[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyle Krieger's leaked nudes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: fagkrieger.png (1MB, 820x900px) Image search: [Google]
fagkrieger.png
1MB, 820x900px
Meh. A lot less impressive than all those instagram underwear shots might trick you into believing.

He's obviously a bottom so who cares anyway.

And in case you wanna lose your boner just listen to his voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pup_dWry6nA

Thank god there's no sound on instagram.
>>
isn't this old? I remember seeing a pic where he's fully-erect and it was tiny.
>>
>>1513160
yeah sorry to mislead you. i didnt say it was new just came across it and thought id share since i never saw it discussed on here.

let us know if you find the fully hard pic again
>>
you really want to discuss a femmy fagvoiced nobody with small dik?sad
>>
And this is why I don't do body building or trying to look more "masc"
It's all fake as fuck, the compensating is ridiculous.
>>
>>1513222
the faggy voice and camp behavior is mostly an act that city gays do when they are not cruising so that other gays don't come on to them.
it is a way of saying "let's just be sisters because i'm not attracted to you even though you have a super hot body and normally i would be drooling and brain-dead thinking about nothing but sucking your cock."
trust me, they can act butch when they want to, and they do when they are in a cruisy situation.
country gays don't have this problem because they are never in situations with other gays that are not sexual so they always act butch.
>>
>>1513235
no it's literally just for attention and to be as obnoxious as possible. they are thirsty as fuck. do not act like they're doing it to keep guys away. what a crock of shit.
>>
I'd blow him, and so would you.
>>
>>1513235
I'm pretty sure it's vice versa that's the truth in most cases. Otherwise gays wouldn't so frequently have to try so hard to be butch.
>>
>>1513239
how would you know?
you've probably never even been in a social situation because eye contact triggers you and you panic if you leave your mum's basement..
>>
>>1513217
Sad!
>>
>>1513245
I know from dominating enough of them, cunt. Do NOT act like they're effeminate to keep guys away. You legit sound delusional as fuck
>>
why are you fags so angry about him having a feminine voice. he's still less of a faggot than all the virgins on this board getting angry about someone on the internet that probably fucks hotter people than they do.
>>
>>1513563
They're projecting their insecurities onto someone else and tearing him down. Makes them feel better about themselves up until they close the thread.
>>
>>1513239
>being super obnoxious in order to attract men
You sincerely think that's their strategy for getting laid? It's like saying someone threw their sandwich at the wall because they're starving and want food.
>>
>>1513641
you'd be surprised how often it works, oftentimes the loudest, bitchiest queen at the club gets the most attention, like a bird mating ritual or something
>>
pathetic
>>
>>1513235

What a load of bullshit. xD

>>1513245
I screamed.
>>
>>1513563

i mean didn't he used to fuck Nico Tortorella (he probs still currently does... who knows?) Peeps should tend their own pastures instead of judging some other guy's.
>>
>>1514089
Fem alert.
>>
>>1514094

Self-hating queer, alert.
>>
>>1514098
Nothing but love for myself ;)

Now back to gay pride with you.
>>
>>1513235
Yikes..... the projection...... too much......
>>
>>1513639
legit too real
>>
how did he and nico tortorella date if they are both bottoms
>>
>>1513148

Eh, he's pretty handsome, has a 9/10 body, and a decent cock. He may be a little campy, but don't act like any of you could, or would turn him down.
>>
hey can you send me more nudes (207)-578-2997
>>
OMG did you just post your personal phone numbe r
>>
>>1515850

Blouses exist yo
>>
>>1515925
I don't know about posting your personal number on 4chan..
>>
Does he want "more nudes" sent by Fax?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.