[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grindr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 46

File: grindr.png (37KB, 382x360px) Image search: [Google]
grindr.png
37KB, 382x360px
New Grindr stories thread since the last one is about to fall off

You can share either good or bad stories. Really interested in hearing about first time stories too. I'll start with my first since it was pretty perfect

>be 21 year old virgin twink
>super nervous to try anything
>meet up with this super chill closeted DJ
>muscled and tattood early 30s
>hands are shaking, heart pumping
>talk and drink for like an hour til I'm relaxed
>he forcefully kisses me
>I love it
>wants to fuck
>both forgot condoms
>he runs down to convenience store to grab some
>look through his draws
>find what I think was quite a bit of coke hidden under his undies
>maybe_i'm_making_bad_life_decisions.jpg
>he gets back
>fuck for half an hour
>both cum buckets

>cyber-stalk him later
>he's a minor celebrity with about 8k instagram followers
>>
>19 year old Britbong in a rural town
>Barely anyone local on grindr, so anyone I meet up with who is local I try and keep in touch with
>There's this one guy, 20 year old twink, meet up regularly for blowjobs
>This guy gives the best blowjobs around
Not even joking, he has mad oral skills and barely has a gag reflex. Everyone else I've met is either so-so or shit
>He goes on holiday a little over 2 weeks ago
>I try hooking up with some other people, mostly time wasters or people who are simply bad bottoms/suckers
>By the end of the first week I wait it out
>He finally comes back
>He asks me to come over that night, says he'll make it worth my while
>Meet him at the usual place (we meet outdoors)
>He gets to work sucking me off
>Feels good getting a good BJ after a 2 week wait
>Start fucking his mouth like usual
>Then I get my cock in his mouth further than usual
>Actually fucking his throat, shit feels good
>He starts gagging for once, nearly vomits but keeps on going
>Has to occasionally take breaks and wank me off (which feels amazing because of how sloppy he's making my dick)
>End up fucking his throat and nutting inside it
>Can barely walk straight on my way home
>>
>be me chubby horny 17yr old virgin with small cock
>has Grindr but too scared to follow through
>only go on when I'm horny but only leads to flirting then I chicken out
> one day I decide to go through
> get message for chubby 25yr old Hispanic
> horny atm
>swap dick and face pics
>tells him to come to my place tomorrow
>its tomorrow
>I send my location... Immediately regret
>is it too late?
>gets message "I'm here"
>see ugly 2/10 guy pull up to my place
>my landlord thinks he's a Jehovah's Witness
>shit bricks
>I'm outside and greet him
>landlord says oh you know him? Sorry anon
>goes straight to my room and down to business
>btw this is my first experience ever with a guy
>we start making out
>dick is already diamonds
>he pushes me on the bed and takes my boxers off
>diamond 4inch pops out
>gets red and embarrassed right away
>he laughs and starts to blow me
>we go back and forth and end up 69ing
>then he tells me to get on my stomach
>reluctant but ok
>he lays on me rubbing his cock on my hole
>asks if I ever got fucked
>I say no and say I don't want to (I didn't even douche)
>he says ok and continues to grind on me
>then he puts it in and I say I'm uncomfortable
>he says be quiet
>he rapes me for 5 mins then is about to cum
> I went soft the second he put it in
>he cums all over me
>won't leave till I cum
>15 mins of furiously masturbating be I'm not turned on at all
>I cum
>he wipes me off and puts clothes on and leaves
>I'm in my room crying for 3 hours straight thinking about what happened
>I am no longer sexually attracted to anything or anyone
>scared for life
>>
>guy has 10/10 muscled body
>meet up with him in person
>he's like 4 feet tall
Every fucking time.
>>
>>1393341
Why weren't you more forceful in saying no? The fact that he didn't want to leave til you came makes it seem like he interpreted the situation completely different to you
>>
>halfway through a bronze hookup
>"hey so what's your name?"

This happen to anyone else?
>>
>>1393362
that's not really the point though...if he said no he should have stopped...no matter how forceful it was :/ (im not OP)
>>
> be on grindr
> only ever talk to people who are like "pics" and never respond to anything else
> rare occasion you talk to someone who seems normal and says they want a hookup, so you try and arrange something and they just shy away constantly.
> Grindr is shit.

ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>1393461
It's either you or your location. I don't have this problem. I mean you get people like that but it's still easy to find good ones
>>
>>1393461
Yep, deleted it again the other day for the same reason, only the same people on it 24/7 looking for nothing than to waste time.
>>
>>1393365
I never ask the name of my hookups, and I only found out by chance that my last fuckbuddy had the same name as me!
>>
>>1393461
This. The only people I can get to meet up are horny dudes visiting at hotels, everyone else is just there to trade pics
>>
>be older
>decide to try grindr
>start it up
>immediately contacted
>then another, then another
>fucking goldmine of cock
>fill in my profile a bit... age, what I'm looking for
>radio silence
>nothing for two days
>delete it

grindr's for the young
>>
>>1393527
It's the same as real life. It's easier too hook up when you're young. You have to have patience if you want to find someone good
>>
>been messaging hot bi guy back and forth but had not met up yet
>he is 6' toned body but thick legs and ass with nice 7.5 deep curved cock
>one day he hits me up says he's free to meet up
>tell him to come over I'll leave door unlocked
>he tells me to be in spandex underwear and ankle socks
>I wait for him back to the door on my knees in underwear and socks I know he'll like
>door opens I don't turn around heart is beating out my chest
>in a deep voice he says "you're ready to suck me?" And runs his hand up my back and he steps in front of me
>so much better looking in person. He's wearing white shirt that hug his muscular body tight and equally tight gray running shorts showing off his growing cock. I can tell he's not wearing underwear.
>he grabs the back of my head and slowly pushes it towards his bulge
>I put my mouth on his thinly covered cock which keep growing thicker as I run my hands on his hairy and strong legs squeezing his muscular calf muscles
>his cock head starts coming out the right opening of his shorts
>I start licking the sweet precum leaking out as I grab his ass and push him towards me
>as he takes off his shorts his curved cock slaps against his stomach
>>
>>1393610
Cont
>I try to deep throat him but his curve is too much to get down
>"you like that cock?" Can't do anything but mumble uh-huh as I'm sucking him
>he grabs my chin and makes me look up at him
>I can't resist and start kissing up his abs and strong pecs sucking on his nips
>get an audible groan when I do that. Flick my tongue over his nips and lightly bite down
>he laughs and pulls me off "they're sensitive" I keep that in mind
>we make out and he starts pressing his fingers against my hole thru my underwear
>never had that done before makes me pretty hot and I lose myself for a moment
>he notices the precum seeping thru my underwear and chuckles to him self as he presses harder and harder
>the front of my underwear is soaked
>play around a little bit more and end up riding him
>slips condom on and as he pushes his cock in he immediately hits my prostate
>holy fuck his cock head presses right against every pump makes me precum even more
>I get close to cumming so I hold on to his defined shoulders and ride his hard and fast
>"you're getting me close I wanna shoot in your mouth" I'm too close to cumming myself and keep riding him
>he keeps telling me to hop off to shoot in my mouth and I ride him harder
>I start cumming which sets him off and he starts cumming in me
>he lightly moans and his face tells me he's in heaven
>I slowly getting off him and see that he shot a big load in the condom
>he instantly goes to bathroom and showers up must be a germaphobe
>as he leaves he kisses my neck and grabs my ass hard
>I jerk off again thinking about his cock
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-144157.png (537KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-144157.png
537KB, 1080x1920px
Some twenty year old with an inspirational quote as a profile pic.

No "Hi"
No "hows it going?"
Just, pic attached
>>
>>1393365

yeah, i have.
usually it means they like you and they start thinking they'd like to actually get to know you and see you again instead of just a one-time hookup.
usually they're guys i'm not interested in, so i give them a fake name or i tell them i'm moving out of town in a week or i have a boyfriend or something else that makes it clear that i'm not interested in being their friend or seeing them again.
>>
>>1393356

The dudes who photograph well are always short.
That's why movie stars are always short.

Tall guys look weird on camera but look great in person.

Don't depend on pics: they can often let you down.
>>
>>1393631
Yuck.
>>
File: tumblr_ng0gg2BrXD1s9vtr3o1_500.jpg (145KB, 432x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng0gg2BrXD1s9vtr3o1_500.jpg
145KB, 432x618px
>>1393461
>>1393471

The solution is to only have a face pic and a dick pic (or an ass pic if you're a bottom).
Make it clear you don't have much time and you just want to meet in person and see if there is chemistry rather than trade pics. You will run into some ugly people this way but you quickly get good at rejecting them.

I meet them in a public parking lot. If they are hideous I just tell them I just got a text from my sister/mom/grandmother who is sick/had an accident/needs my help and I have to go. Then I leave immediately. Usually they get the hint. Sometimes they message me and try to hook up later and I tell them that I met someone else and we really hit it off or my grandmother is in the hospital dying and I am depressed and not in the mood for sex or sometimes I just say straight up "You don't look like your photos and I'm not interested, sorry."

I travel a lot and I notice that some places are better for Grindr than others. Small towns Craigslist usually works better. Large cities I will try lesser known apps like Scruff or Jack'd or Surge or Hornet or Manhunt or PlanetRomeo or MisterX.

Sometimes even Match.com has some hot guys who want to play.

I think you should look at the whole thing as a hunt. You are hunting for ass or cock and you might not find what you are looking for immediately but half the fun is the chase.

Don't get depressed if Mr. Right doesn't immediately fall into your ass.
>>
File: 1454563203639.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454563203639.png
109KB, 500x500px
This is a story of pure stupidity.

>be me, 23yr, italian chubby boy
>downloaded grindr yesterday
>still a virgin, so decide to give it a go
>i thought that having sex unlocked the doors to adulthood, or something
>put up a nice profile, with face pic and thought about description and so
>first 3 messages are from no-namers telling me how ugly i am
>ok i guess
>a middle-eastern says he wants to meet, like instantly
>well ok?
>we meet an hour later in a public place
>"my house is free, we can go there?"
>so im bringing a stranger middle eastern i just met in my house for my first fuck
>go in the bedroom
>"condom?" "no, no condom.."
>ok i guess...
>he fucks me for 3-4 minutes, but no one manages to come
>we part ways 10 minutes later

and now im scared shitless for HIV. I even sent a mail to the Italian League of AIDS Fighting, describing what happened and if i should get tested.

