[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post guys with what you consider "gay face"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 70

File: tumblr_oe2uxtgLoa1qb3u3go1_540.jpg (93KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe2uxtgLoa1qb3u3go1_540.jpg
93KB, 540x581px
ITT: post guys with what you consider "gay face"
>>
zacefron.jpg
>>
File: 1-GxvznSXIsZ9RM9E9UQw6dg.jpg (81KB, 1002x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1-GxvznSXIsZ9RM9E9UQw6dg.jpg
81KB, 1002x1086px
>>
File: davey-wavey.jpg (106KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
davey-wavey.jpg
106KB, 1140x700px
>>
>>1437477
explain the caption
>>
>>1437477
Those aren't gay guys.
>>
>>1437477
I hope that faggot stays salty
>>
>>1437512
Story?
>>
>>1437516
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307288/Paris-gay-attack-victim-Wilfred-Bruijns-Facebook-injuries-picture-goes-viral.html
>>
>>1437522
theyre really throwing that term "go viral" very loosely nowadays. im gay and the "virality" of this issue hasnt reached me.
>>
>>1437500
is that the kid from the pedowood documentary (who is actually gay)
>>
why do twinks get pissed because masculine guys won't fuck them? I don't to fuck a guy with a figure that resembles a woman.
>>
>>1437562
It's from 2013, but as long as it spreads heavily through social media one way or the other it definitely "goes viral"

This is from the dailymail though so these aren't really the best writers to be honest.
>>
>>1437506
>You open grindr
>You see a profile a white dude
>Said white dude is muscular, swooped hair and a tiny beard
>This dude, in his own words, is "Not interested in fatties, fems, blacks, asians. Must be fit."
>They finish the sentence with "I'm not racist, it's just a preference."
>>
>>1437562
>>1437592
It was quite largely covered in the French social and regular media back when it happened. Outside of France and neighboring countries, not really I guess.
>>
>>1437506
> every gay man is racist except me
> likesubscribeandfollow
>>
>>1437598
What's wrong with that?

People are too fucking sensible to the wrong things, for fucks sake. If you deny a "fattie, fem, black, asian" guy a job opportunity on the grounds that he is of a different colour then yes, it's pretty damn racist. If you tell him "I'm not into people your colour, sorry" because you're not sexually attracted to people his colour, it's not.
>>
>>1437693
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>1437693
It is true people are attracted usually to traits that greatly resemble their own, but in some cases that type of rejection isn't a simple "I'm not attracted to you" thing, it's a matter of prejudice.
>>
>>1437512
You're racist yourself, you a tag the white guy. Black guys don't do that ? Racist.
>>
>>1437598
You're racist and don't know it. Only white guys do that, racial profiling now.
>>
>>1437694
Explain to me why please.

Why is it so wrong to not be into asians or black people or whatever. Should I also be careful not to mention I'm not into drugs and poppers, in case someone thinks I'm being prejudiced against them?

I think it's pretty silly to exclude a whole "type" of people right off the bat, each person is different. But I can understand, I myself am honestly not really attracted to the black facial features. I don't like to know people consider me racist because of that, I have absolutely no problem at all with black people; I just don't usually find them attractive and I shouldn't have to pretend I am.
>>
>>1437693
listen it's fine to have a type, but it's a different story to say X race of people can never be and will never be attractive at all ever period.

>>1437700
> I just don't usually find them attractive and I shouldn't have to pretend I am.

That's fine, you don't have to pretend. The key difference is that you kind of recognize that not all people of a race look the same.
>>
>>1437711
>The key difference is that you kind of recognize that not all people of a race look the same.

All Asians have slanty eyes, shiny skin and weak jaws. Not attractive. All blacks have wide noses and big lips. Not attractive.

There is nothing wrong with not being attracted to features that certain races possess. They should date within their own race instead of going after white guys. It's not our fault that we're hotter and have more options.
>>
>>1437715
>All Asians have slanty eyes, shiny skin and weak jaws. Not attractive. All blacks have wide noses and big lips. Not attractive.
Wrong.

>They should date within their own race instead of going after white guys.
I know you think you're such a prize, but it's not about wanting people to date what they don't like. It's about trying to reduce the negativity.
>>
File: 4426885747360389438-account_id=1.jpg (352KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
4426885747360389438-account_id=1.jpg
352KB, 1152x2048px
>>1437715
um, all Asians do not look the same. I have gotten pounded by some smoking hot Asian men. I'm black and my lips and nose aren't big. grow the fuck up, get out of your moms fucking basement and fucking meet some of the 7 fucking billion people on the fucking planet.
>>
>>1437715
If you truly think that then you are prejudiced. Anyone who isn't can clearly look past obvious features like that of people to see everyone looks different to a degree, even if it's from ethnic groups you're not used to seeing.
>>
>>1437721
post more of that guy
>>
>>1437721
More please.
>>
>>1437724
>>1437725
>>
>>1437715
Its okay for you to not like how asians/blacks look, that's your personal preference. But it's fucked up to say people should only date within their own race. That kind of language comes from societies/cultures that would hang or behead you.
>>
>>1437477
all bottoms
>>
>>1437694

Will you fuck my vagina please? Better say yes, you sexist
>>
>>1437735
But don't tell him that, he's so enlightened and better than those people, after all I bet he has 1 black friend
>>
>>1437477
>posting bait threads in /hm/
>>
>>1437737
Good. I love bottoms.
>>
>>1437598
I don't see what's wrong with wanting a guy to be fit. A daddy with a bit of a belly is cute, but you have zero excuse for being overweight if you're under forty.

I shouldn't be expected to like fems either. I'm a fag, that means I like MEN. Fems have bisexuals willing to fuck them, so I don't get why they whine about this so much - oh wait, yeah I do, because they're essentially women.

These kind of preferences shouldn't be lumped in with the racist ones.
>>
>>1437758
Not liking obese out of shape men is acceptable, the fem thing is understandable too, those are more nuanced than what someone's race is
>>
>>1437693
sexual preferences dont develop in a vacuum, idiot. the fact that you dont find minority races attractive is the direct result of white supremacy, a system of inequality that paints whites as sexually attractive, successful, desirable etc. the system privileges whites over other races, not least of all in terms of sexual desirability. but you're so entrenched in the system that will deny that such system even exists, calling your sexual prejudice "just a preference."

>inb4 hurr duur then gays who are not attracted to women are mysoginists
>>
ITT: SJWs finding out people can have a preference
>>
>>1437477
hahahahah, what won't people argue about on here
>>
>>1437768
I remember when using "inb4" actually meant giving a reason why a counter argument doesnt apply instead of meaing "Don't say that to me, I can't answer that but I realise someone could say that and I decided to post anyway."
>>
>>1437771
it's worse than the youtube comments, so much faggy angst i feel like it's palpable
>>
>>1437768
>sexual preferences dont develop in a vacuum, idiot. the fact that you dont find obese people attractive is the direct result of fat shaming, a system of inequality that paints thin people as sexually attractive, successful, desirable etc. the system privileges thin people over other body types, not least of all in terms of sexual desirability. but you're so entrenched in the system that will deny that such system even exists, calling your sexual prejudice "just a preference."

See how dumb that logic is? Welcome to the progressive future, where you are outed as the racist you are for not lusting after BBC with enough enthusiasm.
>>
>>1437779
>the fact that you dont find obese people attractive is the direct result of fat shaming
literally the dumbest thing i've ever read. the reason you dont find fat people attractive is because of fat shaming? are you serious? have you actually looked at fat people before? theyre gross to fuck and to look at and it has nothing to do with culture, it's always been that way.
>>
>>1437781
You're making my point genius. Reading comprehension.

>it's always been that way.
It hasn't, actually.
>>
>>1437783
you can't be serious. holy shit you actually think that? you cant comprehend the idea that people find fat people inherently gross? is this your way of explaining to yourself why people aren't attracted to you? it must be the culture, it's not my massive, lumpy, cellulite ridden body, thats usually smelly, unhygienic and generally disgusting, it's all those mean people out there "fat shaming" people that makes me gross.

good lord you're delusional. thats like saying the reason people find homosexuality uncomfortable is because of all the gay shaming. its a truly retarded logical standpoint, but youre on 4chan so those are pretty common here.
>>
>>1437783
>>1437779
and you know i wasn't replying to you, obviously. i just used your section of the green text. common sense...
>>
I dont see the problem with saying no fems no fats no black no asian etc.

