[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Grindr/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 40

File: HNI_0059.jpg (5KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0059.jpg
5KB, 250x222px
Lets get another Grindr story thread going. Share your stories and include pictures because sharing is caring.

Old Thread:
>>1446790
>>
Sex apps are kind of sad for the ubglies. You look at some of the pictures and wonder if they really thought it to be their most alluring. Pushed up chests, sucked in guts, back bends like vougue models. Sex apps are sad.
>>
>>1452790
>Be me, 21
>Meet 47 year old daddy online
>Decide to meet up after 2 weeks, first hookup super nervous
>Get to his house, have a glass of wine
>Fuck
>Invite myself to get some food afterwards, he's down.
>End up staying the night as we were drinking a bit
>Been together 3 and a half years now.

Pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>1452802
given how many old farts we have here wouldn't doubt it
>>
>>1452802
Nope, non fiction by a 24 year old
>>
Be 22, graduate college and move to Madison, Wisconsin. First weekend I get there, Grindr blows up. Cute 19 year old Latino twink 200 feet away and hot brazilian phd 2000 feet away. Why not both? 30 minutes Brazilian is spreading open 19 year old while I lick his little hole. Ended up dicking both of them. Feels good man.
>>
"Sharing is caring", yeah, sharing STDs...
>>
Ok here goes no greentext.

Be me, 28 years old. Tall. Chubby/Fat. Straight married but I have a bi secret.

Live in super small town in the pacific northwest. Used to live in bigger towns, used grinder for quick hookups but small rural hick down makes grinder a nightmare. Old weird guys, young nasty ones are all that are on there. See the same faces at walmart or working at taco bell weekly. #Nope.

Two summers ago, super wildfires burnt my in and around my town for weeks. Governor Called in the National Guard (seriously) to backup firefighters and maintain order. Martial law stuff. They setup camp across the street from my house.

Checkout grinder, find this amazing Phillipino soldier who has been working four or five days straight and he wants FUCKED.

Talk to him a couple more days, hes desperate...
>Perfect

Late one night we hatch a plan. He is not allowed off base.

> 18 hour shift, showers, eats, goes to bed

Use my knowledge of area to sneak him off base, he meets me at my car. Short. Toned. Hairless. fucking hard when he gets in.

He says he has 20 minutes before he is missed. So we gotta be quick. No time to fuck...

Take him to the lumber yard down the street and park behind some stacks of lumber then proceed to set him up on another stack of lumber so his cock is at my six foot eye level and then throat fuck myself for a good ten minutes before he drops a several day load all over me.

The whole time he moaned and begged for dick but no time for that.
>>
>>1453370

How true is this
>>
Gndr Locked me out, said Ive logged in with too many fake accounts. Anyone know how I can get a new account? Says I should contact admin. Anyone know what that might involve?
>>
Last grindr thread convinced me to never download grindr
>>
File: grind.jpg (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
grind.jpg
6KB, 205x246px
>there are not hot people in my area

you're either too rural for the app to be useful OR your standards are too high, pick one

>breeding ground for stds
i mean probably? suck it up and bring a fucking condom, this isn't the most difficult concept

>>1452792
go fuck yourself you ivory tower dickhead

anyways grindr is what let me check off my Gay Bucket List so efficiently! uncut? check. sex in a bathroom? check. sex in the woods? check (well, he couldn't get it in, but we still had our dicks out).

why does 'don't do anything that makes you unhappy or uncomfortable' seem so hard for you guys
>>
File: 1448737466446.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1448737466446.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
Grindr used to be good when.loqlives didn't have smart phones.

Grindr is only good for showing the type of gays to avoid.
>>
>>1453484
WHO IS THIS GUY
HE'S MY HUSBANDO BUT NO ONE CAN SOURCE ME ON HIM
REEEEEEE
>>
File: Alge29.gif (947KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Alge29.gif
947KB, 240x320px
>>1453493
Alge29 : Arabe de 29 ans, originaire d’Algérie mais sur Marseille depuis le début de mon adolescence. Physiquement je suis grand et mince, très mince. Mon pénis est long mais pas très large. Je cherche un ou plusieurs gars gay pour plan cul sans prise de tête. J’ai plusieurs fantasmes en tête que j’aimerais bien réalisé, viens me voir kon en discute ;) Kiss kiss
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nbdvdojTPs1ssnscz.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nbdvdojTPs1ssnscz.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>
>>1452792
I love them – especially for travelling. I don't intend so sit at a gay looking lonely until I meet someone that I connect with. Why not have all the other guys who are thinking what I am thinking in one place, decide if we have any kind of spark and if we've got bodies that we both think are attractive.

15 minutes in any city and I'll be able to find a guy I like.

Call me crazy – but I fucking love it.
>>
>see a really hot guy, way out of my league with similar interest says he doesnt want fun just friendship
>send him a pic and start talking to him about interests, no indication i want fun and just want to chat
>he blocks me

thats pretty much my experience.
>>
Go on grindr find guys down for watever..... Im 26 have wife never had any gay experince wouldnt mind at this point always bak out at last moment... What should i do help me
>>
>>1453711
If you must use Grindr and cheat on your wife, know that it attracts the worst of the gay community.

Always ALWAYS use protection. Do not give out any real life details. NEVER HOST.

English your second language? What is your native language?
>>
>>1452829
>Doesn't know how to greentext
You just murdered my fucking boner.
>>
>>1453684
You must be really fugly
>>
>>1453498
>>1453497
FUCK WHY IS HE SO AMAZING I'D TURN TO ISLAM, GET RAPED, AND EVENTUALLY THROWN OFF A BUILDING FOR HIM (except not at all, maybe rough sex)
>>
>>1453744
well thats subjective, id say im average?
>>
>>1453855
Mind linking an imgur link with it?
>>
>>1453878
dont really want to. trust me im nothing special, unless you count average as ugly, id say im average. but i dont see why i get blocked/ignored for my looks when i just want to chat? unless im being dumb and im one ugly mofo you dont even want to be around lel.
>>
File: photo6.png (318KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
photo6.png
318KB, 640x960px
>>1454305
when i'm looking to fuck a cumdump i tend to block dudes who just want to chat because they are a waste of time.
don't take it personally.
just move on and find someone else to chat with.
there are plenty of people who just want to chat.
>>
>>1454305
Because there are dozens of guys messaging me every day just saying "Hi how are you?" If I reply to all of them, about 90% of them will want to meet with me. And then won't take no for an answer. So that's like a ten minute conversation. Multiply that by ten guys a day and that's the best part of two hours.

That's why.
>>
File: a.jpg (90KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
90KB, 500x728px
I don't have a story but I do have a case to make if you're the type that has trouble hooking up with people on grindr/scruff/growlr etc) or only getting hits from nasty creepers.

If you look at the top "liked" profiles (on apps like Scruff) they are typically super athletic muscle dudes, who are most likely on steroids. The profiles that get very little attention are the other extremes (Twinks and bears) because they only satisfy a very specific niche/fetish that people are looking for. However ALL users would prefer to be with the sculpted guy wearing gym attire with abs.....and speaking of abs, if you're a 120lb twink with a abs that doesn't count. a skinny guy with abs is like a fat chick with large tits, people simply don't care.

If you're wondering how big you have to get exactly, well, if it gets to the point that you have to mention in your bio summary that "This is actually me" then you know you've got the perfect physique. Hell, when your body looks that good you really don't have to have a face pic either because people will contact you in hopes that you're real.

What happens in the end is, because you look so good, those creepers really won't bother with you because they know you're out of their league.
>>
>>1454311
well, i specifically talk to people who dont want sex and want to chat/friendship. i deliberately avoid people who outwardly want fun at least so im not wasting their time.
>>1454557
well i tend to start the conversation with a topic (for instance if they like a show or actor ill start the conversation talking about it) never a reply or a block.

maybe i just look like a sperg. i wouldn't care if it wasn't impossible for me to find friendship irl.
>>
>>1453452

Is this you? If so, cute as fuck.
>>
>>1454632
Wtf is this.

Heads up: we're gay. We don't need someone breaking down what makes men hot. It's not some fuckin mystery to us like it is for straight guys, lol.
>>
File: EDC.jpg (359KB, 972x1166px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.jpg
359KB, 972x1166px
Hi, Im Wan Azlan
>>
>>1455059
Tell him what you want, not us.
>>
>>1455059
That cock is gross
>>
>>1455059
just because your sub doesnt mean you cant control the situation at least a little. just tell him you only want oral i guess
>>
fucked the hell out of this 6'2 leather bitch in rochester this weekend. here are some nudes, boys

imgurDOTcum/a/8Xu5y

enjoy.
>>
>>1455239
Not bad, anon. Good for you.
>>
>>1455282

Thanks bro. Feel free to spread'em around. Submissive fucker gets off on it.
>>
>grindr changed their settings
>you can't get a grindr extra account for 15 days then delete it and create a new account

Is there any purpose to using grindr anymore?
>>
>>1455239
Ever get those rit guys?
>>
>>1453788
You will never get thrown off a building because he's Algerian, the secular muslim country. Enjoy~
>gay friendly country if you're not attention seeker
>t. knower
>>
Is Grindr better for honesty? I live in Malta and the gay scene here is very toxic. Buncha primadonnas and ugmos. Been trying planetromeo and all I keep finding are fake accounts and people who only care about how many asses they can fuck per hour. Everybody listed as "XL-sized" when they sport a 5 incher.
>>
>>1454664
Most of the 'only looking for friends' people are lying. They should say 'only looking for friends, unless you're hot then lets fuck'. I'm always up front about looking for fun or more, and they are down for fun most of the time.
>>
>>1455541
i think planetromeo isn't that bad
bunch of crazys but also some normal ones
but i am not a regular on there
Grindr shouldn't be any different
>>
'GRINDR MURDER' City worker Stefano Brizzi accused of Grindr murder admits episode of Breaking Bad inspired him to dissolve PC’s body in acid

Stefano Brizzi, 50, is said to have murdered PC Gordon Semple, 59, after organising a 'chemsex' hook-up on gay dating app Grindr

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2093740/stefano-brizzi-accused-grindr-murder-breaking-bad-inspired-dissolve-body-acid/
>>
About to hook up with my hung friend, hopefully he will bring some of his friends along again for even more fun.
>>
>Always fuck around on grindr cause i like sexting but never actually hook up or meet people
>this morning dont have work till 3 and horny so decide to finally do it
>bunch of hot guys but not a single damn one can host
>at this point totally desperate to suck my first cock
>find an older guy (like 58) whos down for a hookup
>go to his house head up stairs and get naked
>hes chubby and has a weird surgery scar
>cocks thick but not that long
>has slight old man smell and scratchy beard
>wants to kiss my body and its kind of gross
>suck his dick a ton cause it was my first time trying it and I actually enjoyed it
>he kept asking to do weird shit like like my arm pits
>weird shit would turn me off

tl;dr met an older guy loved sucking his dick but didnt like anything else am I actually bi or a poser?
>>
>>1456230
Sounds like youre an ugly homo with very low standards.

Get hotter and aim for better guys who don't smell old at least, raise your game cocksucker
>>
>>1456256
The problem is in my area the hot younger guys cant host and i cant host either!
>>
>>1456272
So do it somewhere hidden outdoors.
>>
Anyone fuckin hate running into underage b8 on Grindr?

