[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dilf/Age Difference Stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 51

File: 1469563479742.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469563479742.gif
2MB, 500x280px
I'm curious if anyone has interesting/hot stories about hooking up with an older guy(s). Older on younger, bear on younger, and dilf and younger are all fair game. Posting my stories too
>>
>>1450101
>daddy issues: the thread
>>
Source?
>>
>>1450101

>I sucked off my friends dad several times when I was 14

>When I was in college, studying in a park, I got cruised by an old >man (65+) with a huge cock...lured me into the woods like wizard >with a magic wand
>>
>>1450101

My story:
I'm a college twink, 21, 5'6". Pretty short, pretty skinny. I like doing quick blow-and-go type hookups to test my gag reflex.

I met a guy over grindr that I've been meeting every couple of weeks for maybe a year now. He's 36, 6' and pretty sturdy, but I didn't know until I went to his place that his dick is 9" long and 6" around. The first time I saw it was when he pulled it out of his jeans while we were sitting on his couch.

When I got down on my knees to start sucking him his cock felt massive in my hands. It was big while it was still soft. When I started sucking him I realized his dick was the length of my forearm when it was fully hard. I kept going, and I could get maybe halfway down on it.

After a few minutes of sucking him he started thrusting his hips and pushing his dick hard into the back of my throat, so I tried to match his thrusts. A few seconds later he started cumming, and since his cock was so far back his load went directly down my throat and I swallowed.

When he dried his cock off we chatted for a few minutes before I left to go back home. He still texts me every once in a while and asks if I want to come suck him off, and if I'm not busy I drop by his place. We've met maybe 10-12 times, and I've bottomed for him 3 times (I took all 9"), but that's a different story.
>>
>>1450107
Mormonboyz I think. Got it from >>>1403427
(the bottom has the same body type as me)
>>
>>1450109
>I sucked off my friends dad several times when I was 14

Story?
>>
I'm 23 and this guy fucked me a month ago. Think he was like 40 something? Still wank off to it today.
>>
>>1450120
>Story?

Ok...already told this once on here but will again...

fuck green text

Have to start with pre-story for context- summer betwn 8th/9th grade.. started hangin w/kid down the street. knew him from school but not that well. Hanging out one afternoon - he suggests looking at his dads penthouse mags- one thing lead to another-we are both naked and fapping on his bed- cant exactly remember how it came to pass but we both tried sucking each other off (we tried fucking too- the only guy I have ever fucked- he tried to fuck me but was too big. He was a big boy/big cock - I was a tiny kid). Long story short- I became the sucker & we spent the next couple of weeks with me being his personal cocksucker all over his house- whole nother story :)

Then the kid goes on vacation w/his mom/sister to go visit grandma for 2 weeks. Dad stays behind. Dad asks me if I will mow the lawn while while his kid is away...says feel free to use the pool anytime as long as he is home. Couple days later- go over to use pool- dad says sure. Just hanging out in pool when Dad comes down - wearing only a robe- not even closed...just letting it all hang out- He was a big dude with a big dick- pretty much daddy bear dreamboat- but i didnt realize/understand it at the time. Starts making small talk- slips off robe, comes and sits on edge of the pool. Starts talking about sex- asking me about girls and stuff. I tried not to think it was weird but my heart was racing for some reason. Eventually let it be known that he SAW me and anon fooling around- he SAW me sucking cock- I was totally freaking out. He told me it looked like I knew what I was doing. Basically said he wouldnt tell anyone if I did the same to him. "our little secret" were his exact words...as he spread his legs and his cock began to rise. I remember just freaking out, treading water for eternity & in silence while he slowly stroked his cock & smiled at me...eventually I swam over between his legs & began to suck.

cont>
>>
>>1450143
Story? I mostly meet guys 35-45
>>
>>1450145

>cont:

That started a torrid 10 day affair. No fucking- just too big...but lots of sucking - all over the house- a couple of times as he watched baseball and drank beer. had me try on his daughters panties and I sucked him off in her room, had me wear his wifes pantyhose and we got in bed and he dry humped me...spent lots of time eating my ass and fucking me with his fingers...had me sit on his face while I nursed on his cock...we played in the shower a couple of times where he came from rubbing his cock between my ass. I went over 3-4 times during the 10days and spent 2-3hrs each time being his personal little suck boy. I moved away at the end of the summer and never saw either one again- but that Daddy Bear was a formative experience that has shaped me to this day :)
>>
I fucked a retired bod builder. He was so classy, well dressed and manicured, very handsome, and rock solid football sized biceps, his body was out of this world. Nice thick 8 inch penis, uncircumcised.

So this jock stud dom top Daddy saw me a the gym, I work out constantly, and I'm a big straight acting masculine athletic guy, and he picked me out as a power bottom before I even knew I was, asked me to if he could come over, and swallowed hard and 5 minutes later he was roughly cleaning me in my shower, and then 5 minutes after that I was butt naked on the bed facing the foot of the be don all fours as he face fucked me, at that height and angle his thick 8 inches slid right into the hilt. He used my mouth like that until he was hard enough to fuck.

He had me turn around, he was still standing on the ground and I was on all fours with my ass at the very foot of the bed. He pushed me down and used his thighs to press my legs together tight until my hole was super, duper tight.

I got scared and told him in this position I would be extra tight and it would hurt real bad and he just laughed at me, slapped the emat of my ass cheek and said I was a mans man and that I could take it.

He unceremonious started hammering into me as ahrd as he could as I screamed and tried to escape. He broke me in fucking savagely hard, and after a minute he started slapping my ass and getting me to ride back at him, and after that we were rutting into each other at this intense, fast, hard, and perfect pace. I was face down ass up and he was gaping my anus when I learned I'm a power bottom and that I'm really fucking good at it.

We switched positions and he lost his hard on, but I chilled him out with some A-level head game. He came, like, 3 minutes alter praising me and his cum, no joke, tasted amazing.

I always have him finish in my mouth now. Best tasting cum ever.
>>
>>1450143
lucky bitch
>>
>>1450143
You in england? He's fucked me too, we used to have a regular ish thing going til i got a boyfriend
>>
>>1450500
Wow. I wish someone would pick me out like that
>>
>>1450109
>i can't greentext: the post
>>
>be in college load up grindr find a daddy hunk
>muscled as fuck, charming face, one of those faces you can see the youth in even if they're approaching their 50s.
>don't get dick pic, want a surprise to keep some suspense, even though I'm not this sexually experienced at this point
>he gets off work and his house is walking distance from my school
>so nervous and excited I'm chubby walking up his driveway
>he says he's glad I could make it, I'm so horny his voice turns my half chub into diamonds
>he needs to take a shower from working all day and I can smell him once I get closer to him as we walk inside
>fuck yeah showers
>he starts taking his clothes off and I get a thick 8 inch with a mushroom head
>about to pass out from all the blood rushing to my dick
>get in shower, he starts playing with my ass
>never been handled strongly before, just other guys my age that were closeted or just unsure of themselves
>precumming buckets
>get out and make out furiously while he carries me to his room
>sucking on his cock, first one I couldn't deepthroat, not that I didn't try. Smooth head, tasty precum, I was a kid in a candy shop.
>He's got me loose enough that he wants to try fucking me
>proceeds to no bars hold fuck me proper
>I've never had big cock before
>hurts so good
>usually a multicummer, I'm just laying there cumming buckets over the next 10 minutes while he uses me, I'm losing control over the noises I'm making, going crosseyed, etc
>didn't think any of this was actually possible
>when I leave it hurts to walk and have pain for the next 2 days
>bleeding from my ass that night
>no fucking regrets
it's been 5 years since then and I live somewhere else now. I thought I lost contact with him when my phone broke but he found me on facebook recently. I'm a pretty versatile guy but I'm just a complete bottom slut for this guy. I'm probably gonna find him again when I go back and visit Cali...
Nothing like your first dilf
>>
>>1450101
I'm 19

1st
>30 something guy I talked on Grindr
>comes to my house and fucks me on the couch
>cums on my mouth

2nd
>29 year old from Grindr too
>we fuck on my bed
>his fucking huge prob 8inch or a bit more
>I'm choking on his dick
>he then fucks me
>hits places that have never been hit before
>holy shit it hurts but it feels so fucking good
>he cums inside of me

3rd
>Grindr again, prob 40 something old
>picks me up at my house
>we go to a dark place nearby
>suck each other and fuck on his car
>calls me "little fucker" while fucking me which is annoying specially in my language
>we cum and then he sucks me off so I come again
>wants to do it again but I really think the botttom life isn't for me
>>
>be me
>freshman in college, horny af
>always attracted to daddy types, but never hooked up with a guy before
>finally put a face pic on Grindr
>guy I've had my eye on for weeks hits me up
>56, graying blonde hair, professional type
>unf
>he thinks I'm cute
>exchange numbers and pics

My dick is telling me yes, my mind... I have no idea what my mind is telling me. Any words of wisdom?

And yes I'll update.
>>
>>1450978
use a condom
>>
>>1450978
I'd would ask for a recent test if he had one
>>
>all these "he was 18 in long and 12 wide omg so amazing penis" shitty greentexts

I'm sorry your depth and measurement perception is about as developed as a retarded 16 year old girl, but it's a complete boner kill to be reading the same garbage in every greentext. Seriously you faggots, not everyone has a fetish to have a prolapsed anus when they're 40.
>>
Meeting this guy on Tuesday :) he's a fucking 10/10 and he's incredibly nice ahhhh how did I get so lucky
>>
>>1451496
>10/10 lol
>>
>>1451499
Implying he's not a 10 lul
>>
>>1451500
>implying
You need your eyes fixed or your self esteem checked.
>>
>>1451503
Ok, can I see what a 10/10 is to you?
>>
>>1450500
I'm in a similar boat -- my husband is a retired stripper/body builder. Brazilian with a nice 8" cock too.

Long story short, we met when I moved to a big town for school. We've been together for six years now, he's 53 and I'm 25. It can work out in the long run.
>>
>>1451488
If this isn't your fetish use that dick you can't keep hard and go fuck yourself, no wanted you here anyway
>>
>>1450963
Been trying to find a 40-something myself. Can't think of fucking outside though, even though it'd probably be hot
>>
File: tumblr_odknpyFS7B1tr5tj0o1_500.gif (865KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odknpyFS7B1tr5tj0o1_500.gif
865KB, 500x250px
>>1450111
My bottoming story, same guy (he was actually 38, my bad):

>He texts me if I have time to suck him off, I head over to his place
>I pull up, he says his door's unlocked and he's down in his basement
>I go down to meet him, he's only wearing a shirt and hard already
>We chat for a minute or two before I get on my knees in front of him
>I suck him for a few minutes
>He's hornier than usual
>We talk about how big his 9" cock is compared to how big I am
>I ask him if he'd be into trying to put it in me
>He smiles and asks "are you sure?"
>I say yes
>He smiles and pulls his shirt off while I get undressed
>He has a condom and lube by his couch
>He asks how I want to try doing it
>I suggest me trying to sit down on it in his lap, that way I can control it
>He says sure
>He put on the condom/lube and I take some and start loosening myself up a bit
>He sits down and I straddle him
>I take his cock and start trying to sit down on it
>I'm too tight, and it takes a bit of time to get it in maybe two inches
>He's holding me steady while I'm straddling him
>>
File: tumblr_o25tluCWME1tpbrjao1_400.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o25tluCWME1tpbrjao1_400.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>1451878
>I keep trying to sit down further on it
>He's telling me how tight I am
>It takes maybe two minutes and a bit more lube
>I manage to get completely down on his cock
>I'm precumming a lot
>He's rock solid, I can feel his dick completely filling me
>I've never had anyone this thick, let alone this big
>He says I'm all the way down
>I feel him twitch his cock in my ass to make sure he's all the way in
>I lose it and immediately start cumming
>He's smiling
>I get myself back together after a few seconds, he laughs
>He says it's okay and I pull off of him
>We clean up
>He says we'll try again another time, but that he's impressed I took all of him
>He hadn't came, so I suck him off
>I swallow his load, like always
>We finish cleaning up and I head out

We do manage to fuck a few weeks later if there's interest
>>
>>1450978
Chat with him a while before meeting, and if that unf feeling is still hanging around then go meet him
>>
>>1451878
MORE DON'T STOP
>>
>>1450101
Im 29 and met up with a 20 yr old. Does that count? I felt sort of guilty afterward even though he was legal.
>>
File: twink-fucked-by-daddies.png (376KB, 1289x1825px) Image search: [Google]
twink-fucked-by-daddies.png
376KB, 1289x1825px
>>
>>1451982
I don't really think there's a set age difference for older-young if you'd want to share
>>
>>1451979
I can post some more stories with the same guy in a bit or from some of the other older guys I've met
>>
>>1452005
Do it! and more details please
>>
File: twink-fucked-rugby.png (128KB, 1651x855px) Image search: [Google]
twink-fucked-rugby.png
128KB, 1651x855px
>>
>>1451549
Holy shit, I remember you. You posted a pic of him like a year or two ago. He's hot
>>
>>1451987
That was fantastic
>>
>>1451979
>>1452006

