[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Dick Distraction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 84

File: tumblr_m5erd1Y7x21rw73xxo1_500.png (374KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5erd1Y7x21rw73xxo1_500.png
374KB, 450x600px
You ever get distracted by people you know and their large package?
>>
File: Big Cock 25.jpg (46KB, 585x625px) Image search: [Google]
Big Cock 25.jpg
46KB, 585x625px
Op here. In school, one of my teachers has such a giant cock. Literally everybody knows about it because he has such a huge bulge in his pants. He's gotta be like 8 inches hard maybe more. Seriously, even the straight guys call him Big Cock when he's not around. It's so hard to concentrate with that fucking bulge, i wanna slurp his dick up so bad. His wife taught me too and she's just a little thing so I wonder how she handles all that meat. I'd love to have a three some with them.
>>
More big dicks to get the discussion going.
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 193x261px
>>
File: 00004-34deffd0.jpg (127KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
00004-34deffd0.jpg
127KB, 1600x1067px
>>
File: 978105546.jpg (379KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
978105546.jpg
379KB, 2592x1944px
>>
I've distracted people with mine. Shit, I met a guy online one time who found out I was hung, and after that, he'd bring it up almost every time we talked. Not that I don't love being hung, but I do know how to talk about more than my dick, haha.
>>
>>1533759
>measuring from the balls
>ishygddt
>>
>>1533797
>I do know how to talk about more than my dick

Apparently not, since that is all you talked about in your post
>>
>>1533797
This gets my nomination for most vapid post of the year
>>
>>1533757
Have yearbook pics of him?
>>
>>1534022
Damn I wish I had a brother like that. Always been a fantasy to have a brother and have him fuck me
>>
File: 1424803474330.jpg (49KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1424803474330.jpg
49KB, 500x552px
>>1534031
Trust me, it's better in fantasy than reality.

Me and my brother fooled around with each other a lot when we were teenagers, and it made our relationship really weird and dysfunctional... and even though we eventually agreed to stop, it's been hanging over our heads ever since causing awkwardness... the sex was fun, but it really wasn't worth it.
>>
>>1534038
Yikes, I'm glad I was never attracted to my brother, that shit sounds weird and awful. How old were you guys when it happened
>>
File: IMG_3762.jpg (53KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3762.jpg
53KB, 675x900px
Yes i have a married friend who has a nice bulge and dick. He wont let me suck his dick anymore but i often wonder if hes meeting with other dudes. He says hes trying to be loyal, pick not related.
>>
File: 1330265833589.jpg (88KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1330265833589.jpg
88KB, 500x579px
>>1534043
It's hard to say exactly, it was sorta gradual... we'd been jerking off together and occasionally "experimenting" ever since we first hit puberty. It didn't really turn into full-blown sex until I was 15 (he was 17). That's the first time he actually fucked me. Once we crossed that line, it became a much more regular and frequent thing, instead of something that just randomly happened every once in a while.

