[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlie Rowe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15

File: CharlieRowe04.gif (2MB, 380x353px) Image search: [Google]
CharlieRowe04.gif
2MB, 380x353px
>>
File: CharlieRowe01.png (2MB, 1500x794px) Image search: [Google]
CharlieRowe01.png
2MB, 1500x794px
>>
File: CharlieRowe02.jpg (313KB, 1139x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CharlieRowe02.jpg
313KB, 1139x1200px
>>
File: CharlieRowe03.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CharlieRowe03.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>
>>1506408
I thought I recognised that name, he played Peter Pan on Sky One. My weird crush on actors who've played him continues.

What are these GIF's from?
>>
>>1506428
It's from the 'The Judas Kiss'
>>
File: ever2a.jpg (13KB, 248x315px) Image search: [Google]
ever2a.jpg
13KB, 248x315px
>>1506411

Jesus Christ, Rupert Everett looks like shit!
Make the most of your youth, faggots.
It will be over before you know it.
>>
>>1506432
>Bosie, as played by the often nude Charlie Rowe, is undeniably attractive
>https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2016/may/17/judas-kiss-review-rupert-everett-oscar-wilde-bam

So that's why I couldn't find it on his imdb, gotta love the theatre.
>>
>>1506438
>theatre
>no videos

;_;
>>
>>1506408
That sheet slip at the end is really hypnotic.
>>
File: IMG_9502.jpg (61KB, 750x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9502.jpg
61KB, 750x777px
I had to zoom in as close as possible on my phone, but you can see his dick in this one
>>
I LOVE YOU CHARLIE ROWE <3 <3 <3
>>
>>1506661
You'd think at least one horny pervert with a camera would have succeeded at getting something, it sounds like he's naked a lot in this.
>>
>>1506408
Thought it was Matthew Broderick
>>
File: charlie and tom.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
charlie and tom.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
i want to see them kiss
>>
>>1507829

>tfw you will never be an A-list Hollywood producer deciding which of them gets to be Spider-Man
>You will never get to make them have a dick measuring and blowjob contest to see who gets the part

Life is cruel
>>
>>1507836
Well given he got the role despite Charlie being MUCH more attractive, sounds like Tom won the blow job contest, though it wasn't performed on Charlie
>>
>>1507877
OR maybe it might have been their acting, crazy idea I know. Why cast people based on their ability to be good and make money over their ability to suck off 68 year old producers, cause that's what they're really looking for.
>>
>>1507878
Because if you have two people of equal talent and so on, and you need to find a way to decide who to cast...

It isn't impossible, you'd be naive to say it is.
>>
>>1507880
>Because if you have two people of equal talent
You don't though. Almost ever. There are millions of dollars of production studios money riding on each and every movie, if you think they're picking them by any other reason than how much money they think they'll get back, then you're way more naive than I am.

>but muh slutty B list celeb dicksucking fantasy
>>
>>1507881
Because Tom Holland was such a massive draw before he was cast?

Also, if it was a fantasy, I would've picked Charlie, I don't find Tom attractive.
>>
>>1507882
>Because Tom Holland was such a massive draw before he was cast?
Augh you're so dumb, why am I wasting time. Yes that's what I mean by money... lol the limited function in that brain of yours. 4 minutes later and that's what you type. I hate and love mine sometimes.
>>
Girls, girls. You're both ugly.
>>
>>1507884
>pretending to be someone else when getting cucked verbally
>poster count the same
>inb4 that's not me cuz embarassment
>like there'd be anyone else on this pile of shit at this hour debating in this thread
>>
>>1507883
>Augh you're so dumb, why am I wasting time
The response of people who can't argue a point everywhere.

Whether they cast Charlie or Tom would've made zero difference to the bottom line, except Charlie is more attractive. Or the fact that Charlie did a gay themed play.

But no, I'm sure instead there's a spreadsheet that shows Tom makes millions more, and you just won't explain it because everyone else is too dumb to understand your genius.

>cucked
Ah, you're one of those.
>>
>>1507887
>The response of people who can't argue a point everywhere.
No that's just the response you get when people get tired of your belligerent, in-your-face stupidity.

>But no, I'm sure instead there's a spreadsheet that shows Tom makes millions more
That's exactly what I'm saying, I never said I had access to the information. However to assume that the choice to lead million dollar movies are more likely decided by dicksucking contests is incredibly stupid thing to think, and you calling me genius doesn't seem ironic if that thought is actually lingering in your head.

>you're one of those
What someone who uses commonly used internet words on the internet? Are you one of those who thinks he's above all of that and that it's worth calling out as an attempt to appear smarter and above any sort of internet slang? Painfully dumb and a waste of time.
>>
>>1507878
>>1507881
>>1507887
>>1507888

Tom got it because he worked with Chris Hemsworth on that Moby Dick movie and Hemsworth put in a good word for him. Not hard to figure out. I mean he's not a bad actor, but in a close contest like that the guy who's friends with Thor is gonna win.
>>
>>1507888
Do you actually think I'm saying there was a contest? I wasn't being literal when I said contest, I used it because the person I was responding to said it.

I was suggesting Tom must've fucked someone to get the role over Charlie. Do you actually think it never happens in Hollywood that favour is given to someone who's willing to fuck for a role?

>What someone who uses commonly used internet words on the internet?
Except it's a particular type of person who uses that particular term isn't it?
>>
>>1507891
You mean it wasn't a dicksucking contest????? DUH FLUCK?

