[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introducing Skylar Gisondo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: -Q7iJkP0.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-Q7iJkP0.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Anyone got more of this guy?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>
>>
>>
Does he have nudes? Or just boring pics.
>>
I too have been watching Santa Clarita Diet. Thoughts? He's my favorite character.
>>
>>1505190
I want to see him getting fucked by the stepdad!
>>
it's not the body's fault the face is ugly
>>
>>1505088
Thats a smile someone would make with a gun to their head, why does he look so strained. hot body tho
>>
Got a huge crush on him while watching Santa Clarita Diet.

I did NOT expect him to have such a hot body. Daaaamn I need this boy in my life
>>
Christine Marinoni is looking good
>>
>>1505649

he's the main reason i watch santa clarita diet. hopefully they'll feature lots of scenes of him in every episode. and hopefully they'll give him a handsome buddy to do scenes with.
>>
>>1505649
>Santa Clarita Diet.
"Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever."
Can you give us a spoiler?
What is in this Diet?
Is it soylent green or something?
>>
>>1506442

she's a zombie, and yes she eats people and her family helps her/gets on board. They decide she will only eat "bad" people, tho. Hijinks ensue.
>>
wow i thought he was cute but did not expect that body either
>>
>>1505556
>https://biqle.ru/watch/-98803624_456240417
Keep your opinion to yourself peasant.
>>
File: IMG_9391.gif (1MB, 469x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9391.gif
1MB, 469x449px
>>1505664
>>
>>1505556

ugly's a strong word, but he's nef another jar of mayo. The freckles do set him apart some, but there's something about him that so unmistakably average.
>>
>>1506524

i agree he does have a handsome face <3
>>
>>1505197
The stepdad gets killed with a shovel and eaten.
>>
>>1505197
>>1506889

stepdad not handsome for me so not sad he got killed. timothy olyphant is better-looking and would fap orgasmically to him fucking gisondo although i would prefer guest star ryan hansen do the fucking.
>>
File: tumblr_ojstirKHlC1u2l3wuo1_1280.jpg (184KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojstirKHlC1u2l3wuo1_1280.jpg
184KB, 750x490px
>>1506889
Thanks for the spoiler...

Nvm, just finished the show. Eric's relationship with his stepdad was almost kinda rapey, Dan terrified him... thatsmyfetish.jpg
>>
>>1506910

was about to post that pic <3

what's his relationship with timothy olyphant's character like? any bonding scenes?
>>
>>1506901
Fuck yes
>>
>>1505088
>Skylar Gisondo
I'm so in love with this cutiepie.
Thank god he's straight.

He's in that series Santa Clarita Diet.

Mmm. I want him to sit on my face and tit fuck me.
>>
>>1506901

timothy and ryan can take turns.
>>
File: alfred e neuman of mad magazine.jpg (43KB, 494x640px) Image search: [Google]
alfred e neuman of mad magazine.jpg
43KB, 494x640px
Really?
>>
File: skyler gisondo.jpg (5KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
skyler gisondo.jpg
5KB, 171x253px
>>
>>1507965
I didn't realize women like to eat ass until now.
>>
>>1509864
I don't know about other bitches
but I love to eat a hot guys ass.

:3
>>
>>1509864
Everyone likes to eat ass if it's a nice and clean ass, liking booty is one of the few universal things
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.