>Me
>Still 20, 5'6" skinny white twink
>Still into sucking tall, hung older guys
>>>1451878 had happened a few weeks before, but I'd come over to suck his dick once/twice since then
>I'd been thinking about texting him to see if he'd have time that night for me to suck him
>He actually texts me first and asks if I'm free later
>I am, we pick a time
>I was going to ask if he wanted to try fucking me again, but I didn't mention it in advance just in case I didn't feel it
>Plenty of time before meeting, so I shower and try to loosen up a bit
>Time comes and I head to his place
>He texts me that the door's unlocked and he's in his basement when I get there
>Head to his basement
>He's on his couch, watching the news I think
>We chat for a bit before I get on my knees to suck him
>He pulls his cock out of his jeans, he's free-balling
>Luckily it's soft, but still 6" and thick
>I waste time chatting so I can hold his cock in my hands while it's still soft
>He starts to get hard so I start sucking
>After a minute or two of sucking he stops me to take off his jeans
>I ask if he would want to try fucking me again
>He smiles and says of course

cont. after dinner, sorry
>>
File: swimmer-threesome.png (87KB, 1421x812px) Image search: [Google]
swimmer-threesome.png
87KB, 1421x812px
>>
https://xhamster.com/movies/3058683/fuck_me_daddy.html
>>
>>1452033
>We both strip
>He asks me how I want to do it
>I remember what happened last time
>I kneel on his couch
>He stands on the floor behind me
>He puts on a condom and lubes up, and puts some lube on my asshole
>He starts trying to slide his massive cock into my asshole
>He goes really slow, even though he's in control
>He's moaning about how tight I am
>It's been maybe 4 weeks since I'd been fucked
>Last person in me was him, actually
>Asks me how I'm doing
>He's maybe a third of the way in and my asshole feels like it's filled
>Can't believe how big his cock feels
>I tell him to keep going
>He gets maybe 2/3 of the way in and he pauses
>I know he's still got more to go
>I push back onto him and the rest of his dick slides in and hits my prostate
>"Holy fuck you're big"
>I can tell he's smiling and loving the feeling of his cock inside me
>I'm precumming buckets with a thick, 9" cock up in my asshole to the hilt
>He puts his hands on my hips and starts fucking me
>Really slow at first
>He works up some speed after I tell him to fuck me harder
>He's not going fast, but all I can feel is force
>He keeps it up for a minute or two until I ask him if he wants to go faster
>He speeds up, ramming into me just as hard
>Precum is dripping on his couch
>Keeps slamming against my ass until I tell him to cum in me
>He grunts and smiles
>He goes even faster
>I'm bracing myself against his couch
>He starts moaning and loses his rhythm
>I wish I could've felt him cumming, but there was literally too much cock in my ass for me to feel anything
>He pulls out, we clean up in his bathroom
>We get dressed
>I say "see you next time" and head out

I'm the smallest guy who's ever taken him (100lbs, 5'6, he's 180, 6'), and he was surprised I didn't walk funny after
>>
>>1452146
This was great to read.
>>
File: mine.jpg (110KB, 775x509px) Image search: [Google]
mine.jpg
110KB, 775x509px
>>1452015
Here's a pic of him -- I think I did well for myself
>>
File: tumblr_oazmoyqs6E1rdyor4o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oazmoyqs6E1rdyor4o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x245px
>>1452172
Thanks, I probably left out some details but those were the more memorable hookups I'd had with him. Most of the other times we met I just gave him head. The other guys I've met have just been one-time things. Some were still hot though
>>
>>1452225
Tell us about the other guys, if you don't mind. Really enjoying your experiences.
>>
File: brick.jpg (139KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
brick.jpg
139KB, 717x960px
Holy shit at all these stories. Don't care if some of them are fake, you guys are good writers

PLEASE more!

pic semi related. Had a guy that looked like this give me a massage with a happy ending (handjob) still too nervous about diseases, lol.
>>
File: keith.jpg (25KB, 390x520px) Image search: [Google]
keith.jpg
25KB, 390x520px
30 year old guy here, have several experiences with
-uni lecturer
-banker
-couple of guys and hot threesomes
-gynaecologist

All guys on their 50+s.

Any preferences?
>>
>>1452248
banker and threesomes!
>>
>>1452191
9/10, you did well, anon. Be a good man and pleasure him as much as you can.
>>
>>1452225
Moar please.
>>
File: tumblr_o60alciAnz1tr5tj0o1_400.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o60alciAnz1tr5tj0o1_400.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>1452231
Thanks, happy to share :)

>>1452261
Sure, I can post more tomorrow but I have work during the day, so it'll be a bit.
>>
>>1452248
Banker and threesomes please :)
>>
I have been in a monogamous relationship with an older Bear for almost 3 years, I just turned 26 and he will turn 51. He is bald and bearded which turns me on so much. We have fucked more times than I can count.
>>
>>1451880
cont story
>>
>Be freshman in college
>Absolutely hate roommate
>Spend as much time out of the dorm as possible
>At sports bar, alone
>Older guy starts chatting me up
>Nice enough guy, have a decent conversation
>Conversation turns towards college, asks me how I like it there
>Mention roommate issues, how I try to stay out of the dorm when I can
>Says I can come spend the night at his place, he lives alone so I won't be bothering anyone
>I think he's just being nice, turn him down
>I swear he can see the gears turning in my head as I realize what he really meant
>Puts his arm around me, asks me again if I'm sure
>Swear I've never been into guys before in my life
>But that smell
>Flustered, tell him okay
>Pays for the both of us, leads me to his car
>Heart's pounding, sitting in car with stranger, going some part of town I've never been
>Pulls into garage, invites me in, asks me if I want a drink
>Decline, starts rubbing my shoulders, asking if I'm sure, would help with the stiffness
>Leads me to his bedroom, getting really grabby, pulls off my shirt before we even get there
>Tells me to undress him
>Never touched a guy intimately before, can tell he likes watching me squirm
>Take off his shirt, get to his jeans, hesitate
>Realize I'm too far in at this point, unbutton them, pull them down
cont.
>>
>>1452426
>That bulge though
>Decide to give in, feeling his bulge with my hands
>Pushes my face to it, I get the idea
>Pull his boxer-briefs off, now eye to eye with my first dick
>Remember what I like when girls blow me, start doing it to him
>After a minute or two, stops me, pushes me onto his bed, pulls my clothes off tells me to get on all fours
>Feel him lube me up, his fingers playing with my hole
>Feel him rub his cock against my hole, tells me to relax, then pushes it in
>Stay like that for a bit until he can tell I'm comfortable, starts fucking me
>Eventually collapse onto the bed, he's pounding me missionary
>Hear him moan, push his entire body against me, pump a few more times, then stop
>Tells me not to move, grabs a cloth, wipes us clean
>Turns out the lights, hops into bed, spoons me
>Surprisingly easy to fall asleep

The next day he made a proposition to me. I could stay in his house for the entire year and we could keep having fun like that, but I had to do what he said. Ended up turning into my first dom/sub relationship. Lots of fun was had. Regret it a little bit now, though, cause he absolutely broke me. Can't find a good dom dad to fill the hole he left.
>>
>>1450148
>>1450145
Pretty good story but
>Makes me wear daughter underwear and wife's pantyhose

If that isn't the weirdest shit. I wonder if he wanted to fuck his daughter.
>>
File: rodrigo_rato.jpg (113KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
rodrigo_rato.jpg
113KB, 700x500px
>>1452252
>>1452303
Banker guy
>5 years ago or so
>be 25, vers with nice cock
>gaydar was still popular, no grindr or other location based apps (mfw samsung galaxy 1 back then)
>he looks like the spanish politician (see pic)
>around 50, partnered
>meet at my tiny ass room
>has an extremely sexy voice
>bit nervous especially about inviting people over my place
>he goes straight to my mouth
>making out intensifying
>he's a really good kisser.
>starts undoing my trousers, he's still fully suited
>immediately recognises my weak points for massive sluttyness (behind ears, arse, neck)
>just goes for it, playing with my arse whilst kissing my neck, still fully clothed
>at that point I'm at his mercy
>pulls me down to the bed, starts sucking my cock, still clothed.
>puts condom on me, lowers his trousers, and starts getting my cock inside him
>goes on for a bit, I'm all over the place with this guy
>he's very verbal, completely in control of what's going on and how to use me
>about to cum, he stops.
>he gets naked, tells me to suck him.
>he sits down on the edge of the bed, I'm on the floor on my knees sucking him
>starts pushing his cock on my mouth
>tells me he's going to fuck me
>my cock is so hard at this point
>starts fucking me with my legs up in the air
>doesn't let me wank or touch me at all
>he does it all for me
>I cum, whilst he's wanking me hard. cum everywhere
>he stops fucking me, comes on top of me, wanks off
He's also a really nice guy. Lost touch with him for around 3 years until out of nowhere after I moved out of that place
>use waze
>he adds me as a friend
>we meet again
>meeting again soon
>>
>>1452435
Not that guy, but you'd be surprised how common that is. I peruse craigslist specifically looking for guys like this, cause I think it's hot. Even had a few guys tell me where their daughter frequents and ask me to try and seduce them and get their pics for them.
>>
>be early forties, very hairy
>travel to Texas for work
>check out locals on grindr/CL
>lots of boys looking for older guys
>mfw
>place CL ad
>lots of younger guys respond
>pick one, a cute, eager virgin
>put on some porn, stoke each other, finger his tight ass, he moans like crazy
>try fucking him, but he's too tight
>he's doggy on the bed
>I bend his dick back and frot him
>explode all over his dick and balls
>he cleans up and goes home
>keeps wanting to come back
>he's back later that week
>start with porn and jacking again
>finger his little butthole for a long time to open him up
>condom activated
>push on in
>gentle spooning sex for a while
>faster and harder, he's into it and moaning
>my rough hands on his smooth skin
>fuck its hot hearing him moan
>mind blowing orgasm, almost a minute...harder than I've ever cum in a girl
>he shoots his load into the sheets (I found it later)

Coming to a hotel near you...
>>
>>1452231
>>1452261
>>1452335
I tried to think of what other stories I have and I guess there are some options

-Gave my virginity to 28 y/o guy when I was 18/19
-Hookup I can barely remember with a 40-something fit daddy
-3 separate blow-and-gos in a hotel bathroom while I was on vacation last summer
-or more details about sucking the guy from >>1451878 and >>1451878
>>
>>1452427
thats hot as fuck
what are some of the things he made you do at this apartment
>>
>>1452468
Post a pic of that hairy body, daddy. ;)
>>
>>1452519
1) More details about blowing daddy
2) Blow and go on vacation
3) Hookup you can barely remember with a 40-something.

Thanks in advance because you are supplying me with some excellent spank bank material.
>>
>>1452528
Made me wear a chastity cage, bought me girl clothes to wear around the house, made me learn how to do makeup so I could look like a passable girl and take me out places. It actually got to the point where if he was ever taking me anywhere, it was as his girlfriend. But he also paid for anything I ask for and gave me an allowance to spend on whatever I wanted.
>>
>>1452532
No problem, happy to share. Feel free to save/share anything

My usual guy isn't really what I'd call a daddy. He doesn't look like one. He's just a big guy with a really big cock, at least compared to me (his dick is as long as my forearm when he's hard, but not quite as thick)

We first met because he'd sent me a pick of his dick on grindr and I immediately wanted to see if I could take something that big. To be honest it was a personal challenge. I told him I was really curious to test my gag reflex, and he was totally cool with me seeing what I could do with his meat. It turns out he's too thick for me to get past my tonsils. I can only fit his whole dick in my mouth while it's still soft, and only barely, but it's fucking incredible when I get that chance.

All dick-sucking/twink-fucking aside we're decent friends at this point, despite the ~19 year difference. He likes getting off in someone's mouth (or ass, but people don't want to try/risk bottoming for him) and although I'd wanted to meet to test my limits with his cock, I keep going back for more. His dick has been in my mouth for about 50% of our time hanging out overall. Hooking up when one of us gets horny has been a great arrangement and it's tons of fun for both of us so far.
>>
File: tumblr_oe8wir2QNP1v51tfoo1_1280.jpg (132KB, 640x762px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe8wir2QNP1v51tfoo1_1280.jpg
132KB, 640x762px
>>1452519
>>1452532
>3) Hookup you can barely remember with a 40-something.

I'll do this one now since it's pretty short. I can't remember a lot of the details and now that I'm writing it, so use your imagination if you want

>Me, 19ish in college
>A 40-something fit daddy messages me on grindr and we chat
>Seems like an ok guy
>Decent cock, maybe 7 inches
>I get his address
>Turns out he lives maybe 15 minutes from my campus
>Maybe mid-day or so I head to his place
>Still new to hookups, maybe the 3rd guy I've met
>I'm really nervous (probably why I don't remember much)
>I get to his place, he lets me in
>We chat for a bit
>House was unfinished, he flips houses
>I distinctly remember Futurama was on
>Episode where dark matter tanker wrecks at a penguin nature preserve
>We watch for a bit before he starts moving his hands over me
>On my leg, my chest, my shoulders
>He's really gentle, and although I'm nervous I'm fine with his touch
>He turns my head and we kiss a few times
>He asks if I wanted to get started
>I say sure, and we head upstairs to his bedroom
>>
>>1450101
When I was 15 I got my intermediate driver's license. I joined Grindr and found a guy who was 38 who was in great shape and really chill. I met him in a public place and followed him back to his place. Over the next couple of years he was my secret boyfriend. He introduced me to EVERYTHING. Good times.