>sexting guys
>one guy sends pics, looks my age (I'm 24)
>we swap pics
>sexting for a while, he sounds way more experienced than I am
>at some point, start talking about meeting and him "showing me the ropes"
>ask him his age. Standard check
>"19 bro"
>"Oh... cool. Mind proving it? I don't want to be a pedo."
>sends me a face pic
>"lol no I meant like any sort of proof you're legal age"
>his confident sex-panther tone changes
>gets all defensive
>I calm him down saying I'm not trying to narc anyone out
>he says he's 17 but promises it's almost his 18th
>politely reject him
>he starts trying to reassure me he's done it with older guys and its ok
>"Nah Chris Hansen. Those guys should've known better"
>calls me a narc and blocks me
>delete app

I'd be careful of who you chat up on Grindr. Just word of warning that that shit can still implicate you. I'd say age checking the folks you see on the app is just as important as discussing protection and STI risk
>>
>>1456256
advice for an ugly homo? I hooked up with a guy. He had a nice thick cock. Blew him and genuinely enjoyed it/tasking immediate precum. Unfortunately he was shit at blowing... I got soft mind blowing because he did this shit with his tongue that felt like sandpaper scraping on my dick. Anyways I finished him off, patted him on the head, left and immediately blocked him. He also started trying to sexy growl when we were both naked, and it just haunts me how ghastly it sounded....
>>
>>1456310
>acts like a narc
>doesn't want to be called one
16 and above is not pedo, senapi, most countries count people who are above 16 as adults.
>>
>>1456360
Typical pedo response. The police don't give a fuck what the legal age of consent in other countries is. You can't say that to an officer who just walked in on you fucking some underage kid. You can't go "but officer, 16 is the legal age in [insert country here]!" If you know they're under the legal age of consent in your country/state, then don't fuckin do it. It's not worth the consequences
>>
>>1456310
You did the right thing.
>>
>>1456362
>Typical pedo response.
I'm 19, and by the way Nevada's age of consent is 16, most of the age of consent laws depend on the state/country you're in.
>>
>>1456310
you dumb fuck, that's now how cops work,
if they at all times claim they are overage they are not going to fuck you and then go "HAHA gotcha" he may have looked older but he was young..
that's called entrapment.

if the kiddo had said he was 16 when you asked his age and you still carried on then it would have been an issue.

people in here are fucking retarded when it comes to the law.
>>
>>1456368
Alright Matt Murdock, first off I don't mean he's Chris Hansen waiting to ambush me, you dickweed. I meant if by any means the cops got involved (Unlikely, but it's still a legal gamble that will impact your life), I'm fucked. I've read stories on here where underage kids get caught by parents calling cops on a missing kid, esp if they sneak out at night. I admit I don't know the minutia regarding laws but I know that I don't want to be put in any kind of situation with authorities and underage kids.
And EVEN IF by any means you're innocent because of one reason or another, that shit is still on your record.

>>1456367
OK il give you that. You're 19. Still a teen. But if you're someone over 20, and trying to argue and justify technical legality in fucking a 17 year old, you're a disgrace to homos.
>>
NYC is weird. I figured I would be able to get dick left and right here, but Craigslist is worthless (even though it was EVERYTHING when I lived upstate) and Grindr is a crapshoot. I've had some fun on it, even hooked up with the same guys a few times, but it's unreliable. Mostly short ass dudes who think I'm going to let them fuck me with their 4 inch dicks and fat ugly guys.

Anyway, a good one:

> Get messaged by top.
> Says he's in an open relationship, but can host and is close to work.
> IDGAF if it's open or not.
> Says he wants a long BJ
> Go to his place after work. Nice, big, tasty cock.
> hot older guy, just my type.
> Me naked between his legs, slurping away.
> He starts asking if I want to move somewhere else or do something more.
> I'm horny as fuck, tell him I want him to fuck me.
> Go to his room, bend over on his bed.
> Lube up and he pushes in.
> Some pain, lots of pleasure. He dicks well. Not too hard, long and deep strokes.
> I'm diamonds.
> Says he's going to cum, I start jerking.
> Shoves in deep, busts inside condom. Feeling of him pulsating gets me over the edge.
> I'm with a nice big cock up my ass.

He's fucked me another time too. I'm trying to get that dick again, but our schedules haven't lined up lately.
>>
File: tumblr_nyjxhq0TOF1ugrkouo1_500.gif (1009KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjxhq0TOF1ugrkouo1_500.gif
1009KB, 500x215px
>>1456377
What if I'm over the age of 20 and get fucked by a 17yr old friend regularly instead of arguing and justifying the technical legality of it with america on the internet?
>>
>>1456230

What's weird about armpit licking? Get used to it, armpits are hot and most guys are attracted to it
>>
>>1456403
Funny, my one and only CL experience happened in NYC, after just an hour on the thing!

Anyway, same night I headed down to Le Cock in the Lower East. God, it's sleazy, but it works better than the fucking platforms. Mutual BJs with one guy, then an hour later went home with a Cuban-American twink who was fucking cute and fucked him for hours.

In cities like NYC, those bars can be much better than the CL/Grindr..grind. Just wear a condom. Have no idea what those nasty twinks do in their spare time.
>>
>>1456439
Idk, maybe it's because I'm in Brooklyn, but I've posted the kind of stuff that would blow up my mailbox in Albany and gotten nothing all day.

I've never been to a gay bar like that. I'm bi but definitely masculine and straight presenting, I don't know anything about the scene. Like, how do I make it known that I would rather bottom than top?
>>
File: 21231231231.gif (626KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
21231231231.gif
626KB, 500x220px
>>1456416
>tfw disproportionately attracted to younger guys
>tfw 21 and got fucked by a 17 year old a week ago
>tfw legal in NY
wish we fucked more often
>>
File: 1-7.png (241KB, 510x684px) Image search: [Google]
1-7.png
241KB, 510x684px
>>1456418
> armpits are hot and most guys are attracted to it
Ever since last year I've had a thing for armpits, I kind of want to stick my face in someone's pits and just lick his armpit, this new fetish is so hot to me.
>>
>>1456439
Social shut-in here. Any good, chill bars in Hell's Kitchen and Cheslea that I can bring my ex to? Perhaps not just in that area?

I've sworn off hookup apps for a while since I kept getting catfished and just fat dudes. That was on Manhunt though (lol). Might jump into the Grindr game.
>>
>>1456480
Makes sense. I did it in upper Manhattan, next to Columbia and a CUNY campus - that helps a ton :P

I didn't really know much about the scene there either but decided to go. All sorts go, there are enough cute guys though - and a fair few are actually quite shy. If you take the initiative and approach people (and I am a pretty straight-looking guy too) that lands you people way out of your league (such as a 10/10 Estonian twink in Le Cock). Just approach them, maybe talk, then do stuff with them if you are comfortable - if not, go back to whoever's. I found out that talking helps a lot - that is where the bottom/top thing can help.

Of course, later on in the night, there was no fucking talking. There is a huddle-orgy in the dark corner, most people watching. It was getting late and I wanted to grab someone to fuck - just went in there, there was a guy checking me out too, no hello, no hi - just straight to make-out and pretty much immediately decided to go home with him. I would say if you are shy and don't wanna talk much, go after 2-3am and have a few drinks in you.

>>1456489
In Hell's kitchen I always liked Posh (but this was back in 2011-2), the new Vinyl is good (has good food) and I actually found Flamin' Saddles a ton of fun precisely because it is so tongue-in-cheek that it is super friendly.

But believe it or not, I didn't spend too much time in gay bars in NYC (was not single when I lived there fully; now I just pass through most of the time and am not single either; there was just one little golden window where I got to explore that shit)
>>
>>
>guy asks for a face pic, send him one
>he says I'm really cute, asks me what underwear I'm wearing
>tell him I'm wearing briefs
>"oh"
>blocks me
What the shit?
>>
if a guy doesn't answer for two days even though he is online often during that time, what should you text him? the thing is we actually talked for a while and really hit it off and he showed lots of interest but I don't wanna be cringey and be like "pls respond"
>>
>>1452790
Is it worth it to try getting into grindr or the bro app as a shorter chubby bicurious guy? I kinda just want a friend with benefits, but more of an actual friend than a sex partner.
>>
>>1458366
Don't bother, even if he's online. He could mean it and is just not around, or was just wasting your time by chatting/sexting about how he wants to breed your ass while he was twaddling his dick and logged off. If it happens, it happens.
>>
>>1458390

thanks for the advice, he just doesn't seem "like that" though. we haven't even talked about anything too sexual, having nice conversations lasting hours for like 6 days. 2 days prior to him not responding me he (!) suggested meeting up to which i agreed. we continued talking for a day and i simply asked what his plans are for the week and he stopped replying. but he can't possibly be freaked out by that because he seems and also definitely is more experienced than I am
and after all he suggested the meet up
was really into that guy, shit...
>>
>visit a city on the layover
>have the young preppy look going for me, but not muscular or twinkish, but larger than skinnyfat
>2 hot muscluar-ish jock looking guys staying at my hotel
>3rd on grindr hits me up too, wants to bottom but vers
>6'4, rock hard ass (seriously I was in awe)
>blonde, cute and great body (not super ripped but still easily a 9 and had great pecs )
>I breed him, then he fucks me a bit too. While guy 1 fucks guy 2, then guy 2 eventually DPs the 6'4 blonde guy with me
>later that night same with just me and blonde guy
>even the next morning

Was smitten, but he's nice, and 4 days later he texts me out of the blue, was pumped. hope I get to see him again
>>
>>1458105

Briefs are the least sexy underwear, should have said boxers
>>
File: grindr.jpg (26KB, 290x435px) Image search: [Google]
grindr.jpg
26KB, 290x435px
>>1458372

yes, there are all kinds of men looking for many different things on these apps.

the key is to learn to ignore the haters and don't take it personally if someone ignores/blocks you.

pic unrelated
>>
>>1458489
>4 days later he texts me out of the blue

fyi, that means he likes you
>>
All these stories are boring

>be me, 19
>messaged by good looking italian guy, PHD student 28
>really close, asks if he wants me to come over
>I tell him no because I want to sleep but get his phone number
>later in week I tell him I'll be moving out of the area because of an argument with my crazyresident landlord, and that I'm living with a friend in the centre until then
>asks me when I'll next be going back to his area
>say I need to go to do a complete clean of the house before I move out
>offers to help out
>thought that was really weird to offer a stranger that much help but he seemed genuine so I agreed
>we meet up at a nearby station, he looks better than in his photos
>literally does help me clean the entire house and pack up my bags
>we make out and suck each other off after we finished late at night
>end up seeing him lots of times after that, not just for sex
>>
File: IMG_1173.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
Live in small town. See this guy riding his bicycle around town wearing a dirt bike helmet all the time.

Should I fuck a tater?
>>
File: IMG_1174.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>1458747
>>
>>1458747
"26" what? Restraining orders?
>>
>be me, 18 and a virgin (except for the succ)
>huge suit and tie fetish
>start talking to a 27 y/o guy with a pretty cute profile pic
>we start to trade pictures
>he's not as cute as his profile pic but it is him, and he's okay looking i guess
>he'll wear a dress shirt and slacks for me
>and let me fuck him through the slacks
>my ultimate fucking fetish
>but he doesn't want to wear a condom
>try to explain to him that i don't want to bareback
>asks me if i'm going to get on PrEP
>"y-yeah"
>never do
>i have no car and didn't want it badly enough to take the bus there
>>
>>1458523
really?
how do you know if he's just being friendly or not
why he's loaded and handsome, and I'm socially retarded without alcohol ;_;
>>
>>1453684
I laugh my ass off every time I read one of those "Holyer than thaw" profile that saids just here to make friends and chat ... BULL FUCKING SHIT. they are just so full of themselves thinking everyone on Grindr is trying to hit them up. In reality they are the most shallow and sluty out of most guys on there ...
>>
>>1453371
nice
>>
>>1453711
If your going to do it (cheat on your wife cause you F up and do not want to come out ) just do it already ... quit wasting your time imagining how it would be and start living it . not back out, commit to what you stated . What's the worst that can happen ??? You seem like a some what intelligent so I won't go into what to look out for , it's really just common sence ..
>>
>>1454632
I'm a creep and i hit on super hot guys all the time
>>
If your going to do it (cheat on your wife cause you F up and do not want to come out ) just do it already ... quit wasting your time imagining how it would be like and start living it . Do not back out, commit to what you start . What's the worst that can happen ??? I won't go into what to look out for , it's really just common sence ..
>>
>>1458869
>What's the worst that can happen ???
>>1458881

You can give AIDS to your wife and unborn child?
>>
File: IMG_0538.jpg (28KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
28KB, 236x354px
My Grindr story after drinking all night

>drink beer.jpg
>get buzzed feeling going
>leave friends house at 11
>download Grindr in the driveway
>hit up twink
> says alright down to jerk me
> park in an empty park
> he tells me to relax and lean back
> I unzip my pants
> dick not hard
> he plays with it
> gets hard
>sweetjesus.jpg
>feels good
> he really good
> just does it hard enough
> just before I cum
>he shoved my dick down his mouth
>came
>dropped him off
> causal chill guy

