[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge cock stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 77

File: 421920376_137237.jpg (38KB, 499x538px) Image search: [Google]
421920376_137237.jpg
38KB, 499x538px
I love reading stories of people seeing huge cocks in public, or finding out that an acquaintance or relative has a huge cock, or getting in a spontaneous sexual situation with a guy who turns out to have a huge cock, etc. I specially like the surprise factor, which means that deliberately looking for a huge cock on a hookup app and finding it is not as exciting.
I don't have such an story myself, unfortunately. I've seen some decent-looking dicks in locker rooms and sexual partners, but nothing extraordinary.
To get things going I'll post some huge cock pics.
>>
File: 1466141194967.jpg (103KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466141194967.jpg
103KB, 758x1024px
>>
File: 1465668878085.jpg (100KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
1465668878085.jpg
100KB, 800x950px
>>
File: 1474830303757.jpg (139KB, 639x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474830303757.jpg
139KB, 639x700px
>>
File: bbc lpsg.jpg (52KB, 558x640px) Image search: [Google]
bbc lpsg.jpg
52KB, 558x640px
>>
File: photo_2016-06-28_12-53-03.jpg (38KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-28_12-53-03.jpg
38KB, 720x960px
>>
File: IMG_20160511_193004.jpg (62KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_193004.jpg
62KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1466840549959.gif (2MB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
1466840549959.gif
2MB, 300x449px
>>
File: 1466645128843.gif (772KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1466645128843.gif
772KB, 300x169px
>>
File: 225510258_47361.jpg (47KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
225510258_47361.jpg
47KB, 576x1024px
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58KB, 431x651px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58KB, 431x651px
>>1442168
story
>be about 22
>been prostituting for about a year (bad life decision I know)
>guy messages me. wants to fuck
>sends me a picture. his cock is about the size of the one in OP's picture
>tell him no fucking but will give him a blow job
>arrange to meet in his pick-up truck in a parking lot
>he brought vodka. i already have a drinking problem so vodka is welcomed (another bad life decision)
>he pulls his cock out. it's already big and just gets bigger while I suck on him
>feel a little dizzy. warm truck, bent over at weird angle. figure that's why
>black out (yeah, vodka was spiked)
>wake up in the bushes with cum and blood dripping out of my asshole

even capture is telling me it was a bad decision
>>
File: tmp_avatar_1462731470175.jpg (717KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_avatar_1462731470175.jpg
717KB, 2240x1344px
When i was 19 ish, i ended up meeting a guy off grinder that agreed to share a blunt, me being new to the guy on guy stuff, he ended up sucking my dick in a public bathroom. He finished me off and then asked if i wanted to go down on him, and thats when i realized that this dude did not have a license to carry that weapon. He was at least 9 to 10 inches, and almost as thick as my wrist. Told him no thanks and kept the half of the blunt and he took me home.
>>
>>1442168
>18, straight at the time.
>Grew up in a big city with a high population of blacks. Older black guys would try and pick me up every now and then.
>Blonde, athletic/slim build, smooth, with a thick waist/thighs.
>One day im in a public gym, working out. While benching, this mid 40s husky black guy comes over and starts giving me advice on my form.
>Super touchy, touches my arms, stomach, thighs. He's obviously trying to fuck me.
>I get up, say i'm about to do some sit ups and he kinda follows me over, says he could get me into really good shape, he used to be a fitness instructor apparently.
>I'm a normal 18yo shy white boy, so i'm just smiling, agreeing with the guy, blushing as well because there's tons of other guys around and they're all kinda watching out of the corner of their eyes.
>So i'm on the ground doing sit ups, he's trying to "help" me. He's rubbing my stomach, going pretty low towards my cock. Meanwhile, his ginormous cock is sitting next to my face. He has basketball shorts on, but his cock is so big, that you can still see the outline of it.
>Even though straight at the time, I still start to get turned on and he notices.
>I blushed super hard, got up, told him I was done working out and walked to the locker room.
>He follows me into the locker room and begins to become a bit more aggressive.
>"We're not done yet boy, you didn't even break a sweat. I know you liked what I was doing to you out there and want more."
>I couldn't deny it, I really did, he knew it.
>He walked over to me, started rubbing my shoulders, his hands were huge and it hurt quite a bit.
>"Come on boy, let's go work out, we're not done yet."
>So we walked out back to the gym floor, he guided me through a bunch of workouts. First a couple ab workouts, some arms, a lot of legs, and then a run. It was actually one of the hardest workouts i've done.
>After the workout, he told me to grab my stuff and that we were gonna drive to his place.
>>
>>1442309
Keep going
>>
>>1442187
Any more stories?
This is my fetish
>>
>>1442309
>We get to his place and he flat out tells me i'm going to be to his slave.
>I'm still pretty horned up and he outweighs me by at least 100 pounds, so I really have no choice but to listen.
>He tells me I should stretch first and not let my muscles get cold, so I bend over and start trying to reach for my toes.
>"You're not doing it right boy, like this."
>He gets up, puts one hand on my back to push further down and with his other hand, he yanks my pants/underwear down.
>Then he starts playing with my ass, forcing a finger in, spitting on it, licking it.
>"You weren't lying boy, you really are straight. Do you have a girl? Does she know what you're doing right now boy?"
>Embarrassed, I didn't say anything.
>"Not talkative huh? Turn around then, get on your knees!"
>He sat down on his couch and I get on my knees with my shorts/underwear still at my ankles.
>"Alright bitch, now suck this cock, no teeth."
>So for the first time, I had a cock in my mouth. I started with the tip and I started gagging immediately. He was so sweaty and sticky from the earlier workout, the smell almost made me puke. Not only that but it looked like he hadn't shaved in months.
>He still had a large veiny cock though, with a huge tip, shaft, and big balls.
>I couldn't fit it in my mouth at all but he forced it in. I was drooling, tears pouring out of my eyes from choking on it.
>Every now and then he'd give me a break of deep throating it and allow me to suck on his balls or he'd rub his thick dick on my cheeks and slap me with with it.
>>
I love huge cocks, I've been a bottom my hole life. So I'm used to being fucked. But I love when I get a cock so big that it actually hurts taking it. It turns me on so much to feel stretched and full. Sorry for bad English. Not a native speaker here.
>>
>>1442168
>highschool senior
>visiting best friend from highschool, "Amy," at her college. She's one year above me so the idea of crashing at her place IN COLLEGE was pretty exciting at the time
>get there, it's a small flat and she's got a chill roomie who actually socializes with us
>after adventuring around in town for a bit, we meet up with Amy's boyfriend, "Tommy"
>Holy shit he's really cute
>Hapa and way more masculine looking than me: big shoulders, strong jaw
>"Hey anon, he's bicurious by the way, wink wink"
>holyshitniggerareyouserious
>"Amy are you, uhhh"
>"Yeah dude, go for it!"
>We all walk to some party and hang out for a bit
>None of us really drink, so we go home pretty quickly to smoke
>Amy's roomie joins us and brings out a bong
>"A bong?"
>"Yeah anon, take a small hit at first."
>Don't heed Amy's roomie's advice and take a massive hit
>coughing like crazy as I pass the bong to Amy
>"Ohhh shit anon, Tommy, get him some water"
>Tommy obliges and sits next to me (nice one Amy)
>evening progresses: I get way too high and start snuggling up next to Tommy and pass out
>wake up in the middle of night
>"o shit oops, guess everyone's gone to bed"
>Tommy's passed out next to me
>>
>>1442352
>too embarrassed to get all handsy while he's asleep so I nudge him
>"Hey, Tommy, I'm sorry I passed out on you"
>"What??? Oh, dude, don't worry about it"
>"I mean, I did kinda stop you from sleeping on Amy's bed"
>"That's fine, I don't want to wake her up anyway"
>So we both stay on the couch... I lie down and he follows my lead, spooning me from behind
>I wiggle my bum into his crotch and feel Tommy's cock stirring through his soft basketball shorts
>he moans and grabs my hips, grinding them harder onto his growing cock
>it feels huge--I've only slept with three guys before this, and I'm getting excited like I've found a present
>"...Wow, your cock..."
>He laughs and starts unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans
>I'm leaking so much precum that it's soaked through my boxers
>He squeezes my cock and feels the precum between his fingers while I giggle
>He puts his fingers into my mouth
>"Gotta be quiet, anon."
>lick off the sticky salty mess from his fingers
>can practically feel his cock pulsing at this point
>I turn around and we make out, his strong tongue tasting my precum
>I slip a hand into his basketball shorts
>"Holy shit"
>I knew it was gonna be big but this was ridiculous: his cock felt as thick as a coke can
>He stands up to take his shorts off in front of my face
>7inches of hot, throbbing meat springs into my face
>the musky smell is driving me wild and my own cock is dripping pre like crazy, but I'm still a little intimidated
>"This is way bigger than what I'm used to..."
>"You'll do fine"
>Open my mouth up wide and take the head of his cock into my mouth
>It's dark, but I can hear him sigh and see a faint smile
>My mouth already feels full, how am I gonna take this?
>I stall by reaching for his balls.. they feel full and heavy in my palms as I stroke and squeeze them
>I spit on my hand and start working his shaft while I take his balls in my mouth, one at a time
>he rests his hand on my head and strokes my hair
(cont.)
>>
>>1442369
>"You're really cute, anon."
>Hey, looks like I'm doing ok!
>He grabs my hair and guides his cock back into my mouth with his other hand, grunting
>I start stroking my own cock, leaving one of my hands at the base of his shaft to massage his heavy balls
>He pumps into my mouth slowly, feeding me just a bit more of his cock with every long stroke
>I'm only about halfway there by the time his cock bottoms out and I start gagging
>"Aww, you could take more right?"
>I gulp and nod
>He smears my spit and his pre all over my lips and starts pumping harder and deeper into my mouth
>at this point my throat hurts, and I'm pretty sure my teeth were grazing his thick meat, but we were both too horny to care
>I can feel his balls tighten in my hands and his cock start to twitch
>"Oh fuck anon," he sighs and drives his cock into my mouth as far as he can
>his thick cock shoots three loads of cum deep into my throat, each one so thick I feel like I'm choking
>the thought of him owning my mouth like this drives me over the edge, and I cum too, spurting two shots onto the floor
>he slowly slips out his softening cock from my mouth, covered in cum and spit
>I give it a few licks and I stand up to make out with him
>"That was good Tommy"
>we cleaned the floor, cuddled, and went back to sleep

tbc: anal?
>>
>>1442336
wtf? guy shares a real rape story and you want more?
>>
>>1442336
:(
>>
>>1442382
MOAR
>>
>>1442384
>>1442408
Yes
>>
>>1442382
Yes. Continue. Also >>1442352
> A BONG!?
>>
>>1442168
say "huge cock" again
>>
I'm a small guy, and people would call me a twink. While I've been in college there's a guy I've been sucking and occasionally bottoming for that's 9 inches long and 6 around.

I was on grindr to find guys to give head to, and when we met up the first time I had no idea how big he'd be until he pulled it out of his jeans. Since it was almost the length of my forearm I didn't know where to start, but when I finally got started I could barely get half his dick in my mouth. I kept sucking him anyway and I did get him to cum before heading out.

He texts me every once in a while when he's horny and I suck him off if I'm free. Bottoming for him was a different story but I managed to take the whole thing
>>
>>1442346
>I love huge cocks, I've been a bottom my hole life.
>hole life
>life

We're done here.
>>
>>1442443
>> A BONG!?
"You have asthma? Alright."
>>
File: 7ff.jpg (71KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
7ff.jpg
71KB, 288x499px
>>1442591
>Feel a big throbbing bulge through a guy's boxers
>>
>Part 1
In my previous job I worked in a shopping mall so I met all kind of people. There was one guy which was working in the shop next to the one I worked at.We were talking a lot for all kinds of stuff when there was no work. He was in his early 30s while I was 19. The shop I was working at, had this uniforms. Jeans and shirts. The jeans were really tight. I tried to get myself the proper size, but without success and I am skinny.. I cant image how my fat colleague felt. Anyway, I would always notice his bulge. From the first time I saw I knew he had big fat cock. He might have noticed how often I stare at his cock.Once I was closing the shop around 22:30, when he came to help me out. I had to put the money in the safe, which is literally underground, you have to open a cabinet and on the bottom of the cabinet there is a little key locked cover. So while I was putting the money in the safe I had to be bend over, and my ass would be shaped, because of the tight jeans. I locked it and I turned back quickly and I saw him, massaging his bulge. I ask him what the fuck and laughed. They went on with closing the store.
I closed the store and we said goodbye, after about a week, he invited me to have a beer after work. I agreed. We were sitting in the living room and he was wearing basketball shorts and I was clearly able to see his cock, rounded on the short. He went to the bathroom. I decided to make the step, so I undressed my self.And positioned my ass in such way that he would see the buttplug. Once he came in the living room he was not able to realise what happening. I went to him on four legs. I took down the short and once I saw his cock I was shocked. It was more than 22cm erected and it was so thick that I was not sure if I would be able to take it. We went on the couch and I was sucking his cock while he was gently slapping my ass. After 15 minutes he came.
>>
>Part 2
I went to take a shower, when I went back he was already slowly stroking his cock. While I was walking towards the couch, he put a condom and gave me the lube, I lubed my butt and slowly sat on his cock. I felt every cm, it even hurt a bit. Once I got used to I started riding his cock like a superstar and it was feeling awesome. He lifted me and put me to face the couch, I put my ass up and he gently inserted his fat cock, I asked him to be gentle and he was. When he was near the end I begged him to swallow his cum and he agreed. We took a shower together where he managed to get hard again and fuck me once more while standing under the shower. We went to bed, in the morning I woke him with a blowjob and we went to work. During lunch I sucked him again and we went like this for around 4 months. In the end, he would bring me girl's underwear from his store and I would wear them all day in his apartment. I never had such nice cock in my life and whenever he calls I make sure to answer
>>
>>1442340
AND?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>1442967
>he invited me to have a beer after work.
sounds nice
>We were sitting in the living room
I hope you made a move
>He went to the bathroom. I decided to make the step
good
> undressed my self.And positioned my ass in such way that he would see the buttplug
why
>>
>>1443026
>why

because it's hot.
stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>1443030
grabbing his dick through his pants is hot. getting naked and bending over so someone can see your buttplug before you even know he has an interest is degenerate and disgusting and borderline mentally ill.
>>
>>1442168
This happened last night:
>Finish working out at the gym.
>Decided to shower there because I like being naked around other guys.
>See a cute guy at the sink.
>Strip off clothes and proceed to the shower.
>Hear the shower next to mine turn on.
>Realize there is a slit in the wall where you can see through to the next shower.
>Look to see who is in there really quick.
>Think I got caught looking so I don't look again for a while.
>Decide to sneak a peek again. He's looking into my shower now.
>It's the guy from the sink.
>Decide to give him a show.
>Start jerking off
>Decide to finger my ass a little bit.
>Look again and he's hard.
>Dick is huge, probably 8 or 9 inches and thick
>We exchange glances.
>I motion for him to come into my shower.
>He comes in and rims me.
>Already going to blow, but stop myself.
>He proceeds to fuck me.
>The pleasure is too much and I blow everywhere.
>Let him fuck me until I can't handle it anymore.
>Turn around and he cums on my abs.
>Wash off and leave.
He had ripped abs and was sexy as fuck. 10/10 would do again.
>>
>>1443048
>before you even know he has an interest