The most retarded answer I get when I ask people wherein lies the problem is the famous "not all" line. and I must concede that indeed there might be a fat/black/asian/fem that I could hypothetically be attracted to, but that chance is so small that it makes my entire point: the exclusionary phrase "no fems. etc" is simply a shortcut to save us both a little time when I know that if you fall into any of those 4 categories there's a 97% chance I wont be attracted to you, 99% if you're on grindr. No offense tho. I'm just being honest.
>>
>>1437784
I don't actually believe that. I'm making the comparison because the people who get triggered because some people aren't attracted to black people argue along the same lines as the fat advocates when people aren't attracted to them. They say each of our biases are directly linked to the white supremacist Herero patriarchy and by not subverting those biases thoroughly enough(exclusively dating obese trans men of color) were perpetuating this system and outing ourselves as the racist bigots we truly are. Just don't be too into black boys or you'll be accused of being a dehumanizing fetishist who is again just as manipulated by the cis hetero white supremacist patriarchy.
>>
UFC fighter Chad Mendes

Has a long term gf but comes across as super gay to me in face/voice/mannerisms
>>
>>1437788
thank god, i thought stupidity and neckbeardiness had just hit an all time high on a board notorious for it. "its not muh fat its muh culture".

but yes I agree that making broad, generalizing statements about a persons ideology and potential racist beliefs based on their sexual preferences is unfair and usually incorrect, and it's something committed SJW's seem to forget.
>>
>>1437791
potentially* because i can't just let typos sit like that
>>
>>1437477
wow, this just got derailed to a bitchy thread again. I'm so surprised.

>Fucking thanks /hm
>>
>>1437797
I know because it was such a hot thread before the conversation started /s

hide the thread if big blocks of words is too much for your delicate, short-attention span sensibilities, this board hasn't followed rules for a long time and you're obviously aware of that
>>
>>1437477
>implying anyone is interested in blacks or Asians
>>
>>1437768
Explain why Latinos don't get lumped in with the "no fems, fats, blacks or Asians" then
>>
>>1437804
They usually have light skin complexions and facial features that don't repulse shallow gay men
>>
File: fatamerican.png (102KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
fatamerican.png
102KB, 300x283px
>>1437802

>tfw no straight acting/ normal twink asian bf

it's all fems. FEMS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN THE EARTH WITH YOUR FAGGOTRY? IT'S NOT FUCKIN FAIR!!
>>
File: fag_face.jpg (51KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
fag_face.jpg
51KB, 636x421px
The "gay face" is not genetic. I believe it is two things:

1) Increased grooming. This includes a skin regiment, manicured facial hair and eyebrows, and well as self tan or makeup.

2) Facial expression. Straight guys rarely do a hard cheek splitting smile, 'o'-faces, or cutesy winky faces. Andy Cohen is the perfect example of the hard smile.
>>
File: eww.jpg (12KB, 512x281px) Image search: [Google]
eww.jpg
12KB, 512x281px
>gays pigeon-holing other gays
>>
>>1437506
Minorities are angry that no one wants to sleep with them.
>>
>>1437808
>light skin
Implying
>>
>>1437768
This is a complete load of bullshit but even if it weren't: am I supposed to force myself to fuck black people? I'm "entrenched in the system" so I should just disregard what I find attractive (for whatever reasons I do) and have sex with what I don't find attractive so it can be "fair"?

I'm sorry if some guys hurt your feelings by not being interested in you for being black but everyone has the right to choose their sexual partners as they want. No one has to force themselves to be attracted to what they aren't just because your feeling are hurt. They're not telling you you're a piece of shit because you're black, they're not denying you any of your rights- that WOULD be racist (and it does still happen and I am sorry for that, I wish it didn't). But simply not being attracted to you isn't being racist. If some subset of people just don't interest me sexually at all, that's perfectly fine and NO ONE can judge ANYONE based on that.

I can tell Sandra "Oh you only fuck 10/10s? That's kinda shallow". I can tell Jorge "You should open your horizons and try an asian guy, they can be surprisingly fun in bed!" I can not tell Edmund "You're a racist piece of shit because you don't want to hook up with black guys on this phone app."
>>
>>1437694
Fuck off, SJW.
>>
Why do non white guys try to convince white guys to date them? Just leave them and date other nonwhite qts
>>
>>1437784
>the reason people find homosexuality uncomfortable is because of all the gay shaming

this is true
>>
>after i say no to sex, asking again any time in the next 30 days is RAPE
>if you dont date and have sex with PoC, you are a racist shitlord

sjw logic
>>
>>1437837

no, you don't need to date people you don't find unattractive. that's kind of a stupid rebuttal.

consider, though, that dismissing a potential partner - sexual or romantic - based solely on their race is literally the definition of racism. if you automatically find someone unattractive due to their race - a poorly defined group that encompasses what, a billion people? - well, then maybe that's worth thinking about sometime.

prejudice means pre-judging people based on a narrow part of their identity and you should consider that your prejudice does not get a free pass because you imagine you are blameless and helpless to change your perception of black people

if being called on your prejudice makes you uncomfortable, perhaps gays should not be so quick to proudly and loudly announce that they find black people distasteful

at any rate, you can return to pretending that I want to brutally force you to have sex with people you don't like in the interest of fairness now.
>>
>>1437848

nobody is saying that you have to date someone you're not attracted to.
what they are saying is that you shouldn't write off entire groups of people just because you had a bad experience with one member of that group.
>>
>>1437711
Naa dude you sound like a bonafide sjw autist. I've never seen an asian or dindu that' I've been attracted to. Maybe I'll pursue them once I find one.
>>
>>1437598

Sorry, I'll choose what my dick gets hard for next time.

Oh wait, it doesn't fucking work like that.
>>
>>1437772
>>1437771

This, dindu/gook anon is attracted to multiple races and potentially women but doesn't realize that not everyone feels the same.
>>
>>1437768
do you realise that bitching won't change anything?
i'm not going to find black people suddenly more attractive just cause you called me racist. don't be fucking retarded
>>
>>1437852
Referring to an entire racial group as "dindu" points quite clearly at why you can't find any of them attractive.
>>
File: 1468618713579.gif (558KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1468618713579.gif
558KB, 300x169px
>>1437872
>>1437848
>>1437837

You utter morons, you dense motherfuckers. The point isn't to make you have sex with with someone agaisnt your will. but to destroy the prejudice predicated on a system of white supremacy. You're what 20 - 25 years old? Your mind has already been made up and there's probably no changing it, but by acnkoledgin that sexual prejudice against minorities in the gay community is a problem, you can be part of solution, as we move towards a new paradigm that sees ALL races as equally desirable and where little white boys grow up to willingly and happily be bred by BBC.
>>
>>1437887
Wtf pedophile
>>
>>1437887
>>1437890

that came out wrong. what I meant is that tolerance (and bigotry) begins in childhood, and that we must educate children early if they are to grow up as open minded individuals free of sexual prejudice and racial hate.
>>
>>1437500
I wish
>>
>>1437887
>but to destroy the prejudice predicated on a system of white supremacy.

No, you're the retard. There's nothing you could do that would make me attracted to niggers. That's like saying that I would become attracted to women if I just dealt with my deep-rooted misogyny.

No one is owed my time or attention. In fact, I'm happy that my preferences trigger you chucklefucks so hard.
>>
>>1437697
Can we please use the term 'race realist' it is more appropriate
>>
>>1437598
And this is an issue how? No one is entitled to sex, and expecting decency on a hookup app is moronic
>>
>>1437768
Are you retarded? Take your sjw faggotry, if I a brown person don't find most white men attractive is it because I'm a race supremacist? Or maybe because I don't find features common among europeans attractive?
>>
File: 1467241465757.png (155KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467241465757.png
155KB, 273x240px
>responding to state liberal arts freshmen
>ever
>>
thanks for turning /hm into /lgbt

why do everything fags touch turn to utter shit
>>
>>1437477
Tbh I've just never met a black guy that wasn't violently homophobic. Why would I want to tell one of them I'm gay and I want to go out with/fuck/get fucked by them, and risk getting killed just for some huge cock?
>>
>>1437500
kek
>>
Going by the stupid SJWs' logic in this thread, can I be racist for not even getting a chub with niggers and chinks if I'm [spoiler]Latino[/spoiler]? I mean, I'm not white.
>>
>>1437598
>you can prefer men over women but you can't prefer your own race

This logic is always retarded
>>
>>1437959
You may not be racist for not being attracted to blacks and Asians, but you are for referring to them as "niggers and chinks" you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1437959
>Latino

u mean a bean muncher? and yea, that makes you racist, but obvs youre not as powerful as whites, so your racism is overlooked. right now we need to get every degenerate/minority on our side to defeat the straight while male patriarchy. Once that's achieved, we can debate amongst ourselves to see who's more equal than whom.
>>
>>1437982
>he got triggered

kek'd

>>1437990
Bean muncher. spic, wetback, whatever.