I think a younger-mature relationship is ideal to get your start. One partner is eager to learn and the other has the maturity and experience to teach.
>>
File: tumblr_ocitkm3OyH1vp4whno4_540.gif (2MB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocitkm3OyH1vp4whno4_540.gif
2MB, 540x270px
>>1452585
Things get fuzzy, so this is as close to what I can remember
>We strip off our clothes
>I can't remember we gave each other head
>He tells me to get up on his bed, I nod
>He follows suit, and climbs up
>He pushes me down onto my back, and lays on top of me
>Rubbing his body against mine
>I think we kiss for a bit
>He backs off and tells me to flip over and lay on my stomach
>Grabs a condom and lube from his nightstand
>Smears some lube on my hole, gently
>He wraps his hard cock and lubes it
>I say to go slow
>He comes back up onto the bed
>He positions his cock at my hole, and starts pushing in
>His cock feels amazing as it starts to open me up
>It feels big, but still comfortable
>He keeps pushing in, slowly, until his dick is all the way inside me
>He asks if everything's ok
>I don't say anything but I nod
>He starts thrusting in an out, fucking me deep
>Slowly at first, but starts to speed up
>I'm taking his dick pretty easily for a few minutes
>He slows down and pulls out, kneeling on the bed
>He tells me to turn over, onto my back again
>When I flip over he pushes my legs up, and slides his cock back into me
>He's going a bit harder, now that he knows I'm open and I can take it
>I don't remember making eye contact, but I remember watching his body drive his meat into me, mesmerized
>For a time he laid on top of me, holding me close and fucking me deep
>I lose track of time, but it must've been a couple minutes
>He starts grunting, so I'm thinking he may be getting close
>I start to jack off while he's fucking me
>He starts going a little faster, breathing hard
>I get close, but he starts cumming, moaning
>He comes to a stop
>After a bit he pulls out
>I don't remember if I came, honestly
>I don't remember cleaning up and getting dressed
>I remember we went back down to his couch and laid down
>20 minutes or so, I think he dozed off
>I say I have to go
>Head out, we don't really chat again

We didn't click, but no hard feelings.
>>
Im on a phone so fuck green text. Excuse any typos. Phones foult.

Ive been into rape fantasies since im 12. The reason i say this is cuz i dobt want anyone to think im just mentally numbed or some shit.

16. Horny and repressed sexuality due to catholic family. Parents do a lot of hurch work and leave me with the priest bob (we gonna call him bob) hes my ubcle but i always knew him as priest bob. Hes nice to a teenager and dont fuck a lot with my relationahip with god and all that crap. One day after school parents tell me to go to bobs place as they have an activity. And he will be free all weekend as the sermon was going to be preached by someone else. I get my stuff and go to his place. We eat and i watch tv. Nothing unussual till then. Im a twink so even now in my 20s i look like 16 and in my 16s i looked like 12. He and i go to bed. He tells me to sleep in the same bed cuz god or some shit not allowing him to let me sleep on the sofa (idk to this day) i thoight i was going to had my own room as there was a spare room on his apt so didnt brought pijamas as i sleep either naked or on underwear. He says its ok. He sleeps on underwear aswell to make me feel better about it. Hes not a muscle sexy dude but those arent my type either. He was a big stocked guy. 180. Big belly and firm. Not a typical obese. He was kinda hot. Hairy chest and legs and nice bulge. We went to sleep and i fall asleep almost instantly. Next morbing i woke up and he was already showered and offered me something to eat. During breakfast he ask me how i feel about guys. And that he heard me moan and cal some "danny" during sleep and asked him to fuck me. Several times. Dont know any danny. He says its ok to feel that way and god still loves me and blah blah blah. I break and confess. Im a flamboyant faggot. He says its ok. Continue with my day till night. We both go to sleep and i fell asleep. Wake up to his big body on top of mine sweaty and naked. He kiss me and hold my arms. Cont....
>>
>>1452651
He says its ok and its my redemption to god. He forces his dick inside my underwear and thrust pushing my balls kinda hurting me. I ask him to stop again. Start to get turned on. He covers my mouth and tells me god sent me to release him from the temptation and i shall let him. I shake my head and he turns me arround saying "yess you will" takes my undies off and starts fucking me raw. He didnt needed any lube as he was leaking a lot. Mfw first dick and being raped by a preist. I keep begging him to stop even though he has my face burried on a pillow. Fuck me harder and tells me that if im a good boy he will suck me of. Pulls my hair and tells me to call him daddy. I obey as im his little faggot. He keeps fucking me and pulls my hair harder and tells me to beg him to fuck me. I say "fuck my hole daddy." He cums inside me and makes me clean his cock with my mouth. Then he goes and washes his cock. I came twice while he fucked me. He didnt sucked me. Juat went to sleep. I kept on staying with him even more often than usual on his request. For obvious reasons (pic related on previous post is his body type but not him)
>>
File: DSC_0588_noexif.jpg (32KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0588_noexif.jpg
32KB, 480x461px
>>1452531
>>
>start fucking some rich business guy
>around 45 or 46
>buys me an all expense paid trip to Vegas
>great sex and has a sweet personality
>get ignorant in Vegas with him
>he starts getting too attached by the end if the trip
>cut it off after I get home and never talk to him again because I can't comprehend feelings of attachment or love

I fucking hate myself
>>
File: auaar_phototour201.jpg (73KB, 610x423px) Image search: [Google]
auaar_phototour201.jpg
73KB, 610x423px
>>1452532
>2) Blow and go on vacation

>Me, skinny twink
>This past summer, just before I turned 21
>I'm in Aruba with my family on vacation
>Marriott Aruba Surf Club, really nice
>I get bored one day and redownload grindr to look around
>Ton of guys on vacation looking to hook up
>Different ones every day
>Lots of dads, lots of young guys, lots of islanders

Blow and go 1 of 3:
>23 year old messages me
>He's not that much older, so I'm skipping his details
>He was unremarkable anyway
>He does mention a hotel down the line with a quiet bathroom
>Pic related, Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
>We pick a time
>I take a shot or two beforehand since the drinking age is only 18
>I head out to walk there
>The hotel is about a 10 minute walk away, buzz kicks in while I'm walking
>Guy is waiting outside the bathroom when I get there
>I keep walking and head in
>Bathroom was really nice
>I walk down the line of stalls to the handicap stall and close the door behind me
>Handicap stall has plenty of room
>Room to fuck and then some
>Hear the bathroom door open and the guy comes in
>He joins me in the stall and pulls his dick out
>I blow him, it was alright
>I don't jack off but I swallow for him
>Took maybe 5 minutes but I told him he'd need to be quick
>Leave the stall separately, I wash my face in one of the sinks and head out
>He wanted to meet up again but he disappeared a day or so later

So I knew of a place to blow guys that was within walking distance of my hotel. Didn't mind not meeting the young guy again, but there was already a few older guys/dads that were messaging me and now I had a place to blow them that wasn't their hotel room.
>>
>>1452651
>im just mentally numbed
>due to catholic family

it checks out
>>
>>1450101
Not a story about hooking up with an older, but being older and hooking up a twink. hope it's ok.

>be me
>42 yo last fall
>join a company as a project manager
>owner of the company an old friend (61f), get to hang out in her home
>her 62nd aniversary, total of 3 people invited: some queer who wants to fuck me, fish who wants to fuck me, and me
>start dodging drunken passes like hell
>suddently a wild intern appears
>17yo blonde, total queer, drunk and high as fuck
>he is the one she said was gonna help me with the job
>wild boy is laughing and kisses me in the lips
>goes to her room to take a call. I have a plate of salami, go offer him some
>been with a guy two times after college, watched some twink porn but that was it at the time
>kiss him back, laugh, smoke a cig and go on my way

cont?
>>
>>1452435
>If that isn't the weirdest shit. I wonder if he wanted to fuck his daughter.

Didnt seem that way at the time...She was probably 16 or 17 at time...they were just sexy panties I think...I was in heaven cuz I had been into wearing panties since I was 3 or 4. He had me wear them around the rest of the afternoon....and then let me keep them :)
>>
>>1452871
Yea, anything older-younger is fine. Totally continue though
>>
Found an older guy on cl. Went to his house i was hella nervous. We made our way to his bed room he had me strip and he did the same. He sat up in bed while i laid between his legs. I started sucking him while he was soft i felt him growing in my mouth. I loved it. He played with my arm and for some reason i came all over his sheets without him even touching me. he came in my mouth i swallowed and was on my way. I've tried to get ahold of him but never have any luck
>>
>>1452871
>>1452888
Ok lets go
(nice trips by the way)

>another night, getting out of the office, intern the only ones left
>he starts bitching that he lives in the burbs and it's too late to take a bus
>i tell him that he can wait for the taxi in my place (just two blocks away from the office
>as we go up, he says he knows the building, have hooked up with my neighbour before, met him through a sex app
>neighbour in question is single, 6' tall, muscular, with a macho attitude
>record the information for future use
>we get in, he chills in my couch while I pick us some bears in the fridge
>we smoke our cigs and I put some music on
>not into music, only actually use the stereo to create a mood for fucking. all records carefully selected for this purpouse
>third beer, he hasn't called the cab yet
>stops the queer bullshit and starts talking like a normal boy
>tells me about his career plans and goals in life
>I tell him about my divorce and my decision not to have kids
>our eyes lock
>fuckit.jpg
>I kiss his soft, full lips while I caress his hair
>he immedialty starts rubbing my cock under the jeans

(cont.)
>>
>>1452871
>>1452960

>we make out for a min, I start taking his clothes off
>he lays on his stomach while I tank his pants off
>round bubble soft skin butt, pale and lightly freckled
>I dive into it like in a hot plate
>his asshole actually tastes sweet, smells like heaven
>a little amount of golden, soft pubs
>he jerks his ass in my face while I fuck him with my tongue
>I lick all his body, bite his neck and arms, he moans like a bitch
>he turns around, kisses me, pushes me to make me lay on my back
>starts smelling my crotch and undoing my belt

Fuck it, I remember it like it was yesterday.
(cont.)
>>
>>1452533
That's too good to be true. I'd kill for something like that for at least a little.
>>
>>1452708
FUUUUUCK you're so sexy. You should post your dick too. ;) ;*
>>
File: tumblr_n4mv8tSMrf1tufv78o1_400.gif (1020KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4mv8tSMrf1tufv78o1_400.gif
1020KB, 400x267px
>>
>>1452871
>>1452960
>>1452962

>he started sucking my dick over my boxers, getting the fabric all wet and my dick rock hard
>took my boxers off and swole it whole
>grabbed the back of his head, felt my dick pushing against his throat
>fucking whore, best blowjob I had in years
>got up and sat on my belly, took my cock with both hands
>in in a single thrust, no lube, no condom
>started fucking his ass like an animal
>grabbed him by the rips and fucked hard
>he was so fucking light
>swoop him up, took him to my bedroom
>kissing his gentle lips all the way there, my cock still inside his ass
>sat on the edge of the bed, in front of the mirror. I could see my condomless cock inside of his ass
>he starts moving, grabbing the hair on my chest, making me scream
>slapped his face a couple of times
>hugged him, turn him around with his feet up to the ceiling
>start thrusting again, both hands around his neck
>he looks in terror and in bliss at the same time
>puts his hand down to grab his small dick, start jerking
>I grab both of his pulses and press them against the bed over his head
>"no, daddy, no"
>RAGING BONER
>I flip him around, his ass on the edge of the bed, and start plowing again
>this time slower, taking rithm gradually
>my right hand on his neck, his head against the bed
>stops breathing for a second
>I pull him by the shoulders and hug him from behind
>he takes air and start screaming every time his ass gets pounded
>his screams are feminine and pityful, he stops suddenly
>later I found fucking cum stains on my sheets
>still fucking him like a rabbit
>I cum deep inside his ass, biting his neck and groaning
>fall over him, covered in sweat, and black out for a sec
>we get up
>smoke a cig naked on the balcony
>he calls the cab
>leaves

still got to fuck him three times after that. he left me for a college boy who post his nudes on tumblr. i got addicted to twink ass. fucking twinks ever since
>>
A year ago, I lost my virginity over the summer to a bear that I had met with on Grindr. I got lost on my way to his place so he had to help me a bit. Anyway, as soon as I get to his place, we start kissing and making out on his bed and groping each other's cocks. He wasn't very hard but I was harder then a rock and he seemed to like it. I told him he was my first guy ever and he could see how nervous. Anyways to make it short, I ended up fucking him for fourty minutes before cumming inside of him, relaxing for a bit and then getting hard and doing it again
>>
>>1453023
You think it's bad not getting it, try getting it and losing it. Searching for a new daddy's hard enough as it is, and I'm not getting any younger.
>>
>>1452533
>damaged queens thinking this is healthy
>>
>>1453049
Pics of you, daddy
>>
>>1453025
>>
>>1453049
>>1453152
Yessssssss. Please post pics.
>>
>>1453195
I don't think it's an issue. It isn't like you're posting your dick and asking people to rate it. It's pretty relevant to this thread. You being a DILF and all. Maybe add some green text of your hottest sexual encounter. I'd be okay with just the dick though. :)
>>
File: image.png (260KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 2048x1536px
>>1452146
You are really skinny.
>>
File: butt1.jpg (17KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
butt1.jpg
17KB, 425x450px
>>1450101
>5'4 with bubble butt
>think my ass looks good posing in pictures
>pose naked one day and post on craigslist looking for feedback
>find older guy, invites me to a massage and ass servicing
>hesitant all night but finally pull the trigger
>drive 45 mins to his place and go to his bed
>he bends me over, smacks my ass and begins going to town
>rims me and it feels amazing
>sucks me off
>puts condom-ed vibrator in my ass while he swallows
>holy fucking orgasm
>Now sometimes into older men and being a bottom sub
>still consider myself bi though, would do again
>pic related, the photo that started it
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
just happened losers

