[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen wolf thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 40

File: IMG_0852.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0852.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: IMG_0853.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0853.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: IMG_0854.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0854.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: IMG_0855.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0855.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: IMG_0856.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0856.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: IMG_0857.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0857.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
Would love to see Dylan Sprayberry's or Dylan O'Brien's
>>
>>1498827

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
>>
>>1498824
The show is worse than ever but now Teen Wolf threads on /hm/ will be good rather than just posting the same 5 pictures over and over. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>1498861
Let's hope the rest of the male cast gets their nudes leaked
>>
>>1498865
The leaker turns out to be Jeff Davies, give me Dylan's and Daniel now please Jeff.
>>
>>1498868
Never seen this show, Who are the guy 2cd and 3rd from left?
>>
>>1498869
2nd Tyler Hoechlin
3rd (and 1st they're twins) Charlie or Max Carver, one of them is actually gay.
>>
How long will it take for Dylan O'brien to unleash his dick pics?
>>
didnt know there are "i want to be more popular" shills. looks like election practices worked their way to into garbage actors
>>
>>1498878
the dumbest thing ive read in a while, thank you for instantly making me feel better about some of my conspiratorial thoughts
>>
>>1498878
>didnt know there are "i want to be more popular" shills
I don't get it.
>>
>>1498868
How do you say so that it's Jeff Davies.
>>
>>1498868
How and why the hell would Jeff have nudes from the cast?
>>
>>1498902
>>1498911
Blackmail? I was joking just so you know, though 3 guys from the same show having their nudes leaked online within days a bit unique.
>>
>>1498875
Probably never, all we can hope.
>>
>>1498922
Their nudes are being traded privately since last year. Then somebody who has a copy decided to leak them for free this year that's why you all saw them at the same time.
>>
>>1498829
Who's dick is this?
>>
>>1499421
Pretty sure that's Posey's but don't quote me on that
>>
>>1499423
>Pretty sure that's Posey's but don't quote me on that
>>
>>1498873
lol, pretty obvious the third one is gay
>>
>>1499421
Ryan Kelley's
>>
File: td.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
td.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>tfw there'll never be a leak about Tyler Hoechlin fucking Dylan O'brian passionately calling him babe and giving him a glorious reach-around making Dylan cum all over the sheets below

Why even live?
>>
>>1498875
Please, he went six seasons on TW without even going shirtless despite being stupidly hot. We'll never see his dick without drones and a CIA sting team.
>>
>>1500608
>stupidly hot

He's the nerd/geek of the cast and his body's probably terrible. Stop.
>>
>>1500664
looks good to me
>>
>>1500669
>body's probably terrible

Welp!

Have you seen the other guys on that show and their bodies? It's no wonder why he's probs insecure.
>>
>>1500669
Looks good to me too, and would look perfect to the fangirl army. But it's true that compared to the rest of the cast, he's the skinny, non-muscular one. I wouldn't say his body's terrible though, it's clearly not below average!
>>
>>1500664
He could just be shy. You ever see him at an award ceremony? The guy is a jittery wreck. There was a rumour he was on coke after one the other year.
>>
>>1500686
I don't know about his shyness, but the non-shirtlessness thing is most probably a conscious tease decision from the writers and/or producers. Teen Wolf is a masterclass in teasing.
>>
>>1500669
he looked much cuter on the first season with the buzz cut and some chub on his face. the whole sunken face with prominent cheekbones just makes him look kinda worn out. still cute though.
>>
>>1500669
>>1500673
>>1500680
That's an older picture. He's been busy.
>>
>>1498853
oh please don't be a size queen, you wouldn't be able to even get that piece of ass anyway
>>
>>1500738
man this sounds nitpicky but i really agree
>>
File: 1398832026701.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1398832026701.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1500738
He definitely did look better back then. His face thinning out has made him more conventionally attractive but he lost something. This >>1500745 could pretty much be any other Hollywood actor.
>>
>>1500827
so do I!