the guy asked him out for a beer then invited him back to his place where he sat commando in basketball shorts. that is showing interest. if you don't make a move at that point you're just stupid.
as a top, i like it when a bottom shows me his asshole, especially if it is pre-stretched.
stop liking what i don't like.
>>
>>1442967
I'm from a country where the metric system is normal yet I literally cannot picture a 22cm dick. I had to google the imperial conversion
>>
>>1443319
>I had to google the imperial conversion
You too?
Inch should just be the international standard when it comes to penis length.
>>
>Be me
>23
>Camp counselor at a summer camp up in Colorado.
>Have a twelve-person group of 17-18 year old guys as campers.
>They're the oldest group at camp, so they act like Gods
>But, most campers are kinda timid in terms of changing in front of people.
>One 18-yo camper named B. B is pretty good looking, average height, toned, deep voice.
>Soon find out that B isn't afraid to change in front of people.
>One of first days of camp--morning. B gets out of bed and is wearing his boxers. Asks me if we have mountain biking today. I say that I think so. B strips out of of boxers and into underarmour.
> I gave a quick glance.
> Involuntarily did a double take.
> His soft cock is easily 7 inches. It literally didn't look real to me at first because of the length.
> 11 other guys are all getting up and stretching, so I keep shooting glances over at this cock as secretly as possible.
> I tell him that I think mountain biking is tomorrow.
> He laughs and strips out of his underarmour to get back into boxers.
> This time I'm on notice, and I watch as his monster cock flops out and around as he changes.
> Other counselor finally says that we actually do have mountain biking today.
> B smirks, says something on the line of "Jeez guys."
> B strips out of his boxers again.
>This time, I take note that he's been facing group of us the entire time.
> His smirk, his forward-facing stance, and his joking comment--he's clearly loving the opportunity to display.
> I watch again as he puts his underarmour back on.
> I'm drooling over the fact that, as he's pulling up the shorts, his cock still sticks out over the underarmour.
> He grabs it and gives one final tug to put it in his shorts.
> The bulge is unreal.

More to come about B.
>>
>>1443332

>Day one of camp, I find out that my (legal) camper has a massive cock, and he seems to like to show it off.
>I'm now looking for all of the opportunities which will provide me a glance of his cock.
>We have a little bit of free time every morning, every night, and after big events like mountain biking.
>Oftentimes, this free time is used to shower.
>Only four showers for us twelve guys.
>I try to time my shower so that I can be in the same group as B.
>Changing in front of the campers and showering as they shower isn't taboo.
>The campers are old enough that camp doesn't really care.
>The showers aren't see through, so some of the more modest campers will get into shower with clothes on, take them off in the shower, and avoid nudity in front of others.
>Not B
>After one particularly sweaty, afternoon adventure, we're all showering.
>The other counselor, a camper, B, and I are all queued up for the next showers.
>A few other campers are there, because toilets and toothbrushing and whatnot.
>B announces "Alright, I'm getting naked, nobody look!"
>I look.
>Don't even realize that B sees me looking because I'm too focused on side-glancing at his cock.
>B says "I said don't look, ANON"
>Moment of panic. I quickly look up and make eye-contact.
>He's smirking ear to ear.
>He then wiggles his waist so his cock is flopping, which draws my attention again, so I quickly get one last look (as he's watching me), and turn away.
>Other counselor gives me the "the hell?" look.
>I mutter something along the lines of "You're just putting yourself on display over there."
>Somehow that cuts the tension.
>But B definitely knows I was checking him out.
>>
>>1443340

>Later that night, in our bunks, pitch black.
>We all talk for a bit before going to bed.
>Since the first night, B has secretly crept up on people in the middle of the night to scare them.
>Don't even hear him coming.
>B springs onto my bed and scares the shit out of me.
>I go grab him to throw him off, and end up with a piece of his cock in my hand.
>No joke, this was entirely inadvertent and reactionary.
>Don't actually realize what's in my right hand, as my left arm is wrapped around his neck in a choke hold which I am more focused on. Oh, and it's pitch black.
>I keep him in the choke hold until he stops scrambling, then I keep him there a little longer and ask "You done?"
>He giggles a little.
>He gets right next to my ear, and whispers (so that only I can hear), "Your hand is on my junk." Then he gives a little pelvic thrush into my right hand.
>I quickly release both hands and push him off the bed, with a "Whoops."
>B giggles all the way back to his bed.
>>
I'm a nosy bitch. I always looked through my brother and dads computers as a teen. While snooping I stumble upon nudes of them. My dad has this thick 7 inch beer can cock. It's beautiful. My brother is easily 9 inches, not too thick but huge fucking nuts. Makes me feel so small having a 5 inch pencil dick.
>>
>>1443343

Final story.

>We go backpacking and over-night camping one night.
>We make it to our campsite, and I have to piss.
>There's a giant rock that hovers over a twenty-foot drop.
>I'm a red-blooded man, so I want to piss off of it.
>I tell my fellow counselor that I want to pee off that rock.
>B overhears.
>I make it to the edge of the rock, and B has followed.
>I unzip and do my thing.
>B comes right next to me and pulls out his beautiful piece of meat.
>I start to make small chat about peeing off rocks.
>B is swaying his hips left and right to make his stream sway as well.
>He ends his sway with his dick facing closer to me.
>I'm staring at this huge slab of dick, up-close, right next to me.
>B casually tugs his cock, mid stream, and pushes back his boxers so that his cock is fully out.
>Staring, staring, staring.
>I notice that his stream is big, and it's considerable noise as it hits the ground.
>I joke about how it sounds like a downpour.
>He chuckled, and he said that his peeing always sounded loud. He said his cousins call him "horse cock" because of how loud his peeing sounded.
>I said, "Are you sure that's the reason they call you horse cock?"
>He laughed, and I could tell out of the corner of my eye he was looking at me, so I decided to conspicuously look at his meat as he was finishing up.
>He did a few very slow, deliberate wags and shakes. I could see that he was still watching my eyes as I was watching his cock. He finished up with two, slow full-cock strokes, then he put his meat away.
>When he put his junk away, I lifted my eyes to make eye contact.
>He chuckled, said "easy there, counselor" and walked away.

He's married now, and I'm fairly confident he's on the straight side of Kinsey, but I think he just loved showing off and getting the attention.
>>
>>1442187
>been prostituting for about a year (bad life decision I know)

Bad decision how? Any tips or tricks you learned?
>>
>>1443327
Obviously the entire world should change for America.
>>
>>1442169
no direct shadow on the hand. shadow from the arm leading a good way down the leg is a dead give away that your hand is like 6 inches below your actual cock to make it look bigger.

0/10
>>
>>1443722
Tldr: don't
>>
>>1443722
This >>1445019. It's not glamorous, it's not safe. I needed money and it got me by but was a bad decision.
>>
File: 00M0M_a5qOTwAxMVB_600x450.jpg (11KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
00M0M_a5qOTwAxMVB_600x450.jpg
11KB, 337x450px
Met this dude on Tinder,
hadnt been with many guys we were both bi curious
decided to smoke at my place, chilled, eventually i felt up his cock in his pants and I immeadiatly was shocked
end up pulling his cock out of his pants and hes easily 9.5-10 inchs of monster black cock
end up sucking him for like a half hour til he nutted all over my face, then he blew me til I came, we made out, eventually he mounted me, lubed me up, and started going at my ass, literally screamed moaned and screamed every second for the first minute, eventually he buried my head and pounded me til he was finished. i wanted him to stop but kinda couldnt get him to.
>>
>>1443349
holy that was hot
>>
File: Karlo Starčević dignuti.jpg (64KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Karlo Starčević dignuti.jpg
64KB, 720x540px
my straight friend bet me that he has athe biggest dick Ive ever seen. I didnt belive him then he send me this. We are close and he dont care about me being gay. He like to show off
>>
>be me
>18
>first year of college
>share a dorm with another dude named Tyler
>cute af
>wavy brown hair
>deep blue eyes
>decent physique
>just a really handsome dude in general
>things are a little awkward at first but we eventually get to know each other well
>discover common interests
>begin to hang out with mutual friends
>soon become very comfortable around each other
>one day, he came home from a lecture late
>I was in bed on my laptop
>abruptly walked over towards me and began to ruffle through his bag
>pulled out a bottle of vodka and threw it on my bed
>proceeded to smile at me
>'want a drink anon?'
>it's Friday so I go with it
>'sure man, why not?'
>as the night draws on, our conversation begins to get more personal
>he's complaining about some blonde girl who won't fuck him
>offhandedly mentions that it's lucky that i'm not into women
>'why is that?'
>'because I wouldn't have a chance with her if she could have you'
>a little taken aback by this
>like I legitimately begin to blush
>as we become more and more intoxicated, his questions become even more personal and overtly sexual
>'so what's it like being with another guy?'
>'haha, it's good man'
>'do you, like, take it or give it?'
>'depends on who it is man'
>'sometimes I top, other times I bottom
>'what's the biggest you've taken?
>'don't know, 5' or 6' I guess
>'that it?'
>'yeah, you don't sound too impressed'
>he pauses for a moment
>'nah it's just kinda funny'
>'what is?'
>'that i'm bigger than all your other boyfriends'
>instanthardon.jpg
>'that so?'
>'yeah anon, you don't believe me'?
>heart is pounding against my chest
>assume that he's coming on to me but not 100% sure
>'want me prove it anon?'
>'just nod my head ever so slightly'
>he smiles
>'but you gotta promise me one thing anon'?
>'what'?
>you have to do what ever I tell you if i'm right
>sound good anon?
>horny af so I obviously say yes

Continue?
>>
>>1446343
For the love of God yes
>>
>>1446343
YES, OMG YES
>>
>>1446343

>Tyler begins to unbutton his jeans
>continues to pull his jeans down to knee level revealing a tight pair of red boxer briefs
>the outline of his cock is easily visible as his semi pushes against his underwear
>he slowly slips his boxer briefs off
>begins to stroke his cock until he is completely hard
>it's by far the biggest I have seen in person
>'a bet is a bet, right anon?'
>'lie face up on the your bed while I get undressed'
>removes all remaining clothes until he's completely nude while I lay down on the bed
>he then walks over to me and nonchalantly wraps his two legs around my shoulders
>his thigh muscle press against my chest and the tip of his cock touches my chin
>grabs the back of my head and pull me towards his cock
>instinctively take the tip in my mouth
>proceed to move my mouth up and down his shaft
>nearly begin to gag but pull through
>his cock begins to pulsate
>'swallow for me, anon'
>blows his loads in my mouth and do I my best to swallow
>grab the bottle of vodka from the ground beside the bed and take a shot
>>
>>1443349
I imagined the boy as podrick from got lol
>>
>>1446359
Does anyone actually believe these? Sure they're kinda hot but they sound so fake.. It's like trying to enjoy a YouTube vid you know is staged, not the same. These play out like a daytime fantasy someone would have
>>
>>1446392
I don't think anyone really believes them, but some thirsty fags try to suspend disbelief. Most of these read like My First Erotica, and I don't see why people pretend they're real when they could just present steamy fiction.
>>
>be me
>chatting with an older guy on hook up site
>take it to skype, cam with him
>incredibly good looking
>scared of meeting him cuz had slept with only 2 guys before
>fuck it, agree to meet him at 2 AM at a hotel
>meet him, sexy voice, fit body, pretty face
>takes off his pants
>biggest and prettiest dick I've sen in person to this day today - straight, thick, moderately veiny, uncut, but big visible head
>get down and suck it
>time to get fucked
>get on all 4s, he lubes it up and pushes it in with no preparation
>goddamn it hurts
>keeps fucking, asks me to lie on my back
>fucks me missionary
>mix of pleasure and pain, eventually pain overcomes everything
>tell him to stop
>see shit on his dick, bed, lots of it
>embarassing.odf
>I dildoed myself beforehand to make sure there was no shit in the way, but the fucker was so big it went past my rectal valves, right into my sigmoid colon.
>gets up, showers real quickly
>before leaving I say some stupid shit like "I felt like a baby getting my diapers changed."
>he laughs, I leave
>walking back home, asshole hurts like hell
>get in bed, sleep
>wake up, have breakfast, ass still hurts
>income bowel movements
>go to the bathroom, take a shit
>massive pain
>ass hurts a good 3 more days

Big dicks are very tempting, but I will never take a monster cock in my precious butt ever again. If you do, make sure to empty your bowel and don't eat anything at least 3 hours before getting fucked.
>>
>>1446567
>>1446392
That's been the point of greentexts from the start desu, nobody actually takes them seriously, they're (mostly) just meant as ways of expressing hot fantasies like the rape thread and others.
>>
File: 2016-06-06.jpg (41KB, 425x567px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-06.jpg
41KB, 425x567px
>>1446737
Right. I jerk off to videos 20% of the time.
But the other 80% I spend on /hm looking for slutty stories and reddit has a gaystoriesgonewild sub that gets pretty hot.

you faggots ruin greentext threads when i just wanna bust a nut. who gives a fuck if its real? Whoo-petty-doo gawdamm
>>
>>1446296

Christ that's a nice dick
>>
>>1446810
yeah, if he wasent my friend I would be all over it. But Im okay with this situacion where he loves to tese me
>>
>>1442532
Story?
>>
I have a pretty good one,