>be me, 21 year old you craves older dick every once in a while.
> 145 pounds, 5'6"
>download grindr after finding no bear/dad type guys that didnt look like borderline psychos on growlr.
>after 3 weeks, i get a message from a guy that i was checking out hours ago. grindr kind of sucks because you cant see who check out your profile, which was a kind of silent flirting that i liked but whatever.
>only lives a mile away, but ive got an assignment thats due in an hour and i havent started it.
>tell him that we can meet wednesday, even though i dont want to wait and ive been jacking off to older guys every day for like 2 weeks.
>says he can host.
>sends picture of dick.
>hes a top, hes perfect.
>too horny to stop now.
>starts calling me "boy."
>ask him if he'll be up for much longer, and he answers with something like "only if you want to come over."
>definitely too turned on to back down.
>pound out hw in 20 minutes, probably will get a 70% on it but w/e im not worried.
>drive to his house. 2 minute drive, nervous and horny, he's going to be the 2nd dick ive sucked.
>pull up into to his house in a nice neigborhood and he greets me at the door.
>super sexy, hairy, 6 foot, at least 180 poinds, daddy type of guy. definitely really cute, id probably fantasize about him if i met him by happenstance at a grocery store.
>start making out and his tongue jumps out like a horse during the kentucky derby. hottest thing ever.
>just absolutely eating face, tongue everywhere, makes me want to get even closer to him.
>i strip and then i go for his shorts after he sucks on my nipple. not my thing but its cool.
>drop to my knees and pull down his underwear. fucking knobby, beautifully thick dick. fucking dive into his balls, but im too picky about the smell of ass to continue so i go to his dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 1080x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 1080x1200px
>>1454977

>taste of precum throws me off, super not turned on. forgot how much i liked/disliked the taste of cum in a way that makes it unpleasurable.
>welp, i cant let this opportunity go to waste. wrap my lips around that fat dick and went to town. the smell and taste of everything threw me off but he was so hot.
>takes me to his bedroom and fucking pushes me up with his body weight on the bed, with my legs wrapped around him already.
>teeth, lips, tongue and salive everywhere.
>get back to his dick and still struggling with the taste, im almost gagging.
> suck it like an amateur champion though, settle my cock on his leg and wrap my body around one of his legs while i kiss his cock and hold his balls.
>pulls me back up to make out.
>go back down and he comes in my mouth. first time a guy actually camen in my mouth and i keep going.
>continue to suck and clean up his package.
>back to making out. i jerk off and i instantly wish i was at home. one of the only times where ive wanted to disappear after busting a nut.
>calls me cute, continues to make out.
>tells me how bad he wants to fuck me, keeps telling me how hot i am and how great of a kisser i am.
>this entire timd im starstruck because hes sexy as heck.
>really want to leave, but hes on top and we're going at it with the kissing. super wild. i felt out of place though.
>eventually days something about me having to finish my assignment, he lets me go. in retrospect i wish i could have done something hot like help him put his shorts on but whatever.
>tells me he'll send me his number.
>plans to make him a perfect bottom boy, grabs my ass and im horned up again.
>we make out, im excited about leaving, but im waiting for this to end so i can shower.
>get home.
>get high.
>beat off to everything that happened.
>shower.

still debating on whether or not if i should delete everything because how off i felt, or develop this relationship more. might need to sleep on this. first pick is his dick, last pic is me
>>
>>1455108
Any more pics of him?
>>
>>1455108
You have some nice lips, damn.

Hot story also.
>>
>browsing Craigslist
>36 year old married hung construction worker wants to fuck a young guy in panties
>That could be me! I message him, am 19, thin, smooth
>Fast forward to me at his place
>He seems pretty loaded (nice house), gives me beer and wants to hang out first
>K
>Talk about his wife and job and my school and shit for half an hour until he tells me to sit on his lap
>I'm pretty buzzed, say yes sir and get on
>Grind agaknst his lap, he smells like beer and musk
>He kisses me and grabs my ass
>His arms are strong
>We make out until he picks me up and stands me up
>Tells me to get undressed
>He comes back naked with panties in his hands
>I put them on
>He calls me a good girl, and tells me to suck his cock
>I get on my knees and do so
>It gets hard quick in my mouth, probably 7 inches, uncut and thick
>His pubes smell manly
>He commands me to lick his balls, i obey
>Musky, hairy, delicious
>I jerk him off slowly while licking his balls for a while
>He calls me a good girl and moans more
>He eventually tells me to stand up
>Pushes me against the wall
>Pulls my panties down to my thighs
>Fingers me for way too little before sliding his thick cock in me
>Hurts but endure it
>He pulls me head to the side and makes out with me more while fucking me
>Keeps calling me a good girl
>So turned on I beg him to cum inside me like I'm his wife
>He fucks me hard for a few seconds, grunts, and cums inside me
>He kisses me again

We kept hooking up for a while, increasingly more frequently, until I got greedy and figured I could ask for money from this guy for sex, since he wanted me so bad and had plenty. He was offended

Whoops
>>
>>1455128
Aw. Post pics of him
>>
>>1455128
god id love to fuck a young guy to the point they ask me for cash then cut all contact from them knowing they're a desperate degenerate.
>>
>>1455128
cute story, almost believable sweetie
>>
i hate you people
>>
>>1455108
hot story maine but that dick is whack m8 you can do much better
>>
>>1452602
sauce gentlemen ?
>>
I am 49, and met a guy in a chat room. He was 19, and liked to call me dad. He asked that we move our chat over to kik so we could trade pics. He was a skinny guy, about 5'11, not a lot of fur, narrow face with a strong nose, very cute. He was in college and was bi-curious, testing the waters.

We chatted off and on, and did some text role play as father-son. It was fun, very intimate, detailed, and oddly erotic. We did a few night sessions, then he stopped messaging me.

Back in October, he messaged me on kik again. I was really happy to see him again. He said he had some free time, and wondered if we could meet. I was shocked that he was willing, but he was sincere and promised if I didn't like him in person he would be fine.

So I took a Friday off and drove 4 hours while he drove a few hours to meet me halfway. I was so nervous when we met in person, but he was even more handsome than the pictures. By that time, it was dinner time and he suggested we grab something to eat.

We went to an Applebees, a family type restaurant in a small town with lots of families. The waitress who sat us asked if we were father and son, which made us laugh but I said yes and made up a story that I was seeing him during college break.

The more we chatted, the more we got into our role play. When the waitress came by, he would say stuff like "Dad, there's this girl I need advice about..." or "Dad, tell me that story of when you were in school..." The waitress just beamed with a big grin. As we left the table, I threw my arm around his shoulder and let it drop down to squeeze his butt.

I got a room in a hotel, and were started tearing each other's clothes off before the door slammed shut. For a skinny kid, he had a huge dick. His stamina was amazing, I couldn't keep up. His cum tasted awesome.

This was my first dad-son experience. I hope I can meet up with my newfound son again really soon.
>>
>>1456117
>I am 49

You write like you are 65, tbqh, but cool story anyway bro.

post pics of your "son's" huge dick pls.
>>
>>1452602
Wow sauce plz ! Image leads to nothing
>>
i have this older coworker who keeps saying suggestive things to me from time to time and who asked me to hang out with him and drink at his house and that i wouldnt have to leave drunk and i could crash there
the problem is i cant tell if the suggestive things he says are merely jokes or if he is actually hinting at something
indecisive about it. supposed to hang soon tho i guess ill see what happens. any advice on how to tell if someones joking or actually making a pass at you? cant tell
>>
This happened a few weeks ago

>I'm 63, decent shape, work out, gray-haired daddy type
>put ad on craigslist looking to spank a guy (my fetish is spanking).
>put in ad that I'm sure more than just spanking will occur
>guy answers ad. mid-30's, staying at one of the nicer hotels in the city
>he's interested but wants to roleplay
>wants me to be a friend of his father, who is concerned that his son may be gay
>I'm OK with this
>we trade emails in role for a week before he comes to town
>day arrived and I head to his hotel
>he opens the door the door in a robe. he's much smaller than I am. young looking too
>explain why I'm there and how his father is concerned
>he's letting his robe slip open showing his cock
>I start yelling at him that he's a faggot, how his father would be ashamed of him and to get up on his knees so I can spank him
>he does and I can see he already has a butt plug in his ass
>yell at him some more. pill a pair of panties out of my pocket and tell him since he's a little girl he should dress like one
>spank his ass so hard my hand hurts
>push his face into my crotch and eventually drop my pants so he can suck on my cock
>every few minutes I pull the butt plug out and ram it back into his ass
>finally just get behind him and fuck his ass while calling him a queer and fag
>pull out and have him put his head over the edge of the bed
>throat fuck him while making fun of him playing with himself
>he cums on his stomach
>I get my balls in his mouth while I jerk off using his cum as lube
>just when I'm about to cum I pull back and unload on his face
>he lays there begging me not to tell his father that he's a fag
>tell him to lay there while I get dressed and leave
>he emails me later that day saying he'll be back in town in a few months and wants to do it again

I honestly thought I overdid it since I think a few times I thought he was crying
>>
>>1456827
I like to call older guys daddy as a joke. Actual father/son roleplay is a little much for me. Hot story tho, any pics?
>>
File: CogemeCabron.gif (2MB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
CogemeCabron.gif
2MB, 500x264px
>>1457078

I'm 42 and my bf is 39.
I called him Daddy once during sex "Fuck me with that big dick, Daddy!" and he got pissed, reminded me that I was older than him and acted like I had called him old and decrepit. He is a big masculine muscular hairy guy. I thought it was hot and I thought he would be into it.

So be careful with role-play, maybe talk about it first. There can be misunderstandings.
>>
>>1456734
i am really keen to find out what the out cum will be
>>
When I was 19 I got a guy's number off the wall in a porn booth. I called him and ended up going over there.

I was kind of surprised by his age when he answered the door. I'd guess he was in his mid 60s. He let me in and we walked through the living room to his bedroom. I was shocked to see a guy in his 30s sitting in a chair in the living room. Quick introduction, then off to the bedroom.

He sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled my pants and then started sucking my cock...while his friend watched from the living room.

After a few minutes of this we were both naked. He was still sitting on the edge of the bed. Soon I had his ankles in my hands and his legs in the air. As I was hammering his ass, I looked out into the living room to see his friend jacking off...watching us. Soon I started pumping cum inside the old dude...the young dude in the living room started shooting.

Great visit.
>>
>>1457228
Just post it here.
>>
>>1457078
I agree with this. I have an older friend who will say stuff like "Do you like sucking on daddy's cock?" but "daddy" in this context isn't father/son but dom/sub.
>>
File: giphy.gif (997KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
997KB, 500x282px
>>1457241
>>
>mfw being 30 and fucking a 55 year old priest and calling him father
>>
>>1452191
Hot! A man like that should have his dick in your mouth from morning till night.
>>
>>1457765
Fuck off, fatty.
>>
>>1457841
>Gets his jimmies this rustled when he doesn't have a 8" daddy cock waiting for him at home.
>>
>>1457861
I cant speak for him but I know I just dont want fat gross selfies to plague the board any more than they already do, Im guessing hes coming from the same place
>>
>>1452191
Yep that's the guy I remember, you're a lucky man. Hope things are ok with him.
>>
>>1452715
:(
>>
>try out scruff
>usually can't stand dating apps and have had bad encounters with older men despite being almost exclusively attracted to them
>pretty inexperienced in general
>message a random 56 year old guy without a pic on a whim
>He responds, we talk shit, the conversation feels very natural
>Asks to meet but stresses that there's no obligation to do anything other than have coffee
>Shows me a picture and I feel like I'm salivating
>He meets my insanely specific criteria for what I find hot
>Agree to meet on the weekend
>Nervous as fuck because of my experience with incredibly pushy men but he's exhibiting all of the traits I find attractive in a person physically and personality wise