But atleast i understood that i have absolute no interest in casual hookups. I want love and cuddles, not fucks.
>>
I hate when guys send me the first message and seem to show no interest in getting off or in having conversation. It really should be one, the other or both.
>>
Does anyone find it weird when grindr/hook up buddies tend to add each other on Facebook? I had guys add me and looked through their friends to find a lot of guys I've hooked up with and have slept with each other are FB friends. Is crossover like that awkward for anyone else?
>>
Oh this was last week
>On Grindr
>Get message from cute twink
>Talk for a good month, get along well
>Messages me Friday night, whats up?
>Tell him nothing, just chilling at home... want to come over and watch movies?
>Be there in 30mins
>Knock on door at 7
>twink at my door, but he looks like he was 10
>A bit angry, tell him wtf dude, didnt know you were a kid
>Says hes not a kid, can he come in its cold.
>Okay whatever. Tell him to come in. I bring up things we've talked about before to make sure its him. Answers them all.
>We watch movies, he starts getting touchy.
>I'm like... look, I just dont want to fk a kid sorry
>He lays off.
>10 minutes later he's at it again, really foreceful. Rubbing at places
>He sits on my lap, starts grinding. Loose my shit, we're undressing. Up comes pencil dick and no pubes.
>Lose my shit, tell him I'm not doing this. Fk off and go home
>He gets a bit scared and runs to his bag, shows me his ID
>okay.jpg
>>
why do people still use grindr now that tinder and 3nder exist
>>
>>1393706
Continue?
>>
>>1393708
Because tinder only let's you talk to people who swipe on you and whatever that other app is, it isnt available on Android.
>>
>be me 27 average young looking and 20 slim twink bf
>want to experience threesome, find 18 year old
>meet up and eventually get home, everyone shy
>tell bf and him to make out, they do, Clothes come off not long after
>he leans over and takes the head of my bfs 6" thick-shafted cock, starts sucking him off while i watch and fap
>could yell bf likes this, he lets out little moans
>he switches and sucks him off while i make out with him and we take turns
>bf puts on condom and gets behind him while i get under the guy
>we make out and i reach over and hold his ass open while my bf enters him, my dick sliding against his - he was rather small tho
>bfs pounding him pretty hard, so i get up and make him suck me off while getting fucked
>Look at bfs cock and could tell his going all the way in and out, repeat
>look at the bf and see he is enjoying fucking and dominating another guy in front of me
>doesnt take him long to cum fucking the guy like that
>he jacks me off (im 7.5, he didnt want me to fuck him first try cause i was too big) and i finish, i try to jack him off but he couldnt cum, said later he needed to pee
>assures me after he is gone he still enjoyed himself

Didn't talk to him much after though
>>
>>1393708
Those apps are for people pretending to not be interested in sex while Grindr is solely people who want sex.
>>
Here's a weird miss
>Guy wants a FWB or a friend
>Ask what his hobbies were to see if compatible for friends even
>Says that's a random question and is turned off
>Wtf.jpg
>I'm like okay nice talking to you then

Honestly, every other guy I've talked to that wanted fwb were okay and even asked me mine cause we wanted to see what we had in common. Maybe cause he was older, 44, and felt that was too intrusive but like how else did you make friends back then?
>>
i kept pulling away and i kind of just froze and i was so scared so i did what he said
>>
>>1393804
holy shit, seriously? I only recently downloaded Tinder cause I thought it was for like friends and dates and stuff. Is it seriously like Grindr lite? I guess that explains a few of the conversations I've had where guys seem to just stop responding once I've mentioned looking for friends or a boyfriend and not being interested in hook ups.

I've never even used Grindr, but I guess this sort of boosts my self esteem to know these cute guys wanna fuck.
>>
>>1393818
>>1393835

most guys on apps much want to fuck first and then, if they like you, it turns into friendship.

i think the reason they get turned off by asking about hobbies is because it shows you're distracted and not really in the horny state of mind. if you are more analytical and reserved then that is not as sexy as just being dumb and lustful. so sometimes pretending to be horny and stupid is more of a turn-on for them even if it is not for you.

the secret to having guys like you is to guess what they want you to be and then pretend to be that. as you have more experience you will get better at it.
>>
>>1393710
Hell, yes.
>>
>>1393669
those guys are messaging everyone and then talking with the hot ones, so they are too busy to talk to you unless you start sending them dick pics or location information.
>>
>>1393660

it is your responsibility to always have condoms and water-based lube.
what did you expect?
>>
>>1393708
Tinder is more full of chicks than guys, and the ither isnt on android.
>>
>>1393660
dont worry too much. just go get tested, you'll be fine
>>
I'll share my first time on grindr.

>be me two months ago, 21, virgin, decently attractive but nothing special imo
>mostly indifferent towards sex, but have a ton of free time so decide to give it a try
>first guy that messages me is 52
>asks how I feel about "generous guys"
>I am a complete moron and think he's talking about how big his dick is
>agree to mess around in his SUV in the dead of night on an empty street
>bring along a screwdriver for protection in case he's a serial killer
>wait at top of neighborhood, he drives up, I climb in
>talk for a bit, he seems nice/normal enough, pretty handsome and in shape
>pull over in a neighborhood a couple blocks over
>make out/JO/BJ/blah blah blah, pretty easy stuff
>had a good time
>before I leave he says "oh yeah, here" and plops $80 onto my lap
>okay.jpg
>haven't seen him since but agreed to meet up next time he's around
>have been slutting it up on grindr ever since
>>
>>1393660
tfw chubby italian bf
>>
>>1393647
Planetromeo is like grindr in europe. Feels good because it's a much more sophisticated app.
>>
>>1393706
Cont you fag
>>
>>1393966
Any tips on how to go about this? I don't want to be upfront about asking for money but it would be nice. Is there a way to kind of provoke this, or should I just wait to get lucky?
>>
>>1394007
If you want to keep pretending not to be a whore, just talk to older guys and drop increasingly less-subtle hints about how "broke" you are
>>
>>1394007
Don't wait to get lucky free is always better. Talk about school needing books,helping with gas money(specially if he's driving) "take me shopping" then cash out,my phone w/b shut off tomorrow don't know what to do,need a new Ds game.We get the message and will offer not for sex but just because we are kindly old pervs. Also its kinda legal to be kind as illegal to pay for sex.
>>
>>1394007
"I am a kind and generous man" == $$$
>>
>>1394007

I think you say you are looking for generou$ guy$ or you otherwise use dollar $ign$ in your post.

i have noticed that guys who are willing to pay will often post ads looking for someone to "help with housework" and they are also in the massage sections on sites like backpage.

i think you need to be clear that whatever money you receive is for your time and not for sex which is incidental, in order to avoid undercover cops. check your countries laws: some places it is legal to be a prostitute but not legal to pay for a prostitute. other places both are legal or illegal.

probably the safest way is to not mention money at all (or even use dollar signs) but once you hook up to start talking about how your job doesn't pay enough and you can't afford to pay rent for the next month or something and heavily hint that maybe they could give you some money to help out. this will piss off some guys though, especially if you do it after they cum. i think the best way is to try and get money before they cum while they are still horny and in 'nice' mode.
>>
>>1394013
$$$ and roses is a bust dont du it. same as soliciting. looking for daddy is ok,pay is cheaper than a date and very efficient we appreciate it. Btw everybody is a top even when your dick is inside them.....
>>
>>1394008
>>1394013
>>1394009
Hinting at it like this is still kind of douchey. But I just remembered I got an offer like this about two years ago.
I told an old guy I wasn't interested, and in turn he said he'd be willing to "compensate" if I changed my mind. I got weirded out by the thought (I was 17), but I'd take it now.
Do you think I could just reproduce this scenario somehow? I really don't want to be the one who "comes up with the idea".
>>
>>1394023
Reproduce the scenario where people randomly offer you money out of the blue? It sounds like you just want money for sex without the feeling of shame. It's not a good idea to become a prostitute if you think it's going to fuck with your head. Either fully commit or back out
>>
>>1394023
You must reach out we will respond,nude pics (hm great place to get them as long as they kinda look like you),student,phone shut off next week,summer break,daddy..... we get it and will respond. I always say" kiss,cuddle,play,old man stuff" a nice boi will know what I mean. I always figure you don't mention sex just affection touch it may be legal.
>>
>>1394023
I'm on grindr sgv if you're close and cute and clean. lol
>>
>>1394029
And don't ask for some crazy amount of mmoney its grindr youre not worth more than a hundered at most,and dont rush me 2 hours is nice
>>
>>1394029
>>1394031
I would just feel like shit if I hinted at asking for money, it's basically like saying "I don't really want to fuck you for free and I assume you don't get teen ass regularly so you're willing to be generous".
Maybe I'm a fag for thinking this, but if I was an older guy and someone said this to me I'd feel pretty bad about myself.
>>1394036
Not US sorry
>>
>>1394042
Many offer money as it is cheap and easyier than dating just wanna cum with a fresh boy youre providing a service. Damn I really wanna fuk you now. Post a pic?
>>
>>1394007

Wait for some desperate oldfag to offer you money. Continue to deny him until he keeps upping his offer.

I did this for a good year with a couple guys. Got one of them up to $1000 eventually. He was so ugly that I couldn't even get it up, but he still paid me. He was surprised at how nice I was in person because I was a total dick online lol.
>>
i answered a craigslist ad for 'help around the house' thinking it was cleaning or yard work or something (i was between jobs and needed money) and the guy talked for a bit and then just kissed me. i decided to just go with it and so i kissed him back even though he was grandfather old. kind of grossed out but just went with it. ended up getting a blow job while he jerked himself off. he gave me $200 and never asked me to do any other work or anything. ended up seeing him a couple of times after that. the next time he only gave me $80 and when i asked if i had done something wrong he said that was all the cash he had on hand. the next time we went out to dinner at some gay restaurant and then went antique shopping (boring as fuck) where he bought some old lamps from some super-queen and they sort of gossiped for a while until i got uncomfortable and asked to leave. (they were talking about me)
after that we got into an argument about politics and then he never called me again after that which was a relief because his body was saggy and overweight and he had a huge scar across his belly (i guess from some surgery or something) and he had grey/white body hair which kind of sicked me out.
so after that i figured i'm not cut out for prostitution and i got a regular job and now i have a bf who is young and hot and it seems like a better fit for me.
>>
>>1394041
>a hundered
>2 hours

yeah, no.
the going rate in most american cities is $200 an hour, more if you are muscled or hung.

protip: in bumfuck nowhereville you can maybe pay less and street hookers make less: sometimes as little as $20 for a blow job.
>>
>>1394046
>>1394048
>>1394050
>$200 an hour
>$1000 for one time
Jesus guys is this how you do it in murica? A decent prostitute who gets to be picky about their clients and gets good reviews gets around $80 an hour here. [spoiler] I guess it has to do with rent being like $400 for a decently average apartment [/spoiler]
>>
>>1394054

inflation.
in 'murica a loaf of bread is $4
>>
>>1394050
Grindr is for entry level whores and amateurs tho. Don't usually get or expect an expert escort.
>>
>>1394057
How do people even get expert male escorts? There's no public male whorehouse or site or anything in my city of 2 mil. prostitution is legal here
>>
File: Zim100B.jpg (25KB, 404x272px) Image search: [Google]
Zim100B.jpg
25KB, 404x272px
>>1394056

be glad you don't live in zimbabwe
pic related

>>1394060
rentmen.com
>>
>>1394045
I deleted all my pics due to severe paranoia/retardation, and I have body hair now and also gained like 10 lbs of weight sitting around doing nothing. I got like a hundred messages on planetromeo in just a few hours though, so I guess I passed as that young twink type people are so hungry for. It's funny because a lot of them specifically said they weren't looking for twinks on their profiles. I've read that many gay people don't really admit this because it's stereotypical or whatever.
>>1394056
Is that the rectangular bread that tastes like shit? I've been to the us and everything tasted like it was full of sugar. I had to get bread from a bakery because the ones I found in supermarket just tasted awful. Also it's not just inflation, if you wanted to get something like a smartphone or a car it would actually cost more in europe. Also gasoline is about two and a half times more expensive here, hence all the small and efficient cars, driving around in a pickup would cost a fortune here.
>>1394060
Planetromeo has an escort section. It's for "masseurs" but there's a list where you can choose all the things you do like anal, bdsm, fisting etc.
>>
>>1394060
practise,practise,practise,or some are naturals like everything
>>
>>1394068
Are there any guides on bottoming though? I've never done it so don't want to be a complete noob the first yime. Especially if it ends up being with one of those generous gentlemen.
>>
>>1394069
lay there let him inside you and moan occasionally. like anyother time you get fucked Fanaacize
>>
>>1394062
Rentmen has an entire 3 male escorts in my city, all of them only visiting a week
>>1394067
PlanetRomeo has 0
>>
>>1394072
Isn't there more though? If I just lay there he might as well be fucking a fleshlight or a bodypillow. And if I ride him I'm afraid I'll just get tired too quickly.
Maybe I should just so some squats.
>>
>>1394080

well then there must be some other venue or there just isn't a market.

go and try to meet some prostitutes on the street or ask at a bar or somewhere. somebody has to know or they wouldn't be able to make any money.

you're going to have to leave the basement, anon.
>>
>>1394082
>I'm afraid I'll just get tired too quickly

well then you shouldn't be a prostitute.
it is hard work.
>>
>>1394094
I don't really want to be one definitely not as a full time job, but I'd do it a few times here and there with "generous" men.
And it's more about the fact that they'd pay money to fuck me than the amount of actual money I get.
>>
>>1394096

so you're thinking of becoming a prostitute to boost your self-esteem? i have no words.

protip: if you haven't been approached by anyone already with the offer of money then you probably aren't attractive enough.