I was at a bar on a Wednesday night, a pretty cute mid 40s daddy starts hitting on me (I'm 23 at the time). We kinda hit it off, my friends decide to go to another club I tell him I'm heading out. He asks out a tourist could find himself at that bar if he wanted to I tell him where to go if he decides, flirty back and forth. Head to the other bar, he ends up showing up. He's in a full suit so clearly here on a business trip. He ends up buying me drinks we're dancing making out having a good time and we decide we want to go to steamworks (bath house), head over there get to the lockers take off all our clothes (didn't catch a glance of his dick, I was too busy ripping my clothes off drunkenly). We get up to the second floor, and start making out in our towels and stumble into the glory hole room. He puts his hard dick through the hole and HOLY FUCK. One of the biggest daddy dicks I have ever seen, I promptly began sucking on it, and immediately told him we needed a room there so he could fuck me. We did, and then we also went back to his hotel room and fucked for hours. It was amazing, probably to this day one of the biggest dicks I've ever had.
>>
>>1446296
Od kud si?
>>
>>1447137
Hrvatska. Ti?
>>
>>1442168
if you want a huge cock, hit up my man at /monotonestreaming on twitch dot teevee :^)
>>
>>1447210
Is that just spam or is it an actual sincere suggestion?
>>
>>1447213
he's got a huge cock and deserves the view
>>
>>1447215
How do you know he's got a huge cock? How big is it exactly?
>>
>>1447310
Seems like a troll
>>
My sister's boyfriend plays football and a friend of mine (gay) is in the same team and told me he saw anon's huge dick in the locker room.
Since he told me that i've been obsessed with his bulge and dreamed many ways to see it. One day the gods heard my preys.
It was a rainy day and my family was invited to a wedding. My sister and anon arrived at home completely wet and because of some puddle their shoes and trousers were covered in mud.
While my sister was drying her hair anon came in my room to wear one of my dresses.
>"I'm freezing"
>"Take this towel, do you need underwear, socks and shoes too?"
>"Everything is soaked" he said starting to undress himself from the jacket.
>"OK, what do you prefer, brief or boxer?" (not so sure you call it like this in english but whatever)
>"as you can see, brief"
He was pulling out his trousers and i could clearly see those brief barely exploding because of all the meat it was containing: it was so wet that i could already see the lines of that packed cock.
>"ok, i'll give you these, which of these dress do you prefer?"
>"it really is the same for me"
Now he is taking off everything, he's naked drying himself with the towel, while my attention is completely captured by his bouncing cock: quite small balls, slightly darker shin, trimmed hair and nearly 6 inches while flaccid, probably the most beautiful dick i've ever seen.
>"ahaha, stop looking..."
>"oh, i'm sorry ahah"
>"... it gets hard with staring people"
this escalation got me by surprise, i try to play it down
>"... it's not a problem for me"
laughing hard he gave me his back while ending to dry his hair, the situation didn't get awkward after all.
>"ok, this jacket should fits you, then choose the tie you prefer"
I'm about to leave the room while i'm giving him the clothes
>"thanks buddy"
While he half turned himself to take them i could distinctly see that his cock was actually half hard and grown even more.
My heart skipped a bit, i got out of there breathless.
>>
I was 20 when I had sex for the first time. We were having a game night at a friends place and I got too drunk to get back home, so he let me stay the night. He's 31, pretty handsome, never really thought about him that way. We start talking about girls, and being drunk I just accidentally came out to him as bi. He's also bi, and haven't gotten laid in a while. Our conversation turns more sexual as time goes on, at 2am we're readying to go to sleep. He starts taking off his clothes right in front of me, and he had the biggest fucking bulge in his boxers I'd ever seen. I start getting really horny, start stroking myself through my pants. He notices, of course. "You don't have to sleep on the couch if you don't want. We can share the bed." Fucking score.
He tells me to take off my clothes as well, sleeping in clothes is uncomfortable. I oblige, my boner is clearly visible in my boxers, no way of hiding it. He eyes me, he keeps chuckling, and stroking his meat through the fabric. But he doesn't make a move until we're in bed. We get in bed and I don't get too near to him, I'm kinda shy. He just grabs me and pulls me against him. Spooning, his hands all over me, feel his bulge against my ass. He's kissing my neck while his one hand goes to my boxers and the other goes to my nipples. He starts stroking me, I'm not very big and his hand just fucking dwarfs my dick. He keeps doing that while grinding his cock against my ass as I keep moaning and panting. Getting so hot, I tell him I want him.

(tbc)
>>
He tells me I have to show him how much I want him. He pulls down his boxers, sits up and forces my face down to his crotch. He is fucking huge. I have no idea about inches, but putting my chin to his balls his dick goes over my forehead. Uncut, almost as thick as my wrist, huge balls too. No idea how he walks with that thing between his legs. I start sucking on his balls, making my way up his cock. Once I make it to the tip he's already leaking pre. Fucking tasty pre too. I just can't suck him, I'd trained myself with a dildo and I'm pretty good at going deep but he's too fucking big. I can get his tip in my mouth and my jaw hurts from opening too much, any deeper and I start gagging. I give up on that and just go to licking and kissing all of his meat.
Once he's had enough, he pulls me up and kisses me. My first kiss and it's fucking hot. He puts me down on the bed on my back and pulls off my boxers. He chuckles as he sees my dick. His is like, 4 times as big as mine. I'm kinda self concious about it, but I also get really hot when I'm not as big as my partner (not sure how else to put it). He pushes his fingers in to my mouth and I suck on them until they're wet. I spread my legs and he starts rubbing my rim with his wet fingers. I'm not completely virgin back there, I've had dildos, but he can just barely push one finger in. No way we're doing this without lube. He goes to his drawer and comes back with lube and a condom. He lubes his left hand finger, and fingers my ass while he strokes his condom covered cock with his lubed right hand.

(2/3)
>>
Finally he leans over me and pushes his cock against my asshole. He starts slowly forcing it in, very gently. He holds my head with both his hands and stares straight in to my eyes as he slowly feeds his cock to my ass. Once he finally manages to hilt, I'm trembling, gasping, moaning. It's so big. He fucks me gently in missionary position, steadily getting harder and faster. His stomach rubs against my dick with every thrust. At this point, I'm just making weird noises, barely able to handle just how fucking amazing all of this feels. Getting really close, I tell him that and he starts thrusting a little harder, and pushing his body against mine, squeezing my dick between our bodies.
When I cum, I cum hard. I blow a huge load that covers both of our stomachs and he keeps fucking me through the whole thing. Once I finally come down, he pulls out. He throws the condom on the floor and jerks off on me. When he cums, he aims his cock to my face. His cum is fucking thick and it smells so strong and there's a lot of it. A lot of it ends up in my mouth and I swallow of course, not the best taste but it's hot. Most of it goes all over my face and hair.
He lays down next to me and pulls me against him. We fall asleep spooning and do it again the next day before I go home. We still do it sometimes, I moved out of my parents house in June and he's been over to my apartment at least once a month since, and we've had game nights once a month as well.
>>
>>1447181
Isto, koji grad?
>>
>>1447645
Could you maybe share a pic of it?
>>
>>1447658
Sorry, don't have one.
>>
>>1447800
>Sorry, don't have one.

Charcoal rendering?
>>
>>1447803
I don't know what that is?
>>
>>1447823
>I don't know what that is?
It was a joke. Maybe look over your head.
>>
>>1447650
Zagreb ;)
>>
>>1446736
the only believable story in this thread. This is so /hm/ kek
>>
>>1447650
javi se na kik ako imas
Moj je: JustFuckingUserName
>>
>>1442168

>Be me
>Be 19
>Out getting wasted with some friends at a straight club
>Crazy drunk and thirsting for some cock around 1am
>All the friends I'm with are either chicks or straight men so I ditch them and decide to make my way to the gay bar
>I'm just outside the club and I'm busting for a cigarette, realise I don't have a lighter
>I walk up to this super hot black guy - athletic, thick arms, a face you wanted to cream over - he's smoking and I ask for a lighter
>Gives me one and we get talking, we're both super drunk
>Says he's waiting for his boys to come out, he's too drunk to get back in
>Asks me if I'm out to pull some bitches, I say 'yes' and tell him how horny I am
>Says he's horny as fuck too
>Invite him back to mine and I say we can get some chicks round, and I've tons of drink
>He says fuck yeah and we walk home
>Get through my front door and i grab his ass
>He's a little freaked out and asks where the bitches at
>Ignoring him I drop to my knees and grab his belt
>He's frozen to the spot
>I say it's cool "I'm not gay but I want to see your dick"
>He doesn't push me away
>Get to his dick, it's fucking huge, like 8 inch flaccid
>Stick it in my mouth and he starts getting hard
>Must be 10 inch now, he's breathing heavily
>Coerce him into my room
>>
>>1448204

>He's very passive, letting me do what I want
>Deepthroating the shit out of his cock the best I can, choking
>All of a sudden he grabs me, throws me on the bed, my ass is in the air
>Haven't bottomed in ages, I wasn't prepared
>He fucks the life out of me, I'm moaning, feeling my insides tear
>Still feels good, I'm looking in his eyes
>His strong hands grab my throat
>Cums inside me with barely a sound out of him
>Takes his dick out lies down, says "Now me"
>Ass is still throbbing, I get up and dip my unworthy cock in his tight hole
>His eyes are closed, he's moaning like a bitch, telling me to take it easy
>Fuck him gently taking in his body with eyes
>I eventually cum inside his ass
>He's asleep within minutes
>Wake up the next morning and he's gone
>So is my laptop and phone
>>
>>1448206
>>1448204
In this episode of Things that never happened...
>>
>>1443349
Do you keep in touch with him?
>>
>>1442532
>>1446857

I guess bottoming for him wasn't too much of a different story? He texted me to ask if I had time to suck his dick and when I got over there and had been sucking his dick for a few minutes I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He asked if I was sure, I said "Why not?" and he smiled and started getting undressed

Once we both ready we were trying to figure out how to get him in me, and I had a feeling that if I could control how quickly he went in everything would be fine. So he sat on his couch, put a condom on and lubed it, and when I was ready I straddled him and started sitting down on it. I'd never tried taking anything longer than 6 inches, and nothing nearly as thick, but I managed to sit all the way down on it and get all 9 inches in.

So a 20y/o 5'6" twink sitting on the massive 9x6" cock of a 6' tall guy and everything was going fine, but I felt his cock twitch inside me and I immediately started cumming...absolutely no control. Luckily he laughed it off and was okay with me sucking him off and trying again another day, since we at least knew I could take it (he was impressed). We have fucked successfully since then, I'm happy to say.
>>
>>1448281
hot as fuck, tell more
>>
>>1448281
>>1448402

Our hookups are mostly all the same. It's to a point where when I'm getting close to his place I'll text him and he'll unlock his front door so I don't have to knock.

