[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to go about giving head to a straight friend? pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 88986_o.jpg (341KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
88986_o.jpg
341KB, 1536x2048px
how to go about giving head to a straight friend?
pic related
>>
>>1496851
just get drunk with him and then ask him.
promise you won't tell anyone and he will probably let you.
>>
>>1496857
That is what we call rape
>>
>>1496918
Don't think it's rape if you're as drunk or drunker than him, at least that's the general rule I follow
>>
>>1496918
>political correctness has destroyed this generation
So all bar hookups are rape?
>>
>>1496931
only according to militant feminists who are all lesbians anyway so it kind of doesn't apply to m4m sex
>>
there is a classic strategy that i affectionately call "the dare"
1. be alone with him, at his or your place, talking normally about stuff
2. in the right moment shift the conversation on sexuality, differences between gay and straight sex, erotism etc. and make him declare something like "i would never do stuff with a dude"
3. answer with "i'm sure that i can make you hard as rock just by touching it from outside"
4. wait for him to doubt that
5. go with the dare: "let me touch you: if you remain flaccid you are right and you're the machoest of straight men, but if you get hard you must let me blow it too"

you should reinforce the idea that if he doesn't accept is technically claiming that he would end up losing
of course it is necessary that you are actually able to making him hard (kinda physiological, it shouldn't be difficult),that he knows before this that you're gay and that he is enough immature/dumb to accept
it is easiest with a little bit of alcool
based on my experience this tactic has 75% rate of success, higher with alcool
(sorry for my poor english)
>>
>>1496958
thanks, anon.
i think i will try this.
>>
>>1496958
>answer with "i'm sure that i can make you hard as rock just by touching it from outside"
Did this, he punched me in the face and kicked me out of his house, now he is texting me how he is gonna tell everyone about me being a pervy faggot.
>>
File: 1478393232446.gif (1013KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1478393232446.gif
1013KB, 245x251px
>>1496995
>>
>>1496995
shit.
>>
>>1496851
I just let em know that if they ever want a freebie I wouldn't mind helping a friend out.
I've had one guy turn me down, mostly because he was already a player. The rest call me up in-between girlfriends because they don't feel like finding another. (Total of 6 guys)
>>
1. find some self-esteem
2. stop worshiping straight dick
3. get a boyfriend
>>
>>1497021
dis.
>>
>>1496851
Have you tried Rohypnol?
>>
>>1497035
grats you just got tagged by the fbi
>>
Step one: Shave all hair. Head, body, eyebrow - the lot.
Step two: Tell everyone you know you have terminal cancer.
Step three: Tell friend your dying wish is to suck his cock just once before the chemo makes you to weak to go to town
Step four: Suck dick
Step five: A few days later announce you have been miraculously cured and that you believe his penis to have magical healing powers
Step six: Encourage friend to travel cross country visiting cancer wards and hospices offering his divine healing dick to the dying.
>>
>>1497048
you should do standup
>>
>>1497037
the fbi doesn't care if men get some nonconsensual dick sucking
>>
>>1497048
Kek
>>
File: 1479928886945.jpg (149KB, 365x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479928886945.jpg
149KB, 365x430px
>>1497048
>>
File: 1484006129872.gif (490KB, 185x139px) Image search: [Google]
1484006129872.gif
490KB, 185x139px
>>1497048
A perfect 5/7, worked for me
>>
if you're hot enough, the straight friend will come to you
>>
File: 3140654-9547018154-laugh.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
3140654-9547018154-laugh.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>1497274
>hot
>mars/hm/allow

what are the odds?
>>
>>1497048
I have this straight friend who I had a huge crush on and became really good friends but we had a falling out. He won't talk to me much at all. I have wondered if I was dying and he knew he would visit me. Just so I can tell him how much he means to me.
>>
If it's a guy you know, try to talk to him about it.
If you're just looking for a straight guy to suck off, go on Craigslist.
>>
from personal experience it can ruin the friendship. just think about if its really worth it first
>>
>>1497281
fuck off
>>
>>1497281
GAYYY
>>
>>1497293
I blew one of my straight friends from one of my friends groups because he was on a dry spell and just couldn't land a girlfriend. He snap chatted me his dick and said he would let me suck him while he jerked off.

Extremely awkward during it but I was mega horny. After we finished it was super awkward and we can't really talk anymore. feelsbad
>>
>>1497293
>>1497342
Only if he's super up in arms about his gayness, I've sucked straight friends with no problems whatsoever in our relationship because they were laid back about it and not in extreme amounts of defensive denial.
>>
>>1496857

Pretty much this. Get him wasted, they usually get super horny after a few drinks. I once ended up fucking my straight friend after a few drinks, he wanted it. Woke up the next morning sleeping next to each other naked, it was pretty hot. Of course, he does not talk to me anymore. He has a kid, wife now and all that. He is a really cutie, super nice guy too.
>>
>>1497354
>He has a kid, wife now and all that.
Oh boy is he gonna have fun in his 30's and beyond... You cannot beat the rainbow, only keep it at bay.
>>
>>1497294
>>1497306
Thank you both.