Would do it again but I'm not gay lol
>>
>>1458930

You don't have to be gay to enjoy a blow job.
>>
>>1458930
>but I'm not gay lol
Lol the delusional "straight" men here. I can't wait till it comes back to bite you in the ass 5 years into your marriage.
>>
>>1458930
straight men never feel the need to hit up men, most of them jerk off instead when they're horny. what youre thinking of is BI
>>
Whenever i'm about to hook up I always get so nervous that I wish I never agreed to it
>>
> be me, 27, find cute 19 on grindr
> talk, he justs wants to fuck, cool with me
> drive 35min to pick him up in kroger parking lot
> his pics were old. Sad Face. He's round and short and probably closer to my age than 18
> whatever i drove all this way
> he wants to go to my place... Are you shitting me?
> drive another 35min home
> he has a gf, she doesnt know, his dad owns a lawn biz, yada yada who cares
> redneck accent. Cant decide if hott or not so probably not
> i lay on bed face down
> his dick is too small to stay in
> i turn over and out my legs up. Still wont stay in
> gets call from his dad at 2am "where the hell did you go??"
> speed to get him back to parking lot
> he pulls out a knife in my car on the drive back and just plays with it while making a not funny attempt at a joke about having aids no not really lol... Ick.
> no more grindr for years
I did meet another guy much later who was chill and we fucked but the condom broke and he didnt wanna finish so yeah. All in all, dumb app and time wasted
>>
>>1456377
You're an idiot. I'm 30. 16 is legal in my state. I prefer sucking young dick and so I do. If you think there's some moral issue with swallowing teenage cum, you're a retard. Ain't no 16yo "innocent" or "exploited" by my throat. Calling people pedo when they aren't raping 8yo's is dumb.
>>
>me 26 my bf 30
>download that app after moving to another country to meet people
>everyone wants to fuck, we want to get drunk with a new face
>no right guys for 3 months
>finally met a dude
>was supposed to drop to our house for a beer
>3 of us drink/smoke weed all night
>fucked after few meetings
>firstthreesome.jpg
>dude was shocked that we are kinda hardcore in bed
>had fun couple of time with ournew friends
>moved away
>>
>tfw no one keeps talking to me after I send my pic
Am I really that ugly? ;_;
>>
>>1459428
No desu, you're not, people are just assholes sometimes.
>>
>>1459428
most likely
>>
>>1453452
uggo detected
>>
Okay story time best hookup I've ever had
>be me, 18, on Grindr in small town North Dakota (it's usually the same 9 people on Grindr)
>get a message from some guy
>says hey, sends pic (blank prof), and says he's not in my town but was driving by
>says he'll let me know if he's ever in town
>agree because he's a 8/10
>next day at work and I get a snapchat from a random account
>it's him (I have my snapchat on my profile)
>tells me he's staying in town for the night
>fast forward after work, me and a friend get some drinks after work while I'm messaging this guy
>tell him which bar I'm at
>he says he's too tired and has to be up at 4 am
>bummed, but he says he'll be up until 12:30-1:00 (it was about 11:30)
>make small talk on snapchat until...
>messages me and says 'Hopping joint'
>slightly buzzed so I don't realize what that implies
>'yeah it is haha what are you up to?'
>'well actually I decided to stop in and say hi, I'm sitting to the right of you but didn't know how to introduce myself, my names Ryan'
>I read this and immediately set my phone straight down and slide it over so my friend can see what he said
>eventually just turn around and start talking to him
>DEFINITELY better looking irl, 5'11, 6'0, otter ish, damn cute
>we make small talk for awhile and eventually agree to meet at his hotel after
>at this point I'm drunk, which escalated things, but also caused me to forget a few details
>cont
>>
>>1459588
>get to his hotel room, say hey and we both head for the bed
>immediately start undressing...but not in a sexual way? more like a comfortable way
>eventually we start making out
>kiss for a bit and eventually I reach down for his cock
>not too bad, 6.5, not super thick but not pencil dick either
>continue making out while I jerk him off
>eventually pull away and start sliding down his body to his cock
>start sucking him off, we're both diamonds, this is great
>suck him for a few minutes and he starts to return the favor
>men definitely suck dick better than girls ever could
>eventually he comes back up and is on top of me
>start making out again
>he then leans over to the table and grabs a condom
>he's about to open it and drunk me says 'wait...we don't have to use it if you don't want to'
>asks if I'm sure, I say yes and prepare myself
>starts sliding it in...only my 2nd time bottoming so I have him slow down a bit
>eventually get adjusted and start telling him to go faster
>cum once while jerking off, but he's still going and so do I
>starts fucking me harder and faster
>still jerking off, got hard again somehow
>he starts pumping faster and harder, can tell he's gonna cum soon
>asks me if I want it inside
>I say yes
>we don't cum simultaneously but I cum about 5 second after him
>lay there panting
>says I can stay the night
>both go clean up
>lay down, snuggled up next to him and went to sleep
>woke up next morning, he'd already left for work
>get up and go to class the next day
>did I just get attached to a hookup???

All in all best sex EVER. 10/10 would do again. We've talked once since then but he's agreed to let me know next time he's driving through.
>>
File: ddssddsdss.png (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
ddssddsdss.png
30KB, 640x400px
>tfw I googled the cell phone number a guy gave me from a group of me and 2 guys arranged via grindr
>tfw he's a priest, though still decently hot skinny with a little bit of muscle, would never have guessed because he was so masc. Though in retrospect I think he had bleached hair
>tfw I made a joke about repressed catholicism with the other guy and he laughed and said "im catholic too"
>tfw I DP'ed a guy with a priest, who was calling the bottom a dirty slut whore faggot

Seriously not even shitposting. tbqh not sure how to feel, time for a drink
>>
So this guy wants to give me head but he said he's been with more guys than he can remember? He says he's clean but I dunno if I should trust him.

What are chances of catching something if he does give me head and he has an std?
>>
>>1458854
LMAO
>>
>>1452790
I got two I can spare.
>Like in hick town just like >>1453371
>And just as he said, no one of note to meet. Just people you see in shops, old men and weird young guys who are constantly offering money to other people or looking to be shat on
>Other people are just looking to chat or message you looking for something completely different, meaning meeting someone is something that occurs rarely
>Doesn't help that I don't drive
>Have this one guy I used to meet regularly
>Top tier sucker, can easily take my cock down to the base
>As of September, I stop getting blown regularly, he's off to Uni far from me so we can't meet often
>When can does come down I squeeze in as many meet ups as possible, usually getting sucked by him in his garden or alleyway to his place while his family sleeps
>He went back to Uni in October and likely won't be back til December
>In the mean time, try to arrange fun with the rabble
>One guy offers to come by and give me a masked BJ, says he's good at it, loves to suck
>Sure why not
>Have him over, he gets on his knees
>Saying he sucked my cock would be an overstatement
>It was more like he put his lips on my cock then moved his head back and forth
>No suction, tongue movement and barely even went past the tip
Mind you I'm not a massive guy, I'm pretty average, so I'm not sure if this guys a liar or had only practiced on smaller guys.
>His head movements get really funky as well (randomly moving from side to side for some reason, I'd get it if he was licking the sides but he wasn't, looked like he was possessed by a ghost)
>Give up, just have him lick my balls while I jerk it
>If nothing else, his tongue movements were good
>I blow my load, he leaves and I'm only half satisfied
Are old men really capable of sucking cock? I hear people talk about how good they are, but I've never experienced it first hand. The only ones I meet are wannabes past their prime.
>>
Latino living in Japan, average looking, many Japanese guys have rejected me because they are only "interested in Caucasians". Mind you, my skin color is "white", because, you know, Latin American countries were conquered by white people and Latinos are mostly mixed race? I'm just not blond, and non-blond foreigners are just a no-no here in Japan
>>
File: Screenshot_20161111-112910~01.png (618KB, 719x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161111-112910~01.png
618KB, 719x1092px
This dad wants to fuck me rn but I'm hesitant because I've never hooked up with someone from Grindr. Also his dick isn't great but I've always had the curiosity to get fucked by someone older (I'm 22, he's 41.

Should I?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161111-112907~01.png (618KB, 720x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161111-112907~01.png
618KB, 720x1009px
>>1459881
>>
>>1459831
I'm >>1459428 and I'm also living in Japan.
Guess Japanese people really are assholes.
>>
>>1459881
Let's see the cock.
>>
>tfw you remember hooking up with pre 2010 grindr

The app really has come so far in these last years to actually make it semi usable
>>
>>1459831
>>1459932
We have always thinking blond blue eyed guy is westerner, otherwise everyone else are arabs. Sorry, interested not.
>>
>>1460008
Well, in any case, most Japanese guys have the body of a 12 years old kid, I really think that they are malnourished
>>
>>1460008
That sounds fucking stupid.
>>
>>1460206
Yeah, well, I don't want to generalize...but many Japanese people act like that they don't have internet, cable and go to cinema and watch foreign movies...they really think that non-asian= blond. They can't imagine brunette europeans for example...they do really live in a island and they use that excuse a lot "Japan is an island nation, we are isolated from the world" when they say that to me I point at Englad, Australia, Indonesia...
>>
>>1460214
I don't buy it, not for the younger generation who are the ones that are using Grindr.
>>
>>1460216
I live here and I use all the apps they use, Grindr is not that popular here, they prefer 9monsters. The younger ones are the most oblivious, they think that all foreigners are English language natives, I say hello in Japanese and they answer in Japanese "Sorry, I don't know English" then I said "I'm talking to you in Japanese". 2 years of this already.
>>
>>1459881
i wouldn't do it. too ugly for me ahah
>>
File: 1462104410310.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462104410310.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1459820
Yes.

Find someone who doesn't suck at sucking
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Glazed-Carrot-29358001
https://xhamster.com/movies/6717937/old_queer_sucks_huge_dick_fucks_bareback_licks_ass_cum.html
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=333559596
>>
>>1460224

This is my experience from playing FFXI (an MMO where you're forced to interact with JP players on the same server). Japanese people are fucktarded assholes
>>
Never had any really bad experiences but there's a lot of flakes where I live. Basically need to go into the city if I want to get laid.

>>1459820
A lot of guys forget they have teeth and you get the cheese grater effect on your dick. Seriously, how dense do you have to be to do shit like that? Gay guys give awesome head my ass.
>>
Here is a summery of the events of me finally hooking up.

I finally met up with someone after class. I was ok with just cudlling like he wanted but I was so quiet that apparently it was awkward for him. after a few minutes of cuddling with him asking questions, he decided that it would actually be better if I had his dick in my mouth since then it would make sence that I wasnt talking. So I started sucking him and when he pushed my head further down on to his cock I though I was going to gag from it being so far into my mouth. after a while of this he came and I swallowed his cum. He went to clean up and when he came back I asked if he wanted to suck mine. He said he would so I took my shorts off and he started. It felt nice. though I was worried that he wasnt going to be able to make me cum since I was slow with getting hard from it. but he did manage to get me hard and close to cumming after I told him to hold my cock tighter and go faster. he didnt swallow so I ended up cumming on my chest. He then let me clean it up and drove me back to school. I'm hoping we could meet again but his parents just happened to be out of the house that day.
>>
>>1460375
sauce ?
>>
>>1460398
they're also ugly as fuck, dont bother
>>
File: 1462104331266.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462104331266.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1461663
One of the videos from My Best Friend's Dad
>>
>be me, 21, muscular/athletic, masculine
>still incredibly closeted
>turn on Tinder profile to include men
>swipe for an hour or so
>not interested in most
>see profile of openly gay friend i've never spoken to in 6+ years - actually not even in person, he just added me on facebook through mutual friends to say "hi"
>doesn't swipe left or right
>freak out, turn off male setting
>all good, not seen
>install grindr
>upload pic of my torso
>get messaged by 9.5/10 guy
>actually real
>oh hell yeah. finally, someone my type.
>send him a photo of my face
>"aren't you [openly gay facebook friend]'s friend?"
>"[openly gay facebook friend] said you were up for a threesome"
>9.5/10 guy sends me screenshots of their convos and his address he sent him (lol, idiot)
>areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
>find out he's sending pictures of me around, on several gay dating apps
>inadvertently outing me for fuckknowswhy

Oh, and this same guy messaged me on grindr using *my own* pictures not long after

Deleted the app, never returned
>>
I always want to use something like grindr or squirt to pop my gay cherry, but i live in a shitty town and always picture showing up and its a bunch of hicks that just want to beat up and rob a fag. That or ill get some bug even though i used protection.