>>1500833
he's conventionally handsome now
he was cute back then
"the good old days"...
>>
>>1500833
>he lost something.
Yeah, his youth. That said, I suspect he's doing drugs - in fact, considering Hollywoodian trends, it would be more surprising if he didn't do drugs - uh, but my point is: it isn't normal to age like 15 years in a few seasons.
>>
>>1500889
He doesn't do drugs, his peeps won't let him fall victim to River Phoenix syndrome and he's not some Hollywood idiot child of actors or some privileged shit, so he knows the horror stories. He's more in the vein of Hartnett than he is Depp.
>>
>>1500890
He grew up in LA, smokes both weed and normal so I wouldn't be surprised if he's at least tried harder stuff. Plus watch this and tell me you don't see early Charlie Sheen.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ubAyOToMI
>>
>>1500745
That hair is disgusting
>>
>>1500892
What is up with Dylan and those horrendous hairstyles? Had he been that traumatized by those first two years of teen wolf, he's now going an extra mile to make his hair look as close to a half-made bird's nest as possible while also sporting a Keanu Reeve's patchy beard?
>>
>>1500896
>>1500897
yay, hivemind. At least we all agree on this.
>>
>>1500897
When he was going out for Maze Runner he almost didn't get the part because his hair made him look too MTVish, or something like that. Unfortunately he took the message to heart.
>>
>>1500892
>everyone in LA does drugs
That's never how it works. Being born in Nebraska doesn't make you automatically inclined to like cornbread, either.
>>
>>1500899
Tbqh I'm not entirely against long hair, but at least he could have it cut into shape at least. Or comb it once in a week.

There's nothing more nauseating at first glance than unkempt hair.
>>
File: Spencer_photo1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Spencer_photo1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1500745
looks like this guy there
>>
>>1500738
See I'm the exact opposite. I didn't even look twice at him in the first season. It wasn't until his hair grew out that I started noticing that he was cute.
>>
>>1500851
>conventionally handsome

where?
>>
>>1501205
>>
>>1501213
That's a pretty old picture dude.
>>
>>1501213

That's not "conventionally handsome" in any way. xD

if this guy wasn't on TV no one would look at him twice.
>>
>>1501221
>>
>>1501224
good. more of a change for me.
>>
File: scott jackson3.png (1B, 486x500px)
scott jackson3.png
1B, 486x500px
This show is so fucking hot jesus christ
>>
>>1501232
Early seasons were great, they must have really pissed off the cast for the number of people that left though.
>>
>>1501234
re-watching this scene now that Colton is out of the closet just makes it so much greater.

Major missed opportunity, TW.
>>
>>1501234
probably sick of being forced to rub eachother and other homo erotic shit to please their gay tween fans even when the actors are straight.
>>
Just by stopping to mention that the guy in the OP pic looks like the one in this video

http://www.redtube.com/1228816
>>
>>1501234
Not really, only Colton left because of being mad. Sharman left when his real life gf got killed off in the show because she wanted to leave and do other stuff. The twins stuck around longer than originally intended but then had to go to make room for younger actors with new roles for the pack. Apart from Colton, who left because they weren't going to keep the focus of the series on his character (because they never were and he knew that), no one's come to mind that departed out of being butthurt over production.
>>
>>1501234

cody and dylan's characters were good replacements.

>>1501246

> Colton
> Straight
>>
>>1501270
Maybe it's just incredible to me that of the original cast, and all the people who came at the height of Teen Wolfs popularity only Scott and Lydia are left for 6b.
>>1501275
I never really liked Liam or Theo for some reason.
>>
>>1501275
>>1501279
Theo is the character I love to hate, like Colton's character in the early seasons
>>
>>1501279
And Scott is basically a shell without Stiles, and I've wanted Lydia dead since season 3 but they just wouldn't kill her off even after dumping her in Eichen House. These last 10 episodes are going to be agony incarnate, a shameful end to a series that had more potential than its writer was capable of providing.
>>
>>1501350
>taking a shitty show meant for 14 year old girls this seriously
Lol you have no idea.
>>
>>1501351
No ones calling Teen Wolf high art fuckhead, but at least it had some promise early on, now it just needs to be put out of its misery.
>>
>>1501350
>I've wanted Lydia dead since season 3

>not season 1

She's a selfish, cruel, manipulating whore with very, very few redeeming qualities, and that was clear from the moment she was introduced. The only one I hated more was that cunt Allison and her psycho family, every single one of them deserved to be gassed.
>>
>>1501573
I didn't mind her in seasons 1 and 2 because Jackson was around for her to play off of. After he left, she was unleashed on everyone else and turned into some sort of tumor that hopped from dick to dick with anyone that had power. Now season 6 has rolled around and we're expected to buy that she has feelings for the most powerless guy in the show when she spent 5 seasons fucking everyone but him? Absolute bullshit.
>>
File: 331.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
331.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1501575
They're just doing it because the Teen wolf fandom has shipped only one thing for its entire existence: Sterek.