>that makes you racist
No it doesn't, only white people can be racist. Everyone knows that, anon-kun! :)
>>
>>1437695
>>1437711
You nigs are retarded. This whole point of being gay is that you prefer men over women you fucking misogynists.
>>
File: williamhung.jpg (27KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
williamhung.jpg
27KB, 300x400px
>>1437811
We exist. Keep trying.
>>
>>1437996
did a black girl roast ur outfit in school or something lmao
>>
>>1437477
would fuck 2, 5, 4, 3 (counting their heads from left to right) in that order.

am I being too harsh or too lenient?
>>
>>1437852
I'll never understand why you faggots (Not actual gayfags) willingly say racist shit then act shocked when people call you racist. You don't find blacks or asians attractive? Fine..however just cause your aids ridden limp dick doesn't get hard to any blacks or asians doesn't mean ALL blacks or asians are unattractive. Your entitled to your opinion no matter how unpopular it is, but stop acting like it's what everyone else thinks. And stop sugar coating blatant racism by calling anyone who disagrees with you an sjw. Moronic cunt.
>>
>>1437808
It's true, i'm black but could pass for latino (Not THAT light skinned tho) and i get vibes from white guys sometimes.
>>
>>1438025
What shitty, unsassy and unfunny comeback.
>>
>>1438066
>Unsassy
Not everyone is a rotten sassy gay cunt here, just so you know.
>>
white is my favorite color of the rainbow it just works
>>
>>1437700
>>1437693
Being reasonable and polite and just saying, "Hey, I'm mostly into white guys," is fine. The problem is that the wording usually goes something like:

"I don't like beans and rice. If you're less than a white man then block me."

It's admitted messed up language that creates a hostile environment being used by people who are supposed to understand what that feels like and know better.
>>
File: lulu.webm (3MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
lulu.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>how to trigger mars/hm/allows the thread

gg EZ no re kek
>>
>>1437837
I want to believe the people who say that because I don't find someone attractive therefore I'm racist are kidding. But this is 2016 and these SJWs have grown up with the entitled indoctrination that everyone is special and everyone deserves to be validated and recognized.

Fuck yourself. If it's racism that makes me not lust after a rainbow of men, then so be it. And it's not racist or "fat shaming" to not like chubbies. Some do, some don't. Period. But in 2016, everyone has to love everyone else unconditionally and equally or else they're a bigot.

It's so easy to spot the butthurt fatties these days. Get on a treadmill and stop being an obese piece of shit and maybe you'll increase your level of attractiveness.

And people assume that in the past fat people were lauded. It's true that weight and attractiveness has fluctuated over the years, but at no point in history have people been as generally fat as they are in 2016. And that's the truth. It's not a sign of high class or a comfortable life in 2016. Times have changed and it's a sign of laziness. Move your fat ass around some.
>>
>>1437899
>No one is owed my time or attention.
I came to this statement. Thank you.
>>
File: tf.gif (848KB, 150x197px) Image search: [Google]
tf.gif
848KB, 150x197px
cant we just leave it at white gays being the scourge of society?
>>
>>1438122

>that pathetic sweaty manchild

DELET THIS
>>
>>1437798
fuck yourself. I hate trying to beat my meat and seeing a big ass fucking tranny queef of text arguments. how about you eat a fucking dick faggot.
>>
File: andy-cohen-300[1].jpg (29KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
andy-cohen-300[1].jpg
29KB, 300x400px
What about the concept of gay eyes, though?

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/something-queer-about-that-face/

>>1437821
Cohen is a prime example of gay eyes as far as I'm concerned, but, like that article, I can't pin down exactly what it is about them.

A friend of mine already developed a theory like 10 years ago that gays tend to have "junk jewellery eyes", and I always thought he had a point. Now I have an otherwise-masc bf with eyes like this. Fucking weird.
>>
>>1437887
>but to destroy the prejudice predicated on a system of white supremacy
*yawn*
You're not making a difference. I still won't like most black guys.
>>
>>1437768

Go back to tumblr, this is bullshit. People are attracted to what they're attracted to, not by choice. A gay board should probably understand that...
>>
File: steve.jpg (39KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
39KB, 600x353px
>>1438140
You don't think sweaty Steve is hot? What are you, straight?
>>
File: t6IMHRB.png (2MB, 1084x630px) Image search: [Google]
t6IMHRB.png
2MB, 1084x630px
>>1438190
>>
>>1437789
Noooooooooooooooooooo what are you doing, you live Chad alone you filthy heretic scum!
>>
Once hilldog is elected its open season on white gays. We gonna rape yall asses
>>
>>1438187
A gay board should also understand prejudice.
>>
>>1438034
>cause your aids ridden limp dick doesn't get hard to any blacks or asians doesn't mean ALL blacks or asians are unattractive

Are the guys who say "no blacks or asians" in their profiles actually saying "NO FUCKING BLACK OR ASIAN PERSON IS ATTRACTIVE. EVER. ALL OF THEM; EVERY SINGLE ONE IS UNATTRACTIVE."

You act all high and mighty but you're the fucking dense one. They're expressing that they, personally, don't generally find them attractive and it's not worth the effort. That's all. People get fucking triggered because "HOW CAN ANYONE NOT FIND ME ATTRACTIVE. RAAAACIIISSSSM".

I get it, it's not exactly "nice" to write that kind of shit in your profile and someone might get their feelings hurt. It's not hard to imagine. It's also not a big deal at all. If you don't like that type of guy just ignore/block him. Problem solved. Instead of wasting time crying about that shit use your time taking to guys who do find you attractive and would like your company.

Using the "Racism" card on every single thing isn't a solution. If anything it's the opposite, it makes the word meaningless. Fight the right battles, the big ones. Not this petty shit.
>>
>>1438165
The eyes are windows to the soul anon.
>>
>>1438190
>>1438192
It's weird, sometimes he looks hot as hell and sometimes he looks meh.

When he looks hot he looks HOT as a blazing Quasar, I'll give you that.

Post more. Have spoiler tags always been not supported on /hm/? It feels weird for some reason.
>>
>>1438165
Andy Cohen just has crossed eyes. Do you have a cross-eyed boyfriend, anon?
>>
>>1438227

It's called a camera. Everyone looks different from certain angles, lighting, and the lens and general distortion of the camera. In real life is really the only way you could tell if someone is attractive or not. Some people look 10/10 model tier in pics and disgusting in real life
>>
>>1438212
Trump is going to win. I seent it.
>>
>>1437851
Everyone should be into women or you are a misogynist with that logic.
>>
>>1438243
lol exactly
>>
>>1438272
i had no idea autism could reach such heights. good job anon!
>>
>>1438022
Where you at
>>
>>1438227
Whatever, he has a big fat ass that I would love on my face. I bet his hole tastes amazing.
>>
>>1437980
sexuality is a preference?
>>
>>1437959
yes dumbass. it's internalized racism.
>>
>>1438310
to the extent that sexual-racial discrimination is a preference...so is sexual orientation. You've never heard of situational gayness, or the classical pederasty, or afghanistan bacha bazi etc?

If you're raised in a white supremacist society, then you're probably gonna have a hard time finding non-whites attractive. Likewise, if you're raised in a heteronormative society, then you're probably gonna have a hard time finding the same sex attractive. but like the examples mentioned above demonstrate, sexual orientation is based on cultural norms, and hardly innate.
>>
File: autismincarnate.gif (492KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
autismincarnate.gif
492KB, 245x170px
>>1438321
>If you're raised in a white supremacist society, then you're probably gonna have a hard time finding non-whites attractive. Likewise, if you're raised in a heteronormative society, then you're probably gonna have a hard time finding the same sex attractive. but like the examples mentioned above demonstrate, sexual orientation is based on cultural norms, and hardly innate.
>when triggered minority autists think they're teachers
>>
>>1438321
Didn't everyone who saw your first post call you retarded and disagree? Where are the examples above?
>>
File: smug_poo_in_loo_45.jpg (56KB, 481x419px) Image search: [Google]
smug_poo_in_loo_45.jpg
56KB, 481x419px
>>1438323
>not an argument
>thinks calling someone a teacher is an insult

Aww poor buddy. I know the 9th grade is hard, but it does get better. Hang in there, baby.

