[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Incest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 50

File: 85CE356.jpg (62KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
85CE356.jpg
62KB, 500x357px
Need a new incest thread, stories of fucking with dad, bros, cousins. We never hear from dads who fuck their sons.
>>
>>1536817
I've blown two of my cousins who are brothers and the older one's cock is the yummiest Ive ever had
>>
Sucked my brother off 3 times in one night when we were drunk, never did anything else after that.
>>
>>1537043
mmmm tell us moar
>>
>>1537047
>accidentally saw his dick at a party
>got home, asked to see it again, ended up sucky sucky
>Later on heard him masturbating (shared room), asked if he wanted help with that, more sucky sucky
>woke up later on with him straddling my chest, dick in mouth

He was about 8 inches, uncut and I swallowed every time
>>
File: 1489294530914.jpg (104KB, 720x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489294530914.jpg
104KB, 720x444px
>>1537048
i came to dat
>>
>>1537048
That must have been awkward as fuck being in the same room and everything after that
>>
>>1537049
You're welcome buddy
>>1537050
Kind of, thinking back I wish I had carried on, would have sucked him whenever. He wanted to carry on too but I guess I just panicked. He moved into the spare room a few months after.
>>
>>1537055
thank you
>>
>>1537055
Lol, looking back on an incest story and wishing you'd done more, typical weird-ass 4chan. Everytime I visit I'm reminded why I rarely do now,
>>
>>1537057
I'm a degenerate, wish I wasn't but there it is.
>>
>>1537058
Well at least you're not in denial, you got that going for you despite your fucked up desires. Not that I'm even close to pure, clean living but I won't lie that I feel like a boring, normal fag when I come here, fine with me
>>
>>1537059
I also like shemales, which isn't so bad considering.. Feel lucky, degeneracy is a pit, hard to get out of.
>>
>>1537060
Shemales are fine, I see no degeneracy in liking trannies, whatever floats your boat. Looking back on incest with your brother though, knowing how it could fuck up you and your relationship, and commenting that you'd only wished you'd done more and gone further, is fucked up. The lines about what is fucked up and what isn't get blurred around here. 4chan hate is not a good way to determine degeneracy, just because people shit on trannies around here doesn't make them degenerate, and just because there's an incest thread seemingly every time I come here doesn't mean it's ok
>>
real story so don't expect a dead mother, hung 10 inch cock dad story
>be me 12 yo
>it's the day of my little brother's baptism
>i'm from colombia and here baptism is a very important thing and shit
>big party, basically the whole extended family is reunited
>adults get drunk and tell children (cousins and me) to go upstairs to play so we don't annoy them
>girls go to a room to play so the boys are left alone in another room
>innocent children playing and stuff
>we play this game of poking and teasing each other
>it's getting late, so the youngest boys go to sleep
>most of cousins get bored so they start watching tv or something
>here is where things start to get interesting
>me and two cousins play this game in bed of covering each other with a blanket but just two at time and tease each other
>have in mind we were in a two stories bed, in the lower bed
>we had covered one side of the bed with a big blanket so we had privacy
>no adults had come in a while so i felt confident
>i take the iniciative and kiss one of them in the lips once we are under the blanket
>we start touching a lot once we are totaly covered
>one cousin, let's call him Jhon, was horny like me
>we kiss harder and start touching our dicks
>i tell him to lower our pants and boxers, not taking them off, let's say, to the knees
>we start rubbing our dicks and naked waists
>we are pre teens so not cum yet
>it's like 10 pm so one uncle picks up a cousin
>eventually everybody leaves (the party was at my then house) so i stay woke until like 12 pm touching myself thinking about my cousins
that was the first of many times with the two of them, i have other stories if someone wants to read them
>>
>>1537061
Dicks are nice, nice feminine bodies are great, yeah I don't see why shemales would be be bad. I wish I didn't want to do more with my brother, it'd be nice to normal.
>>
>>1537062
keep going
>>
>>1537061
It's hilarious that you think anyone here is seeking your approval. Go ahead, anon. Tell us where you decree the true bounds of degeneracy to be. XD

INB4 "They don't need my approval. I'll just shame them for sharing their honest feelings."
>>
>>1537066
No one can control how they feel, only what they do and say. If it bugs you, find a counselor to help process your feelings. Yes, this is acceptable to talk to them about. It's their job and they must respect your privacy.
>>
>be last weekend
>be 21
>be at wedding with family for people idk
>nice hotel
>mom and dad in room on floor 5
>18 y/o brother and I in room on floor 2
>fooled around with brother when we were kids
>still think he is DTF. he stares at me. a lot.
>seriously said in the mirror before i left "you're going to fool around with your brother"
>i know im fucked up. lets just focus on this shit that you guys gave me confidence for
>open bar
>drink many double whiskeys while the sexy lady bartender (i am bi) caters to my brother and myself.
>wedding venue so if you walk up and know what you want the bartener will serve you.
>getting hammered at the reception (everyone was) while checking out every human specimen.
>am actually hoping a 3 way happens with an old lady and her husband who watches
>realize that shit is too crazy
>keep drinking with little brother until its time to go back to the room
>stumble back to the room and start watching tv (the room has a bathroom with no door. just a curtain that covers the whole wall)
>had whiskey in my suitcase
>drinking, talking and absent mindedly watching TV
>know i wanna slap my face with my brothers dick
>sweating and nervous AF
>interrupt what hes saying
>"Wanna get nasty?"
>"What?"
>"Wanna get NASTY?"
>he stares. and stares. and stares.
>then glances at the shower through the parted curtain to the bathroom
>im SHIVERING im so nervous at this point. like i was shaking up and down like a moron. the liquor fucks me up.
>he stands up
>gets naked in front of me
>mmm. smoothe penis. i almost cum seeing it
>and deadpan face walks to the shower, turns it on, and gets in leaving the glass door open
>my god its happening
>still shaking, drop the top and the underwear
>stumble to the shower, get in and close the glass door
>immediately he is back to me taking all the hot water
>grab his smoothe buttcheeks and pull his smoothe ass to my 1000 degree throbbing cock

>cont?
>>
>>1537516
moar pls
>>
>>1537516
And then?
>>
>>1537516
Lol, I remember you. You're the guy who had naked wrestle/frot sessions with your bro.
>>
>>1537715
yessir. the same.

>>1537516
CONT

>grinding my cock as hard as i can into his ass, while reaching around and playing with his wet cock
>i guess my little brother shaves? cause his dick and balls were completley smoothe
>switch off from grinding my cock on his asshole, and frotting hard (again no kissing, i didnt really feel like doing that)
>give eachother a quick wash so we are squeeky clean (i mean... im going to suck his life out through his cock, i want it to be clean)
>get out and dry off
>hes swaying on the spot with the towel around his waist
>rip his towel off, push him ass down on the bed
>get in between his legs
>mush my face into his flacid cock and balls
>slap my face with his cock (i cannot explain how smoothe his cock was. i really dont know how he does it)
>start to suck his flacid cock
>doesnt take long until its a hard sloppy boner in my mouth
>shit tastes very good (didnt think id like precum. but its good)
>decide to try all the BJ tricks
>pulling his balls, sucking and licking the sides of the shaft, tonguing the head
>he grabs my head, and pulls his cock out of my mouth
>69. now. he demands
>both lay on our sides with our cocks lined up with eachothers faces
>begin suck-fest 2017
>little brother totally sucks dick
>never had someone move their tongue so quick over my cock im actually scared im going to nut instantly
>focus more on his wiener so i dont nut
>its working
>both moaning with mouthfulls of cock
>walls are thin, room next to us can totally hear
>DGAF
>>
> be me, pretty fem twinky boy, bullied a lot
> dad works at an oil refinery driving trucks. blue collar, never knew really what to make of me
> he was kind of an alcoholic, drank whiskey most nights around dinner and was drunk by 9 or 10
> by day we mostly avoided each other. I smoked a lot of weed alone in my room and listened to music and jerked off constantly
> when he was sober he was nice to me, and just kind of bewildered by me I think
> when he was drunk he could get angry, and he'd bitch and moan about me smoking weed. A couple times he went through my stuff and threw out my stash and we'd yell back and forth
> at some point the arguments got a little physical. he'd slap me when we were yelling or he'd push me into my room and slam the door. nothing too bad
> I know it's fucked up, and it sounds fake, but I loved those fights. it was the only time dad seemed like he cared about me really at all, and getting him worked up made me feel less worthless
> and, honestly, they turned me on a little. I would act more angry than I was to get him going and Shen he pushed me around Id get hard
> of course, the whole thing made me insanely embarrassed and consumed with shame
> something about the combination of having no friends and spending all my time in our little house with him made me lose perspective and it all started to feel like a game
> id push things a little further bit by bit, like when he'd go to shove me towards my room, id step towards him so he had to grab me in a hug instead and carry me to my room
> or id pretend I was going to bed and then come out with just a t-shirt on with my dick out and pick a fight so he'd yell at me and push me around while my junk was out
more?
>>
>>1538581
cont'd
> I barely ever say dad naked but at home he was mostly in undershirts and boxers. he was kind of fat-fit, and he was super hairy on his chest and legs, but totally hairless on his back and ass
> I don't think I was ever really horny for my dad, I think I just got into a weird headspace about it because he was really the only person in my life
> I was lonely and had just gone through puberty and I felt like I was the only gay boy in the world
> I think dad was kind of in the same boat. he had buddies at work, but he rarely saw them or anybody else at night, and he was a drunk
> the flirty fighting was more like a game where the prize was a little human connection. he never flirted back, just fought with me in his drunken way
> things changed once, and I remember it was because I had a favorite teacher at school
> he was an English teacher, the kind that made all the weirdo kids feel like they were noticed, and I wrote a story for his class about being lonely and in my stupid 9th grade way, I felt like I was bearing my soul to him
> but the paper came back with a B on it and no comments or notes, and it was dumb but I felt completely devastated, like I had thought this teacher was going to be a friend and he wasn't
> and that night dad was already drinking when I got home and we got into it right away and kept picking at each other all night and he was pretty drunk
> and he grabbed my wrist and turned it until it Thur bad, and later he smacked the back of my head and it surprised me and hurt and I was getting more pissy and started whining about his drinking
> I remember I yelled at him that he was a failure and he should drink himself to death, and he pushed me up against the kitchen wall and grabbed my throat and it was the scariest moment id had with him. he looked at me like he was disgusted and he was breathing hard and then he let go of my throat and backed off and sat down
more?
>>
>>1538589
m o a r
>>
>>1537057
>Genuinely surprised to find that 4channers are maladjusted