(pic unrelated, but I don't want to derail the thread too much with my blogposting)
>>
>>1534110
please gtrrn
Huge cock stories are y poison
>>
File: otto B).jpg (596KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
otto B).jpg
596KB, 1512x2016px
>>
I know this guy he's a chef and has a massive cock. Found him randomly on chaturbate one night. Has a gf. Can't stop thinking about sucking him off everytime I see him.
>>
File: 1381093364764.jpg (71KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1381093364764.jpg
71KB, 500x667px
>>1533828
>>1533852
It's in a thread about being distracted by big dicks. What on earth did you expect?
>>
My boyfriends old roommate had the biggest cock I have never seen. He was totally into his huge cock and huge cocks in general. I snuck into his room and found his computer on and saw he had a file of pics of guys with huge cocks, and many pics of his own. I wanted to suck him sooo bad. Pic related
>>
One of my friends told me his cock is 24 cm. I saw it in the locker rooms once, absolutely gorgeous cock. He is insanely hot, handsome face and build, manly body. I would love to suck him and have him fuck me, but he is straight unfortunately.
>>
>>1534273
So hard to keep your eyes up in the locker room with so many delicious cocks everywhere. And everyone is wet and shiny in the showers, it's my ultimate fantasy to have a orgy in the locker room showers
>>
My old boarding school roommates dick was 18 cm. He was only 168 or so tall. He loved showing off, I had to act like I didn't love it when he did. We didn't fool around because he acted straight, but after he fucked a dude at a party once, we had sex almost every night
>>
My best friend is a cute manlet bottom with a thick (like 3/4s of a coke can) 6.5 inch dick that's usually 5 inches long soft, so it makes his bulge look fucking huge, especially when he's wearing shorts. We used to fuck around a lot but now he has a steady boyfriend who is a sweet boy. Had a few threesomes with them. My favorite thing to do is to get him hard when he's wearing clothes because when he gets really horny he gets super obedient and glassy eyed. Went to the beach one time and distracted everyone by repeatedly giving him boners in non-lewd ways. Fun day.
>>
File: 1476642242020.jpg (100KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1476642242020.jpg
100KB, 500x619px
>There's this ginger kid I sorta knew, his mother worked at the same place I do
>Saw him around but never spoke to him
>Kinda short, chubby and nerdish
>One day I see him on Grindr
>We talk and he comes over
>Get down to underwear
>Sits down on the bed
>His thick semi-hard cock springs out of the opening in his boxers
>6 inches long and nearly thick as my wrist
>Suck him off, play with his big balls
>We do this two more times
>Don't do it again
>See him around and all I can think of is his nice big thick dick

pic unrelated
>>
>>1533755

This photo appears in my local craigslist pretty regularly. It's a very attractive cock -- I guess I can't blame guys for pretending to own it.
>>
File: cock.jpg (1MB, 1410x1770px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
1MB, 1410x1770px
>>
>>1534038
Sounds like you just are both dysfunctional and can't get over social hangups.

My brother and I don't live together anymore, but when we visit he'll ask for a blowjob sometimes. Other than that, normal family shit.

It's better in reality when you can both be gay adults about it.
>>
>>1533852
Lmao, you'd post vapid shit too if you were this hung.
>>
>respond to craigslist ad from a guy looking to hook up
>describes himself as VGL with a 10" cock
>we are close, have time, would love to see a 10" cock so we arrange a meet at his place
>go over there and he answers the door
>he's not VGL. He's about a 4/10, house is a mess and he looks like he hasn't showered in days
>about to turn and run but see his bulge
>he may have lied about his looks but his cock is real
>clearly see the outline in his pant leg, cockhead visibly pressed against the fabric
>go in and debating whether the cock is worth everything else
>decide it's not and tell him I'm leaving
>never saw his 10" cock
>>
>>1534038
People only let it be awkward because of society. In truth siblings have been fooling around and fucking each other since ever. It's common throughout history and in the modern day. It's not a matter of being active but rather letting it go. I'm only into men and I fooled around with my sister as children. We both remember and we both don't care or really talk about it, because as people, we aren't our sexual experiences or what people think are mistakes. So in the end, I have an extremely close relationship with my sister.
>>
Yes, my roommate

I'm 19 and at college and my roommate who I have been friends with for a couple years has an amazing bulge. He's a little chubby but he sleeps in his boxer briefs and I notice his outline of his soft cock and it's amazing. Once when we came back from a party he was drunk and started changing in front of me but I was too drunk to notice until after. He slept without underwear but his blanket covered him. I was way too afraid to pull it off and look. One day I want to see it
>>
File: grueso.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
grueso.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
Guy in my town catches my eye.
Handsome brown hair blue eyes tall.
Hear he has bf, of course, so I'm bummed.
Out one night at local bar.
He is there sitting with his bf and a bunch of other people.
They are getting drunk, loud.
Stare at him wishing I'd met him first.
He gets up and walks past me headed to the bathroom.
I can't not follow him.
End up at the urinal next to him.
Notice he has a really big cock with a jagged partial circumcision.
Can't help but stare while we piss.
He notices and smirks at me in the mirror.
I blush and try to pretend I'm drunk.
He asks me my name and I tell him.
He says "wait here" and leaves abruptly.
5 minutes later he returns and drags me into a stall.
He pushes me down on the seat and hauls out his meat.
It is partially hard now and is huge.
He starts shoving it in my face but I can't do much with it.
He tells me to spit on it and he starts jerking off while I suck on part of the massive head.
Pretty soon he tenses up and moans a little then starts shooting enormous volleys of cum over my shoulder hitting the wall behind me with such force I can hear each splash.
He calms down and lets me suck the drips from his cock before stuffing it back in his briefs.
He say "Thanks" and leaves.
I clean myself up, some of his cum is on my shoulder and in my hair, and see him sitting with his friends.
He ignores me and I leave.
Haven't seen him since but still think about what his boyfriend must look like trying to take that giant dick.
I'm still jealous but grateful he at least gave me a chance to see it in action.
>>
>>1533757
you've posted this story before but ya never post pics
>>
>>1533797
Lol I'm not that big, but I'm a shower. Like 5-6 soft.