>all these ugly autists thinking they can charge for sex

nobody is going to pay to fuck a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>1394098
You've never heard of people who get off to this? Also I didn't say I wanted to become a prostitute I said I'd try it. And I have been approached in the past
>>
>>1394098
I'll pay to fuck a cute,clean twinky lazy piece of shit cute is the keyword.
>>
>>1394110
How would you like a clean 19 y/o twinky lazy piece of shit to go about this? What would make you think "alright this is reasonable I'll hit him up with an offer".
Just for reference
>>
Back on topic.

Be 27. Been super horny lately, so on apps a lot. A 36yo guy leads by showing his private pics, super classy, but he's exactly what I want at the moment. Ask for a face pic and it ends up being a guy I'd wanted to fuck like a year ago, but he had deleted his account.

Drive like 20ish mins to meet him, it's now 11:30pm. We can't make noise in his place, so we're gonna get off in the car together, mutual hj/bj stuff. Drive around, the park has a cop car nearby, no other great places.

Eventually stop in an ok spot. We'd been rubbing each other over clothes for a while. Finally get his dick out, it's nice. We're both about 6in, moderate thickness. Trade bjs, make out a bit. I get really turned on by public shit, so I was in heaven, but he was reeeeally nervous. Says we can go to his place, I decide fuck it and say we can go to mine.

On the drive over, tells me he had just been smoking pot and next time we meet, we'll get high together. Nice.

At my place, get right down to business. He's a TERRIBLE kisser, all tongue and too wet, but that translates to a very nice bj. I suck his cock, we 69, both want to fuck, but neither of us was planning for it, so we're not cleaned. Instead, we just alternate hj/bj/kissing for an hour or so

I pretend to be asleep bc sleepy, and he continues to lightly stroke my cock and cuddle me, which was probably the hottest part of the night. Eventually I decide it's time, and start working to finish him off. Except he says he doesn't usually cum his first time with someone.
>>
>>1394200

cont
All my hard work, wasted.

I get a bit rough with him, engage in rare alpha-ish mode, flip him on his stomach and fuck him. For the record, don't ever do this, it's a horrible idea. Luckily, didn't end up with a shitty cock. I was so ready to blow after everything before that I only lasted a few mins before blowing.

As soon as I came, I said it was time to go home haha. On the way out, sees a pic of me and other guy. "That your bf?" "Nah, just a friend"

Drive to his place, drop him off, say we'll get together again so we can really fuck, and also get high. As soon as I pull away, block him.

Because yeah, that was my bf in the picture. Our one year anniversary was last week.
>>
File: tumblr_n06yntnz3A1qbm998o1_500.png (239KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n06yntnz3A1qbm998o1_500.png
239KB, 500x375px
>>1394184
you just need a pic that makes you look slutty without giving anything away. you know that contrived tumblr tier shit that looks kind of "innocent" but still turns people on. pic related
>>
>>1394209
also, in your descriptions, make ample use of the eggplant, peach, and dollar bill emojis.
>>
>>1394209
I'll try to make pics like that. Also I get the dollar bill, but eggplant and peach? Am I missing something?
>>
>>1394218
eggplant represents cock and peach represents ass. using them just lets people know that you're willing to hook up. your goal is to give off as many "im willing to hook up" signals as possible without just coming out and saying it, because the people who come out and say it are usually trashy and addicted to meth.
>>
>>1394219
Interesting. People around here just give vague descriptions like "looking to experiment/try new things" "open to ideas" or "let's chat and we'll work something out", also people mostly use romeo here and I'm not even sure you can use emojis in your description, I haven't really seen one.
Also meth and drugs aren't really a thing here.
>>
>>1394223
>>1394219
Oh and also people treat romeo more like a gay community app than a hookup app, so you'll also find people looking for flats or gym buddies. Not really relevant just thought I'd mention it.
>>
>>1393474
wow that seems so fucked up to me. i know everything about every guy ive fucked, their families and such. guess i am the weird one
>>
>screwing around on grindr
>meeting up with this dude who I thought was kinda cute
>kept talking about how he wanted to fuck me, make out with me, cuddle with me, all that shit
>he comes to my house
>he's shorter than me and really nervous
>secretly laughing in my head
>take him to my room and blow him
>then time for butt blasting
>puts on condom, lubes up, puts me in doggy style
>doesn't know you have to angle your dick in certain positions
>he's just pressing against my ass for like 5 minutes
>its uncomfortable but also adorably hilarious
>he finally gets it in me
>starts thrusting really fast
>had to tell him to stop for a second because it hurt
>after he resumes he cums in like 20 seconds
>Apologizes profusely for cumming so quick
>says he "hasn't done this in a while"
>yeahright.jpg
>I tell him its no big deal
>makes his way out quickly barely saying a thing to me because he's so nervous
>talking to him on grindr again
>he's talking like a big Casanova again
Why are virgins so cute, /hm/?
>>
>>1394264
This made me smile
>>
File: PYOTR495_STILL_1+copy.jpg (144KB, 1080x580px) Image search: [Google]
PYOTR495_STILL_1+copy.jpg
144KB, 1080x580px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6DW8iyEMk
>>
>>1394282
Is this like anti-gay propaganda?
>>
>>1394282
>>1394284
PYOTR495 is a short film set in Russia in the year 2014. The country has invaded the Ukrainian territory of Crimea, while the newly instated LGBT Propaganda Law makes it illegal to present gay life as normal. Russian President Vladimir Putin's approval rating is at a 6 year high. We begin in the run-down, white Soviet-era tower blocks in the Cheryomushki district of Moscow, and follow our character, Pyotr, as he leaves his apartment and ventures out into the night on his scooter and under the passing lights of the city streets as he is baited into a dangerous scenario at the sprawling apartment of a member of one of Moscow’s financial elite. But Pyotr has a dangerous secret his attackers could never have accounted for...

http://www.pyotr495.com/
>>
I met quite a few weird people on grindr but this one was pretty infuriating
>meet this 22 yo guy
>looks like 20
>i am 20 but i look 17 so that works
>we are both pretty short so that works too
>despite being short and skeletal mode he has a huge dick
>and that workd too because i love huge dicks
>go to his apt
>'sorry I've been at uni the whole day, let me clean the house'
>no problem, i am a student too
>he tidies stuff up and gives me strange looks from time to time while i wait in the living room
>kinda awkward
>'i need to eat'
>sure no problem
>he makes himself 8 cheese sandwiches
>eats them slowly while we talk
>the talk is nice but he talks all the time and spergs about his interests and interrupts me when i talk
>i am a very quiet person so it's not like a cared at the beginning but after some time i felt irritated
>he was chewing his sandwiches like a child
>finishes eating
>tells me to get close
>fast forward
>force kisses
>he didn't wash his teeth and his saliva had the consistence of cum / liquid glue
>tell him i don't really what to do this and i need to go home
>'no please stay, this isn't wrong, we can kiss you know'
>he undresses me because after all i am a slut and want to touch his dick so i don't stop him
>says he loves my small dick and he wishes his was smaller
>i showered before leaving my apt
>he did not after coming back from uni
>he doesn't stink but doesn't feel fresh neither
>asks me if i want to suck his dick
>yeah I'd love to it it was clean
>i decide to give it a try
>its a beautiful dick but i just can't stand the scent
>'sorry it's very big i can't manage it'
>'its ok sweetheart'
>say we can frot
>we do and cum fastly
>tell him i need to go
>wants me to sleep at his place
>'no sorry i really need to go'
>he goes out with me
>awkward walk
>kisses me suddenly before i enter the bus
>'i really like you, you are not like the other guys'
>'h-haha okay bye'
after all i am like all the other gays
>>
>>1394300
your hookup consisted solely of frotting? That's the weirdest hookup I've ever heard of.
>>
>>1394300
I hate stories where one person with aspergers is annoyed by the other person with aspergers.

Tell him to brush his teeth cause you really want to make out
Tell him to rinse off his dick cause you really want to suck it

Maybe you should communicate with the complete stranger you met off the internet to have sex with if you want to have a good time.
>>
>>1394330
Exactly what I was thinking. He obviously is a little slow socially, but he's also obviously into you. If you just say "um can you go wash your mouth out? you're really cute btw." he'll go straight to the sink. Problem solved!
>>
>>1394005
I don't understand how fag is an insult on this thread...
>>
>>1393327
You should've at least returned the favor.
>>
>>1394323
uhm yes

>>1394330
>>1394331
i know i am retarded, and i am as socially awkward as he was, this is why i didn't tell him to wash his mouth. i didn't want to appear rude
>>
>>1393510

Are sites like Scruff better?
>>
>>1393704

Could be if it was someone you were ashamed of, but otherwise, it is, in fact, a way to make friends and gay guys throughout time, since long before the Internet, met people and hooked up, then maybe just gotten to be friends afterwards.

If it was a one-time hookup and then they friended you, yeah, that's weird--frankly I'd be nervous about letting a hookup have access to my personal info like that. But, there's really no such thing as privacy anymore, I guess.
>>
File: driver hung.jpg (11KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
driver hung.jpg
11KB, 320x238px
>>1393818

You are correct that before the internet, people would meet in bars usually.

Benefit compared to now: you actually saw them in person, no fake/old pics, had to actually talk to them and in person, you HAVE to do a little small talk, not just "let's go home".

Disadvantages: don't know right off if you are sexually compatible, or even they are even truly "looking" or just out for kicks and have to get up at 7 AM; no paper trail if anything weird happens and not always a way to get hold of them later if you hit it off.

One had more info (real or fake) up front, the other gave you more nonverbal cues like whether they were twitchy or talked like a retard or things like that that could be either turnoffs or outright red flags.

The few times I've hooked up online, there's always a little small talk "what are you up to" etc (which I HATE--what do they think you are up to when you're on a hookup site/app?? but at least there is pretend pleasantry (I am in one of the more "polite" areas of the country).
>>
>>1393660

If he didn't cum in you, the odds are pretty good you're OK, but OTOH, the fact that he didn't wear one with you means he doesn't wear them with his other trashy hookups and who knows what he might have gotten from them. Even if you're OK for AIDS, there are lots of icky things that can be passed through penis-in-hole sex like gonorrhea, hepatitis, etc.

All of this just happened YESTERDAY?
>>
File: DILF 53.jpg (46KB, 627x1118px) Image search: [Google]
DILF 53.jpg
46KB, 627x1118px
>>1394013
>probably the safest way is to not mention money at all (or even use dollar signs) but once you hook up to start talking about how your job doesn't pay enough (etc)

Actually that's a pretty shitty way to bring it up and will make him feel used. If you expect money, mention SOMETHING about it, however sly, up front. "Looking for generous older man" or something and they will know what you mean.

Getting all woe-is-me after sex is a big turn off, and they will bolt out of there (which might be what you want, I guess).
>>
File: old and young 444.jpg (48KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
old and young 444.jpg
48KB, 550x825px
>>1394045

I am the age where I can be either a "daddy" to young bois or a "boy" to older daddies.

Tend to be attracted to older, and WAYYY less attitude, so that is usually who I pick up.

Had one 65ish guy once who claimed everybody said he was "very good looking" (haha we know what that means, but I thought older guys would be more honest) and he was very average, not even someone I would have looked twice at in public. But, I was there, and he was sweet, and because sex.

After we played, it was fine, but I didn't expect to ever reproduce it (he said he had a partner who was away then so he rarely had time to play). He then started emailing me a few weeks later wanting to play more and for me to fuck him this time.

I wasn't able (he can only hookup during the day and I couldn't sneak out of work at that point) but later it occurred to me that I almost certainly could have said "I'd love to see you, but could use a little $$--for $100 I'm yours for anything you want for 1.5 hours" or similar. Since we had met, there wasn't the danger of mentioning $$ and getting entrapped, on either side. He had a nice house and I think he would have paid it, and he knew I was genuinely nice enough....dunno. Never heard from him since. and am not going to pursue him over it.
>>
>>1394048

The droll run-on sentences of this make it much funnier than you probably intend, KEK
>>
>>1394098
>protip: if you haven't been approached by anyone already with the offer of money then you probably aren't attractive enough.