ishygddt
>>
>>1538589
Yes more
>>
>>1538589
moar
>>
>>1538589
i fucking hate when people dont have this shit already written, hurry up
>>
>>1538589
Cont'd
sorry yall, stopped for lunch.
> I was kinda shocked, he'd never seemed like he was really trying to hurt me when we'd fight, and my heart was beating out of my fucking chest
> I remember being weirdly in tune with my body. Not exactly like I was horny, but I could feel everything in my body.
> I was wearing these old adidas jogging pants that rode up and were bunched up in my ass crack, and I remember thinking about how the fabric felt against my thighs. Your mind does weird things in stressful moments
> I realized my dad was shaking like he was crying and I suddenly felt this surge of guilt and sadness, for him and for me, I don't know
> I went over to the table where he was sitting and tried to give him a hug, kind of awkwardly from the side
> I remember I suddenly felt exhausted and I felt like I needed to sit down or I might fall and the closest thing was a stepping stool so I pulled it under me and sat down next to him
> he was slumped forward and he just looked defeated and hopeless and he was just staring down at his lap
> the stool was lower than his chair so I was hugging him from the side and my left arm was behind the back of the chair and my right arm was around his belly
> I had my face pressed against his chest and I felt like I was going to start sobbing so I was taking short little gasps
> I was looking down and I could see over my arm down to dads shorts
> his legs were spread and his boxers were stretched and so there was a dark space where his fly was pulled open and we stayed there for what seemed like five minutes breathing hard. At some point he put his hand on my back, not rubbing, just kind of laid it there, between my shoulders
>>
>>1538657
Cont'd
> when he put his hand on me I realized my head was kind of rocking up and down and it wasn't because I was breathing so hard
> it was because my dad was breathing really hard too so I turned my head around so I was looking up at his face and he was looking down at me
> his eyes were red and wet but they were wide open and his mouth was a little open so I could see the edges of his front teeth and I remember that I could see a little spit vibrating on his lip as his breath went in and out
> I don't know how to describe it except to say the stupid cliche. There was this intense electricity in the air, both because my body was so in edge - I could feel every damn inch of it - but also from his anger and his sadness
> all of a sudden it felt like something broke, like I had fallen through the ice, and I was moving really fast
> I moved my arm down so my forearm pressed against his dick through his boxers
> I knew it was going to be hard. I dunno how I knew - I couldn't see it when I was facing his crotch, but I fucking knew it. It was hard and it was pressed downward so my arm was against the top of his shaft
> I rubbed my arm along the top of his dick pulled the stool towards him with my other hand and then I was fumbling in the fly of his boxers and then his dick was out of the fly and sticking up towards my face and his and we were both looking down at it and then my nad was wrapped around it and I was pumping
> I remember feeling like I was in a crowded subway train. There was a rushing sound in my ears and I felt like there was chaos all around me even though we were alone in our grubby little kitchen. I was laser focused on his cock and I was tugging at it and even though I wasn't touching myself I was rock hard and I felt like I was stroking my own dick, like if I stroked it enough I'd make myself cum
>>
>>1538681
Cont'd
> I remember that my dads hands were gripping the seat of the chair on either side of him so hard that his knuckles were white and he was saying 'god damn it god damn it' over and over and I was moaning by accident, just making an ahhh noise each time I let a breath out
> it was fast, probably a minute, and all of a sudden he sat up straighter in the chair his dick slipped out of my hand and I thought he was trying to stop me so I looked up and his eyes were clamped shut and when I looked back down I realized his dick was jerking and the first spurt of cum was already on his shorts
> so I dick again and felt it pulse out the rest of his nut and let it dribble down my fingers
> I felt like I might pass out. My head was swimming and my skin felt hot and then I was crying and there were tears streaming down my face and I got up and ran up the stairs to my room and locked the door
> i lay down on my bed on my back and shook and sobbed for a few minutes and then lay listening to see if dad would come and try to talk to me, but he didn't.
> my boner was gone and I was completely drained and I ended up feeling totally blank. Not sad or happy or horny or angry, just blank, and eventually I fell asleep.
That was the first time. Maybe if you guys want I'll tell some more. Honestly, it feels kinda good to write it out.
Sorry it got long. tl;dr I stroked my dad off after we had a fight
>>
>>1538682
I want to hear moar
I came reading this shite
>>
>>1538682
More please did it ever progress beyond a hand job? Love the story and details keep going
>>
>>1538716
yeah some other stuff happened
maybe ill wrote some of it out when I have a minute later
>>
>>1538737
Please share when you can also pics ??? Of your up for it
>>
File: image.jpg (753KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
753KB, 2048x1365px
>>1538739
dad looked a little like this guy
no real pics of us, don't want anybody figuring out who I am. never told anybody in my real life about the stuff that happened with dad
>>
>>1538581
>>1538682
con't
I might be misremembering the timeline, but I think this is what happened next
> we went into kind of a bad period after the incident in the kitchen
> I was intensely embarrassed and nervous that I had really damaged my relationship (such that it was) with my dad
> I felt totally sure that the next time we spent any time together, it would be revealed that he was disgusted by me now, so I tried hard to not find out by avoiding him
> I didn't have any friends to hang out with to keep me out of the house, so I remember taking long walks around the neighborhood at night, and I resorted to climbing in through my bedroom window so as not to run into dad in the house
> he'd knock on my door and say goodnight sometimes, and I'd yell good night through the closed door
> went on for a couple weeks and I was honestly kind of a nervous wreck
> the problem was that I missed the fuck out of him. I felt lonelier than id ever felt, and I had dreams where he was hugging me
> seriously, all I wanted was some affection, and some confirmation that we were ok, but I was sure he wouldn't give me any so I stayed away from him
> it got to the point where I was crying myself to sleep
> also, I stopped fantasizing about anything else, and I started just thinking about dad when I jerked off, which was a few times a day
> one night he was drunk and he banged on my door and said something like 'dude its time to talk come out' and I stayed quiet. I thought if he got mad or asked about it later I could say I had my headphones on and didn't notice
> he got mad and banged on the door a few times and cussed at me and then went away for a while but maybe an hour later he slammed something against the door so hard my desk shook and I jumped, and then I heard him stomping down the hall and then I bottle smashed against my door and I could hear the glass falling all over the hall
>>
>>1538774
>>1538581
cont'd
(sorry I'm not proofreading, and I'm on an iPad so sorry for the typos)
also, I'm worried that this story makes my dad seem like a bad dad and I wanna say that he did raise me and took care of me and I don't have hard feelings. Every parent is complicated and he did his best
> the morning after that I woke up early and I tiptoed out and cleaned up the glass and then bolted out the door to school before he woke up but I kept saying to myself that I had to talk to him or at least see him because I missed him so god damn much
> so after school I went home and his car was in his space and I started shaking I was so nervous but I went in the front door
> he was in the shower and I wanted to just go in my room and lock myself in but I stayed out and I made a roast beef sandwich which was his favorite and put it on the coffee table in front of the tv and waited in there. I remember that kids show where ringo star played a tiny train conductor was on the tv
> when he got out of the shower he knew I was home because the tv was on but he went right into his room and was in there for a few minutes and when he came out he was dressed
> he came in and paused in the doorway and looked at me and at the sandwich and had a kind of serious look
> and then he came over to me and I stood up and started to tell him a story about being busy at school and then he slapped me hard across the face
> it hurt like hell and it surprised me but the first thing I thought to do was apologize more but my face stung and I was mad so I stayed quiet and we just looked at each other for a few seconds and then he said "son, don't you do that shit again"
> I wasn't sure if he meant stroking his dick or avoiding him or both, but I thought that if he was telling me not to do it again then he was going to give me another chance and I know it sounds stupid but I was so relieved that he wasn't kicking me out that my face got all hot and I started crying
>>
>>1538749
Damn that's pretty hot if your pops looked similar to this
>>
>>1538778
>>1538581
cont'd

> for a minute we just stood there with me shaking a little and crying but trying to hold it in and him just looking at me, but then he stepped forward and gave me kind of a stiff hug. he was still way taller than me so my face went between his pecs and his arms went around my shoulders
> I totally lost It and sobbed hard, just standing there with my arms at my sides, but he kept hugging me. not hard, and still standing really stiff, but I was so lonely and it was some caring from him and it felt like a big release
> honestly, I've never been great at knowing when enough's enough. now that the door was back open with him, I didn't want to lose him again, so the whole rest of the afternoon I stayed right by him. we watched tv sitting next to each other on the couch and I remember when he got up to get a whisky in the kitchen I went with him and when he went to the bathroom I went too, and pretended I needed to get something in my room and that's why I was following him
> I think he was a little irritated but a little relieved too, and I was so glad to be back to some kind of relationship with him
> I was careful not to stare at him and not to touch him because I wanted to show him that I wasn't a pervert except at one point I fell asleep next to him on the couch and then woke up leaning against his arm and I immediately moved
> later we moved the ottoman against the couch and spread out. it was one of those L shaped sectionals with an ottoman that fits in the crook of the L to make it so you can stretch out and we were watching an old twilight zone marathon and I fell asleep again and when I woke up my dad was asleep facing away from me.
> I didn't want to wake him up so I thought I should just go to my room to sleep but I was so high from having such a nice afternoon with him that I didn't want it to end so I just turned away from him so we were back to back and fell asleep again
>>
>>1538794
>>1538581
cont'd

> when I woke up it was the morning, but early, and the tv was off so dad must have woke up and turned it off and he'd thrown off his jeans too and they were balled up on the floor
> he was asleep in his t-shirt and boxers and he was spooning me. it felt amazing to be in his arms with my butt pressed up against his crotch and I stayed like that for probably 20 minutes while he slept. I would have traded anything in the world to be not wearing pants, but I couldn't take them off without waking him. Eventually he snorted and woke up and rolled away and then got up and went into his bedroom.
> I think it was the little gesture of turning off the tv but deciding to stay and sleep with me on the couch, but whatever it was I was happy for the first time in weeks and rushed home from school hoping he'd be home but he wasn't
> I waited all afternoon and into the night, I think I cleaned up, probably jerked off, passed the time like a teenager
> eventually I got a worried and paved around, but by the time he stumbled in at midnight I'd fallen asleep on the couch
> I woke up when he came in and I was pissed off. I started hassling him about drinking and he started yelling and we were back at it
> he was drunk enough that he was slurring and I don't know why but I felt like I was a little kid having a tantrum and I lost control and screamed FUCK YOU over and over and then went to leave but he shoved me hard in my back and I fell forwards onto the floor on my face and hit my forehead
> I got back up to my knees and he knelt down behind me and hugged me from behind and all the anger went out of me and I leaned back against him and I could feel that his dick was hard in his jeans and then he stood still hugging me so he picked me up from behind and kind of pivoted to the right and put me down on my stomach on the table so that I was bent over the table in front of him
>>
>>1538827
>>1538581
cont'd

> I was scared and excited and didn't know what to expect so I just lay there and with my eyes screwed shut and for a second I thought he'd left but then I heard him whisper 'shit' and then his belt unbuckling and then he was leaning against me and I could tell that his dick was pressed against the back of my pants and then he lay down so that all of his weight was on me and it took my breath out of me
> I was wearing sweatpants and I tried to reach back and pull them down but I could only get them half way down my ass because of his body on me so that only the top of my crack was out and I could feel the head of his dick sliding up and down against it
> he was breathing hard and grunting in my ear and each time he leaned in it forced the breath out of me so I gasped in a breath when he pulled back and we were in a sort of rhythm
> it was quick again, probably 20 thrusts and then he leaned in and collapsed on top of me and I could feel his dick jerking against the top of my crack and then the warmth of his jizz against my lower back
> my heart was beating fast and I was panting and suddenly my nose was filled with the smell of alcohol on his breath
> also my cock was rock hard and was pressed against the wood table and it hurt
> I took a few breaths and got a little scared
> and then I realized that he was breathing more evenly and he'd fallen asleep on top of me
> it took all my strength but I wriggled out from under him and backed away
> I remember thinking he looked funny and pathetic bent over the table with his pants around his legs and his ass out and then I thought that that's how he had me a minute ago and felt confused and a little nauseous but I got in the shower and my dick was still stiff and pointing up at the ceiling and I stroked off in the shower and then slept. he must have woken up at some point in the kitchen and gotten himself to bed and in the morning he slept through breakfast and I went to school
>>
>>1538831
I dont know what it is but the way you write is hot af
Please right as much more as you can, I love this shit
>>
>>1537808
Cont?
>>
>>1538831
Please tell me you eventually took your dad's dick in your ass
>>
>>1538831
usually this stories sound fake, but i actually thinks this one is real
>>
>Be 13 and just realizing I'm gay
>Go to family wedding in wisconsin, Big extended family. the ceremony and reception are all out on a big cabin property w/people camping.
>group of 4 guy cousins that are all 11-15
>All hanging out the whole weekend, being dumb.
>During the actual wedding reception, family are getting drunk so we just go hang near the lake away from the tent where everyone's partying.
>fucking around walking up the lake shore and run into our uncle.
>he's technically a step-uncle. Our grandma remarried later in life so he's probably late 20's early 30's at the oldest.
>I always thought he was kind of ugly because he had long hair and a beard, but looking back was probably hot.
>he's perched on a rock smoking weed, offers us some.
>my 15 yo cousin has some, we all watch kind of sketched out.
>end up hanging out longer and chatting, not so bad.
>15 yo cousin asks about "helping him out", apparently like he had in the past.
>sidebar: turns out later my older cousin had done this at the last family wedding the year before.
>uncle agrees but says we have to go away and leave them alone.
>older cousin makes us leave. We wander away but all three of us are super curious.
>I already suspect it's something sexual cause I have a dirty mind.
>we talk about what they're doing. mostly agree it's probably doing more drugs.
>They lose interest and want to wander back to the tent. Can't stop thinking of what they might be doing.
>"I gotta find my watch" I tell them and they go back to the tent

>>
>>1538972

>I sneak back over to the place on the shore where my uncle and cousin are.
>sure enough, cousin is leaning against a tree and uncle is on his knees in front of him.
>immediate boner
>start squeezing my cock, but then uncle looks up right at me.
>hey! he says, he's obviously surprised and nervous.
>I move to run away, but says "wait" and walks over.
>cousin just shocked, pulling up his shorts as quick as he can.
>uncle leans down like he's gonna give me a grown up talk, but reaches over and flicks my boner with his finger.
>"come back over here" he says and walks back over to the tree and my cousin.
>I follow behind him, shaking I'm so nervous and excited.
>I stand next to my cousin who is looking super awkward, but still hard in his shorts.
>my uncle takes my wrist and moves my hand to my cousins crotch.
>my cousin does the same thing with his hand.
>my uncle opens the top of my cousins shorts and I stick my hand in.
>rubbing my cousin's cock as he's stroking mine from outside my shorts.
>my cousin pulls his dick out. remember it looking really big but no idea, prolly 6 or 7 inches.
>>
>>1538973

>my uncle was just watching, but gets back on his knees.
>assuming he's going to suck my cousin again, so I step back to give him room, but he grabs my hips and pulls me in front of him.
>he pulls my shorts down to my knees and goes all the way down on my dick.
>probably not exaggerating, 6 seconds and I cum in his mouth.
>didn't pay attention, but guessing he swallowed.
>super nervous and anxious again, pull my shorts up and sit down on a rock.
>my uncle gets up and says "thanks, bud." and tussles my hair.
>he goes over to my cousin and whispers something in his ear.
>they go farther away behind some brush, but I can still see them.
>cousin pulls his shorts down around his ankles, uncle slides his jeans down past his ass and my cousin hunches over him.
>cousin bucks into my uncle for a few minutes before finishing.
>we all walk back to the tent.
>meet back up with the other cousins.
>never speak of it to them.

