[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Bieber thread!? How can this be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 139

No Bieber thread!? How can this be?
>>
>>
>>1420094
>>
>>1420095
>>
>>1420096
I'd breed that ass so hard
>>
>>1420098
>>
>>1420099
>>
>>1420101
>>
>>1420102
>>
>>1420103
>>
File: Justin Bieber nude.jpg (97KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Justin Bieber nude.jpg
97KB, 680x1024px
>>
>>1420117
That dick would fit in my mouth perfectly..UGH
>>
>>
>>1420093
reported for rule violations

this board is for Handsome Men
>>
File: 1436238352000.jpg (136KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1436238352000.jpg
136KB, 640x633px
>>
File: 1470665198246.jpg (106KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
1470665198246.jpg
106KB, 740x493px
>>
File: 1470665230490.jpg (117KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470665230490.jpg
117KB, 480x720px
>>
File: 1467995293546.jpg (112KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
1467995293546.jpg
112KB, 750x545px
>>
>>1420148
delet this
>>
File: thelonleyrainbowdick-d5h3da4.jpg (57KB, 512x339px) Image search: [Google]
thelonleyrainbowdick-d5h3da4.jpg
57KB, 512x339px
>>
Words can never explain the pure joy I felt when finding out that he was circumcised.
>>
File: AVm6YEs.jpg (84KB, 540x803px) Image search: [Google]
AVm6YEs.jpg
84KB, 540x803px
>>
File: jvYH2xl.jpg (66KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
jvYH2xl.jpg
66KB, 539x810px
>>
>>1420117
So these real or what?
>>
>>1422073
ye
>>
File: justin.png (683KB, 654x656px) Image search: [Google]
justin.png
683KB, 654x656px
He deleted his instagram where all the shirtless pics were uploaded lol it'll be back
>>
File: Dan Lacey.jpg (255KB, 700x871px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Lacey.jpg
255KB, 700x871px
>>
>>
>>1422576
stop posting this retarded shit on every bieber thread you imbecile, fuck off
>>
yay. another bieber thread. the same <150 images from google images and instagram. so hot/ plus catty discussions and shit arguments. yay! this board ! really
>>
>>1422595
He looks exited down there
>>
File: 1458954493516.jpg (728KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1458954493516.jpg
728KB, 1280x1707px
>>1422916
You're supposed to masturbate to the pictures over and over again, and eat your cum pretending it's Beibers.
>>
>>1423368
THIS
>>
>>1423368
i would worship him just to get a taste of his godly cum
>>
dont let this thread die
>>
Either this thread wasn't meant to be, or the Bieber worship is over.

Funny, after all these years we finally get a full res, full frontal, crystal clear shot of his bare cock, and the only response was a single pathetic thread that barely lasted a week. You'd think it would have been enough to make the internet implode, but really, the reaction was a semi-flaccid disappointment.
>>
>>1423368
desu no
>>
>>1425853
he's way too old now, over the hills, no longer prime teen meat. ross lynch, now there's a cock i'd like to meet...
>>
>>1425919
Start a thread he's old enough.......
>>
>>1425919
Ross Lynch has gotten super ugly recently.
He is like 6'2" tho so a big dick is likely.

Shawn Mendes is the real dick I want.
>>
File: Justin Bieber - Imgur.png (94KB, 454x411px) Image search: [Google]
Justin Bieber - Imgur.png
94KB, 454x411px
>>1420138

TFW you'll never get the chance to suck on that dick and have those pubes tickle your nose.
>>
>>1425939
Why post this ultra blurry low res version?
>>
>>1425853
>>1425919
It's a post-Is Anyone Up?, Snapchat me dat pussy, Kik, Tumblr, etc world. No one really cares about leaked sex tapes or nudes anymore.
>>
>>1425919
is that u brissy
>>
File: L jb wp2.jpg (39KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
L jb wp2.jpg
39KB, 1400x900px
My wall paper

1400x900 of Lord Bieber's cock head.

Its nice because you can leave it on and people dont know what it is.
>>
>>1425939
That fucking rainforest of pubes damn
>>
He has some new ones up, from Los Cabos, I think, or maybe it was more recently.

Some nice shirtless shots, but I am nonetheless losing my patience with photogs that deliver shit resolution.

Take the ass-hat that was watching him in Bora Bora during the first dick pics. In truth, every nude of any damn quality we have of Bieber are ones he 'leaked' himself.

The Hawaii nude was just fucking awesome though (even if it was a rather small jpeg). I know these fuckers have cameras that can count the hairs on a gnats ass yet we keep getting low res jpeg shit.

Aside from being utterly beautifully shot in gorgeous scenery and perfect light and pose, something I loved about it was the fact that he went full alpha and just flopped his cock out to the whole world, knowing it would be worshiped by millions.

That sort of confidence is intoxicating.

He's with that Ritchie girl now, and I've never seen him happier. I think she must have a much better heart than the other girls, and they have great chemistry. I've never seen him so relaxed and carefree around a girl he likes before.
>>
>>1425934
Shawn fucking Mendes, yes.
>>
File: precog.jpg (13KB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
precog.jpg
13KB, 320x160px
>>1425990
>>
>>1425992
>cameras that can count the hairs on a gnats ass
i kek'd
>>
There we go

:3
>>
>>
>>1426158
the tattoos and the buzzed head do it for me sadly

makes him look a lot older than he is

i wonder if he'll age well
>>
>>1426167

He'll be fine if he doesn't gain to much fat. He has very fine facial features. People with very fine features lose points drastically with even minor weight gain.
>>
>>1420165
whats up with these guy celebrities that get naked at the beach or wherever and then the chick is always clothed. like that orlando bloom/ katy perry thing
>>
File: 1464414747451.png (606KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464414747451.png
606KB, 597x600px
>>1426201

It's 2016, they're finally realizing that "hey I can get more popular by getting the gays' attention." And what a good tried and true of doing that? Dicks of course.
>>
File: idk jb.jpg (276KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
idk jb.jpg
276KB, 700x1050px
>>1426224

I think its just a relaxing of hang ups about nudity, such as Blooms case.

In Bieber's case, I think he was goaded by his contempt for Bloom or else it may never have happened. I dont think Bieber is fond of gays and thinks gays will suddenly buy his music. He's been on my radar for a few years and I think I may have heard and forgotten two songs.

Its nice precedent though. Maybe others will follow, although I cant imagine what celebrity would think they have both the looks and immense popularity to pull it off.

Its nice when its a candid incident, but if they all start dropping nudes it would just start to look like desperate copycatting.

It can work the other way too; JB totally shut down any attention Bloom was getting. Bloom may be a bit bigger, but the headline and glamor still belong to Justin who is immensely more attractive anyways. He can pull it off, I dont know which others could.

Part of the fun was the fact that Justins were 'leaked' when it was obviously somewhat staged (and staged well)
>>
>>1426310
Do you really believe he put those pictures out deliberately, no less as a way to compete against Bloom?

And what do you think about his departure from Instagram?
>>
>>1426158
What the fuck? Looks like he shaved his stomach hair? Was kind of starting to look gnarly, but still.
>>
>>1426310
no yanks will always remain mixed up prudes

but the body is now commodified totally, stunts like this may happen
>>
I'm gonna be honest here.

And this may sound weird, but I've always kind of felt this way. Certain people look a certain way where you'd think they were uncircumcised, and some people you could more easily picture being cut. In Bieber's case, I ALWAYS thought he looked intact. Statically for the year he was born in Ontario, whether or not he was was roughly 50/50, with probably a bit more likelihood for being cut. But he was also from a kind of bumfuck nowhere hick town.

Anyway, it was a total shock having my eyes singed with the appearance of his tightly circumcised exposed cock head. Really didn't see it coming, but for my own reasons, I'm pleased. But all these years jacking off to an inaccurate image.
>>
File: biebs.jpg (84KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
biebs.jpg
84KB, 480x638px
>gossiping

just post pics
>>
>>1426395

Well, I prefer uncut too, but knowing there are ways to restore the appearance if he really wanted to, it doesn't bother me. I just think of it as more kike ran medical abuse to dupe trusting parents into their twisted schemes. And so it goes on with Braun, who I am sure has Biebs leveraged to the hilt in debt so he can control him.

If the sheenies didnt get their pound of flesh, how would they get by? Think of it this way: someone had to dupe his mother to cut her infant sons penis before he could give consent, otherwise they wouldn't have the stem cells to sell to cosmetic companies for old hags to run baby dick skin on their face because they think it will magically make them look younger.

https://www.babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/

Some hag somewhere was rubbing baby Justins butchered penis skin on their face, because if Jews cant ranch humans like cattle and sheer their very flesh, whats the point of being a yid?

Im sure they have a valid medical reason, even if it does change to meet the culture every 20 years. For as many men who are cut, it makes one wonder how HIV, STDs, insanity and masturbation still survive.

I guess thats why they pushed the US ZOG to quietly pass a federal law protecting the practice.

http://www.heritagefl.com/story/2016/05/27/news/house-passes-bill-protecting-circumcision-as-religious-freedom/6273.html

If you trace back any given degenerate departure from common sense in gentile cultures far enough, you'll probably find the dirty, dirty Jew.

Filthy creatures.