I'm not sure what answer I'm looking for here, but I can't calm down about it. I remember meeting my first older guy and trying to have a regular conversation over a drink and he was so pissy that we weren't immediately hooking up, or the times that men ended up being really nice but totally unattractive. How do I rationalise this? I want to get laid, but I also sort of want to get along with the guy. It keeps ending up as one or the other.
>>
I was something like 19, he 43, sexy as fuck. met online, he after divorce. Fucked some girls together, all of them was told we are father/son. He fucked me regularly too. I moved to different country, but we still keep in touch online.
>>
>>1450101
I'm 21, talking to a 45 y/o military instructor on Grindr. He's downright handsome. Also goes to a gym that I'm a member of, so I'm looking to meet him there sometime, or skip the public meetup and chat with him at his house
>>
>>1454763
I am, yea, but I have a healthy diet and I exercise, I don't have any medical issues with being that skinny. No body image issues or anything either. I'm just really skinny
>>
>>1456098
>>1456149
Top is Max Sargent, I know that
>>
>>1458606
Just keep in touch with him. Talk to him and meet him, but don't let this story fall. What will ever happen will happen, just go ahead. Similar experiences can surely lead to sex, but you have to see if that's the case
>>
>>1454763
>aldnoah.zero
you fucking faggot
>>
>>1453031
Sauce please
>>
>>1459352
top is Parker Williams, thats all i know
>>
I have an older man coming to my place in half an hr. I'm excited and nervous as this will be my first cock in my mouth, I've been wanting this for a while
>>
>>1459424
Goddammit, he just msged he couldn't make it. Guess it's time to smoke a bowl and fap to /hm .... sigh
>>
>be 24
>going to meet for the 4th time a 55 yo uni teacher
>I will receive an oil massage
>then he will devour my bubble butt and suck my dick
He likes to roleplay a teacher-student relation, which I was reluctant at first but I'm warming up to that.
>>
>>1453031
>>1459359
He is actually the bottom. He's riding the top, Michael Lucas, while grabbing his top's legs from behind.
>>
>>1459472
oh, you're right. i havent seen that one in awhile. that positioning made it look that way lol
>>1459352
https://xhamster.com/movies/2164215/parker_williams_fucked.html
>>
>>1452146
>he puts on a condom
> there was literally too much cock in my ass for me to feel anything

thats why you couldnt feel his cum lmao
>>
>>1459577
>condom
>9x6" dick
The condom didn't help at least. We barebacked one of the other times after that and it was still too much to feel him cum
>>
File: tumblr_mu75uq53un1shwykro1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu75uq53un1shwykro1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x735px
>>
>weekend shift at the office
>fucking alone in the whole building trying to revive a server that a stupid Indian crashed trying to upgrade some locations
>I am 20, shaved everywhere, nice looking body
>he is the director of the company in the other building
>he is like 35, have kids and wife, good looking, little hairy, fit and with a nice cock
>sucked his cock more than 15 times in the bathroom during weekend or night shift and about 3 times in his car. We go to his villa almost every 2 weeks
>>
>>1459017
Fair enough. Just be careful boi. Below 10% body fat can have adverse effects on the heart amongst other things. Don't want you dying on us.
>>
>>1459170
Takes one to know one, fucking faggot.
>>
i got a blowjob and a massage from a 67 year old guy when i was 19
>>
>>1460922
Story? Who initiated? Ever caught or suspected? Is it just sex or a real relationship there?
>>
>>1460922
>>1461031

Yeah spill the details. Fuck I'd love to have a hot high powered guy using my ass at work
>>
>>1460924
Thanks for the advice. I'll be careful
>>
OP here. Crashing tonight with a 45 y/o ex-military chemistry teacher at his place. He's a really nice guy (Southern gent) and really laid-back. I met him a few days ago and we just chatted and watched TV on his couch. I didn't realize it but he kept a pillow in his lap almost the full time I was there. He told me after I got home that he'd had a raging hard on since I'd walked in. He'd wanted to cuddle but was too concerned with being polite, which I thought was kind of sweet
>>
I wrote my daddy bear story in some other daddy thread couple months ago. I can't find it on archive so I'll guess I have to rewrite it here.
>>
>>1461072
Okay I'm done mastrubating so I'm gonna write my story now. Warning: It's not as glamorous as most of others here...

Part 1:

>so be me, 18
>so deep in closet that can almost see Narnia
>summer before college starts, move into new city, all alone for the first time ever
>get the courage to go through some online gay sites
>I'm a passive fag looking for older dom dads
>also have rape fantasies pretty often
>very average in everything: skills, looks...
>so after couple days in gay dating sites finally find a daddy bear who is into younger bois
>it's already midnight, but I really want him to fuck me, since I've only had one experience before and I really wanted more D
>he agrees to meet that same night, calls me and I give him instructions where to pick me up
>so we meet
>I see him
>he is 51 year old married dad, taller than me (yes!), has big muscle arms and a little belly which kinda makes him even hotter
>so we drive into his place

tbc...
>>
>>1461095

Part 2:

>we drive in his fast sportscar (the guy is mind-blowing rich)
>I don't know what but but being in a car with a hot daddy turns me on like mad
>I suggest we should already do some foreplay in the car
>he smiles and puts his right arm in my pants
>diamonds
>he gently strokes my cock while he drives
>Meanwhile I feel his big, muscle arm which has just the right amount of hair on it
>I also feel his crotch while he drives
>this is literally what it must feel like before going to heaven
>suddenly, just out of nowhere, a truck drives into us
>shit
>he stops the cars and goes out to talk to the trucker who rammed us

tbc...
>>
>>1461100

Part 3:

>so no we have to wait for the police
>the trucker who ran into us was some drunk russian
>he's pretty hot tho, hotter than my date dady + he weared a uniform
>while waiting the police my fuckdate comes back in the car and puts his hand back in my pants
>I protest because I'm scared of getting busted
>he tells me to calm down and that nobody's gonna look
>I'm strangely turned on as he jerks me while the trucker is outside, cursing, because he has to pay the fine
>the cop arrives
>he stops jerking me and goes out again
>bummer. I really liked what he did before, it turned on my wildest rape fantasies
>so now I'm in a car and fantasising about him, the trucker and the cop all gang-raping me
>they finish conducting the legal business, he comes back and we continue driving to his place
>his hand wonders back into my pants and I start to feel him up wherever I can

tbc..
>>
>>1461111

Part 4:

>still driving. damn he lives far
>now I gotta pee
>having to pee and having a boner at the same time is bad
>I tell him to stop jerking me until we arive in his place
>he stops jerking me
>he stops the car
>he says he wants to make out
>I've never made out with a man (or a woman)
>he grabs me closer to him and then his mouth is all over mine
>he's some sort of romantic, his tounge does all these moves in my mouth
>tfw that's my first kiss
>I kiss him back
>he pushes me away
>he tells me I kiss too aggressively
>he starts to teach me how to kiss real slow so you could enjoy it
>I really don't like this gentle romantic shit, just rape me already my god
>pretend I like like it and kiss him back, slowly and with tongue
>he likes it
>we start driving againg
>jeez it's already like 2 am at this point
>but what's ya gonna do when your dick sets your priorities...

tbc...
>>
>>1461126

Part 5:

>we FINALLY arrive at his place
>like I assumed before the guy is super-rich
>his mansion is like some friggin' castle
>even in all my horniness I can't help but notice how awesome his villa is
>compliment it
>he really doesn't care about it
>I go take a quick leak
>now in his room
>he sits on his bed
>pulls me closer
>pulls my pants down
>starts to suck my cock
>it feels incredible
>while he is giving me the BJ, I feel his broad muscle shoulders, damn they feel just so good and strong
>I take my shirt of, he does too
>I lay on his bed, he climbs on top of me
>he dryhumps me for a couple of quick moments and kisses my neck, belly..
>he is down there again sucking it
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>comes up again
>starts to kiss me
>again all slowly and romantically
>I really don't like this slow shit but go along
>he again points out that I'm too aggressive
>slow down and let him lick my mouth
>suddenly he turns around and starts begging me to fuck him in the ass
>dafuq

tbc...
>>
>>1461137

Part 6:

>I'm confused
>HE was supposed to fuck ME
>I'M the passive fag
>fuck, I don't know what to do, he is so big
>well, when again I'm gonna fuck someone twice as big as me
>ask for lube
>he gives me dat sex cream
>rub it on my dick, in his whole
>my boner is gone, shit
>start furiously jerking it
>won't go hard again
>I slap my dick on his huge ass cheeks
>nope, still flacid
>start to fantasise about that hot russian trucker who drove into us
>insta hard again
>put my dick in his ass, holy shit it's happening
>start thrusting
>I'm like a little rabbit humping a cow from behind
>cum inside him
>felt pretty good actually, I'm still just shocked about him turning aout to be a passive fag, I thought that was me
>he rolls over and tells me to suck his cock next
>okaydokay whatever. at this point the night is suined for me and I just wanna get it over with

tbc...
>>
>>1461142

Part 7:

>bed over, ready for the cocksucking
>where the fuck is his cock
>finally find it
>it's so small like some macaron
>start stroking it with my hand
>he tells me to put it in my mouth
>put it in my mouth
>it tastes so bad I wanna vomit
>quit sucking, start stroking again
>he tells me tu suck again
>this goes on for a while until he gets hard
>now his little macaron has turned into a basball
>his cock is literally shaped like a ball
>at this point I'm too disgusted and I hate myself
>try to suck it but the taste is just horrible, I don't know how other fags do it
>this is my first time sucking a cock btw, forgot to mention
>I give up trying to put that thing in my mouth and just jerk him off
>I ignore him begging me to suck it, I just want this to end
>he finally cums all over the place
>he stands up want walks away from his room
>what? I follow him to see where he's gone
>find him in a toilet room, door is wide open
>he just sits there naked, looking at nothing
>then he takes a loud vocal shit
>I'm beyond disgusted
>I pretend I didn't see and hear him shitting and go back to his room
>he eventually finishes shitting and comes there too
>gives me a towel and leads me to one of his many bathrooms
>damn that house tho, it's better than some 4 star hotel
>I take a shower and try not to think, this whole experience has turned from amazing into horrible for me
>after I'm done I ask him to take me home
>he is surprised, we made a deal in the car to fuck all night and I would spend the night at his place
>I tell him I really wanna go home
>he agrees to take me, but he's clearly offended when he figures out I didn't like having sex with him
>our drive home goes by fast and quiet, I'm home around at 4 am, what a night it had been
>on the way back he didn't put his hand in my pants anymore
>ever since that night I've lost my appetite for older daddies
>>
>>1461153

so that's it. I didn't get much feedback the last time I posted this, so feel free to comment if you read it and tell what you think of this whole thing.

I have no pics of him tho.
>>
>>1461153
>>put it in my mouth
>>it tastes so bad I wanna vomit

was he uncut?
how can a dick be shaped like a baseball?
>>
>>1461159

yes he was uncut. I'm uncut too. not americans, not in america too.

>how can a dick be shaped like a baseball?

that's the question I'm still asking today, 4 months later
>>
>>1461137
>>1461142
>>1461153
The anticlimax
>>
>>1461153
Well shit that sucks. Similar experience with Asian guy. Why are some dudes so disgusting down Under? Like fucking wash your balls you animal
>>
>>1461051
The guy was really sweet. He made dinner and we watched a movie and kissed a bit before heading to bed. Once we were in his room we made out for a while before we fucked and then fell asleep. It was really nice
>>
24 closet bi here

hooked up with an older (late 50s - early 60s) bear twice now, both were basically the same but I'll tell both. Not using greentext to save space, sorry for the wall of text.

I had seen his ads for a while on CL and eventually was bored and horny and began talking to him. He's from out of state but lives 5/7 days a week at a private gay campground near my town. We exchanged pics and he was really into me and we decided to meet up that night. I was on the road for work, and in the meantime I sent him pics he requested (my face, my cock and balls, myself pissing). We discussed what we were into and decided to begin a loose dom/sub status. He told my my cock and cum were his for that day, and I wasn't allowed to touch myself except to use the bathroom and clean myself. He also had me call him daddy. It was new to me but turned me on a lot. I got home, changed, and headed to meet him with a full bladder and a plug in my ass as he requested. I met him at the gate to the campground and he opened the gate; I followed his golf cart with my car up to his cabin.
We went inside and stripped naked, he fondled my cock and balls and I did the same. We headed out to his outdoor shower where he sucked and licked my cock/balls and played with my plug, then pulled it out. He cleaned out my ass with an enema nozzle, then had me piss on him (I wasn't into it but did it because he asked me to). He held me and ran his hands over my body as I sat on his lap (this part was weird for me but felt nice also). I got on my knees and sucked his cock a little, then we went inside. He had a king size bed and an intimidating collection of toys and accessories layed around the room.

Cont.
>>
>>1461606

He unhooked a sling from the ceiling and showed me how to get in it. Once I was on my back in the sling above the end of his bed, he put leather cuffs on my wrists and secured them to the ropes of the sling behind my head. My feet were placed in stirrups hanging to either side of his head as he stood at the foot of the bed. He touched my cock balls and ass all over, lubing up everything and teasing me. He put on a glove and slid a finger into my ass as he stroked my cock, always teasing, never letting the feeling build very far. His finger rubbed my prostate and my cock produced beads of precum which he licked off, except when he collected a large bead of my precum on his finger and had me suck it off to taste myself. His finger was eventually replaced with a plug, and with that in he continued to tease my cock and balls as I moaned and squirmed in my restraints. The plug was then removed, and he squirted more lube into my ass and rubbed some all over his cock.

Cont.
>>
>>1461611

I felt his cock head press against my ass and begin to slip inside, and I did my best to relax against him, but he was thick and it had been a while since I'd had anything that big inside me so it was slow going. He was very gentle, telling me to relax and slowly sliding in until he was balls deep. The way the sling was hung, he could be fully inserted and then rock his weight forward, pressing even further into me somehow. The feeling of his thick cockhead rubbing my prostate when he did this was incredible. Once my ass was loosened up and relaxed he began to fuck me more rapidly, sometimes pulling all the way out and slamming fully back inside me, other times rocking against me while staying deep inside. All this time he was still playing with my cock and balls, always stopping right before I got to the edge of cumming. After a bit he pulled out and slid a finger back inside, massaging my prostate while sucking my cock. He did this until I came in his mouth, and he swallowed all my cum. He attempted to continue in my ass with a dildo, but it was bigger than his cock and after cumming I didn't have the mood to continue. We dressed and chatted for a while and then he led me in my car to the exit.

Cont?