Can't have that when they spent the past ~3 years abusing fans, even though they were the ones who encouraged them in the first place.
>>
>>1501584
They executed Sterek for good in season 4 because it was never going to happen and was never intended to happen, while they amped up Sciles the entire time, in public, in interviews, at conventions, etc etc, and then shat all over it in favor of diminishing Stiles by pairing him with a girl that never gave a shit about him and was shown categorically that he was never going to be the type of guy she chased. Lydia was attracted to rich guys (Jackson), monster guys (Aiden and Parrish), and rich monster guys (Jackson again), of which Stiles is none of those things and never has been. Their relationship is a desperation backpedal from everything they've spent five years building up in actuality, not the crazed shipper delusion that was Sterek. You can't even compare them, the magnitude of treachery involved in what they did to Sciles dwarfs anything they did to Sterek.
>>
>>1501584
Sterek was never a real thing though, they used it for marketing when it became popular so you get Dylan and Tyler on a boat talking about how they love shipping, then it became all people ever talked about at cons, plus they realised how rabid/ batshit insane some of the fans were so they jumped back from anything to do with it.

Picture very much related by the way he balls on this nutcase.
>>
>>1501351
Certain seasons and episodes were really good though, I was riveted to the screen

>>1501573
>>1501575
She was terrible and shallow in the first two seasons, but matured and changed a lot over the course of the following ones. This is good screenwriting: characters that don't change (in a way or another) often come off as one-dimensional. Compare Lydia's evolution with Cordelia's evolution in Josh Whedon's seminal Buffy the Vampire Slayer (great series, watch it): from psychopathic queen bee to selfless ally, it's exactly the same.

Also, she only had one boyfriend after Jackson, that guy Ayden. She's been without a boyfriend for one full season and a half now.

Allison's psycho family was also introduced as antagonists in part for exploring her father's changing from foe to friend over the seasons, as he lost all that mattered for him. Now, he's one of the best character in the series (after Stiles).
>>
>>1501684
>Certain seasons and episodes were really good

Can you list a few of your favorites?
I've never seen the show and I'd like to torrent a few of the better episodes.
Especially episodes where the hairy guy is shirtless!
>>
>>1501232
you know this is a shoop, right?
>>
>>1501688
Well I suppose this is necessarily subjective as we all look for and appreciate different things in a show.

In my opinion, seasons 1 and 2 are good for their exposition work (esp. introducing Stiles, the sidekick the fandom loves more than the hero) and the student antagonist (Jackson, who I loved to hate). They are also good in the build-up towards the discovery of the identity of the monster antagonist (the alpha werewolf in season 1, the kanima master in season 2). I also found season 4 very good on that point (the mysterious "benefactor" who hides behind screens to target supernatural creatures).

Season 3B is good in its use of Japanese lore elements and Japanese-American history (I didn't know about the internment camps for instance, it's not taught in European high school history classes). The acting by Dylan O'Brien, who doesn't just play the protagonist this half-season, is particularly good. Season 3B and 4 are also good in their exploration of Lydia's characters, as she learns to accept who she becomes, and turns from someone I despised to someone I cared about.
>>
>>1501837
In season 1, I remember I liked episode 7 "Night School" a lot, a huis-clos (single-set episode) where the protagonists (Scott and Stiles back then) are hiding from the werewolf antagonist in the school at night with the human antagonist (Jackson).

In season 3, episodes 5 and 6 "Motel California" is considered a highlight, especially for the way Scott/Stiles friendship and the early exploration of Lydia's powers. Also a huis-clos, in an eery motel where the lacrosse team must stay the night on their way to a meet. Hallucinations ensue from the motel's history of guest suicides.

In season 3 I also liked episode 8 "Visionary" a lot, where Peter Hale tells of his and his nephew Derek's teenagehoods and the events they set in motion back then. In true nature, Peter Hale is revealed to be an unreliable narrator by the difference between what he tells and what is shown on-screen.

Of course every episode where Coach Finstock is is worth seeing for the laughs. I also really liked the antagonist Peter Hale in seasons 3 and 4.
>>
>>1501838
As for the shirtlessness of "the hairy guy", I'm afraid I can't pinpoint particular episodes from memory. I never cared much about him.

All in all if you like teen movies and/or supernatural drama and/or crime mysteries, I think you'll find the series pleasant and easy to binge.
>>
>>1501593
>>1501669
>Sterek was never a real thing though
But that's just the thing, it could've been. Whenever fans asked TW, they always replied with "it's a possibility". Also Jeff Davis is a faggot, so it's not like the writer himself was homophobic. Neither was Dylan or Tyler.
>Sciles
It was just Posey's way of trying to gather attention. He was always butthurt about Sterek and its popularity, and how it was the force that drove the show forwards and not him. Don't believe me? Tyler left, Dylan left, the show died.