Take comfort in knowing technology is working against them. We almost solved the problem in the 20th century. Perhaps this century we will finally finish it off.

It just takes a little optimism and a positive attitude. And perhaps a bit of gas.
>>
>>1426417
The fuck...

I'm not taking a stance one way or another but that was, well... unprovoked.
>>
File: jb1.jpg (802KB, 576x4100px) Image search: [Google]
jb1.jpg
802KB, 576x4100px
>>1426427

>I'm not taking a stance one way or another but that was, well... unprovoked.

Well, Justin's mother did.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/justin-biebers-mom-shares-personal-struggles-in-her-new-book-70780/

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, Just sayin'.

Good evening, und hail victory.
>>
>>1426431
Not offended. I've always wondered what his embracing of the Jewish/Hebrew shit was about, but obviously it must have been an influence of is manager. Although, his dad got the same Hebrew tattoo as well, so who really knows.

Also, the validity of that quote in your pic seems dubious, at best.
>>
File: tumblr_static__640_v2.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static__640_v2.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>1426433

>the validity of that quote in your pic seems dubious, at best

But I linked the source, which was widely repeated.

I was surprised he was circumcised too. Most parents just do whatever a doctor says and dont realize there is a history to it.

It can be brutal; perhaps you heard of the fairly recent Chase Hironimus case, or the tragedy of David Reimer. I'll leave it to your own interest level to look further.

Anyways, I just find it sad that people will cry outrage over female religious infant mutilation, or even protest poaching rhinos for their horn in making occult Asian aphrodisiacs, but they will literally pass an act of congress to keep little boys butchered.

Most likely, Patty is a protestant, and something called the Jewish Conference has their hooks into a lot of the less prominent protestant churches, which is why you always hear the southern bible belt squawking like parrots about how we must constantly eat shit for Israel. The media code word for this in discussion is "foreign policy" otherwise the public would wonder why we discuss a foreign nation so much when choosing our own leaders.

So, it follows that if she's protestant, she was probably already deep in the koolade and didnt know it when the poor trusting woman allowed a man from a Jewish ran profession take a blade to her baby boys privates. And of course, by design, little infant Justin could not protest nor deny consent.

I too, was surprised he was cut...
>>
File: 1453435865161.jpg (233KB, 866x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1453435865161.jpg
233KB, 866x1222px
>>1426457

The tradition of circumcision has some pretty odd but very old roots, as shown in the vid below.

Jewish immigration to the US started in earnest around the 1920's or so, but the biggest wave hit in the 60's, when all the counter culture started, as they pushed Johnson to change immigration policy to what we have today to let them in, and he was a protestant deeply in love with them also going back to his senate career.

Jews are exceptionally clever and know how to set up house and slowly influence a host culture; indeed their way of life demands a strong caste identity of self isolation and a host. Its not an indictment, but simply a fact. Much of the harm they do is not actually intentional, despite common belief. Often there is no conspiracy anymore than termites conspire to ruin a home. But if they all do the same things for personal reasons, the outcome is all the same.

So they have risen to the top of the US medical profession. One might assume that since circumcision is how Nazis could definitively identify them, they made up nonsense to make everyone else in the US look like them in case they had to hide again, originally to prevent "masturbation and resulting insanity."

The gentile population was largely unaware of the shifty Jews influence in medicine and bought into it. While rates are dropping, it continues to be a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el61-pDJyOk
>>
>>1426459
I, for one, lack a foreskin. I am Canadian. There was no religious or ethnic reason behind my butchering. The excuse I've been given is the classic "we wanted you to look like your dad." As if that followed any line of logic. I now have to pay the consequences eternally, unless some type of stem cell regenerative technology comes to fruition within my lifetime.

Whether or not this parasitic Jewish influence you speak of is to blame for this is up for debate, though it explains why most civilized European nations don't face this problem.

At least I can take eternal solace knowing that our lord God Bieber's genitals are in the same state as mine.
>>
>>1426482

Well, there you go. I like to look on the bright side too. Its a better way to approach life.

Have a great evening.
>>
>>1426482
>I, for one, lack a foreskin. I am Canadian. There was no religious or ethnic reason behind my butchering

>>1426457

Fuck off and die
>>
>>1426516
Not happy over your lack of a foreskin, are you?
>>
God damn can you fags quit complaining about circumcision? Way to derail and ruin a good thread. I'd go to tumblr if I wanted to see this much self vicitmization
>>
File: tumblr_nz6vh7wNCd1qhft5ko2_1280.jpg (573KB, 1280x1691px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6vh7wNCd1qhft5ko2_1280.jpg
573KB, 1280x1691px
>>1426532

This _is_ Tumblr. Check out the filenames around here. Tumblr is where a lot of this stuff comes from.

The only difference is that people here are willing to go through captcha to see the same thing as long as there's a text field for them to bitch, baw and troll to stave off loneliness without actually having to contribute jack shit.

And that's how that goes.
>>
This seems like an unpopular opinion but I really need to voice it, because I'm going crazy over the fact that I've never heard it mentioned before.

Anyone think that Bieber's looks took a dramatic change somewhere as he was growing up? Like, kind of around the pompadour haircut phase it seemed like he just started to lose some of his trademark facial features. I'm not even talking about regular puberty, as yes, of course a boy is going to start looking different as he matures. But in Bieber's case I found it to be really drastic, and somewhere along the way he lost a certain essence that he once had. There are plenty of cute young stars who as they progress through puberty, indeed do age, but simply maintain their look while continually evolving. Another hugely obvious example that comes to mind is Haley Joel Osment. As a kid anyone would look at him and assume he'd probably mature into a decent looking guy. But when you look at what he turned into you can't help but wonder what the fuck went wrong.
>>
>>1426608

Perhaps you are interpreting your subjective (and to you, completely real and valid) reaction to his post pubertal changes as being something different than what you already indicated your aware of, those very physical post pubertal changes. At least thats sort of what it sounds like.

You're clearly aware that males change as they age but seem to interpret the reaction you have as being emanating from some other enigmatic source. You call it an 'essence' when perhaps its just your reaction to those changes.

Or... perhaps its the gestalt of that and other changes, such as his tats and shape from working out. Or perhaps the change in his marketing. Or perhaps the accumulation of news stories.

If your attraction was based on things that have changed or are no longer there, then you might sense *that* something has changed without being able to pinpoint *what* has changed. You interpret it as a loss, others might see it as an expansion, growth, or simply a lateral change.

I dont think you are hallucinating, you just may not realize a connection between the change in your reaction and the manifold little changes that have occurred. Remember, a large part of our perception isnt really sensory; its what we associate with it. Thats why there are people some find attractive and others dont, even though everyone sees visually the same thing.

In Biebers case, there have been the usual masculinizing aspects of male growth, but also cosmetic changes; tats, hair, style and the maturity in behavior. Together, the sum may seem greater than the parts to you.

I would agree but only to the extent that I think he's improved. He never got my attention much when he first appeared, but the last few years I've found him much more attractive as a grown man...
>>
File: jb3.gif (1MB, 368x1116px) Image search: [Google]
jb3.gif
1MB, 368x1116px
>>1426638

... As for Osment, its true some males dont keep aesthetic facial features one way or the other between cute/pretty/handsome. Sometimes they just lose the ones in youth and nothing appealing replaces them. Its normal for age to take one from cute to pretty to sexy to passing to troll.

Osment bears some responsibility for his own aesthetics though, simply in having gotten fat. A big ole round rotund jiggling gelatinous quivering blubbery flabby blobby orb of belly jelly.

So he sort of owns his own present misfortune in that regard.

That fat fuck. Put down that fork, you hambeast Haley. Too much pie, that's his problem.

And cake. Eventually, its always the cake.
>>
H
>>
this board is so shit
>>
>>1420117
You need to shave.
>>
>>1426524
Fuck off and die
>>
>>1426954
>you
>>
What age did he start looking horrible?
>>
File: tmp_8077-BieberKW21759541227.jpg (35KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8077-BieberKW21759541227.jpg
35KB, 625x417px
>>
fuck me hard justin
>>
>>1430021
i dream about him far too often
>>
>>1420105

Me on the left
>>
>>1427635
in my opinion he is always lookin fineeeeeee
>>
>>1427635
When he got that God awful pompadour haircut.
>>
File: CkcOHpmUoAI-aID.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CkcOHpmUoAI-aID.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
>>1426608
i know what kind of phenomenon you're talking about but i don't think it happened to justin. to me he looks pretty much exactly how i hoped he would when he grew up (though i could do without the tats and the various bad haircuts)
>>
>>1420093
>How can this be?

Because most of us have standards and aren't intellectually deficient enough to participate in a personality cult centered around a white trash canuck.
>>
I remember the old days where everyone referred to him as a girl and said he didnt have/had the smallest penis. Now yall thirsty bitches be all "yassss daddy slay" or whatever the fags these days say. I've not been on the tumlr recently so lord knows.

also, isn't pompadour the gayest word ever? I need to start (over)using it
>>
>>1426608
>Haley Joel Osment
eh...he looks pretty much exactly how i figured he would.

i thought the sprouse twins were going to be a lot better looking based on how they looked in big daddy.
>>
>>1420093
and how can this be? for he is the kwisatz haderach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8-eiBqri0U
>>
>>1426608
he just lost his baby fat
>>
>>1431764
>The Sprouse twins didn't age well
Are you retarded son?
>>
>>1432288
Yeah, it's a pretty retarded thing to say. I think they aged damn well. Dylan, in particular, which was probably the most surprising aspect.
>>
>>1426459

This is a remarkably poor attempt at explaining circumcision's history in the US.