Tha'ts not really true--when older plain guys are online being rejected night after night and they see a decent-looking guy who is pleasant and wants "generous", they might indeed be willing to consider it "just this once", whereas they would never just approach someone and offer money for a thousand reasons.
>>
>>1394204

You are far from the only cheater on those apps. FWIW. I've done it too.

We are males, after all, and our bodies are evolved for spraying sperm into everybody we can.
>>
>>1394211

I'm sorry, what do the eggplant and peach mean? big dick, ass?

> now I know why I have seen them in so many people's emoji
>>
File: brasset 744445.jpg (340KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
brasset 744445.jpg
340KB, 960x1280px
>>1394330
>Tell him to brush his teeth cause you really want to make out

IN my case, I literally gag if I kiss someone who just brushed his teeth--the taste of toothpaste on someone will make me retch.

I like them to have brushed their teeth maybe 20 minutes before, but not RIGHT before. when they do that and then want to kiss me, I turn my head because it's gross

> yes I brush my teeth but just don't want to taste someone's else's...besides, it's not considered safe--opens up micro cuts in your gums, etc that can transmit disease.
>>
>>1394409
That's unfortunate. What about mouthwash? I really like that pic
>>
File: brasset 72.jpg (52KB, 428x585px) Image search: [Google]
brasset 72.jpg
52KB, 428x585px
>>1394412

Mouthwash is more tolerable, but I always kind of brace myself when meeting someone hoping he doesn't head for the bathroom to brush. Anyone expecting a hookup on the way over can do that before he arrives, at least, and rinse out so it's not such a strong taste/smell in person.

RE: pic--weirdly, despite my aversion to toothpaste, I have a fetish for watching cute guys brush their teeth, so I have a small collection of naked guys brushing. Go figure.
>>
>be me
>20 year old
>versatile
>8/10 body
>hairy legs and super hairy ass
>literally my anus is completely covered in hair, so do my buttcheeks

Is there any hope for me? I find it disgusting ro have a hairy ass. Any way to get rid of the hair? Already tried shaving but it takes like 3 hours and cant get it right. I dont care about the legs, but the ass really kils me. Any way to make it look naturally hairless?
>>
>>1394418

you can go to a salon and get it waxed, but don't.

hairy asses are sexy as fuck. leave it alone.

if some guy doesn't like it then tell him to fuck off and find someone who does.

a hairy ass is a beautiful gift from god.
>>
>Be me
>19 year old
>only fucked once with a guy when i was 17
>18 year old twink starts talking to me
>7/10
>says he has big dick and is versatile
>me too
>decide to meet next week
>"theres one thing though"
>tells me he will also bring his bf
>I tell him its ok, ive always wanted to have a threesome
>"threesome? Nah, he just likes to watch, its his fetish"
>ok... gets thats fine by me, i actually find it sexier if someone is watching us
>tell him to send me some dickpics, he says ok, just give me a couple hours
>couple days later he tells me he met another guy, so we can actually have a threesome while his bf is watching
>talk to him, its a 17 year old twink
>actually nice and funny guy, solid 8.5/10
>First guy never answers again
>trade pics with second guy
>talk to him for like 3 days and never talk to him again
>all this happened 2 weeks ago
>never heard of any of them again
>still waiting for first guy's dickpic
>>
>>1394409
So you brush your own teeth, and even have a fetish for cute men brushing their teeth in photos, but it suddenly becomes disgusting if you taste their minty fresh mouth?

You sound kinda retarded. Let me guess, weirdly inconsistent nitpicking is the downfall of most of your relationships, right?
>>
File: Hair-Clipper3-300x285.jpg (21KB, 300x285px) Image search: [Google]
Hair-Clipper3-300x285.jpg
21KB, 300x285px
>>1394418

You can trim it to about a 1/2" long with one of these if it is too overgrown but waxing and shaving are never going to look very good and are going to require constant upkeep.

pic related

Like the previous poster said, it is sexy. Accept it.
>>
>>1394420
Did you get catfished?
>>
>>1394424
Nah, actually weall followed each other on instagram, and they regularly post new pics and at least look real, it's just that guy 1 is an idiot and wont answer (even after he was the one looking for sex) and i simply dont talk to guy 2 anymore
>>
>>1394421
Not him but it doesn't seem that weird. Freshly brushed mouth is a bit overbearing. But from the rest of his story he seems a bit young and naive. Like 22 year olds look the same as 20 year olds
>>
>>1394431
I'm not saying it's my favorite flavor, but the dude is saying minty fresh breath will make him gag.

My point was just that he's clearly neurotic and self-sabotaging. That's why he bitches about cheese breath, then rationalizes how there is no solution because even if the dude cleaned his mouth it would be unacceptable. God forbid the guy brushes and then they chat or do something for ten minutes before sucking face.

But sure, toothpaste making him wanna barf seems totally normal. kek
>>
Me 25yo muscle fat, Go to the gym in the morning, suddenly I get a message from this dude whose photo is only a torso we exchange face pics hes actually pretty cute, we talk thought the day on grindr, he lives in a different city than mine.

Because of personal work with a friend I keep going to his house to sleep over which is in the same city as that dude, he writes me and tell me how close we are. Tell him to meet up the next day for a drink before I go back to my house.

I arrive to the place, he's by the street waiting for me. He's actually pretty tall and nice looking like in his picture. We drink and chat for like 2 hours, I have a great time

We exchange phone numbers and we spent the next day chatting on the phone. I'm starting to really like guy.

Saturday arrives he told me he was gonna have a test that would end early, I text him before the supposed time he was gonna end his test. He writes me back telling me his free to do anything, tell him to meet up and go back to my place.

I go pick him up, we talk all the way back to my house.

We arrive, we Immediately start making out, take him to my room, we kiss standing for awhile enjoying kissing our necks or just using our tongues, I'm already hard as fuck, I can tell he is as well.

We lay down on the bed, we start taking our clothes off while kissing. My dick is average maybe a bit thick.
I remove his pants his dick is way bigger than mine and thicker. We keep kissing, we are both sitting facing each other, kissing and grinding or cocks together we both are moaning like crazy.

I lay him him down on the bed and start sucking his cock while watching the face he makes. He is definitely enjoying it. He sits back up and starts jacking me off, he tells me he likes my dick, ask him if he wants to suck it, he says yes.

I lay down and he gets on top of me in a position i can also suck his dick, we 69 for a while, see his white, hairless hole, I stuck my tongue in it, he moans like crazy.
>>
>>1394440

Continue

He moves a bit and starts kissing me again, he slowly goes down lifts up my legs and stars licking my hole, I'm fucking loving it and jacking off while he is doing it. He sits and stars grinding his dick in my asshole, I am moaning like crazy, ask him of he wants to fuck me, he says no. I really don't mind but I definitely would loved his huge dick inside of me, we go back to a 69 position, we suck for a while, I ask him if he wants to cum, he says if you want... I start sucking his asshole again. He moans like crazy, sits in my face and jacks off while I lick him, meanwhile I'm jacking pff myself, I try to hold it but I can't keep it in any longer, I cum on my stomach, he stars moaning like crazy and cums as well, I can feel his hot cum in my chest and stomach.

We dress up and kiss, we play wii u and talk for a while, we get bored, we start making out again for a while but he gets hungry and I got stuff to do. I go leave him near his place we say good bye and tells me to continue texting each other.

I texted him again, he usually takes a while but now he has taken longer than usual to respond. I actually really like this guy. Hope it's just that he is busy.
>>
>>1394264
>Why are virgins so cute, /hm/?
But he's not a virgin anymore now
>>
File: 2217421498_d36b71599d.jpg (86KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
2217421498_d36b71599d.jpg
86KB, 399x500px
Dude in pic related has the same body of the guy I had some fun with.
>tall, buff looking daddy hits me up
>thinking this is a bit suspicious
>ask for a few face shots
>sends them no problem, silver fox, chiseled face, looks nice
>swap nudes with him and see his sexy bod
>set up a day to meet up with him
>walks into my house
>he is, in fact, a tall, buff, silver fox daddy
>holy shit this is too good to be true
>we talk a little bit
>pretty funny dude
>ask if we should get down to business
>starts kissing me all of a sudden
>super good kisser and his breath tasted so good and minty
>gatdayumdood.jpg
>make our way to my room when he's had his fun
>kiss some more and fondle his junk
>he lays down on my bed when he's fully hard
>god damn his cock is amazing
>about 5 or so inches but it is so fucking thick and I love the smell
>lick his cock all over to get it covered with my spit
>guy moans so loud
>its like his dick hasn't been touched in years
>start blowing him
>lets me do most of the work and sometimes grabs my head and thrusts into my mouth
>Fucking. Loving. This.
>cums relatively quickly in my mouth
>swallow it all
>we make out for a little bit
>guy asks if he can fuck me
>neither of us have condoms and I'm all out of lube
>guess not m8
>we cuddle a bit and he heads off
>set up another date with him to go onto full anal
>its this Tuesday
The universe has smiled upon me
>>
Wow, can't believe my one-time hookup with a generous guy derailed the thread for a bit.

Another one: the time I accidentally my first threesome.

>have been with maybe three or so guys at this point
>late-forties guy messages me, says I'm cute
>holy shit his body pic is 11/10, really fit with delicious-looking pecs, already salivating
>he sends me his location and I tell him I'm en route
>asks for a facepic
>he sends me one with what appears to be his boyfriend/husband, less attractive but not ugly
>didn't think anything of it, maybe he just likes using that picture
>drive over in the dead of night
>his SO opens the door and invites me upstairs
>we all introduce ourselves, guy who originally messaged me is beyond gorgeous
>drink a bit, they put on a movie
>okay, I think, this is gonna be a casual friends-only thing, no sex
>mildly disappointed but whatever
>they ask me questions about myself throughout the movie and we chat a bit
>movie ends, they get ready for bed
>as I'm about to leave, SO suddenly starts making out with me
>other guy tells us to get upstairs
>yes, good, I approve
>they're both amazing kissers
>they take turns fucking me
>first time bottoming, kind of hurts because they're using spit instead of lube
>tell them to stop
>finish off with BJs and making out

>>1394418
Yo, I'm 100% in the same boat as you with the hairy legs/ass. I hate the way it looks. I trim, because shaving everything down there is fucking exhausting. But all the guys I've been with have either loved the hair, or didn't seem to care/didn't bring it up. There's definitely hope for you.
>>
>>1394418

What >>1394419 said, hairy asses are sexy, no need to shave.