Was pretty embarrassing when I came out to my friends, I brought my bf if the time. He kept bragging about how big I was. My friends thought it was hysterical.
>>
Any other big cock stories?
I've sorta got one.
>>
>>1537887
a story or a big cock?
>>
>>1533797
Yeah u gotta love being hung. Its about the best thing in life if you are a dude.
>>
File: claudio_1280.jpg (605KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
claudio_1280.jpg
605KB, 1280x1714px
I was out a neighborhood gay bar one night with a friend a couple of weeks ago and we were sitting on the patio people watching and talking when a guy walks by and my friend says loud enough for the guy to hear "that guy has a big dick" right when he was walking right in front of us.
the guy pretended not to hear but his face kind of showed a cocky reaction and he kept walking and I was instantly turned on because my friend knows I like big dicks.
So I ask him how he knows and he says that he knows the guy's ex boyfriend who was always talking about how big and perfect it was and how good the sex was.
Well we started talking about other things and we had a few more drinks but in the back of my mind I'm still thinking about this big-dicked dude and imagining what it would be like to pull his pants down and see it spring out like some of the gifs on here.
Well, we get more drunk and I have to go to the bathroom so I'm standing in line since it is a busy bar and I see the the supposedly big-dicked guy standing in line a few guys in front of me and he kind of looks at me and then just sort of ignores me.
Well, as luck would have it he is still at the urinal when I finally get in and the urinal next to him opens up so I go and stand next to him and I'm getting chubbed up from the booze and from being next to him.
So I try to look at his dick without being obvious but he catches me looking over and he totally checks me out and my cock is like half hard now and his is really big and soft and he is pissing and I can't pee because I'm getting harder and I'm nervous and he just caught me checking him out so I just stand there and keep watching him piss out of the corner of my eye.
Well, he shakes it and I can see that it is truly huge from the movement, like super thick and long, easily the biggest one I've ever seen.
So he leaves and I just zip up and follow him replaying in my mind his giant cock swinging in slow motion while he squeezes the drops of piss out of it.
>>
File: strait8.jpg (119KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
strait8.jpg
119KB, 500x747px
>>1539250