Of course my mind is just fucked up cause i picture the same shit happening on straight hookup apps.

Uggg.
>>
>>1458519
Lal, boxers are old man underwear.
>>
File: CZECH-HUNTER-38-gay-blowjob.jpg (23KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
CZECH-HUNTER-38-gay-blowjob.jpg
23KB, 500x271px
Most recent hookup

>me, 20
>start chatting with closeted 18 yr old asian twink traveling through
>the furthest he wants to go is to touch my dick and maybe give me a handjob, was very clear he didn't want me to touch his dick, except with the slight exception of over his clothes
>I'm horny & nobody else is awake so why not
>meet him in his car, we get to it
>can hear him muttering under his breath "oh my god" & sort of looking ashamed
>I reach over to grab his dick & help him going
>eventually he lets me blow him (thank god)
>he starts getting really into it, finally decides to blow me
>for someone who's never done this before he's a natural
>I cum after a while & he swallows every drop
>offer to help finish him off but he wants to keep going
>he'd taking my 7 inches all the way down & honestly it's fucking hot
>after another 5 or 10 minutes of this he cums & we cuddle for a while before I head back inside

Much better than expected & he was really cute too.
>>
File: 1478455015457.jpg (25KB, 473x308px) Image search: [Google]
1478455015457.jpg
25KB, 473x308px
>>1460224
>I say hello in Japanese and they answer in Japanese "Sorry, I don't know English" then I said "I'm talking to you in Japanese". 2 years of this already.
And here I thought gooks were smart.
>>
>>1459831
>>1459932
>Asian culture is extremely xenophobic - I thought everyone knew this
>>
>>1462166
I live in LA and Mexicans do this to me all the time when I speak to them in Spanish.
I think it is because they see a white boy and automatically assume I'm speaking English.
It isn't xenophobic because they are friendly once they realize I'm making an effort to speak their language.
>>
>>1462180
>being this delusional
You will always be inferior in their eyes. They tolerate you, that's all.
>>
>>1458747
poor guy. you'll be ugly too one day, when you grow old and become a mockery of your former self.
>>
File: ok.gif (914KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
914KB, 500x250px
>>1462186
>inferior
>to mexicans

okay
>>
>>1452829
Can confirm. Madison has some hot twinks that literally beg for my cock. So hot, never had a better fuck than an 18 year old phillipino who started getting dicked down by his cousin when they were 13. Fucked up but good as fuck at being a bottom.
>>
File: 2013-05-18 04.22.23.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2013-05-18 04.22.23.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
fucked this dude last night
met on grindr around 1am, had him over at 2
fucked him twice and swapped head
>>
>>1462412
sorry bout your aids
>>
Hey Guys,

I'm going to meet a guy on CL for my first time on Friday. I'll let you know how it goes. He seems to be pretty cool, wants me to wear panties :)
>>
>>1456310
I saw a local kid on Grindr, after a quick chat it turned out he was 15. Tried to be nice and listen to his problems about being in the closet and shit, and tried to convince him not to fuck about with the basket of deplorables on my local Grindr.

Glad of the chat, but he's totally aiming to fuck older dudes and they'll take advantage. Reported him for underage, Grindr doesn't do anything. :/

Tough for young teens cos they have no options outside of the 18+ apps.
>>
>meet a guy on Grindr
>they cum in under 10 minutes
>they leave
>I still haven't cum

Every single time
>>
>>1452790

Trying to find someone in east London, first time here.. will keep updated lol
>>
>>1462186
This. white boys are only for fucking. They need to be locked in their cages after they've been properly bred.
>>
>>1452790
>look for beefy husbando around my age (i'm 22)
>set filter to 18-30
>everyone is an 18 year old fuccboi
>>
>>1458864
yeah no shit theyre lying, these people have actual lives, wouldnt look good if their boss saw theyre looking to "dp a muscle bottom"
>>
>>1462118
>being closeted

lmao why do you do this shit fag
>>
>>1462490
Especially in small towns. I live in one midwestern town with fucking nothing to do and barely any guys who are open. Most of the pickings here are creepy old men.

>>1456310
Which brings me to this, a kid I talked to on there a year and a half ago. He tried to convince me he was 18 while also talking to me about his problems being closeted. He eventually admitted he was 16, and I dropped it there.

Then I found out after the fact from a friend that he was actually 14. I still see him pop up there now and again, messaging me sometimes too. But I ignore him, and he can't seem to take that as a hint.
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (241KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.jpg
241KB, 1242x2208px
Posted this in the fap thread but ill post here too

>It was late i'm horny af
>Open Grindr get a message from him
>Chat around for a few minutes before he says he's horny and looking to get fucked
>He's a total bottom
>Perfect
>I agreed to meet him him at the hotel.
>He opened the door just wearing boxers
>Got hard just from that think he noticed because he got hard too.
>Pushes me onto the bed
>We make out like crazy
>Sucks me off while I'm rimming him
>I take out & slip on the condom he gets the lube
>We fuck in almost every position until he cums
>Tell him I'm gonna cum soon
>Says he wants to swallow
>Take off the condom and shoot right in his mouth
>He swallows every drop too
>Cuddled for a bit before we were at it again.

It was suppose to be just a quick fuck & go guess we were into each other.
>>
>>1459597
I'm rooting for you, anon.
>>
I'm fat and my dick is small but I'm hairy and don't trim my pubes at all. I have great luck posing as a straight guy looking only to get head and nothing else. Which is all I want, I'm just gay. Thankfully I'm "straight-acting" and have never had an issue.

gays and their masculinity fetish
>>
>visiting home for thanksgiving
>fire up ye olde grindr to see what local offerings are like
>guy messages me
>he's in the same situation, visiting family
>start trading pics
>send dick pic
>he replies "i'm stroking now."
>send him more for inspiration
>he responds with "my mom says you have nice foreskin."
>wat
>"it's cool that I showed her, right?"
>ask for face pics
>he replies "of me or my mom?"
>overitofficially.jpg
>>
>>1463463
>1463463

>this
people think I'm straight. I've had many people ask if I'm sure I'm actually gay. unlike you though I work out and have packed on a bit of muscle. I'm a black guy with solid muscle and jaws always drop when I tell people I prefer to bottom. Gotten some really good dicks so I usually don't give it a second thought but gay men cling to masculinity like Johnny Rapid on a huge cock. Even straight guys try to fuck me every once in a while.

>try to
>usually succeed because be me
>slut muscle bottom with muscle-butt and magical prostate

my last hook up I told the guy to find me on my bed ass up and lubed. and if i tried to stop him to just hold me down and keep going. needless to say i tried to fake being raped and came while he was pounding me with his forearm on the back of my neck while holding one of my arms behind my back. then he gave what i wanted deep inside of me.

am i a slut?
>>
>tfw fell in love with a slutty grindr hookup
what do
>>
>>1452790

So I have a few options now

>Twink couple
really want a threesome with me

>Black powerbottom vers, hot af
Big dick, hot bod, hawt in general. Would bind me, fuck me, then ride me

>Black top
Wants to feed me his cum and later make me sub, hot as well

>Black top daddy

Same as above
>Assorted meh guys

meh
>BSDM master ,
Would teach me how to sub real good

Which one should I let take me first?
>>
>>1465551

Depends if you want AIDS now or later
>>
>be driving home after work
>stop at road side shop to buy eggs from local farm
>cute little guy working counter looks at me with hope as I walk in
> nervously asks me if I'm here for anything
>"Just eggs" and he goes full emo sad
>I ask what is wrong
>a grindr hookup didn't show, he's been horny all day and is now depressed
>HowdoIgetoutofthis?
>If i come on hard he'll get upset and I can leave
>"I'm not the dick you wanted but I'm the dick here now"
>He nods....
>Go behind the stall and get a decent blow job as he jerks off
> tl:dr I got some other guy's grindr hookup
>>
>>1465587
not funny anymore. lose the meme, adults are speaking
>>
So I'm a "straight" guy who wants to suck a dick, but I don't want it to be known to anyone, especially my girlfriend.

Is Grindr the wrong app for that?
>>
>>1466144
No, not really. There are plenty of other discreet curious straight guys looking for first time things.
>>
File: drunkbro.jpg (145KB, 960x1247px) Image search: [Google]
drunkbro.jpg
145KB, 960x1247px
>>1466144

depends on where you live.
much easier to be anonymous in a big city than in a small town.
you can post without a picture but you will get fewer replies.

you really should be honest with your gf.
you don't want to give her chlamydia.
>>
>>1459932
>tfw living 10 minutes away from Shinjuku and a tall brown-haired white dude.

Sucks for you guys. To be fair though Latinos are dimensions hotters than most of the Asian fuckboys in Tokyo so unless you're after the locals I don't get why this would be a problem.
>>
>>1466361
Japanese don't like brunet whites?
>>
>>1455541
I was living in Malta during the summer and i'm 100% agree with u, the scene there is super toxic, too much express sex, too many liars, lots of ugly and annonying guys...

Just a few guys were worth.
>>
> story ?
>>
> meet up with guy
> tells me I'm gonna be his bitch
> take off my clothes
> he starts trying to jerk me
> literally about to rip my dick off
> tells me to undress him
> pull down his pants
> mfw he's got two inch cock
> suck him anyways
> he's chubby and can't get hard
> suck him for a min
> he sucks me for awhile
> shitty bj
> tells me to put dildo in my ass
> he starts raping my ass with dildo
> sucking me at the same time
> feels awful
> then he puts condom on
> tells me bend over
> do it
> puts two inches in my ass
> literally can't even feel the thing
> he's huffing and puffing
> he gets tired so we switch
> fat ass
> awkward height
> can't get my cock in his ass
> have to squat a little
> fuck him for awhile
> feels shitty
> he's rubbing his two incher
> tells me to get on my knees
> jerks his tiny dick
> busts on my chest
> says he's tired
> leave without cumming

shittiest hookup of my life, should've left when I saw him
>>
This just happened

>Horny, checking messages
> Really hot black guy sent me a ton of pics
> cockslutmodeactivate
> after some bullshit (out neither of us could host and he started being an asshole) i give up
> still really wanna get bent, message like 4 people
>Black guy nearby answers, so turned on I don't even ask for pics (he looked pretty good in his profile pic) he can host and im on my way

Red flag one: He only answered me in one word messages

>He comes out and he's easily a 3/10
>goddammit, maybe's he's got a nice dick?
>2" :/
>the kicker? he barely speaks english
> I shoulda just walked out but i was so turned on from before i just wanted to make the best of it, lights out no talking, just fuck me and i'll leave
>from thrust one he's trying to break my pelvis and his shitty english combined with the fact that he was blasting miley cyrus meant that apparently he couldn't hear me tell him to easy up
> fine, whatever I'm a bit of masochist I can get off to the pain
>any time I moan even a little he shushes me dirty talk is a no go
> he cums, then asks if I wanna jack myself off? like really you can't even give me a Handy? and the whole time I'm trying to get of he's tryinfg to start a conversation in his broken english
>leave without cumming more frustrated then ever

Easily my worst sexual encounter, and I had a 300lb girl take advantage of me one time when I was passed out.
>>
>>1466541
>from thrust one he's trying to break my pelvis and his shitty english combined with the fact that he was blasting miley cyrus
This sounds strikingly familiar. Where do you live? I think I hooked up with this guy too
>>
File: 20161127_194932.jpg (585KB, 900x1198px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_194932.jpg
585KB, 900x1198px
This also my "first time" story. Just happened Friday.

(1/?)