I did fuck around with that uncle a couple more times but not until I was 16 or 17. He gave me another blowjob then when I was 17 I gave him one. Never got to play with that cousin again tho... don't see him much now that we're not obligated to go to family gatherings.
>>
I was about 12-13 and I remember getting fucked in the ass by my cousin in this lil farmhouse my grandparents owned. After getting plowed by my 13-14 year old cousin for about 5 mins. I saw my grandfather walk in so I had to quickly put on my clothes.
Fast forward to 4 months ago, we got pretty drunk. We shared a bed, he fell asleep and I began sucking him off (I was still drunk , that's where I got the courage). He didn't rwact, I think he was pretending to sleep, but yeah there was no cum or anything :(
>>
Wont be no story, but i messed around with my little brother thought out my childhood and teenage years, he was few years younger than me
>>
>be 1136AD
>brother is 27, I am 24
>both of us are knights in the King's (our father) army
>the Kind calls us into his chambers
>he has decided for health reasons to step down and rather than appoint a successor, we have to decide between ourselves
>we go into a separate room to decide
>Jousting? Sword fighting? Feats of strength?
>both of us decide that it can't be public since it will look like a split in the family
>have to do something private
>suggest we remove our armor and wrestle
>two hours later armor is off and we're ready to begin
>we're only wearing loincloths at this time
>he immediately lunges trying to take me down but I hold my ground
>pushing back and forth and I finally manage to get him off-balance and we fall to the floor
>I struggle to stay on top of him
>in his effort to get up he turns his body and he's now face down
>I wrap one arm under his chin effectively stopping him from turning
>all this effort results in my grinding against his ass in an effort to keep him down
>cock grows hard during the struggle
>use my knees to push his legs apart
>reach down and pull up his loincloth
>dat ass
>pull my loincloth aside
>spit on my hand and rub it all over my cock
>now using free hand to hold his arm away from his side
>start lunging forward trying to get my cock into his ass
>he's bucking but to no avail
>I hit the target and sink my cock deep into him
>he cries out in pain
>keeping him immobilized I start fucking his ass hard and fast
>his groans and the slap-slap-slap of skin against skin are the only sounds in the chamber
>I can't hold off any longer and I cum hard in his ass
>ass floods with cum and I fuck him more with the cum lube
>seconds later all is quiet
>"brother, you don't want the kingdom to know you submitted like a woman to me, do you?"
>he quietly says "no"
>"good. then I'll be king and you can be my handmaiden, in private of course"
>I remain King for the next 30 years with my handmaiden (and other wenches) servicing me

True story
>>
File: helddownkid.jpg (56KB, 499x635px) Image search: [Google]
helddownkid.jpg
56KB, 499x635px
my 5 year-older brother started playing with me when i was 7...i liked it right away ..when i was 11 (and parents wondering why we slept in one room when 2 availeble....)almost every night i let him Fuck me......true story . from a dutch guy
>>
Know this guy and his gay bro, they both have fucked around before, might still do despite straight bro being married
>>
>>1539207
This is his bro
>>
>>1539208
Hope he sees your post.
>>
>>1539208
>>1539219
I also hope there is more brothers than you two so he wonders who posted it.
>>
>>1539227
They the only two
>>
>>1539219
Also neither one is me
>>
>>1539208
>>1539207
>>1539246

Well how do you know they did anything together?
>>
>>1539248
Mutual friends with the gay bro, its basically an open secret
>>
>>1538897
I did, twice. Maybe I'll tell y'all about it. It wasn't porny at all and it was kind of complicated
>>
>>1539325
Yikes
>>
>>1539325
I would still love to hear tho
>>
My brother tricked me into putting his cock in my mouth when I was 7 I ran out of the room but never told anyone about it. Then a couple years later he asked me to suck his dick but I kept saying no then after awhile he said it was a joke. He left it alone after that. I wish I sucked his dick back then and now he's engaged and has a kid idk if he'd still be down or not.
>>
>>1538831
Is there any more?
>>
>>1539463
yeah sorry, haven't had time to tell the story. not sure if I want to, feels weird. but I'm glad you guys like hearing it
>>
>>1539543
reading your story elicits multiple reactions at least for me. although the content is incest...the way you told your story was actually insightful on life in general. not everyone grew up in a perfect family. what is perfect? i myself had incest experience with my dad....so reading your story and the way you wrote it was really good for me because i can relate.
>>
>>1539543
Please
>>
>>1539325
Please share when you can also a headless body pic of you would be hot
>>
>Be a week ago
>Be at wedding for second cousin
>Catching up with side of family I haven't seen in forever
>Not out, but most of the family know I've never had a serious girl friend
>Uncle from other side of the country's having a blast talking to me about shit during the reception
>About three inches taller than me, built like a bear
>Unusually handsy, doing things like patting my stomach and telling me I'd be a hit with ladies if I worked out some
>Lots of hugs and body contact, almost always has his hand around my shoulder pulling me against him, to the point that I'm leaning on him not to fall
>Tells me he's got a gift to give me, passed down the family from the oldest son (him in his generation) to oldest son (doesn't have any kids, I'm the oldest in my generation)
>Staying at the same hotel as the wedding, pulls me into the elevator to go to his room to "get it"
>Total tonal shift, not loud and joyous, talking to me low and sensual
>Asks me, since I haven't been with girls, if I've wanted to be with boys
>Arm's no longer around my shoulder, gently rubbing my ass
>Elevator reaches his floor, walks out, leaves me to follow if I want
>Step out of the elevator
>We're both walking down the hall to his room pitching tents
>Opens his door, pulls me inside, then pulls my suit jacket off and unbuttons my top while I'm rubbing his dick
>Gets me undressed, tells me to pull off his pants and play with his dick while he undoes his top
>Pushes me onto the bed, fucks me bareback
>Got dressed, went back to the reception
>Ended up in his room two more times that night
>>
>>1539543
Your stories are the best things I've see on the board
>>
>be me, 21
>found out I have a mixed younger brother a couple years ago that was given up for adoption.
>contacts me years ago
>become really good bros
>one night at my apartment he stays the night
>18
>get him high and drunk for the first time
>bigbrotherbadinfluence 2.0
>hanging out, notice bulge in his mesh shorts
>say I'm really horny
>agrees
>put on porn and both undress
>me: 21 year old pale, skinny stoner. Him: 18 year old, beautiful mocha skin, bright pink nipples, body toned from years of football.
>love struck
>packing more gear than him, but cock is thicker and uncut.
>grab ahold of his beast and pump it, smearing Precum along tip, suckling on his pink nipples.
>shyly grabs mine and does the same.
>he's a moaner
>fucking diamonds
>he cums first, spraying all over chest and stomach in massive load, I follow not too long after.

>make it a thing for years to follow before he went to the marines
>>
>>1536817

Had an experience with my dad when i was younger, still iffy about it all desu almost a decade later. i look back and find the experience REALLY hot and god i woulda loved for him to make me grow up as his personal sex slave, but at the same time i dont forgive him for how he went about it and what he did

>be me
>be young
>Watching tv before bed
>Dad is in the bathroom so i go to go say goodnight
>Walk in on him in the shower, he's naked, climbing out; sees me
>"what are you doing anon?"
>explain im going to bed and wanted to say good night
>dad asks me if i need the toilet before i go to bed
>I do so i pull my pants down and go stand over it
>"No anon you're holding your privates wrong, here let me show you"
>Dad takes my hand and places it on his fully erect and throbbing cock to demonstrate "how to wee"
>Kinda just stand there in shock, hard myself
>He uses my hand to jack himself off and kisses me with tongue, trying to convince me to put it in my mouth but i refuse as its "dirty"
>He cums all over my hand and asks me to taste it
>I say it tastes nice
>He kisses me again and sends me to bed telling me not to tell anyone
>Find out he did it to my older brother after he breaks down and admits to my mum
>dad gets sent away
>not seen him since
>>
>>1538831
alright a little more
we screwed twice, sort of. the first time was actually kind of great for me, but the second time wasn't and that was it for us.
> after the last thing happened, i had a day at school and it was ok
> I don't know why, but I wasn't freaked out that day. I wondered what was going on with him, if he'd be happy or weird, distant or warm, when I got home, but I didn't obsess about it. I remember feeling a little less vulnerable to the other kids, a little less lonely, like I had something going on that was bigger than the shit at school.
> I went home right after school and got there before dad was done at work, so when he got home I was up in my room and he yelled up for me to come down.
> He sounded a little harsh, or maybe a little nervous, and it made me get scared, but I was still feeling kind of confident, so i went down and smiled at him and said "what's up?"
> I was trying to let him know that if he wanted to pretend that nothing happened I was ok to do that, but he told me to sit down and then he launched into a kind of circular lecture
> he wasn't drunk, and he was calm, so the whole thing felt serious and landed on me hard.
> he didn't talk about the stuff we'd done together, but he talked about women and how much he missed having one in his life, and how hard it was to date when you have a kid, and he said that sometimes he worried that I needed to see a shrink, but he couldn't afford it.
> When he was done, I felt like shit, and even remembering it now I still feel kind of pissed that he wanted me to think that his messing around with me was because he was lonely and his loneliness was my fault. I know he was confused and embarrassed and upset, but jeez, that wasn't a very courageous approach to what was going on.
>>
>>1538581
>>1540299

> At the time I didn't have the tools to really understand what was up, and I sure as hell didn't have the self confidence to believe that it wasn't my fault, so I just kind of crumpled and I remember mumbling that I was sorry. I went up to my room, and I felt like I wanted to disappear.
> I remember thinking that my dad was the only person who liked me and if I was hurting him I had to go away, and I even thought that maybe I'd just wanter out into the woods so I didn't have to be around people, maybe forage for food or whatever
> after a while i heard dad leave the house, and I remember thinking that I couldn't leave without saying goodbye because then he wouldn't know why I'd left and he'd be worried, so I ate dinner and watched TV and ended up falling asleep on the couch.
> I woke up when he came in and it was the middle of the night, and I was groggy and a little disoriented but then I remembered the conversation from earlier, and I remembered my plan and I felt this overwhelming surge of dread like I couldn't count on anything in the world, and I almost started crying but I got up and turned off the tv and before he said anything I launched into this monologue about how I was going to go away and it was going to be best for both of us and he shouldn't worry because I could take care of myself. A few seconds in I realized that (of course) he'd just come from the bar and he was drunk, but he was just staring at me and I'd already started so I finished off my speech and then we stood there looking at each other for a minute, and his mouth was a little open and his eyes were wet and I couldn't tell if it was from tears or because he'd been drinking
>>
>>1538581
>>1540306

> I realized I hadn't thought about what he might say after I announced I was going. I thought he was going to say goodbye, or maybe he was going to yell at me, but he didn't say anything for a long time, long enough that I started to feel awkward and I was going to say something else, and then I saw that his lip was shaking and he started to say my name and his voice broke and he closed his mouth, and I got a huge lump in my throat too, and then he kind of mumbled really fast "please don't go"
> and then we stood there looking at each other for another few beats, and then sort of took a half step towards me and stumbled a little and went down to his knees so he was kneeling
> it was the most powerless I'd ever seen him. I remember him kind of clasping his hands in front of himself and kneeling on his knees on the floor and looking at me, and his eyes were red and wet
> and he said it a couple more times
> and I knew if I said anything I was going to lose it and start sobbing
>>
>>1538581
>>1540314
> so I went over to him and hugged him. When he was on his knees he was about my same height, and he hugged me back and then he tried to get up and he stumbled again and I knew he was pretty drunk, so i turned around so we were facing the same direction and put his arm over my shoulder and we walked together up to his room and he sat on the edge of his bed and I sat next to him and we just sat there breathing for a little bit and then I looked at him and he looked at me and I could tell he loved me and he didn't really think it would be better if I was gone, and I wanted to say that I loved him, but we weren't talking and I was embarrassed so we just sat there a little more, and then he kicked off his shoes and i took his jacket and brought it downstairs to the coat rack and when I went back up he had taken off his pants and was laying with his eyes closed in his t-shirt and boxers and I was about to go to my room but I wanted so bad to stay near him and be close to him so I went over and stood next to the bed and he kind of opened a bleary eye and reached an arm out and i went closer and he gave me a sort of side hug with the one arm, and then pulled me onto the bed so that I was laying with him and he was hugging me
> I swear it wasn't sexual, it was just a hug and it was the kind of closeness I needed so bad and I know he did too and we just lay there and eventually he fell asleep
> he was spooning me and had his right arm over me and i was sort of sitting right down against his lap and his head was behind mine and I could feel his breath on the top of the back of my hair and I just lay there feeling his breathing and eventually i guess I fell asleep
>>
>>1538581
>>1540323
> I woke up later, I remember it was just starting to get sort of light, not light enough to really see anything, but you could tell it was about to be morning, and for a minute I didn't know where I was. I don't think I'd ever slept in my dad's bed before, and when I woke up I was looking at his nightstand and all I could see was the back of his clock and for the longest time I couldn't tell what it was
> but it all came back, and I realized it was his room and we hadn't moved at all - he was still spooning me and breathing on my head and his arm was around me and I could smell his sweat from his right pit which was near my face and i felt sweaty and hot, the way you do when you've slept wedged up against someone for a long time, and it felt great
> he was still asleep and his arm, which was draped over me, was over my arm, so my arm was pinned to my side and my hand was in my shorts cupping my junk
> I wasn't jerking it, I just had my hand in there. I don't know if you guys do this, but I sleep with a hand in my pants sometimes for the warmth and the comfort of it
> and so I started squeezing it a little, and I was still sort of half asleep, and I felt safe and warm and I could feel dad behind me and pretty soon I was hard as a rock.
> I wasn't going to stroke myself because I didn't want him to wake him up, but you know how it gets in the morning, and it felt good to be holding it
> I couldn't feel him against my butt and I was curled up with my kneed bent, so I slowly straightened my legs and wiggled back against him a little bit and then I felt that he was hard and it was right against my upper thigh
>>
>>1538581
>>1540342

