[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZAC EFRON BAYWATCH APPRECIATION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4027.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.png
1MB, 1334x750px
INCASE YOU HAVENT SEEN THE NEW BAYWATCH TRAILER; HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS
>>
File: IMG_4028.png (1017KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4028.png
1017KB, 1334x750px
D u m p
>>
Fuck me Efron! Thanks. Where is the original source and video? I am sure by now there are 1000 of reuploads on youtube.

Do you have the original source. thanks
>>
from the caps it looks like the background of the scene is cgi.
>>
Yeah the CGI behind Zac is shitty which is a surprise. Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHxTamHu5yI
>>
>>1502354
thanks for the source. with that body I'd demand the scene be shot outdoors with people on the beach.

I wonder why the reason for this was to film inside a studio.
>>
>>1502362
Maybe it was a late edition to the film.
>>
>>1502362
Laziness maybe? It's by no means trying to be a cinematic masterpiece so who cares if they cut a few corners, as long as they make money right?
>>
>>1502362
The lighting even seems to be changing directions in between cuts...
>>
File: CGI zac.jpg (129KB, 634x794px) Image search: [Google]
CGI zac.jpg
129KB, 634x794px
>>1502362
Maybe, the prod doesn't want any amateur to take a picture like (pic related). CGI was pretty good to make the audience believe he was able to shoot a scene nude.
>>
He ruined his face with all the plastic surgery
>>
File: spl1241459_012-1457379874[1].jpg (176KB, 1002x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spl1241459_012-1457379874[1].jpg
176KB, 1002x1536px
>>1502379
Good answer! Maybe there really wasn't any speedo shots. But with people going crazy over the sighting of it. They decided to throw a bone and give us a scene with Zac in the speedo.

>>1502420
Unfortunately they didn't pull that great of work for the background in this. I remember seeing other shots of The Rock in a jet ski also filmed on green screen, lets hope the final product doesn't look as bad as the background in this scene.
>>
>>1502427
This is not a scene from the movie. This set of between-the-scene pictures leaked from a member of the crew.
There was a time when american A-list actors dare to play nude : R. Gere, R. Redford... (European actors, even the youngest ones, aren't ashamed of shooting nude).
These guys are teasing theirs fans all the time on tweeter, in underwear ads, "artistic" homoerotic pictures (Jonas)... but use CGI not to show their ass or pubes ! LMFAO
>>
>>1502354
Is that one of the pokemon twins?
>>
>>1502425
I agree

Hot ass though
>>
>>1502427
Gross. He grew a dad bod.
>>
Poor Zac with his tiny dick
>>
That tan line on the ass tho
>>
>>1502440
A dad bod? No honey he isn't fat.
>>
File: CmOw1WZWYAEp9bN.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CmOw1WZWYAEp9bN.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
Tragic.
>>
>>1502536
Still looks better than most guys in this thread I'm sure.
>>
They may have saved the movie with the addition of speedos, but bald guy's reaction is just cringe-worthy.
>>
>>1502536

RIP
>>
>>1502536
Wonder why he didn't fix that wrinkly neck. The botox did it's work though, must be hard acting without expressions.
>>
>>1502536

JUST
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.