cont.
So I see him walk out the back door and I'm just in zombie mode, drunk and not really caring about anything but seeing his cock again so I follow him out into the back of the bar.
There is a parking lot and then an alley and there are a few spotlights but dark around the edges.
He keeps walking I don't think he sees me and then he walks behind a couple of big dumpsters that are piled high with sofas and shit (I live in a college town and it was "bulky items" week which means that the trash collector would haul away big furniture and shit that people didn't want so someone must have moved out and left this sofa and mattresses and stuff and the new people put them in the dumpster or something. I don't know, all I know is that there was way more stuff than usual in the dumpster and so it was really dark behind it.)
Well, I don't give a fuck so I just follow the dude around behind the dumpster and I almost run into him in the dark, he is just standing there, leaning against the dumpster, actually and lighting up a joint.
He must have heard me coming or something because he just says "hey" not surprised at all and as my eyes are starting to adjust and I say "hey" and he says "you want a hit?" and he hands me the lit joint that he had just taken a big drag off of.
I say "sure" secretly pumping my fist in the air in my head that he is acting cool toward me instead of telling me to get the fuck away or something.
So I take a big hit and hold it in my lungs and hand him the joint back and just stand there next to him holding the smoke in my lungs for a minute and he takes another drag and I exhale and he hands the joint back.
Well, we smoke the rest of the joint and by that time I am really starting to loosen up and somebody walks by and we both just start cracking up, laughing really hard for no reason and the dudes walking by look at us like we're crazy or something and just keep walking and then get in a car and drive off.
>>
File: 0H.jpg (285KB, 883x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0H.jpg
285KB, 883x1280px
>>1539252
Then, before I know what is happening, the guy all of a sudden grabs the belt loop on the side of my jeans and pulls me toward him and then puts his hands on my face and gets his face really close to my face and looks into my eyes and says "I really like you, fucker" and then he sticks his tongue out and sort of licks the tip of my nose and then we both start laughing again, like really hard and I realize that my dick is hard in my pants and I'm in heaven, so euphoric just buzzing so high on the weed and the jack and cokes and I'm feeling a little cocky so I grab him by the shoulders (I'm a few inches taller than him) and I pull him toward me and I say "hey, fucker, I like you too" and I lick his cheek with a big wet lick all up the side of his face and he yells and pulls away and starts laughing and he shoves me up against the dumpster and just starts kissing me really hard on the mouth, sticking his tongue in my mouth and holding me with the weight of his body against the dumpster and I can feel the hot bulge of his hard cock on his thigh pushing against my crotch and he just starts humping against me and kissing me and so I start kissing back because he tastes so good, like weed and beer and sex.
After a few minutes of making out he is unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my dick out and then he is on his knees sucking my hard dick and I'm so drunk I'm barely standing, just leaning back against the dumpster looking up at the full moon in the clear black sky and feeling the cold air on my hips and his hot mouth on my cock.
TLDR; somebody came out and caught us so we went to his house and he fucked me with his huge dick and it was the best sex I've ever had and I can't stop thinking about him and his cock and I want to see him again but I'm scared I was just a one-night stand for him and he hasn't called me and I want to call him but I don't want to seem like a desperate crazy bottom (even though I probably am!)
I'm getting drunk now and might text him.
>>
>>1539257
>>1539252
Hot, how old are you and was the guy?
>>
>>1539261
Whyyyyyyyyyyy is this always the first question asked on here. 11 goddamn years on this site and it's popping up more and more
>>
>>1539261
I'm 24 and he's like 27 I think
>>
>>1539285
Ooh hot, where at? I did something recently like this at a bar in downtown SD not too long ago.
>>
>>1539289
Tucson
Not too far from you
San Diego is awesome
>>
>>
>>1539291
Very nice, yes there are lots of hotties in some of the SE US hotspots, lived up and down the California coastline up into Oregon for a bit and never had as good a time as I did down south. Boys seem kinkier down there.
>>
>>1537887
Source?
>>
File: 6096381869.jpg (89KB, 836x578px) Image search: [Google]
6096381869.jpg
89KB, 836x578px
>>
>>1540104
that dick belongs to some redditor who for sure isn't 40 years old, but you probably already got dahmer'd by now huh?
>>
>>1540140
Who knows maybe he was just using it for advertising. That's pretty much what you get though for using Craigslist in LA, the shadiest of the shady.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-19-55-13.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-19-55-13.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (950KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
950KB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>1535376
Sounds like you just are both degenerates
>>
File: whos-your-daddy.jpg (249KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
whos-your-daddy.jpg
249KB, 1500x1500px
>>1540241
>>
>>1534225
why didn't you?
>>
Are all these pics legit
>>
one of my best mates has a massive dick. 6 inch girth and just over 8 inch length.

I know all this because every time we drink together we end up talking about his cock excusivley for like an hour and i end up getting to hold it, touch how smooth his shaven balls are and measure it from time to time.

he knows im gay and i have a boyfriend. but my god the temptation to go further is super intense.
>>
not really because Im used to it in a wierd way.

Im not bragging but I have an abnormally large dick like to the point that i grew up literally insecure about my penis size because it was always so visible.
I hated when people stared because it made me feel super uncomfertable.

Even dressed in pants with a phone and wallet it stull is fucking bulging out.
I hated it because in high school I would literally get teased for it. .

I still get uncomfortable when people stare and never wear shorts in public.
>>
>>1542816
wow you got teased for having a big dick, your life must be horrible
>>
>>1542816
please marry me
i will do anything
>>
File: 1487019204842.jpg (86KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487019204842.jpg
86KB, 576x1024px
Back in high school, I learned one of my friends in band had a hammer. He and I were the same height, both 6'4" - I have the endomorph wider build (still skinny though, so far as weight), and he had the ectomorph, leaning to slightly meso in the shoulders, skinny as a rail, but clearly had that skinny man muscle.