> I had that feeling you get when you've just woke up where it feels like you could slip back into a dream, and I definitely wasn't fully rational or I wouldn't have done it, but I moved my hips up and managed to get my shorts down a little so my dick was out in my hand and my ass was bare and then I just lay there for a couple minutes, with his hardness in his shorts pushed up against my bare thigh just below my butt
> and then he sniffled a little and he bent his left knee, the leg that was on top, and pushed it forward which pushed my top knee forward and then we were laying with him pushed up against me and I felt totally enveloped by him and I realized that his dick was out of his fly
I'm almost sure, remembering this, that he really was asleep. I know it sounds a little too coincidental, but I think that's really how it happened
> he was out and i could feel it against my skin and it was pointing up so it was flat against his belly and the bottom of it was pressed up against me and it was against my right buttcheek so it was like I was sitting on it
> I started to get that almost nauseous feeling you get when you're too turned on and I felt dizzy
> everything was moving slowly and I was trying to savor it and remember it for later
> but eventually sort of carefully bucked my hips forward for a second and let his dick fall to our left towards the bed a couple inches and when I moved back against it it was right in my crack
> I know it's not sexy, but I remember so clearly that I was worried I might throw up. Not because I was sick but because the whole thing was so overwhelming
>>
>>1538581
>>1540354
>we were both sweaty but I think I was drenched in sweat from the nerves and it made me kind of slippery and I started moving a little against him and sliding against his dick, just a little bit, maybe a half inch either way and i could feel the head of his dick hitting the bottom of my ass crack and all I wanted was to push down and see if it would slide in far enough to push up against my asshole
> but I felt like if I put that kind of pressure on it he would wake up for sure and I thought he'd probably get up and he might be mad, so I screamed at myself in my head to cool it
> and then he squeezed me, almost like he was stretching, he tensed the muscles in his arm and suddenly he was hugging me much harder and it pushed me downward and at the same time he kind of did a crunch with his legs and his belly and I thought his dick was going to slide up my crack but the head was stuck on the little sort of opening at the bottom of my crack so his dick slipped in between my cheeks instead
> and it was wet from the sweat and all of a sudden the head was in me
> I think I gasped and I'm sure it hurt but all that tension and the hormones and i'd never done anything like this with anybody and I felt this rush and I felt my dick jerk in my hand and I busted a nut on the sheet in front of me
> and right away I felt panicked
> I remember thinking that there was no way I could clean this up without him seeing it and he was going to be mad and disappointed
> and also after I came, his dick head in my ass hurt a lot more and I was about to pull it out but then he sort of snorted and then he moved his arm and I knew he'd waken up
> and all I could think to do was to pretend I was asleep, so that's what I did
>>
>>1538581
>>1540361
> it took him a moment, probably to get his bearings, and I tried to make my breathing steady and hoped he'd think I was asleep and after a few seconds he reached his hand down and felt around the base of his dick, i think just to confirm that he really was inside me, and then he slowly pulled out and scooted away from rebut while he was doing that he brushed his hand across the bed and then he stopped and I could tell he'd gotten his hand into my puddle of jizz
> and I almost freaked out and got up but I just stayed there breathing and after a little pause he got up and went into the bathroom
> I heard him brush his teeth and get in the shower and then he came back in and I opened my eyes a little and saw him get his work clothes on and then he left
maybe some more another time, 'night guys
>>
>>1540362
MOAR!!!!1
>>
>>1540362
>>1540361
>>1540354
>>1540342
>>1540323
>>1540314
>>
I'm glad it says specifies "gay" incest because otherwise we would not be sure.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Daddy-milks-married-s-n-30299591
>>
>>1538846
I want this story still!
>>
>>1540445
Lol same
>>
>>1537061
Because you, fucking tumblrina fairy, get to pick and choose what is degenerate and what is not. If it's decided as a popularity contest then you're a fucking degenerate for being a fag: most of the world thinks so.
>>
>>1537422
Don't listen to this faggot, anon.
And if you do want to talk, find a decent therapist, which, if you live in America, are almost non-existant. Don't go to a shitty counselor.
>>
>>1538581
Wow this is epic. Please moar
>>
>>1540496
Therapist is just another term used by counselors. Do you mean a psychologist or psychiatrist? Unless you think you have a mental illness or want to explore medicine as a solution, all you're asking for is a higher price tag.

They just need to see someone to help them work through their feelings. Any type of mental health professional is fine.
>>
>>1540670
why does "your old man" look like a chubby 15 year old?
>>
>>1536817
>7 years old
>Hanging with 14 year old male cousin
>Fucking about the woods as kids do
>We get pretty deep in and he pulls me off to the Side
>Starts asking what I knew about sex stuff
>I'm 7, WTF is sex?
>Tells me he could show me, it's awesome
>He strips his pants and underwear, semi already
>I take mine off
>He talks about he likes how my butt is shaped
>Unsure but take the compliment
>He gets close, I'm nervous naturally
>Tells me to get on my knees and he'll teach me oral sex
>Okay?
>On knees, his dick is full mast and in my face
>Face is beat red, nervous af cuz dunno what's going on
>Tells me to kiss it
>After some "motivation" from him, I kiss the tip
>Salty precum on my lips, doesn't taste bad
>Tells me to lick next
>Figure, it didn't taste bad so why not?
>Give a long lick across the tip
>More conectrated but tolerable
>His dick is bouncing he is so hard
>Tells me it feels better for him if I put more of it in my mouth
>>
>>1540842
>I ask why and he says because that's how penises work
>Tells me to open my mouth and I do so slowly
>He slides his head in before I know it, telling me not to let my teeth touch or it will hurt him
>He pushes in a few inches till I start pulling back and gagging
>He pulls out and says to catch my breath
>Once I'm done coughing I go back to servicing him
>Not sure what's going on but I don't mind the taste, or the feeling of his hard warm cock sliding in and out of my mouth
>Eventually get to the point where my mouth is filled with his taste, and getting more of him down
>He starts coaching me, telling me to press my tongue against the bottom and he thrusts, showed me how to get the head to grind on the roof of my mouth without teeth hitting
>I'm sucking him off, he's lost in pleasure. I'm not sure why but my pre-pube dick is hard and tight, and my head is kind of light and fuzzy, and my face is very hot.
>Feels like an eternity, and my jaw is getting sore
>Finally he grabs the back of my head and says he is very close and to try and swallow it all
>I think, close to what and is he going to pee in me?
>After a few rough thrusts against my tongue he starts moaning and his cock gets heated and starts to flood my mouth with his cum
>It was thick and kind of salty sweet but there was a decent amount
>I managed to get it all down almost choking my self to do it
>He flops out and I gasp for air, and ask why he peed
>He tells me what he just did and what it was, says it's good protein
>My tiny dick is sore and my jaw hurt
>He says he'll get me ice cream for making him feel good and to not tell anyone.
>Motha fucking ice cream! Deal
>We go back to the house and I keep it a secret from our families.
>>
Be 28y have 18y cousin who stays over allot
touch jerk and suck his cock every time he is asleep.

He never said a thing about it, so I keep sucking.

The most intense and nerveous shit ever.
Give me the hardest boners.
Like a burglar trying to put my hand down his pants and get his cock out and then hard. Slowly but surely and not trying to wake him up.

The idea of him waking up and then grabbing my head and mouthfuck me is the hottest thing ever.
>>
>>1538846
Why the fuck did you stop
>>
>>1540872
have you made him cum?
>>
>>1540872
He probably just lays there because he's unbearably uncomfortable or terrified, and youre scarring him for life because you can't control your urges.
>>
>>1540971
He's an 18 year old man, not a child, and he is presumably making return visits of his own volition. I agree that touching people in their sleep is creepy, but let's not pretend he's some child captive being molested.
>>
>>1540973
And let's not assume that just because he hasn't done anything about it he's ok with it. More often than not the kid will just sit there because they don't know what to do, especially if it's someone like your uncle who is seen as authority. 18 is not a man btw, that is a high school senior at best, sometimes mentally they're even younger. Justifying his age doesn't make this much better anyways. Lol can't believe I'm on a place where the 28 year old nighttime rape (and yes btw no consent = rape. No i'm not a triggered feminazi and yes it's rape despite what you weirdos might think, it's certainly what a court would think) of a barely legal cousin is being defended.
>>
>>1540872
Also the fact that he literally says he feels like a burglar doing it should clue you into the fact that it's probably not A: good and B: legal.
>>
Let's keep it friendly yall. We've all got fantasies we wanna work out here
Also, whoever this is:
>>1540362
Can you please write moar plz
>>
>>1541154
I don't really wanna "work it out." I just roleplay through cyber with daddies. It's really hot.
>>
>>1540976
I was a college sophomore at 18... soooo
>>
>>1538581
>>1538589
>>1538657
>>1538681
>>1538682
>>1538774
>>1538778
>>1538794
>>1538827
>>1538831
Saved this for the future generation. What the fuck. I felt it thru my veins, I could feel the sweat flowing down my back and forehead while reading this. You have a talent. The first /hm/ Pulitzer does definitely go to you, Anon.
>>
>>1541435
Aw shucks
Glad you pervs like hearing about my life
>>
>>1541470
moar please? I'M REALLY LIVING FOR YOUR STORY
>>
>>1541483
> number 1 fan

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGBb2lg656A
>>
>>1541470
I'm glad you feel you can share these stories with us. On the one hand, it might do you some good to talk about it, and on the other hand, it's really hot... <_<

One question -- how long ago did this all take place? I didn't see it mentioned in your greentext.
>>
>>1538682
> I stroked my dad
a stroke of luck, lol
>>
File: ye.png (45KB, 509x213px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
45KB, 509x213px
>>1541470
Well, I had to stop reading the story a few times to release those deep breaths growns inside. The story was so tense, I never ever expected something like this to happen on my eyesight. Such a dramatic experience, such an i dunno what, but i could really feel that lace of woe thrown thru the whole this monologue of greentext. Great work, doesn't even matter whether it's a true story or not. You made me believe and feel with it. Thank you.

Also I'd love to share this amazing story on my home imageboard, if you don't mind.
>>
>>1541483
:) maybe if I have some time later

>>1541485
>>1541487
>>1541493
Heh thx for the kind words

>>1541486
it was ~15 yrs ago
>>
>>1541511
> Heh
Why heh? Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable bringing all these compliments up.
>>
>>1541525
No,it's nice to hear.
>>
>>1541676
I mean, you post about incest anywhere youre probably gonna catch some shit for it. That's not tumblr that's just life in 2017, incest is a weird thing, as much as it's normalized here. Also fanged vagina lmao
>>
I have multiple
>12 years old
>cousin 13/14
>playing ps2 with cousin who's 8
>little cousin was obsessed with King Kong
>So me and my older cousin decided to pretend we're King Kong fighting
>older cousin gets on top of me
>starts humping me
>feelsgood
>decide to flip him and do it to him
>little cousin thinks we're fighting
>little cousin goes home
>me and older cousin go to storage room
> he takes off my pants and rubs his dick between my cheeks
>I return the favor
>He left
>couple months later
>new cousin 11 yrs well call A
>14, well cal him M, tells he got a bj from A
>get jealous
>proceed to 3 way(no penetration) with them for 3 months
>M moves away
>A asks me if he can penetrate
>hesitant but I say yes
> fuckin love it
>couple years go by
>A fucks a female
>we don't talk about it ever again
>couple months ago
>take a trip to the south
> get drunk
> A passed out in motel
> decide to hump him
> he wakes up and tells me to stop
And that was the last time
>>
Kill yourselves.
>>
Serious question here, does it matter if the reader honestly believes these stories are genuine? I'm not saying all of them are fabrications, but it's certainly possible. And if they are, would they still be as exciting or erotic?

How would you guys feel about stories that were blatantly false, but well-written and extremely erotic? I'm not sure if short fics and stories have a place on this board, but I know plenty of people enjoy them.
>>
>>1541839
I mean I really just come here for the subject matter. Not really expecting anything to be real. It does help, however, if it sounds real, and not just a regurgitation of the usual tropes, I like some emotion, some backstory, and some depth.

not
>me dad has a cok
>me dad fukd me 1 nite
>me want his cok but he say no mor *cry*

But yeah, that does kind of open the door for fics and what have you... but I put trust in the /hm community not to foul things up too much :^)
>>
>>1541853
then don't think about it, anon

imagine this a dong-filled wonderland
>>
>>1541858
so does that mean you would prefer that they be true or are you just saying that there's no way to know so we should just take them for what they profess to be?
>>
>>1541377
>bragging on a Kazakhastani underwater basket weaving conglomerate
>>
>>1541897
It means you're old
>>
>>1541849
me dad has a cok
me dad fukd me 1 nite
me want his cok but he say no mor *cry*
(Note: This comment is made by someone who likes incest but has never actually done anything and in fact, is not attracted to his father)
>>
>>1541916
>being this new

lurk moar
>>
File: men-venn-diagram.jpg (33KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
men-venn-diagram.jpg
33KB, 500x572px
>>1541975
>your retarded

what about my retarded?
>>
Nice Vintage incest porn for y'all

http://www.me-gay.com/big-brother-vintage_696509.html
>>
>>1540362
Please return story senpai, I live for this tale
>>
>>1542379
I'm thinking about telling some more, just been busy. gotta be in the right headspace
>>
>>1542567
Иди нaхyй, дypaк.
>>
>>1542546
you're the reason I keep coming back to this thread
>>
>>1542546
please do
>>
>>1542739
Pyccкий штoлe?
>>
>>1542922
How did your bro not notice when he woke up?
>>
bump please
>>
>>1538581
>>1540362