In the 1800s, influential doctors like Kellogg (also inventor of corn flakes) spread the belief that circumcision was a cure for masturbation. This was important, because they also associated masturbation with all kinds of mental and physical problems. These doctors were so staunch on this that Kellogg himself recommended circumcizing teenage boys who were "chronic masturbators" without anaesthesia so that they'd remember the feeling. So extreme indeed was the fear of masturbation at the time, that some other doctors would recommend castration as a cure.

In World War I the practice was further spread in the US Armed forces, as it was then believed to help prevent venereal disease. This continued during World War II. Understandably, the army encouraging its own to undergo the procedure had a massive effect in spreading a practice which had already been growing in medical popularity prior to the 20th century.
>>
>>1432420
>>1426459

I suspect both are true.
>>
Rejoice, we are blessed with a new pic of glorious Man God Lord of Cocks Justin Bieber.

Its pouring down rain outside here, but thanks to His Studliness, the sun shines bright in my heart.

>>1431619

Dont try to be blase. You are jealous. Among dozens of threads, you picked this one to rush in to inform us you don't like JB. If you knew none of us asked or cared, then it was catharsis. In other words, it wasnt to inform anyone particular, it was to express yourself to make yourself feel better.

You are not rejecting cults of personality, you are rejecting a person. If you have ever had a hero, then you know the power they have. If you have never had a hero, then Im sorry for your dark and dismal lonely world.

I celebrate JB as the apex jeunesse doree of our time. He is an icon of beauty and charm, a snapshot of all that is possible in a young man

As for the homosex, or more accurately homophilic/androphilic end of it, he is indeed incredibly handsome, and embodies so much of what drive classical male worship.

Where you find the most devoted fags like me. Its an effort to not let it take over ones life. Perhaps thats why gods stay in heavens. If they walk among you, the intoxication makes it to distracting to live. I wonder, for example, how long I would risk not eating if I knew it would give me a chance to breathe the warmth from Justins body.

So I suppose there is a cult aspect to it. Blame people like me, its not Justins fault that someone like him can be a god to others.

fwiw I think he is touring Europe now and heads back to Scandavia in a week or so. He and Ritchie seem to be getting along well. He's getting smarter about girls. I think Gomez is starting to realize the minute Justin finally forgets her, her social and vocational life cease to exist.
>>
>>1432386
Dylan's hot even with his Flock of Seagulls haircut, but Cole is straight up unattractive. Like 5/10 being generous.
>>
>>1433030
god, the things i would do to him
>>
>>1425990
Its honestly 99% obvious what it is
>>
>>1433060
I don't think so when it's all blown up on your screen.
>>
>>1433060
>>1433110

from a distance it sorta is, but not close up.
>>
File: beebs.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beebs.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I also enjoy making webms.

Please enjoy this full minute of Justin Drew Bieber's glorious Cock.

I have also made a longer version into a screen saver.

Next I will work on a full body version video.

All for the glory of Justin Bieber's Royal Holy Cock.
>>
>>1433030
This is what autism looks like.
>>
>>1433257
Thank you for this
>>
>>1433140
Wow, he definitely shaved his fucking stomach.
>>
File: z16.jpg (279KB, 1040x1199px) Image search: [Google]
z16.jpg
279KB, 1040x1199px
>>1433296

You bet, friend!

<3

Here is the video of the Hawaii pic as a two minute body shot I made just for fun-fun.

I hope you like it. Its mostly for laffs; I was having fun with my new editor.

http://www.gayboystube.com/video/513901/two-minutes-of-justin-bieber
>>
File: jb pec flex.gif (1MB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
jb pec flex.gif
1MB, 400x382px
>>1433876

Here ya go guys. I made a webm version with sound as long as the host thread lasts.

The video at GBT is laggy in the browser, at least on my pc cuz its a large resolution and a drain on flash players. The upload was 60 mb but they managed to get it down to 8 if you wanna download it; their reduced one isn't too bad I guess. The original is a bit smoother. I dont like the choppiness in the flash player.

Anyways, heres the much smaller webm version

Have a great week, and all glory to Justin and His majestic sacred Cock, greatly to be praised.

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1474271971527.webm

dont panic if the link dies, I can re-up it
>>
Does we know what's going on with this supposed video of him in Hawaii?
>>
File: ko5rtgf.gif (2MB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
ko5rtgf.gif
2MB, 268x300px
>>1433953

Really?
I haven't even heard a rumor about a video.
>>
>>1433953
What video?????????
>>
>>1434016
>>1434039

When they got those photos, there were supposedly more photos and a video.
>>
>>1433913
I watched it all the way through. Three times.
>>
Anyone else find his hairy ass legs hot?
>>
>>1434308
Hairy legs and hairless torso... yes, hot... also suspect.
>>
>>1434307

I'm glad you liked it.

^^

I thought it had a strange but enjoyable hypnotic quality to it myself.

I made a screensaver out of http://i.4cdn.org/hm/1474160315068.webm , and use both it and http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1474271971527.webm as a sort of a screensaver for my big-screen.

I can't say which is nicer- being Justin Bieber and having a Cock so globally worshiped that people make video monuments to it, or being me this morning and waking up to see Bieber's Cock on two large displays at opposite ends of the room, slowly panning up.

Its a bit kooky, but harmless fun. I guess the absurd humor is part of it.
>>
File: bieber1.jpg (415KB, 1395x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bieber1.jpg
415KB, 1395x2048px
Bump with love
>>
>>1434375
I literally felt myself begin to enter a meditative trance watching it. Might be because I've been meditating more these days, but still.
>>
File: tumblr_ncobmiExap1ttnx7zo1_1280.jpg (350KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncobmiExap1ttnx7zo1_1280.jpg
350KB, 1280x1706px
>>1434886

I too found it had a positive effect on focus. For me, its possibly because I find some clarity in humility, and like having something as an idealistic icon of perfection, something inspiring.

Im grateful anyone enjoyed the webms.
>>
>>1434924
>>1434886
You both have serious problems
>>
>>1434924
>I too found it had a positive effect on focus. For me, its possibly because I find some clarity in humility, and like having something as an idealistic icon of perfection, something inspiring.
>shitty, way too zoomed in, slowly panning gif of a douchey, white trash tween pop stars mediocre dick
HAHAHAHAHA
the crazies here sometimes
>>
>>1434944
^
>>
>>1434948
>>1434944

I don't see a ton of problem with any of that. I mean, I can't say I was hypnotized or anything, but I definitely have no problem with more footage of that glorious cock.

I'd make the claim that the ones spending their time on a gay porn board in a they thread they don't like, posting to make sure everyone knows just that, is the most pathetic thing going on here.
>>
>>1434948
>>1434944

I feel I am obligated to remind you that trial by combat has been abolished.

When the final Judgement by Justin occurs, mercy will not be possible for those who have not renounced the old gods and accepted the reign of Justin's Cock in this world and the next.

At which point, there is nothing anyone can do for you. Only you can save yourself. You have to make the choice, you have to make the decision.

Perhaps we could come to you and persuade you to understand the truth of Justin's Cock and His reign over this world. It may be hard to see if you are clouded by doubt. We can remove those doubts for you.

You just have to confess the error and sin of pride. We can help. We have experience in these matters. Our success rate for living converts is 100%.
>>
>>1420093
This pic is so fucking hot. I don't know why he looks so good here. Almost doesn't look like him.
>>
File: justin-nieuw.jpg (85KB, 591x745px) Image search: [Google]
justin-nieuw.jpg
85KB, 591x745px
>>1435123

<3
>>
>>1426182
Just look what happened to Steven Bauer. Age was not kind to him. But goddamn, the things I'd do to Scarface era Steven Bauer
>>
>>1435283
the fuck is this photoshopped monstrosity? why make a fake shirtless pic of JUSTIN BIEBER, of all people
>>
>>1435374
Looks like a wax figure, to me.
>>
>>1434944
>>1434948

>>1435129
Every word of this is not only true, it is of prophecy. Please, we urge you to renounce your hostility now. Only then can His Lord God's cock deliver you of your countless transgressions. We want to help you; He wants to help you.

Please kneel.
>>
>>1426608
So going back to this.

Surely I'm not insane in that I'm the ONLY one who feels like these two look like totally different people? (pic incoming)
>>
>>1435388
>>
>>1435389
>>1435388
It's like his facial features have all warped.

I mean yeah, both photos are obviously of the same guy, but it doesn't represent the local, natural physical evolution you see when most people age.
>>
>>1435384

It is.Fooled me.
>>
>>1435392

It does. The first picture is a child. I don't see what is so mysterious about it. There is nothing atypical here besides confusion about normal adolescent aging. That you think its unusual does not make it so. Your confusion is subjective.

I am not trying to be rude. I am simply stating an observation. I have heard no one else describe his maturity in terms of puzzlement or confusion.
>>
>>1435398
That is a possibility that I have very well considered, and believe it or not I appreciate that you've brought it up.