Sometimes we chat a bit on his couch before one of us mentions getting him off, and he'll unzip his jeans and pull his dick out; if I'm short on time or he's been working from home he'll have his cock out and hard already when I walk down to his basement. I'm more of a fan of when he's not hard yet, since his cock feels massive even when it's still soft, and I can actually fit his whole dick in my mouth that way...of course then he gets hard, and I'm back to only being able to get half of his 9" in
>>
File: crotch-grab.jpg (110KB, 850x545px) Image search: [Google]
crotch-grab.jpg
110KB, 850x545px
>new in town for school
>go out to levi/leather bar looking for dick
>get a beer, walk thru the bar not seeing anyone that really piques my interest
>standing by the pool table watching some bears play pool
>guy walks up to me says 'hey' not really my type so i say 'hey' and look around planning my escape
>i start walking away and he grabs my arm
>'wait' he says and spins me around
>he has a really firm grip and is stronger than he looks
>grabs my hand and puts it on his crotch
>i feel a hard cock beneath his jeans
>i laugh embarrassed and try to pull away
>'you feel that?' he demands 'yeah' i say and try to pull away again
>he hold my hand there and i feel his hard cock swell even bigger
>i give it a squeeze 'no way' i say and try to pull away
>'whaddya mean no way?' he demands still holding my hand on his cock
>'that thing is fucking huge' i tell him with a laugh 'that can't be real' and i try to pull away
>'oh, it is real' he says looking into my eyes 'you want that?' he says making it jump in my hand
>i don't say anything embarrassed as fuck looking around to see if anyone is watching but everyone is doing there own thing, drinking, playing pool, talking. we are in our own little world just me and him.
>'let's go' he says and pushes me toward the door.
>i'm kind of excited now. i've never met a guy who was this forward before. he is couple of inches shorter than me so i'm not scared. i could take him if he tries anything. i follow him out of the bar.
>>
File: tumblr_n9dqo0IoKj1t0zczeo1_1280.jpg (311KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9dqo0IoKj1t0zczeo1_1280.jpg
311KB, 1280x960px
>it is cold outside and he is standing waiting for me. 'where do you live?' he demands
>'pretty close' is tell him. 'let's go' he says
>'you wanna go to my place?" i ask "yeah" he says
>'okay' i say and start walking. he follows me in silence to my car. 'what the hell' i say to myself 'we can have a drink at my place and see what's in his pants and if it's no good we'll come back here.' can't think of anything to say to him so we walk in silence to my truck.
>he doesn't say anything the whole way home and i'm just thinking about what his cock felt like through his pants. i can't wait to see it out of his pants.
>get to my house, unlock the door go inside and he immediately grabs me and starts kissing me with tongue before i can even get the door closed. before i know it he is pushing down on my shoulders and forcing my face into his crotch. he is still hard and it feels really thick and smells really good.
>he pulls his belt off and opens his trousers, pushing them down his thick hairy thighs. 'wow this is getting good' i think to myself.
>>
File: cuerpo-adictamente (2).jpg (507KB, 1280x918px) Image search: [Google]
cuerpo-adictamente (2).jpg
507KB, 1280x918px
>he's holding my head with both hands rubbing my face against his hard cock still in his briefs and moaning.
>i look up at him and spits a big thick wad that hits me square in the face. it shocks me. i didn't see this coming. he slaps my cheek with the flat of his hand and rubs some of the spit across my face smashing my nose up like a pig's then he grabs my face and rubs it back on his hard cock. 'get it wet' he growls.
>i open my mouth and start salivating on his white briefs trying to get them so wet that i can see through them. his dick is starting to ooze it looks like as there is a big wet spot at the end of it spreading out into the fabric.
>i can feel his warm spit dripping slowly down my face and into the neck of my shirt. my knees are killing me on the tile and he's pushing me backwards.
>i lose my balance and fall backward hitting my elbow on the floor. 'get up, faggot' he growls at me as he plops down onto the sofa and pulls his trousers down around his ankles. 'get over here and get this wet'
>'do you want a beer?' i say getting up and looking for an excuse to slow things down. 'yeah' he says unbuttoning his shirt to reveal a hairy chest.
>i grab a couple of beers and turn on the tv to muffle the noises in case my neighbors are listening.
>he is kicked back on my sofa with his jeans around his ankles still wearing his briefs with his shirt undone but still on. this guy looks amazing like this. no wonder he's not into small talk.
>>
File: claudioi.2.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
claudioi.2.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
>'you got any porn?' he says as i hand him a beer. 'sure' i say and dig around for an old dvd i think he'll like. 'take your pants off' he says drinking his beer.
>i put in the dvd and take my pants off. 'your boxers too' he commands 'but leave your shirt on.'
>i do as he says then drop to my knees and bury my face in his package. he puts a hand on the back of my head and pushes it into his still amazingly hard cock and asks 'is that what you needed?'
>'mmmmffffkyyymmm' i manage to moan into the shaft of his thick dick. his balls are the size of large eggs, warm and full. 'take your shorts off' i say coming up for air. he slaps me pretty hard with his free hand across my face and takes a swig of beer then spits it directly into my face. 'don't tell me what to do, faggot.'
>he stands up and kicks off his jeans then slides his briefs down his hairy legs, picking them up and stuffing them in my mouth with one stroke.
>his big hard cock swings out over my face and his huge balls are inches from my nose.
>god, he smells amazing, clean and manly like soap and sweat and balls.
>he holds my ears and starts humping his cock across his briefs that are still in my mouth.
>>
File: tumblr_nvsa5vPKqb1uit9m4o5_1280.jpg (387KB, 1280x976px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvsa5vPKqb1uit9m4o5_1280.jpg
387KB, 1280x976px
>i can hear the porn in the background "fuck that jock ass!" some boy is moaning over and over to the sounds of wet sloppy buttsex.
>the man is standing over me humping my face watching the porn and drinking his beer. above my face his hard cock is drooling out a big long string of pre-cum from his piss-slit that is swinging back and forth with his thrusts.
>he looks down at me and pulls the wet briefs out of my mouth and throws them on the floor. 'pick 'em up with your teeth' he commands pointing at the briefs.
>i bend over to grab them with my teeth and he reaches forward and smacks my ass hard with the palm of his hand then puts a foot in my neck pushing my face into the wet briefs and the cool tile of the floor. 'you got a nice ass, boy' he says to me taking a long gulp of beer and setting the bottle down on the coffee table.
>he bends over and takes an ass cheek in each hand grabbing them firmly then spanking them loudly one after the other before dropping backwards onto the sofa. 'suck my dick, fag' he growls.
>>
File: tumblr_nvs94cgekr1uit9m4o3_500.gif (987KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvs94cgekr1uit9m4o3_500.gif
987KB, 500x281px
>i crawl over to him with his briefs in my mouth. i'm starting to really like this guy.
>he slaps me across the cheek and tells me to get him another beer.
>'take off your shirt' he says when return with it.
>'suck my dick' he says again when i'm standing in front of him completely naked. i drop to my knees and hungrily inhale the scent of his balls then lick my way up his long shaft to the uncut head focusing on the underside sensitive part while he watches tv and swigs his beer. his cock is long and thick. probably the thickest cock i have ever held in my hand, my fingers barely touch around it and i have big hands.
>i guide the head to my lips and gently pull the skin back revealing the big red glans that swells out of the confines of his foreskin. this is a mushroom tip if i've ever seen one and it is dripping clear white liquid all down the shaft and onto his thigh.
>the head barely fits in my mouth. i'm careful not to scrape it with my teeth and i try to get it back into my throat but it is simply too big. my lips are stretched tight around the shaft just behind the head and there are two or three hand-widths of cock that remain high and dry no matter how hard i try to take it in.
>i feel him leaning forward rubbing a big hand down my lower back and onto my ass. i tense for what is coming and he smacks my ass hard, then rubs it and smacks it again. this time he rubs his hand down between my cheeks forcing a thick rough finger into my tender asshole. i haven't been fucked in a long time and i'm tingling and starting to sweat with anticipation.
>>
File: tumblr_nvsa0d8MEk1uit9m4o1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvsa0d8MEk1uit9m4o1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x750px
>i'm lost in the smell of his cock loving the feel of his rough hands on my ass when he pushes me back. 'let's go in there' he says pointing to the bedroom.
>i follow him to the bedroom thinking 'how far am i going to go with this guy - when should i put on the brakes?' when he turns around and grabs me in his strong arms and forces his tongue between my lips again. 'you're so fuckin sexy' he says then spits directly in my face again. i can feel it dripping from my nose. it kind of pisses me off and i want to spit back at him but i'm not sure what he would do so i don't. he laughs and pushes me roughly onto the bed face down.
>he kneels behind me and i feel his hands on my ass cheeks pulling them apart then his tongue darting into my sensitive hole. god, my cock is hard now and leaking onto the mattress. i'm glad i showered before going to the club. 'a boy scout is prepared' i think and then shiver with pleasure as his tongue thrusts into my asshole. 'fuck, i gotta be careful' i think, wondering if i still have rubbers and lube. it has been so long since i had a dude eat my ass!
>'lift your ass up' he says grabbing my hips and pulling them up. 'arch your back'
>he spits on my asshole and i can feel him rubbing it into my hole with something, not his finger.
>oh fuck. he found my toy!
>>
File: tumblr_nvs8o9JKNM1uit9m4o4_500.jpg (35KB, 423x564px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvs8o9JKNM1uit9m4o4_500.jpg
35KB, 423x564px
>with a single painful thrust he jams the toy into my ass.
>it must have been under my bed where i left it after the last time i jerked off. he must have found it while he was eating my ass.
>'bark like a dog, faggot' he yells laughing at me and slapping my ass.
>he stands and grabs a fistful of my hair yanking my head back, peering into my eyes.
>'you didn't tell me you were a pervert, boy' he says laughing and then forces his tongue into my mouth. 'i'm gonna fuck your ass so good' he hisses 'roll over on your back'
>>
File: tumblr_nvs8o9JKNM1uit9m4o1_500.gif (412KB, 454x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvs8o9JKNM1uit9m4o1_500.gif
412KB, 454x254px
>i'm laying on my back with my legs in the air.
>he is standing over me naked, his big cock jutting out in front of him.
>he's holding my ankles in his big rough hands.
>'scoot your ass over to the edge of the bed, man' he tells me pulling on my legs
>i slide over to the edge and he forces my legs back so my knees are near my ears. i'm feeling really vulnerable but his body is perfect and he's doing all the right things.
>'where's your lube?' he asks.
>'in the door next to the bed' i say trying to reach over and get it but he finds it and pops a big glob of cold lube on my ass hole and another one on his cock and then starts rubbing it into my ass crack with his cock while he rubs it on the shaft of his cock with his free hand.
>'are you ready for my cock, boy?' he asks pushing his giant cockhead against my asshole.
>'umm, wait, don't you need a rubber?' i say
>he pauses, looks at me and then says 'do you have any?' 'they're in that drawer' i say. 'you can't miss 'em.'
>'oh' he seems disappointed. 'yeah. i saw those.'
>'put one on' i tell him
>he looks at me 'they're not gonna fit' he says
>'yeah, they'll fit. c'mon put one on.'
>'no. they hurt my dick.' he says 'and they usually break. let me fuck you without one.'
>>
File: asshair.jpg (54KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
asshair.jpg
54KB, 683x1024px
>'dude, you can't fuck me without a condom. i barely know you." i say and he glares at me.
>he leans over me reaches a big hand down and around my neck choking me. 'don't tell me what i'm gonna do, faggot' he growls into my face tightening his grip around my throat.
>i can feel his hard cock pushing at my asshole but it is way too big. he's not gonna get inside me without a fight.
>'lay on your stomach, boy' he tells me then slaps my face really hard with his free hand while choking me with the other.
>'roll over.'
>he grabs my arm and tries to flip me over onto my stomach. surprised at myself i roll over and stick my ass up. 'you better not have any diseases' i say into the pillow but loud enough for him to hear me.
>he is holding the back of my neck with one hand, pushing my face into the bed while guiding his cock into my asshole with his other hand. he is pushing really hard and i am clenching really hard. i'm terrified if i relax it will pop in and tear my ass in two. the first time i ever got fucked i bled and this guy's cock is a lot thicker. but i've had a lot more practice since then.
>'relax, fucker!' he yells at me trying to force his cock into my butthole.
>'dude. it's not gonna fit' i tell him.
>'it will fit' he says 'we just need more lube'
>he releases his hold on me and i hear him squeezing more lube onto his cock then feel the cold as he squeezes more onto my ass. he starts fucking me with a finger, then two, then three, opening me up with his rough hands.
>i lay there like i'm drugged as he penetrates my hole. he is in control. he is going to fuck me. this man owns my ass. there is nothing i can do. there is nothing i want to do but lay there and let him violate me.
>>
File: bfass.png (165KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
bfass.png
165KB, 400x291px
>'relax your ass, fag' he is breathing in my ear
>i can feel his cock head pushing against my stretched hole. laying on top of me, he is trying to force it in.
>'it's not gonna fit' i say
>'it's gonna fit, fag' he says grabbing a fistful of hair and yanking my head back so he can see my face.
>'i wanna see your face when i put it in'
>he is pushing hard now. his dick is incredibly thick but it is also incredibly hard and my ass is incredibly lubed up. he is starting to make progress and i'm worried. i'm worried it is going to pop and rip something. i need my ass to shit. i can't be having it torn up and wrecked, left for dead. i need to think fast.
>'do you want to smoke some pot?' i ask
>he stops trying to force his cock into me and his ragged breathing slows while he thinks about this.
>'yeah, maybe we should take a break'
>relieved, i wait for him to climb off me, then i get up, find the bong and a couple of dank buds and load a bowl. my ass is wet with sweat and lube, so i put a towel on the bed and sit on it. he is sitting on the bed with a hardon watching me.
>'i like you, faggot' he says to me 'you're pretty cool'
>i inhale a deep lungfull through the bubbler and pass the bong to him. 'no thanks,' he says 'i don't smoke weed.' caught off guard i don't know what to do, so i take another couple of hits. by this time i am feeling amazing. this amazing man is in my house and he wants to tear my ass up. i love life!
>>
File: tumblr_nu7mxt3RQN1qg05g8o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu7mxt3RQN1qg05g8o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1919px
>'put that shit away and open a window' he commands.
>i do as he says then he pulls me on the bed and starts roughly kissing me, squeezing me in his strong arms. 'you taste like ass' he says to me 'so you're gonna lick my ass.'
>he rolls over and pulls up a leg exposing his tiny furry asshole. 'lick my hole, faggot. you know you want to.'
>now i don't know about you but i've only licked an asshole once before and it wasn't really my thing.
>'lick my asshole!' he yells and grabs my hair forcing my face into his butt.
>'okay, jesus!' i mumble into his ass. it is sweaty and hairy but clean and smells like irish spring. i gingerly extend my tongue and tenderly lick his hole. it tastes kind of metallic and i think 'what the fuck, just do it' so i force my tongue into his hole.
>'fuck yeah!' he moans, pushing on the back of my head, smothering me in his ass. 'eat my ass, faggot!'
>i'm pretty stoned at this point and i feel like i'm floating surrounded by his beautiful ass. i'm really tonguing him now, excited by his groans of pleasure i'm burying my face into his butt, forcing my tongue into his hole.
>then he farts in my face.
>i'm disgusted. he clearly did this on purpose and it stinks. bad. what an asshole.
>he pretends like nothing happened but holds my face there so i can't move, forcing me to breath his fumes. i know he is humiliating me. showing me he's boss. he's the alpha. he owns me. i'm the beta. i won't fight back. he could do whatever he wants with me and i would let him.
>>
File: tumblr_nsn8fhLY861s2cuhao1_540.jpg (67KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsn8fhLY861s2cuhao1_540.jpg
67KB, 540x535px
>we lay still like that for a few minutes while he asserts his control, my face in his ass, his hand on my head holding me down. my dick is diamonds. i've never been owned like this before.
>finally he moves, standing on the floor next to the bed.
>'come suck my dick, fag' he orders me and i crawl over the bed and start sucking like the fag that i am.
>he is still hard. in fact, i've never seen his cock soft and he's been here at my house now for over an hour.
>he's groping my ass while i slobber on the end of his fat cock, wondering if i can make him come this way.
>'watch your teeth!' he yelps jumping back and cracking me on the jaw 'or i'll know them out'
>that hurt. he is getting rougher now and there is sweat streaming down his sides from his densely furry armpits. he smells like a man and i know what i have to do.
>>
File: tumblr_ntj0o7fk0K1su1exso1_1280.jpg (178KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntj0o7fk0K1su1exso1_1280.jpg
178KB, 640x960px
>'i want you to fuck me' i mumble.
>'what?' he yells at me grabbing a handful of hair and jerking my head up.
>'i want you to fuck me, ...sir' i say, my cheeks flushing red with embarrassment.
>'i know you do, fagboy' he says with a smile 'i know you do.'
>he slaps my ass. 'lay on your stomach' he says 'and relax your ass. i'm gonna fuck you.'
>i feel the weight of his body pressing down on me, his strong arms on either side of me, his thick cock between my ass cheeks pressing down against my backdoor and i concentrate on relaxing. he is warm and comforting, he surrounds me with his manly smell, he overpowers me with his manly strength, he owns me with his manly cock.
>he is pushing in and i am relaxing, relaxing, relaxing and i feel my hole stretching and stretching and stretching then i feel a pop and incredible pain like getting kicked in the gut or kneed in the balls only in my ass. he's got the head in.
>he's breathing heavily on the back of my neck pulling my head back looking at my face as i'm grimacing with pain.
>'good boy' he hisses 'we're almost there. relax your ass' and he pushes and i can feel him slowly entering me, opening me up, stretching my hole wider than it's ever been stretched. he is owning my ass and it will never be the same.
>>
File: fuckyou.gif (730KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.gif
730KB, 500x494px
>he's going deeper.
>'i'm not gonna be able to shit after this' i think, but then decide to just go with it. the pain is slowly throbbing in my ass, but diminishing.
>i don't think i'm bleeding, thank god.
>he is still thrusting. 'jesus, how fucking long is his cock' i'm thinking as he keeps sliding in deeper and then he hits bottom and i feel a sharp pain deep in my gut like when i got my appendix out.
>'is it in man?' i ask sounding more worried than i had intended.
>'not quite' he says 'i think i hit something'
>he thrusts his hips and the sharp pain returns
>'wait!' i scream 'don't tear anything'
>he laughs but doesn't stop thrusting
>'we just gotta work through it' he says slowly flexing his cockhead deep in my bowels so that i feel like a pig on a stick.
>'there's a bend in your colon' he groans and thrusts and then he's in up to the hilt, i can feel his huge balls laying on mine and his warm furry crotch on my ass cheeks.
>i'm pinned to the bed, his weight holding me down, his cock controlling me, i couldn't move if i wanted to, but i don't.
>i just want to lay here like his fucktoy, completely controlled by him...
>and then he started fucking.
>>
File: tumblr_nh3293jBrt1sqg7t3o1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh3293jBrt1sqg7t3o1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x633px
>pulling out of me seemed to take forever, draining me, leaving me empty and then
>slowly thrusting back into me, his hard cock taking ownership and pinning me down under his weight.
>in and out
>in and out
>his thrusts were hypnotizing.
>i was fully under his power.
>he held me down and piston fucked me into a pool of jelly.
>my ass was his fleshjack.
>he had turned me into his personal fagboy fucktoy.
>the pain had worn away to a dull throbbing and a slight pinch when he hit the bend in my colon and forced his huge head through and around it into my lower intestine.
>i thought surely i would never have a normal size shit again in my life. he had wrecked my hole so thoroughly. but what else mattered? i couldn't remember anything before that meant half as much as this man owning my hole.
>my life was meaningless until he filled me up with his enormous dong.
>'you like my big cock?' he asked breathlessly as he pounded it deep inside me. 'is this what you needed, fagboy?'
>'yessir, i love your huge cock sir!' i moaned as he stretched my asshole with his girth.
>then he really started to deep-dick me.
>>
File: asleep.jpg (120KB, 944x1233px) Image search: [Google]
asleep.jpg
120KB, 944x1233px
>he was pistoning in and out of me now in a push-up position.
>i could hear his breathing rapidly increasing as his thrusts got quicker and deeper.
>'are you ready for me boy? are you ready for my load?' he cried out to me and i could tell he was getting close to cumming.
>personally, i never let anyone cum in my ass because i didn't want to catch a disease.
>'pull out and shot on my face!' i moaned into the pillow.
>'what?' he yelled.
>'cum on my face please sir!' i yelled but i could tell he wasn't listening.
>'do you want my load in your ass boy? do you want me to breed you?'
>'cum on my face man!' i said as he held me down by the neck and deep-dicked me furiously.
>'you want me to cum on your face?' he yelled
>'yeah, cum on my face! please! sir!' i cried as his cock swelled up inside me. i was going to feel this tomorrow.
>'oh god, your ass is so tight!' he yelled pushing my face deeper into the mattress 'i wanna cum in your ass boy!'
>'no, don't cmmmmmmfffffwwnnnnmmm' i yelled my mouth full of pillow.
>'i'm gonna cum in your ass, faggot!' he yelled and i could feel him tense up and yell 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!' as his cock started pulsing deep in my asshole and i knew he was dumping his load inside me, holding me down with his strong arms. i struggled to pull away to roll out from under him but i was pinned to the bed as he held his huge dick deep inside me, his heavy body heaving with one final thrust as he dumped all his man juice inside me.
>i couldn't get away. he was breeding me. he owned me now. i was his cumdumpster. he had planted his seed inside me and staked his claim.
>as his cock slowly stopped throbbing and his breathing gradually returned to normal he lay on top of me and inside me. i was his fucktoy. i was his fagboy. i was his cumdump. he owned my ass.
>>
File: ohman.jpg (280KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ohman.jpg
280KB, 960x1280px
>finally he rolled off me and pushed me away as his long thick dick slowly pulled out of me for what seemed like an eternity leaving me feel so empty
>then he started gently snoring.
>>
File: hairyass.jpg (129KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
hairyass.jpg
129KB, 640x960px
>he was breathing quieter now.
>he had rolled over and was spooning me in his sleep. i could feel his warm furry chest on my back and his huge thick cock in the crack of my ass. it was still semi-hard. this man never got soft.
>his gentle breathing in my ear was comforting but i couldn't sleep.
>i was worried i might have aids. or syphilis. or gonorrhea. i hope he would have told me if he had a disease or something but you never know. thank god we weren't in san francisco or somewhere. he seemed healthy. still, i was worried. my asshole was tender and i could feel it leaking. i knew he had cum a lot. and now it seemed to be wanting to get out.
>i didn't want to wake him, but i knew i needed to try and shit his cum out. before it forced its way out. i was worried i would fall asleep and awake in a bed filled with shit and cum. it felt like i had lost all bowel control. i was worried he had wrecked me for life. would i have to wear a colostomy bag? would i need surgery?
>i had to get in the bathroom and inspect my hole for damage. i had to know the worst.
>quietly i tried to lift his heavy arm off of me so i could sneak out of bed. his forearms were so hairy. i realized i still had an erection. i had ejaculated into the mattress at the very moment he was cumming inside me. but i felt like i hadn't cum yet. my balls were blue as though i had a two-weeks load still in them.
>maybe i should jerk off in the bathroom too.
>i tried to lift his hairy arm.
>he moaned and squeezed me tighter.
>'i love you' he said.
>'what? did he just say what i think he said?' i thought
>he had said 'i love you' plain as day
>he had said he loved me.
>this man was fucking with my head.
>and then i felt his hard cock push up against my devastated asshole.
>>
File: @lukehassxxx & Jake Steel.jpg (47KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
@lukehassxxx & Jake Steel.jpg
47KB, 500x397px
>'you ready for some more?' he mumbled in my ear
>'you want this dick again boy?'
>his rough hand was on my ass and a thick finger was inside my asshole.
>'you're fucking wet fagboy' he moaned in my ear and i felt his him guide his huge cock head toward my poor stretched asshole and start pushing inside.
>this time it went in easier. a push and a thrust and a groan and he was inside me again.
>he was the big spoon. i was the little spoon, with a broomstick up my ass.
>he put his hand on my hip and started guiding me back and forth on his cock, rocking me.
>every now and then he would pull all the way out and my wet hole would slurp and -pop- on his giant cock head.
>'fuck your ass feels good' he moaned as he used my hole half asleep.
>he reached around and grabbed my hard cock in his rough hand.
>'i want you to cum on my dick' he commanded as he rubbed the slick precum from my head down my shaft and fucked me from behind. he owned my ass and now he owned my cock. a few more thrusts of his huge cock into my ass and his rough grip on my cock made me explode into the sheets as he came a second time inside my ass.
>we lay there connected for hours as he slept, his cock inside me and his hand wrapped around my cock and balls. he wasn't going to let me get away.
>>
>>1442384
yes
>>
File: 57e47615370f8278176231.gif (4MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
57e47615370f8278176231.gif
4MB, 480x320px
>at 7:30 my alarm went off waking me from a restful sleep. his huge cock was still inside me. it had never gotten small enough to slip out of me. his hand was still wrapped around my junk.
>he woke up when i reached to shut off the alarm and he kissed the back of my neck and gradually pulled his schlong out of my ass with a long belch and a splatter of wet cum. my ass was a gaping hole.
>'i-i have to go to work' i stuttered.
>he looked at me like i was talking crazy talk.
>'i have to be to work by nine' i said and he groaned and rolled over and went back to sleep.
>i snuck quietly into the bathroom and tried to get a look at my ass in the full length mirror. it was loose all right. but it didn't look ripped or torn. i sat on the toilet and emptied myself of the two loads he had planted in me.
>it was a lot of cum. this man had more cum than any man i had ever seen. there was at least a half a cup of cum floating in the bowl. thank god i hadn't had anything to eat last night.
>his cum had long since turned watery but it was still milky and viscous. it hung in the water in the bowl like a smack of jellyfish. i was fascinated by his virility. thank god i couldn't get pregnant!
>i was going to be late for work.
>>
File: tumblr_nvs94cgekr1uit9m4o1_500.png (530KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvs94cgekr1uit9m4o1_500.png
530KB, 500x734px
>when i got home from work he was gone.
>but there were flowers in a box from a local florist with a note and his phone number.
>he's back with his ex-boyfriend but he still fucks me on the side several times a week.
>i think he fucks other boys too.
>i have tried several times to surprise him but he is never around and has a strict schedule that prevents me from getting close to him.
>i am his cum-dumpster. that's how he likes it.
>he knows i will do anything just to be able to take his load at his convenience. sometimes he won't return my call for several weeks and i go wild wondering who he is fucking.
>then he'll show up on my doorstep and force me to my knees and all is forgiven.
>i'm just a hole that lives to be filled with his huge cock.
>>
File: the.waiter.jpg (32KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
the.waiter.jpg
32KB, 540x720px
>>
File: EWofK.gif (714KB, 308x346px) Image search: [Google]
EWofK.gif
714KB, 308x346px
>>1442168
>>
File: mpQjEn1r2v3p8o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mpQjEn1r2v3p8o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
File: punheta.gif (231KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
punheta.gif
231KB, 245x220px
>>
>>1442187
I hope things get better for you, friend.
>>
>>1446736
>.odf
Fellow LibreOffice user detected.
>>
>>1448204
>>1448206
>where da bitches at
>nigger took my shit