>>1438326
>You've never heard of situational gayness, or the classical pederasty, or afghanistan bacha bazi etc?
>>
>>1438269
Well your crystal ball is wrong. On jan 20 2017 hillary will be inaugurated and white mancunts are going to be seeded and bred bareback.
>>
>>1438332
We'll see.
>>
>>1438331
Why is this always the default response? Calling you autistic doesn't mean I'm angry, it happens a fair amount around these parts. It's just you're talking nonsense, still, after just about everybody in the thread said your ideas were pure idiocy, and yet here you are still passing off your "teachings" to other anons. If that doesn't qualify as some sort of autism then I don't know what does. Also, please say something that isn't already an online meme insult for 14 year olds (u so mad, wow ur 12) because that's what you just said.
>>
File: Whitebitchbred.gif (3MB, 364x275px) Image search: [Google]
Whitebitchbred.gif
3MB, 364x275px
>>1438332
this

When supreme leader Hillary Clinton takes office, there's not gonna be a single white boipoocci left unbred.

Pic related, thats gonna be january 1st 2017
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>1437850
>mfw when this faggot mixes up prejudice with preference
>>
>>1438339
But don't you get it? It's the white supremacy patriarchy that causes all this! Not people's individual preferences that vary dramatically based on their own lives! I know this because I know everything about everyone and I took a sociology class taught by a borderline communist.
/s
>>1438321
See how stupid that sounds when someone else says it?
>>
File: thetruth.jpg (149KB, 303x504px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
149KB, 303x504px
>>1438335
>>1438341
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOm, he called me a 12 yo online

the truth hurts, huh?

>/s
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1438346
>backpeddling into trolling when everyone can see how retarded you are
>living intellectual confidence boost for everyone who visits this board
>>
>>1438346
>>1438348
Kek shots fired
>>
>>1438349
>using Kek non-ironically in 2016
>>
>>1438351
>Implying greentexting is any better
>>
>>1438353
>this is 4chan of course it's better than the word KEK, don't embarrass yourself
>>
File: laugh4.gif (869KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
laugh4.gif
869KB, 448x252px
>>1438348
>>1438349

>samefagging this hard

also just a jttot. I'm not the only only anti-racist here. there's at least 2 of us.
>>
>>1438355
>Not me but nice try anon
>>
>>1438355
>not knowing how the post time limits work despite being on 4chan arguing useless bullshit for hours a day
>surprised that more than one person thinks he's retarded for some reason
>>
File: D6l8fu1.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
D6l8fu1.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1438358
>>
>>1437726
hmmm...
>>
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread?
I just wanna say that as an Asian dude, it doesn't bother me if someone says they aren't interested in Asians. Quite frankly, I've noticed that people of color also have racial preferences, and it's completely fine.

I don't understand how people would want to force other gays to be attracted to them. What do you gain by having absolute strangers think that one of your characteristics is hot or not?

But! It's not racist when you don't want to fuck someone of a different race, but it is racist to refer to someone through a racial slur. It seems to me that some gays tend to be racist or xenophobic because it gives them a sense of belonging. Like, I'm gay and general society doesn't accept me, but at least I'm not fat or Muslim or black or whatever. But you have to realize that as a gay, you won't ever be considered an equal by the majority of our hetero society. So please, have a little empathy for people who are different.
>>
>>1437477
Who's the dad? Does he have IG?
>>
this is literally a board dedicated to porn.. How pathetic does your life have to be for this place to be your outlet for your thoughts and feelings on social issues. Why hasn't this trash thread been deleted yet
>>
File: 1441972791997.jpg (32KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
1441972791997.jpg
32KB, 400x376px
>>1438346
>>1438355
You are actually pathetic
>>
>>1438321

>If you're raised in a white supremacist society

Opening 4chan to faggots was a mistake
>>
>>1438555

t. small-dicked chink
>>
>>1438310
Yes you prefer to get fucked in the ass then to stick your dick in a vagina.

>>1438311
This place is literally worse than Tumblr
>>
>>1438243
Yeah, a little. That's the question though - why do slightly crossed eyes seem to be more common in gays?
>>
File: 1447622342448.jpg (89KB, 374x479px) Image search: [Google]
1447622342448.jpg
89KB, 374x479px
>>1437522
>Mr de Bruin says the attack took place in the mainly Muslim 19th arrondissement of Paris
>[...] The 19th arrondissement of Paris has a large Muslim and North African immigrant population

and people really don't want trump to win?
>>
>>1438027
Too lenient. I'd only fuck #8 from the left. The younger looking the better. I'm 32.
>>
File: 1431790050284.jpg (877KB, 1000x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1431790050284.jpg
877KB, 1000x1482px
>>1437585
Because they want a big strong daddy to hold them and take care of them but rather than adapting their body type to the type that masc guys usually prefer they decide they still want to be a beautiful little princess made of sugar and light.

Twink logic is fat girl logic.
>>
>>1438321
Why do gay people exist in heteronormative societies then?
>>
>>1438122
who is this
>>
File: IMG_2117.jpg (106KB, 541x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.jpg
106KB, 541x870px
>>1438779
See pic
>>
File: 1432056416706.jpg (164KB, 767x762px) Image search: [Google]
1432056416706.jpg
164KB, 767x762px
>>
Jesus whats with this fucking thread.
I'm not supposed to say "no blacks" because at some point I might find a black man attractive?
What's next? Not all fat people are ugly so I'm not supposed to display my preference of thin people?
If this is what some of you actually believe I can finally understand why they call us mentally ill.
Faggots like you ruin everything.
>>
>You don't have to like women, being gay or bi with a preference is okay.
>You don't have to like fat people nor twinks or muscular guys. It's fine if it's not your thing, body type is important to attraction.
>Age gaps aren't for everyone, so it's understandable if you don't like very young or very old people.
>HIV and AIDS can be scary, so it's understandable if you're too anxious to have sex with a poz person.
>For all they're normal people, disabilities can make sexual stuff complicated, so it's understandable if you don't want to go for it for a one night stand.
>OH MY CHRIST, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR AND PEOPLE AREN'T ATTRACTED TO EVERY RACE UNIVERSALLY. FAILING TO CATER TO PEOPLE YOU MOST LIKELY WON'T LIKE IS AS BIGOTED AS REFUSING TO DATE SOMEONE FOR THEIR RACE.
Great thread, guys.
>>
This might have been the most interesting thread on 4 chan all month. I'll put a couple of things out there about myself. I'm a guy that's second generation Northern Pakistani living in Canada. I've known for a long time I'm at least bi but have never acted on the gay half of it. From my voyeuristic portal into the gay world I predominantly saw good looking in shape white guys in the prime of youth. That pretty much shaped my idea of what being gay was. I realized there really isn't a market for guys who aren't in great shape, guys that are older or guys that looked like me. It reinforced to me what I was taught growing up - that being gay is a white thing. Are there men of color I fantasize about, for sure. But when I conjure a gay up in my minds eye it's some muscles up frat brother. White. That's how I was programmed when I started learning about the gay world. It's probably how a lot of people gained their bias as well. It's not the end of the world for me. I still love girls and date pretty much every race and a whole host of sizes. I'll probably miss out on a gay experience because I'm going to age myself out of what's considered attractive, let alone my brown skin. I guess I feel lucky that I'm not limited to only homo attraction, I kind of feel bad for the gays of color that feel excluded.
>>
Im not reading all this shit.

I hate every nigger and faggot that ever has or will ever live.

Unless we're fucking, and then again as soon as we're done. All useless garbage, except for me. The rest are worthless scum.

I don't care if you find it rational or not. Its the world we live in.I rock, the rest of you faggots and niggers are shit. And thats the way it is.