> Since we didn't talk before he left, I had no idea what he was thinking, and I remember feeling like I should be more worried, because he noticed my cum, and he was probably pissed and confused and disappointed, but i wasn't really worried that day
> I think I was relieved that he hadn't woken me up right then and yelled at me, so I thought maybe he was ok with it and when I got home I was kind of looking forward to seeing him and I think I did my normal routine – jerkoff, tv – and waited for him
> but that night he didn't come home at all, which was the only time that had ever happened
> sometimes he'd stay out late drinking but he’d always come home after, and I got more and more nervous through the night and didn’t sleep at all
> the next day I went to school and somehow made it through, but I was messed up. I got convinced that maybe he’d hurt himself and I remember imagining that he’d been drunk and stumbled into the road and gotten hit by a car
> when I got home he still wasn’t there, and I was psyching myself up to call the police when he came in
> I remember that I heard his car parking in front and I had this intense feeling of relief but also the whole idea that he’d been hurt had collapsed and the alternative was that he just didn’t come home and didn’t call and didn’t care that I was going nuts from worrying about him, and I was pissed. And I was still worried that he was going to be angry about the other night so I was a mess when he came in
>>
>>1543336
> I remember that I heard him come up to the front door and then he paused a bit before he unlocked it and came in, and I thought maybe he was kind of getting ready to see me, which scared me. He was in overalls, those tan carhartts, which he only wore when he had to work outside during the day, but he seemed clean.
> After the whole night and day being worried and angry and a mess, I didn’t know how to start talking to him, so I didn’t say anything and he came in and we made eye contact and then he kind of slowly walked over to the kitchen table and sat down and looked at his hands
> This is not how our fights normally went. Usually we’d snipe at each other and start yelling or storm off into our bedrooms, but he was calm and kind of subdued and eventually I had to talk first so I went over to stand across the table from him and leaned against the wall and said something like “where were you last night?”, which seemed bizarre for me, the son, to say to him, the dad, but I was feeling that heat you get in your face when you’re upset and he was scaring me
> and he sort of took a beat and then said quietly and evenly “I couldn’t fucking look at you”
> and I felt like he’d punched me in the face
> and for a minute I couldn’t say anything because I felt like I couldn’t breathe
> I’d been so worried and I was his kid and he blamed me for how things had gotten at home and it hurt bad
> and then I was yelling
>>
>>1543337
> I can’t remember what I said but I felt that kind of out of control anger that I’d had when I was younger and was having a tantrum and I remember screaming at him and him screaming at me and at some point he must have stood up because at one point he was yelling at me that he’d given up his whole god damn life for me and he was pointing his finger at the place between my eyes, and at one point I threw a box of cheerios at him and it busted open and then the floor was covered in little bits of cereal
> There was something about those moments where we were most angry and hurt by each other, and at our most raw. We both let ourselves get out of control in those moments, and I wonder if it’s something that runs in our family. Whatever it was, they were the times I felt most alive, and in a weird, kind of gross way, it was the closest I felt to my dad. It was the feeling of knowing that he cared enough to get worked up to the point of losing his shit, it made me feel like I was important to him, even if it was in a way that he didn’t like.
> whatever it was, it was happening that night. I can’t remember the last thing I said to him, but it was something over the line. I think it was about him being a failure who was gonna drink himself to death, and after I said it I remember he stopped yelling and looked at me for a moment with this disgusted look on his face, almost like he didn’t recognize me but he hated what he saw, and it was too much for me and I felt the guilt rise up in my throat and I just wanted to get away from there before he said anything else
> and I turned to go up the stairs to my room but before I took a step he stepped forward and put both hands right between my shoulder blades and shoved me hard
> and I fell down, fast, on my chest on the floor
>>
>>1543340
> I remember the first thing I thought was that I’d smashed all the cheerios and it was gonna be harder to clean up
> and then I had this surge of adrenaline and I rolled over to get up and looked up at him and he was standing over me looking down and he had dropped the shoulders of his overalls so he was bare chested
> and I had two totally conflicting thoughts at once, one half of my brain thought he was trying to release himself from the constraints of his clothes so he could beat me up and I remember that I clenched both of my fists and thought I might need to start punching him, and the other half of my brain knew that in these moments where he lost control, he got turned on
> I remember that his face was red and he was panting and there was a light on in the stairs and the part of his chest where the light hit looked wet with sweat and I was up on my elbows looking at him
> and then he sort of fell on me. It was like a single motion and he went down on his knees and reached out with his right hand and his hand went around my throat hard and for a second I thought he was going to choke me out and I tried to gasp and my eyes closed and I fell back so I was laying on my back on the floor
> and then he let go of my neck and grabbed by calfs and jerked my legs up so they were pointing at the ceiling and he grabbed my shorts and yanked them up my legs and off my left foot so they were wrapped around my right ankle and then he threw my legs to the left side hard so I flipped onto my side and he put his left hand on the side of my face and leaned into me so that he was pushing my head into the floor and his other hand was grabbing my ass cheek and his fingers were in my crack
>>
>>1543343
> and then the tips of his fingers were at my hole and then inside and he was rough and urgent and his weight was on his hand on my face and I was scared and my heart was beating out of my chest and I could feel that rush of hormones or whatever it is that makes you lightheaded when you’re suddenly intensely turned on
> and then there was pain in my ass from his fingers which were ripping into me and he was shoving them in and out and panting and then they were gone and it was the head of his dick pushing in and his fingers were covering my face but I could just see the corner of his face through the space between his fingers and the vein in his forehead was pulsing and his eyes were screwed shut
> and then he was all the way in and I was screaming and I tried to get my left arm up to push against his chest to get him to slow down but I couldn’t bend it far enough that way and I closed my eyes and I saw stars behind my eyelids and I could smell his deodorant his breathing sounded like I was getting run over by a train and I opened my eyes again and looked across the floor and I thought it was the most pain I’d ever felt and I fucking came
>>
>>1543345
> I’ve never cum from pain before or since and I don’t know why it happened but one second I was looking across the floor at the dust under the stove and the next second my vision went blurry and my whole body convulsed and I felt the nut go from my balls all up across my chode and out my dick onto the floor
> and he was still pumping in me and then he took his hand off my face and reared back and he must have raised his arm and then he brought it down and slapped me hard across the back of my head and then he was cumming and I swear I could feel his dick pulse and with each pulse I had a shooting pain as it pushed my ass open a little more
> and for a few seconds I lay there on the floor and he propped himself up with a fist on the floor on either side of my head and looked down at me and I didn’t look at him, I just kept looking across the floor
> and then he pulled back and out and hoisted his overalls back up and stood and then he bent down and hooked a hand under my armpit and pulled me up so I was standing with my shirt on and my shorts around my ankle
> and then he turned and walked out and slammed the door and I heard his truck start and then heard him peeling out into the street and he was gone
>>
>>1543347
I'm really sorry that happened to you. I also want to know what happened afterwards. I'm genuinely curious to hear more.
>>
>>1543340
nice reference to Mysterious Skin. Better characterization than most stories on here :)
>>
>>1540969
some precum once no full time cumshot
>>
>>1540971
>>1540976
>>1540978
Fuck you whiteknight faggots
Go adopt a black baby you homo's
>>
>>1543347
did you guys ever actually talk about anything or was it all melodramatic screaming and raping
>>
the queen is fucking back, I'M REALLY LIVINGGG
>>
File: fbABNUd3TPE.jpg (332KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fbABNUd3TPE.jpg
332KB, 810x1080px
>>1543336
>>1543337
>>1543340
>>1543345
>>1543347
>>1543343
Thanks. I updated the folder.
Hell, I have a tornado of sentiments swirling inside now.
>>
>>1540976
18 is the age of a legal adult who is free to sleep with whoever they want. You can't save him from himself forever.
>>
My younger brother doesn't know that he sexts me
>>
>>1543673
Care to share?
>>
>>1543679
Make a kik account
Checked out craigslist for the big city in the state I live in one of the post is for a gay kik group
So I join
One of the first people to message me is a guy with a goofy name like fatvock2015
Want me to contine
>>
>>1543682
uh yea lol, so you and bro are gay?
>>
>>1543687
Apperently so
>>
>>1543682
Well we start chatting and he is a slut
Talking about gang bangs,doing coke off 6 guys cocks just being a total whore for cock
So I ask him for a cock pic cause he's turned me on so much
He sends it
It's smooth long manly curved up a bit
What most would think a perfect cock would be
He also has birth mark on the bottom of the shade that goes to his stomach
One that looks just like the birth mark my younger brother has
>>
>>1543693
you gonna try and make a move?
>>
>>1543703
Yea
>>
>>1543717
BUMP, this is interesting
>>
>>1543693
post convo
>>
File: 1489866581385.jpg (91KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489866581385.jpg
91KB, 422x750px
>>1536817
>We never hear from dads who fuck their sons.
You never hear from anyone who's fucked another human being. Bunch of made up bullshit in these threads every time. Still fappin tho.
>>
>>1543841
yeah, the shit isn't real, but some of it is hot as all hell
>>
File: 1459880374476.jpg (103KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1459880374476.jpg
103KB, 500x667px
Pretty tame compared to the rest of this thread I guess, but I've got a thing going with my brother.

We're twins (just fraternal not identical, so don't get too excited) and have always been super close. So we started experimenting very young, before we really even understood what sex was. Got increasingly frisky when we hit puberty of course, especially once we discovered the magic of blowjobs. Then slowed down again when we got old enough to "know better" and the guilt set in.

I think our guilt was mostly due to anxiety over being gay actually, the incest issue seemed minor in comparison. But we never actually stopped fooling around, we just got weird and shy about it. Like we'd not directly talk about it except with euphemisms, even right in the middle of the action. The only time we did talk about it was to agree that "we should stop", that "this is the last time", etc, which of course it never lasted more than a couple weeks. And we'd both compensate for our insecurity by spouting all sorts of macho homophobic bullshit, and go on about girls we were supposedly attracted to. I guess to try to convince each other (and ourselves?) that we were still straight despite all the gay shit we were doing? So fucking cringey now that I look back on it.

That was just dumb teenage sexual awkwardness though, no big deal. We both chilled out after a couple years in college, once we finally had some space apart (for the first time ever) to figure ourselves out. When we finally officially came out as fags to each other (well, he thinks he's bi), it was possibly one of the biggest reciprocal "no shit"s of human history. The sex between us slowed down a lot once we stopped living together, but never really stopped. But once we finally got to the point were we could openly/honestly talk about that part of our relationship, we've been a lot more comfortable and chill and mature about the whole thing. It's basically settled into a casual fuckbuddy sorta thing.
>>
I frotted dicks with and rubbed my dick between two of my cousins buttcheeks and vice versa when I was like 10 but that's it
>>
File: 1434929559076.gif (980KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1434929559076.gif
980KB, 500x294px
>>1544212
I'm fucking jealous. Hope you don't mind some questions.

>do the two of you have any limits on what you do with each other? Like is kissing or buttsex off-limits?
>is one of you "more dominant" than the other, either in or out of the bedroom?
>does anyone else know or suspect about your relationship? Ever been caught?
>>
>>1544212
it would be so hot to find out that a guy i was dating messed around with his brother
>>
>>1543504
If anon ever comes back to update the story, I'd love to whip it into a one-off incest story
>>
File: twunks.jpg (81KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
twunks.jpg
81KB, 720x540px
>>1544212

This is closer to my experience as well. My brother is less than two years younger than me, and we experimented when we were kids and then it turned more serious after puberty. Come to college age and we both are now out of the closet. The sexual component now is more complicated but in some ways more honest than the weird way we used to not talk about.

And we shared a room until our parents got divorced when I was 18 and he was 16. So it was pretty constant growing up, but now that we're dating other guys it's more confined to when we're at family events and holidays.
>>
>>1536817

Y'all mothafuckas need Jesus.jpg
>>
File: 1447864056742.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1447864056742.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>>1544321
We made out a lot during our early experimentation, but that became super off-limits during our guilty teenage phase. We're okay with doing it again now, but it's kinda reserved for active foreplay/sex... I'd feel weird about kissing him in a casual context, if that makes sense?

Anal wasn't off-limits, but since it's Pretty Fucking Gay (tm) we obviously had all sorts of dumb hangups about it when we were younger. We both had to protect our macho facade by acting like we fucking HATED bottoming and only tolerated it so we could get a turn on top. Even though, once I got used to it, I really enjoyed it and often had to fight to keep myself from getting prostate orgasms and stuff.

Nowadays we are both comfortably versatile, but I prefer bottoming and he prefers topping, so that works out well. Though despite him being the more "masculine" of the two of us, I'd say I'm the more dominant one in general, since I'm more extroverted and am usually the one to initiate sex.

We had a few close calls when we were younger but never got caught, thank god.

>>1544384
I once had a bf who I told about it and he thought it was super hot. Me and him wanted to set up a threesome, but my brother was worried things would get weird if we did. Ah well...

>>1544464
Do your respective boyfriends know about your and your brother? I've brought up incest as a "theoretical" to several past bfs, and usually get a pretty negative response (except for the one case above) so I never tell them about the stuff with my brother. My brother only dates girls and never tells them shit either, seems to think it "doesn't count" as cheating when it's with me I suppose.
>>
File: 1423839818223.gif (876KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1423839818223.gif
876KB, 500x250px
>come from a huge catholic family
>recently said fuck it and finally came out of the closet
>so I'm the only openly gay dude in the whole extended clan
>caught lots of shit for it, ofc
>but also, not one but TWO of my younger cousins (from different sides of the family) immediately started making passes at me
>one of them is and obvious closet case (typical femme twink), didn't take long for us to get a regular fuckbuddy groove going
>the other is more surprising, jockish guy who I thought was super macho and religious, but I guess he has a guilty bicurious streak
>been taking things slower with him since he's still pretty repressed (pretty sure I'm the only guy he's been with, at least all the way)
>but I've made steady progress in "training" him, and have got him taking it up the ass like a fucking champ now
I know cousin-cest is pretty meh as far as 4chan is concerned. But if you knew my family, oh god the fucking drama that would erupt if word got out about any of this... my uncles would probably get together and do a catholic honor killing on me or something.
>>
>>1543791
It happened
>>
BUMP, I'm never gonna let this die
>>
I have been fucking my step dad for 5 years now.

>be 16, play football, sports, athletic, know i'm queer but obv cant say anything
>he's 39, v unassuming, masc, not the best body by very handsome
>he finds gay porn on my computer when he's using it one day
>confronts me but in a non threatening way
>he confides to me that he's bi
>imshook.jpg
>Says if i ever wanted to bate with him on the dl he'd be up for it, and walks off
>couple of weeks go by, can't stop thinking about it, mom's out for the night and i sheepishly approach him
>he gets excited, leads me to his room, shows me his stash and tells me to pic out a dvd
>chose the one with an older guy and younger girl
>lying on his bed, jerking, keep stealing glances at his cock. Thick, 6" uncut. Really fucking nervous
>he reaches over and takes my cock as well, i shoot within minutes. Watch me cum pushes him over the edge and we both laugh.

Any more?
>>
>>1544626
>macho jockish repress religious guy
>got him taking it up the ass like a fucking champ now

muh fetish
>>
>>1544874
moar
>>
>>1544626
More details on your femme cousin
>>
File: 1460913040734.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460913040734.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1544874
What the hell is it about stepdads anyway that makes them so prone to fucking their stepkids?

I been with two different guys who admitted to screwing around with their stepdads. Both claimed it was fully consensual too, despite starting in early adolescence. One of them was very shy/guilty about it but still very defensive of his stepdad. And the other was actively proud/bragging about it and strongly implied it was still going on. But both of them seemed pretty well-adjusted otherwise, so I suppose it didn't do them any major damage...
>>
>>1545276
They're living with a very horny teenager who's at their physical prime. And most step-dads don't grow up with the kid, so there's no weird connection.
>>
File: 1324709854614.jpg (230KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1324709854614.jpg
230KB, 682x1024px
>>1544936
Dunno if "femme" is quite the right word since he's not really swishy. Or at least he hides it well around the family, his voice does gets higher-pitched and he has more girly mannerisms when we're getting sexual. But he looks like pretty much the prototypical twink... cute, slim, short, feminine face, very bubbly and excitable, eager-to-please submissive personality.

He had an obvious crush on me even before I came out of the closet, so it didn't surprise me at all when he started outright hitting on me. I actually had to play hard-to-get for several months until his birthday, since he was still jailbait at the time. Turned out he was already a fucking pro at sucking dick and an enthusiastic bottom... he's been coy about who exactly "trained" him, but I'm 95% sure it had to have been either his older step bro or one of our other zillion cousins.
>>
File: 1399829637132.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1399829637132.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>1545277
This. And let's face it, while we legally/culturally pretend like teenagers are naive and incapable of sexual agency, this can be a two-way street.