>>1501684
Chris is a literal serial killer who let his grandfather beat up Stiles, strung up teens in his basement while putting 220 volts into their bodies. "Friend", yeah right. He might be all smiles, but he's a psychopath.
>>
>>1501849
There is nothing more deluded than a Sterekfag. Tyler left because he wanted to and they'd come to the crux of where his character needed to go; Dylan left because he was being stolen away and they were out of time and options to stave it off any longer. It had nothing to do with Posey. Davis said from the beginning Sciles was the only relationship in the show that had any meaning, and then spent four seasons betraying that and breaking the promises he made Dylan before shooting even started, so even if Dylan wasn't already having to leave, he wasn't being given a lot of reasons to stay.

You need to come to grips with the reality that Hoechlin had overstayed his welcome as a character on that show for two seasons longer than he needed to be there, and they'd run out of asspulls to keep him around without turning him into an antagonist, which he didn't want to do. Davis didn't want to let him go, so kept asspulling, which Sterekfags interpreted as them having a chance when that was never the case. Had Tyler left at the end of season 2 when he should have, Sterek would never even be more than a flash in the pan ship for AO3 fic writers to schlick to. It was a cute little fantasy made out of basically nothing but the rare conversation in-show that people latched onto and wouldn't put down because Davis wouldn't let Tyler leave; Sciles was the one constant promoted from day 1 that got casually dropped by the wayside across the span of seasons, was falsely promoted literally everywhere and at any time by everybody because Davis had said it was a thing, and then was cruelly betrayed by Davis at the end with 10 episodes remaining because he was too chickenshit to pull the trigger, and I'm guessing it's got more to do with Holland Roeden than it does with studio interference.
>>
>>1501729

No shit it's a shoop, I'm the one that made it
>>
>>1501837
>>1501838

thanks, anon!
>>
>>1501873
>calling Sterek fans delusional when you're shipping Sciles

Pls. Scott spent like 5 seasons being eternally in love in some chick or another. First it was Allison, then Kira. Sciles could've been an interesting ship, but Scott fucked it up from day 1 by focusing on vapid bitches instead of his loyal BFF.
>>
File: PeenWolf1.png (1B, 486x500px)
PeenWolf1.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1498824
Post something tasty from one of the Teen Wolf guys and I'll storytime this
>>
>>>1502175
>Scott fucked it up from day 1 by focusing on vapid bitches instead of his loyal BFF
straights, eh

Half the blame in Sciles not happening (or Sterek, for that matter) is on Stiles too. Despite all the teasing, Stiles doesn't have the smallest amount of gayness in him. He's 100% hetero, 100% in love with the same girl since kindergarten.

I suppose you've got to cater to the straight viewership.
>>
File: tumblr_nh0ct9hqls1qg94hko6_400.gif (457KB, 268x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh0ct9hqls1qg94hko6_400.gif
457KB, 268x150px
>>1502406
I'd actually blame O'Brien more than Posey for the lack of gay, seeing as how he seems to be the one who won't even joke about it (see numerous games of chicken lost to Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Posey). Tyler at least seemed open to the possibility of Sciles and Scisaac, if only as a selfish desire to make Scott the star of his own show again.
>>
can someone post/repost those shooped pics of stiles and derek fucking? they were clearly shooped but were good enough to make me hard. shoops of other handsome teen wolf guys fucking are also appreciated.
>>
>>1502241
This comic made me cum so many times.
>>
>>1503527
Do you have the rest of it? I've never read it
>>
>>1502789
You're right about O'Brien apparently less comfortable than Posey or Brodie-Sangster (although that is unlikely to stem from any kind of homophobia), however the blame is ultimately on the writers and producers, not that much on the actors. I believe they're young enough to have gone along with any gay storyline the writers and producers would have thought of for them.

But no, Scott and Stiles were written as exclusively straight and heterosexual BFFs in season 1, and the writers and producers were too chicken to change that. Hey, it's ok, let's give the gays some minor character with little screen time, it'll be enough.