I always knew /pol/ was secretly gay.
>>
>>1449902
DAMN! Sauce on this?
>>
>>1449881
this fiction was bad please dont consider a writing career
>>
>>1449881
love yourself
>>
>>1442340
nobody talks like this in real life... ruined the fake fanfiction story
>>
>>1442384

This is 4chan, after all...
>>
File: 1466640811567.gif (459KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
1466640811567.gif
459KB, 304x228px
Bumping.
>>
File: tumblr_nzea90kWWB1tuj6auo1_1280.jpg (333KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzea90kWWB1tuj6auo1_1280.jpg
333KB, 1280x960px
>be me
>sophomore year in college
>move into my own apartment
>on a hill overlooking the city
>only neighbors are downstairs
>their place is bigger and has a large sundeck
>they only visit on weekends
>see them sunning on the deck one saturday
>go down and introduce myself
>two hunky daddies
>turns out they're boyfriends
>both super hot muscular manly aging bros (late 40s)
>went to my school
>can't stop staring at their hairy chests and tightly packed shorts
>they invite me to stop by for a drink later that evening
>big party
>lots of men and a few women
>everyone is getting shit-faced drunk
>around 11pm i wander back to my flat
>hear a knock on my door
>door opens, in comes one of the bro-daddies
>"i can't stop thinking about you" he says obviously drunk
>"i saw the way you were looking at me. i know you want this" pulls out his huge hard cock
>tells me to suck it
>i'm drunk and he is super-hot so what the fuck yolo
>gagging on his horsecock
>he drags me into my bedroom
>tears my clothes off and begins fucking me raw
>hurts like a red hot poker in my ass, i am literally screaming
>doesn't stop, literally rapes me and cums inside my ass
>i cum at the same time without touching myself
>pulls out, apologizes "i couldn't help myself" puts his wet cock in his pants and stumbles out
>my ass is bleeding and oozing cum
>terrified i might have aids now
>clean myself up and pass out
>wake up in the middle of the night, he is crawling into bed with me
>he fucks me again before i'm even fully awake
>intense pain, he has just reopened the old wounds
>cums inside me again, stays inside me, laying on top of me i can't get away
>he passes out
>i manage to roll him off me part way without waking him
>i quietly jerk off to the feel of his huge still hard cock inside me and cum on the sheets
>eventually i fall asleep with him still inside me
>he sneaks out before daylight
>his bf comes up the next day and asks me point blank if i fucked his boyfriend.
>terrified, i deny everything
>>
File: tumblr_mhrbh4jKpR1rntitqo1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhrbh4jKpR1rntitqo1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
>>1453081

continued
>and so begins a 2 year affair
>he would come up and fuck me whenever they were in town
>pretend like we're just neighbors/friends around his boyfriend and others
>he's always drunk when he fucks me and talks about feeling a lot of guilt
>i try to break it off many times but he is irresistible
>he takes me on last minute 3-day trips to hawaii and san francisco
>he buys me expensive clothes and helps me pay my bills
>the sex is always incredible
>eventually he starts getting violent
>he finds out i'm seeing a guy my age and that we exchanged blow jobs
>i tell him we don't have a commitment and he has a boyfriend
>he finds out i gave a guy from the gym a ride home and sucked his dick
>he gets incredibly jealous
>he slaps me around and calls me a slut
>it escalates to a fist fight
>broken furniture
>i'm screaming and crying and threatening to call the police (he is a lot bigger than me)
>he grabs me crying and begging me for forgiveness
>the make up sex is amazing, rough yet tender
>i have real feelings for this guy but know it's crazy and will only get worse
>come home from school one day with a casual straight friend
>we are smoking pot
>guy from downstairs practically breaks down the door screaming, accusing us of having sex, grabs my friend by the throat and throws him out of the house telling him to stay away from me or he'll kill him
>my friend later shows me the bruises on his neck
>i'm screaming that nothing was going on, that guy is straight
>doesn't believe me
>throws me on the ground and rapes me again
>i come without touching myself
>filled with self loathing after he leaves
>see my life spiraling downward out of control
>move out the next week while they are out of town
>vow to never see him again
>if i had stayed he probably would have eventually killed me
>i still jack off thinking about him

what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>be in college
>am gay
>end of freshman year my best bud comes out as gay, which I didn't see coming surprisingly
>nothing really changes since I saw him as a brother, but we decide to room together for sophomore year
>next year goes by pretty well, we regularly go to the library together or with a group of friends to study
>this day we went just the two of us and worked till like 2am
>we take a break to get coffee and then dink around on our laptops to avoid going back to studying
>i look over, see him on tumblr right as he scrolls past a super close up picture of dicks and gay porn
>"lol dude. i didn't know you had a tumblr. or the you went to tumblr for porn" i don't remember exactly what I said lol, but tried to embarrass/roast him basically
>when he came out I think i was his only other gay friend so he came to me to talk about boys, bad dates, funny grindr messages etc., so this wasn't awkward or out of boundaries to casually make fun of him for using tumblr for porn
>he laughed and told me to shut up and that he had a secret tumblr just for porn and he forgot to log out
>I pointed to what ever was on the screen to joke or whatever, so that I could take a quick glance at the blog url that shows on the right side of the tumblr dashboard
>mental note to look it up later
>we get back to the dorm and while he passed out immediately, I go to take a shower and jerk off before bed
>in shower, remember to look up blog
>the icon picture was definitely him, and showed a mirror picture of him in a jockstrap with his head cropped off
>INSTA HARD
>you can't enlarge the icon on mobile, but i thought, "o shit, i bet he as a tagged/me"
>go to his url. tumblr .com/ tagged .me
>i almost dropped my fucking phone
>his dick is not only fucking huge, but like... beautiful. no bullshit. I think even to this day, a few years later, its still the nicest dick i've ever seen
>there is maybe 7 pics total, a few dick close-ups and a few full body (minus face)
>>
>>1453104
>in the post captions he brags about his big cock, says its 8+ inches (it really was). It was thick as fuck too
>he's really normal, nice, and friendly irl so reading posts where he is flaunting and bragging about how big his dick was turned me on so much
>finish, save pics, go to bed
>for like a year after i constantly checked his blog for new pictures and saved them to a mega folder
>It became the thing that turned me on more than anything, so I even catfishes him 2 or so times with various accounts to get new pictures
>I still open up the folder every once in a while to jerk off
>nothing like finding out your best friend has a huge cock
>>
>>1453104
Link the tumblr if his dicks really that nice
>>
File: 1.jpg (162KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
162KB, 766x1024px
>be at a house party
>introduced to my good friends mutual friend
>him straight
>everyone is drunk, but like especially him
>he started making innuendoes to his 'huge cock'
>everyone is like *eyeroll* suuuuuure dude, i bet lol
>end up smoking with him randomly in a bathroom, ends up just being us to chatting after
>he starts with the bragging and innuendoes again which i follow with, 'haha yeah right, you're probably tiny'
>he gets all, "am not dude! here whats your phone number?"
>me drunkhigh and confused rattles off my number
>gets a new text
>open up this picture
>"oh....shit. you do have a pretty big dick lol"
>"told u dude"
>party goes on as normal, saves this picture forever. I don't even remember his name lol.

pic related
>>
>>1453109
then people would message him this. I'd be more likely to post one of the pics, but idk
>>
>>1453115
I dont think anybody cares enough but w/e Im assuming this is a lie like most greentexts cuz no proof
>>
>>1453118
i'm okay with that lol, i'd rather that than him find out. if there is a way to email it or whatever i'd do that
>>
>>1453113
Not huge tho
>>
When I was a freshman in high school I was always trying to glimpse a peak at the seniors in the locker room. One was super comfortable getting naked and had a decent uncut flaccid dick but there was one guy, Kevin, who was very careful of how he got undressed and usually didn't even get out of his underwear so imagin my surprise when we''re changing for a basketball game and I happen to look over just as Kevin pulls down his underwear revealing a thick long dark brown cock. It flops around a bit as he steps out of his underwear and again as he gets into his jock strap. My mouth is hanging open thru all of it. I look away as he straightens up and it would appear that I was the only one who noticed.. never got to see it again unfortunately.
>>
>>1442172
He is a God
>>
>>1442309
>implies being gay is a choice. Newfag logic.
>>
>>1453127
I'd certainly love to get to see those pictures. Still, I don't know what adress I could put here for you to send me anything, I guess I'd have to create one just for that, I could go through that hassle but I could just go and google some big cock porn tumblrs myself.
>>
File: 1.jpg (294KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
294KB, 2048x2048px
>in the bathroom at work in the stall
>here a coworker walk in and go to the urinal
>LOUD thick stream
>finishes up and shakes his dick
>makes this loud *THWAP THWAP THWOP* noise. You could just TELL by the sound this guy had a huge dick.
>didn't make it out in time to see who it was.