My stepdad and both of my older step-brothers are all hot as hell. When I was a desperate horny teenager, I went through a cringey exhibitionist phase where I hoped to get some sort of sexual reaction out of one of them. If any of them had shown even a tiny bit of interest, I would've immediately been all over their dicks.

Probably for the best in the long run that they were all oblivious to my antics, but holy hell I wanted it BAD at the time. And this wasn't even my late teens, I went through that phase in the 8th/9th grade.
>>
>>1545286
Justin Owen's stupid dirty talk is somehow incredibly hot.
>>
File: 1477769191197.gif (2MB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
1477769191197.gif
2MB, 500x235px
>>1545289
prolly cause it feels more realistic. real life dirty talk is usually dumb and sorta cringey, cause when you're horny you think with your dick, not your brain.
>>
>>1545286
Describe your exhibitionist phase in more detail.
>>
File: 1404194474709.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1404194474709.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>1545301
Mostly I spent as much time as possible going around the house shirtless or in just my boxers, or even buck naked when I thought I could get away with it. Our household was pretty relaxed about nudity (especially on the "boy's floor" which my mom rarely came up to) so it wasn't that out of place. I just did it a lot more than my step brothers or step dad did, and intentionally found ways to "casually" show off my body in front of them.

I'd do stuff like dawdling after a shower before getting dressed to strike up conversations. Fluff up my "morning wood" so I could walk around in the morning with a huge tent in my boxers. Sometimes I'd take "naps" stretched out nude on top of my covers with my bedroom door open in the hopes that one of my step bros might pass by and see me. So fucking desperate, I'm cringing just remembering it...
>>
dont expect anything extreme

>12 or 13
>hot muscle uncle that we visit a few times a year
>5"11, mid/early 30s, huge arms and pecs, chub stomach
>always been really affectionate with him
>would watch tv together on couch l8 at nite while rest of the family was asleep in other rooms
>would fall asleep with head resting on his lap facing tv, would rest the back of my head on his bulge
>would feel his thighs sweat up against my face
>one night fall asleep w head on lap facing tv, both of us shirtless but wearing boxers
>he starts stroking my hair
>im facing the tv, uncle gets phone call
>im alert but dozy
>hear him shuffle grabbing his phone and then pause
>reading the screen?
>"anon?"
>pretend im sleeping, hes still stroking my head
>answers call
>whispering but i can still make out what he's saying
>"i have family over cant atm"
>shuffle a bit in my sleep, turn over so my face is facing his crotch, still stroking my head
>half-open my eyes and his bulge is literally right there
>wanna mash my face in it
>"we can do tomorrow? they're going out so ill be free up during the day"
>... stops stroking my head
>"babe no not right now"
>feel him shift awkwardly in his seat
>head slides further from his bulge
>he keeps listening to the phone
>he puts his hand on his crotch and rubs it a little
>think she's dirty talking him
>"honestly not right now"
>still got his hand on his crotch, think he's getting hard
>he listens for quite a while longer trying to interrupt her but her still talking
>use that time to 'sleep scooch' closer to his bulge
>"i gotta go babe ill talk to you tomorrow loveyoubye"
>hangs up, he's silent for a moment
>he takes his hand off his bulge and i can almost feel the heat of it on my nose
>he starts shaking my shoulder to wake me up, strong dude so it's actually quite forceful
>use it as a reason to shove my face into his bulge
>SEMI HARD MUSCLE BULGE ON MY FACE FOR A SPLIT SECOND
>jolt awake
>"uh uh sorry what"
>time to go to sleep
>go to bed, jerk off
>>
File: 1346052160490.gif (993KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1346052160490.gif
993KB, 500x307px
>>1536817
>We never hear from dads who fuck their sons
Even if there were a lot of son-fucking dads on here, I doubt they'd be willing to talk about it. Incest is a pretty big taboo. And since the older relative has power/authority (in theory) over the younger relative, he bears most of the guilt/responsibility for breaking that taboo. Even if the younger relative started it and it's all completely consensual.

That's why most of the stories in these threads come from people who hooked up with their older cousin/brother/uncles, but almost none from the other side of such relationships. And the dad/son taboo is even bigger than the brother/brother or uncle/nephew taboos, so that's loaded with even more guilt.
>>
>>1545347
Well in a lot of these stories its a crime (underaged and all that) so that might be a big reason, in addition to the ones you said, as to why you never hear from the older party. Man I count myself lucky after looking through these threads, sometimes I get depressed about the fact that I missed so much sexual exploration growing up but I think I'd rather have nothing than some of these, poor bastards
>>
File: alex-pettyfer-gay-nude-12574.jpg (245KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alex-pettyfer-gay-nude-12574.jpg
245KB, 858x1200px
My dad is the kind of dad to make dad jokes. Kind of shy. Wears buttoned up dress shirts. He looks like the guy in the photo, maybe thinner moustache, same chest hair, more thick on his chest, a plush thick stomach. Seeing him naked by mistake it's interesting to find out such a shy guy could have such a fat cock. It's so fat I realize it would hurt me. Imaging how his stomach could be used as a seat. His chest hair and moustache could be cummed in.
>>
File: 1414536742864.jpg (153KB, 900x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1414536742864.jpg
153KB, 900x1168px
>>1545347
I'm fuckbuddies with a guy who has an on-and-off thing going with his dad. From what he tells me, his dad has always carried huge amount of guilt over it, even though my buddy is very enthusiastic and encouraging about it. So they go through cycles where his dad calls the sexual stuff off, distances himself from my friend for a while, eventually loses self-control and starts back up, then they go through a "honeymoon period" where they patch things up and fuck like rabbits, then his dad's guilt creeps back in and it starts all over again. Sounds exhausting.
>>
>>1545348
>sometimes I get depressed about the fact that I missed so much sexual exploration growing up
Trust me, you didn't miss much.

I had a surprising amount of sex from early puberty up through high school. No idea why, it's not like I knew what I was doing, it just sort of happened. And while none of it was bad or abusive, it wasn't very fun or satisfying either.

Too much guilt, self-consciousness, performance stress, paranoia about being caught, etc. Maybe it would've been better if I'd been more comfortable with my sexuality, I suppose. Sex as an adult (esp. in a committed relationship) is infinitely more enjoyable.
>>
>>1545348
I was in an abusive relationship with my brother for years so trust me you didn't miss much. I wish I had nice "exploration" sex with a friend growing up but I was just sort of thrown into it.
>>
>>1545687
sorry that happened. what's the story?
>>
>>1545762

>>sorry that happened.

...so I may disregard your feelings and jerk my dick to it XD
>>
I've been fucking my girlfriend's son off and on for the past six months. I feel bad about it, but the relationship has been going downhill for a while. I'm supporting both of them and he can barely pass the couple of community college classes he takes, so I guess on some level I think he owes me.

He was always kind of a loser, unable to commit to anything other than the gym. I moved in when he was in his first year of college, which was probably too soon, but his mom was going to lose the house if I didn't and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

There were hints early on that he wanted me to fuck him, like complaining about how loud his mom and I were fucking, even though we're on opposite ends of the house. We had a couple of weird moments in the hallway and the kitchen too when it was just he and I, which was often because I work from home and like I said, he's a loser who doesn't get out much. He's only brought one girl home in the past two years, and that only lasted a few months.

Anyway, I finally figured it out after snooping on his computer and finding more than a dozen pictures he pulled off my Facebook, including ones where I'm in nothing but swim trunks. He had some gay bookmarks, including /hm which is why I know about it, but straight stuff too.

I'm happy to tell you guys more if you're interested.
>>
>>1545786
Yesssss also body pic of this kid
>>
>>1545786
Maybe also waist down shot of you ;p
>>
File: 99k4kj5k45.jpg (29KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
99k4kj5k45.jpg
29KB, 270x480px
>>1545786

I'm not gonna post any pictures of him. I don't know how often hes on this board, but there's a chance he will see these posts. I posted my cock instead.

Anyway, after finding the pics on his laptop, I started ramping up the flirting. I actually didn't think I'd want to follow through on anything. I've always liked girls and only had a few random gay thoughts over the years, usually about more sissy looking guys.

We have kind of an adversarial relationship. I'm always getting on him about doing shit around the house, since he's not paying rent. Something weird happens when you know someone wants you though, and over time I started introducing vaguely sexual stuff into our back and forth, like I would tell him I was gonna punch him in the balls, or that I was gonna slap him around, and he would respond with something similar.

The most extreme example was when he told me to blow him and I said that I should make him blow me for all his shit that I pay for. He kind of made a face when I said this and looked at my crotch. Nothing came of it in the moment, but there was something unsaid between us from then on.

The first time we did anything we were horsing around in the pool while his mom was inside cooking. He hit me in the face with this little water football and it really pissed me off, so I started chasing him around the pool trying to fuck him up. I ended up grabbing the back of his shorts and I could see a distorted view of his little white ass underwater. I got hard almost immediately and when I caught up with him, I was dunking him underwater. Something about physically dominating him and forcing him underwater was really turning me on and without thinking I shoved him under again but this time right against my semi-hard dick.

Instead of trying to come up, he grabbed the back of my legs and sort of nuzzled against me for a few seconds, and when he came up he had dirty smile on his face.
>>
>>1545802
Damn that's a nice fucking cock he must be in heaven
>>
>>1545802
Fucking hot more I'm getting hard looking at your cock and reading this
>>
File: 8234i234hy23.jpg (24KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
8234i234hy23.jpg
24KB, 270x480px
>>1545802

I let him handle my dick underwater for a few seconds before shoving him away and throwing stuff at him. I would have let it go on longer, but I was afraid his mom was gonna come outside.

I chased and caught up to him again but this time I squeezed his package and slid my hand down the back of his shorts to palm his ass a few times before pushing him away again.

This back and forth went on for a while. He pulled my cock out of the front of my shorts and jerked me a bunch and even tried to blow me underwater, but I kinda freaked and pulled away. I reached under and fingered his asshole a bunch, which he half resisted but ended up letting me do a couple times more.

His mom eventually yelled for us to come in, and we didn't do anything again until two days later when she went back to work.
>>
>>1545806
Beautiful cock again looks even better rock hard like this. He must have been going story crazy wanting to suck that cock after having a taste go on please
>>
>>1545806

That Monday I heard him cleaning his lunch plate in the kitchen, and told him to come into my office, aka the formal dining room we never use. He came in looking really worried and wearing a black t-shirt and blue basketball shorts.

I told him that we needed to agree to never tell his mother about what happened and that it was really stupid. He agreed and then when I thought he might leave he asked something along the lines of "does that mean we can do other stupid things as long as we don't tell her?" I laughed and I think I said "maybe."

I told him to close the window shades and he did most of the way so it was half dark in the room. He stood next to me and I could see he had a chub in his shorts, so I rubbed it for a second. He leaned down and rubbed mine.

I was surprised at how curious I was about his dick and pulled down the front of his shorts. It was really smooth and not very hairy, maybe 6-6.5 inches. I jerked him a little and then turned him around and pulled down his shorts to look at his ass.

This got me really hard, so I tucked my shorts under my balls and made him back up between my legs. I rubbed my cock head on his ass cheeks, then between them, then against his hole, but he got nervous and spun around asking to blow me.

I nodded and he got down on his knees and kissed my lower chest and the inside of my legs, sucked on my balls and finally put me in his mouth. I probably came in under a minute. He didn't swallow it all, but he licked the cum off the head, which was hot as fuck.

I sucked him for a while, but I wasn't anywhere near as good at it. We ended up jerking off together while I squeezed his ass and he came on my dick just a few seconds before I came again.
>>
>>1545813
Fuck I'm rock hard more
>>
>>1545813
You have a pic of your cock with cum? Also more please
>>
>>1545813

I'm getting low on time, but I'll tell you about the first time we fucked. Just be warned that its awkward.

We got in the habit of blowing eachother on Monday mornings when I didn't have early phone appointments. He would come by my room while I was drinking coffee and watching the news and ask if I was free and I would say yes or no.

It was usually some combination of him blowing me, me blowing him or jerking him off, and recently we had progressed to me licking his asshole and coming on his ass, but he was really nervous about fucking. He saw this as like fooling around, but he didn't want to go full gay.

Anyway, this particular day I had told him yes and he came in wearing a pair of grey boxer briefs that made his ass look amazing. But I also forgot that I had fucked his mom the previous night (this didn't happen that often. we were fighting a lot), so when he pulled my cock out, he immediately smelled pussy and was super freaked out.

I asked him what was wrong and he told me. I laughed, which was the wrong thing to do, because he got really mad like we going to hit me almost. I came up behind him and put my arm around him, telling him I was sorry and that we didn't have to do this anymore if it was too weird. He said no, that he liked doing it, but that was just really gross. He told me to go take as shower and that he just needed to think about something else.

I don't know why, but him saying this felt like a dare. I wanted to make him think of something else right in that moment. So I started kissing his neck and his ear for a minute and he moaned really loudly. I leaned him back on the bed and pulled his boxers down and sucked him for a while really slowly. Being down there though, my eyes kept drifting to his cheeks and his asshole.

I decided to go for it, and I liften him up and turned him over, his cock still hard from the head I was giving him. I started licking his ass like a maniac, and he was half moaning, half crying out.
>>
>>1545822
Lol his reaction to the pussy smell ha but hot would love to hear more when you get the chance I'll check back. His hole must have been so tight
>>
File: 8er98435u5.jpg (27KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
8er98435u5.jpg
27KB, 270x480px
>>1545822

I grabbed a few squirts of lotion from the pump on the side table and covered my dick in it. I could see him looking over his shoulder at me terrified, but I decided I had to try. I wanted his ass so bad.

I pushed it in the slightest bit and he yelled out "fuck!!" but when I asked him if he wanted me to stop he shook his head back and forth. I pushed in a little farther, and started thrusting really slow until I was a little more than half in.

Finally he said "please fuck me" and I started really stuffing him hard. He was grunting like he was in pain, so I kept checking on him, but eventually realized he was liking it, pain or not and just started fucking his brains out.