We were both in the same grade, and for the most part, I hadn't developed any inkling of thoughts toward curiosities at that point, other than thinking that I was on the small/average size. By our junior year, his now ex-girlfriend was hitting on me a bunch, and at one point asked me how big I was. I replied "How big do you think I am?", and she pointed to her forearm. "Ex was about this big, aren't all guys?" To which I laughed and silently cursed God for being a dick.

There's this guy, tall, smart (gifted program and bs), physically attractive minus the giant nose that he acquired through getting it broken all the time in kickboxing, and on top of it all, a dick the size of a forearm. Thinking that the ex-girlfriend might have been full of it, the thought about him didnt cross my mind again until we were sitting at lunch one day, about the end of the school year in May. Our friends are all sitting around, Big Dick Gonzo is on the bench wearing loose fitting shorts that end above the knees, and I sat down in front of him with the rest of our friends. I looked up not really thinking, munching whatever lunch was, and there it was. Staring at me.

Now I'm decently thick for being average sized. My head is 6.5" around at the rim when I'm diamond mode. This guy, was totally soft, cut, and the head looked to be at least, that size, and it was only really an inch or two from the end of his shorts, summer day and all.

>tfw 6'5", 6"x5.5" and everyone assumes you have a third leg

fuck
>>
>>1544085
Tldr
>>
>>1542816

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

I'm a bit of a split-personality though, most of the time I'm embarrassed or uncomfortable about it, but then sometimes when I'm horny, I try to show it off. Feels weird.
>>
>>1539322
Eduardo Picasso
>>
>>1535844
I've always had a drunk roommate fetish
>>
>>1544278
wow okay
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (249KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
249KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: 116749.jpg (884KB, 1242x912px) Image search: [Google]
116749.jpg
884KB, 1242x912px
>>
>>1535522
upvote for not being a fag
>>
>>1545790
Wtf
>>
File: 1452976352433.png (203KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1452976352433.png
203KB, 400x502px
>>1533755
Sometimes I get distracted from driving when I go by horses, checking to see if any are hard.
>>
I love holding a huge cock while his taking a piss...fuuuu
>>
>>1540413
You lucky bastard.
>>
>>1533755
yeap. 2 dudes, both in my scout troop and school. always had a decent package, one of them got confirmed for me by some slut posting a picture of a horse with a semi on facebook and tagging it as him. The other didn't really need and confirmation, he always wore tight jeans and always had a massive bulge. He seemed completely oblivious to the fact that in profile his crotch was sticking out a good 2 inches from his legs.
>>
>>1545833
So I'm not the only one, yay it's slightly less weird now! :D
>>
>>1545945
There's nothing weird about recognizing the superiority of horsecock.
>>
File: image.png (899KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
899KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>1533755
Why isn't XXXDesperadoXXX in this thread?
>>
In me please !
>>
TFW 8.5" hard but you're not a shower so it's only like 3 maybe 4" soft so no one believes you have a large penis
>>
File: 590944534ced3493773931.gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
590944534ced3493773931.gif
5MB, 480x270px
>>
>>1535856
Inever thought in all my life I'd actually see a "Purple headed yoghurt slinger"
>>
>>1544568
Same sometimes when I go to the college study area I sit there and sometimes my bulge would show and I'd see a lot of girls and some guys glancing at it. I also like to show off and it's also kind of embarassing when your 8 in. gets hard randomly when your nose is in a book.
>>
File: shirtless.png (282KB, 304x511px) Image search: [Google]
shirtless.png
282KB, 304x511px
>>1533755
Sometimes I go jogging without underwear just because I like to see people's reactions to my huge softy bouncing in my shorts.
Women with strollers always stare and then smile.
Men take a quick glance and then look uncomfortable and try to avoid my eyes but I always catch them looking and the feeling is awesome knowing they wish they had what I have.
Once a guy was jogging toward me (the opposite direction on the track) and he just stared at my bouncing package for about 100 yards and when he saw me watching him he grinned embarrassedly and nodded his head and mouthed 'wow'.
The next time he came around he passed me and then changed direction and just started jogging next to me going my direction.
He flirted for a bit but I told him I have a gf and brushed him off and he said 'have a great day' and jogged away.
Him talking to me made my cock even heavier though and I still wonder what would have happened if I had taken him up on his offer to 'hang out'.
>>
>>1534223
shopped
>>
File: biggie.jpg (11KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
biggie.jpg
11KB, 320x480px
>>
File: bigone.jpg (14KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
bigone.jpg
14KB, 320x480px
>>
File: 590c0f67b6df6028623025.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
590c0f67b6df6028623025.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>
>>1546033
pics or else
>>
File: tumblr_ofxg1bW2lv1r9xv74o2_400.gif (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofxg1bW2lv1r9xv74o2_400.gif
2MB, 270x480px
>>
>>1550606
what's his name? I can't find him anymore
>>
>>1550719
Yan Devo/Bo Sinn
>>
File: 11.jpg (898KB, 830x1218px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
898KB, 830x1218px
>>1546696
wow wow
>>
>>1550049
like a boy band with huge cocks
>>
>>1546021