so now I know some guy at work is slangin but I have no idea who.
>>
>>1449842
>>
>>1453113
You were in a bathroom with him at the time. Why not just ask him to pull it out there to prove it?
>>
god dammit, some of these are simply not fair. Hell I don't even want to be as big as some of the pics in this thread because some are clearly rediculous, but I'd like to be at least a tad above average.
>>
>>1453107
Okay but share though
>>
>>1454183
He was drunk, clearly, but still straight lol. Real life isn't like porn
>>
moar stories
>>
>>1453113
"omg it's huge"
That's maybe an inch above average. Maybe.
Nice story, next time try /soc
>>
>>1442260
pussy
>>
>>1442168
When I was in my 30s I had a very hot GF with whom I shared a number of truly memorable experiences. We had several threesomes with other bi men (nothing worse than pussyfooting around some guy who's on the verge of panic every time you look at him) and one guy in particular was, from the neck down, the spit and image of John Holmes. Later we had a foursome with him and his ex-wife, but the first time was just him and us and that monster cock. The GF and I are both worshipping it when she murmurs in my ear that she wants to see him fuck me. Hmmm, OK, not sure about that, the largest I've had in there was maybe a third that size, but she's very insistent and he promises to take it easy. GF plays her part - stroking and licking both of us while he gradually works all 11 inches inside me. It takes a while but eventually it's all in there. The GF puts my cock in her mouth and her hand on my balls as Mr. Holmes eases it out a few inches and then slides it back in. I've never felt anything like it; I'm in some pain but I don't want it to stop. True to his word, the guy works my ass gradually, eventually stroking about 8" or so in and out, and finally I come like a hand grenade in my GF's mouth. The guy's cock sinks all the way in and he shoots a major wad. Never had anything like that ever again, but maybe once was enough!
>>
File: Unknown-2.jpg (9KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
9KB, 190x265px
My current boyfriend.
Gave him a shot because he seemed nice and responsible. Turns out he had a 7-incher. Now he's lost 20lbs so it's 9-inches. He wants to lose more weight, but I don't think my poor asshole can handle it!
>>
>>1455894
that's...not how dicks work. Unless he was 900lbs, losing weight isn't going to reveal more dick especially more inches
>>
>>1455897
You gain an inch for every 10lbs you lose.
Haven't you ever heard that?
>>
>>1448216
Facebook friends. Don't really talk though
>>
>>1453092
Did u get aids?
>>
>>1455622
whats it like to have never seen a penis irl before?
>>
File: tumblr_o7zoq2syyl1uzrgmfo1_500.jpg (214KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7zoq2syyl1uzrgmfo1_500.jpg
214KB, 500x667px
>>1455918
nope.
been tested many times since then.
still negative.
i think he was/is an exclusive top and i guess it is harder to get aids if you are only a top even if you sleep around, like he did.
also he is a white guy (not to sound racist but i've heard that minority guys are more likely to be hiv positive) and we live in a city where there aren't that many hiv positive people, unlike california or new york.

pic unrelated
so luckily i'm still disease free.
thank you, baby jesus.
>>
>>1455897
are you a kissless virgin?
>>
>>1455924
please kys
>>
>>1446871

Dude are you in Edmonton AB?!
>>
>>1456201
>>
>>1453115
Why would it be a bad thing if he found out exactly?...

Either he tells you to get on your knees and suck the most beautiful dick you've ever seen, or he sees you as a bro too.
>>
>>1442169
lol that guys needs to cut his nasty nails
>>
>>1456202
Oh hey a fellow Edmonton fag. This city is shit.
>>
>>1442168
>24yr old me
>going to gym to keep in shape
>bump into old friend at gym and start socializing again
>I use the sauna and pool at the gym to (maximize membership)
>after a few weeks we decide to go together and workout together
>get really close and eventually tells me hes gay
>im cool with it and tell him that id been curious but never acted on it
>keep going to gym with him and slowly we get closer and closer (he doesnt act gay at all tho just closer as friendship)
>hes taller then me 6'4 and im 5'9 weighs more them me too, im 75kgs hes about 110kg
>one day we complete our workout and I was off to the sauna, thinking he was leaving
>sitting in the sauna and the door opens and my mate walks in
>towel around his waist hes looking good
>sits next to me and we start talking, conversation gets sexual really quick
>tells me how he loves to dominate smaller guys and loves to sexually control them
>i joke around saying how im smaller and he could dominate me with his height and weight advantage
>he was grining at me and opened up his towel to reveal his cock
>this wasnt any cock this was a monster
>my eyes opened up as i stared at it
>I thought yeah hed have a big dick but this looked close to 10 inchs... flaccid (shower not a grower)
>i joked about how he goes about his day with that thing
>he grabbed my hand and put it on his cock
>i kind of froze up and let go
>he grabbed my hand again and put it on his cock, this time i started stroking it
>he said again how he could dominate me easily and that i should just suck his dick
>so i lent over and spat on his cock, still extremely nervous, and kept on stroking it
>i felt his right hand on the back of my head and with a little bit of force he lowered my head onto his cock
>I opened my mouth and licked the head of his dick
>aftter a few seconds i had the head in my mouth and i started sucking his cock
>it wasnt long until he was forcing his cock down my throat with his hand on the back of my head but his left hand.
>>
File: 1476478101733.jpg (49KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1476478101733.jpg
49KB, 500x567px
>>1456269
>was groping my ass
>being my first time sucking dick I felt like getting half way was an achievement
>his cock was rock hard but the same size as flaccid but still so hot
>after groping my ass for a little while he starting massaging my asshole, then he started to finger my asshole, suprisingly i really enjoyed it.
>after a few minutes he came in my mouth and I sat back up
>to which he told me i must of liked it because he had his finger all the way in my ass
>after he went soft we left and slowly our relationship evolved.
>took me about 4 weeks of trying before he fucked me in the ass properly.
Closest picture I have of what his cock looked like would be like the attached pic, I moved and we still keep in touch but not as lust filled as what it was when this all happened
>>
File: received_116986918505711.jpg (7KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
received_116986918505711.jpg
7KB, 200x149px
>>
File: received_433702910167442.jpg (27KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
received_433702910167442.jpg
27KB, 500x532px
>>
File: received_491200591084340.jpg (22KB, 517x506px) Image search: [Google]
received_491200591084340.jpg
22KB, 517x506px
>>
>be me
>have an above average dick
>my best friend since grade 7 is my only friend to know I'm gay
>his girlfriend tells me once when she's drunk he has a huge cock
>eventually I build up the courage to ask him about it
>he just tries to laugh it out
>for some reason I have to see it
>I tell him something stupid like "I'll be the judge of that"
>we're alone in my room and he undoes his pants and pulls it out
>he's totally soft and bigger than me hard, by a lot
>if I had to guess 6.5 inches soft
>laughs and puts it away
>I literally cannot stop thinking about it
>eventually he sends me a pic of it hard
>It's literally the biggest cock I've ever seen anywhere
What do bros
>>
>>1457207
Go for it and he may let you suck it, but you'll most likely lose your friend. He might even let you suck it twice, three times maybe, but after each time he will ignore you while he recovers his masculinity and then hit you up when horny. Cycle may repeat but you won't be friends, and eventually you'll stop talking completely. I'm
>>
>>1457209
Do you honestly think it would be worth it? It's the only thing i think about when I get off at this point.
>>
>>1457215
Not the same dude, but I do think it would be worth it, but my opinion may be biased because I have a straight best friend (who has a girlfriend) and I can't help but suck him off every time I get the chance (and he's not all that hung), and so far our relationship hasn't been damaged by this.
>>
>>1457207
Please, may we get to see that pic of his hard penis that he sent you?
>>
>>1453244
Lol shut up faggot
>>
File: IMG_3683.png (540KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3683.png
540KB, 540x720px
>>
>be me one year ago
>new in big city, closet virgin
>go to nearby park to smoke a blunt
>never even actually heard of cruising (important to understand the story i guess)
>sitting on a lonely bench pretty far away from the regular trail
>still daylight and didn't want to upset anyone not really knowing yet how chill the city was with weed
>hear someone behind me saying something but cant understand because headphones
>put them out
>"can I have some of that buddy?"
>turn around and see this 10/10 daddy type a guy
>short hair, light stubble, fit, manly looking
>because I was kind of startled I kinda just stuttered:"S-Sure man why not"
>sits down, hits the blunt
>talking about regular stuff
>seems like a cool guy
>notice he's kinda giving me a look the whole time
>did not realize what exactly what was going on
> suddenly stands up, pulls down his jeans and the front of his boxer and sits back down
>nice bush, but shaved balls and a uncut cock the size you don't come across in most porn
>just smiles at me
>whatthefuckishappeningamibeingpranked.webm
>say nothing for a few seconds not knowing what to feel
>suddenly overcome by the feeling of wanting to suck that monster
>the beta i am i awkwardly ask:"do you want a blowjob?"
>laughs and grabs my head and gently pushes it down his crotch
>started licking the tip and then the foreskin
>he gets hard immediately, i would say around 9.5 inches
>he smelled so fucking good
>cock tastes great too
>start becoming more confident and try to fit it all in
>doesn't take take 30 seconds until he starts shoving it almost all in pressing my head down
>at first i thought i was either gonna puke or pass out from not being able to breath
>i get rock hard
>he asks if he should go slower not really sounding like he meant that tho
>i just shake my head take a deep breath and started taking it all the way in
>made him grunt
>keeps tellin me im a good boy
>says hes gonna cum soon
>asks if I want him to cum on my mouth
>tell him yes
>>
>squirts into my mouth
>immediately starts deepthroating me again shoving down the cum
>thanks me
>cum and spit running down my chin
>"no thank you, this was actually my first experience"
>tells me i did really great
>grabs tissues out of his pockets, hands me them and leaves
>clean myself up and walk home

sorry not a native speaker and my first greentext
>>
File: CogemeCabron.gif (2MB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
CogemeCabron.gif
2MB, 500x264px
>>
>>1458938
Source??
>>
>>1459160
dude getting fucked is allen king
>>
>>1459160
http://www.redtube.com/1475155

about 21:30 into the video
>>
>>1458401
>>1458405
>sorry not a native speaker and my first greentext
Your English is great anon!
>>
>>1459340
>when I was 6
>he was about 18
uuummmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: tumblr_ndkweoUJCP1seg91yo1_400.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndkweoUJCP1seg91yo1_400.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>
>was 12
>didn't know I was gay
>my father was having a shower when I accidentally came in.
>huge fucking dick
looked like this one >>1442178
>spent the whole fucking summer spying on him when he showers.
>he would go in, I would go in the back yard, climb a wooden pile and just eye fuck it.
Funny thing was I still didn't think I was gay. I just liked cocks.
>>
>>1442260

why did you refuse to suck it?
>>
>>1442384
>real
Top fucking zozzle
>>
File: 1477151811424.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1477151811424.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
This thread has inspired me to greentext my first bisexual encounter. It was with my best friend and his girlfriend when we were in high school. His cock was huge like >>1442169 but the head was thicker than the shaft and vibrant purple. Now this happened like 15 years ago so, regrettably, I don't have a dick pick but he looked a lot like pic related, just massive. Hopefully this thread doesn't get pruned before I finish writing it up.
>>
>>1461666
It looks amazing to me! Not sure if it's your only redeeming quality, but it's definitely a bonus!
>>
>>1461703
That's not him. That video is from sunshinenudist, formerly known as biggerthanyobf, who is straight. It certainly is still a sight to behold.
>>
File: 1478798602188.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1478798602188.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>1461689

I finished the first part. I'm still writing up the rest but I'll post what I have so far.
>>
>>1461708

>be junior in high school
>best friend is senior, call him Brian
>his gf, Ashley, is my age, easily 10/10
>wanna fuck her but bros before hoes
>Brian's parents out of town
>party.gif
>smoking green and drinking beer
>both downstairs bathrooms occupied
>go to use Brian's en suite bathroom
>don't notice light on under door
>walk in on Ashley blowing him
>giant uncut cock, later find out he's 11 inches long and 7 inches around
>looks like a veiny Pringles can with a fat plum stuffed into the end of it
>Ashley can barely get it in her mouth
>I was going to leave but I freeze
>I'm just staring, jaw hanging open
>instantly diamonds
>whydoihavethisboner.exe
>Brian says something I can't hear
>realize Ashley is laughing and waggling my friend's giant cock in my direction
>>
>>1461709

>finally hear Ashley say Earth to Anon
>embarrassment as I realize I'm staring
>aw he's blushing, she says
>see something you like, Brian asks
>ohshit.jpeg
>he points his cock at me and tugs the foreskin up and down over the head as a thick dollop of clear pre-cum drips out
>licking up the pre-cum, she comes to me and pulls my shirt off over my head
>our nude bodies meet as she kisses me
>isthisreallyhappening.ini
>the taste of him on her lips and tongue is intoxicating as she grinds against me
>he's rock hard, Ashley says
>you wanna taste, anon, Brian asks
>I'm still staring silently and she takes my hand, leading me to him, my heart racing as we kneel down together in front of his huge swaying cock
>internally I'm freaking out but I can't stop myself from learning forward and licking the swollen, purple head
>>
>>1461710
>the musky taste is incredible so I take his warm, spongy head into my mouth
>that's so fucking hot, Ashley says, leaning over to start licking his shaft
>that looks awesome, Brian groans
>we both start licking up and down
>kiss him again, baby, Brian says
>our mouths meet and he rubs his shiny cock head between our kissing lips
>we're making out with his cock in our mouths while he moans and leaks pre-cum over our wrestling lips and tongues
>suck it some more, anon, Brian says
>at this point I've lost all hesitation
>I take him back into my mouth until I feel the fat head pressing against my tonsils and bob up and down on it
>it feels so hot and thick in my mouth
>the pressure against my tonsils gags my but the saliva in my throat is so slick it glides deeper with each stroke
>I realize that if I open my throat like I do to chug a beer I can take him deeper
>>
>>1461712

>as the head reaches my tonsils again I relax and open my throat and about half his cock slides past my gullet
>at this point pure lust has taken over
>I slide him in and out, deeper and deeper, until I feel his heavy balls resting on my chin, his pubes tickling my nose, my throat squeezing his twitching cock
>oh fuck no one's ever done that before, that feels amazing, he growls
>deepthroatingmybestfriend.png
>I slide him out of my throat and his whole cock is shiny and slick with saliva
>how did you do that, Ashley asks
>I just opened my throat like I do when I chug a beer, I tell her
>I want to try, she says
>teach her bro, Brian says
>I stroke his cock, coating it in my spit
>take it in your mouth and when you feel like the head is going to gag you, relax your throat like you're dying of thirst and his cock is the water
>>
>>1461713