I'll tell the second time if there's interest.
>>
I had a sexual relationship with my friend's dad through my teen years. It started out as molestation but became consensual
>>
>>1461153
Jesus, well I guess the $$ often is a compensation mechanism for being relatively underequipped in the loin region :(

Not all daddies are disappointing, just keep looking for another one that's not just a rich dick with an underwhelming prick.
>>
>>1461621
Find some poor guy how have been fucking all time so he didn't make money.
>>
>be 17-18
>work in shitty fast food place
>basically just smoke pot and take money all day
>manager who's mid 40s at least (openly gay) catches me behind the dumpster smoking
>says hes gonna fire me
>he knows I got kicked out and need the job
>beg him not to, tell him I'll work late or do whatever it takes
>without skipping a beat tells me to suck his dick
>always wanted to suck dick(had sucked one guy off before)
>tell him no
>go back to work
>after work he calls me into his office
>was late and everyone was gone
>shows me the paperwork he filled out about me smoking pot aND says he'll fore me of I don't suck him off right there
>cave and get on my knees
>takes down his pants and pushes my head into his already hard dick
>about 7in pretty thin tho
>is verbally degrading me the whole time
> calling me a cheap slut and shit about how badly i need his cock to pay my bills
>pulls out and cums all over my face
>laughs as he pulls his pants up and walks out
>he kept making me do it, threatening yo send the paperwork or spread rumors I was gay
>eventually he starts fucking me
>secretly love it but tell myself it's just to keep my job
>finally got a new job and have never seen him since
>almost 6 years later I still jerk off thinking about it
>>
>>1461617
go on...
>>
>>1450101
>be me, 20, pretty inexperienced
>move to new city
>now is my chance
>go to craigslist looking for a bottom
>find Turkish guy, 40, wanting to get fucked
>exchange numbers and arrange a meet
>meet him in public just in case he was a dodgy character
>meet at a coffeeshop (the weed kind) in town
>he is handsome, kinda small and quite bulky and of course, hairy
>we get high and have a good time, he seemed decent
>end up going back to mine
>as soon as we are through my door, I stand behind him and kiss his neck, pulling his hips towards mine
>I reach around to grab his cock with one hand whilst grabbing his big ass cheek with the other
>after a couple of minutes of this we walk towards my bed (it was a studio apartment)
>I bend him over my bed before grabbing the lube
>massage his ass for a minute or two whilst jerking off
>rub my tip against his lubed hole until i opened just enough to let me in
>start pumping away but it felt so damn good that I was gonna cum after a minute or two
>pull out and drop to my knees
>start tonguing his ass whilst he moans
>after a few minutes I'm still rock hard and decide to go back in, but this time I'd have him in missionary
>pull his legs up and fucked his ass more slowly
>a few minutes go by and I wanted a new position
>had him mount me in a cowgirl position whilst I grabbed both ass cheeks
>pound away, slamming his fat ass against me
>eventually it gets too much and I fill him with me seed
>jerk him off whilst still inside him
>I roll from under him and he just collapsed onto the bed face down, saying how good it was
>see the cum dribbled from his hole onto my duvet
>to stop the mess I lick the cum from his ass and suck the remainder out whilst jerking his cock until he cums

Best sex ever desu
>>
>when I was 6, I had a full time sitter he was about 18
>used to spend a lot of time alone with him
>home alone one day
>I'm playing in my room he enters and wants to play a rp game
>yea sure
>we rp like we're in a restaurant and I'm the server
>after I serve him, he acts like the food is bad and gets all over me
>he feels me up and takes off my clothes
>he's rubbing my hands on his crotch and he is diamonds
>I'm confused and scared
>he slowly zips down and pulls his long uncut cock out
>it's dripping with precum
>he wipes it over my face and forces me to suck on his cock
>I try to get away but get forced into sucking his cock till he pumps his cum in my mouth
>I almost puke and end up swallowing most of the cum
>he plays with my little cock and balls and tells me to keep this our little secret
>scared, listen to him
> was his submissive cumslave for 4 years
>stops after he leaves suddenly
>repress memories for a long time
>remember it every now and then but don't think much about it

When I was about 19 I remember it more and more often in much more detail and it turns me on like crazy. I keep fantasizing about it happening again and get really into much older men. Always on cl and stuff looking for older dudes to serve or go to a gay sauna since I live in London. But haven't been brave enough to do it yet.

Kik r_p420
>>
>>1450143
If you're telling me young hott guys want that to sleep with them on the reg, then you tell me where the fuck to find em.
>>
>be me 13 already fucked 5 chicks already do drugs dad in prison no surprises
>my older sister has a friend she chills with a lot who used to be her boss, he was 23
>he's hilarious and overly sexual like he should do stand up and there's this joke he does once or twice a month where he calls me hott and my sister goes "I'll fucking kill you!" like she's uma thurman in a body suit and everyone laughs
>my mom and sister and me are weirdos so I knew gay people my whole life and it was never a big deal and he was out of the closet and everything
>so one day i send i wonder what i'd think of gay stuff and send him an fb msg
>i think i like you
>he responds telling me that I'm too young and i should find someone my age
>like 2 weeks later
>everyone at an outdoor hangot spot in town with a gazebo
>we get a second alone and he says "i think you're really cute. I make jokes because you're so cute it makes me nervous."
>just go for it, throw my tongue down his throat, tell him I'd call him as soon as i could
>that night, mom and sis invite me to go out to eat with them and I decline, call him as soon as they leave
Cont...
>>
>>1452519
>>1452335
>>1451880
>>1451878
>>1450111
>blow and go
Do you guys all have various STDs? I mean really, this isn't just unsafe--it's almost guaranteed illness
>>
>he's at my place in 5 minutes
>asks me "are you sure? Are you sure? I shouldn't do this"
>"I promise, I'm okay with this. I want you to."
>could get in trouble
>promise not to get him in trouble
>he sucked the fuck out of my dick right there in my living room. I had my feet in the seats and was sitting on the top of the couch with one arm balancing on the couch and one arm holding open the blinds so I could see the driveway. Made him feel better.
>i had never had a bj like that and honestly still havent. He worshipped my cock. He couldn't deepthroat like in porn but he could get it it down his throat for 1 or 2 pumps every ten or so seconds. My god.
>first person to suck my ballsack. Loved getting em both in his mouth and sliding his tongue down my taint
>dude taught me how i like it and i still try to give chicks tips to make it more like he did it
>long story short, he called me on his drive home positive he had molested me and i talked him down, he's really a good guy, but there's no doubt he likes teenagers in his mouth. I'm pretty sure as the years went by that i wasn't the only teen dick he guiltily blew
>>
>>1464746
You're wrong. I blow n go and haven't had an STD in my whole damn life going on 35 partners. Not a one.
>>
>>1464748
Yes, but the exception does not make the rule. I'm not invested in being correct here, but objectively speaking this is extremely risky behavior. You have to realize that, right?

It's about probabilities
>>
>he sucks my dick for years, never got caught but had one close call. gets his own aptmt and i start going there after school for a bj like 3 times a week.
>i get a gf
>feel like i shouldn't cheat on her
>get her pregnant
>he tells me i ruined my life and she'll have me fighting for custody and paying child support for years
>i get pissed because i love her and wanted a baby
>we don't talk for 2 years
>he was 100% right
>send him a msg last week
>he's excited to hear from me and invites me over
>i go over there but um... I have scars all over my face and my dick doesnt work anymore because my gf broke up with me and wont let me see my kid and now i do meth
>he looks sad and scared but we cuddle and I ramble and keep him up all night and i couldn't even give him any dick but he stays up listening to me
>i think he loved me and i fucked my whole life up
>but i think I'm straight mostly so even if we had got together when i turned 18 i wouldve fucked it all up
>>
File: udvXz.png (616KB, 1363x830px) Image search: [Google]
udvXz.png
616KB, 1363x830px
>>1464752
MFW i told him i wasnt gonna die but i dont actually believe that
>>
I met this married guy on Craigslist when I was 13, and used to blow him in his car every week for like 6 years. Ask me anything you wanna know
>>
>>1464759
How are your daddy issues nowadays
>>
>>1464763
Alive and well
>>
>>1461142
kek
>>
>>1461651
>> calling me a cheap slut and shit about how badly i need his cock to pay my bills
kekked

this thread is a goldmine
>>
>>1464770
>spamming kek
Go be an obnoxious non contributing retard somewhere else
>>
>>1464771
>retard
I guess I'm in like company, but those were targeted keks. Don't be rude.
>>
>>1464772
>targeted keks
What? And spamming kek regardless of how 'targeted' it is is obnoxious as hell. Also saying don't be rude on 4chan is like telling people to stop speeding on the Autobahn.
>>
I remember some story from a guy who had a bf, he was working at the coal mine, ge was 37 y. old, Muscular, masculine etc. Story plz.
>>
>>1464751
Yes but my whole point is that I'm not the exception. Getting a disease is the exception. You have been conditioned by sex-negative right-wing stereotypes. It is absolutely possible to get an STD. It's not anymore likely to get one on Grindr than it is to get one at a club than it is to get one from a guy you've known for 3 years. STDs are not a reason to stop having the sex that you like. Also, you have to have cuts to get HIV from sucking dick and swallowing. It's safer to swallow jizz than get fucked for sure.
>>
>>1464751
The probability of contracting HIV through sucking a dick are extremely low. If you sucked 1,000 poz dicks, only 6 or 7 would actually give you hiv. (numbers from the CDC)
>>
>>1464778
Are you talking about this post >>1460103
>>
Story about losing my virginity
>be me
>be 16, almost 17
>fake being sick to stay home from school
>go on craigslist, post ad
>47 year old messages me
>wants to fuck me bareback, no lube
>from neighboring town, comes over in 30 mins
>meanwhile me frantically cleaning my ass
>i hide a note with his information in case he is psycho killer
>comes over, I lie say i'm in college
>he does construction or some shit
>has a total chode, 7inch cut
>hairless, fat
>goes down on me, I cum
>go down on him
>his balls smell like my aftershave
>>
Cont.
>aftershave was present from best friend for christmas
>gag on his chode
>asks to fuck me
>i don't even take my shirt off
>puts it in me, no condom or lube
>regretting life
>tells me how tight i am
>asks if he can cum in me
>i say no
>he pulls out
>blows me again
>i cum
>asks me where bathroom is
>cleans up and leaves, says he would do again
>i shower and feel gross
>ass hurts for days
>puke whenever i smell that cologne
>>
Months later
>stds are a thing
>get tested
Older guy sucked me off for cash, another story
>results can take up to 2 weeks
>post an ad with his dick pic on craiglist saying im looking for him
>he responds pretending to be someone else
>saying he is super hot and was a great fuck
>call his bluff
>ask him about his std
>doesn't give me any info
>ip address search him
>find his house
>find his name
>he is married
>threaten to call his wife and tell him he fucked a 16 year old
>he blocks me and never talks to me again
>tested negative for everything
>immune to HIV because of antibodies
>happy with boyfriend of over 2 years
>i'm a top now
>>
>>1464881
You sound kinda unhinged.
>>
>>1451878
Any time a guy says he's 6" around
Im legitimately 6" around and that's at the upper end of condom size - condoms I order online, from europe, which were banned by the FDA until Summer 2016
>>
>>1464881
>>ip address search him
how to spot a fake story
>>
>>1464746
Oral transmission of STDs is harder, and I do ask people if they're clean before doing anything with them.
>>
>>1465209
He was 6" by his word. I never really measured how big around he was but it was a handful at the very least
>>
>>1455128
>until I got greedy and figured I could ask for money from this guy for sex
Yeah, I broke things off with a 19yo for that reason. I don't need to fucking pay someone for sex. It really is offensive.
>>
Don't care for greentext.

Chat with 56 year old on local chat site.
Agree to meet at his place.

Come there, kind of cute daddy, with a beer belly.
Start sucking hm on the couchm move to the bedroom. Go to town on his 7" cock.
Blow him for ten minutes, then he wants to 69.
Do 69 while he fingers me, loved it. He wants to rim me, I said Sure, why not.
He starts rimming and sucking me. Didn't feel anything during the rimming, but boy did this man know how to suck.
He sucked for like 5 minutes before I begged him to fuck me.
He had never tried it before and couldn't stay hard, so that sucked.
Go back to sucking him till he gave me a nice load that tasted a mix between salty and sour, loved it, and swallowed it all.

All in all a good experience, but sad he didn't rape my butt.
>>
>>1461651
Your name is Jacob and you worked at a Sonic in Kentucky. If not, there was way too many gay fast food managers sucking teen dick.
>>
None a huge age difference but I've just turned 18 and my boyfriend is almost 27. 6'5", otterish, big dick. Military man, clean-cut and really dominant. Really out of my comfort zone but things are going well and the sex is good so overall I'm not upset.
>>
File: 1370195562874.gif (892KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1370195562874.gif
892KB, 245x245px
>>1466946
So you started dating him before you turned 18? I'm guessing your parents are unaware their sweet, innocent high schooler has been taking dick from a hung soldier that's almost twice his age, right?

I'm not passing judgement -- I'd love to have had that experience when I was your age -- but how'd you manage to pull it off? Maybe my high school experience was more sheltered than most, but I had practically no opportunities to hook up with older guys like that, much less carry on a full-blown relationship with one. Did you lose your virginity to him? Are the two of you actually "romantic", or is just sex?
>>
>>1466936
How would you even know this?
>>
>>1466951
I started dating him when I was turning 17. I met him at 15 when I went to a church thing with my friend (he went to her church.) We started to talk and hang out platonically after we were introduced to eachother. I told my parents that we were dating after I turned 18. I just didn't tell my mother we had sex before that and she left it alone. I lost my virginity to him and we're both romantic with eachother.
>>
>>1467003
That sounds pretty fucking hot and nice. Pics?
>>
>>1467003
That's cute. way to go anon.
>>
>>1467047
I don't give out face pics. Sorry.