>be very masc, very straight acting 23 year old, muscular but don't look like the gym is my life
>knew I was bi since 13, but questioned whether I was just turned on by the taboo of gay sex because I enjoyed chasing and having sex with girls so much
>always watched gay porn and came really hard to it
>every time I get high on any kind of stimulant I start to crave cock
>eventually try sucking a dick once when I was 18, didn't like it too much so figured I was just a straight guy who got off to gay porn

Fast forward to Friday
>get some coke to do cause bored and degenerate, also friend said dealer had some fire
>stop at CVS on my way home to buy an enema, plan was to get high and play with my ass all night
>take shower, clean myself out, get 7 inch black dildo and lube it up
>download grindr with intent of chatting up some guys and sending pics but not meeting up (sry lol)
>start playing with my ass, putting dildo up my ass and letting it hang out there for a bit while chatting up dudes on grindr
>talk to a few hot guys and send them pics of my ass and me with the dildo up my ass
>a few are really turned on, but either too far or can't meet up
As a side note, in the past I'd spoken to a few guys on Grindr advertising myself as looking for fwb who is very curious but would obviously like to know someone first
>eventually its 11pm and im getting ready to cum
>out of nowhere this Spanish guy ive spoken to a few times messages me
>I actually went to his house in the past, but was too pussy to hook up and he was only marginally attractive
>we message back and forth, he send me a few pics
>beautiful cock, better body than last time we spoke
>hes also bi, masc
>my profile says verse, but constantly turned on fantasizing about being dominated / bottoming
>starts talking dirty to me
>"I can't wait to have my stiff cock up your ass"
>very turned on, take some dirty pics and send them to him (see pic)

Cont..
>>
>>1466543

(2/?)

>we exchange messages for a little while longer, I keep sending him dirtier and dirtier pics as my excitement builds
>after about 20 minutes, I'm on my way to his house, dick is diamonds
>I pull up, take a bump, "I'm here"
>unlike other times, I'm not at all nervous, just excited
>I walk up to his house and hes waiting outside
>we exchange hellos and he grabs my cock through my pants, rock hard
>we make our way inside and turn to face each other
>he leans in for a kiss but I tell him im not into making out
>he insists, but eventually gets the message
>we move into his room and I grab his cock through his pants
>holyfuckitshuge.jpg
>decide "fuck it, I'm here, let's do this"
>i tug down his shorts and see his beautiful cock
>I start to jerk him off, I'm pretty into how soft, plump, and smooth it feels and I figure "fuck it, might as well go for it"
>I kneel down and take him in my mouth
>"I can't believe I'm doing this"
>I try to deep throat, but my gag reflex is hard to control
>do what I know feels good for me and focus my tongue on the head of his cock while intermittently trying to swallow the length of him, moving my hand in unison with my mouth as I back off of it and move myself forward
>I'm actually loving this
>I stand up and we make out, his tongue is down my throat and were biting each other's bottom lip
>we move to the bed and I push him on
>I fall on top of him as we make out
>we're now both fully naked and our cocks are resting on each other's bodies with me on top of him
>I start grinding him while we make out and I move down to suck some more
>fuck, turns out Im loving this and I love sucking cock
>try to get sloppy with it, licking the side of his shaft while using my tongue to caress and play with the head of his cock
>eventually I give up, not wanting him to cum yet
>I move back up to him and make out with him some more
>I move his dick in between my ass cheeks and start grinding on him
>condomsandlube.png

Cont...
>>
>>1466564

(3/?)

>I move off of him, roll the condom onto his cock, then lube up his dick and my ass
>I move back up to kiss him, get on my feet and squat down on top of his cock
>I grab it tight to guide it into my ass
>it presses against my hole and I lower myself slowly, still using my hand to guide it in
>it pops in and it hurts, this is much bigger than the toy I was using at home
>"wait just a second"
>I let it rest inside me and allow my ass to become accustomed to it
>decide im going to need to wait a few seconds to get this going, so, without taking it out, I get onto my knees and lean forward to kiss him
>we have our tongues down each other's throats and eventually it stops hurting
>I slide back onto it, my ass swallowing all 7-8 thick inches of this man's beautiful dick
>amazing
>I get back into my feet and take control, bouncing myself up and down
>I read a story on here once where a top was talking about how amazing it felt when his bottom squeezed his sphincter on the way out and loosened it up on the way in
>I remember this and start milking his cock
>he's in heaven and tells me I'm doing an amazing job for my first time
>I lean forward and we make out
>eventually I lean myself back so he can see my cock and I continue to bounce on his dick
>differentpositions?.jpeg

>I ask him to fuck my doggy style
>I get off of him, turn myself around and present my ass to him
>I put my head down and let him use me however he pleases
>he mounts me and pushes his dick in
>it slides in almost effortlessly at this point
>I am in fucking heaven with this dudes huge cock inside me
>begin pushing back as he thrusts
>he pushes himself all the way inside me, which hurt a bit in this position
>I pick up my chest and lean back against him, he kisses my neck and squeezes my chest with one hand, playing with my hard cock with the other

Cont...
>>
>>1466572

(4/4)

>decide I wanna get fucked in favorite position to see in porn
>missionary off the side of the bed with my hard cock laying against my navel

>I hop onto the side of his bed and he stands up
>he slides himself inside me, again it's pretty much effortless to take his huge dick
>pull my legs up to my chest and he goes to town on my ass
>holy fuck this position feels so good
>hes hitting my prostrate and I'm in ecstasy
>eventually he leans in and we make out
>keeps thrusting long and hard, sometimes pulling himself all the way out to thrust himself back in me
>eventually he pushes in hard, I interlock my legs behind him and he cums
>he takes off his condom and I suck his dick, savoring the taste of his cum
>"how and when did I become such a cock whore?"
>I then lean back and he sucks me to completion
>I cum everywhere, at least 5 solid spurts of thick ropes all over my stomach

This was such a great first time. I was shocked when I woke up this morning. Like I said, I'm masc and if you saw me youd never in a million years think I was gay. I really surprised myself by liking this experience as much as I did.

I honestly can't wait to do it again. I love that I can enjoy sex with both genders just about equally. I feel like a whole new world just opened up to me, and I'm so excited to get fucked again like a masculine yet submissive slut.
>>
>>1466542
Philly, although I suppose it could describe several awful people.

I really wish there was a yelp for this shit so I could maybe stop him from tricking someone else
>>
Long time creeper, first time poster. Just bailed on a hookup I was setting up:

>be 22 year old straight curious male, just out of a straight relationship
>been curious about sucking a big black cock for months
>chatting to guy on grindr with 8 inch black dick, seems like a great guy
>arrange time tomorrow to hookup
>he asks if I might be interested in a threesome with a friend
>I say sure if tomorrow goes well why not
>he says only issue is his mate is HIV positive
>I say nope, not doing it
>he starts trying to pretend that he's never been with him, doesn't want me to cancel tomorrows hookup
>promptly block him when his story starts changing every message.

Close call, good reminder of why I stayed away from that app.

NOPE.
>>
>>1466796
The only way to play safely on Grindr or any other dating or hookup app is to assume every one is hiv+. Doesn't matter what they say, assume they are and enjoy safe sex.
>>
File: 1462383439036.jpg (44KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1462383439036.jpg
44KB, 448x448px
>>1466575
>be very masc, very straight acting 23 year old
>Like I said, I'm masc and if you saw me youd never in a million years think I was gay
> to get fucked again like a masculine yet submissive slut.
>>
So is it even worth it to try using grindr as an actual dating app? I am just now getting comfortable enough with myself that I want to try dating men. Tips?
>>
I wanna download it so bad but I don't have a facebook and refuse to make one.
>>
>>1467109
You don't need one
>>
>>1467102
No. Use it as a hook up app. The vast majority of people on there are looking for quick sex. You'll become very jaded if you try and use it for dates. However, it's not impossible to find great guys on grindr. And one day you might meet someone for a hook up, you'll both happen to click, and maybe you'll fall head over heels in love with each other and open a bend and breakfast together somewhere upstate.
>>
>>1452790
Met a really sexy native guy my first time in a gay bar, fun conversation, get on well. ...couple nights later realize he's prob trying to text me, but skype never rcvs texts. Sign up to Grindr, find him and we chat $ flirt, made a date for a festival a couple weekends later. Go musky fishing, drop phone in lake, save up $ for a month, buy a new one, can't remember Grindr login info, try everything, nothing works. Weeks pass and pass, stop by the bar a few more times...

...still haven't seen him again.

Realize if I saw him I'd be the jackass who dropped the ball trying to explain myself...

:(
>>
Eh why not.
>21
>Horny, want some gay fun
>Search gay hookups, someone suggests Grindr.
>Nervous and shy, also living at home, so double nervous
>Say fuck it
>First guy I invited over, I answered the door naked, blow him right in my living room
>Second guy, teen, moderately hot, HUNG LIKE A HORSE. Try desperately to blow him, but he can't get off from it. (He tried to use me to get him and his buddy beer later, nah)
>Third guy, slightly older than me, chubby smoker, nice guy, tasted funky from the smoking, but wasn't entirely put me off.
>Tried a twink, he was flaky overall terrible experience.
>Find a few guys from my high school. Neat/well fuck.
>One gives me the best blowjob I've ever had but refused to let me even see his cock. Awkward.

Last hookup I went to was an old guy who offered to pay me to be his regular "buddy" since I was so "cute". Said no, I was already nervous about meeting so many guys in my area and was moving anyway.
>>
>>1458747
If that guy is 26. I'm a fucking foetus
>>
>Few months ago
>Didn't use Grindr in a while, but one day I just finished at work and was biking back home
>When I'm on my bike it takes me about 30 minutes to get home, so I downloaded Grindr for the ride home, see if there's anything new around, and because I was horny as fuck
>Lots of messages from the last time I was logged in, didn''t really bother reading them yet.
>2 minutes later, this asian twink messages me
>He's close by, and he also just wanted a quick fuck
>From where I was at that point, it's was only 3-4 minutes away.
>Went to his place
>He opens up, and he had nothing but a jockstrap on
>Get in, and he gets on his knees
>Wasn't inside for 10 seconds and already had my pants on my knees
>ilikethis.jpeg
>I tell him to stop sucking, and we go to the bedroom
>Lie down and he starts sucking again
>He was really good, never had such a great bj
>pulled him up so I wouldn't cum too fast
>kiss a bit, then he goes down again
>kisses my dick and balls a bit, and then he goes even lower
>motherfucker began sucking on my toes
>Not really into feet stuff, but it felt surprisingly good
>We're kinda at a 69 position now, and he has his hole pretty much pointed at me so I could do with it what I wanted
>started rubbing his hole with one hand, stroking his dick and balls with the other
>Spit on his ass, and slowly started working to get inside him
>First one finger, then another, and another
>Pretty much got half my hand in him, up until the base of my thumb
>I lift him up, tell him I want him now
>He lies on his back and I crawl over him
>I got so horny, thought about a condom for a second, but I thought; fuck it, and jsut went for it
>He was loose enough from the assplay, just went balls deep, without mercy
>Fucked him hard for 3-4 minutes and came inside
>stayed hard and kept fucking
>ten minutes later, he came, and I came for the second time,he cums, and I came again
>we cuddle a bit
>we take a shower and exchange numbers
>>
>>hadn't given head in like 9 months