>she giggles at that and takes him into her mouth while I lick his balls
>she can only take about half his length, which is still an improvement
>she glides her lips along his shaft several times but can't go any deeper
>she releases him with a slurp and says I can't do it, my throat is too tight
>that's okay, baby, he says, Anon can do it while you suck on my balls
>I know what I'm doing this time
>I take him into my mouth with long smooth strokes that take him deep
>within a few strokes his pubes are tickling my nose once again
>Brian is moaning my name while my tongue slips out and licks his sack
>my tongue meets Ashley's and they intertwine while lapping his heavy balls
>I slide his cock partially out of my throat and reverse course
>I take him deep over and over again, emulating the blow jobs I'd seen in porn
>>
>>1461714

>I can feel his cock swelling bigger and bigger and he's groaning long and loud
>I look up at him and the change in angle makes throating him easier
>oh fuck, anon, he growls as our gazes lock together and my pace increases
>the bathroom is filled with the wet sound of his long, thick cock sliding down my throat as thick saliva dribbles down all over Ashley's perfect C-cups
>oh fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, fuuuck, he yells as his cock jerks and the head swells ludicrously big in my throat
>I can feel his cum boiling up out of his balls and into his shaft while I suck
>Ashley scoots over next to me and looks up at him as she opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out
>I take the hint and pull his cock out of my throat as the first thick blast of hot cum paints my tongue and tonsils
>I mimic Ashley and open wide and sick my cum covered tongue out
>>
>>1461715

>Ashley reaches up and wraps both her small hands around his fat, slimy cock and jerks him as thick ropes of hot cum splash across both our faces
>I reach out and start to gently tug on his balls while he seems to cum forever, painting both our faces with heavy dollops of thick, white cream
>the flavor drives me wild and I try to catch as much as I can on my tongue
>his orgasm subsiding, I slurp his head back into my mouth and suck out the last dribbles of cum as Brian groans
>I release his wilting cock and quickly lick all the cum off Ashley's face, kissing her deep as we moan into each other's mouths at the taste and feel of his cum
>oh my God that's fucking hot, he says as she starts slurping all the cum of my face, bringing it into the kiss
>there's so much cum it's all I can taste or smell and my dick, straining against its denim prison, is so hard it hurts
>>
File: 1479070036154.jpg (416KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
1479070036154.jpg
416KB, 1440x2392px
>>1461716

I gotta get to work now but I'll try to get the second part written out on my break.
>>
>>1461717

Don't bother.
>>
>>1461717
>denim prison
Sigh... Try a thesaurus for words like slide and slurp. They got a little abused there.
>>
>>1461716>>1461717
This story is so fake but it's great so give us the 2nd part ;)
>>
>be me
>be 21 at the time
>be on a ski holiday with a few 'straight' mates
>Both knew I was openly gay
>both mates were single
>We end up getting super drunk in the hotel appartment one night
>start getting naked and running up and down the hotel floors
>I notice one of my mates has a monster cock whilst he was terrorizing the hotel
>the cock and gay jokes are flowing like a japanese tsunami
>one mate decides its too homo for him so he goes to bed
>Myself and my other bro carry on drinking naked with eachother
>enter deep and meaningful realm
>we talk about failed girls and how good sex is
>i turn the subject to BJs and how god like they are
>Tell him that ive sucked straight guys off before and they loved it
>he seems a bit put off
>I tell him im off for a shower and bed
>im in shower cleaning my hairless temple when he jumps in behind me

cont.
>>
>>1462436
>surprised would be an understatement
>he picks up the soap and stands behind me, somewhat holding me with his arms and legs
>begins to wash me, slowly but meaningfully
>by that point my penis was harder than a priest at a primary school
>he notices and pretends to be 'grossed out'
>i turn around and I can see that god like cock just hanging there, twitching with anticipation like it knew it was going to have the life sucked out of it
>i ask him if i can touch it
>he shrugs and says sure, no homo
>i held his cock, it was somewhat heavy and super warm
>got down on my knees, water flowing down his fit and somewhat hairy body
>gently placed his knob on my tongue and sucked that bitch like never before
>it grew to what i thought was 9 inches in my throat, i could feel it getting larger and warmer every second
>after what felt like an hour of sucking the best dick ive ever seen in my life, he, without warning, dropped a bucket of salty goodness way down the back of my throat
>i was not prepared
>i gagged and spat the jizz all over his cock
>knowing it was nectar of the gods, I quickly lapped it up
>I looked up at him and he looked amazed and somewhat disgusted at the same time
>amazed because im a lord of the Bjs
>disgusted because i doubt anyone has swallowed his jiz before

We clean up and head for bed.

from that point and 2 weeks onwards, i think i blew and swallowed his juices about 12 times, doing it only when my other mate was asleep

To this day we dont talk about it and it seems to only have lasted the holiday period.

He still stands strong on being straight

He still walks around with a 9 inch monster knowing id suck it at the drop of a hat

fin.
>>
One day I walked in on my dad rubbing some virgin coconut oil on his penis. It was huge. I stoped the urge to offer him my mouth and just closed the door.

I didn't expect it to be enormous because I'm pretty small. Fuck genetics.
>>
>>1462503
>my dad
>stoped the urge to offer him my mouth
yech
>>
>>1462422

I'll post it up tomorrow. I've been way busier with work than I thought I'd be. No time for pleasure.
>>
>>1455904
Are you actually fucking retarded?

So a 270 pound man with a 3 inch dick is going to end up being a 180 pound man with an 12 inch dick?
>>
>>1462912
dah, obviously that's how physics work
>>
File: 1459224073170.jpg (42KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
1459224073170.jpg
42KB, 728x409px
>>1455904
>>1462912

It's more like you LOSE an inch for every 10lbs you gain. So if you're 8in, then if you gain a bunch of weight, it'll look smaller bc of the fat pad. Not exactly accurate but makes more sense
>>
>>1455622
That's not even big... What a shit story.
>>
>>1462912
Not 10 lbs, it's about 50 lbs an inch
>>
>>1442168
Who is that in the picture desu?
>>
>>1463105
So if you lose an inch for every 10 lbs you gain you should get the inch back when you lose the 10 pounds...
>>
>>1463912
>>1463216
>>1463105
10 lbs isn't nearly enough to alter your body shape, let alone your dick size.

The only time you'll be missing dick due to fat padding is when you're super overweight, as-in obese. And even then it's an inch or two at the very most (when you're at your absolute heaviest, like 150+ lbs overweight).
>>
>>1455904
it's not 10 lbs it's more like 30 lbs, and that's only if you get to the point that you're storing fat in your upper pubic area. That takes a lot of fat.
>>
>>1462801
>4 days later

Saadman.jpg
>>
>>1464285

I'm sorry. I really am. I had a huge pileup of work I have to finish before the Thanksgiving holiday. Keep the thread alive til Friday and I will have the time to finish writing it and post it.
>>
>>1442309
>straight at the time.

Nice meme
>>
File: 1471719420250.jpg (64KB, 950x762px) Image search: [Google]
1471719420250.jpg
64KB, 950x762px
Bumping to keep it alive while I finish the second half of my story.
>>
>>1443026
>why

dude i've never laughed out loud so hard WHILE cumming in my fuckin life. that was awesome
>>
>>1458381
hey thats me
>>
>>1466066

Which one?
>>
>>1463912
>>1464196
Only on 4chan would we have ppl trying to get the fat loss to dick gain ratio right
>>
>>1442384
>4chan
>thinks stories posted here are real

Newfag alert.
>>
>>1466222
That was my story. Wish it wasn't true but it is. Got out of prostitution shortly after that. (also got into AA)
>>
>>1463916
I lost 120 lbs and gained 1/2 inch. That's how it went for me
>>
>>1466156
The one with the cap
>>
>>1466471
no it's not lmao I've seen this set on tumblr for years, why do people need to lie like this
>>
>>1466473
Still me lol
>>
File: 1477015568423.jpg (625KB, 1500x933px) Image search: [Google]
1477015568423.jpg
625KB, 1500x933px
>be me 22
>live out of home so go to laundry mat to wash clothes, got tuesdays and thursday nights
>cos i go at about 10pm (doesnt close til midnight) rarely anyone there
>1 guy always there on a tuesday night before I get there and leaves shortly later, over time make small talk
>laundry mat in same group of shops as an adult shop
>every now and again will go into the adult store and have a look around to take up time
>one thursday go into adult store and am looking in the dvd section
>guy that usually comes in on tuesdays to the laundry mat walks in
>I smile as he walks in and starts browsing, dont take much notice after that
>looking at a gay porn dvd at this specific moment
>turn my head and hes standing to my left just looking at the dvd cover then up at me
>kind of froze while he walked out
>went back to my washing and he was sitting on his phone
>said bye then left when he was finished
>Next tuesday he wasnt there so i gathered he would be in thursday
>around 11pm he walks in with a bag of clothes, in basketball shorts and a singlet
>guy is more on the stocky size with a bit of meat on him
>uses the machine next to me and starts chatting away
>keeps rubbing his dick (kind of like adjusting but with intent.. doesnt take you 10 seconds of stroking back and forth to adjust yourself)
>starts smirking while hes talking and i keep looking down at his dick which is getting bigger at this point because he must not have been wearing any briefs because it was noticeable
>ask him if he needs any help with a wink
>he just smirks, so i grab his cock on the outside of his pants and lead him to where you cant see from the door or street
>get on my knees and pull this thing out (looks like picture)
>was in awe, biggest dick ive had dangling in my face, maybe i just hadnt been with a well endowed man yet but wow it was big
>start to stroke the shaft while I suck on the head
>hes looking at me with that enjoyment type of look on his face, every guy shows it when i give a bj
>>
>>1466493
Prove it
>>
>>1466507
>continue to suck his cock, getting more into my mouth and down my throat
>attempt to deepthroat but only get about 3/4 of the way down, make it my mission to get balls deep by end of blowjob
>dont know how long i was sucking for but I gave a long and slow bj which he was loving every second of it
>towardsa the end started dirty talking a little which i thought was super hot
>didnt end up deepthroating to the base so I was annoyed at myself with that
>as he was about to cum he grabs onto the back of my head and fucks my mouth while he cums down my throat and in my mouth
>he pulls away and grabs a towel from his laundry to wipe the saliva off his dick
>makes small talk about how it was amazing and he will need more of it
>just tell him he knows where to find me and to bring condoms next time if he wants (have fucked myself with big dildos before so i know i can take him and it be pleasurable for me too)
>he leaves about 10 minutes later and im just sititng there waiting for my clothes to dry hoping he comes on thursday ;)
>>
>>1466510
What a retarded thing to say lmao
>>
>>1466518
I think thats what everyones thinking about a random anon trying to prove his identity in a tumblr image we've all seen 1000 times without a shred of proof
>>
>>1466534
>Literally said "prove it"
>omg he's trying to prove it
>>
I know a golf pro (or a soon to be). Really cocky guy, has a winner instinct and has a hard attitude. He's constantly pushing the limits. A real go-getter who resized very many girls vaginas..

Anyway, being young, secretly gay and shy I never spoke back to my friends when they mocked me. This one time I had driven around in my car with my friends and we stopped at one place with no other people in proximity (this was 0200 in the morning). Suddenly everyone leave to go home and sleep. The golf guy is still there.
Suddenly keeps wiggling my car so that it wiggles back and forth. I start chasing him around the car so that he stops and suddenly out of nowhere he wips out his cock and starts putting it all over the car finish..

And it was so big.. It was so, so big. I remember that it was already big back in pre-high school but I never paid attention to it as I was so young. Everyone always shouted "big dick" to him in the showers after PE class.

But that time I just felt so horny and I was afraid he might see through it so I kinda tried to yell, a little angrily, at him to put his fucking cock away but at the same time I was looking at it and just enjying every second.
It's just so big.. It would completely devastate me if he put it in my tight asshole.

Shame he is straight.

He'll knever know.
>>
God damn it I fucking hate having an average dick and being a top. Nobody wants that shit.
>>
I knew this bicurious guy in one of my classes.

I took his virginity.

With my oversized dick.

I don't know what to put in these kinds of stories, but I'll answer questions, I guess.
>>
>>1468095
Show us.
>>
>>1467936
Um yeah, he would've let you suck him.

>>1468092
Honestly big dicks are hot in fantasies but I'd be more inclined to casually decide to hook up with a guy with an average dick.
>>
>>1468096
That goes against this board's rules, and I don't particularly feel like getting banned.
>>
>>1468097
Oh yeah? Come visit me, then.
>>
>>1468102
Ok daddy, read my msg and let me know
>>
>>1468092
>Nobody wants that shit.

I do...having tried numerous large cocks for fucking I much prefer average to small for fucking...much more relaxing and pleasurable.

That being said I do love nursing on big cocks for hours...and it usually gets me so hot and bothered that I want to be fucked but just cant do big cocks anymore..
>>
one of the first cocks I ever sucked was also one of the largest...

Answered an ad on CL and the dude was at my place within 30 minutes (isnt CL great) ...he mentioned being hung but didnt send a pic or anything and when I was one my knees he just whipped out this huge cock- he said it was close to 10inches...it was well proportioned and beautiful...I loved it when he lifted it off my face and then just let it drop with a thud...I fear I didnt do it justice as a newbie cocksucker but it wasnt for inspiration or motivation...

- also- an honorable mention for a cock in NYC- I was traveling for work in NYC- posted an ad on CL as a hosting cocksucker in a hotel...invited dude to my room and he had a big 9inch cock that had the Biggest head I have ever seen- huge, fat mushroom cap that literally filled my mouth- couldnt really get past it to get the shaft in my mouth...no worries - I literally nursed on that head for 30 minutes or so as he encouraged its worship...then blew his load on my face and was out the door...i just laid there and savored the afterglow and cum...
>>
>>1465526
aaand you still didn't post it after a week
>>
>>1450324
Disagree
>>
>>1468987
I want this man
>>
>>1468987
>>1469384
So do I holy shit. I would just love a chubby guy with a huge cock
>>
>>1447389
It's hot to imagine sister dealing with the huge cock
>>
Anons, I had a bitter sweet realization today. Most people I've been with have said I have a big cock, but I always thought they were just being nice, or else it looks big because i'm 5'8, but it's only like 6/7 inches. I think that's average, but it's beside the point. I've just realized how hard it is for me to find bottoms that will let me fuck them hard. Feels bad. Had sex today with a bottom with the biggest round ass, so cute, but I couldn't really go to town because he was too tight and sensitive, but that usually happens.

Any tips for sex with big-ish dicks? I use plenty of lube and try to start slow but guys usually won't let me pound them.
>>
>21-22 ish year old
>visiting parents, they live near a public toilet where there once was a glory hole
>go there and sit in the booth for the thrill of it
>guy in the next booth is masturbating.. i sit there for a while listening.
>he catches on that i might be interested and exits his booth, tries to open my door
>door slides open, he's standing there: a tall and broad guy (not fat), face covered almost entirely and his dick already out
>he enters the booth, closes door behind him - i drop down on my knees in front of him

now i'm a pretty big guy (4u) myself, 21 cm on a good day..