But the fact that I'm able to see countless examples of adolescent maturing where the physical change does NOT look like this leads me to believe that something else is at play here. I'll do my best to illustrate an example, one that was in fact already mentioned in this thread.

See Dylan Sprouse: then
>>
>>1435409
And Dylan Sprouse: now

I can objectively say that both examples are of attractive people. He facial structure and shape has stayed more or less the same and the facial features appear similar and have aged far more gracefully than I believe Bieber's have.

Correct me if I'm merely spouting insanity.
>>
File: tmp_15322-8-754991725.jpg (245KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15322-8-754991725.jpg
245KB, 1600x900px
And a female example of this is with Maisie Williams. I can say that a few years ago she was a genuinely cute young girl, while today it looks as if her features have contorted, and the majority will agree that she has matured into a rather strange looking person.
>>
>>1435411
I've actually got to correct myself. From what I remember she definitely entered an ugly duckling phase, but she's actually since seemed to mature quite well.
>>
>>1435413
The guy who played Neville too. I think Cole Sprouse was a cute kid and is not a hot guy, while Dylan was just the chubby brother but is now just twice as hot as Cole desu.
>>
>>1435413
>>1435411
>>1435410
>>1435409
>>1435389
>>1435388
you're nuts. all of these maturations seem normal and natural
>>
>>1435415
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1400983789730.jpg (28KB, 350x311px) Image search: [Google]
1400983789730.jpg
28KB, 350x311px
>>1435410

But "graceful" is subjective.

The more fine-featured a male is going to look as an adult, the more fine featured he will be in youth. You wont notice much change if you find that attractive.

However the reverse is not true. A male who is fine featured at all in youth is not necessarily going to keep those features as the skull and mandible change shape and proportion. Surely if you have spent this much time contemplating it, then you are already aware of what is called paedomorphic features. Women who are considered beautiful in some groups tend to retain these features moreso.

I dont know what else to tell you. You're not insane. You just seem to be applying subjective interpretations to an objectively cataloged phenomenon.

You're not hallucinating, There are known biological, developmental forces at work that are entirely natural. I maybe misinterpreting you, but you seem to be suggesting that when the features develop in ways that are noticeably different than they were in youth, something is in error when it isn't.

Perhaps you just need information on *what* those forces are; why the skull changes shape, for example, or how selection plays a role.
>>
>>1435425
Thanks for the logical post. You've given me some things to think about.
>>
>>1435426

No problem. Everyone notices neotenic changes even if they don't know what they are or how they work and why.

For me, Bieber is much better looking. When he first came on the scene, his features were so youthful as to be androgynous bordering on feminine, so he wasn't really on my radar at all.

Among some races, females were selected to retain youthful features more. So in some races there is more of a visual distinction between the male and female faces.

Bieber has undergone noticeable change. For some, like me, its improvement, for others it isnt. I find him more masculine now, which is more attractive to me.

Noticeable changes are a lengthening of the jawline, an overall enlargement of the face in proportion to the eyes, which is typical, since eyes themselves dont grow much after a certain age, and a general squaring around the cheek bones and jaw.

Much of how we distinguish faces is not in the size of their features but proportion and slight shifts in relation to each other. On top of the actual skull features and shape around the eyes and jaw, there is also the whole of the skull as it relates in proportion to the rest of the body. The hair line frames the face in much the same way the entire head is partially framed by the shoulders and perceived thickness and length of the neck. A shorter neck seems thicker, for example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

Hope this was at all helpful. Have a good day.
>>
File: tumblr_nve7m3PSvr1r9pgobo2_400.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nve7m3PSvr1r9pgobo2_400.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>1435387

!

I'm kneeling! I'm kneeling!

^^
>>
>>1435514
Incredibly helpful.

You raised the point that a lot of his previous look had to do with femininity. While I still love today's Bieber, it would make sense that this physical change is so apparent and unfortunate to me, as not only am I bisexual pretty much straight down the middle, the men that I do like exclusively have feminine characteristics. I actually do not find total masculinity attractive in the slightest. Where we disagree is that I did not find Bieber to ever border on genuine androgyny; to me feminine traits in men are only attractive insofar as they do not impose a semblance of true confusion over gender. That said, I will not remotely deny that he did have overly feminine traits.
>>
Fuck
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474678798504.jpg (57KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474678798504.jpg
57KB, 960x960px
>>
Bieber has matured better than the Sprouses. The Sprouses seem weedy, effeminate kids still
>>
>>1436307
What the fuck is even the point of this?
>>
>>1436331

It baits the stereotypical /hm/ porn leech into jumping into a thread to stridently bitch about something they know nothing about.
>>
>>1420117
is that fully or semi erect?
>>
>>1436363
that's fully flaccid you imbecile
>>
>>1436307
that's fucking hot, wish it were more realistic though, it's too big
>>
File: PaulinaShafirColeSprouse2[1].jpg (91KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
PaulinaShafirColeSprouse2[1].jpg
91KB, 600x896px
>>1436328
the sprouse boys are hot

and on the topic of maturing, listen to some recent interviews with them, those boys are smart, they know words and stuff
>>
File: tumblr_o7yp06BFLh1vt0yuho6_250.gif (750KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yp06BFLh1vt0yuho6_250.gif
750KB, 245x245px
>>1436857

>they know words and stuff

idk who they are but Im already impressed

^^

i bet if i was smart, i could know things and stuff too

who needs the head-ache tho
>>
File: tumblr_ob80n2ycfG1uf0o7eo1_1280.jpg (488KB, 1280x1918px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob80n2ycfG1uf0o7eo1_1280.jpg
488KB, 1280x1918px
>>
File: tumblr_nve7m3PSvr1r9pgobo1_400.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nve7m3PSvr1r9pgobo1_400.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>
>>1425919
D E L E T
I T
>>
File: tumblr_odfm11FPxH1try6jco1_1280.jpg (114KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odfm11FPxH1try6jco1_1280.jpg
114KB, 640x627px
>>1420093
This real?
>>
>>1438068
The nuts look too big... but he was in cold water before so who knows?
>>
>>1438068
>>
>>1436857
The Sprouses seem much more intelligent than Bieber, true. Just that Bieber has become better looking with age and really the Sprouses haven't. IMHO
>>
I don't mind bieber as long as he keeps his pants on, his dick is weak and unimpressive, especially compared to everything else.
>>
>>1438103

There is a place in Hell just for liars like you. It's one thing to blaspheme, but to lie about Bieber's perfect cock itself is a crime upon god and nature so abominable that no earthly punishment would suffice.

Justin Bieber's Cock *is* the standard by which all others are judged, not whatever diseased proclivities you have acquired.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_%28Dante%29#Eighth_Circle_.28Fraud.29

"In the Ninth Bolgia, the Sowers of Discord are hacked and mutilated for all eternity by a large demon wielding a bloody sword; their bodies are divided as, in life, their sin was to tear apart what God had intended to be united; these are the sinners who are "ready to rip up the whole fabric of society to gratify a sectional egotism." The souls must drag their ruined bodies around the ditch, their wounds healing in the course of the circuit, only to have the demon tear them apart anew."
>>
>>1438092
Of course they do... most people are seeing as Bieber is borderline retarded. He's attractive and he has a good voice but ending school and living in a bubble from the age of 13 or whatever means that he's basically stayed at the same intellectual level as he was when he was discovered.
>>
>>1438360

I dont think I've ever done that over a celebrity because realism is a big part of what turns me on, and I cant imagine being with a celebrity.

But I do idolize him and find him inspiring just as a character story. The looks get attention, and then the behavior is a story itself.

The latest hot-shot I've seen.

>>1438304

That is simply an untrue declaration. If he was perceived as retarded by a majority, by definition he would not have the following he does.

The rest of your statement is also an unfounded illogical attack.

Which sounds more like a bubble without life experience? The typical young male who spends his adolescence in the same town following institutional education before transitioning to more geographically isolated institution education or more likely withdrawing to a tedious vocation in the exact same town?

Or traveling the planet from country to country to country and having the access and freedom to interact and experience the world with a quarter billion dollars in the bank?

You are essentially trying to portray success as a negative. Further, you present zero actual data on his intelligence, but make the claim nonetheless.

And yet here you are, commenting in his thread. And I would bet its not your first post.
>>
>>
test?
>>
>normal person
>Hmm that [celeb/porn star] is hot
>jerks off
>"Well that was fun. Back to work"

>insane person
>Hmm that [celeb] is hot
>jerks off
>writes essays about him on /hm/ until hard again
>go to step 2
>>
File: tumblr_o4i0z2bCJS1v4435po1_1280.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4i0z2bCJS1v4435po1_1280.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
>>1433050
>Cole Sprouse is unattractive
>>
>>1435409
>physical change does NOT look like this
Drugs
>>
>>1438285
Christ you faggots are cringe worthy. Its honestly a subpar cock. Get over it, he's human.
>>
>>1438620
>moles
>>
>>1438631
You seem upset.
>>
File: Keith Do Not Want.png (105KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
Keith Do Not Want.png
105KB, 500x302px
>>1420093
Because his shitty personality is very offputting.
>>
File: tumblr_o7yp06BFLh1vt0yuho1_250.gif (853KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yp06BFLh1vt0yuho1_250.gif
853KB, 245x245px
>>1438631
>he's human

Well, see. There's your mistake. The Cocks of gods have been discussed and prophesied for millenia, and Justin's Cock will still be revered and remembered fondly when his is 80 and beyond.