Take your pansy litigation for a consistent universe somewhere else.
>>
File: 1459320708648.jpg (303KB, 462x830px) Image search: [Google]
1459320708648.jpg
303KB, 462x830px
>>1438122
>>1438190
>>1438192

Im going to need to ask for sauce, I don't care that he has sweating problem, that ass thick
>>
File: steve_r.jpg (21KB, 199x400px) Image search: [Google]
steve_r.jpg
21KB, 199x400px
>>1438887
Steve Raider. He doesn't do porn unfortunately but he loves vidya and loves showing off his ass on his insta
>>
File: gif #11.gif (943KB, 269x236px) Image search: [Google]
gif #11.gif
943KB, 269x236px
>>1437843
I'm a nonwhite person who is gay I often have had sex with other non white gay guys. But I do find it quite interesting that most of these arguments of "you're racist for not dating black people" comes from black gays who only pursue white gays. But on the flip side you do have some white gays who only go after themselves. Not just about skin color but physique as well. Sometimes these gay guys only date other gay guys who are built like a porn star and that's it. But at the end of the day there are other areas of the gay community that caters to your preference. I find that the bear/leather community tend to be more open to preferences than the standard gay scene.
>>
File: 1475049045312.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475049045312.gif
3MB, 480x270px
The amount of bigotry and self-hate ITT is shocking. As soon as you gays got the right to marry, you turn against the people who fought to get you that right, and instead side with the white, heteronormative system of injustice that kept you oppressed all those years...it's really telling of the kind of you people you guys are. BAKA. Transgender people still do not have equality, black people are getting killed every day, an orange bigot who is planning to deport millions of families has a good chance to become president...but you people do not care because you got yours, so fuck everybody else, right?

You know what I dont even care anymore. Be cruel. Become the oppressors. Take joy in excluding minorities from your little straight-acting white boys club, because in the end you'll reap what you've sown.
>>
>>1438937
Feel free to wander back to Tumblr any time you want
>>
File: 1467325570639.gif (491KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1467325570639.gif
491KB, 500x277px
>>1438937
Nice soap box, is your dad proud of you now?
>>
File: baitson.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
baitson.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>1438937
>>
File: Dis Nigga.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
Dis Nigga.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>1438937
>arguing with SJW buzzwords

KYS, senpai. Transgender people are mentally ill with personality disorders (inb4 homosexuality was considered mental illness once). 99% of black murders are committed by other blacks. Criminals should not be surprised when the laws they knowingly and nonchalantly violate come around to bite them in the ass.

Your whole post makes you sound like you were politely rejected by a nice, cute white boy at a club who just happens to find other white people attractive. To hell with personal preferences, DAT'S RAYCISS!

You victim complex degenerates make me sick.
>>
>>1438614
underrated post
>>
>>1438949
>99% of black murders are committed by other blacks.
Holy shit, the unbelievable exaggeration, atleast use believable bullshit next time.
>>
>>1438952
Not going to write you a term paper, you fucking raghead, but:

"1980 through 2008... 93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks."
(SOURCE: http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf)

Close enough, honestly. Feel free to take a look at all the other great ways people are being culturally enriched in that DOJ report.
>>
I always thought that Captain Kirk from Star Trek had the most obvious gayface I'd ever seen but apparently he's straight or something?
>>
>>1437715
Okay...I can see you haven't traveled much. Or just really stick to white guys in your porn during fap sessions.
>>
File: obama-laugh.jpg (38KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laugh.jpg
38KB, 620x400px
>>1438963
...what?
>>
>>1437598
>Racist
>Bad
>>
File: 1473815624124.png (42KB, 446x141px) Image search: [Google]
1473815624124.png
42KB, 446x141px
>>1437768
>>
File: 1461972136292.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1461972136292.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>1438937

Fool! You fundamentally misunderstand who and what we are. You announce your weakness with questions and now must suffer the consequences: answers that will burden you with knowledge for the rest of your dreary days.

We are a people bound by hate. Hate from all society all through history all through the world. Hate is what corrals us, lesbians with gay men, gays with trannies, trannies with lesbians and so on. And among each other, we find nothing in common and instantly grow weary of each other's company. And yet we are trapped, unwilling to leave. And so we hate.

We withdraw deeper within our caste, to find other gays betraying us, gays embarassing each other, sanctimonious white-washed gays and degenerate libertine perverts. Some spreading moral dogma and others spreading disease. And again, we learn to hate.

Gay marriage? A ruse. Who did it really help. Whose life was really changed. Nobody cared then, no one cares now. An exercise to push, rattle, share misery and draw more anger. And within it, we bask in the warmth of societies burning rage. We find and invent new ways to manufacture hate. Hate is our currency. Hate is the spirit that animates all we do. We never bear the curse alone. We share it with all around us.

Day by day we forge our bars and chains. Day by day we mine the dirt to uncover more ways to unleash hate. Two lesbians adopt a boy and twist him into a fake female before age eight. We boil a stew of ghetto sex and hedonist drugs until plagues devour cities and celebrate it with music and debauched parades. We compel people to abandon their sanity to the point they must go to court to define basic things like male and female, then change the definition again to drive them mad-
>>
File: 1422152945790.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422152945790.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1438992

- Hate is what we craft. Hate is what we deal in. Hate is our blood flowing, our hearts beating. Hate is what we breathe, hate is the warmth our bodies make. Every day we hate and are hated. We hate each other and all we remember. Hate is at the center of it all within and hate binds us throughout.

Hate is what we are and hate is what we do. So celebrate with the rest of us monsters and accept what you are too. Hate with us, hate everyone and everything, hate every person and every day. Hate it all til your heart's black and charred to its content. Just relax and hate, hate, hate.
>>
>>1438992
tl;dr
>>
>>1438953
so i see actual facts silenced the sjws per usual. lol
>>
File: 1465955116726.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1465955116726.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
ITT:
>all the white cunts saying but "what's wrong with my racism?"
>educated people making them look like the redneck cousin-fucker apes they are
>blacks and asians with their feelings hurt
Please realize you are all faggots. In an apocalypse heterosexuals would throw you all under the bus without a doubt.
Unite and redirect all your hate and ignorance to straight people.
>>
File: 1474801957522.jpg (23KB, 474x324px) Image search: [Google]
1474801957522.jpg
23KB, 474x324px
>>1438937
are you serious? you just assume that we all want marry. everyone is unique in their ideas and beliefs. no one asked me? i didn't ask anyone to fight on my behalf. please just go back to your things and stop being so american in public.
best regards,
A normal homesextual male.
>>
>>1438937
>thinking the marriage equality campaign wasn't made up of white males
>thinking blacks support gay rights
>thinking doma would've been repealed without the work of a majority white population

Top fuking kek
>>
>>1438190

It's his infantility. It's completely incongruous with the daddy looks and ruins everything.

>drawing comic book characters on walls and wardrobes like a teenager
>this is me mom, it's not a phase

Ugh.
>>
It is a preference.
I find darker skin and narrow eyes unattractive.
I am not required to love everyone.
>>
tets
>>
File: 1474622139608.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1474622139608.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>1437721
I bet you're ugly as sin. Those features your missing are the only things that make blacks attractive.

Have fun being a dyed asian/caucasian and without any of the traits that make it ok to bone a black guy every so often.

bet your cock is small too :)

also asians all have similar traits, as do caucasians, as do africans, as do latins. We classify each other in broad terms like that for the very reason that people covered by the umbrella DO share traits.

It's not some grand racist conspiracy.

Racist aside : I do however think all blacks have AIDS/HIV, so i'll probably only let you take my loads rather than the other way around. You know; monkey fuckers and all.
>>
File: 34624563.jpg (23KB, 395x362px) Image search: [Google]
34624563.jpg
23KB, 395x362px
>these buttblasted San Francisco queens
>>
>>1437770

You're only allowed to have a preference for something they approve.

Because obviously they aren't just virtue signaling!
>>
File: 1385012035463.jpg (14KB, 180x246px) Image search: [Google]
1385012035463.jpg
14KB, 180x246px
>>1439024
>In an apocalypse heterosexuals would throw you all under the bus without a doubt

lol, so we should obviously side with the straight ghetto nigs to overthrow white heteropatriachonormativity
>>
File: fat mage.jpg (181KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fat mage.jpg
181KB, 720x960px
>>1439335
>>1439338
>if i post reaction images that means I'm right

lol kys senpai
>>
File: 1358132017487.jpg (103KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
1358132017487.jpg
103KB, 400x440px
>>1439343
fantastic rebuttal fagola
>>
lots of women in this fucking thread lol
>>
>>1439426

No, just bitches.
>>
>>1438885
>hating yourself this much
>>
>>1438937
I'm latino and I can wholeheartedly confirm that many other latinos didn't do shit to get me the gay rights I deserved.

