[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ChrisWalshTheStar / ChrisWTheStar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Any nudes of this one? He def loves posing for the camera...
>>
twitter: ChrisWTheStar
everything else: ChrisWalshTheStar
>>
File: IMG_8011.jpg (110KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8011.jpg
110KB, 750x1020px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1467307
Cute guy but very girlie eyebrows
>>
>>1467353
.... what the fuck they look fine
>>
>>1467427
It looks like he grooms them quite often.
>>
Nudes please
>>
He was hacked a while back I'm sure something came out of it.
>>
Hey i was wondering if any of you would Like to join My Discord For homosexual's https://discord.gg/xcAdKgd
>>
>>1467297
i unfollowed him some days ago
cant stand his retarded eyebrows and his attention seeking semi nudes. hes not that hot anyway. and the hair in his belly is awful
also his boyfriend is a disgusting fat fuck manlet
>>
another nobody thread
>>
I was sexually assaulted by his (ex?) BF who is way less attractive than he is
>>
>>1467786
Okay yeah just checked insta and they're still dating lol. Joe cheats on him all the time too and I don't think he even knows but I've never met him so it wasn't rly my place to intervene
>>
>>1467673
His boyfriend describes himself as a sociopath, like literally the first time I met him he bragged about how he's a sociopath. Dude is insane and Chris needs to break up with him.
>>
>>1467297
He wears too much make-up.
>>
>>1467297
Who is that
>>
>>1467790
you met him?
>>
I think his eyebrows are great wtf lol and his boyfriend isn't fat but he might be a bit conceited. I'd like to see his nudes but I honestly don't think he'd be they type to post nudes DESU he kinda seems shy in his videos. I bet he's one of those guys who likes to tease but is super shy
>>
>>1467884
Yes
>>
He used to go to my school. I friends with his brother, but yeah he was a theater kid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.