You're looking at it as a mortal penis. It's Justin Bieber's Cock. That makes it the greatest Cock of our age.

Saying it's 'just a dick' is like saying Christ's stigmata were just boo-boos, or that Thor's hammer was just a tool. You're fundamentally misunderstanding the cosmic gravity emanating from Justin Bieber and his Holy Royal Cock.

I mean, it's Justin Bieber's Cock, ffs. I don't know how to make it any clearer. Do the terms theophany and incarnation mean nothing to you?
>>
File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (54KB, 910x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
54KB, 910x720px
>>1438677

>shitty personality
>adored by tens of if not hundreds of millions

Gentlemen, this is what a sociopath sounds like.
>>
File: Justin-Bieber1-500x332.jpg (33KB, 285x331px) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Bieber1-500x332.jpg
33KB, 285x331px
>>1425919

go away, pedo
>>
File: justin-bieber-hawaii-nov-2013-01.jpg (160KB, 617x1369px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-hawaii-nov-2013-01.jpg
160KB, 617x1369px
>>
>>1438402
I'm sorry i upset you by stating the fact that Bieber is uneducated and unintelligent. I can tell you dream of being just like him so my remarks must have felt very personal to you. You seem to have a lot of issues and i hope you feel that it helps to vent them here.
>>
>>1438402

>If he was perceived as retarded by a majority, by definition he would not have the following he does.

What are you on about, mate? By definition of what? You're saying that if a lot of people like you that means you are smart? Bieber IS dumb but that is completely irrelevant for what he does. You don't have to be smart to use your voice. Same goes with loads of football players for example. They end/postpone their education to pursue their dream and end up as a less intelligent adults.
>>
File: justin-bieber-fed-grapes.jpg (92KB, 970x970px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-fed-grapes.jpg
92KB, 970x970px
>>1438833
>I'm sorry i upset you
> I can tell you
>personal to you
>You seem to
>i hope you

Very good. So someone jumping in a thread about someone they dont like, making empty claims and then giving absolutely no actual supporting substance was the plan. Troll detected, moving on...

>>1438841

I think there is a relative definition of intelligence being applied here just to deny that Bieber is intelligent. Perhaps people are confusing 'intelligent' with 'intellectual' simply because Bieber did not pursue a career where he writes tomes on political theory and lectures on metaphysical interpretations of society.

But this would be assuming that absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Many people have interests that are intellectual but dont make a public vocation of it. So even that claim can't be proven. You can say he does not have an education in XYZ, but then you have to say what XYZ is to declare why it's relevant. Otherwise, you can claim anyone not educated in everything can be called 'uneducated', and further claim education makes one both intellectual and have intellectual integrity.

I am laying this out because I don't believe anyone making these claims have in fact given any thought to what they are saying. They just like calling someone successful stupid using more florid language. In truth, Bieber would have to be educated in many things many of us are not to be effective in performance entertainment as a vocation. Even with that education, he could fail, but does not.

Lets take this assumption that 'loads of football players' for example. First, we are trying to make an association between Bieber and a stereotype. But lets go ahead and pursue this.

If we can agree that advancement in life to acquire resource for the things and lifestyle we want is logical and we have an ability to do it, would it not then be incompetent to not pursue it?...
>>
File: wenn29425956.jpg (964KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
wenn29425956.jpg
964KB, 1000x1166px
>>1438886

... A professor in quantum mechanics would be regarded as intelligent, unless you learned he could've be living better if he had pursued some other ability. If he is giving up millions of dollars that could've benefited him and his family just to teach, then we can agree he is educated, but can we really say he is competent if he makes choices detrimental to himself?

You have to put these things in their perspective if you expect to be considered rational and have logical integrity yourself. You can't simply sling terms like 'intelligent' around when you mean a particular type of education or an absence of intellectualism and survive a coherent analysis of the claim you are making.

And that's how that goes.

>>1438619

It puts a picture in the thread or else it gets this post again.
>>
>a day without posts

Now I'm mad.

Good and mad.
>>
File: 1418953816557.jpg (199KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418953816557.jpg
199KB, 500x720px
what do you guys think his dick looks like?
>>
>>1439359
are you joking, we know what it looks like
>>
File: justinbieber.jpg (42KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
justinbieber.jpg
42KB, 618x412px
>>1439359
>>1433257

My god.

It's full of stars.
>>
repostin' cuz old link died

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1475205806978.webm
>>
File: 1200.jpg (307KB, 1197x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
307KB, 1197x1197px
so gosh darn mad
>>
>>1438888
>that pic
lmao
>>
>>1439847

:3

I traced it back to a company that makes real paintings for people based on classic art for a modest fee. Apparently they did it as a promotion. I quite like the extra creativity they applied with the Mexican theme since Justin and Rithcie were so close in Los Cabos, and silly Selena in the background.

Iirc, the original painting theme was of Jupiter and Thetis.

I like it a lot, a light-hearted and thoughtful homage. I think the company is in lower right.

I am saddened, however, that no one recognized the Truth of Justin on His throne by checking my quads.
>>
File: abs.png (990KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
abs.png
990KB, 1024x768px
I like to think I am an open minded person. But I also recognize that freedom shouldn't use absolutes in constructing a social suicide pact. There has to be some guard-rails and some agreement that certain things are not open to relativism or pedantic litigation. Some things must be sacred or society will founder.

And that's why I have written my congressman proposing legislation that anyone who either doesn't celebrate Justin Bieber or otherwise insults God's gift to women and fags should be registered publicly, banned from owning a firearm, voting or employment where the public is present, refused housing in urban or suburban areas, monitored with an ankle bracelet, be denied access to banking, marriage or government benefits of any kind, be forcibly sterilized and given a choice between 10 years of re-education or life imprisonment, owing 90% of their income as restitution costs for the rest of their diseased lives.

I've written my congressman, and so should you. If you don't support it, you make the list.

It's not as complicated as it sounds. I've done some historical research and as I suggested in my letter, much of this can be swiftly, efficiently and economically performed with the simple construction and use of open-air re-education centers. Think of them as corrective therapy facilities in remote, natural settings. Camp areas, if you like. Very, very secure camps.

Likewise, these facilities will need an internal administrative justice system, much like the military uses. For which punishment would necessarily have to be swift and decisive.

Which is why they must be close to rail-lines. You see, when you are building large furnaces, only trains can transport these heavy materials cheaply. Furnaces can have many uses; perhaps you have a lot of garbage to burn, much cheaper than landfills.

The point is that its all doable, and I think it would create a much better, purer culture where us normal people can celebrate Bieber in peace away from subversives.
>>
File: bieber1_2599788a.jpg (542KB, 1500x1608px) Image search: [Google]
bieber1_2599788a.jpg
542KB, 1500x1608px
>>1440153

PS: I forgot- the cretinous criminal also gets put on the no-fly list BUT if he does make it out of the country, he is barred from re-entry to the US.

Society simply doesn't have the means to provide for both people and those who don't appreciate Beebs, wretched filth that they are.
>>
>>1440153
Get a life you beta cuck faggot
>>
File: bieber canadian girl.png (731KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
bieber canadian girl.png
731KB, 700x517px
>>
File: justin_bieber_sad_gif_6.gif (565KB, 492x259px) Image search: [Google]
justin_bieber_sad_gif_6.gif
565KB, 492x259px
>>1440171

I am a faggot, and I doubt you know what a beta actually is or you wouldn't have tried to use it as an insult.

But calling me a cuck is fighting words.

Three o'clock behind the basketball court by the dumpster. Be there, bitch nigga.
>>
File: wenn20136821.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
wenn20136821.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
>>
>>1427636
who is this good-looking tomboy:
>>
File: CSa-vt2UcAAyhn3.jpg large.jpg (111KB, 750x918px) Image search: [Google]
CSa-vt2UcAAyhn3.jpg large.jpg
111KB, 750x918px
>>1440798

It makes me wonder. I mean, Some boys go from handsome to handsome. some go from nothing to handsome, some go from handsome to nothing, some never have or will have great aesthetics, but can make up for it in other ways, and some are just fine in their own skin, and the confidence is appealing. I hate to see so many people fret about their looks when a good attitude can sell so much.

It also always blows my mind how many really good looking guys have no real appreciation, knowledge or grasp of how good looking they are. I see it all the time.

Bieber is interesting because he went from pretty to handsome. (I dont think cute is quite the same as pretty).

It sounds nice, but I wonder if thats really good for a guy. I notice personalities often have a 'function follows form' aspect. Every creature, especially social ones, tend to adapt to their abilities.

I guess what I mean is; if society treats you as pretty as a boy, does it prepare you for when they treat you as handsome later.

The world treats pretty boys different than handsome men.

As an aside, young guys break my heart sometime with the low self confidence you see around. There are so many decent or even good looking guys convinced they have to humble themselves because they dont look like some magazine ad and just dont have a sense of style or presentation. Low self confidence is so damn toxic.

To me, self confidence isn't telling yourself that you're great. It begins with fundamentally understanding as fact that you have to be able to depend on and build trust with yourself for as long as it takes, and from that learn that self respect is vital to survival, and that you dont need others permission to enjoy being yourself..