any more on this guy? snapchat?
>>
>>1545792
>better than the alternative?
whats the alternative?
>>
>>1551764
thanks mate
>>
File: IMG_0581.jpg (76KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
76KB, 428x640px
>>
>>1544568
I'm the same way, and I feel my personality fits my dick because I'm a grower (3 cold inches flacid, 8 inches erect)
I'm the most prudish person I know usually, but when I'm horny I lose all inhibition
>>
File: IMG_9133.jpg (104KB, 750x1158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9133.jpg
104KB, 750x1158px
Here's my favorite big dick
>>
>>1552919

This is my new favorite cock, simply wow. I just wanna slurp on that thing.
>>
File: IMG_0518.jpg (18KB, 144x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
18KB, 144x160px
>>
File: tumblr_opun7hpGyP1st24v5o1_1280.jpg (268KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opun7hpGyP1st24v5o1_1280.jpg
268KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: 5.jpg (75KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
75KB, 500x361px
>>
File: 10.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 7.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 2.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
Huge asian dude with white gf
>>
File: 4.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>
Oh I totally get distracted. I'm a total size queen and I always find myself drawn to a guy's crotch.

I have two that stick out in my mind--The first, there was a straight Colombian dude in my intro theatre class who had a huge package. During lecture we'd sit in a circle of chairs and we sat across from eachother, I always found myself staring at his crotch because it was always so pronounced. I do think he noticed though, because after a while he would always cross his legs.

The second--my boyfriend is pretty skinny but has a huge dick, so the majority of the pants he owns really accentuate his package. He hates it, but in public I'll just grab his package when I think no one is looking.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkYG35CclRU

Kid in this video went to my college. I ran into him in one of the library bathrooms at the urinals on three separate occasions, and he would stand far back and play on his phone with both hands so that you could get full view of his big cock. I loved it.
>>
File: 20170411_082103.png (2MB, 1439x2259px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_082103.png
2MB, 1439x2259px
Found this guy on kik. His username was _hashtag_rainbowD. Hit him up for hot pics.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Tied down
>>
>>1540311
thx for the laugh
>>
File: serb.jpg (42KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
serb.jpg
42KB, 500x295px
>>
File: 24cm.jpg (372KB, 1193x1920px) Image search: [Google]
24cm.jpg
372KB, 1193x1920px
>>
File: tumblr_oodro3dVZd1vrshuqo1_1280.jpg (488KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oodro3dVZd1vrshuqo1_1280.jpg
488KB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>1533755
Where did you get this pic OP? Someone tried to bait me with that before and id like some sauce if possible
>>
>>1553366
Same, Like all of it. Anyone I'm with is surprised by the size change.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>1533755
Mike matei
Huge rumor/joke that his dicks huge
Whenever he pops up
All i think is dick
Dosent help that hes a total cutie
https://youtu.be/5eO0FBjc3J0
>>
>>1558432
Somehow a cutie for me too; something about his attitude more than anything else.
>>
>>1553727
I'm not surprised. I watched his videos and that's kind of the whole theme of some of them: "look at my dick"