If you want to trim, that's fine, nothing wrong with a bit of grooming, and it should be much easier.
I think it also looks more natural for someone to have a hairy ass if their legs are hairy.
>>
>>1394418
Hairy ass is hot as fuck, don't touch it but send pics instead
>>
File: ToughGuyLandscaper.jpg (94KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ToughGuyLandscaper.jpg
94KB, 750x1000px
>>1393307
>on cl
>pissed off and horny
>never a good combo
>guy is interested in sucking dick, maybe more
>no face pics, everything else ok
>so we talk and he says i'm kewl
>i just want ass, so whatever
>go over to his place
>he's a bit intimidated when he sees me
>yeah, maybe i should have changed out of my landscaping jeans and teeshirt
>and cleaned up my fingernails better
>whatever
>get him into his bedroom
>dude's place is too tidy really
>i'm stripping off and i got him half naked before he knows its tomorrow in greenland
>(swedish humour)
>anyway, i'm all over him and pull his pants off the rest of the way
>he finally manages to get out 'no fucking' but i just mumble ok or something
>after i got him flipped over and i'm halfway inside of him i think he gets the idea where this is going
>i'm pretty hard on the dude but he's half my size
>reallly, i've dated grilles way bigger than him
>for some reason i can't cum right away so i take my time and bend him into different positions to find the one that'll do it for me
>finally i nail him to the bed and jizz into him
>he wants me to leave afterwards, but i reek and i'm covered in sweat, so i take a long shower and get real clean
>think i used all the towels in his bathroom to finally remove all my grime
>i'm taking a dump on the toilet when he walks in
>dude like covers his eyes
>wtf, like 20 minutes ago i was grinding my balls against his butt
>stupid kids
>he locks the bathroom door after i wash my hands
>now that i'm clean, i realise i shouldn't put on my dirty kit
>check closet, but all his shit is little boy size
>other room looks like a man lives there
>closet has shit that fits me
>put on clean new underwear, nice outfit, even find nice brogues to wear
>and about $ 150.00 US in the sock drawer
>thank you father/boyfriend/roommate/what-the-fuck-ever
>took my kit with me in a paper bag along with a bottle of wine from the fridge
>had a nice evening out with my gf
>cl always delivers
>(would this face lie ?)
>>
>>1394568
>Wow I cant believe I am like this internet popular guys :^)
Faggot.
>>
>>1394721
nypa idiot
>>
>>1394721
This is funny as hell
>>
File: IMG_0358R2.jpg (126KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358R2.jpg
126KB, 720x576px
>>1394721

honestly, this gave me a boner.
if you did this to me i would want you even more.
it just proves what an alpha you are.
i'm a cashfag and i love it when an alpha takes advantage of me and steals from me and forces me to give him money just because he is a man and i'm a faggot hungry for his cock and thirsty for the sweat off his balls.
>>
>>1394721
>>1394792
>>1394797
Samefag
>>
>>1394808
nope, not even close dipshit
>>
>>1394300
>not liking the smell of a guy's musk
nigga what
>>
File: wabbit.jpg (67KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
wabbit.jpg
67KB, 480x720px
>>
How to become a Grindr whore? How to make sure no one is going to kidnap me and murder me?
>>
>22 and bored
>meet up with some dude a few years older
>we're both kind of nervous
>talk for a bit
>he starts blowing me
>deepthroats me to my surprise (I'm kind of big)
>manages to convince me to record myself fucking him
>Pound the shit out of his ass on camera

I wish there were more normal people in my area. Most dudes are either fat, old, or have some sort of disease.
>>
Guys I just registered on surge, and there are sooo many cuties I'm starting to think half of the people are just catfish.
There's pretty much no one on grindr and romeo, all 30+ dudes and furry weirdos, but I see hundreds of cute and normie looking guy on surge. Do people really use this app? I haven't even heard of it until last week
>>
So many stories but I do one that just happened a few hours ago.

>Be me 20 yo
>A whole bunch guys extra horny today, must be the rainy weather or something
>Message them back
>None of them can't host & I cant either my dad is home :/ fuck!
>Finally I see this hot 27 yo blonde guy
>Message him he says he free and can host
>Get there he opens the door naked like he said he would while we messaging each other earlier
>Better looking in person and his body is like perfectly toned OMG
>Chat for a while really nice guy
>Finally get to his bed and start making out
>Dick is diamonds already
>He starts grinding on me i'm leaking like crazy now
>He finally starts blowing me
>I tell him turn around so I can rim him while he blows me
>His moans while I was rimming him were just turning me on even more
>Gets the lube, sticks it in & starts riding me
>Switch positions he's on his stomach
>I push it in all the way he's moaning even louder
>Get a few strokes in before he says he's already about come
>He came buckets and hands free too
>HOLY FUCK
>literally the hottest thing ever
>Finish fucking him, pull out and came all over his back
>He was awed like at a lost for words says he never taken a dick that big before that's why he came so fast
>Chat for a little while before i go about my way
>I promised him i'll be back again
>>
>>1395387
Goddamn this is so fucking hot.
Just a generic question, would you fuck a 18ish 5'8 guy who had body hair? I'm really insecure about my hairy legs/arms and I don't want to shave before summer's over. I kind of accepted that I won't lose muh vcard before autumn, but goddamn these stories make me so fucking horny. I feel like I need to get some dick asap
>>
>>1395387
Same guy here one thing I realized about grindr is that like a few years when I first downloaded this app I used to be really quiet, shy and introverted. Fast forward to today this app has really help me reduce my anxiety to meeting new people and boosting my self esteem. Like if I have to present something to a group of people I don't even get nervous anymore.

It also turned me into a slut but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>1395393
>tfw spoilers don't work on /hm/
I feel like they should
>>
File: 57841f9766828773015956.gif (7MB, 326x183px) Image search: [Google]
57841f9766828773015956.gif
7MB, 326x183px
>>1395389

hairy is masculine and sexy
i'm totally into hairy guys and most gay guys are too
the reason you see all the love for hairless twinks on here is because straight guys like them
don't shave

pic related
>>
This isn't a grindr hookup but ked me to try find a guy on grindr.
This happened today and I don't know if I got hit on or not, any ideas?

>walking my dog
>went up a long road then turned back cos I was playing pokemon go lol
>at one stage look back see guy in distance behind me walking same way
>literally take no notice cos don't have my glasses and it's just a dude walking
>walking for a bit then dog takes a shit
>pick up shit
>in this time the guy has caught up but is on the other side of the road
>he's in his 50s, pretty hot (I'm into older daddies)
>randomly asks me which way I'm going
>confused cos it was such a random question but then think he may have seen me change directions cos of pokemon lol
>eh I'm going this way (same way)
>ok no problem just there was glass on the floor back there
>ok thanks
>yeah no problem you're OK? Didn't stand on it or yiur dog?
>no were good thanks
>both keep walking same direction on either side of footpath
>he gets even farther away cos Road widens slightly
>definitely far enough to have to force a conversation
>that's a lovely dog
>thanks it's a cooker spaniel
>he's very lively is he young?
>no he's 11 actually!
>Oh! Well he looks great, looks better than me! (laughs)
>sorta half chuckle
>keep looking straight ahead, but then quickly glance back over at him
>he's smiling staring back at me before he turn in to his estate

Was he flirting with me? I got horny walking home wishing I could have gone into his apartment with him. Surely a straight mature male wouldn't have been that forward and smiley and starey?
>>
File: 578426332fcc4527636866.gif (8MB, 430x258px) Image search: [Google]
578426332fcc4527636866.gif
8MB, 430x258px
>>1395398
>>
>>1395399
>Was he flirting with me?

yes
next time ask if he lives around here
ask what he's doing now
ask if he wants to hang out, have a beer, whatever
after you take the dog home
smile at him
glance at his dick from time to time
grab your dick absentmindedly from time to time

then you can gauge better if he's interested, but it sounds like he is
>>
>>1395389
>would you fuck a 18ish 5'8 guy who had body hair?

Yeah definitely man

Like >>1395398 said a lot of guys are into hairy guys you'd be surprised. Hairy is super hot especially legs. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable but do it for you.
>>
>>1395398
>hairy is masculine and sexy
But I'm definitely not masculine myself
Also straight guys like hairless twinks? Is this feminine penises all over again?
>>1395409
Well I'd feel better being smooth, I like hair on tops but on myself it just feels inappropriate. But because of this I always feel like I'm waiting for something, like I'll go on grindr/romeo but I gotta take care of this first. If tops really have no problems with this, I might just go for it.
>>
>>1395359
VIdeO!!
>>
>>1395393
one of the easiest and best ways of boosting self-esteem is becoming extroverted by meeting and interacting with people and also by getting laid as often as possible

the romans believed that a man had to have enough sex or he wouldn't be able to function properly in society; they were just all hung up on who was doing the fucking and who was getting fucked

papa kennedy told his boys to get laid as often as possible and even took them to high-class brothels--one become attorney general, one became president and the other one become a powerful senator for like decades, so...yeah

they done pretty good for a bunch of shanty-irish booze runner smugglers with a last name that means 'hideous head' in gaelic

unless it's really messed up, degrading sex, getting laid is definitely therapeutic
>>
>>1395412

(most) gay tops like hairy bottoms
(most) straight tops like smooth bottoms because they wish they were with a girl
>>
>>1395399
boy, are you fucking clueless
>>
File: bulldog_doesnt_care.jpg (407KB, 900x647px) Image search: [Google]
bulldog_doesnt_care.jpg
407KB, 900x647px
>>1395427
(most)ly this is just your opinion
>>
So I'm in Vegas at the moment and figured i'd give this stuff a try. Any advice on which app to download? I know of grindr, a4a, growlr, etc but not sure which to go with.
>>
File: unicorn_in_uniform.jpg (351KB, 757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn_in_uniform.jpg
351KB, 757x1024px
>be me
>24
>broke up with gf
>want to hook up with other dudes
>had amazing sex with a guy on spring break
>nothing since
>download grindr
>holy shit what a landmine ! ! !
>out for a run in the park
>hot day, slamming back gatorade
>suddenly have to pee like my teeth are floating
>duck in off the trail behind the underbrush
>relief
>afterwards i'm still holding my prick
>getting hard
>ok, guess i'm going to jerk off now
>it won't go away otherwise
>suddenly--grindr alert
>look at cellphone
>50 feet away
>holy shit
>look around, dick still in my right hand
>there's a patrolman on the trail
>he's looking at his cellphone and looking around
>fuck !
>do not want him to see me
>suddenly he stops looking
>eyes are locked together
>he sees me holding my dick through the trees
>he involuntarily brushes his crotch
>it looks like he's going to walk towards me
>he gets a shout-out on his mic
>touches his shoulder and responds
>after brief conversation he's running down the path
>my dick is still hard
>beat off like the devil until i cum like a son of a bitch
>i fucking see stars
>later, at home, get up the nerve to send him a message
>e m p t i n e s s
>about two months later, spot him at a party
>he's talking to a grille and two other guys
>he doesn't recognize me at first
>when he does i motion and we meet on the balcony
>leave party with him (it was lame anyway)
>we fuck each other at my place two floors down
>dude looks amazing, average dick, vanilla sex
>he fell asleep on my bed afterwards
>then i fell asleep
>when i woke up at 2, he was gone
>note said he had a nice time
>couldn't hook up again bcuz complications
>not easy being a gay beat cop with a gf i guess
>unicorns vanish
>still trudge through grindr trying to find another one lol
>>
>be me
>18
>first time being a bottom
>double penetration

I wanna kill myself
>>
>>1395458
Holy shit haha madman

How did you even fit 2 on your first time? I struggled to fit one
>>
>>1395414

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57073ac409fdc
>>
Just downloaded grindr this week and fuuuck, all around me are underage kids so damaged and eager to please that it will be so easy for a predator to make his way with them sending pics and adress to an empty profile,( I still was half way to update mine when they started to send them)
Damn! All I want is some hairy guys over 30 and none nearby, sight, I live in rainbow diaperland! ...
No I won't share pics, you sic pedos, I delete them anyway.
>>
File: Lil+Wayne+Wayne.png (272KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
Lil+Wayne+Wayne.png
272KB, 500x636px
>>1395359
white boy got no rhythm.

lol. "is it in?"