>>1467049
Thanks! I love him a lot and I'm really happy right now.
>>
File: 1473362868434.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473362868434.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>1467054
>>1467054
1) Story about how you lost your virginity. With all details.
2) Few stories about sex, please!
>>
>>1467060
My mother was out of town for the weekend so I asked him if he'd want to stay over since I hadn't really been home alone and he obliged. He said he wanted to be respectful and offered to sleep with a pillow and blanket on the floor. We stayed up chatting and he told me about 15 minutes into it that his back was hurting, so I told him to get on the bed. We snuggled and fell asleep and when I woke up I just told him that I wanted to have sex. He kept asking me if I was sure, saying he didn't want to hurt me your push any boundaries (except he's 100x more awkward and this is happening in French). I told him I actually wanted it and he let me ride him.
>>
We have met on tinder. I was 22 he was 43 back then. Some muscles, cute belly, big beard. Sweet bear.
After some chatting we decided to meet for a coffee. Turns out he's really nice and extremely hot guy married with his husband since 20yrs. Open relationship.
After hookup I asked him if you would like to invite me to his place.
We've are in close relationship since then, going out to our friends, etc.
I managed to bang his husband once after he went to bed as we were watching Drag Race or other gay tv shit.
I'm happy with out deal as it's not only about sex.
>>
File: IMG_0573.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0573.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
>>1450111
Did his dick look like this one?
>>
>>1450111
>>
>>1467515
never realized i wanted to fuck Tyler
>>
>>1461614
come on tell the second story!!!!
>>
>>1464752
How is it your girlfriend's fault you became a meth head and wouldn't let you near your kid because of it?
>>
>>1466946
Jealous as hell here. Anyone over 6'2 and military is a huge turn on
>>
>>1467513
Seemed like his was a bit thicker and maybe a bit straighter but more or less, yea
>>
>>1467513
>>1450111
>>1451878
>>1451880
>>1467653

Pic related, dug it up today. It's the older guy's 9", thick cock on a twink's back
>>
>>1467803
that's not 9"
>>
>first time with a man was in early 20s
>never really got super into it
>be 26
>somehow hook up with this 54 granddaddy type
>unfuckingreal
>think I'm falling in love with my hairy daddy
>various life stuff happens, everything falls apart
>stay away from men for years
>start getting back into it at 35
>can't find anything like him
>daddie bears all want younger guys
>tfw when I'll never have a tender silver-haired muscle daddy again
>>
>>1467803
>>1467837
That's barely 5
>>
>>1465514

>Oral transmission of STDs is harder

lol honey no it's not. go get tested pls
>>
>>1468129

go asphyxiate yourself with spraynet pls

we will not negotiate with terrorists, no matter how scared they are
>>
>>1467873
are you pretty?
>>
>tfw daddy fetish
>tfw 5'7, very young/twinkish looking, ottermode, smallish dick
>tfw hairy as a gorilla, probably moreso than any "daddy" in this thread

It sucks because my brain can't quite tell if I want to BE daddy or if I want to PLEASE daddy... and I go around in circles all day every day 24/7.

I've been "daddy" with women, and I love it, but it always feels like a bit of an act. I'd really like to meet a daddy that's genuinely more masculine than me in every capacity and see what happens then...
>>
>>1452033
40 here you got a Kik?
>>
>>1452146
40 here tell me you have a Kik.
>>
>>1452146
No kik, sorry... Never needed one
>>
>>1450102
that's right
>>
>>1468816 (cont.)
>2 later i developed a real crush on another teacher from the same school
>was so fucking smart, educated, well-mannered, etc.
>actually pretty attractive for his age (43 by that time)
>i tried to gift him a book for his birthday but he said though he aprreciated it, he could not accept a gift from a student
>:(
Now that i started college and moved, i'm thinking about giving him the book and telling him i have a crush on him but i'm scared that if we actually get into a relationship he finds out about the other teacher. He is like 46 years old now
>>
>18 yo
>blonde skinny twink, look more like a 15 cuz no facial hair
>sad day, decided to go to bar
>met a guy in there
>~30 yo, maybe few more
>kinda ripped but same height as me
>I drank much more than I should
>woke up in his bed
>don't remember anything
>he told me we fucked
>I don't remember shit
Have trust issues since. Never drank more than two beers if I don't know everyone at the party. Date people who are 2 years older than me max.
>>
>>1468816
Wearing a fuckin SKIRT to school? What the fuck is wrong with you? If you are not Irish...
>>
>>1468840
well, since she's a femanon it makes sense.
>>
>>1468840
It's not uncommon for girls to wear skirts to school. I don't know why she posted her story on a gay male board, though.
>>
>>1468850
Because I like handsome men? It isn't specifically gay even though most posters are
>>
>>1468853
>It isn't specifically gay
Yes it is, actually.
>>
>>1468610
YOU CAN BE BOTH
>>
>Be me , 34 years old.
>Live within driving distance of half a dozen colleges
>go out , use grindr/tinder, craigslist
>constantly fucking 18-24 y/o college bottoms and CDs with daddy issues
>it fun
>>
>>1468840
I think you'll find that a kilt is Scottish, not Irish
>>
> be me
> be about 19 at the time
> first time bottoming
> met new guy on squirt
> late 20's, 5'11", good build, decent looking, 8" uncut and fairly thick
> met me a block from my place and drove me to his house
> got through the door
> immediate kissing, hugging, groping
> feel bulge down his left leg
> ohshitheaintlying.gif
> strip our clothes off and 69 on couch
> 1st cock that was kinda tough to blow without gag reflex kicking in
> starts rimming me
> oooh, that's new....and feels gooood
> asked me if I ever bottomed
> nyet, am virgin b-hole
> his eyes light up
> quits with the sucky sucky to retrieve lube and a mysterious brown bottle
> now sucking him again while he fingers my ass and works the lube in
> moment of truth,
> now on all fours on his living room floor
> he opens the brown bottle and takes a long whiff
> instructs me to do the same
> smells like nail polish and dirty socks
> ............sssssssSCHOOOOOOOMMM
> instant head spin and warmth all over me
> look back, his 8 inches are lubed and flaring hard
> ........and no condom (meh, fuck it)
> starts to push against my hole
> ooohh that smarts
> pulls back, fingers me more, adds more lube, and hands me the brown bottle again
> 2nd rip off mystery bottle, brains in orbit now
> lines up cock again and pushes, harder this time
> now smarting like hell
> half in
> hits something inside me
> pulls back, thrusts in again, hits that thing inside me again, new aches
> works into a rhythm, being a bit more insistent with each thrust
> aches subside, replaced by intense internal pressure
> my cocks hard and dripping
> feel hands grip tight around my hips
> WHAM
> hilted himself in me, his balls on mine
> YEOUCH
> he stops, gives me a sec to get used to it
> pulls out, puts more lube on, then proceeds to deep dick me
> 8 thick inches pounding virgin asshole
> almost ready to cum without touching myself
>>
>>1469312
> continues plowing me, building up speed
> reaches around and jerks my dick
> unload in seconds
> ass clamps down on his cock
> pushes in hard one last time and shoots a big hot load deep up my ass
> can feel the pulses in his cock
> pulls it out, cum now dripping down my leg
We then showered together, kissing and hugging the whole time.
I've since met up with this guy several times.
>>
>>1468864
Bitch where? Screenshoot it
>>
>>1469319
>3. This board is for gay, male content only.
It's under /hm/ on the rules page, which is probably why images of straight porn get deleted on this board.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161205-120131.png (626KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161205-120131.png
626KB, 1080x1920px
I'm fucking this 42 year old latino daddy (I'm 22) this week. I'll tell you the story, I hope he wrecks me
>>
>>1469572
did he?
>>
>>1471437
This
>>
>>1469319
Why would you post a girl on the handsome men board where people come to look at hot men I don't think I've ever seen anything like this
>>
>>1452651
>>1452660
>underaged
>fucked by a priest who is your uncle
wow, 2 birds with one stone. you could be on the daily mail front page in an hour
>>
>used to fool around with one of my str8 friends back in HS
>not much, he just let me suck him off every once in a while
>one day his dad walked in and caught us in the act
>ofc we both freaked and tried to cover up
>his dad just laughed it off and left us alone
>I was super worried about being outted, but according to my friend his dad never mentioned it again
>it was the last time my friend let me blow him though
>took a while before I even had the courage to go back over his house again
>but once I did, his dad was very unusually friendly towards me
>I was too dumb to pick up on the obvious hints though
>until he finally got me in private one day and straight up pulled out his dick and offered it to me
>I was a little nervous/intimidated, but went along with it and blew him
>this quickly became a regular thing
>ironically much more frequent than what I'd had going with my friend
>he eventually started fucking me too... technically popped my cherry if you don't count dildos
>continued for several years through HS and college, up until I moved away from the area
>>
File: 1368417833230.gif (718KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1368417833230.gif
718KB, 250x225px
>>1472846
Lucky fucker. I almost managed to pull off a similar arrangement (wasn't cause I got caught, but my fuckbuddy's dad knew I was servicing his son). But unfortunately it only happened once, my buddy's felt too guilty to let it become a repeat thing.

I'm guessing your friend didn't know his dad was fucking you? How'd you get away with it for so long without him realizing? Or did he know and just not care?
>>
I got a problem. Met daddy at german grindr equivalent and decided to meet up with him tomorrow. Turns out his dick is ugly and small. How do I let him down easy
>>
>>1463287
Any interesting stories from those 4 years?
>>
>>1466951
Sauce plz
>>
>>1473084
This post gives me hope.
While I find older men repulsive, I sure hope I will meet someone like you when I'm in their situation. All I ever see is submissive twinks with daddy issues who I'm sure get used by old fatasses, never tops who fuck nice older, experienced guys.
>>
>>1472922
howd it go
>>
>>1472922
>How do I let him down easy

People like this know they are unattractive.
They have been let down a thousand times before.
Just block him.
If you have to talk to him, just say you met someone and you are exclusive with him.
You can't worry about everyone's feelings.
He will probably be angry no matter what you say and try to manipulate you and make you feel guilty.
It is not your fault he's gross.
Just move on and try to minimize the damage he will try to do to you.
>>
File: indy-professor_620x349.jpg (90KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
indy-professor_620x349.jpg
90KB, 620x349px
>be in highschool
>by all accounts I appear straight. have gf and I enjoy our awkward teenage sexual antics.
>have some of bi-curious fantasies, but mostly fap to straight porn and have never been sexually attracted to a guy IRL.
>Sole exception to this (to this day) is my high school music teacher.
>Is in his mid thirties, handsome, serious, fairly masculine but occasionally revealed an oh so subtle femmy side to him.
>Can't say he was more attractive than any other sexy guy but something about him really did it for me I guess.
>We got along well. Basically became bros by the end of the year.
>Might have been the whole teacher/student thing but I secretly got aroused by the power dynamic.
>Incorporate being dominated by him in the classroom into my rotation of debaucherous fap fantasies.
>years later in college, find him on facebook, tell my then longtime gf all about him and hows he's the one man I've ever been sexually attracted to, almost like a joke, since the whole thing reads like the a set up to a gay porn scene.
>catch up with him on facebook, he invites me to drinks. Make jokes with him and my gf about "haha wouldn't it be hilarious if you and me have a threesome with my high school teacher."
>am honestly in a happy place with gf so am not looking to experiment so I never meet up with him and life goes on.
>even more years later, gf finally breaks up with me while planning our wedding. am totally devastated.
>instagram randomly finds his profile and suggests it to me.
>fuck it, the universe keeps throwing him back into my radar.
>hit him up, no games, tell him what happened with gf, how I'd always felt about him, and that I wanted him to take me out and get me drunk and fuck me.
>>
>>1474406

Cont...

>Meet him at his house. I'm nervous because I've never had an IRL sexual encounter despite years of fapping and experimenting with butt play and small insertions, but all of it solo and clumsy.
>He acts like a wise older guru to my fumbling and awkwardness. Can tell how much it humors him that this former student of his still wants to act out his classroom fantasies.
>We drink in his study/library which was awesome because it totally fulfilled the scholarly vibe he must've known I was looking for.
>I get shitfaced because nervous and also because fresh from a big breakup, but I'm crazy excited and after a certain point I just go for it and start haphazardly kissing and grabbing him.
>he takes over and guides me through the rest in an awesomely firm but caring way.
>as if to give me the greatest hits of banging your teacher, he had me blow him while he sat at his desk, bent me over desk and ate my ass
>turned me over, mounted me and fucked me on the desk. I'm shoving papers and shit off of it, it was fantastic.
>his dick feels better than anything I'd ever stuck up my ass previously.
>I keep him close to me and kiss him like a maniac.
>at a certain point we both mutually arrive at really playing out the porn scene version of what we're doing.
>full on ridiculous porn talk. "Ohhh yeah, fuck me, Mr. Teachername. I've wanted this since I was 16!!"
>Can tell he's secretly getting huge a kick and an ego boost from how ridiculous I'm being.
>Fucks me slowly while I jerk myself, I cum buckets.
>He cums on my face.
>Spend the night. Share dumb high school stories. Have sex again in the morning.