Some of it is kind of cringy desu
>>
File: Mike.jpg (53KB, 320x393px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.jpg
53KB, 320x393px
>>1558432
he deserves a cum tribute. total cutie and hugee
>>
File: 1494647949487.jpg (94KB, 738x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494647949487.jpg
94KB, 738x960px
>>
File: packin.jpg (800KB, 1280x1291px) Image search: [Google]
packin.jpg
800KB, 1280x1291px
guy i know has a cock like pic related.
went camping a couple of times and swimming nude.
his dick is huge soft (never seen it hard) and it is always stretching his briefs to the limit.
i always wondered what it would be like to be him with all that meat.
>>
File: 684437.jpg (33KB, 573x600px) Image search: [Google]
684437.jpg
33KB, 573x600px
>>1553517
Big dick, small file.
>>
>>1553727
Is this Penn?
>>
I love this thread :3
>>
File: tumblr_opd5ar4LZ71tmumqco2_400.jpg (41KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opd5ar4LZ71tmumqco2_400.jpg
41KB, 400x533px
>>
File: 1444032707364.jpg (156KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1444032707364.jpg
156KB, 500x622px
Sexy uncut German
>>
File: tumblr_oab8xc07G61vwdqv8o1_400.png (694KB, 400x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oab8xc07G61vwdqv8o1_400.png
694KB, 400x577px
>>
File: tumblr_ods50juF0F1qeofm5o1_540.jpg (64KB, 540x398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ods50juF0F1qeofm5o1_540.jpg
64KB, 540x398px
>>
File: tumblr_o954s3s5Lg1qhafj7o1_540.jpg (115KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o954s3s5Lg1qhafj7o1_540.jpg
115KB, 540x720px
>>
File: tumblr_oejku1xolF1vccrkuo1_540.jpg (69KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oejku1xolF1vccrkuo1_540.jpg
69KB, 540x525px
>>
File: tumblr_o9gqmj2MQ61ul6434o1_540.jpg (86KB, 540x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gqmj2MQ61ul6434o1_540.jpg
86KB, 540x657px
>>
File: thick cum, huge dick.jpg (186KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
thick cum, huge dick.jpg
186KB, 720x576px
>>
>>1559666
I know this guy irl... Spero che tu abbia il permesso di postare questa sua foto. :|
>>
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph591a45092e746
>>
>>1559695
Italiano?
>>
>>1559704
>Italiano?

obviously.
he hopes you have permission to post that photo.
>>
>>1559827
I mean, I don't know why I just assumed he posted it first, if he just took that from somewhere on the internet obviously he has no fault. I just hope the guy knows there are pictures of him in the wilds of the web.
>>
>>1559925
Also I'm probably very naive, and he posts his own nudes on the regular. lol
>>
File: 1494474302321.jpg (250KB, 1253x1935px) Image search: [Google]
1494474302321.jpg
250KB, 1253x1935px
>>
File: 11111.png (2MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
2MB, 1280x1707px
>>
File: 2222.png (345KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
2222.png
345KB, 667x500px
>>1560762
>>1560762
>>
File: 3333.png (2MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
3333.png
2MB, 1280x1707px
>>1560763
>>
>>1560762
>>1560763
>>1560764
Nice photoshop
>>
>>1559689
BIG CUMS
>>
File: IMG_0581.jpg (69KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
69KB, 540x960px
love this cock
>>
>>1539292
That looks taste, would love a sample
>>
>>1551966
I wanna try some black cock. That would look great in my hands, mouth and ass.
>>
>>1559697

Damn, wanted to watch you cum
>>
File: IMG_3602.jpg (81KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3602.jpg
81KB, 1280x960px
Dick I just sucked
>>
>>1561061
Jealous
>>
>>1561061
How much fun was that.
>>
>>1546673
That nectar belongs in my mouth
>>
>>1561124
Straight dude met off tinder
Blew a real big load
>>
>>1533755
This guy who grew up in my neighborhood went to my high school. His sophomore year, my junior year we had PE 6th period together. That's when I noticed he was seriously hung. I could never focus any time he was playing basketball, running laps, or even just standing in line. He had a thick cut cock, you could see through his middle school gym shorts, worn so thin over the years. On Fridays he would wear his PE clothes home, and sometimes he would adjust himself and I would see him grab his half-chub through his shorts. One night we were at a friends house drinking and he was there, him and I were the last ones up in the garage and he was telling me how he never had a blowjob. I was just so stunned I was getting alone time I don't know if he was hinting at something or what, but I regret not milking a load out of that monster.
>>
File: IMG_6537.jpg (205KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6537.jpg
205KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>1561187
We always regret most the opportunities we had that didn't take, more than the things we did that we should not have.
>>
>>1561187
>>1561308