Fuck you SJW's for suppressing any discussion on homophobia within non-white cultures.
>>
>>1439567
I actually like your face. It has a kind look.
>>
I don't understand how people can find that type of gay guy attractive

>overly clean-cut
>late 20s/early 30s
>tight polo shirts and loafers
>group pictures with his all-male all same-looking group of friends
>extremely basic tastes in everything
>fit in the generic way

Everything about them is incredibly cookie-cutter, and to boot they're usually extremely close-minded about everything that isn't related to being a promiscuous gay guy.
>>
>>1439450
>latino
>non-white culture
>>
>>1439034
>black gays are homophobic, self-hating, and are against gay rights
>>
>>1439574
the problem is that most non-white people think that basically all white people look the same.. and they don't. Just like how all black people don't look the same etc etc
>>
>>1438222

I think there is a thin line that white people can't thoroughly perceive.

White guys arent attracted to black guys because most of them are scared

....idk
white people mess up alot of shit desu

this wouldnt be a problem if white guys werent so judgy.

if your ugly....ur ugly...COOL

but to white people its ILL FUCK ANYONE WHITE EVEN BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH BEFORE I EVEN TOUCH A BLACK GUY

>_> i kinda wish all the white fuckbois who do this whole "im not into black guys" would go extinct. you treat others as if they are a "sexual genre" than a human being.

then you get the people who are mad that we pull the racism card, but they use words like "NIGGER AIDS" "NIGGER DICK"

gay ass skinheads the lot of you. take your big calved, long torso'd, supremacy attitudes back to the arctic where your asses can hide in snow from predators LIKE YOU BEEN DOING.

#reptileimmigrants
>>
>>1439675
You do realize projecting all this bullshit doesn't magically make it true, right?

Surely no one is this dense.
>>
File: pepeconfused.jpg (28KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepeconfused.jpg
28KB, 975x600px
>Wanting to fuck Asians, Blacks, and Latinos is fetishing, by a white sumpremecist racist system.

>Not wanting to fuck Asians, Blacks, and Latinos is opression, by a white sumpremecist racist system.

Getting rejected based on race just shows how shallow and stupid the person is, stop caring and move on with your lives.
>>
>>1439675
Elite level trolling
>>
>>1439039
I'm not really examining the psychology of his personality when I'm beating my dick to his fat ass dancing around in underwear and high socks DESU.
>>
>>1439024
>ITT butt blasted poc get triggered by personal preferences and see racism and oppression where there is none

>educated

AYYYE
>>
>>1438222
Take the dating apps for what they're for imo. Its a hookup app for people to get what they want. But at the end of the day excluding races does create a negative atmosphere.

But I find it interesting how much open it is in straight people's circle to happily exclude races. I here many black guys say they won't date a white girl because of no ass. Or have white dudes date black and hispanic women because they have ass and such.

But for gay guys they only date or want to fuck guys who can give them a porn star fantasy. That's why most of them don't have lasting relationships past a few months. They see a hot guy that looks like them and date then after that realize their partner is boring or shitty and its gone.

I just think you can have your preferences but it kind of sucks to exclude other races because you might not think you're attracted to a certain race but you might meet someone who gives you butterflies because of the way how they are.
>>
>>1437477
Why do some minorities feel entitled to sex with white guys? Why are you so desperate that you would prefer someone to be with you even if they don't like you? I get to control who I have sex with.

I don't like black skin, curly hair, big lips, dark eye color, so I'll never date a black guy. I don't like Asians, because I don't like their eye shape or eye color. I don't like their head shape or bridgeless noses.

This kind of discussion is just making me hate anyone with the fuck minorities or else mindset. Any white guy who has had sex with a black or asian is never having sex with me. Fuck them.
>>
>>1437824

>pigeon-holing
>steel's heavier than feathers
>>
File: 1449717618914.jpg (307KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449717618914.jpg
307KB, 1916x1080px
>>1437506
>>1437598
>>1437667
Here's some rage material for you all
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mathew-rodriguez/is-discrimination-on-grindr-killing-gay-sex_b_4558989.html
Basically, what
>>1437827
said
>>
File: shirt3.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
shirt3.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
blacks are unattractive to me.
Big lips, big hips, wiry hair. Ashy dicks. bitchy, feminine attitudes. Always expect you to fuck them out of pity or white guilt.

stay mad bix noods, I'll keep fucking 9/10 aryan demigods with glowing skin and pink dicks :3
>>
File: titus.jpg (67KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
titus.jpg
67KB, 1000x736px
>>1439856
>As a queer Latino gay man of size
>of size
>of
>size

>worst tendencies, like racism, sexism, misogyny, ageism, ableism, fat shaming, elitism, transphobia, homophobia and serophobia
>fat shaming
>serophobia
>ism
>phobia
>>
>>1439849
I dunno about entitled minorities. If they think they deserve a chance with anyone simply because they want it then they need a reality check. But I do understand why they get mad that people put up "[race] need not apply" signs on their dating profiles, or list off all the features they find ugly about entire racial groups. It's rude. It's tactless. It's often genuinely prejudiced.

Why is it so hard to just ignore their advances like you do with all the white people you're not attracted to? Too polite and passive? Gotta let them know you think they're all ugly?

I don't get it.
>>
>>1437598
Who gives a fuck? Go back to Tumblr with your non-issues
>>
>>1439864
stop being a reasonable human, this is 4chan
>>
>>1437758
>but you have zero excuse for being overweight if you're under forty
who died and let you in charge?
>>
>>1438953
You also forgot to mention the unbelievably high rate of white victims being killed by whites.
"84% of white victims were killed by whites"

The difference is only 9% you fucking retard, that is not a big difference, hell, it's a really close rate.

Races kill persons of their same race, always, because that's the norm in homicide rates.

Next time when you try to make a race look bad, don't forget that your own damn race might look just as bad too.
>>
>>1439902
Whites killing whites is not the issue at hand. The nigger lover was implying that blacks are being targeted (presumably) by the police because that's the latest liberal talking point and is all anyone is talking about at present.

Loosen up your hijab. It's cutting off blood flow to your brain, dune coon scum.
>>
File: Sjw_9e3a6f_5879378.jpg (59KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
Sjw_9e3a6f_5879378.jpg
59KB, 900x508px
>>1439902
Edgy name, you'll definitely, smash the hetro white cis patriachry
>>
>>1437477
Go vols
>>
File: E5RoNIuq.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
E5RoNIuq.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
>>1437477
Wooo ! Go Vols ! Whup dem Dawgs !
>>
>>1439950
fuck yeah
>>
>this thread
Being gay was a mistake
>>
>>1438937
Reminder that all the people trump wants to deport are not actual U.S citizens...
>>
>>1439354
What the fuck is that image, one of the funniest things on the thred
>>
>>1437887
Yeah, I won't believe you're serious until you go after the guys on Adam4Adam who are black guys who are all "NO WHITES."

Until then, you're another self-loathing white guy.
>>
>>1440620
>whites do some trifling shit
>repeatedly
>a few blacks do it back
>white ppl: look at these hypocritical niggers!1!
>>
>>1440653
In other words, you're gonna give them a pass. You're "discriminating UP." You're focusing your efforts on the big payoff.

Yup, hypocrite.

