[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adrian Grenier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 3197.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3197.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
Anything on him? Some forums are saying he has TWO vids out there...but no one is sharing? Any luck finding them? Please share! :)
>>
Still nothing on him yet as far as I know, following several forums. I believe I read the alleged videos are 7 and 11 minutes long, though, so if they do leak they should be decent...
>>
Wow! 7 & 11?! It'd be nice to see that! OMG!
>>
I wouldn't expect anything else to leak until tomorrow. Seems like only the leaker has the videos of Adrian, for now. No other details besides duration and two screenshots of just his face, proving they exist.
>>
Looking for this as well as the other celebrities in the celebritybusted hack. Somebody leaked many of them in a forum but there are tons more that haven't been leaked. Does anyone know which sites have the unreleased hacks.
>>
any news?
>>
He supposedly has a legit big one.
>>
There's someone on LPSG teasing the vid, but won't share it :(

Someone else MUST have it, no? Someone must be willing to leak it! Please!
>>
there are two videos of him. I don't like him so I didn't click on them but they are clearly him. 2 Skype sessions.
>>
Didn't click on them? Implying you saw the actual vids? Where? :\ Can't find them anywhere.
>>
>>1494085
honestly I don't know, ive been everywhere so im not keeping track. not a fan of his but the videos definitely didn't look recent. definitely from a few years ago.
>>
where is everywhere? :x I haven't seen them surface on LPSG, MG, twitter, etc. I don't mind digging if I'm just given a clue.
>>
If you could direct us in the right direction to get to see the vids we would very much appreciate it :)
>>
You're positive you're not mistaken? I've been keeping up with p much every thread there just in case... There's the one dude teasing that he has them, but that's it, he hasn't even posted a pic as evidence.
>>
>>1494102
90% sure. i know it wasnt a pic because it had the play button when you hovered over the image.

the first one probably about 3 days ago and the second video 2 days ago.
>>
Do you remember where it was by chance? I know what you mean. I too have found videos placed randomly in other threads...

But do you remember which one was it? Was it a long time ago?
>>
File: 5882dc86ce78e412526490.gif (883KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
5882dc86ce78e412526490.gif
883KB, 480x270px
>>
>>1494093
What site is MG?
>>
malegeneral dongs board. Nothing on him there.
>>
>>1494159
yeah thats one i saw posted. theres another video too.
>>
>>1494140
Is this something Adrian Grenier related? O.o cause I'm intrigued lol
>>
>>1494241
no that is not.
>>
So...nothing yet? :(
>>
Anything?
>>
Well?
>>
No lie... I've had this tab open for two days and keep refreshing it every ten to thirty minutes or so lol

These videos HAVE to leak or I'm gonna lose it lol
>>
Realistically I'd say it's unlikely at this point, unless there's a resurgence of leaked material in the coming week... Allegedly neither video shows very much, either -- he never gets naked or lowers cam, so all you see is the top half of his cock.
>>
File: g8HaaId.jpg (27KB, 432x356px) Image search: [Google]
g8HaaId.jpg
27KB, 432x356px
>>1494813
Wow.
How fat are you?
>>
>>1494854
Not so much. Average body. But thank you for asking. Nice to have someone care for my health :)

Question for you, tho. How miserable must your life be to actually take the time to write that comment?

It's a forum, my friend. Be nice. If you want to insult someone or say something nasty, call your mother, she'd be proud of you ;)
>>
>>1494874
my mother is dead you insensitive clod!
>>
>>1494893
Funny how "I'm" the insensitive one, and you're the one that came out of nowhere and pulled an insult out of your asshole assuming my weight based on my comment, just because you were bored.

Be nice to others, and others will be nice to you ;)

If you have the Adrian Grenier vid, share it. if not, there's nothing you can do here. Move along. 4chan as plenty of other threads, and plenty of other people you can insult (and maybe stay quiet about it).

Good day/night ;)

P.S. You should have other family members, right? Someone is bound to interact with a person like you, so go to THEM and try insulting THEM. Not me, not anyone on here...especially while you hide behind Anonymous. that's cheap, and let's me and everybody who reads your comment know what type of person you are.
>>
>>1494874
Wowza, this is embarassing to read

The fronting and killing with kindness hinted with a fuck you is weak as fuck, bud, btw don't let my opinion, someone who is 1 out of 7billion people rustle your almonds or anything. It is the internet after all.
>>
>>1494899
fuck off you insufferable cunt

t.not that other guy
>>
Any updates?
>>
>>1494854
What IS that thing in your post?
>>
Anything?
>>
>>1493510
I thought /hm/ was like rain man with digging this shit up, looks like another dead end celeb nude thread, what a shame
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.