At one point he said "fuck me, daddy" and I kinda hesitated. I decided to fuck with him and pull all the way out, But then I just adjusted his legs a little and shoved it ALL the way back in. Holy fuck did he scream.

I fucked his brains out for probably 7-8 minutes, and we said every dirty fucking thing you can think of (you little cockslut, take daddy's big cock, etc.) When I was ready to come, I didn't care at all and just dumped what felt like half a gallon in his ass.

He seemed pretty shaken afterward, but we sorta cuddled and I took him out to lunch later.

His mom has no idea we've been fucking 2-3 times a week for almost 6 months, and to be honest, I had no idea how amazing a tight little ass could be compared to 30 and 40-something women I've been dating.

I still don't feel like I'm gay, but I'm sure you all will disagree. Whatever.
>>
>>1545836
Your cock is amazing and unloading in his are must have felt amazing. What happened after the 6 months ? Did you break up with the mom or get busted by her ?
>>
>>1545840

She still doesn't know. I fucked him this morning.
>>
>>1545844
Hot you have a personal little cum slut lucky man anytime you have more to share your stories have gotten me hard will be fapping later as soon as I leave work
>>
>>1545845

I'm going to tell him I posted on here and see what he says. Maybe I can talk him into letting me share some shots of him/us.

No promises though.
>>
>>1545844
Well when she does you can say goodbye to that relationship, I know how I'd feel if I found out my BF was fucking my younger brother. Why do dudes have to be so scummy about it ugh, the "straight" gays are the worst
>>
>>1545868
So hot would love to see him but obviously only if he wants more stories anytime though
>>
>>1545872
Do you actually fap to that? For real
>>
>>1545873
Yup about to right now don't be so bitter why you in this feed if it bothers you
>>
>>1545883
It just surprises me, I always saw this thread as more of a "get if off your chest therapy thread", at least that's what I see people mostly use it for. I didn't realize there were ppl jerking off to these older man takes advantage of younger relative stories on the outskirts, especially with literal thousands of porn images and vids on this exact site, let alone the internet
>>
>>1545883
Also
>feed
Not everything is social media, seems like you can't escape that shit these days
>>
>>1545886
Lol dude feed thread whatever same shit and if you are coming to 4Chan for therapy you have more serious problems ha. Who gives a shit 4Chan you dump everything. Yeah it's a hot exchange between an older man and his stepson (who's in college) who's clearly enjoying it a
>>
File: 1416242148560.gif (684KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416242148560.gif
684KB, 320x240px
>>1545884
>I didn't realize there were ppl jerking off to these older man takes advantage of younger relative stories
...you realize most people are fantasizing about being the one "taken advantage" of, right? The idea of being lusted after and sexually dominated by an older masculine authority figure is an incredibly common gay kink (right below "seducing straight guys"). The incest angle just adds extra spice and "forbidden fruit" to the standard ravishment fantasy.
>>
>>1545836
age of both of you?
>>
File: 1461355476416.jpg (63KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1461355476416.jpg
63KB, 500x667px
>used to do stuff with little brother when we were teenagers
>lots of jerking off and blowjobs, fucked him a few times
>guilt caught up to me after a while
>worried I was taking advantage of him
>plus confused about my sexuality
>so I said we should stop
>he didn't want to, kept trying to start stuff with me again
>so I gave him the cold shoulder and distanced myself
>caused us to drift apart for several years
>he eventually came out of the closet
>while I retreated deeper in by chasing girls
>stupidly knocked up this girl I was seeing
>got engaged for a while, until I found out she was cheating on me
>moved back home and went through a depressive/alcoholic phase
>my brother kept me from falling too far in the self-pity party though
>we reconnected and hung out a lot
>closest we've ever been to a normal solid brotherly relationship
>but then I fuck that up by getting drunk and sticking my tongue down his throat
>he's surprised, but into it
>gives me head, and then lets me fuck him
>so now our relationship is fucking weird again
>it's never planned out, but now we wind up fooling around practically every time we see each other
>like now the seal is broken, I guess
>we barely talk about it though, I think he's worried about scaring me off... again
>and now I'm trying to figure out if I'm bi or gay or what... again
>and I feel like I'm taking advantage of him... again

Fuck just meant to vent a bit but this is turning into my whole whiny life story. Sorry for the blog post, I'll give it a rest here.
>>
File: 1424281000841.jpg (561KB, 533x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1424281000841.jpg
561KB, 533x1027px
>>1545950
It doesn't have to be weird, man. Friends have casual sex all the time. So why not brothers? Just be fuckbuddies. Fuckbrothers.

You're probably right that he's worried about scaring you off. But I doubt he feels like you're "taking advantage" of him (sounds like it's the other way around, if anything). And this should be a golden opportunity for you to safely/discreetly explore your sexuality. You've gotta sit down and talk this shit out with him like adults though, or it *will* get weird. How often do the two of you see each other right now? What are your relative ages?
>>
>>1546008
>thinks friends are the same as siblings

god damn you incestfags are the worst. stop trying to justify your degeneracy
>>
Dad / Son. My first time is kinda long with background so I'll pretty much skip it unless there is interest. I've written about it elsewhere but I don't know if you guys are receptive to links to other websites.

>Am ~11, parents divorced since 5, daddy issues since he's a blue collar landscaper working 6-7 days a week.
>Visits to my dads house would usually be us just sitting around in briefs trying to stay cool in hot weather watching tv.
>I was always described as being "cuddly" with men but never thought I was gay.
>One day got the urge to smell my friends dirty underwear after he feel asleep. Hyper sexual gay kid mode selected.
>Started 'mirin' dad in his briefs after work. Liked dirty briefs more than him. Would pretend to fall asleep on his chest and when he fell asleep would shift and press my face against his dirty briefs until he woke up.
>Noticed one day he was semi while sleeping and grew some balls. Decided to put the remote between his legs and try to pull open his underwear so I could get direct access.
>Woke up once I hit gold and was just grinning when i explained I was just grabbing the remote. Not autistic I swear just dumb.
>hugged me and told me it doesnt matter and that he loves me, i'll always be his boy etc. One of his hands is down my underwear and is grabbing my ass.
>wtf.jpg
>nothing happened except I now wanted to fuck my dad and im pretty sure he wanted to fuck me.

Just gonna copy paste the rest from another post in next reply. 2lazy2greentext.
>>
>>1546027
First time with dad came maybe 3-4 years later. Old enough now to get a summer job watering plants with my dad so we were spending more time together.

The time finally came after one long hot day; we were both tired from work, probably had too many beers to cope and his AC had stopped working properly. So we're doing our usual thing after work watching TV in our briefs, just some R&R, but it's uncomfortably hot and I'm still sweating. At this point I figured it was a great chance to try to make a move. I look over at my dad, chuckle and just say "Sorry but its too hot", strip my sweaty briefs, lean back and just spread my legs and give a comical "ahhhhh".

In response my dad just looked at me, cut his eyes and said that if I wanted to do that shit I would at least have to take a shower so he didn't have to keep smelling my dick. Thinking he was genuinely mad I got super embarrassed and covered myself with my hands and probably just looked scared shitless.

My dad just started laughing at me and said something along the lines of "I'm only kidding, If you take a shower then it would only be fair if I did too and fuck that!". With the realisation that he's only fucking with me my confidence was restored and I decided to jab back a bit. I used the hand that was hiding my manhood and gave a bit of a vigorous rubdown for the ol' scratch and sniff, then countered back with "are you sure its my cock your smelling pops? It smells pretty good to me." Cue awkward eye contact and weird looks before he just focused on watching TV again, but I noticed his secret. His bulge had definitely grown a bit and there was a wetspot forming.
>>
>>1546028
That was the only reassurance I needed to keep going and push him futher with, "Since you want to keep it fair, don't you think its unfair that I'm the only one naked here? Don't get shy on me now pops." I think he was looking for an excuse since he wordlessly tossed aside his briefs never even breaking eye contact with the TV, and did the same little flex and spread that I had done earlier, fully exposing his hairy glistening manhood. I'm intoxicated, borderline having a panic attack since it feels like I can't breathe while I stare at him naked. My mind is running at a million miles an hour trying to figure out how I can bridge the final gap between us. Fuck the consequences! Onwards we go!
"Now that you're comfortable too lets see who really stinks between us." I leaned over like I used to when I was pretending to be asleep as a horny preteen and pratically put my head in his lap, then inhaled like there was no tomorrow. My mind blanked and I lingered longer than I probably realised. I only came too when his legs started to tense and slowly close. I slide my hand between his inner thigh and moist sack to stop him from preventing me from appreciating such a fine meal. His body quivered as I grazed his manhood with my knuckles. I wanted to give him one last look in the eyes to get his consent and to my surprise he still wasn't even looking at me. My heart sunk but my head soon followed, guided by his firm hand on my head back down to his hardening cock. We were men of few words. My dad was no porn star but everyone knows 90s dad dicks were huge. He had a meaty foreskin and precum was dripping down his shaft onto his sack. Worship is probably the only word to describe what followed. I ran my tongue along the line of pre, from his salty balls to his sweet head and then just got to work. After a lot of moaning, hair pulling, teeth, and gagging, he finally finished down my throat with enough force to choke me.
>>
>>1546029
Things didn't end too great. We progressed for a few years and got into a kinky sub/dom relationship. I'm basically a degenerate at this point and struggle with intimacy. He ditched me eventually out of the blue for some woman he met and we haven't spoken much / at all since. They got married not too long ago and I wasn't even invited to the wedding.

Moral of the story, jack off to fucking your family, don't actually do it. That being sad I now have years of material to work with so it's not all bad.
>>
File: 1491361045517.gif (2MB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
1491361045517.gif
2MB, 500x241px
>>1546031
Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Just a guess, but it sounds to me like he probably felt guilty about fucking his own son, and distanced himself because that's the only way he could trust to keep his hands off you.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your relationship like at its "peak"? Like do you mean it was "fun kinky" dom/sub, or that it was abusive/dysfunctional? I assume he eventually started fucking you at some point? Did you have any control over it all went down?
>>
>>1546044
I don't really know if it was abusive since I don't have the outside perspective, but it wouldn't be a stretch to say I was essentially just his fucktoy at peak. He'd pretty much demand something and I'd do it for him. Even if I resisted I liked being forced to a degree but we definitely did some gross stuff at times. At peak, he eventually caught onto me liking mansmells and would intentionally make it worse and get me to clean him off nearly daily. We would fuck bare when he wanted and I got bred more times than I can remember.

As far as kinks go it pretty much went mild to wild but he never intentionally hurt me or anything outside of spanking.
>>
>>1546126
Hey hot cock you're back so did he see the post ? Anymore stories?
>>
>>1545762
I was 12 and he was 15 when he got into booze and drugs. He went from a sweet older brother to someone I couldn't recognize.

He later told me that he had sex with an older guy when he was about 14 and that, plus the drugs/booze, made him a sexual predator and I was his easiest victim (although he has told me there were others) since my parents worked and it left us alone quite a bit. Oral and anal rape were the usual fare, plus a beating in the beginning when I first resisted.
>>
>>1544546
>Do your respective boyfriends know about your and your brother?

Well I'm a loveless skank and don't have nor want a boyfriend. I've dated guys for extended periods but I haven't told any of them about it. My brother does have a boyfriend and he told him. The bf was kind of weirded out at first but didn't freak out. He wanted my brother and I to stop and we kind of have. I don't think it will last (both us not having sex and him and his bf--he's young and still in the starry dreamy phase of wanting a husband).
>>
The dude who got raped by the drunk dad, what happened next? We are all curious to find out more, and I'm worried about how you got raped.
>>
File: 1431720728820.gif (865KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431720728820.gif
865KB, 500x250px
>>1546716
I think you'll need to be more specific, pretty sure there are multiple stories here that match that description.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that for at least 90% the situations where a guy gets fucked by the same dick that created him, large amounts of alcohol were involved somewhere along the way.
>>
>>1545884
>>being this new
>>
Ultimate fantasy is a threesome with twins like these boys
>>
File: brewers01.jpg (37KB, 401x642px) Image search: [Google]
brewers01.jpg
37KB, 401x642px
>>1544212
>>1547067
Why does twincest seem to be so common and "socially acceptable", anyway? I mean it's still taboo, but it seems like people are a lot more willing to joke about it and admit that they think it's hot than any other type of incest.
>>
>>1546716
>>1546729

think anon meant this story >>1543347

i really want to know if there was any reconciliation/if they still get down and dirty too desu
>>
File: 1370821616341.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1370821616341.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>1547069
>if one of them is gay, genetically there's strong genetic odds the other is gay too (over 20% chance for fraternal twins, over 50% chance for identical twins)
>hit puberty at the exact same time
>not as shy about each other's bodies
>probably share a bedroom and bathroom and have lots of privacy together
>self-identities are probably strongly intermingled due to being treated as "the twins" instead of two individuals
>plus it's expected that twins be physically/emotionally closer than other siblings
Not a big mystery I think. Plus incest in general is already a lot more common than most people realize, it's just that most consensual incest is kept secret so it never gets reported.

As for why it's more socially acceptable... well, it's hot. Plus it's less likely to be non-consensual, since there's no age or authority gap.
>>
>>1547088
Damn, where can I find this video.
>>
File: 1476995161562.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1476995161562.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>uncle made a drunken pass at me after I came out of the closet a couple years ago
>didn't even think he was serious at first
>especially he's married
>plus one of the most masculine/straight-acting men I've ever met
>but he kept making blatant passes
>I finally picked up the courage to flirt back
>he ignored it at the time, so at first I thought I fucked up
>but then a few hours he gets me in private
>grabs me
>immediately starts feeling me up
>while growling all this hot dirty talk in my ear
>get our hands into each others pants
>his cock is already so hard it's covered in precum
>but when I start trying to undo his belt he stops me
>saying we don't have enough time/privacy
>true, but FUCK
>this was late last year, visiting home for Christmas
>since then we've been stuck in this frustrating dance of trying to hook up but not managing to pull it together
>saw him over spring break and got felt up again
>but again didn't have enough privacy for more than that
>so now the plan is to meet up this august
>he's gonna take me out to a lake cabin for a long weekend
>cover story is fishing + seeing the eclipse
>which actually is cool, but really it's gonna be mostly sex
>been exchanging tons of dirty texts about what we're gonna do
>he got especially excited when I admitted I've never been fucked
>he even made me "promise" that he'll get to pop my cherry (as if I have any other guys available to do it...)
>so I'm really excited but also kinda apprehensive about that
>also feeling like a bit of a degenerate over the situation in general
>but fuck it, can't wait
>>
File: 1370195562874.gif (892KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1370195562874.gif
892KB, 245x245px
>>1547189
word of advice from someone who's got experience with older married guys: don't go into it expecting him to wear a condom.