>but this guy was both longer and way thicker than myself
>actually so big that i could barely get it in my mouth
>i go to town sucking on it to the best of my knowledge, working it with my hands
>try to make him take a bit more control by putting my hands behind my back and only working it with my mouth
>it works, and he starts thrusting into my mouth as he gets closer
>cums in my mouth, and i swallow my prize
>he leaves, i never even saw his face
>>
File: 20160820_1402077.jpg (282KB, 606x833px) Image search: [Google]
20160820_1402077.jpg
282KB, 606x833px
To begin with i'm a girl, (yes we love big dicks to). I was 19 when a guy in my class asked me out, he was not really my type. to slender and weak in a way. But I couldn't say no, I felt bad for him. He was sweet and very kind to me that evening. After some alcohol he told me he have wanted to ask me out for 3 years and he was so happy now. So I couldn't say no again, when he wanted to fuck me. When I saw his dick I became so shocked and horny, it was so big I had real problem to fit the head in my mouth. The dick made me so fucking horny I let him do whatever he wanted in to me. It was the best sex i ever had.
we have lived together for five years now, and he fuckes me so good every night.
>>
>post an ad on craigslist
>just say I'm a regular guy looking for another regular guy
>average in all respects, size, looks, etc...
>guy answers. says he's the same
>specifically asks me if I am really average because he wants to feel comfortable with the guy
>arrange to meet up at his place
>get there and meet him
>average guy, kind of good looking latino
>go to his bedroom and start fooling around
>within minutes he's on my average cock. nice BJ
>I slide down and open his shorts and go to pull his cock out
>pull, and pull, and pull
>his cock finally pops out
>no exaggeration... it's 10 inches. rather thin but still looooonnnnggg
>WTF happened to "average"???
>give him blow job using two hands
>go back up and he sucks me off until I cum
>whoops. came in his mouth without saying anything
>he gets up and spits out in the bathroom
>comes back in and we make out a little more
>ask him if he's fuck me with his cock
>figure I can take it since it's thin
>I put a condom on him and he goes soft immediately
>suck on him some more, get him hard, put condom on him, he goes soft
>wash, rinse, repeat
>finally he gives up
>email him the next day to see if we can set up another time so maybe try again
>never responds
>>
>>1469922
Pic related?
>>
>>1469922
Fuck off, bitch.
>>
File: 1480351514211.jpg (11KB, 251x226px) Image search: [Google]
1480351514211.jpg
11KB, 251x226px
>>1469922
Well, that turned out well, atleast you gave him a shot and now you're in a good relationship.

>>1469954
>fuck off, bitch.
You're such a fag.
>>
>>1469948
yes

>>1470007
ye, i'm really happy with him, and he is big where it counts :)
>>
>>1469922
It's just a big head. Not really a big dick at all.
>>
>>1470283
it's 9 inches, that's big enough for me
>>
>>1470303
>9 inches
Hahahaha you've got to be joking. That's 6 inches MAYBE. Women cannot measure for shit
>>
>>1470303
Hard to tell with that stupid forced angle that some guys insist on using.
>>
>>1470303
>female
>being good at math
pick one
>>
During my first year of college my friend met a guy on an aol chat room. My friend didn't want to meet him alone so I went with him to the guy's house. All three of us talked and we just went home. A few days later the guy started chatting with me. During thanksgiving break that year I went and got fucked by 5 other guys. By the end of the week I agreed to meet the aol guy at his house again. We watched a little tv. He made me take my shirt off then he dropped his pants revealing a massive, fat uncut cock. Given that my hole had be streatched out that week I took his massive cock no problem. He made me cum hand free for the first time.
>>
>>1469922
>To begin with i'm a girl
nobody cares go home.
>>
>>1446343
>you have to do whatever I tell you to
Diamonds
>>
Show me urs and ill show u mine
Get at me on snapchat
Snatchsnaps4
>>
File: IMG_3032.jpg (210KB, 720x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3032.jpg
210KB, 720x868px
Let's see if we can keep this thread alive.
>>
>>1469922
Why pretend to be a woman in a anonymous imageboard?
>>
Fuck it. Here's my first experience

>be freshmen in college
>friend is my room playing video games, Gears of War 2 just came out
>finish the campaign now but we're bored.
>"hey Anon, let's look at some porn"
>whynot.jpg
>look up some basic vanilla shit
>never fapped with another guy in the room
>kinda nervous
>unbunckle pants and get into the rhythm of things
>glance over at my friend
>holyshit.jpg
>it's fucking HUGE
>friend catches me 'mirin
"He jokes that girls call it "the tank"
>I can see why. Looks as thick as my arm and slightly longer than my 7"
>one eye watching the porn, the other glancing at his tank unit
>friend says I can touch it, relieved I didn't have to ask
>end up on my knees fondling his balls, they're the size of golf balls. He's completely shaved down there and it didn't smell bad or anything.
>next thing I know my tongue is touching his sac. Sucking his left and right nuts back and forth.
>his hand on his shaft ends up replaced by mind
>ImInHeaven.gif
>licking up and down his shaft, tracing along his veins
>end up at his big mushroom tip, I'm already past the point of no return, engulf his head and start sucking
>felt like I spent an hour worshipping his monster cock with my mouth & tongue
>the faggot doesn't warn me he's about to cum
>felt his shaft flinch in my mouth which only turned me on more
>then suddenly a flood of salty yet sweet cum filled my mouth
>mustered up what I could to swallow it, lapped the rest of it off his shaft
>he said that was the best blow job he's ever received, felt like a faggy champ for my first try
>clean up and try to get the after taste out of my mouth

I miss those days. Too bad he's dating some hot Asian girl now :/
>>
>>1442260
>told him no thanks
you dildo
>>
>>1442175
>>1442176
Do dicks like this really exist? I mean jesus christ that's practically shoving a fist up your ass.
>>
>>1473295

my bf is that big.
you get used to it.
>>
>Me, in high school.
>I was super shy and reserved, get teased but not often outright bullied because a ton of people can tell I'm a huge faggot without me either confirming or denying.
>Be pretty small (5'3 then and I'm not much more now) so some of the taller/older guys look like giants to me.
>One morning I find a note (printed, not handwritten) that just mentions a specific closet in the back of the gymnasium that is always locked with a time, and instructions to destroy the note after reading it.
>I tear up the note.
>During lunch break I go to the gym, find the closet unlocked but empty.
>It's a small room with a disused boiler and some boxes, I go inside and close the door and wait standing behind some stuff.
>A couple minutes late of the note's time someone arrives outside and comes in. I come out from behind the boxes. It's a guy I'll call L.
>L is older, tall and athletic, very close to my ideal fantasy boyfriend going by overall looks. He's wearing a towel and dripping with drops of water, which only adds to the allure.
>L is one of the guys who teases me, but not as much as some other people.
>He notices me, and says he wasn't expecting me to show. I say I was curious and ask if he expects anything now that I'm here.
>He says it's down to me whether I go along with it, asks if I'll leave or can he lock the door.
>I tell him to lock it. He does, then tells me to come closer. I do, he asks if I'd done anything with a guy before. (I hadn't) I find out L hadn't either.
>I start exploring him with my hands and tell him how much I like his figure. He asks if I've noticed him before now (I had) and I learn he's had me on his mind for months.
>L tells me to get on my knees. I get down and he leans back against the crates, and drops his towel.
>I'm presented with L's big, thick 8~ inch cock and two big balls the size of plums.
>>
>>1473662
>I hold back to take everything in, his scent, the presence of his gorgeous naked body, and the pent-up lust he's holding on to, that fucking dick oh my god
>I start sucking
>L is breathing slowly, looking down but keeps breaking eye contact, sometimes thrusting forward slowly with restraint
>Stops me occasionally, has me switch to sucking on his balls a couple times before returning my attention to the dick, soon he has a hand on my shoulder and his thrusts become a little rougher as he gets closer
>L says he's near and tells me to slow down. He tries going in as much as he can with the last few thrusts until he gives in and cums in my mouth then goes for one more, slow thrust as deep as he can get, and tells me to swallow.
>I do, then suck and lick up what's left on the shaft with him looking down at me.
>L says he'll make time for this again when he wants, and I leave.

It only lasted a few months. After that we had no contact at all.
>>
>>1473662

storage closets don't lock from the inside.
nice fantasy though.
>>
File: IMG_2415.jpg (248KB, 1140x2018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2415.jpg
248KB, 1140x2018px
My first time ever was with a super hung black guy, ever since then I've been hooked
>>
File: tumblr_m26mfzsODW1qkfmguo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m26mfzsODW1qkfmguo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>be me, 25
>new town for graduate school
>horny af decide to go out
>local gay bar, small but crowded friday nite 11pm
>get a vodka redbull cuz i'm sleepy
>have to piss, standing in hall outside crowded bathroom waiting for my turn
>door keeps opening and shutting as people ahead of me enter and leave
>great view of urinals
>see a hot guy pissing before door closes
>when it opens again he looks at me realizes i'm staring at his cock
>he stops pissing and shakes the drops, smiling at me
>huge cock gets even bigger
>instant hardon in my pants, smile back
>door shuts
>door opens, he comes out grins at me walks by
>my turn to pee, awkward with semi-bone
>when i'm done i go to look for him
>he's waiting not far away
>nods at me to follow him
>he leaves out the back exit
>i follow him out into the dark alley
>he goes behind a garbage dumpster
>i follow him and he already has his huge cock out
>on my knees sucking him behind the dumpster
>so fucking big can only get the head in my mouth
>he grabs my ass and turns me around
>pulls my jeans down and spits on my asshole
>starts trying to push that fucker in
>it won't go in, too big

tldr; take him back to my place, he works me open with some lube and a toy before putting on a rubber and fucking the hell out of me. fucks me again in the morning before he has to go to work. been seeing him ever since. biggest dick i ever saw.
>>
>>1442187
How did you prostitute yourself? Through apps? On the streets?
>>
>>1469780
>Any tips for sex with big-ish dicks? I use plenty of lube and try to start slow but guys usually won't let me pound them.

Still looking for help bros :(
>>
>>1476594
>guys usually won't let me pound them

a true alpha doesn't care what the beta wants.
just pound them anyway.
as long as you are using lube so you don't cause permanent damage they will be fine, though it may hurt at first.
i always give them a minute or two after i first go in to let them adjust and relax, then i hold them down and go to town.
most dudes respect me even more after i annihilate their hole and come back begging for more.
girls are different.
you have to be gentle or they will never let you fuck them again.
>>
>>1476594

Just tell them you love them.
Then they let you do anything, including bareback.
>>
>>1476641
thats mean
>>
Shit, isn't this thread depressing

How come the 7+ should be super rare and yet everybody here had a 9/10 inches cocks? Fuck my average life
>>
File: this is you. you sound stupid..jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
this is you. you sound stupid..jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>1476634
lying cunt
>I RAPE PEOPLE OH MY GOD IM SO MANLY I DONT EVEN WIPE MY ASSHOLE BECAUSE THATS WHAT AN ALPHA DOES. BRO DO WHAT I DO IM AN INTERNET ALPHA.

Fucking manlet, I bet.
>>
>>1450262
>secretly
have you ever been to /lgbt/?
the /pol/ overlap is fucking hilarious
>>
My english teacher has a huge cock. You can see it through his pants everyday, and I sit in front of the class. It's so big that it's kind of become a legend around the school on how big his dick is. I think about sucking it a lot, and having a threesome with him and his wife who's also a teacher.
>>
>>1476815

please take a picture of his bulge when he's not looking and post it here!
>>
>>1476776
anon, most of these stories aren't true. If they are, they're exaggerations.

9-10 inch cocks are extremely rare. 1 in 10 million.
>>
>>1476937
Gonna be hard to when I'm front and center in the class! It's so big though, and he's like 6'5" and his wife is a little thing. I wonder what their sex is like. God, I would like to get in on that. I want to fuck her while he fucks my ass.
>>
I had a crush on a friend of mine in high school, but he was straight and I wasn't out yet. We weren't super close friends, but we hung out in the same group and would occasionally go to shows together because we had similar tastes in music. One weekend the two of us and another friend were supposed to go to Chicago to see a show and then stay at his cousin's house overnight. The third friend bailed but the two of us still went and then crashed at his cousin's house in the spare bedroom.

We slept in the same bed and in the morning I woke up first and saw a huge tent in the blanket. I couldn't look away and got hard. He woke up shortly after I did and kind of laughed it off. I got a bit bold and said it looked huge, and was curious how big it was. We pulled down the sheets and he whipped it out. This guy is about 6'4, so I wasn't too surprised to learn he had like at least an 8 or 9 inch cock.

This led to "now show me yours" and I pulled my dick out. We kind just sat there awkwardly for a minute before I asked if he wanted to jerk off. I remember him acting a bit weird but then saying "fuck it why not" and we jerked off together. I shot my load first and then he did about a minute after I did, and some of it landed on my arm.

This opened the door to us jerking off together every once in awhile, but nothing more ever came of it. I wish I would have made a move to try and do more, but I don't think he would have been into that.
>>
>>1477048
>Gonna be hard

I'm hard right now just thinking about him.
Please try, anon.
You're doing God's work!
>>
>>1477048
Just download one of those spy cam apps, ur screen looks off but when u tap u take pictures. Make sure flash and sounds are off. Good luck. U can do this.
>>
http://alex717171.tumblr.com/post/146680560055/vergota
>>
>>1477121
He knows too. He leans back when he walks so it makes his bulge bigger. He's gotta be 8 or 9 inches when he's hard. It drives me crazy in class. His wife is like 5 foot 3 and probably like 100 pounds. I always wondered why she was so happy and nice all the time, then I met him! I wanna suck his dick so bad. I bet him and his wife get really freaky together. A three some with them is literally the only thing I want. I've flirted with him before, and he responded positively, as well as with his wife. There are stories of him helping students with his junk right by their faces. I've asked him for help before and he did it to me, and I saw the outline of his head. He is at least 6-7 soft. And the way he sometimes sits in his chair in the front of the room with one leg under the other so you really see it, oh my God. I'm gonna make a move on him one day, there's definitely mutual affection between me and him. I would also convince him to include his wife for the wildest night ever. I wanna eat her ass and his, swapping back and forth. I want to fuck him while he fucks her, and then the me fuck her and him fuck me. I want him to tear my asshole while I cum in his wife's pussy. Then a three way make out session to finish.
>>
File: IMG_603.jpg (1MB, 2988x4235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_603.jpg
1MB, 2988x4235px
Only ever sucked off one guy a couple years ago, but I always look at these threads and the local craigslist and wonder. This time, I checked craigslist, not really planning on doing anything, but just 20 minutes beforehand a guy posted that he had an 8" dick and needed a blowjob. I asked for a picture and he gave it, so I figured I'd go through with it. Got him to cum on my face. Picture is him, it was somewhat enjoyable but honestly a bit of a hassle trying to open my mouth wide enough to fit it in my mouth.
>>
File: Sexy-Jock-With-A-BIG-Cock-4.jpg (35KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-Jock-With-A-BIG-Cock-4.jpg
35KB, 550x733px
>>
mostly bumping this so it's not lost, XD
>>
>>1442168
bump
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.