It feels great for me to get that off my chest.
>>
>>1497281
>He won't talk to me much at all
>>1497342
>we can't really talk anymore
>>1497354
>he does not talk to me anymore

this is often what happens. ask yourself if it's worth it
>>
>>1496851
During my early teens I was able to suck 2 of my friends dicks and they returned the favor. One I somewhat talked to and he would send me dick pics when i asked for them. He has a kid and says he is straight and i believe him. The other I did not talk to once after it happened. I found out he got married and I decided to add him on facebook and say congratulations. He blocks me immediately. I know for a fact that he is craving dick by that reaction.
>>
File: Squirt Cum into His Mouth.jpg (21KB, 545x344px) Image search: [Google]
Squirt Cum into His Mouth.jpg
21KB, 545x344px
>>1496851
>how to go about giving head to a straight friend?

1. Open mouth
2. Insert erect penis
3. Suck up and down, more and more rapidly
4. Swallow warm squirts of manlove that ensure
>>
>>1497405
5. get HIV
6. get AIDS
7. eat ice-cream
>>
> One time I ended up in a class one of my old friends (we're both 21) who works out a lot (he's a "fitness model").
> We started working out together quite frequently and hung out a lot at his parents place.
> He was super insecure/metrosexual (cared about his looks a lot, his body, his hair, but never had a girlfriend - yet obsessed about girls).
> He was also broke, so I suggested one night that he go on Cam4 - he agreed. We didnt do much the first time we got on, just flashed our abs.
> Over the course of that week, we start drinking more and one night got back to his house from the bar a little drunk.
> He asked me to take pics of him for his IG in his room and he got down to his underwear. At this point I told him we should go on Cam4.
> Our faces were hidden the entire time, and we made some corny goals. Obviously, the viewers suggested we suck each other off.
> He was really apprehensive until I told him that experimenting was really common between straight guys. He even googled "Is experimenting with straight guys common."
> We set a goal and he eventually let me suck his dick on camera in his bedroom (with our faces hidden, just my jaw was showing).
> He kept moaning "oh that feels so good" and thrusted his hips toward my face
> I kept sucking him until he came in my mouth.
> Ran into the bathroom to "spit it out."
> Swallowed it.
> Came back with the camera closed and he immediately regretted everything, telling me "never again."
> I left and wired him half of the $1,500 we made that night on Cam4.
> He kept trying to text me to reinforce how straight he is
> We talked about it and he said "at least you didnt fuck me in the ass or something,"
> Hung out with him a couple times, never even talked about what happened
> Joking around, walking around the neighborhood at night
> Push my hips into his ass
> He started covering his dick like he had a boner
> "Why are you covering yourself?"
> We don't talk much anymore lol.
>>
>>1497460
win-win
>>
>>1497475
>because he thought you are gayy
>>
>>1497403
Blocking you doesn't mean he's craving dick. He just doesn't want to remember you..Keep telling yourself that though.
>>
>>1496851
Don' t.
>>
>>1497475
Daaamn. Do you talk at all or hang around anymore? Maybe some months and u will be fucking him lol
>>
>>1497494
All the other guys I fooled around with at that age have no problems with it. This one guy got married immediately at 18 and tries to avoid someone who's dick he sucked years prior. It just looks like he is in denial to me.
>>
>>1497394
I like to think I blow people away
>>
I didn't lose my virginity untip I was 23. I'm 31 now. Had sexual encounters with 36 different people in those 8 years. It was like losing ky v-card opened the flood gates. It's weird when I think about teenage me- constantly fawning after straight classmates and never knowing how to talk about it at all... Conpared to present day me - 20 of those 35 are "openly straight" and another two claim straight but told me during that they're actually bi.

When I compare all of these straight guys I've blown, there are some common themes.

-group sex. If you can swing a threeway with a female, they have no problem getting a bj during that experience.

-lack of sex. It's either been a while or they're in between relationships or they're just fucking gay but faking a straight life (if the latter is true, be prepared to become a raging asshole immediately after the sex or you're gonna have to hear drunken "why cant i come out?" bullshit. If you're lucky, they get overcome with guilt and immediately leave, sparing you their ridiculous drama)

-meth use. These guys no longer give a shit about anything. You got $20? They'll do anything

-YOU WILL NEVER BLOW A VIRGIN. Being a virgin and being desperate for head are two very different things. Virgins are delusional in a certain way and insist that they're first time is with a girl. Even the chubbies are like this. But you find a guy who has had three or four sexual encounters and hasn't done anything in a year, he can be persuaded.

-be fucking blunt. I've never been ASKED to give a bj to a straight dude. But I've gotten many to say "sure, whatever"
>>
>>1496918

Nice try, buddy. It's only rape if you get them so drunk (or drug them) so that they either can't stop you or do not have the capacity to consent/reject. There's some other circumstances involved, but yeah.

Simply being drunk enough to impair judgement enough to make them regret saying yes in the morning is not grounds to press charges.
>>
>>1497475
>ran into the bathroom to "spit it out"
>Swallowed it
thanks for the boner
>>
>have qt straight friend
>I let him know from day one I think he's hot
>Say several times I'd blow him, but always jokingly
>Get drunk one night, he admits to me he's interested in fooling around with me and is a little bicurious but won't cheat on his girlfriend
>He literally asks her at some point if he could fool around with me
>She said no

>Tfw he's probably gonna marry her

It's literally the worst predicament ever. He moved states and I rarely even get to see him now.
>>
>>1497475
what was ur cam4 name?? cmon ur faces were hidden so theres no harm
>>
>>1496851
There are simpler ways to ruin your friendship, anonsky
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.