"straight" guys are generally only worried about pregnancy, STDs aren't on their radar as much. so for them one of the big selling points about fucking guys is that they can dump their load without worrying about making a kid. they'll just laugh it off and maybe even tease you if you suggest using one (at least when they're topping).

and since your uncle is making a big deal about taking your virginity, I 100% guarantee he's planning to breed the fuck out of you. and I'm guessing your probably expecting that and cool with that. but you might want to talk him into getting tested before the big event, just so you can have peace of mind.
>>
>>1547340
>word of advice from someone who's got experience with older married guys: don't go into it expecting him to wear a condom.
Totally disagree. As a married guy fucking both single and other married guys, most married guys insist on condoms for anal sex. They are paranoid about bringing an STD home (I'm not since I no longer have sex with my wife but I still insist on condoms).

Would I like to go bareback? Sure. It feels great but I'm not taking the chance.
>>
Any story with the yuuuge muscular younger brother pounding wimp older brother's ass ?
>>
>>1547420
Younger bro fucked me a lot growing up, will write it up when I get home.
>>
>>1547416
Most married guys feel that way, or you simply imagine they must feel like you? Fucking your virgin nephew poses much less risk of STDs than the randos you fuck behind your wife's back.
>>
>>1547431
>Most married guys feel that way, or you simply imagine they must feel like you?
My hook-ups are less "random" than most others. I'll talk to a guy for weeks before actually meting. Condom use is ALWAYS discussed so it's not my imagination.

>Fucking your virgin nephew poses
Yeah, *if* he's a virgin.
>>
>>1547416
Just telling you my own experience man. To be fair, all the married dudes I've hooked up with have been impulsive, selfish, kinda dumb blue collar types, since I live in the rural South.

Most of them are only married cause they don't like wearing condoms with girls either and stupidly knocked their girlfriends up. My main fuckbuddy openly "bragged" that he started fucking boys cause he couldn't afford any more kids (has 5 kids with 3 different women).
>>
>>1547416
pls post pics of yourself
>>
>>1547493
Yeah, I'm really going to do that.

>>1547455
You just have to move out of there anon. Come north... plenty of nice married guys up here.
>>
>>1547428
Yes do it please
>>
>>1547428
Tessa story time please
>>
File: 1358199446160.jpg (96KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1358199446160.jpg
96KB, 500x700px
Anyone here ever actually dated a relative, or known someone else who has? Like an actual romantic relationship, either public or secret? Or is it all just a lot of guilty experimentation?
>>
>>1547604
Go to southern America and 1 out of 2 marriages are to cousins/farm animals.
>>
>>1547604
My neighbors have been in an incestuous relationship their whole lives. Now they are in their 50's and live as a couple basically across the street.
there is nothing hot about it.
>>
File: 1329987619992.png (174KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
1329987619992.png
174KB, 250x376px
>>1547604
Not technically real incest, but I'm close friends with a guy who's dating his step brother. First started when they were teenagers, and apparently caused a metric fuckton of drama when their parents eventually caught them going at it.

His stepbro (the older of the two) got kicked out of the house, and my friend was forced into therapy, where they tried to convince him he'd been molested. Of course, as soon as he turned 18 he moved out and shacked up with his stepbro, and they're both more or less disowned now.

It's a shame their family is so shitty about it, cause they're a really great couple. They've even been talking about getting married soon, which I assume is legal...? They're semi-secret about being step-brothers though, cause they're worried some people might be weird about it.
>>
>>1547067
names?
>>
File: 1311117922354.jpg (51KB, 400x485px) Image search: [Google]
1311117922354.jpg
51KB, 400x485px
I was first introduced to porn/masturbation/sex/etc from a pair of brothers who lived down the street from me. When I was around they mostly focused on me (sometimes 1-on-1, sometimes both at once). But they were very comfortable doing stuff with each other too. Like seriously, they were SO fucking casual and open about it, there's no way their parents couldn't have known what was going on. Their parents were ultra-chill hippies though, so maybe they were cool with it.
>>
File: 1356942554125.jpg (46KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1356942554125.jpg
46KB, 500x750px
>>1547769
Those are the Peters twins (Milo and Elijah). As far as I know, they're the only pair of confirmed brothers to do anal with each other (bareback, no less) on camera in modern porn. They stopped performing several years ago, though.
>>
File: Tonneson Twins.jpg (27KB, 350x494px) Image search: [Google]
Tonneson Twins.jpg
27KB, 350x494px
These two did a jack off video. It had some really shitty music.
>>
>>1547775
You can't say that and not leave details for me to cum to
>>
>>1547775
story time
>>
>>1547700

Marriage between step siblings is completely legal. Incest laws only cover blood relatives. Step brothers boning is only seen as "weird" because people seem to ignore the "step" part and only focus on "brothers". It's a lot less weird sounding if you think of it as "their parents got married and then they got together too"
>>
File: 1386569678845.gif (2MB, 307x200px) Image search: [Google]
1386569678845.gif
2MB, 307x200px
>>1547815
>>1547819
The thing that sticks out the most in my memory is sorta silly, not sure why it's my go-to memory of those two. I guess cause it's the first time I realized the full extent of what they had going on?

>going through that sexually frustrated early teenage phase where I'm constantly horny and driven to jerk off at every available opportunity
>to the point where it's actually annoying and my dick is getting sore and beat up
>I'm complaining/bragging to the the older brother about this (I'll call him Dave, and call his little brother Alex)
>ask out of curiosity how often he jerks himself off for comparison
>his response is basically "lol why would I need to do that, I just get Alex to help me out"
>I think that was the moment when I fully realized it wasn't just something they did when we were all fooling around together
>they were doing it on their own too, so often that it wasn't even a big deal to them
>after some more probing, Dave freely admits they "help each other out" 2-3 times a day
>apparently they had it almost down to a regular schedule, usually right after they got home from school and again before bed
>probably the most jealous I have ever been of anyone, for anything
>>
>>1547526
>>1547428

I'm waiting, Anon
>>
>I was 10
>spent summer hanging with neigbor boy and his older bro
>One was my age the other 11 or 12
>Playing with their hose one day, we're all soaked
>Kid my age apparently doesnt want to be in wet clothes and I guess had no clean ones
>He goes up to his place
>He comes back down in just a towel
>I ask if he has anything on under he says no
>I'm only 10 but still into boys an turned on
>I dont remember how but convo kept going back to him being naked
>I asked if he knew what a bj was
>He didn't seem like he knew
>I barely knew but knew it had something to with mouths and cocks
>I offer tell him it feels good
>We make our way to his room and we lay in his bed
>I tell him hes gotta take off the towel
>He does and I start touching his cock
>I start licking it cause dont know what else to do
>But I know I'm liking it
>I lick and play with it and eventually decide to put it in my mouth
>I end up blowing him best I can
>He tells me its amazing
>He tells his older bro about it
>Few days later they ask me to come to their place
>His bro asks me to blow him too
>So I end up doing them both
>As days go on I find out the two have started fooling with each other in bed
>Leads to whole afternoons of me getting their pants down
>Eventually tho I ask if one will do me
>Kid my age does cause he was doing his bro
>Its heaven, he licks my balls
>Eventually leads to us basically having threesomes but of course we're kids so penetration isn't even on our radar
>One week my cousin a year older is staying with us
>I tell him what we all do and hes into it too
>Four of us get together
>I'm going down on my friends bro and my friend is going down on my cousin
>We even switch and I'm sucking my cousins dick
>It becomes a full on fourway
>we frotted and rubbed on one another in every way we could
>It was hot
>Never got caught bc friends mother always worked during day
>They moved away after that summer, never saw them again
>Led to me servicing my cousin now and then till we were like 17
>>
>>1548193
Nice. Too bad it didn't last longer, but that's how that early pubertal experimentation tends to go.

Did your cousin ever end up fucking you? What happened to make you stop? You see him anymore these days?
>>
>>1548446
He just got uncomfortable with it. Havent done anything with him in yearsand wouldnt now hes all messed up with drugs
>>
>>1548530
You made him an addict, kys.
>>
>>1548530
worst kind of person
>>
>>1543336
>>
>>1547968
How old were yall?
>>
File: 1302285722637.gif (3MB, 312x224px) Image search: [Google]
1302285722637.gif
3MB, 312x224px
>>1548704
I'm pretty sure it started the summer before 8th grade, so I guess I must've been 13? Dave is a few months older than me and Alex is a few months younger, so all together we were somewhere in the 12-14 range. I'm pretty sure those two started fooling around with each other way before I got involved though, probably before they even started puberty.

Seems crazy young to me now that I'm looking back on it, but it didn't seem weird at the time. My fooling around with them peaked my freshman year of HS, but at that point I started feeling guilty and self-conscious and started dating girls to convince myself I wasn't gay. I still occasionally fooled around with them up though the end of the summer after high school, but drifted apart after I left for college.
>>
i really want to do something with my dad... but our relationship is really weird, we live together but we never talk to eachother so i dont know how to make a move
>>
File: 1372584982155.jpg (131KB, 471x640px) Image search: [Google]
1372584982155.jpg
131KB, 471x640px
>>1549436
Why is your relationship weird? Does he know you're gay? Do you have any reason to think he might be down to fuck?

Regardless, you obviously can't just make a move outta nowhere. You're gonna have to start talking to him and get things friendly and comfortable before you can hope to take it to the next level.
>>
>>1549445
we dont really have a relationship honestly, we never talk to eachother i dont know why, its been like that since i was like 13 or 14, im 20 now.
i dont have a reason to think he might be interested, we just dont spend time together so theres no signs.
this shit is driving me insane because i wanted it for so many years and i never knew what to do about it because part of me dislikes my father but i still want to have sex with him...
>>
File: 1361846260438.jpg (42KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
1361846260438.jpg
42KB, 471x700px
>>1549456
Sounds like standard daddy issues dude. At the very least you've got to build up a decent normal relationship with him and gauge his interest before you can even know if you might be able to take things further. Don't fuck up your relationship with him by trying force something that's just not in the cards.
>>
>>1549463
yeah i know, nothing will probably ever happen.
when i was younger he slept with me one night i dont remember why but we ended up cuddling for a few hours then he got emotional and left, so i dont think he looks at me the same way i look at him.
maybe ill lay in bed next to him and try and talk to him but i will probably be too nervous and back out
>>
File: Older brother uses my butt.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Older brother uses my butt.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>pornhub ph56ce2679e48cc
One of the more legit looking videos I've seen, though I can't quite put my finger on why. Even though you can't see much of them they do look like brothers... same skin coloration, same balls, same bubble butt.
>>
File: 1459320838474.jpg (85KB, 540x744px) Image search: [Google]
1459320838474.jpg
85KB, 540x744px
>>1549470
>he slept with me one night i dont remember why but we ended up cuddling for a few hours then he got emotional and left
Sounds like you were about to get molested but his conscience got the better of him at the last second, anon.

Does he at least know you're gay? You might try "casually" walking around in front of him in your underwear, see if you draw any interest.
>>
File: twins1119.jpg (62KB, 480x234px) Image search: [Google]
twins1119.jpg
62KB, 480x234px
>pretty sure my qt closeted little cousin wants my dick
>caught him blatantly eyefucking me
>and trying to discreetly and awkwardly flirt
>also pretty sure he's a virgin
>don't want to ruin his innocence or fuck up his sexuality
>also don't want his dad to find out and literally fucking murder me
>gonna have a prime opportunity to hook up with him next month though
>sharing a bed in a cabin for a family vacation, for 10 days
>even if I don't try something, he might
Wat do?
>>
>>1549773
>>don't want to ruin his innocence or fuck up his sexuality
Look at it this way: he's a cute horny kid who's desperate for dick, he's gonna lose his virginity sooner rather than later. Would it be better for him to some some random sleazy internet hookup he turned to out of desperation? Or with his hot, loving, std-free older cousin? Who cares about his feelings and will be sure to break him in easy and make sure his first time is a good experience?

>>also don't want his dad to find out and literally fucking murder me
Well, don't get caught lol. Keep in mind that cabins are usually poorly insulated and sound carries.
>>
>>1548193
Did any of you jizz back then or all just suck and no sauce?
>>
>>1550169
>>hot
>>loving
>>std-free

You're holding out for a lot, anon
>>
>>1550435
You kiddin, that's most of the people on this board - desperate to love virgins with their waifu sized Weeb pillows and shit. Finding one of those who's smart, funny, attractive etc, thats where it gets a little harder
>>
>>1550437
I guess I misread the word hot, whoops, well w/e still loving and std-free is a pretty low bard
>>
>>1550438
Jesus now I know why I shouldn't use this site when I switch over to mobile. Bard
>>
>>1550430
I honestly don't think so, I know I didn't cum for the first time til I was 12 and I really dont remember that anyone actually came or if they did we didnt realize it at the time. It was a lot of sucking and rubbing against one another. I was only one I recall wanting o do kissing but it hardly happened
>>
>I was like 12
>hanging out with cousins (2 bros) at aunt's house
>one is my age, other is about 14-15
>we are all alone in the backyard
>older one starts talking about how it wouldn't be weird for him to lick the younger one's balls
>we both dare him to
>he does it and we all end up getting naked and talking about our dicks
>nothing else happened that day
>moved away a couple years later and don't see them anymore
>still wonder if they fucked on the reg
>>
I blew 2 of my cousins, the one was the best cock I've ever had.
>>
we're gonna need a new thread
>>
>this thread
https://youtu.be/OR4zefzP7d0
>>
>>1549773
just roll with it, brutha. I envy you
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.