>> implying big or 'pound the shit out of'
>>
>>1395513
That was hot but not very rough. Also cut your hair you hippy
>>
im getting almost everyday messages from people 8000+km away, all americans, looking for fans for their camshows

is this normal?
>>
>>1395408
Is asking a 50 year old man for a beer in your local neighbourhood not the weirdest thing ever if he's straight like. I don't think he was tho..
>>
>>1395431
Thanks for the advice on what I should have done differently.
>>
>>1393527
Lol you should be in my area.. All i want is older, like much older. Then guys in their 30s / 40s get pissed off cos I tell them they're not old enough lol
>>
>>1393710
>>1393844
>>1394005

Oh sorry didnt know people were waiting. That was the end of the story. We fucked, he slept over, left the next morning and that was the end of that.
>>
>>1395602

they are bots
>>
>be 19 year old virgin
>talking with older guys on grindr
>get a lot of messages, but only from 40+
>find one who has a truly massive cock, at least from his pictures
>he lives incredibly close, it's 10:30 PM and I decide to go over
>he invites me in and is watching some stupid show on comedy central
>laughing hard as fuck at it, makes me feel a bit weird because he's so casual
>he invites me to his outdoor hottub
>we get in, he immediately starts stroking my thigh
>i tell him it's my first time doing anything with a guy, he says that's fine
>i give him a handjob underwater
>we stroke each other for a while, he is rock hard and starts to talk dirty
>he massages my balls as i jerk him off and we make eye contact
>he pulls me in and sits me on his lap so his cock is between my asscheeks
>he slaps it against my ass so many times and starts to finger me
>i moan and he bites my neck and play with my cock as he fingers my ass
>heaven.jpg
>i start to give him a handjob around my back and he sticks in a second finger
>i can't even move i'm so turned on
>i'm breathing hard while he finger fucks me and strokes his cock
> he sits on the edge of the hot tub all the sudden and sticks his huge cock in my face
>i immediately try to deepthroat it and fail
>after trial and error I figure out he loves when I suck the tip hard, so I do so and his whole body shakes
>he quickly pulls his cock out, throws me over his shoulder and carries me inside, throwing me down on the couch
Cont?
>>
One of my old teachers from coĺlege messaged me what do?
>>
>>1395638
Is he hot? do you think he recognises you? (face pic?)
>>
>>1395636
YES please
>>
>>1395652
No he doesnt and hes a good 6/10 but id fuck him. I think ill go for it
>>
>hook up with someone that works right by me
>he messages Me at least 4 times a day saying "hi, hey, wyd, happy _____"
>don't respond
>Willing to bottom for me even though he hates it
Ducks it's mainly old or fat or clingy dudes on this.
>>
>Few years ago.
>Recently single, been a while since I had sex and I really needed to laid.
>This cute as fuck guy starts talking to me.
>Boyish, but not a twink.
>Asks if I'm down to meet up that night
>Told him I could.
>We talk some more leading up to that night.
>He said he'd like to tie me up and keep riding my cock the entire night.
>Told him that maybe he'd might do that.
>It's fucktime, I go to his place.
>Nice fucking house too.
>Have some small talk before we go to his bedroom
>Get out of our clothes
>He gets to work immediately, starts slobbing up my dick
>Best blowjob in ages
>He tells me to get on the bed, on my back
>Asks if I'm down for what he said he wanted to do.
>I'm at ease enough, don't think he'll kill me once tied up
>He gets some straps
>Ties me up and wastes no time, and he climbs on top.
>Slithers down on my cock and starts riding away.
>Feels amazing and cum in like two minutes
>He keeps riding like crazy.
>Stay hard because of that
>He cums all over me a little bit later
>He kept grinding on my dick till I came a second time
>Finish again.
>He lies down next to me
>Ask him if he can untie me
>He said he wasn't ready with me yet.
>Gets up to get something to drink
>Still lie there, naked and tied up
>He stays downstairs for like ten minutes, got a bit fed up to be honest
>Suddenly hear the door open and close, and I hear him talking to someone
>He gets back a few minutes after that
>There's someone with him
>It's his boyfriend
>Turns out they're both powerbottoms and they occasionally invite someone to "use"
>Short story short, I indeed spent the entire night there, and we didn't get any sleep until early in the morning
>>
>>1393307

>be me 18
>this Saturday
>after my lifest greatest exam
>L'Bacalaureat
>gets to this guys (25 years old) house after knowing each other for and meeting for 4 times so far
>he contacted me through grindr and as long as he got my number he deleted his account
>me like this guy
>last week after the date I started getting sexual
>he liked it
>this Saturday i was going to do it
>get to his flat
>he starts kissing me
>go to his bedroom
>start kissing and then i suck him for 1 minute then he sucks me a bit then we do some 69
>shit like this took around 20 minutes
>he gets bored
>says we should finish by now
>fine
>starting masturbating each other while kissing
>this is not a turn on for me but for him yes
>tell him it won't do it
>ask him for help
>i get on my legs
>he sits down at the edge of the bed
>i'm facing his bed
>kept facefucking him for around 10 minutes
>gets ready to cum but he stops sucking me so i stop getting close to orgasm
>happens twice
>i dont give a shit, i like it
>finally i felt bad for him and told him to just suck me like that and dont change positions
>finally gets the greatest orgasm of my life
>pulls out of mouth
>dick over his neck
>literally came in his closet
>on 3 T-shirts
>"oh fuck"
>move dick back on him
>cum on him
>he cums
>we finish finally
>tell him about the closet thing
>he laughs
>says it's fine
>no it's fucking not fine
>spermed 3 of his t-shirts
>i felt bad

move on to yesterday

>he says hi on facebook
>i respond
>apologize again
>says it's ok and that i shouldn't feel sorry for it
>feels good to know that it wasn't just a hook up and that I can continue my fwb friendship with him
>yay
>today when we got the results for the Bacalaureat
>he spoiles my result on facebook
>me "nooo my hype :("
>he says sorry
>me says it's ok
>i'm gonna take revenge on that next time we gonna do fuck
>he likes it
>now I have a greater orgasm because of the marks I got on that exam
>I'm a nerd.
>>
File: 20160712_132706.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160712_132706.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
I'm suppose to meet up with this guy but these are very different people aren't they or am I crazy
>>
>>1395711
I think they look like different people. Did you both agree to meet up at a publuc place first?
>>
>>1395712
Nah he wanted me to go back to his place. I'll probably just call it off
>>
>>1395714
You should call it off. Creepy as fuck.
>>
>>1394048
I used to do photography for a store called "Mack's Leathers" who catered to gay men into that sort clothes. Some fetish stuff but a lot of studded shit the kids into Judas Priest liked to wear also.

The guy needed some pictures of latex clothes as well so I modeled them and took photos of myself in them

I was an aspiring cyclist at the time, so very thin and I never missed "leg day" and I was quite hairless except my pubes.

Anyhow, I started getting odd phone calls from someone claiming to want photos but seems more interested in meeting me in person.

I grabbed a clue and figured he was just looking to score with me. I ask him not to call back and tell the shop owner not to give out my phone number any more.

The next time I brought him the framed pictures, the guy happens to be in the store and he plays it smoothly this time. I recognize the voice and ask him and he fesses up.

In person, he actually is good looking abut 15 years older than me (I was 22 he was 37?)

We shake hands and start talking and actually go for coffee. Over the course of talking he apologized for thinking I was gay and I tell him in fact I'm bisexual and I give him a history and how I'm living with a girl at the moment.

I break up her some weeks later and hate thinking about it coming up of summer cycling/hiking/camping season without a partner. I do more photography for the store and some gallery owner likes my work and I get his number from the owner. He finds out Ive been doing urban photography lots of old industrial sites, abandoned/ghost towns), and cycling photos I also bring him women Ive photographed for cloths from a Wolford store in Vancouver (ultra high end hosiery, tops, string bodies etc) Scattered in this were a few more risque stuff like women pulling on taking off or tearing hosiery sort of like Eric Kroll He likes all of it and we select a dozen or so piece
>>
>>1395433
Good subject shit bokeh, taken with mirror lens

Canon 200mm f/1.8 God Tier telephoto dont know HOW got along without one
>>
>>1395711
Did he sent these? Because the two top pictures sure as hell are two different people.
>>
>>1395731
cont'd

I wear my nicest suit but pants don't fit very well as I had to get a larger size (40 I think and get the waist taken in to 30 to fit over my thighs)

He introduces me to the other artists there (sculptur, native artist and some femanon who did mixed media ) As the rooms get filled up we stand around him and get introduced to people who have spent a shiton of money on "an art" for their new condos to fill up the space in the open concept rooms

I feel out of place so I have a few drinks and they go to my head a bit as I seldom drink alcohol when Im training. Lots more guys than women so I figure out a lot of his customers are gay singles and couples.
>PussyNazi.wav "No pussy for you!"

I take my jacket off as the room is pretty warm and my long hair (used to go down to my shoulder blades) comes out from underneath. Its a bit of a mess sitting in a braid so I head to the bathroom.

I undo it and comb it until it actually looks quite good then put a few elastic gathers on

Once back in, I get a few guys come to me from behind and then they see Im just a slim guy with long hair. A few of the other gays are no longer interested as back then it was pretty much gay style to have shorter hair so I was a bit of an oddity standing there

A few gay men chat me up up and I mostly pretend they just want to ask questions about the photos. This goes on until the that guy from the store shows up and calls me by my name

>Anonphotogrpaher how are you?

When I start talking to him and catch up. He didnt recognize me all dressed up. A few of guys who'd been standing near me trying their luck with me are sort of perplexed why I would go for an older type. We talk about the photos and I give him details of who/what/where/why. He loved the ones of an old shipyard and was surprised it was the one right by the road on his drive to work.
>>
File: 233.jpg (21KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
21KB, 448x545px
I redownloaded grindr this morning and got to talk with a hot bicurious guy from my city who's apparently a huge submissive hoe when it comes to guys my type. Seriously one of the most beautiful guy I've seen there, so I was truly surprised.

We talked for a while and he eventually invited me to his place... Sigh. I would've fucked him by now was I not already visiting my parents miles away.

FML seriously. I've been internally crying looking at his pics since then :( You wouldn't suspect he's like that if you met him irl

I still got his number but I seriously hope he won't have already lost interest next time we speak. You can never know with gays on grindr -_-
>>
>>1395711
So ask him, like wtf dude why do you have pics of 2 different people in you profile? This is just ridiculous, those guys are not even look similar, so what's the point?
>>
>>1395683
Oh damn, sounds amazingly hot. How were you able to stay hard long enough for the both of them?
>>
>>1395667
>>Willing to bottom for me even though he hates it

sure sign of desperation

run away
>>
File: dunce_cap_648.jpg (97KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
dunce_cap_648.jpg
97KB, 648x348px
>>1395707
english is a fine language and arguably the pre-eminent language on the planet now

you should actually take the time and learn it sometime
>>
>>1395766
Pathetic
>>
>>1395787
We used some shit to keep going all night.
>>
>>1395458

May the Thot be with you dear child, welcum
>>
Guy mesage me for 2 days and finally send adress, I say in 20 minutes will be there, 6 minutes later of first mesage says his brother arrived and dont want me to go, never talked to me again, fucking teasers who back off at last moment
>>
>>1395957
I forget to say that was my first time on grinder by the way, so I ended up with a hj at home...
>>
>>1395957
Fucking go anyways, see what happens... Maybe a little threesome action with the brother..?
>>
>>1395986
Hahaha! Only in dreams and cheap porno that happens...
>>
File: mysteryman-poster-sm_0.jpg (66KB, 470x620px) Image search: [Google]
mysteryman-poster-sm_0.jpg
66KB, 470x620px
>>1396023
actually...

once i had arranged a hookup with a guy i met on cl

i get there and he looks a little different and he seems surprised to see me, but he's ok looking and leads me inside and i end up buttfucking him (something he said he did not want to do earlier) and he ends up being like the perfect bottom

i mean the guy was aggressively fucking himself on my pole at one point like his life depended on it and i really put him through the wringer

the whole thing gets a bit weird after because as i was cleaning up, i get out of the shower and he gets in and as i'm pulling my teeshirt back on i notice a picture in the bedroom

it's the guy i just fucked and a slightly bigger guy who looks remarkably like the guy i traded pics with

i don't mention it to the guy when he gets out, but he seems a little down somehow and he's one of those guys that just wants me to get the hell out of dodge asap

i don't know what's going on, but later after i get back home, i log in and get an email message from the dude i arranged the hookup with

he says he got called into work unexpectedly and he had to cancel and not to come over because his roommate might be home...and his roommate didn't know about his 'extracurricular' activities

yeah

bet he got off work and came home to a really interesting conversation lol

never heard back from him again and never pursued it further
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-00-23-56.png (270KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-00-23-56.png
270KB, 480x800px
>be me
>19
>start to be a big slut in the last few days
>start talking to guy my age
>sends pic related
>tells me he has never fucked, only done BJs
>wants yo bottom and top me
>we'll meet tomorrow
Im nervous, what do?
>>
>>1394218
Omg you're dumb as rocks
>>
>>1396063
Prepare your diddly hole. Make sure to douche and get condoms+lube. Pray he does the same.
>>
>>1396066
I've only being a bottom once, and was kinda embarrassing bc his dick came out with some shit stains. How to prevent his dick from coming back covered in shit?
>>
>>1396063

wait for a bigger dick
>>
>>1396069
Like I said, prepare your diddly hole. You need to douche beforehand to clean it out. Also, don't bareback if you can help it and lube like crazy. You really, really don't wanna tear the anal tissue.
>>
>>1396084
Pretty sure the only lube im going to have is going to be saliva lol
>>
>>1396093
No, get actual lube. It makes a huge difference. And learn to douche properly like that other guy said. Keep on doing it til the water is clear.
>>
>>1396093
Take a shit, clean your ass, get some lube, olive oil, something, unless you're willing to give him an extra sloppy bj while he rims you. Take it slow, have some fun.