Admittedly, the characterization of Stiles as in love with Lydia since they were kids would have suffered from a gay storyline. But I think it did suffer equally from his relationship with Malia.
>>
>>1503556
check out wandsinhand on tumblr they made/posted all of it a while back.
>>
File: IMG_4447.jpg (421KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4447.jpg
421KB, 1280x786px
>>
File: IMG_4449.png (500KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4449.png
500KB, 500x693px
>>
File: IMG_4446.jpg (366KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4446.jpg
366KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: IMG_4448.png (816KB, 1000x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4448.png
816KB, 1000x615px
>>
>>1503570
>>1503571
>>1503572
>>1503573
These are actually hot for fakes. Any more?
>>
>>1503676
5. No "fakes" or photo manipulations of any kind. This includes "morphs."
http://www.4chan.org/rules#hm
>>
http://wandsinhand.tumblr.com/page/8
>>
>>1500608
Laughed and woke everyone up
>>
>>1503746

any other tumblr pages or web sites containing comics? one pic fakes do not arouse me but the comics do. very very much.

would love to see cody christian with sprayberry and/or johnston.
>>
>>1500890

i've seen his youtube vids before he became an actor and i do get the impression that he's the kind of guy who wouldn't do stupid stuff. and he's already funny stiles back then. i read that he was offered the role of scott but he asked for the role of stiles.
>>
>>1500890
>He doesn't do drugs
Are we counting weed?
>>
File: tumblr_nko9ethKqZ1tguoxuo1_1280.jpg (488KB, 1280x1544px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nko9ethKqZ1tguoxuo1_1280.jpg
488KB, 1280x1544px
>>1506451
And smoking [spoiler] Tumblr makes it way to easy to stalk minor celebrities [/spoiler]
>>
>>1506451

that could be him but can't really tell in this pic if it's really him.

>>1506452

what is he holding in his other hand? an orange?
>>
File: tumblr_ntx9vvoLJT1u55y4zo1_1280.jpg (49KB, 631x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntx9vvoLJT1u55y4zo1_1280.jpg
49KB, 631x640px
>>1506455
Yeah. Why you'd smoke and get citrus at the same time is a mystery to me. Here's another picture to prove it's not a one of though.

>http://www.teenwolfnews.com/single-post/2015/03/05/Editorial-Teen-Wolf-Smokers-Shouldnt-be-Judged
>>
>>1506457
>Why you'd smoke and get citrus at the same time is a mystery

Smoking depletes Vitamin C.
>>
>>1500717
>decision from the writers and/or producers

i think the character stiles was never intended to be handsome hot he was intended to be the comic relief so they never wrote scenes like showing him shirtless. as i posted above, i read that dylan was offered the role of scott but dylan asked for the role of stiles instead. having seen his youtube vids from before he became an actor, dylan and stiles are very similar personality-wise in terms of humor.

i still love that first season scene where stiles rushes into scott's room and starts fast-talking and scott asks "how many pills have you taken?" and stiles is shown visibly vibrating. lol
>>
>>1506460
That must taste disgusting at the same time though.
>>
>>1506457
I know a guy who smokes (tobacco cigarettes) since about 14. He's a health nut. Always makes sure to fill up on his apples and healthy veggies.

His generation is completely fucked in the brain and there is no fixing them.
>>
>>
>>1506451
Nah, weed doesn't count. He won't go near the harder stuff.
>>
>>1506464
Depends. If it's a clove cig it'll taste phenomenal with an orange.
>>
>>1506600

<3 <3 <3
>>
File: threesome wolf.jpg (190KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
threesome wolf.jpg
190KB, 600x600px
threesome wolf
>>
>next teen wolf ep in summer

AUGHHHHHHH SO FAR AWAY HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: cody christian hot.jpg (7KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
cody christian hot.jpg
7KB, 190x266px
>>
>>1507820

I will never get to watch the Dylans spitroast Cody and I'm mad as hell about that.
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>
File: 2.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>1511271
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>1511273
>>
File: tumblr_nzxau6RZbG1u5gt3to3_1280.jpg (250KB, 1188x792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzxau6RZbG1u5gt3to3_1280.jpg
250KB, 1188x792px
>>1511271
>>1511273
>>1511274
It was pretty sweet how close those two were when filming MR.
>>
File: tumblr_o83yf1idcv1uhafe1o1_1280.jpg (272KB, 1000x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o83yf1idcv1uhafe1o1_1280.jpg
272KB, 1000x475px
>>1511643
>>
>>1511646
This is from yesterday. Apparently they just started filming the Death Cure (Again)
>>
>>1511643
He's hot but I think he's ever hotter without the beard and just with a bit of scruff. Wish I could suck his dick.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.