I guess its hard when you're young and so much falsely seems to depend on approval. But confidence isn't some luxury. Its a required function of survival. Otherwise you're just living by permission of others.

Just my little PSA. Have a good day!
>>
File: 1411319442840.jpg (362KB, 1280x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1411319442840.jpg
362KB, 1280x1745px
When do we get to see his hairy butthole???
>>
>>1420093
I'll never understand attractions to JB, he looks like a fucking little kid. And I'm sure when he gets much older, he'll look like a lesbian.
>>
File: justin-bieber-tiger.jpg (617KB, 1920x1077px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-tiger.jpg
617KB, 1920x1077px
I think he's very handsome, but what I am drawn to is his confidence. Now that he's maturing, he has much more appeal. I especially like that he is not only asserting himself towards the press, but seems to be distinguishing himself from that pack of parasites that were clinging to him up till a year ago. Some are closer than he thinks, I believe.

The media is still after him. All the fag bloggers got mad when he implied he didn't have a lot of regard for the topic of gays in Rolling Stone. Thats when all the knives came out. Then every time he farted upwind, the entertainment media made it out to be the worst thing ever, poor guy.

Plus, he is young. I remember having a bunch of shit narratives shoved in my face about what 'gay' was too, and his instincts are right to be suspicious, if he has any common sense. Gay media and 'culture' had done more to make me homophobic myself than any bible thumpers ever could.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (69KB, 566x742px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
69KB, 566x742px
Bieber was spotted with Martin Garrix in an Amsterdam supermarket today

I bet they have buttsex
>>
>>1441534

lel only if Martin is a bottom.

I dont know anything about Garrix, but its nice to see Beebs with a good class of people. I hope he is enjoying Europe. It seems we both have an especial liking of Iceland; I recognize many of the places he uses there.

He seems to be having a lot of fun. Im glad they must be treating him well.

Imagine if he buys a home up there. Wouldn't that be nice. I wonder where all he has homes. He spends so much on hotels. I worry he might end up in debt if he isn't careful. I guess a quarter billion goes a long way though.
>>
>>1441553
garrix as bottom? not ruling that one out
>>
Im still learning about this Garrix fellow. Its nice to see Justin has friends who actually make him laugh and smile.
>>
>>1441553
>>1441555
Seriously though, does anyone know if Martin Garrix is gay or at least bi? I really want to try to get with him when he comes to my city, but I don't want my attempt to be pointless.
>>
>>1442198

Well, 'gay and bi' are lifestyles and identities. I think what you mean is 'can he be interested in males' since gay or bi is something you declare (or something your accused of being secretly if you dont want to make an identity/lifestyle, so people will label you for you and claim they are doing you a favor by insisting you be something publicly, then demand you conform to other ideas too).

I am not trying to litigate semantics. I just mean that sexuality doesn't mean the same thing in all parts of the world.

So if he is into guys is one thing. If he is public about it, we would already know. He hasn't said so, so we assume he either isn't, or at least not enough to stake his identity on it.

I wouldn't let it dissuade you. Public identities strip the fun out of seduction, people are afraid of the risk and magnitude of rejection. He might be interested in you but not others or males generally. You shouldn't let these terms makes your choices for you.

Good luck.
>>
so basic
>>
>>1442207
Yes thats what I meant. I just was wondering if anyone knew any further if he has been with a guy before. Probably wont not try regardless, he's so cute haha
>>
>>1442207
This is so regressive, it's painful. Calling sexual orientations a "lifestyle," referring to his actual sexuality with a euphemism, and then conflating coming out of the closet with being forcibly outed by others slinging "labels."

JFC, love yourself.
>>
>>1442280
Triggered.
>>
>>1442280
Exactly like its 2016 ya know like omg? #bernie2k16
>>
File: 1418549443461.jpg (239KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1418549443461.jpg
239KB, 1280x854px
>>1442232
I know a quite few people in the Amsterdam night life. Martin Garrix has been spotted making out with girls multiple times.

I also heard he is really fun and friendly and approachable and down to earth.

And that he is very short like pocket size short.

Plenty of fags who want to do him here in Amsterdam, if he was slutty and into cock we would know, unless he is discreet about it and only lets other celebs like Bieber fuck him.
>>
>>1442404
Oh and Zac Efron is pounding his butt too
>>
File: large[1].jpg (224KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
224KB, 500x498px
>>1442404
>>1442411
Same with Cody Simpson who is hung and into wet sports
>>
>>1442290
>>1442319
It's cool, bro. You go ahead and keep telling everyone you're just a straight dude who likes fucking guys. Try running that by actual straight guys and see how long it takes them to laugh you out of the room.
>>
>>1442421
Nah bro only the broiest of bros are man enough to admit they dump loads in other bros, it's the straightest thing ever bro, just man on man action, no chicks at all, guy's night out, brojob. etc.
/s
>>
>>1442404
oh well maybe my gf could get with him then, that'd still be awesome
>>
>>1442414
and how do we know he is hung?
>>
File: jb garrix.png (3MB, 1688x1218px) Image search: [Google]
jb garrix.png
3MB, 1688x1218px
>>1442512

That's pretty sweet of you. A lot of guys here don't have the appreciation, male empathy or mental/emotional social functionality to even grasp how awesome that is of you. You rock.
>>
>>1442421

Where the hell did all that come from?

This is why I consider sexual identity toxic. Its one thing to say "I like". Its fundamentally a trap to say "I am" because you begin replacing facts with ideas and declarations that dont survive rationality over time or context.

If you really like males exclusively all the time, that's fine. But saying that its a state of being that needs all sorts of irrational ideological declarations and insisting they must be universal and need enforcement is not healthy or reasonable. It takes something fun and turns it into a cult, some would say political, some would say simply cultural.

I understand it as a metaphor, but not as a term of reality. I enjoy Italian food. I don't have an identity about it.

I've always said the biggest myth about sexual identity is that you must have one.
>>
>>1442569
tfw the "straight" gay stumbles upon alt-right like pseudo intellectualism.
>>
>>1442561
I don't know if I'm that sweet lol i just think it'd still be hot. Really, a threesome would be ideal
>>
>>1442578

I was only presenting my perspective in response to a rather emotional tangent that stemmed from post I made upthread. I didn't suggest it was either political or intellectual.

I don't detect any actual refutation either, just objection. "Straight" is a rather recent invention as well.
>>
File: bieber blacks.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bieber blacks.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
If you're a white guy, lusting after gay Bieber, you're out of luck. Bieber is into dinge.
>>
I've heard rumors that Bieber is into scat. Anyone know if it's true?
>>
>>
>>1442808
Once I'd seen that perfect little bubble butt, the fakes don't do it for me anymore...
>>
>>1442811
... It's fake?
>>
>>1442561
aww bieber is like 10 times prettier than martin
>>
File: tumblr_ocyeuy92zF1qhft5ko8_1280.jpg (626KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocyeuy92zF1qhft5ko8_1280.jpg
626KB, 1280x1920px
>>1442827

Yes, but its still a nice picture.

We haven't had many skin pics lately, I guess cuz its cold in Yurp.

But that's ok cuz he seems to be having a lot of fun. Its been a pretty good year for him all around.

I like to think he will buy a place in Europe so he can be close to good people. I wonder if he still hangs around Canada at all. I know people like the sun and surf, but it attracts odd people too, which is why I'd like him to find some place besides Florida or California to call home. I suppose the Pacific islands aren't so bad. I'm just glad he isn't running with those awful leeches like he used to.
>>
>>1442833

what a creepy comment

this whole board is creepy. i have to find a gay pic board that doesn't feel like a pit of weirdos and rejects. old men, fat men, and many of the comments and users are even creepier than the pics. this place is definitely full of mental cases
>>
>>1442842
why creepy? I just said he was prettier lol calm down faggy
>>
>>1442827
isn't it obvious? how do you not recognize lord Bieber's real ass?!
>>
>>1442842
out of all comments such as >>1420429
and >>1423368 and >>1423491 and >>1425939 and >>1425990 and >>1430245

You choose the one that says he's prettier than Martin?
>>
>>1442569
Are you implying I will be less attracted to men over time or in different contexts? In what way is my being gay not factual or going to hold up? They might change the words they use, but the concept won't change because men who are attracted solely to men is likely to remain a regular happening among humans for a very long time.

No one cares how you identify, not even the people who use terms like "gay," "bi," and "straight." They're just using fairly objective terms to describe the attractions people feel and the sex acts they engage in: All one way, all the other, or somewhere in between.

It's not that you fall outside that spectrum, you simply feel you're above stereotypes and stigma. Well, we all are. So you can can it with all this cult bullshit. You're not being forcibly inducted into anything by gay men. People will make their comments and assumptions as soon as they discover you have sex with men, no matter what you call it or don't.

Running from labels is pointless when you can't run away from the concepts that people apply labels to. Boo-hoo.
>>
if you like bieber, you also like kardashians. because thats what media tells you to like. and you are sheep
>>
>>1442921
what an edgy, 14 year old sentiment. no i think most people on this board universally hate the kardashians as most are bitchy queens and so are the kardashians
>>
>>1442921
Some of us are just fans of his handsomeness. It's not like I listen to his music or take an interest in his hobbies.
>>
>>1442925
His music is pretty dope tho desu
>>
people finding bieber handsome also enjoy eating stale bread
>>
>>1442926
let me LOOOVE you
>>
>>1442917

For a word to be worth using or mean anything, it has to mean the same thing all the time. Words advertise ideas.