Never got together again but we're still in touch. To this day he's still the only man I've ever had any sexual encounter with. Can fap to gay porn but still have not met a guy that gets me to that point the way my teacher did. Dunno what that says about me.
>>
File: tumblr_nop117zsJi1siea5ho1_500.jpg (40KB, 475x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nop117zsJi1siea5ho1_500.jpg
40KB, 475x383px
>>1474406
>>1474412
Post insta
>>
>>1474406
>>1474412

I hate how "straight" guys are always such bottoms.
>>
>>1474617
kek, u probably wouldn't get any dick from them if they were tops so wats the use in saying this.
>>
>>1474640
>wats the use

they aren't straight if they want dick up the ass
>>
>>1474644
if only things worked like that, every man has a prostate and sexual desire prompts everyone to seek stimulation of their erogenous zones, it just so happen that the dick has the best shape and texture to rub you there.

a lot of guys don´t want another guy, they just want a dick, hence why a lot of guys are into pegging
>>
>>1474648
Yeah, isn't it obvious? Everyone is born with an itch to scratch, it's just that most of them are also born with an aversion to backscratchers.

It's almost perfect in its conception, if you ignore all the nonsense.
>>
>>1474617
I love how "straight" guys are always such bottoms.
>>
>>1450101
no im still a virgin and i want to commit suicide
>>
>18 year old virgin, first year at university
>bored in dorm room
>message late-50s bear with no picture on a whim
>sends me three pictures, has huge cock
>go to his huge house in rich neighborhood
>best time ever

(we now fuck on the regular and it's 10/10)
>>
File: tumblr_oh7fyrHXwm1vu97wko1_1280.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh7fyrHXwm1vu97wko1_1280.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>finally summer
>vacation with straight friends
>rent houseboat on lake
>need a ride to the lake
>friend of friend of friend can take me
>he picks me up at house
>12 years older than me (i'm 22)
>muscular hairy man's man
>talking while driving
>he puts his big hand on my thigh
>says he heard i "like the dick"
>turn red, can't speak
>he says "look, i'm hard already. i won't tell anyone"
>look down to huge bulge in his shorts
>he pulls over under a bridge
>pulls his hard cock out
>tells me to touch it
>hesitating...
>he grabs my hand and puts it on his dick
>tells me its okay if i wanna suck it
>puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls my head down
>resist at first but dick is diamonds
>start slurping this man's thick prick
>he moans, calls me a good boy

tldr; we eventually get to the boat. everyone is drunk. spend the week sneaking into the forest at night and fucking. turns out he's married and has 2 kids in elementary school. continue to see him after we are back home. let him choke me and cum in my ass whenever he wants.
total sub for this stud. hear stories online about gay death. waiting for him to dump me when i get too old.
pic related
>>
>>1475780
Hope you enjoy being a degenerate homewrecking faggot.
>>
>>1475788
LOL triggered
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>1467837
That's no moon...
>>
> Day after 18th birthday, get BJ from a dude because I was horny and broke up with then GF a few days earlier.
> Guy was mid 40's, couldn't deepthroat but gave better head than I had ever gotten

> Be 19, shitty relationship with qt3.14 GF who was a huge PITA
> Home on break, decide that I'm going to dump her soon and want to get my nut
> Beat it, doesn't work.
> Remember crazy BJ from older dude a year ago
> Figure if getting a BJ from a dude was that much better, maybe sex is too
> Plus, always wanted to suck cock just to try it
> Start responding to some CL ads looking for a top, most have images so I'm sorting them by image, don't want to fuck a super hairy dude
> Shitty replies and flakes for a few hours
> Finally reply to some without pics, one dude is late 40's, lives alone, wants a black top to fuck him
> I'm not black, but fuck if I care
> Tell him I'm paler than snow, send a few pics
> Gives me his address and tells me to come over
> ohfuck.jpg

> Drive to his place, freeze my ass off outside, I think he's not going to show
> Text, email, call, finally he opens the door
> Weird looking dude but then again, I'm trying to fuck someone off of CL

> Go inside, he has a room setup with a mattress on the floor, lube and condoms right next to it

> Both undress, he's uncut, not in bad shape overall, definitely hits the gym. Completely clean shaven, no hair anywhere

> Cock is average, maybe a little above average thickness but average length

> I'm into it.

> He starts caressing my chest, playing with my nipples while jerking me off

> Eventually starts blowing me, even better than the other guy.
> Without notice he slides a finger in my ass, I loved it and almost came right then. He starts doing a "come hither" motion and I can feel him rubbing my prostate

> 1 finger turns into 2, 2 turns into 3

> Tell him I'm going to cum, he slows down with the BJ and speeds his fingers up

> Jesus.tapdancing.christ.

> Best orgasm to date
>cont.
>>
>>1475858
>>1475858

>Cont.

> Nearly blow him across the room with my first spurt, he slams his head down into my pubes and swallows it all

> Taking a second to recover, tell him that was the best orgasm I've ever had, he just laughs this awkward laugh

> He starts to go back to my cock, I tell him no, that I need a minute
> Say "I've always wanted to try this" and grab his cock, surprised at how warm and heavy it is

> never really thought of dicks having weight, but it makes perfect sense.

> Start jerking him off until he's hard, his turtleneck recedes and out pops a swollen, almost pink head, much lighter than the rest of his skin

> Decide it's now or never, start sucking his cock the best I know how, he starts moaning when I swirl my tongue so I continue doing that until I feel warm saltiness in my mouth, thought he came but it was just precum
>>
>>1475864
> cont.

> Stop for a second because I went too deep, jump right back into it after a minute to recover

> keep bobbing my head on his shaft, able to take more of it if I angle my head slightly

> Suddenly grabs my head, starts thrusting gently

> Hear him let out a groan, he's cumming this time
> Absolutely fills my fucking mouth, some dribbles onto my chin, I swallow because well, if you're gonna suck dick you better swallow

> He lays down for a second, then starts frotting our cocks together while squatting over me

> Without even asking he slips my cock in his ass and his cock springs back to life, bouncing around while he rides me, bareback

> I pound the hell outta him, I came earlier so I fucked him as hard as I could. Eventually he gets tired of being on top, I suggest doggystyle

> Bend his ass over, he's completely smooth, start smacking his ass with my cock until he grabs it and sticks it in

> Fuck him as hard as I can for a few minutes before unloading in his ass, keep making long, slow strokes while pumping my cum in and out of his hole

> Eventually get hard again, notice he's jerking himself off while I slowly fuck his honestly, kinda loose but really smooth ass

> Pump another load into him, collapse on the mattress exhausted

> Eventually ask him why my ass felt so good while he blew me, he explains the prostate and anal orgasms

> I'm immediately interested.

> He says he doesn't have work tomorrow and I can stay if I want, I say fuck it and cozy up next to him

> Wake up in the middle of the night to him eating my ass, holy shit it was like nothing before

> Picture this- 5'11" pale twink having his ass viciously eaten by a 6' 3" muscle daddy, thick cock swinging between his legs

> Knew right then and there I wanted to get fucked

> Tell him, he explains that I haven't prepped, I tell him to show me
>>
>>1475865
> cont.

> Explains how to use an enema and loosen myself up, shows me to the shower and hands me a dildo and lube

> Use the enema, loosen myself up a little

> Jump in the shower, slide the dildo as deep as I can a few times until it starts to feel good.

> Clean my ass really well, scrub my body down too

> Get out of the shower, he's waiting for me in the room. Immediately takes the towel off of me before I can even sit down, pushes me against a wall and starts sucking my cock while sliding the dildo into my ass, deeper than I had gotten it

> About to cum, he pauses and says that I'm ready

> Tells me to bend over a breathe deeply, push out like I'm trying to take a shit

> Weird, but it works

> Starts tonguing my ass gently, then works a few fingers in, then slides the dildo back in

> Hear him squirt lube on his cock, then on my ass

> fucking cold as hell, I tell you that
> Places the tip against my hole, tells me to push
> I push ever so slightly, feel him spreading me as he pushes against me

> Takes a good 5 minutes to get his entire cock in, then starts making slow, rhythmic movements back and forth

> Feels fucking incredible. Realize I'm getting split by a man more than twice my age, burying his balls against my ass

> Feel a warm tingly sensation growing in the tip of my dick, tell him my dick feels weird

> He starts fucking me harder, balls really slapping my own and spanking me

> Continues for a few minutes before I have my first anal orgasm, feel like I'm convulsing as he tries to hold my ass while I buck around, cock still buried in my ass

> Keeps fucking me for 10 or so more minutes before he unloads an albeit light, but warm load into my ass.

> Fucks me as he gets soft, but keeps his cock inside me as he spoons me

> Fall asleep like that, ass full of cum and dick hard as a rock

> Wake up in the morning to his cock growing in my ass, starts fucking me while holding me close to him
>>
>>1475872
> Cont.

> Cums in me again, we both hop in the shower and pay great attention to each other's holes and dicks

> Spend the day with him, don't get fucked again because my ass is sore but he blows me one or two more times, can't remember at this point.

> Still gives crazy good blowjobs, even after being up late.

> Get his number, dump the GF that night and spend the rest of christmas break getting fucked and fucking this dude

> Go back to college in jan., realize this dude must've dumped 15 loads into my ass and the same into my mouth. Only had a few more anal orgasms, but managed to give him one or two as well so I didn't feel too bad.

> Spend the next month trying to find a similar muscle daddy close to college, find one almost an hour away.

> Meet him, tell him I'll play bareback if we both get tested

> Get tested with him at a PP, we're both completely clean

> Spend every saturday night and sunday morning for the next 5 months fucking and getting fucked by this guy, he was shorter than me and more of a muscle chub, but had a thick, uncut cock that dripped precum like a faucet

> First guy taught me that my favorite thing was to have someone unload in my ass doggy, then lay down and spoon until he got hard again, dumping another load into me.

> 2nd daddy gives ok head, but has a much tighter ass. Not as clean shaven, but tries his best.

I have tons of other stories and plenty of pics as well, edited for privacy because I'm not out yet.

Pretty sure I have a video of the first time I fucked the 2nd daddy, I set a camera up under his ass so you can see his balls slapping my ass and his thick dick spreading my hole super wide, if anyone is interested I can convert to webm or fileshare.
>>
>>1475875
Show pics of both daddies
>>
>>1475780

Hot
>>
>>1475858
>>1475864
>>1475865
>>1475872
>>1475875
cool story grandpa
>>
File: tumblr_mm7qfnbIAn1rkxs6go1_400.jpg (56KB, 400x547px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm7qfnbIAn1rkxs6go1_400.jpg
56KB, 400x547px
My uncle was very "hands-on" when I was a kid.
Does that count?
>>
File: tumblr_nzilg3VlRG1uk5n72o1_250.gif (831KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzilg3VlRG1uk5n72o1_250.gif
831KB, 245x245px
>>
>>1475788
Wait...wait...I don't care.
>>
File: huge balls.jpg (4KB, 248x184px) Image search: [Google]
huge balls.jpg
4KB, 248x184px
>19 at the time
>Have no fucking clue how to talk to girls, so try to use Craigslist to get laid.
>No women respond, only guys.
>Fuck it, a mouth's a mouth.
>Respond to one (he was 42 and chubby), meet up at his place.
>Pretty much immediately he's touching my cock through my jeans.
>Instantly hard.
>Awkwardly touch his in return. He has the biggest balls I've ever seen, including in porn (similar to pic related).
>Go to his bed, undress.
>Tells me how much he loves how hairy I am, and how most guys my age, unfortunately, manscape.
>He blows me, and swallows all of my cum.
>I suck him a little, but he doesn't cum.
>Say thanks and leave feeling ashamed.

>Few weeks pass, get that feeling, again.
>Post on CL, again, same guy responds.
>Go back to his place, and he recognizes me.
>Pretty much the same thing happens, but I stick my dick in his ass for about two minutes, before having him keep sucking me.

Felt ashamed both times, but now I want to try this, again. Don't want anything to do with guys my age, only daddy types.
>>
File: (You).jpg (400KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
400KB, 800x1011px
>>1475950
><vomits internally>

Here's your (You)
>>
File: fupa.jpg (144KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
fupa.jpg
144KB, 500x750px
this is now a FUPA thread
>>
File: tumblr_oaeu5dBQy61v2xr86o1_1280.jpg (173KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaeu5dBQy61v2xr86o1_1280.jpg
173KB, 750x562px
>>
File: tumblr_oc065uN5o51ugqz55o1_540.jpg (85KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc065uN5o51ugqz55o1_540.jpg
85KB, 533x800px
Make it stop
>>
File: Screenshot_20161208-060920.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161208-060920.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Me and a older guy who is 39 and im 20.
Fuck every weekend.
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
If happened a few days ago. A local priest rang me to help him with christmas trees. He is 55 y old. When we were chopping one of last trees, it felt down to him. I caught her to his house and i tried to wake him up. I knew that he's all right so i didnt call doctor. Instead I took down his trousers and underwear. I knew that he's gay. I just wanted to make a photo. Unfortunately he woke up. He was a little confused, but I started blowing him. He said: "Anon stop" but i didnt listen him. He didnt wanted too. After a while he said that its his turn. He was like 7". I was done for 5 mins. Pic related
>>
>>1476135
EWW Anon why would you do that? He look disgusting
>>
>>1475966
where is this video, and, or what are the guys names
>>
>>1473088
Plenty I guess.
>he made me make out with him in front of several people including some security, workers in my building and some cheauffeurs
>I'd just be compelled to listen to him and he'd talk about it when he'd make me suck his cock on my knees when we got home
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.