Pro-tip: this is why I stopped being liberal, liberals have gotten too used to excusing hypocrisy amongst their own.
>>
>>1437598
I can understand this being a stupid mentality on Tinder but Grindr is for fucking hook-ups. If you're gonna be meeting a total stranger for sex then you should at least have the right to control in some way what shape, size, color that person is to compensate for the sketchiness of the whole thing.
>>
>>1440653
this is how alt-rights think. i wouldn;t be surprised if most white gays become alt-right considering milo yiannopolous is gay too.
>>
>>1439856
>NEG U B 2

Pardon me for not wanting aids.
>>
File: 1327866330391.gif (2MB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1327866330391.gif
2MB, 150x113px
>this thread
>>
>>1440673
No. Milo is an ugly faggot. I'll never follow him.
>>
I'm this guy >>1437887 not him >>1440653

No, they dont get a pass from and shouldn't get a pass, what they're doing is racist....BUT lets not pretend that all injustice, all suffering is equally pernicious. There are many parables from the bible to socrates that illustrate the fact that the suffering of he who has much (privilege) is less than the suffering of he who has little. I see "punching up" as a legitimate way to fight for social justice.

and that note, im done responding to this thread. its not my job to educate you guys. take a feminist/gender studies/ PoC class when you get to college if you truly want to begin to understand
>>
>>1440685
>take a feminist/gender studies/ PoC class when you get to college if you truly want to begin to understand
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1440673
Example
>>1440666
>>
>>1437500
That's a pretty bad pic of him, unless the 'roids have gone to his face recently.
>>
>>1440685
"it's not my job"
"take a *** class"
"punching up"
"privilege"

Yeah, you're one of those assholes who thinks we've never heard these phrases before. We have, kiddo, we just don't BELIEVE YOUR SHIT.
>>
>>1437477
The guy in the orange shirt with the T on it has an instagram. Its here.
https://www.instagram.com/bbradle4/
>>
File: 1467354110719.gif (1MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467354110719.gif
1MB, 360x200px
>>1440685
>>1440653
>being this retarded
>it could always be bait
>>
>>1440685
>take a feminist/gender studies/ PoC class when you get to college if you truly want to begin to understand

why would I ever spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on tuition for something that would just teach me how to be a victim?
>>
ITT: PoC that have been politely rejected by white guys
>>
>>1438137
Fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>1440820
pls be bait. If not, go to Tumblr to look at gay porn
>>
>>1438937
>As soon as you gays got the right to marry, you turn against the people who fought to get you that right, and instead side with the white, heteronormative system of injustice that kept you oppressed all those years.

How old are you? Do you not remember prop 8 in California? The majority of black people hate gays with a passion greater than white people.

Look how gay people are treated anywhere else in the world that isn't predominantly white and western.

Fuck off.
>>
God hate all fags no matter how dark their skin is ^___^
>>
>>1441115
God doesn't exist ^__^
>>
>Many people, gay men included, cling to false notions — “I can’t help it! It’s just what I prefer!” — when discussing their sexual preferences. However, preferences are always socially constructed. The list of characteristics of Grindr’s 1 percent is also a fairly representative list of many of Hollywood’s hottest celebrities, its most powerful men with the most cultural and social capital. These are characteristics we’re told to desire. I don’t know about you, but I hate being told how to think. Sex on Grindr is often sex between sheep. But, sex can be an act of resistance and meaningful exchange — if you make it one.

this is the worst thing I have ever read.....
>>
File: 1443322831785.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443322831785.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>1440685

holy shit you ignorant mongoloid.
>>
>>1440907
Tumblr porn is all white guys reblogged by ethnic minorities.
>>
i think this thread turned me straight
>>
>>1441127
socialism: give my fat useless ass your money
gay socialism: give my fat beaner ass your dick
>>
Do you guys think he has a gay face? I mean he is tall, handsome, rich, very nice and he doesnt have a gf. Pls be gay :'(
>>
>>1441165
no
>>
>>1441175
kek
>>
>>1437821
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>1441162
>socialism: give my fat useless ass your money
Not socialism
>>
>>1441165
This is not a gay face
Doesn't mean he isn't gay though. Suck his dick anon! Get it!
>>
>>1437695
i don't really do any ass play with anyone, that said...

been with many black guys
not many asian guys
no latin guys

will try just about anything pretty but always prefer white guys.. cause im white

lots of black guys post looking for white guys

how is any of this racist and why the fuck are all of you dipshits so concerned about racism?

so long as you aren't living under a racist regime (that's your overlord oppressors, not your neighbors) and no one limits your ability to work, live, love by the barrel of a gun or economic hardship.. why the fuck aren't people allowed to be prejudice or racist?

if you wanna fix the problems refund the rich fux that run your lives and embrace technology. what people choose to be (prejudice or not) is not your concern. it's what the PTB choose to do that's of your concern. learn to society. fek.
>>
>>1441246
defund, not refund. my b, /hm.
>>
File: my.jpg (125KB, 1049x1049px) Image search: [Google]
my.jpg
125KB, 1049x1049px
>>
File: Bubbles-trailer-park-boys-eyes.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bubbles-trailer-park-boys-eyes.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>1439857
>ashy dicks
>>
>>1439675

if u don't think fetishism includes different ethnic groups you're dramatically misunderstanding the need and purpose of tribalism.

correct: we are meant to form groups and the intermingle outside of them if we choose

incorrect: we are meant to abolish groups and meld akll members of human society into a singular mold

there are thousands of varieties of apples. to make this happen the red apple and the green apple fucked and made the golden delicious.

doesn't mean all fruit should be fucking apples, ya fruits.

and yes, the differences between a latin person and a black person is as dramatic as a banana and an orange. just cause you dont like oranges doesn't mean you want them eradicated.

point of fact: racism is natural and normal behavior "i am happy and proud to be black". prejudice is abhorrent behavior "I hate black people". embrace your ethnicity and don't fucking hurt other people because they are different (or for any other reason than they if they are trying to hurt you). nuff said. go get laid, faggots.
>>
>>1440685
>take a feminist/gender studies/ PoC class
Boys, don't ever ever ever fall for this neo-elitist, psychotic "educational" garbage. Ever.

Go watch Zardoz. That's the future it wants to build.
>>
>>1439631
Actually, many studies show the opposite. It's quite difficult for you to remember details of faces from different ethnic groups to which you aren't a part of, especially in crowds.

>inb4 but society made it that way

we are tribal for a reason. many good reasons. doesn't mean we have to fight over it. just means its there. chose to step out of it if you wish. don't condemn everyone that doesn't.
>>
>>1441116
God our only savior, he gonna clean us from our gay sin....
>>
>>1437768
>we're 100% born with our sexuality, nobody can criticize me for it
>except when it's racist
yeah ok bud
>>
File: 1474762709014.png (73KB, 124x298px) Image search: [Google]
1474762709014.png
73KB, 124x298px
jeeeesssuuusss fucking christ

didnt know this board was this full of faggots
>>
File: 1470498663703.png (1MB, 1039x988px) Image search: [Google]
1470498663703.png
1MB, 1039x988px
>>1441298
What're you talking about?
We're all just chicks who appreciate gay porn is all
>>
>>1441307
Everyone know that there are no girls on the Internet
>>
File: u fookin wot.png (2MB, 1286x1476px) Image search: [Google]
u fookin wot.png
2MB, 1286x1476px
>>1439856
> began reading
> rage rising
> strawman argument
> rage rising
> cisgendered
> rage rising
> another strawman argument
> rage rising
> see the publisher
> oh, it's satire

Essentially reads, 'I can't get what I want, so other gay men are all bullies'
>>
The point of the app itself is to allow you to screen your options. Blatantly advertising "no black guys" is a complete asshole move because it's pointless. You're needlessly declaring your a racist shit bag, when you could simply not interact with people you aren't interested in.
>>
>>1441354
Enjoy your spam, white boi
>>
ITT: Racist cunts
>>
>>1437501
didn't he die?
>>
>>>1437911
>if I a ethnically challenged person
Can't say the b word Man!
>>
>>1437598
What a fucking faggot. How dare he have preferences?
>>
File: 1411413295351.jpg (245KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1411413295351.jpg
245KB, 900x948px
The reason why it's not a preference is because you're judging a whole group of people based on your perception of their racial category. It implies that your mental representation of said race is mostly negative, which is also why people with these attitudes have other general racist attitudes in addition towards the same exact groups.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/279863184_Is_Sexual_Racism_Really_Racism_Distinguishing_Attitudes_Toward_Sexual_Racism_and_Generic_Racism_Among_Gay_and_Bisexual_Men
Which isn't really surprising because you're using the same cognitive schema. To make it simple, think of it as your brain having networks connected to certain "spaces" or nodes. Over time through you've been taught to think in certain patterns, and whenever you get an input this network will read it and link it directly to this "space". There are schemata for all kinds of stuff which tell you how to behave in different situations and around different people. Example: Would you go to a hair salon where there didn't work any white people? If no, then why? What are you first emotional reactions? You cannot control your cognitive schemata, but you can reflect over your own behavior and become aware when they are an issue (this is at the core of cognitive behavioral therapy). Not feeling attracted to a person is what it is, however judging their entire "race" based on that alone is simply a bias. Would you say that all white men are ugly if you've seen an ugly white person? No? Then why is it ok to say that about black men if you've seen a black guy you didn't find attractive? Secondary, you'd have to even start defending these racial categories to begin with. Where does blackness begin and where does whiteness end etc. These categories are not scientific, but political, social and historical. Where have you learnt to associate non-white people with negative traits exclusively or at least to the degree where they are defining for how you perceive them?
>>
>>1438137
I love this sentiment that so many spoiled sheltered westerners have, that whites are so mean and evil and intolerant.