Any good word put in by anyone is going to be researched heavily by the studio and the casting directors, but yeah I don't deny connections help too. I just hate the desperate celeb-worshipping gay thinking that everything in Hollywood is a dicksucking contest and they have a chance if they go out there and suck off some 70 year olds. Not how it works, yet so many seem to think it.
>>
How does /hm/ manage to make every thread go to shit? Someone posts a relatively tame fantasy about two actors having a cocksucking contest for a role. Suddenly autists screeching at each other.
>>
>>1507894
Never heard of Bryan Singer then?
>>
>>1507895
You must be new here. There a lot of aggressive and aggressively dumb people with too much time on their hands, hence arguments. This isn't exclusive to this board. The ones like you are the worst, however, trying to be the neutral arbiters who are above such petty conflict, You're here too, human garbage.
>>
>>1507895
Because a Tom fangirl didn't like the idea of his reputation being sullied, and so denied that any sex for favours ever takes place in Hollywood, ever! It's all spreadsheets!
>>
>>1507898
No I was just triggered by how openly and unapologetically stupid you were being, it's a very sensitive issue for me after Trumps election, I could care less about how celebs get their work.
>>
File: 1486231535096.jpg (349KB, 1280x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1486231535096.jpg
349KB, 1280x1201px
>>1507897
Not new, I've long since come to accept total thread meltdowns over circumcision. This argument is low even for this place.

>>1507896
Mans living the dream. Weirdly Rowe was up to play Cyclops in the last X-Men until Sheridan got the role. Hopefully through dick sucking.
>>
>>1507900
I usually wouldn't do this, but given you're banging on about intelligence...

Firstly, good god, that run-on sentence. Secondly, it should be "Trump's". Thirdly, you couldn't care less.

Also, hilarious that you're now pretending to not be a Trump supporter. The "cuck" has bolted on that one.

But seriously, all your bitching was just because you read my original post as being literal wasn't it? You fool.
>>
>>1507901
So you're agreeing that arguing about your stupidity is worthless, I'm glad we've finally reached a compromise.

Bryan Singer doesn't hold dicksucking contests either, I hate to disappoint your easily triggered barely functional brain in case of blowback, he just hosts twink galas and invites powerful celebs to hobknob with. Keep doubling down on the wrong and stupid though, I can't sleep and this is entertaining.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>1507902
hes called you stupid for the last 8 comments and you're still arguing about dicksucking in holllywood at 5 am on 4chan, how do you realize youre not getting trolled lmao you might actually be as stupid as he says. do we have to keep this pinned at the top? jesus
>>
>>1507903
It is hilarious how you keep replying to other people thinking they're me. You have the paranoia of a Trump supporter to match the language.

But of course, it's only you and me in this thread, right?
>>
>>1507905
You're right, I should telepathically know which person with identical grammar is the dummy I've been talking to. I should know your awful prose and logic-less thoughts by now.

>assigning all negative traits to a trump supporter
Typical idiocy of an arrogant liberal, you make me ashamed to be a democrat.
>>
>>1507904
It's not 5am everywhere. And am I getting trolled? Because he's the one going crazy, excuse me, getting "triggered".
>>
>>1507908
Wow you're right I'm so worked up right now.
>resorting to 11 year old "ur so mad" tactics
>saying it's not 5 am everywhere like its an intelligent thought that needs to be said
>>
File: 500full-charlie-rowe.png (343KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
500full-charlie-rowe.png
343KB, 500x750px
>>1507910
>Wow you're right I'm so worked up right now.
Yes, you do seem it. Hey, I don't blame you, it sucks when you can't sleep. And admittedly, I'm being quite a dick by carrying this on, so I'll stop.

Oh, and apologies for anyone checking this thread later. It was tedious, wasn't it? I offer Charlie in a white shirt as an apology.
>>
>>1507912
>Oh, and apologies for anyone checking this thread later. It was tedious, wasn't it? I offer Charlie in a white shirt as an apology.
>trying to pretend you didn't just get the shit trolled out of you for upwards of an hour
>suddenly bows out after some cuck anon kills the fun
Unbearably stupid, poor sarcasm use, exiting with his tail in between his legs. No surprise coming from your typical arrogant, liberal fag looking to go suck dick in Hollywood to make it. Sorry that you can't use dicksucking skill to succeed in your Hollywood fantasy, I know that must be such a triggering thought for you.
>>
>>1507916
>>1507912
I don't know who's worse, the troll or the troll-ee. What's worse, being stupid or being a dick? Question for the ages. Regardless this was more entertaining than most of these no nude, shit tier celeb threads. Rather have conflict than people spouting useless faptasies and that.
>>
>>1507920
The correct answer is: you're the worst. Bystanders are worse than the bullies or the nerds. And even the most useless faptasy was more useful than this comment.
>>
>>1507912

so very very handsome <3 <3 <3
>>
File: charlie rowe hi.jpg (7KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
charlie rowe hi.jpg
7KB, 219x230px
hi
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 533x800px
>>1506408
He looks like Stuart from Sean Cody
>>
sucks no one managed to sneak a camera in. This is the same play Ben Hardy nuded up for.
>>
File: tumblr_n4w7qnl3Dn1tw8ehzo1_1280.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w7qnl3Dn1tw8ehzo1_1280.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>1512216
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.