For sure. I had the opportunity to date my highschool crush a few years after graduation. I didn't take it because I was in another relationship. I regret it often.
>>
File: veiny.jpg (68KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
veiny.jpg
68KB, 614x1024px
>>
File: 5931d9358306b899993092.gif (5MB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
5931d9358306b899993092.gif
5MB, 360x480px
>>
File: 5931df3e4b3af472956626.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
5931df3e4b3af472956626.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>
File: image.jpg (701KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
701KB, 1536x2048px
My high school crush
>>
File: sshot-184.png (507KB, 368x705px) Image search: [Google]
sshot-184.png
507KB, 368x705px
>>
File: 45~2.jpg (2MB, 2933x2459px) Image search: [Google]
45~2.jpg
2MB, 2933x2459px
This monster belongs to a straight friend (he actually sent this to me). Never let me see it or touch it though :(
>>
>>1562409
>high school
he must have gone through puberty when he was 6
>>
>>1562436
Gingers are so disgusting
Long dicks like that are skinny enough to go down your throat and YOU WILL PUKE on his dick
>>
>>1562436
seeing those fingernails turned me straight
>>
>>1534223
omg is perfect i wanna fuck with him.... who is him?
>>
>>1562450
Those are a man's fingernails and a man's cock! Love it!
>>
>>1562450
All of it turned me straight.
>>
>>1562436
Shit that's one long straight dick! That's gonna hurt
>>
>>1535523
That's a lot of justification for being a brotherfucker.
>>
>>1562436
Why are you friends with a 70 year old?
Gerontophilia?
>>
>>1533759
Automatic 5" reduction
>>
>>1563061
70? He looks like he's in his thirties. Put your contacts in dumbass
>>
>>1558432
Brown Bricks
>>
>>1563176
Looks nice and that's about it
>>
>>1563601
God damn, who is this? He's perfect, need to see more
>>
>>1563601
>7in

kek
that dick is 5" at most
>>
>>1563604
you really shouldn't reply to yourself
>>
>on a long haul flight
>watching a movie
>guy next to me is asleep
>he gets an erection
>its clearly visible
>it starts to pulsate randomly
>tfw i almost reached out to rub it a bit
>>
>>1563629
Pix or it didn't happen
>>
File: IMG-20170606-WA0000.jpg (145KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170606-WA0000.jpg
145KB, 900x1600px
>>
How do you not let not having a big dick like these get you down and depressed?
>>
>>1563641
By being a bottom
>>
>>1563642
I was hoping for something a little more uplifting than the next best thing
>>
>>1559369
good old large penis support group
>>
File: cock147.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
cock147.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>1540413
This was describing me and a friend of mine, up until the being able to hold it. Which is even more pathetic.
>>
>>1552206
Goes by WayTooThick on reddit
>>
File: cock9.jpg (159KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cock9.jpg
159KB, 1000x1333px
>>1547327
same guy without the shop
>>
out of the blue my best friend once told me that probably her boyfriend is well hung (being her first and unique bf she's not sure)

since that time i tried to glance as much as possible, enough to not be caught in the act. his bulge seemed interesting but not exceptional.

This summer we three will spend some time at the beach. I hope to finally answer my dilemma, i'm seriously not interested in him, but definitely in what he hides.
>>
File: IMG_1330.png (369KB, 622x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.png
369KB, 622x386px
>>
>>1545588
Its like people just want to look at big dicks or something
>>
25[M4A] 8.5" x 6.5" I just got dumped and I want to be worshipped.

https://eroshare.com/6wr00w16
>>
File: barf.gif (268KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
barf.gif
268KB, 288x216px
>>1563951
>>
>>1563951
Hot pic. Where are you from?
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.