>>guy hits me up last night, in the area
>>make plans to suck him in back of his car
>>meet him, start the succ
>>honestly I did a damn good job
>>he was moaning and quivering, go me
>>finish up, I swallow
>>get home and see he blocked me
>>rip my confidence
>>
>be me, 24
>fooled around as a kid with step bro
>99% straight, but always curious about cock
>drunk in london, going home horny, download Grindr
>walking down highstreet, talking to a guy who lives just off it
>nervous, don't want to go back to his
>walking around while messaging him, end up walking down some alley behind a (closed) pub
>tell him I'm down an alley
>he's there 5 minutes later
>pulls me along to a small doorway, not visible from the street
>pulls out his cock, looks small but not hard
>go straight for it, sucking like a champ for a novice
>expecting it to get harder, be a struggle to fit in my mouth
>going for a few minutes
>my nose is against his stomach
>he moans, warm jet down my throat, no choice to swallow first spurt or not as its skipping my mouth
>keep sucking while he cums
>pull away, his cock is probably 4.5 inches hard maybe 5
>I stand up, say thanks and walk away
small cock, but really want to do it again but cant work up the balls. Would love to find a regular guy to be a submissive cock sucking whore for. not attracted to men otherwise, and am very dominant with women, so get off on the thought on being a cock whore for a guy. First post after lurking for years so if it fucks up, my bad
>>
>>1467459
You came 3 times...?
>>
>>1466950
Grindr launched an HIV friendly app tho recently didn't it?
>>
>>1467505
He probably is closeted or got really nervous man, don't worry about it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-29-00-43-00.png (183KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-29-00-43-00.png
183KB, 1080x1920px
>>1452790
I hate the latinos
>>
File: 6444834069413888.jpg (42KB, 486x341px) Image search: [Google]
6444834069413888.jpg
42KB, 486x341px
>>1467661
I do too.
>>
>>1460375
how do I find a daddy that looks like this?
>>
>>1467716
5 o clock at any buffet
>>
File: soda can.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
soda can.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
for those of you that are so gung-ho about sucking some random guys cock, aren't you worried about STD's?
>>
>>1467610
Having a 4.5 incher sucks man. Just wanna ruin some cunt but I got that and my foreskins a little bit too tight so I get cuts from fucking and literally no pleasure from blowjobs which is hell considering how many people try and fuck me...
My Grindr stories involve loading it up, seeing what's about then closing the fucking thing again. Need to stop being such a pussy and take some fucking dick right?
>>
>>1467744
first guy I sucked and got fucked by was 4.5". Thought he was great.
>>
>>1459588
We may be in the same town.
>>
> me 19, traveling europe with 2 friends
> afternoon, arrive by train in beach town in Italy, they are both tired and decide to take a nap.
> i head out to a bar instead, fire up grindr since first time in about a week
>hot guy within 50 meters. check his profile "top, 190 cm tall, 85 kg" jackpot!
>message him about meeting up, get reply "only parle pasta-lingo"
>do my best to craft a message with the phrase book
>success, we meet at the bar i'm at, grab a drink, no talking at all. i figure fuck it and motion fucking with my hands.
>he nods and we head out of the bar. he shows me google maps and points "apartmento", thumbs up from me.
>down on knees and start undoing his pants the second his door closes, get them of and have a massive cock in my face, start sucking as he gets hard in my mouth
>after a moment he grabs my hand and leeds me to the bedroom, at this point i'm so freaking horny i cant think straight
>he pushes me down on all four and pulls out lube, starts lubing both of us up and then starts pushing into me
>holy shit, really huge cock... when he pops in i feel really stretched
>he's going slow, pushing a little deeper every time, at least 10 minutes untill he's completely inside me
>i love feeling filled up, so this is heaven for me, i start pushing back against his thrusts, he gets the point and start going harder.
>finally getting close, he says something in italian, i just reply "si, si" and then he starts cuming inside me
>fall asleap with his cum leaking out of me, wakes up in middle of night by him playing with my ass and i get on top to go again...

no aids! :)
>>
>>1461824

His body is really beautiful but not the head. He looks too old for a daddy
>>
>>1467661
What's acid?
>>
>>1467744
In all honesty it didn't bother me that he was small, I took it all in my mouth, bigger would have been an issue. Was just surprised while I was doing it drunk at how easy it seemed to go, it was the realisation when I stood up that got me, I wasn't suddenly a master cock sucker, he just wasn't that big! I'd happily suck him again or let him fuck me to try it out, desu I'd rather a 4.5'er fucked me than a 9'er.
>>
Hooking up with a 19 year old in 30mins (I am 18 y.o.). Will report later.
>>
just remembered this happened to me, i blocked it out for months.

>be me, 24 at the time
>self-proclaimed 8 or 9/10 in the twink category
>occasionally i got messages asking if i could be bought
>worked as an escort for a few weeks a year ago so i didn't mind taking some of them up on their offers
>guy messages me asking if id blow him if he gave me ~$50 worth of weed
>pic is shot at a weird angle but he's 25 maybe slightly overweight, overall not too bad
>act shocked like i never do stuff like that
>offers more weed
>take his offer
>stare out window til he shows up
>he hobbles out of the driveway
>realize he has cerebral palsy
>WTF?
>watch as he slowly stumbles closer and closer to my apartment
>realize how awkward the next few minutes are about to be
>feel a genuine feeling of dread
>open door, say hi, feel bad, let him in
>hands me the weed, I set it down
>blocked out a huge amount of this, next thing i remember is he's on my bed naked
>pretend to text someone on my phone
>scared shitless
>eventually sat next to him and started giving him a handjob
>don't want to give him a blowjob, his dick is a little weird
>he starts "stroking" me through my jeans but it doesn't feel like anything idk.
>give him like 5 seconds
>say "sorry, i can't do this. i'm so sorry. i don't need the weed either."
>he says it's okay, he takes his weed and hobbles once more out of my apartment
>instantly blocked him on grindr
>all i remember of that encounter

probably the only bad grindr encounter i've had and it was unbelievably bad
>>
>>1468099
It's the street name for LSD.
>>
>>1468099
>>1468207
this

Look it up, that stuff will change your life usually for the better, ego death is ineffable
>>
>>1452790
Has anyone met their boyfriend through Grindr? Or made a friend through it?
>>
>>1467389
>refused to let me even see his cock

Guys like that are odd. I'm guessing he was someone who was straight/closeted? I recently found out a high school friend is into pegging, and he wanted "to try the real thing" sometime.

He really wants to suck my dick and have me fuck him, but for some reason is against me sucking him off.
>>
(716) 270-3754 submit me yourselves and ask for a picture. :3 I'm a redhead.
>>
>>1468216

I met my boyfriend on grindr. here's the thing. I'm the first person he hooked up with off the app. He was 18 and a virgin. So I hit the jackpot there.
>>
>>1468233
Do people see virginity as a plus?
>>
>>1468234
I used to, but then I realized the lack of experience means they just aren't that good usually. Maybe just bad luck
>>
File: IMG_1966.jpg (160KB, 924x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1966.jpg
160KB, 924x915px
Should I fuck this twink?
>>
>>1468216
I met a few friends through it. Out of them all only one I've kept in regular contact with though.

A lot of the people I met I wanted to keep as friends, but a lot of them either weren't looking for that or moved away.
>>
>>1468255
>"""""""twink"""""""
why not
>>
>>1468255
That ass longer than a Monday.
>>
>>1468255
he's not a twink.

and yes.
>>
>>1468255
That's as much as twink as is the Michelin Man.
>>
>be me, 19 6'2 slim tall boy
>this guy was trying to get it for so long constantly hitting me up
>37 muscular tall lightskin plays sports and is a doctor
>sounds good
>after one year(!) decide to meet him (i mean if he sticked around for that long he must be a nice guy)
>thank god he looked like his pictures maybe even a lil better
>go to his place and just watch tv with him while hes making me cocktails
>after a while i was buzzed and we moved to his bedroom and watched tv there
>in the bed the touching started
>finally im in bed with someone whos taller and buffer than me loved how he groped me
>feels good man
>realized he didnt go for a kiss so i did
>he totally cant kiss
>whatever
>starts jerking me and i jerk him
>his dick is huge
>since he only knows how to jerk himself off, he was kinda hurting my dick because he did it rough
>ok i guess i have to go through this
>gives me oral
>cant make much wrong with that so it was heaven
>sucked him
>barely fits in my unexperienced mouth
>after that we jerk again and cum
>he didnt even try to put it in wtf
>i douched for nothing
>he let me sleep over at his house
>during the night he tried to play with my dick
>again hes too rough
>acting like im sleeping so he stops
>he finally stops
>sleep
>in the morning made me breakfast and drove me home in his benz

that was 2 years ago. after that met again and it was even worse. recently he hit me up again and i confronted him about how hes so unexperienced and bad in bed. lets see if he has improved till next week and finally dicks me down
>>
>>1468234

Yeah.
>>
>>1468280
>lack of communication

I've been in this situation before.
What works is to ask him to fuck you.
"Please fuck me with your huge cock!"
That usually works or they will tell you why they can't (No rubbers, In a relationship, Don't like to fuck)

Telling him he's shit in bed is probably going to make him feel like shit and he might not want to see you again. You need to be gentle with a man's ego.
>>
My latest hook-up here in Japan reminded me of a very annoying fact in this country, I don´t know if this happens in other places but... Well, I don´t want to generalize on this one, because I had had very good hook-ups BUT there are many guys, bottoms, that just lay and do NOTHING, they don't move, they don't lift a finger, they don't grab your dick nor try to suck it, they barely move their heads for a kiss, they just lay there and expect you to do everything with a very non-cooperative body (corpse)...their reasoning? They kinda like the idea of being "attacked", but, again, they are totally not responsive and a huge turn off...hating gays here..., just saying...
>>
>>1468280
just teach him the ways man
>>
>be today
>make a yes call based on face and hole pics
>guy asks me to be naked when he arrives
>ok, will leave the door ajar
>he comes in to bedroom naked
>has spinal deformity like he is missing a couple of lumbar vertebrae
>flesh of waist is like a concertina
>he starts sucking me
>hmm ok
>asks to be fucked, lays on back and puts legs up
>my penis goes flaccid
>attempts to re-erect fail
>i say this isn't gonna work
>he gets dressed and leaves
>i send message saying sorry, this is embarrassing for both of us i'm sure
>he blocks me thank god.

Ask for full body nudes or meet in public first. If they don't look like photos you're justified in walking away or closing the door in their face.
>>
>>1459881

don't do it based off those photos. meet in public first and walk away if there's anything wrong or he turns out to be not your type.
>>
>>1458856
PreP takes a while to be effective anyway.
>>
>>1453484
Damn...
>>
>>1458854
Fucking can't
>>
>>1458935
Most delusional for taking the b8 m8
>>
>>1453371
fuck yeah
>>
>>1467801
Which town?
>>
>>1466575
So are you uh...masc?
>>
>>1466575
I'd fap to this story, but I'm just not sure you're masc enough.
>>
>>1467505
clearly the issue was with him and not you. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 41YUNlr.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
41YUNlr.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>1468158
>>
>be trans guy
Should I even bother with grindr? Last time I tried to do a hook up the guy was surprised that I actually looked like a dude and backed out. Frustrating.
>>
>>1469086
Doest hurt to try again. That guy was probably not in to that.
>>
I used to get messaged by a guy near my college in Northern Virginia for like a few months, one message every few days or so. I never could bring myself to block him because I was 18 and felt bad just at the thought of it. One day, I go to the grocery store with my mom and I see him there. My mom doesn't even know I'm gay at the time, and the guy keeps looking at me, probably because he thinks I'm the person he has been messaging/I've been ignoring for the past 2 months

Anyway he didn't do anything but I think I told my mom to hurry and that I saw a fellow classmate so we moved away, but holy shit I was so scared

pic related, its me
>>
>>1469086
ftm? i dont know. masculine guys seem to love sissy guys and crossdresser twinks though. some only meet that kind.
>>
>>1469086
hmm, a lot of guys on grindr are just lost imo. they really don't seem to know what they like and don't have the backbone to tell people..so i guess thats why stuff like that occurs

how far along into your transition are you? ftm right?
>>
>>1469215
god knows i love hairy, but man smooth is so hot.
>>
I log into grindr for the first time in a year or so.

I'm 26, beefy
Guy 36 messages me, no pic.
He wanted to meet last night, I had a bit of stranger danger, so I bailed. I did not bail today.

He's about 6' 200lbs, a tattoo showing near the collar of his shirt.

Gets in, we start driving to a quiet spot. Small talk, he's rubbing my leg and we're just chatting for the 10 mins it takes for quiet.

We get to the spot, I undo his pants and he's wearing old fashioned fruit of the loom style y front briefs. Red with white trim. THere's a dark spot where his hard dick is pressing thru.

I start licking the part between his crotch and legs. He smells great. I nuzzle my nose against balls while I rub my hands on his hairy legs.

He definitely liked that.

I pulled at his underwear so his balls were showing and started licking them while he pulled poppers out of his pants, which are now on the floor of the vehicle.

I go to slide his underwear off and sproing! He has a PA.
I'm working his shaft with my tongue while I play with the precum leaking from the tip.

