[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay friends with benefits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_nm9mj7P9gz1r3zkh7o1_1280.jpg (185KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm9mj7P9gz1r3zkh7o1_1280.jpg
185KB, 1280x853px
Any of you guys have gay friends with benefits. I have only one. We're both in the closet though so when we go to "hang out" we're really fucking like rabbits. It's a pretty sweet deal.
>>
>>
>>
File: Marc-Dylan-Bryce-Star-Men-31.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Marc-Dylan-Bryce-Star-Men-31.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>
File: gay_fucking_43.jpg (221KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gay_fucking_43.jpg
221KB, 1067x1600px
>>
File: 30228_033.jpg (153KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
30228_033.jpg
153KB, 1067x1600px
>>
>>1534032
That sounds pretty hot, not sure about having to sneak around and disguise everything as a hangout but maybe it makes it better, idk
>>
>>1534032
I have a few friends who are also gay. I've fooled around with all but one of them. It just sort of happens. None of us have a routine arrangement though. Although having a fwb is not a terrible idea.
>>
File: horny_gay_blowjob_39.jpg (181KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
horny_gay_blowjob_39.jpg
181KB, 1100x825px
>>1534047
It gives us a rush, I love it. I'm bi so it makes me able to have a girlfriend but also a dude to play around with and it's just our secret.
>>
>>1534222
So it makes you able to be a piece of shit basically.
>>
>>1534224
but we are tolerant hurr only monogamy durr
>>
I have a friend in uni who is gay and I'm very attracted to him. I'm closeted bi, and he's given no indication that he is attracted to me. Would it be worth trying to slyly reveal my sexuality to see what happens? He's a few years older than me and still a virgin (I am too) so maybe he'd be thirsty?
>>
>>1534257
Go for it mate
>>
>>1534224
this
>>
>>1534257
Do it
>>
>>1534250
there's a difference between being non-monogamous and being a lying cheating piece of shit.
break up with your gf if you want to fuck around.
don't bring your diseased peen home and expect her to suck it.
>>
>>1534176

I think this is kinda common in our world, where the gender of our buddies is the same gender as our lovers/sex partners and lines can blur especially when drunk. Certainly it's common in Lesbians, where pretty much any circle of lezbo friends have generally all tasted each others pussies at some point.
>>
>>1534323
i just threw up in my mouth
>>
>>1534323
Yeah this is just what closet gays think. Most people don't fuck all their friends, that's why they're called friends.
>>
>>1534326
Closet sluts would have been more appropriate there but either way.
>>
File: TGS239_019.jpg (289KB, 830x1250px) Image search: [Google]
TGS239_019.jpg
289KB, 830x1250px
My whole life I have though this would be cool--to have a bud when sometimes you'd go do stuff ad other times you'd roll around together and some outings might include both, but it was never presumed. The hard part is not tipping the balance, usually when one of you starts getting more attached than the relationship is set up for.

Very recently I hooked up with a guy who's been a friend for over 6 years and that is our primary relationship, but somehow he told me about his 2-man shower and I said "I'd love to see that sometime" and next thing I knew he invited me over for a shower which was fun but of course code for sex afterwards.
I don't want to date him and presume he doesn't want to date me as I think we noth get on each other's nerves after a few hours together, but we are still friends and it is fun to add this option to the stuff we do together. The test will be how jealous one of us gets if the other starts dating somebody.
>>
>>1534326

False, I have been out much longer than you and, in fact, in a very long-term relationship myself. But I have a circle of friends and know who's played around with each other before, yet are still friends now.
>>
>>1534330
Again if everyone did their friends they wouldn't be called friends. For most people friendship literally implies a platonic relationship. Some people are different, some people only fuck some and keep them in the friend catagory but the vast majority don't fuck their regular friends.
>>
>>1534328
Another test is how being FWB will affect being friends.
Will you do friend stuff or will your friendship devolve to just having sex every time you meet.
[spoiler] Learned it firsthand [/spoiler]
>>
>>1534032
I've had sex with a lot of my friends, but it was only one or two times when we first met and then it turned into platonic friendships.
>>
>>1534032
Moved in with my college roommate after we graduated, he just got out of a long-term/distance relationship with his girlfriend and I was single for a while at this point.

One night we got really drunk and got to talking about girls and such. We've talked for HOURS at this point. Then one thing lead to another and we were in his bed making out. He went down on me and gave me the best blow job I've ever experienced. It was so surreal because he was my best friend all throughout college. Now we fuck & mess around pretty frequently.

My roommate and I are the only ones who know about our sexual orientation and it just feels so right.. I'm just afraid about coming out and keeping this a secret is difficult since we both have mutually close friends.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.