>Message dude on CL
>He's got a cute twink body
>He wants to do anon, he hosts
>Lives maybe half a block away
>tfw for the next 2 months I could just message him and within 2 hours have his ass, and leave him covered in cum

Ahh, don't know why I stopped...
>>
>>1393341
no longer sexually attracted to anything or anyone . . . but decided to browse /hm/ anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-231010~2.png (1MB, 1068x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-231010~2.png
1MB, 1068x1069px
>>
I never have any luck with grindr

>Be me earlier today
>Horny and decide to see if I can actually find something on grindr
>Install app and immediate dissapointment
>Only 6 guys anywhere near me, 2 respond, and 2 flake
>Uninstall and return to HM and xham to live vicariously thru other's stories

The woes of living in a sparsely populated area are real. Used Grindr on vacation in Portland, and Colorado a few times and it was amazing.
>>
File: 1466395421754.gif (2MB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
1466395421754.gif
2MB, 340x191px
> be 23 years old virgin
> broken heart, miss ex-boyfriend
>months has passed away
>asking myself why I didnt have sex
>horny to think about it
>create an account on grindr
>in the morning, a doctor who wants a blowjob
>heart pumping, yes I wanna do this
>love being sucked, but the dude has a small dick, didn't like that much
>brush my teeth
>same day, a guy from gym wants to talk
> I want his dick
>why not? I kissed him once
> fucking horny, whatever I sucked first time in the morning
>dude got big dick
dude: -you wanna suck, you bitch? Suck it, you asked for.
me: yes papito.
>we sucked each other for months
> wanted to date me, but all I wanna do is suck
>grindr gives me courage, that's all
>>
>>1396381
>months has passed away
I'm sorry for your loss anon
>>
Here's a bad one I just had
>Looking for a bj after midnight
>Get quite a few promising responses
>Most of them bail except for one guy, 36
>Don't usually go for people that old but sure whatever
>Meet up, he comes into the place I specified
>Proceeds to give me this really amateur blowjob
>Can see how unaroused I am, figures another form of stimulation would be better and gives me a handjob
>Except he seems to think that handjobs feel like strangling a snake while hitting it in the tits (just pretend snakes have tits for analogy's sake)
>Can see I am visibly grimacing, decides to try and fix that by showing my balls some affection
>Except him sucking my balls feels like I got them stuck in a vacuum cleaner
>He goes back to blowing me, which sorta feels good
>Try to throat fuck him (I said beforehand I would attempt to do so, he said I could)
>Realises that he has more than half of my penis in his mouth and pulls his head away
>Semi is now reduced to flaccid penor once more
>Take my cock out of his mouth, pull up my tracksuits and bail
I swear, guys around Western England can't suck cock to save their life
>>
>>1395986
Went there and waited in his street to see him when he comes back from work( yeah he even told me his work schedule) so I see him coming and who is beside him? his wife and a kid calling him dady, so I Just turn around and go, he didnt see me, so mistery solved, wife aka "brother" comes backs and closeted bitch bails out...>>1396023
>>
>>1394204
>Our one year anniversary was last week.

a lot of successful long term gay relationships have a period where they become open relationships before closing again

that happens after about 2 years thought when the trust and intimacy is established...
>>
>>1396401
You should have been verbal, given him some advice. If he really enjoys suckin cock he would have listened.

I used to really doubt my cocksucking abilities after the first few times were rushed, and didn't go well. Eventually had a CL hookup with a pretty chill older guy after posting an ad saying I wasn't looking for a quick blow and go but someone with some actual time to fool around. When I got there I informed him that I didn't feel like I was too great at it, and would love any advice/critique. He was super understanding, and let me take my time while remaining blunt about what he liked and didn't. I wound up hooking up with him a few times, and really made it my mission to get good at sucking (bit of a perfectionist)

Since then I definitely like to consider myself awesome at sucking cock, and pride myself on it. Have been with a few guys since and they all seemed to love it.

A little advice and a point in the right direction can go a long way.
>>
>>1396447

Yes but this sounds pretty evident that OP was cheating on his bf.

And actually, I am older than almost all of you, I'll wager, and I've found that most gay relationships become more open over time as (like you say) trust etc builds up and they realize a quick fuck is not a threat to the strength of the relationship. But, they usually have a set of rules about who to play with or not play with, often out-of-town play is much more tolerable with extramarital playing at home, etc.

I am in a long-term monogamous relationship and get FB PMs all the time from people asking if the hubby and I play. Sometimes I wish I could say "yes" :-/
>>
File: a.png (346KB, 470x608px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
346KB, 470x608px
This guy wants to meet up and suck my dick?
>>
>>1396395
i kek'd
>>
>>1396592
You should verify to make sure he's not a catfisher
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-08-15-31.png (369KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-08-15-31.png
369KB, 1080x1920px
I'm starting to think Grindr isn't for me. I always get people like this and I know I should have responded but the messages before are triple texts within the same hour while I was at work. Also usually fat and fem and old people use this. I'm better off going to a club.
>>
>>1395458
Um...story time.
>>
>>1396599
Yeah. There are other pictures as well with a face but I'll figure out for sure
>>
>>1395602
yes, block and report. they are all bots
>>
>>1395711
I am not going to take the time to do this but if you use like paint or photoshop or something you can measure the distance between his eyes, across the bridge of his nose in teh two top photos. If htey are the same measurment it could be the same guy, if not its not.
>>
They say (govt., FBI, etc.) that the key is the ears.
>>
>>1396146
l'arrangement parfait, vraiment

lucky bastard: twinky ass on demand--within walking distance--and he cleans up the mess afterwards

now if he'd only had a flat head and cold beer lol
>>
File: HouseOnTheHill.jpg (39KB, 320x216px) Image search: [Google]
HouseOnTheHill.jpg
39KB, 320x216px
>used to cl and the gay bar downtown
>do alright, but everyone's using grindr
>download it
>pretty immediate strange shit, bots, dudes using obviously fake pics, etc.
>block a lot of nonsense
>difficult to actually carry on a normal chat conversation for some reason
>lurk
>realize i'm wasting hours on the app
>wtf, it's addictive
>start chatting with this one dude on and off
>seems like decent guy
>but he's reluctant to hook up
>i want to hook up after i've spent so much time learning about him and chatting
>no actual phone conversations
>finally get to meet him at his place
>he's handsome, a little younger than me (i was 32, he was maybe 28?)
>dressed conservatively
>his place is like old money and a little bit dusty
>lots of books and oriental carpets and grand furniture
>huge house
>we talk in the parlour for awhile, drink wine
>(like the really good stuff)
>he's gun-shy and doesn't get out much
>we're like so into each other, it's criminal
>he finally and rather reluctantly goes upstairs with me to his bedroom
>said bedroom is bigger than my apartment
>looks like furniture was liberated from a museum, huge canopy bed
>he doesn't want us to get totallly naked
>make out for a long time
>i finally pull down his silk boxers
>dude has a tiny, tiny penis
>dude rate's a 9 in looks, but with a literally 4" pecker
>but it's beautiful
>he's really concerned about what i'd think about it
>total non-issue
>i want to fuck him so bad
>he took that off the table
>make out for literally hours
>finally i suck him to oblivion, then jerk off over him, pinning him to the bed
>we fall asleep

cont
>>
>>1396063
Looks hot. Enjoy it.
He's inexperienced and your age, take the time to do take it slow, if necessary. Might be nice for both of you.
>>
>>1396757
>dude has a tiny, tiny penis
>total non-issue

if it is truly a non-issue, why mention it?
as a size queen, it ruined the story for me...
>>
File: pouting_in_the_rain.jpg (48KB, 507x764px) Image search: [Google]
pouting_in_the_rain.jpg
48KB, 507x764px
>>1396757
cont
>wake up later, he's not there
>go into en suite bathroom to clean up
>the bathroom is like palatial with a separate victorian bathtub and a shower unit that looks like the victorian version of a transporter and 100 shower nozzles lol
>take a shower
>come back to bedroom after using a towel that's the softest thing i've ever seen
>there's supper laid out on fine china and silver on the table and clothes for me to wear on the bed
>get dressed just as he enters
>have a great dinner with him
>i'm fucking impressed of course, which is the whole point
>after dinner we have brandy in 'the study'
>fucking animal heads on the walls
>pinch-yourself-holmes.gif
>we talk for a long time
>his grandmother died and he has no other relatives, inherited everything
>he's had a super-sheltered life
>i'm only the second guy he's ever had sex with
>the first was an older guy at prep school who sounded like a bit of a bully actually
>he's not sure he's really gay
>we end up meeting up a few more times, usually at 'pine-marten' (his house actually had a fucking name, jesus)
>one at the botanical conservatory his family donated to the town back in the early twentieth century
>suddenly his last name makes sense to me (i'm a little slow sometimes)
>i've fallen for him by now, gotten used to finer things (including him)
>he informs me one day that he needs to take care of some business abroad and would be
'absent'
>don't hear from him
>phone's disconnected, grindr account long deleted
>drive by the house and there's a for sale sign from the estate agent and several workmen zipping about
>google shit online
>find out that he's married some girl from 'lesser nobility' in the u.k. and they're new home is featured in architectural digest
>wow
>guess i didn't make the cut
>back to box wine and denny's lol
>once again i've been out-classed by the almighty pussy
>kind of humbling to realise you're just a 'diversion', but i would still like to think i helped bring him out of his shell
>>
>im 28, 6'4 200 top, visiting parents
>into younger twinks
>sister is 21 she goes out every wed with friends to a club for 80s night
>she has cute friend, my type
>he picks her up and drops her off at this place
>she gets home and goes to her room to sleep
>i get a message 2 minutes later
>its her friend
>meets me out back and i plow his ass for 15 solid minutes in the dark with crickets chirping
>cum in him
>next wednesday too
>>
>>1396772
Welcome home!
>>
>>1396772

how did he get your number?
how did he know you like twinks?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-gbqbQDtkw
>>
I'm loving read all this stories
>>
>talking to older guy
>he's muscular, tan and sexy
>go over to his house
>it's fucking huge with a swimming pool
>wonder why he's single
>he starts giving me a million questions
>in between each question he kisses my bottom lip
>it gets old fast and my lip gets chapped
>we go to the bedroom and he's asking me about my future
>we get in the bed and he's asking me if I have any gay friends I can talk to
>we start getting into it and he's asking me if I'm gender fluid because he heard about it from his friend
>still sucking my bottom lip
>boner is killed
>fake a migraine to get out of there

I swear to god everyone on that app is insane.
>>
>>1396947
>wonder why he's single
Now you know
>>
>be 20
>respond to a few messages and have some decent conversations
>chat with a few people over a month or so
>realise we have nothing in common
>realise meaningful connections have to be more organic than text conversations with strangers on a hookup app
>never meet anyone because you're worried you're uglier/weirder than your pics
>lose interest
>>
>>1393307
>Be 16, straight mostly, got a girlfriend
>Travel with family to meet more family
>Good as time as any to finally use grindr
>Find a 57 year old guy that looks great
>Not too far away either
>But I was only window-shopping
>The night after he messages me
>Pleasantly surprised
>Tells me he's looking for discreet oral only
>He only receives, sends dickpic and asks if I'm interested
>Fine with me
>Sneak out while everyone sleeps
>It's about a 20 minute walk away
>Get over there and he's outside on his porch
>Waves me over
>Tells me I need to be quiet
>We walk into the basement
>Nice,warm and bright with a fireplace,fridge,tv and some old furniture.
>Looked like a mancave in progress
>He's clearly married. Pictures of him and his wife on the wall
>It's making me super horny thinking that his wife is upstairs sleeping
>He turns the tv on and turns the volume up a bit
>Doesn't waste anytime to get his dick out
>A bit over average, thick, big balls and a trimmed bush
>I can deepthroat it without much of an issue
>tastes more or less nothing, but it feels great
>Ask me if he can cum in my mouth
>I'm all for it
>He forces my head into his crotch when he cums
>Doesn't taste much of anything either
>We get dressed and he asks if I can come back tomorrow when his wife is out

Next day
>He messages me and I come over and repeat more or less what I did the night before
>Keep doing this as long as I'm there
>Last day he can't get the house for himself so we meet in his car
>Very roomy
>Feels like I'm in the bangbus
>Tells me he'd like to fuck me tomorrow
>Tell him I'm leaving so I can't
>He asks if I can come back prepared tonight
>Say I'll try
>Later that night he messages me and cancels.