He's scrunching down in the back seat as far as he can, so his hole is getting more and more centered to where my tongue is exploring.

I slowly start licking lower and lower. This guys dick is rock hard. I'm jerking him off while eating his ass in the back seat of my SUV.

It's a tight squeeze and I was so worried that I was going to get a cramp in my leg, or that he was.

Go back to working his shaft. Sucking his cock up and down and every second pump, I start using my hands. He readjusts himself in the back seat and he's fucking my mouth while I've formed a vaccum with my hand. Sucking sucking and he says "swallow my load babe."

"swallow..swallow.." he's cumming in my mouth. I start to choke on his load. Swallow as much as I can and lick what's left off his stomach. Guy tells me he's never felt that way before after a BJ.

He asked me for my phone number. I'll post pics next time.
>>
>>1469215
About a year into HRT, I look about 19 despite the fact I'm almost thirty. Unfortunately, I'm kinda chub or I'd do better with this sorta thing.
>>1469214
Yeah, dude thought he was getting a femboi apparently. w h o o p s.
>>
>Be me, 18
>I'm very young looking for 18 so I have trouble finding guys to fuck me
>30-year-old chubby bear sends me a face pic
>I think he is cute so I send a pic of myself back
>He takes 2 min to respond probably thinking I am a Chris Hansen trap
>Asks me to send a second pic of my face
>I proceed to do so along with a pic of my cute twink ass
>He wants to meet up so we agree to meet at a local park around night-ish
>I park my car next to his and we both walk into the woods
>He leads me to a perfect bench in the middle of nowhere. Probably built for Grindr meetups
>He drops his pants and his cock was pretty small which made me sad, but I still went into full slut mode and started sucking him
>My head is on his lap and my ass is in the air (I still have my shorts on)
>He slides his hand down my shorts and starts to finger me. I have always dreamed of being fingered so I am extremely turned on right now
>I got up, bent over and dropped my shorts in front of his face. I'm letting him get a good look at my cute, shaved asshole and balls.
>He pushes me over the bench and starts fucking me
>I'm very tight so he has some trouble penetrating my asshole. He licked his fingers then rubbed my hole which let him slide right in
>His dick is still pretty thick even though it is short so it still hurt me a bit
>I laid on my back with my legs on his shoulders and he went to town fucking me
>I was stroking myself and we both came at the same time
>I rubbed my asshole with my hand then licked the cum dripping out of me
>He sucked the cum off of my cock too
>I gave him a blowjob for another minute then we said our goodbyes
>I got back in my car then blocked him on Grindr because I never fuck the same guy twice
>I'm leaking pre-cum as a type this
>9/10 Meetup
>>
>>1468217
that would be pretty gay desu
>>
File: Screenshot_20161205-202243_1[1].jpg (118KB, 720x959px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161205-202243_1[1].jpg
118KB, 720x959px
> Be me, 20, today
> Get message on grindr by a 18yo
> Profile picture is his stomach
> We talk a little, we both seems hungry for sex
> Start sending him pictures of me, mostly of my cock as in my description I qualify myself being a top
> Expect him to be a cute boy, waiting to receive cute pics of his butt
> Suddenly receive fucking pic related

wtf should I do ? I never expected to bottom for a 18yo but he's actually really hung, more than me.
>>
>>1469651
Pretty nice. I would. I find it so hot when top men bottom. Especially for younger guys.
Be his bitch. You're gonna love it.
>>
>>1469414
>I never fuck the same guy twice

be honest, you blocked him because he has a small dick
>>
>be 2011
>be 22 y/o
>probably at the lowest point in my life(hated my living situation, overweight, just depressed)
>always been curious about what it would be like to be with a guy
>decided to say fuck it and hit up craigslist.
>found a guy who visiting from out a town
>30+ y/o, chubby, married
>sent a few emails back and forth and decided to go up to his hotel one night
>have no idea what to expect.
>go to his room
>pretty nice guy, looks the same as his photos.
>nervous as hell. Tell him I've never done this before
>pulls down his shorts a little and says, "well how about you suck it."
>he gets on the bed on his back and I start blowing him.
>he seems to enjoy it. I'm trying everything I know.
>finally he gets on his knees behind me and starts fucking me.
>feels great.
>feels pretty good.
>I feel him cum and we stop.
>He goes to the bathroom to I think wash up
>I look on the bed and see what looks likes a shit stain.
>I freak out and just cover it up with the blankets thinking he didn't notice
>he comes out of the bathroom and is really chill.
>ask if I want to come back tomorrow and have fool around more and longer.
>tell him for sure
>leave
>feel a rush of shame and just overall stupidity
>get an email from him saying he hopes I come back tomorrow and that, "my oral skills are amazing."
>don't email him back

I kind of wish I would've gone back but now I'm married so that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>1469703
LOL DUDE ARE YOU ME!?!?
Same exact thing happened to me in June in Eugene OR. Got fucked real good then he pulled out to a poonami.
>>
>>1469703
>but now I'm married so that's probably not going to happen
AHAHAH stupid "straight" fags, get what you deserve. Have fun living a lie for the rest of your life, good luck with your happy marriage.
>>
>>1469707

nobody in the history of the world has ever liked both genders ever.
>>
>>1469706
He had to have known right?
>>
>be 21 y/o UK fag
>faceless profile because worried about gays hitting me up at the gym
>guy from my school pops up
>call him by name
>gets weirded out
>tell him I'm from his year, ask him to list all the guys he'd fuck from our year and if I'm on the list we can bang
>3rd name he says
>invites me round his
>awkward at first, break the tension by kissing him
>he's a total bot
>not long till we're in his bedroom and on his knees
>best head I've ever got but stop him before I come so I can fuck his ass
>freshly shaven/ douched just for me
>cum inside w/o condom because we're both clean
>do this a handful more times, never led anywhere because we weren't really compatible but the sex was awesome
he had the best arse I've ever seen, occasionally see him at the gym, scope the booty and regret my decisions
>>
>Be 23, have hooked up with about 30 people from Grindr since age of 19
>Always safe, always bottom
>Get message the other day "Pretty sure I saw a video of you getting fucked by an older man"
>Have no idea who would have secretly recorded me
>Ask where he saw it - never replies to me
>Know it could ruin me if it somehow "got out"
>Wank to thought of being secretly recorded and search PornMD meticulously looking for it

Anyone know other websites that amateur vids are commonly uploaded to?
>>
>>1468216
Not dating the guy anymore, but my last bf I met on grindr. We were just meeting up for some casual drinks and sex and then turns out we worked next door to each other and things kind of went from there.
>>
How can I find an older guy to pay me for sex on craigslist?
>>
>>1469926
be minimum not fat, cute and ask for generous
>>
>>1469934
How does one go about it without getting in trouble? How can you be subtle enough in your posts to not get them flagged?

If I make posts and they reply to them offering me money there's not much risk, right?
>>
>>1469939
I used to look for guys offering to be generous. Email them quickly before they get flagged and include your email address.

Just remember that if a guy has to pay another guy to have sex with him, there's something wrong with him.
>>
>>1469944
Yeah, probably true. Maybe there are some who just want a twink sex slave?
>>
>>1469944
Think it's easier to find on grindr or CL?
>>
>>1469882
Tumblrine
>>
>>1469707
>jelly he can't get both boigurlpucci
>>
>>1458747
Progeria
>>
>>1469973
CL by far. Used to do the same, used CL and Backpage exclusively. Also got caught in a sting cause greed got the best of me, didn't screen well enough. Be careful if you go down this path, they will pose as clients through both of those channels.
>>
>>1458748
>Hot Guy

Top Kek
>>
>>1459690
I'm in a relationship with a priest and he gets into some twisted kinks, so I believe you.
>>
>>1470189
I had a retired priest as a fuck buddy. He had ED so he'd fuck me with a dildo. He loved trying to deepthroat me, liked getting spanked and always had me fuck him hard.
>>
>>1470189
>>1470261
>mfw also with a priest
Let's talk about this.
>>
>>1470284
What's there to say.

My guy was "retired", but he says he was forced to retire since they found out he was gay and had sex with a guy. He still did ministering and counseling but was no longer in a parish.

Found him on craigslist, chatted with him and then ended up meeting him in his house (left to him by his father). It was full of religious stuff (obviously). Let me tell you, there's nothing like fucking a former priest in the ass under the disapproving gaze of Jesus Christ.
>>
How do you write the first message to a twinky kind of guy? I have this guy here and I am doubting that the "hey, nice butt" approach would work.
>>
>>1470308
I know.

Long live the Church of England and their priests (of which there's a surprisingly amount of gay ones) and make excellent lovers.
>>
>>1470308
>>1470315

In addition to the former priest I was fuck buddies with an older guy who had just come out of a 30-year relationship with a priest (who had passed away). He said the guy was unbelievable in bed. Not kinky, just a great sex partner.
>>
>>1470322
The one I'm currently seeing is also married to another bloke and is incredibly good in bed. As in the best sex I've ever had.
>>
>>1470327
He's a married priest?
>>
>>1470329
Yep. Not that uncommon in the UK as civil partnerships (between gay men) or married (to women).
>>
>>1470330
How did you meet him?
>>
>>1470334
Grindr, incidentally.
Obviously he was not advertising as a priest but found out at the end of our first meet. Had some roleplaying beforehand and I had convinced myself he was a uni lecturer.
>>
>>1470181
Sting story desu
>>
>>1468280
Exceptionally good looking men aren't always good in bed because they never needed to be. Haven't you seen that report that overweight men statistically are better lovers?
>>
>>1468306
That's not a surprise. Look at their porn! It's all twinks passively sitting there and being groped by a more sexually aggressive man in goggles. Japanese porn where both dudes actually seem into is rarer than a unicorn.
>>
>>1470355
I was typically selective about who I met up with. Required face pic, most of them emailed from their regular emails so I could see their name from the start & screen them without them knowing.

Anyways, I had just finished up with a client and was doing small talk when I got another text from a new client. He wanted a full hour and was eager to pay it, said he wanted me to come over right then (this wasn't uncommon though). I agreed but didn't do the typical screening I normally did from my computer.

It was a hotel, he was a reasonably attractive guy in his early 30s I'd guess. Said his friends were out for a couple hours but he wanted to try something with a guy but didn't know where to start. I said okay, we can go slowly. He asked for a walkthrough of what to expect so I told him. (this is where I fucked up) Money also exchanged hands at some point. He said he was going to the restroom real quick and headed in. I sat down and a few seconds later the door burst open. Initially I thought it was his friends and I was trying to quickly come up with a story for why there are condoms and lube on the coffee table. But then they told me to get down and they were police. I got handcuffed and taken to a different hotel room. There were other escorts there as well as johns (clients). Got grilled for a while since they thought I had a pimp. They took my phone and told me I had to be in court at a certain date (months and months ahead of time). I went home, broke down for a bit, told my mom everything (she also didn't know I was gay at the time). Basically it's why I don't tell anyone my coming out story.
>>
>guy asks for face pic
>ok send pic
>No response

Okay...
>>
>Girlfriend and I broke up 3 days ago
>Drunk, horny and curious
>Go on grindr
>Guy comes over and fucks me
>Wake up today, sore ass and ordered this while so drunk i didnt remember till i checked email
>>
>>1470681
welcome to the fold
>>
>Be me, 18, never dated
>Give Grinder a try
>Meet an 18 yr old who is interested in me
>Talk for a couple days
>Plan to meet up and smoke weed as first date
>Thought it was about time to tell him my secret
>Told him I only have one hand from birth
>He goes all weird and quiet
>Never speaks to me again
>Date never happens
>Feels bad man
>>
File: 1480642103237.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480642103237.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>>1470715
That's awful desu, some people are just dicks, I would've went through with it if I were him, he's just being mean.

It's not like a missing hand can make you seem any less attractive.
>>
>>1470716

He could even fuck you with his hand stub thing!
>>
>>1470716
Thanks, I think it's just cause it's so unexpected online. I'm going to uni soon (hopefully) and I hope to have some relationships there, where people can see me and get the stupid shock horror of it out of the way quickly.
>>
>>1470715
I've got the same problem. I was in a car accident when I was a kid and screwed up my bladder so I need to wear a bag on my side to drain my kidneys.