Go to just about ANY nation that isnt white and try to act like an obnoxious faggot. Seriously, pick ANY FUCKING COUNTRY that isnt white. There are some that are kinda accepting(brazil) and a few that will tolerate it(japan) but the OVERWHELMING majority will outright assault you, and will probably have laws on the books that, after the assault is over, will have you locked up in prison for years, possibly until they execute you.

I'm so fucking numb to this shit now. So many fat feminist dykes have this hilarious delusional view of Islam, or Africa, that they think their feelings towards them are mutual. Unless those fat cunts are getting them placed in a migrant camp, they'll just as happily slash their throats for allah...
>>
>its up to the white male to give women special rights
>its up to the white male to give blacks 'reparations'
>its up to the white male to write about black history
>its up to the white male to date minorities

why are you so fucking desperate to fuck whites anyway? why cant you fuck your own shitty race?
>>
>>1441563
no kidding. Its fucking hilarious.

Half the time they're trashing white people like crazy and saying they're worthless racist monsters... then you find out they crave white dick more than anything else in the world.. Is it cause white people absolutly DOMINATE the world? Is it cause white people, as evidence of their collective culture, is empathetic towards other lives(even in the food chain?) Is it because whites are the best, most productive, objectively attractive people in the world?
Who knows... But whatever it is makes them salty as fuck, and frankly it helps other whties realize that having a PoC spouse is a huge fucking roll of the dice.
>>
>>1441554
So you're saying there are zero characteristics between races... So if i put you in a room with 100 people, you could not divide them amongst their racial background...

So you're LITERALLY saying you dont see a difference between someone from subsaharan Africa, and northern sweden.

Its funny, cause what you're saying is seen as being racist as well. Denying the culture and physical traits is just as bigoted as (in your opinion) having a preference for traits.

Heres the truth: I find tanned white people to be attractive. I find narrow noses, lips that are not too big, oval shaped heads, etc.... to be attractive. I DONT find huge mouths with crooked teeth, or broad noses that look closer to a gorilla than a human, to be attractive.

If you really want to hear something wild... (brace your head against the back of your chair to avoid whiplash here) i find the things certain cultures build up and hold in high regard to be very troubling. I hate how cultures that are currently being given preferential treatment can have the gaul to complain about issues 'their people faced' 3+ generations ago, while benefiting from the retroactive(and imo unreasonable) actions that are doing more harm for society than helping(and also for the culture who benefit from them. Having a bunch of inadequate black doctors and lawyers isnt going to help black-america. Its going to hurt everyone, and make everyone resent blacks even more)
>>
>>1441583
>So you're LITERALLY saying you dont see a difference between someone from subsaharan Africa, and northern sweden.
I did in fact say none of that. I'll add that I am saying that there are no inherent values in these differences, and what you put into these differences say more about your mindset about these groups than how the groups are. Not acknowledging variations in groups you don't identify with is a typical view of out-groups, which is something that's rather common and does not necessarily have anything to do with racism at all. The "us" is different from "them" etc. The issues emerge when you start scrutinizing for what reasons you divide groups into. Everyone can see a phenotypical difference between people. The racism does not lie here alone, but rather in why you would draw a line between people here in the first place and for what reasons. It is also interesting to point out that this way of thinking might not only create prejudice, but emerge from it in the first place. How would you even define a race to begin with? The ideas about human races can be historically traced, which means at some point human races "did not exist". For what reasons where people divided into these categories?
>I DONT find huge mouths with crooked teeth, or broad noses that look closer to a gorilla than a human, to be attractive.
You know, I don't find huge mouths, crooked teeth etc. attractive either, but why do you immediately associate non-white people with these traits? Again, your mental representation and associative emotions does not triumph reality.
>Its funny, cause what you're saying is seen as being racist as well. Denying the culture and physical traits is just as bigoted as (in your opinion) having a preference for traits.
I didn't deny culture and physical traits. I'm saying that your ideas about physical traits and culture and further conclusions about them are biased and therefore deep down can't be a preference.
>>
>>1437695

cannot wait til Trump is formally President and your SJW ilk gets shut up

>policing white gays for exercising free will

blacks selforganize in black communities too yknow
>>
>>1437768
>sexual preferences dont develop in a vacuum, idiot.

your knowledge of history and biology is obviously in a vacuum tho
>>
>>1437887

future gays will not even live in a society of selectable races given that your globalist agenda wants the peoples of humanity diluted to that "coffee colored" singular One Race, that some popSci newspaper - mainstream, not fringe or even Rightleaning - spoke of a few years back

luckily Bernie is out of the presidential race and Hillary in bed and or prison, so good luck with that :)

>airhorn.webm
>>
>>1438937
I'm a white homosexual male and I don't give a fuck about gay marriage. Actually, the idea of two men or two women getting married and "having" kids kind of disgusts me.
>>
>>1441771
tl;dr: you're not allowed to have a personal opinion
>>
>ITT: queens screaming at each other about non-issues
You people are the reason why you need progress to be made /for/ you.
>>
>>1437512
sad to see him like this, whenever he is on the telly here he is such a wonderful person. Then again, he shouldnt have been walking around in a muslim area, thats asking for trouble :(
>>
>>1438391
underrated
>>
>>1441892
hear, hear.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Gays have missed out on a lot since gay became mainstream. They've become domesticated, absorbed into the bland, heteronormative existence. They'll never now the thrill of prowling the public toilets in a secluded forest reserve, feeling the chill morning air invigorate you as you wait for your first encounter. They'll never experience the exhilaration of having sex out in nature by the cover of night. There's no sense of mystery with being gay anymore, everything's become so mundane. Grindr has killed the sense of urgency and risk that heightened lust. Gay has become ordinary. So enjoy your white picket fence and 2.5 kids...if you can even get that. I for one would give anything to feel the exuberance of being alive and gay in the mid 80's once again.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error967.jpg (191KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error967.jpg
191KB, 1280x738px
>>1437477
>>
>>1441940
remember how half your friends died of AIDS?
>>
>>1441956
who dis
>>
>>1441940
this has to be satire lmao
>>
>>1441892
yup... Without the capability of biologically creating children, i just dont see the point of it... I appreciate the tax benefits, but causing such a fuss for the word(marriage... Civil union was fine) was silly...

And before anyone says "hurrr, what about infertile couples?", those are exceptions. the dynamic(man-woman) is still there.

I seriously wonder if the SJW-types realize just how irritating they have become, and how they are pushing other people away from this 'umbrella'. I DONT like being associated with gay rights anymore(mostly cause of the bullies about trans issues. It has ZERO things to do with sexuality, by their own admission.) and the louder they get, the more i resent the community as a whole.

>>1441895
Unless you're a POC. Then, not only are you allowed to ONLY be attracted to your own race, but you're also allowed to mock, belittle, insult AND assault whites. The shit i hear come out of blacks, aboriginals, and hispanics mouths are WAY more offensive than anything that was uttered publicly outside of a KKK rally by whites, in the past 40 years. And when the PoC's get too loud or offensive, the media just outright ignores it. Its nearly impossible of finding a publicized example of them acting like assholes WITH editorialize. 2 black cops shot and killed a 3 year old white boy 2 weeks ago. Did you see it in the news? Nope!
>>
>>1441995
Alexander Koch. Pretty cute guy.
>>
>>1438336
As the owner of a white boipoocci, I'm ready for 1/1/17 if this is to be expected.
>>
has the thread gotten back on track yet
>>
>>1439856
>gay man of size
A fatass who feels entitled to guys who actually make an effort to keep themselves at a healthy weight, like half the chicks on Tumblr

>>1439857
I wouldn't mind being with a black guy were it not for the fact that 10% of the black guys in my area fit that description, another 80% are closeted torsos and the other decent 10% are taken.
>>
>>1437768
fuck off nigger
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.