Lets assume people are 'born straight'. Ok. Then they will always be straight as a state of being. Always. With no exceptions. Because its their physical state.

Except we could sit here and argue a dozen ideas that come out of gay culture itself that directly contradict that idea. The concept of sexual identity as a state of being is itself a moving goal post.

And the broader you have to expand the concept to account for all the variances, the less the term means until you finally, inevitably end up with the trite "Everyone is somewhat gay; they just don't know it". That way you can account for late-in-life gays, prison sex, sex at sea, the joker in the deck that is fifty variations of 'bisexual' and all the rest.

So its a meaningless term as a physical state. It *does* serve as a useful cultural reference in identity if and when it were ever allowed to mean only that. But neither people who subscribe to straight or gay identity are ever satisfied with that because it implies choices and responsibility for those choices. Both groups have a sense of physical 'permanence' they must enforce and treat a homosexual encounter like its a contact disease and life long infection, even if it only works in one direction. A 'heterosexual' is never considered hetero again in purist terms if he enjoys a same sex experience. Or he can 'turn gay'. But a gay having an opposite sex experience isn't expected to 'turn straight'. So people apply the term 'bisexual' as a sloppy catch-all and dont dedicate nearly the time to 'scientifically' explaining how the state manifests...
>>
>>1442960

... I really dont want to argue. If you consider yourself gay and like sex with males, thats fine. But they aren't really the same thing describing the same level of detail. "Gay" might mean you prefer males, or maybe only like males. It might mean you have an aversion to females. It might mean you've only tried it a few times and liked it. It could mean all or none of those things. But as an identity, it signals a lifestyle you identify with, and again, thats fine. So saying you *are* gay and saying you like sex with males is not the same thing.

If you insist on reducing the language to simplistic, vague concepts, then you are doomed to simplistic levels of discussion arguing needlessly vague things. Its the same as shutting down more precise thinking out of some aversion to it taking place.

In fact, it is not complicated to make a distinction. It does however insist on clarity, and a lot of people don't like clarity because it undermines some narrative they want to sell. The 'cult' aspect refers to how closely this dynamic begins to imitate primordial religion.
>>
File: CoaEb7VXgAAjx97.jpg (201KB, 1032x1052px) Image search: [Google]
CoaEb7VXgAAjx97.jpg
201KB, 1032x1052px
>>1442827
>>
>>1442961
Do you really expect anyone to relate to such a bizarre and contrived worldview? Those mental gymnastics are dizzying.
>>
>>1443358

Those "mental gymnastics" represent the functioning of humanity all through history up till these terms became coined in just the late 19th century, and continue in most places outside the West. The Japanese, for example, liken it to a hobby, or 'shumi'. In most cultures, age plays a role, and homosex does not preclude traditional family. In Arab cultures, and in fact much of Latin America, there is a distinction between attraction, actual sex and role within it.

You can ridicule me for a 'contrived' worldview, fine. I understand people tend to think concepts in their culture are universal because their language leaves them in an 'echo chamber'.

But it doesn't change history or the majority of human cultures outside the modern West. Its not me you are upset with, it is all of human history and non-Western cultures globally. You are basically telling humanity is is wrong, and judging all history from the perspective of one generation.

I really don't want to argue. I was just offering a view and now defending myself. You can disagree, you can discuss it. But you don't have to assume I am hostile because its an internet forum. I was only giving discussion following apparent upset from an unrelated remark earlier.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/?single_page=true
>>
>>1422595
I'd love to see him hard, his little flaccid cut dick was a huge disappointment
>>
File: bieber diaper poop.jpg (99KB, 666x835px) Image search: [Google]
bieber diaper poop.jpg
99KB, 666x835px
>>1442806
>I've heard rumors that Bieber is into scat

Allegedly this photo is not shooped. It shows him with a poopy diaper.
>>
>>1443568

I thought it was perfect

:/

except the cut part, but thats fine too. Its Bieber, after all.
>>
>>1422595
Don't give me no stink eye, biebs.
>>
File: Hormonal Mass Erection.png (844KB, 962x924px) Image search: [Google]
Hormonal Mass Erection.png
844KB, 962x924px
>>1444266

lel

I want THE INTERNET to know that here at /hm/, we take our cock, muscle and man worship very seriously.

We employ scientists who work late into the night gathering as much data as we can to formulate precise dimensions for the cocks we worship and love, and document for posterity the cocks that rule our era in fine detail.

Shown here: if my calculations are correct, Justin Drew Bieber's glorious royal holy Cock measures approximately ≥ 6 1/2 inches when erect, using photo dimensions, his bicep measurements and the assumption that he is in fact erect in this photo. It looks substantially closer to 7 or more inches, and while I confess small errors can creep into the extrapolation, this number represents what can be inferred from the photo. I can definitely say it is no *less* than 6.5 inches.

Stay tuned for /hm/ Science tomorrow, where we extrapolate volume and density to see how much pressure Justin would have to apply with His cock to my face, and at what velocity to leave a mushroom stamp that I would gladly wear to Thanksgiving dinner...

... along with however much of Justin's semen He cares to leave on my face for my dad to ask about.
>>
File: jb 6.jpg (46KB, 889x844px) Image search: [Google]
jb 6.jpg
46KB, 889x844px
>>1444474

And a less encumbered view.
>>
>>1444474
omg there's somebody on the internet more insane than I am
>>
>>1444481

Except I was bored and making a joke; and you didn't pick it up.

Instead you saw a chance to anonymously assure yourself that you're normal, and rushed to announce it as if anyone knows you.

I wouldn't toss your pills just yet.
>>
>>1444474
a biceps is not round but more of an oval shape, so getting a diameter from it's circumference using the proportions of a circle will be inaccurate.

Biceps are measured flexed, and will have different proportions than when relaxed.

So nice work but inaccurate.
>>
File: Ccl-5nsXEAAulW8.jpg (66KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
Ccl-5nsXEAAulW8.jpg
66KB, 600x601px
>>1444532

No, I realize that biceps aren't spherical, that (and other small factors is why I said small errors can creep in. Its just an estimate baseline. Everywhere but the conversion from metric to imperial, I rounded down. In the metric to imperial conversion, it was only rounded up by 0.01 inches.

That's why I am confident that it is not *less than* 6 and a half inches, and fairly certain it is more, I just can't measure it from the photo.
>>
File: arm-serial-cross-section 1.png (1MB, 1610x1000px) Image search: [Google]
arm-serial-cross-section 1.png
1MB, 1610x1000px
>>1444532

Data! We must have more data!

We must account for every micron of Bieber's holy royal Cock!
>>
File: tailor's curve ruler.jpg (254KB, 1999x876px) Image search: [Google]
tailor's curve ruler.jpg
254KB, 1999x876px
>>1444532

PS

You might know: I feel there is an error built into my measurement because where it says '210 vertical pixels', that yellow line in the lower right inset traces the outline, but I only count the vertical change.

I did it that way because, although its difficult to see because I had to use a broader brush tip to make it visible, every successive pixel marker dropped on pixel.

However, that can't be accurate, because that would be the same as measuring a straight line between the top and bottom. It can't account for the additional shift horizontally. The curve demands that additional area be measured.

I need a better formula that I can apply to the photo to measure. That means its definitely greater than 6.5 inches.

I know there is a formulaic explanation for this; I just dont know what it is. It requires a better knowledge of geometry or maybe trig, which I am not skilled in.

For example, a hypotenuse or arc might be more accurate. but I am not sure how to apply it to the pixelized dimensions of the photo.
>>
>>1444475
Why is the angle so round rather than, well, angular? The only thing I can compute is that his hard dick curves inwards, rather that outwards/upwards like most do.
>>
File: 1300718003979.jpg (222KB, 870x707px) Image search: [Google]
1300718003979.jpg
222KB, 870x707px
>>1444794

I noticed that. I assume he's an ECB

I really like down-curves, but I myself have found them rare, with up-curves seeming to be the most common in my experience.

Down-curved is great for a lot of things. Oddly, I've only had a few that were perfectly straight. Like huge dicks, they are aesthetically appealing, but can be a bit more challenging. Nature seems to favor a bit of a curve one way or the other.
>>
>>1444547
Bieber's dick looks to be 5 inches at most. His dick is proportional to his height and he is a little guy. Little guy = little dick
>>
>>1445401

Well, he's 5'9"; a quick check shows the average for white males his age in the US is 5'10".

Also, I'm not sure how true "little guy = little dick" is. There is the actual length, and then there is proportion.

Anecdotally, I would submit that there does seem to be some correlation between hand/feet proportion to body and penis size.