I'm always upfront about it but not in the first conversation since I'm kind of private about it. So I'll meet a guy to walk and talk or for coffee and if we seem to be a match, I'll either tell him right there or via email later. Get plenty of "thanks, but no thanks" or never hear from them again.
>>
>>1470731
That's a shame, I can see why cause it sounds a bit gross. Eventually someone will like you enough to look past it, at least that's what I tell myself about my stump.
>>
>>1470746
It does sound gross, but it really isn't.

I was with a guy having some fun and his friend happened to stop by (my friend says it wasn't planned). We invited him to join us so he took off his clothes... and his leg... and got in bed with us. Didn't bother me in the least.
>>
>>1470746
>>1470749
now kiss
>>
>>1470594
I have some bad news for you friend...
>>
>>1470358
Best sex I've had is with fat men.
Tbf all the skinny guys have been between 18-22. The fatties were all 35+ and experience from age is probably why they were so much better.
>>
>>1468206
That's horrible. Poor guy.
>>
>>1468070
hot dessssuuuuu
>>
>>1467721
Yeah a little worried but what is living if not taking risks? Obviously I'm gonna use condoms and some common sense, but I'd rather risk a mild bout of herpes than never suck another penis again.
>>
>>1468206
I would legit act all good and not surprised at all, just so I don't seem like a dick to him and not make him feel any worse than he already is probably feeling, and just give him an empathy blowjob, just to not make him feel left out.
>>
>>1470746
I hooked up with a one-armed amputee 20 year old at a bathhouse when I was 18. He was hot, didn't even realize he only had one hand. until he was holding onto me from behind.

Didn't bother me in the slightest, would have probably tried to date him if we didn't meet in a bathhouse.
>>
>>1470594
Avoid future awkward encounters by putting your face pic in your profile. If you don't, you're just asking for rejection every time you send it. Look at how many guys on grindr you wouldn't have sex with and realize you're in that pool for most of the guys on there.
>>
>>1470800
Ill be honest and say I don't care what a guy's face looks like. Now I may be less picky because (a) i'm a 5/10 at best and (b) be cause this is me >>1470731.

But if you're staring down at the top of the guy's head or he's railing you from behind, what difference does the guy's face make?
>>
>>1470803
I prefer guys who are comfortable in their own skin and are happy to be themselves. Makes sex more enjoyable for me. I'm not too picky (I'm the same poster who hooked up with an amputee at a bathhouse and posted about how I used to be an escort) but if someone has a depressing face picture, no face picture, or are clearly a sad human being, I won't go near them.

You're right that it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. But grindr has so many guys hitting everyone else up that people are guaranteed to take the 9/10 over the 5/10 or blank profile.
>>
Nothing too big but still
>Bi
>Got Grindr
>First day see a really cute trans girl (mtf)
>Message her
>I'm extremely insecure about my looks but she thinks I'm cute
>She's very sweet and even though she gets hundreds of messages every day she talks to me a lot and added me on steam and we're gonna skype later

feels good to meet someone nice there even if it isn't necessarily romantic or sexual
>>
File: Screenshot_20161208-221538.png (515KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161208-221538.png
515KB, 1080x1920px
Not grindr but related app. What do I say to this?
>>
>First time
>be tonight
>be me, 6'4" 230lb construction worker, decent looking dude
>figure fuck it
>fall for the ol' myspace camera angle trick
>chat for a few hours
>dude says hes "20s slim twink body"
>go to meet
>see 5' manlet, extremely hairy yet balding, old/worn as fuck faced dude smoking a cig where we were going to meet
>nope right on past him
>get message "Hey was that you in the xxxxxxx"

Welp there went my first attempt at finding the cute twink bottom I've dreamt about.
>>
>>1470959
Block him! lol
>>
>>1471018
I feel so bad for him, isn't there like a fetish for micro dicks?
>>
Is it possible to find true love on Grindr?
>>
>>1470799
Also hooked up with an amputee and he was great. Had lost his right arm a little above the elbow in a farm machinery accident as a kid. He'd also sent a pic showing he was missing an arm, but it was a bad angle and lighting so not super obvious and I was caught off guard when I showed up at his place. Rolled with it though and wound up having one of the best nights ever, stayed till morning. Unfortunately I was just on a work trip so didn't have the chance to meet up again, but we did keep in touch and text some. But he did say lots of guys just couldn't deal with his having only one arm. Too bad, total boyfriend material.
>>
>>1471157
Yep, but I've found that normally doesn't happen when "looking for it" and instead it happens by pure chance.
>>
File: 20141204_100907.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20141204_100907.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
>>1470765
>>1470800
I don't think I'm completely unfuckable. I am black but I let users know that in my profile. The reason I don't put a pic on the profile is because there are coworkers of mine on the app that I'd rather them not know my business.
>>
>>1471151
yes, although that one is a little too thick to ping as 'little' for me as opposed to just short
>>
On phone, fuck green text.

Was always on grindr cause I wanted to get fucked but was scared closeted virgin. I always loved sexting and shit but was always too afraid to hook up. Guy messages me. He's a couple years older, and a lot taller than me. I'm pretty average height, so taller dudes are so hot. Text, say I'm ok inexperienced, he says that's chill. Check out his social media, seems normal enough. Notice I work a couple blocks from him. Hit him up after work. He sends me address. He's surprised when I show up, says people always flake on grindr. Go to his apt. Talk awkwardly. Heart racing. He asks if we should take our pants off. I'm already on my knees. Under his pants. His dick is big, 8inches. Doesn't look huge, but just because he's bigger than me, his dick is huge. Put it in my mouth. Suck his dick til I'm diamonds. Take off all my clothes and compare dicks. He's much bigger. I do what any good small dicked boy does. I get back to work. I'm sucking his dick and he's getting a little more aggressive, pushing my head down. I ask if he wants to fuck me. He asks are you sure. I say yeah.
>>
>>1471530
I lay in my back on his bed and he eats my asshole. Holy shit. Felt so good. I'm jerking off and can't take it anymore. He puts in a condom (safety first) and lube. His dick looked like it was gonna break outta that condom. He pushes the tip in and it hurts so bad. I ask to get on top. I slowly work the tip in. It's so much bigger than anything that's ever been in my ass before. I'm sweating. I slowly slide down inch by inch. I finally get to where I'm sitting on his dick. Feels good to be filled up. Slowly begin to ride his dick. Before I know it I'm slamming down in his cock much harder than even I expected to go. One slam and he holds me down, driving his cock into me deeper. He picks me up and slammed me on the bed. He opens my legs up wide open and slowly pulls out and pushes back in. Each time going deeper, harder and faster. "Fuck me with that huge cock" I never expected to be so fucking slutty. I roll with it. He's fucking me faster. After a while the strokes blend together and its pure anal ecstacy. He says he's going to cum, so I jerk off. As he pounds me the last few times i cum harder than ever before. Talk for a bit. Put my clothes on and ride my bike back home. My asshole still feels kinda worn out. Have the strangest sense of pride for being such a slut
>>
>>1468560
Williston?
>>
Fuck man, I hate myself.

First grinder story
>Talk to BBC
>Pics are fit guy in shorts, abs etc
>Meet in parking lot
>Land whale emerges from car
>Literally did a stop and go
>Nope

Second (hate myself for this....)
>Few months later
>Chatting up sexy Asian guy
>Smooth ass
>Twink, late 20s
>Guy gets to my apartment (dumb fuck me gave address)
>Look thru peephole, guy in hat and jacket
>Let him in
>Immediately starts talking like a 80s drag queen
>Hat off, balding. Wtf, youre 27
>Only thing keeping me going
>Hand already down my shorts
>Get undressed
>Smooth ass, but put on a beer belly since photo
>Still giving me the best handy/bj though
>Fuck him from behind, face down, focusing in smooth ass
>After we finish he's all like "ooooo I'm gonna be over all the time for that" voice is sooooon cringe
>Anon, you can shower but plz leave
>Takes hint
>Blocked after he left

Last night
>Chatting guy one town over
>Seems cool
>Nice bbc
>Gets off late, decide to meet him
>He gets to town and says my dicks out waiting
>Soon as I head for the door I can't open it
>Stomach twist
>All I can here is that cringe voice
>All I can see is the black land whale
>Message him "sorry...I'm not feeling well, yada yada"

What the fuck guys...I can't pull the trigger on this. 2 experiences have ruined my expectations to the point i cant do it :(
>>
>be me 13 n horny
>Get on Grindr
> Find older guy who wants young pussi
>Send him my nudes location and tell him I'm 18 next week
> He doesn't question it
> Comes over
Continue?
>>
>>1472826
...sure...
>>
> grabs me by my hair pushes me to my knees
> Tells me to unbutton his pants> sits down on couch
>Makes me suck his dick
> He's already rock hard
> Gets up and flips me onto couch
>Fucks my tight boy hole with spit raw
>Ouch
>Breeds me and leaves without a goodbye
>Never respond on Grindr again
> Get tested 2 years later cuz I didn't want anyone to know
> I did alot of stuff with guys at that age after that
> Breeding for years and still negative
>>
>>1470982
>6'4" 230lb construction worker
You sound really hot, pics?
>>
over thanksgiving break
> be me 24, visiting family
> hop on grindr after thanksgiving dinner
>make profile, get tons of messages
>finally get one about 40 minutes in from a kid I went to his with
>he was a freshman when I was a senior
>he was on the swim team I was on the basketball team
>recognize him instantly
>realize he lives like 3 streets back from me
>talk for a bit, both of us are bi, both home for break
> he invites me over, we decide to meet each other half way
>meet up like a street from his house, hes short about 5'6, skinny, but cute
>he asks me if I have condoms, I say no, he asks me if we can walk to the store
>decided to drive to walmart, talk and flirt the whole way
>get to walmart, head inside, hardly anyone there
> end up buying lube, condoms, thongs, and booze
>go back to his place, go inside, instantly have to meet his mom
> super awkward, eventually she leaves us alone
>we go down in his basement
>start drinking and put on some porn, we end up making out and stripping each other down
>eventually we decide to swap head, hes got a super thick uncut cock, prolly about 6 inchs
> within 2 minutes of sucking him he busts a huge load in my mouth, moans super loud
> hear someone coming downstairs, he lays down and tells me to start giving him a massage
>I quickly throw my pants back on, put a blanket over him on the couch and start rubbing his back
>his sister walks downstairs who was older than me by a year or two
>she starts talking to him, i start doing my best to actually massage his back
>she asks me how I've been, end up telling her im an athletic trainer now
>she eventually walks back into a room in the basement
>guy tells me he and his sisters rooms are in the basement
>kind of shocked but so horny at this point I dont care
>we go to his room, start making out and trying on thongs
>he lays on his bed and starts jerking his cock, i climb on top of him and start making out with him
>Cont
>>
>>1473803
Cont
>i grab the lube out of the bag next to his bed and squirt a ton of it on my fingers and on his ass
>I slide a couple fingers up his ass he starts moaning
>he turns on his tv, asks if he can put the dark knight on... I agree
> keep fingering his ass while he moans loud as fuck, pretty much positive his sister can hear something
>eventually he lays on his back and i climb on missionary, start teasing the head of my dick on his asshole
>everytime im about to push the head in he tells me no, after like 10 minutes of trying i finally shove it in, slide about half my dick in him
>he practically screams, no joke tightest ass ive ever felt
>he asks me to pull it out, i pull out almost all the way, then start kissing him
>slowly start working back in and out
> feel him cum on my stomach, start fucking him a little faster
he starts moaning super loud
>I slam my cock all the way in, start cumming and then hear his door opening
>his sister literally watches me nut in her brother
>she yells fucking gross and slams the door
>guy ends up telling me he was a virgin
>fuck him two more times
>3rd time his mom txts him and tells him i have to leave
>walk of shame hardcore...
>>
>>1470789
It's easy to say you'll do that, that's why I let him in in the first place. Couldn't stop thinking about how he was so deceptive, though. Just because he has a disability doesn't excuse him from basic manners. If I had a debilitating condition I would be open about it before meeting people through a hookup app so that I wouldn't have to receive empathy bjs.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.