I think Biebs is bigger than average and exceeds average proportion, myself.
>>
>>1425934
Shawn is sooo hot I want his cock in me so bad
>>
>>1444973
Huh, I'm a CCC according to this chart.
>>
>>1444973
DCA here.
>>
>>1445418
>Well, he's 5'9";
No, he's 5'4" to 5'6". He is tiny and lies about his height.
>>
File: bieber true height.jpg (80KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
bieber true height.jpg
80KB, 600x780px
>>1445804
Bieber combs his hair straight up to add some height.
>>
File: jb _.png (423KB, 418x568px) Image search: [Google]
jb _.png
423KB, 418x568px
>>1445805

>using year-old pic of one out of 30 hairstyles to support an argument
>>
<3
>>
>>1445418
>>1445804
Agreed. He's nowhere near 5'9". He's definitely in and around the 5'6", 5'6" area. The majority of pictures confirm this.
>>
>>1445805

Why do you care so much?

Also, you know she's wearing 8" heels, right?
>>
>boi
>>
Back when he looked at his best
>>
File: 1416779702584.jpg (2MB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1416779702584.jpg
2MB, 2500x1667px
>>1446668
Back when he looked at his best, this time including pic
>>
>>1445804
>No, he's 5'4" to 5'6". He is tiny and lies about his height

It's important to remember that dicks are proportional to height. Little Bieber has a wee-wee, not a dick.
>>
File: justin-bieber-penis.jpg (262KB, 1436x800px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-penis.jpg
262KB, 1436x800px
>>1446730

He has a cock, you blasphemous sumbitch!

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1476376080895.webm
>>
>>1446670
too skinny, dumb hair
>>
>>1446752
and that beautiful cross tattoo is missing too
>>
File: beeby.jpg (96KB, 741x784px) Image search: [Google]
beeby.jpg
96KB, 741x784px
You guys just dont understand.

Someday Justin will bald, fat and fifty.

And he will still be Justin Bieber. No matter where he is or what he looks like, he will have been the man that at 22, traveled the world with a quarter billion dollars in his pocket, banged numerous models, drove sports cars through Beverly Hills, flew jets around the planet, sailed tropical islands, partied from Miami to Amsterdam, got paid to prance about in his underwear, had tens of millions of girls worshiping at his feet and broke the internet by showing off his cock to the whole planet.

And he's not even 23 years old yet.

The man is a god. Nothing about his hair or tattoos is ever going to change that. Once you touch the sun, its forever. He could become a 60 year old quadriplegiac burn victim with a colostomy bag and he could still put me on my knees just by snapping his fingers.

The man is a god, and gods are immortal. If you don't understand that, you wont recognize them when you are looking right at them. And if you can't ever see them, you can never feel them. And while it is sad many of us will never see them, it would be sadder to believe that none exist.

If you don't see it in Bieber, that's one thing. But for god's sake (no pun intended) never let yourself believe they don't exist. There are men out there that can shape crowds and the landscape around them with mere words and can make or break people with just a look.

You had to have felt it once. There had to be some guy in your life at some point that took your breath away, made you a little dizzy. Someone that raised the standard in your eyes because you didn't know someone could be so beautiful, charming or both.

Imagine that times a hundred. They are out there, I promise. You don't chase them, you don't catch them. You are just glad they are there and you got to see them.
>>
>>1446806
>The man is a god
The man is a creep.
>>
File: animated jelly jelly jelly.gif (2MB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
animated jelly jelly jelly.gif
2MB, 400x230px
>>1446844

At some point, you are just going to have to let go of your jelly or finally confront what compels you to go to threads about people you dont like just to bitch to people.

If you know we don't care enough to listen, then you know you are only crying out of your own misery.

At some point, you have to realize how undignified it looks. Not to us who can't see you, but when you look in the mirror.

All you Beib haters need to move on already. Creepy is haunting a porn board, contributing nothing and waiting to be fed pics from other people and bitching about thread topics.
>>
File: 1430659826021.jpg (33KB, 571x425px) Image search: [Google]
1430659826021.jpg
33KB, 571x425px
>>1446730
>>1445804
Yea he is a manlet, they had him stand on a box for a photo with his kike manager
>>
File: SuicideRicardoLopez.jpg (17KB, 328x283px) Image search: [Google]
SuicideRicardoLopez.jpg
17KB, 328x283px
>>1446806
>The man is a god, and gods are immortal. If you don't understand that, you wont recognize them when you are looking right at them. And if you can't ever see them, you can never feel them. And while it is sad many of us will never see them, it would be sadder to believe that none exist.

You're either an incredibly dedicated troll, or need some serious help.

pic related, it's how you're coming across to the rest of us
>>
>>1446922

You're on a gay porn board posting suicide pics as an angsty response to a whimsical digression about male pop stars.

If you had the rest of your life to think about it, I am 100% certain that you would still never realize how comical it is that you actually had the gall to invoke the phrase "rest of *us*"

You imagine a normal group of people and then include yourself in it for internet credibility.

There: I just explained it to you and can predict two things: you remain irritated before you can rationalize why, and you still don't get it.

Anyways, Beebs really is having a ball in Yurp.
They seem to be treating him really well. I hope he starts laying inroads there.

1/3
>>
>>1446973

2/3
>>
>>1446974

3/3

Have a great night, all.

<3
>>
>>1446976
>Have a great night

thanks!
>>
>>1444733
You don't need more data you need a life you fkn loser. All of you guys arguring about his dick need a life. You're just jokes.
>>
>>1447132
>All of you guys arguring about his dick need a life. You're just jokes.
Why does it bother you that Beebs has a small penis?
>>
>>1446899
>Yea he is a manlet
Great pic. Notice that even though he's standing on a box, he's still tiny. And without the hair being combed straight up, he be even tinier. Itsy-bitsy comes to mind.
>>
>>1447178
>Itsy-bitsy
Not Itsy-bitsy -- teeny weeny is more descriptive
>>
>>1446899
OMG without standing on the box, Bieber isn't much taller than the other guy's shoulder.
>>1447179
teeny weeny lol
>>
>bitching about height
>standing on boxes
>citing hair from last year as being some height illusion
>totally ignoring pics where he is taller than his friends and girlfriends
>disputing the documented measurements of a clothing model by designers
>claiming he has a small dick yet the internet blows up every time he gets a boner

There is enough jelly in this thread to put Smucker's into bankruptcy.
>>
File: bieber-boo2.jpg (334KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
bieber-boo2.jpg
334KB, 940x705px
>300th post

^^
>>
>>1447205
This was his peak, both physically and facially, too bad he looks like a washed out meth-head now.
>>
i love bieber threads. its like 100 of biebers google images recycled over and over with shit dicussions of opinions recycled over and over . its like theres nothing else about him is there, just the 100 images and opinions over and over. so basic. so plain. and NOT ONE TALKS ABOUT HIS TALENT BECAUSE ITS JUST A BIG PILE OF NOTHING
>>
>>1447214

its a bunch of garbage talking about their garbage idol. about their garbage idol's possibly big penis. who does that? the saddest part about this is how indescribably clueless they are of how sad their life is. they. dont. know. how.pathetic.they.are
>>
>>1447214

Pay attention. I know you guys are in your own reality where a jet-set 22 year old underwear model/pop vocalist with a quarter billion dollars and millions of girls worshiping him doesn't matter as much as your opinion, but take a look at this:

>>1447211
>washed out meth-head now

Pic (from this week) related

>looks like a washed out meth-head

This is why Bieber critics have no credibility on anything.

You are simply people living in your own tortured ego, and that misery is why you come to these threads. Because whatever pain you harbor has to come out. You are compelled to make sure someone hears it, how your judgement on the interbutts trumps the reputation of a man who is probably wearing more money as we speak than most people pay in rent for two seasons.

When you can sit in London and decide you want to have lunch in Berlin, snap your fingers and get head from waitress and your wardrobe has it's own management and maintenance team, then you will be qualified to make judgements about someone 1/10 as successful as Bieber.

Until then, all you have a /hm/ threads to bawl on. So take it in, it's all you'll ever get.
>>
>>1447219

And you're here wading in and contributing even less.

And yet you use words like 'sad' and 'pathetic'.

No one is idolizing you or even people like you. Get over it. Idols are a real thing, and you will never, ever be one. Just accept it.

Meanwhile, I will have fun sharing pics of a beloved idol and listening to fiesty bitching by untermenschen.

/hm/ trolls like you are a special sort of retarded, I'll give you that. At least you're getting me to reply.

But now I must go. Please resume your trial of your betters like a couple of mongrel dogs fighting for the biggest pile of barf.

Dregs and filth. *(and you know it).
>>
>>1447225
so clueless
>>
>>1447224
>>1447225
Why are you so upset over Beeb's small dick?

It's not his fault that he is very short and has a below average sized dick. Some people are just not as big as others. Get over it.

Love Beebs for his other wonderful qualities which, according to you, are his ability to have lunch, to wear clothing, and to pay a waitress for sex.

Be of good cheer and have a GREAT DAY!
>>
>>1447234
I find it kinda funny when people this disingenuous adopt a triumphant tone. Justin Bieber's popularity shouldn't make you feel so insecure. You're a tall, big-dicked man, presumably. You should be too busy having an awesome life to bitch about celebrities on an internet porn board.
>>
File: bieber shrimp.jpg (37KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
bieber shrimp.jpg
37KB, 500x758px
You know how they name food after famous singers -- Turkey Tetrazzini, Peaches Melba, etc.

How about one for Justin?

Call it Shrimp Bieber
>>
>>1447675
>Call it Shrimp Bieber
lol
>>
go Beebs
>>
do not die <3
>>
>>1449133
buuump
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 139

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.