Went home and we kept talking for a while and tried to arrange meetings, but it never happened. He deleted his profile at one point, and I deleted mine shortly after.
>>
>>1397168
I was on grindr too when I was 16, but I always freaked whenever I got a message. I always worried i'd get there and the person would freak out or just reject me. I always wonder how some people have stories of just being able to have done it. Like is there a type of person you know will be fine with it?
>>
>>1397171
He's the only guy I've ever met on Grindr. Don't use it where I live because I'm paranoid. Using it there was perfect because I knew no one around in the area. As long as you're honest you wont be rejected. They know what they ordered.
>>
>be me, newly 18
>horny as fuck and looking for something kinky
>message with this one guy, chub rugby bod around 30 or so, seems like a decent guy
>says he'll make me into his bitch (which really turns me on)
>agree to meet outdoors on a semi-public trail
>that doesn't work, so he gets a cheap hotel room a few miles out of town
>we meet there before a dinner i had. walk up to his door, he comes behind me and puts me on a leash
>i'm immediately turned on, this is exactly what i want
>i get into the hotel room and he strips me and puts a pair of dirty underwear around my eyes as a blindfold
>ties my hands behind my back REALLY tight. feel like i'm gonna choke because the rope is attached to the leash lol but i'm playing with it
>spanks me calling me his 'bad bitch' and a 'slut'
>starts taking photos of me tied up and helpless
>pushes me onto the bed and shoves his feet into my mouth
>i'm not really into feet play but like i went with it
>licked his feet for about 5 minutes and then moved up and sucked on his balls forever
>began to suck his dick, gave him a nice blowjob >he turned me over and began spanking me
>ass pink as fuck
>spits on my face
>keep in mind he's taking photos of this all throughout which is pretty hot
>sticks two fingers in my asshole and then puts back into my mouth
>"how does your pussy taste bitch boy"
>begins to lube up my asshole, rim me
>we agreed to no anal before so he began to put his penis in and i told him to stop
>whatever, he's a nice guy so he was cool with it
>turns me over and jacks me off, lets me cum
>rubs my cum all over my body
>says he doesn't want to cum until later. he had a few more guys coming over
>lets me go shower
>i leave
it was fine looking back on it but it's definitely something i don't think i'll do again. lol
>>
>>1396592

>this ripped mutherfucker wants to suck your dick

Jealous.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-18-40-16.png (258KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-18-40-16.png
258KB, 480x800px
I'm this guy >>1396063

>be now
>we both 19
>we've been talking on Hornet for two weeks now
>friday night
>we agree to go to a motel, but eventually he is too pussy
>tells me he is sorry, he doesn't know if he's gay
>we have a philosophical talk about being gay or straight
>i tell him he'll never find out if he doesn't try
>he hasnt showed me his face cuz he fears someone will see him, only sends me nudes
>too pussy
>agree to go our ways and talk later, when we are drunk
>1 am
>im in my house, hes coming here

In my country, kids dont move out after they are 18, so my mom is with me

>tell her some friend is drunk and driving and tell her that he is stopping by to get sober
>she doubts, tells me shell be wqtching the cameras
>tell him to stop by a park about a blocl from my house
>go there, get in his car
>finally see his face, he is a beta kid, but im too horny
>hes super nervous, he has only done a couple BJs before
>whatever, start making out in the back seat
>dick is diamonds, his was partially hard
>take off pants, starts blowing me
>He was good, used teeth but then stopped
>my dick is kinda big, he still deepthroats
>his dick is hard now, small....
>lick his balls, deepthroat, etc
>tells me he wants me to eat his ass, i do
>finger him
>Says he wants to fuck me
>i sit on his dick
>desu it was small but fucking was good
>20 mins later, i cum while riding him
>blow him again
>he cums in my mouth
>he gets out of the car naked, puts on his clothes outside
>im covered in cum, with ass taste in my mouth and my hole open
>say goodbye, he leaves
>mom watched the cameras but has no idea
>5 mins later, he talks to me on whatsapp, says he loved it,asks me if his dick wss bbig enough
>tell him it was great

It was actually not bad, but nowhere near great... his dick was like 4 inches lol

Feel bad for lying to myself and not being top instead of bottom.

Ive just decided not to have sex for the next two months lol

>this happened 20 mins ago
>pic related his ass
>>
>be me, 18
>heading out to meet a guy in a few hours

I'm about to have my first time with a guy from grindr. I'm gonna suck him and probably get fucked. Ill greentext it later today with how it ges
>>
>>1397571
Good luck
>>
File: 9ff.png (286KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
286KB, 600x584px
What's the most harmless way to ask someone if they have any stds?
>>
>>1397759
"When was the last time you were tested?"
>>
>>1397759
"Are you clean"
>>
>be me 20 y/o about two months ago
>back in hometown, back in mom's house
>broke all contact with old hookups when i moved out
>bored af cause there's nothing to do in this town
>masturbate furiously and cum
>doesn't work, still bored
>decide to try grindr so i create a profile
>have a body picture
>cute 20 something boy, very submissive bottom talks to me, looks good, and sends his adress, about 4 blocks
>me not horny, but me don't want to stay in the house so i leave
>i get there, hf hobbit opens the door!
>i notice why he only sends pics from neck up
>supper chubby guy, hairless and probably a smurf
>try not to think about it to much and focus on his face
>i have to squat to actually kiss him
>take his pants off
>supersmallprobablylesthan4in.jpg
>definitelyoutoffocus.jpg
>guy is into me but all i can think is that his dick make me feel like a pedo every time i touch it
>me gets into uncomfortable zone, can't get out of it
>guy tries everything to get me hard
>all i think is how i would prefer to be in the pool
>guy gives up, asks me to finger him
>i comply, guy cums
>i start dressing
>guy tells me he would like to see me again, ask for my number i tell him i will send it in the chat
>walks out, delete profile, delete guy, can't delete shame

>grindr gave me trust issues
>>
>>1397759
If you go to his place just make like you gotta pee. Check his cabinets and drawers for shit beforehand
>>
>22
>Got on grindr
>After setting up a torso image and some creative descriptions, I get a message from a super discreet guy
>Sends me pics of him in jockstraps
>Says he's submissive as fuck and loves facials
>Wants me to fuck him in said jockstrap, blow a load all over it and stuff it in his mouth
>Whycontainit.jpg
>Go over there
>Starts streaming porn from his phone
>Strip and let him start playing with my dick
>After a lot of lube and some trial and error, I finally get inside his tight ass
>Rides me like a champ
>After I force him to stop like 4 times from blowing my load he gets off
>Give him a disgustingly large facial thanks to staying hydrated and edging for 2 or so days prior
>>
>>1396609
just block, you will feel like a dick but its easier in the long run
>>
>>1396818
>grindr thread
>>
>>1398036
do people who see you on grindr automatically know your number? is there a way to hide it? i don't want old men calling me.
>>
>>1398133
No they can't see your number. The guy probably messaged the OP on grindr
>>
>have used grindr before to suck off BBC near me once
>get messaged by a guy visiting in a hotel
>48 or something, big thick cock
>get turned on
>keep messaging back and forth
>he wants me to bottom
>have only ever sucked
>finally convinces me to come over
>drive 25 minutes to his hotel
>he's waiting for me in the lobby since you need a key for the elevator
>this already puts me off a bit since I would've preferred to just show up at his door
>he seems nice, is more Spanish than his pics led me to believe
>get in elevator
>nervous as fuck
>can't do it
>"I don't think I can do this man"
>tries to convince me to try
>say no, have him bring me back down to lobby
>walk out very shaken
>can't find my way back to the parking garage and my car
>running around different garages in panic for 20 minutes before I finally find my car

Very nerve wracking experience. I'm glad I didn't go through with it though.
>>
File: IMG_20151023_171220.jpg (29KB, 349x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151023_171220.jpg
29KB, 349x350px
>>1393365
The older guys that I hookup with at least 3 times never ask for my name, but the younger ones always ask for it even before we start making out. It's like they have that glimpse of hope of having a serious relationship. It's kinda funny desu
>>
>>1396238
did you hook up with this guy? :O Was he good?
>>
>>1398163

Which part of the whole thing made you nervous the most?
>>
>be 19
>find hot 18 year old twink
>chat a bit, make sure he isn't a bot
>he lives at home but his mom is apparently cool with it and i can't host
>he talks up his bj skills and says that he can make me come in 5 minutes
>i'm horny as fuck so I go over
>his mom is actually cool but says "use a condom" so it's a little awkward
>we get up to his room and make out
>i slap his ass hard and undress him while he takes out my cock and massages it
>when he goes down, it's glorious
>he has down hand motion, speed, sucks like a madman, but I still don't come in 5 minutes
>i tell him he couldn't do it and he smiled and says "well then let me give you your reward"
>inserts my cock into his ass
>tight as fuck, but rides me so fucking well even though he says it hurts
>i flip him onto his back and start to fuck him
>he is rock hard and starts to jerk himseld
>comes in 30 seconds and moans, twitches, tells me how big it is
>after 15 minutes of fucking him bareback I feel it building up
>i tell him and he wants me to come inside
>i shoot a few ropes of cum in his ass and slowly fuck him afterwards, which he loved
>i take out my cock and he massages it while we make out
>says he has to go shower, i follow him in and finger his ass until he's hard again
>he says he's too sore to take it again but i bend him over and eat him out
>he moans and makes so much noise so I stick my cock in
>he gasps and looks angry but i push him against the wall and he starts to really enjoy it
>i fuck him hard and cum inside again
>he gets on his knees and cleans my cock then begins to suck it but i can't get hard
>he kisses it all over and says he enjoyed it
>we fuck 4 times a week now
>>
>be me, early 20s, 6'3, hairy, muscle fat, 7 inches
>doing a year abroad in spain
>was apprehensive about grindr but for some reason in spain was like yolo
>talking to a guy one night, he's horny, i'm horny
>sends pic of a black guy in his mid twenties
>wasn't ugly, wasn't handsome, just meh
>8 inch dick
>agree to see him, says he's in hotel
>get to room, indian guy late 30s answers door
>mfw
>fuck it, i'm horny
>he's about 5'4, maybe a bit taller
>we kiss, good kisser
>get naked and he's got an average size uncut dick and cutest butt, not too hairy, which i don't like but whatevs
>kissing for what seems forever
>start sucking his dick
>he makes no sound whatsoever the entire time, which is hella weird for me
>start 69ing, he makes weirdest noise while sucking my dick
>still enjoying it though
>he gets up suddenly and goes to bathroom
>i follow him in cause wtf
>he's just taking a piss and smiles at me
>ummokay.jpg
>we go back to the bed and continue 69ing
>goes on for a while
>he goes for a piss again??
>comes back and says he's already came
>kkthx.png
>sucks me off but can't come cause weirded out
>he says i can't go unless i come
>tell him to kiss me while i wank
>cum
>use bathroom to wash up
>come back on and tv's on talking about ISIS
>guys laughing at it
>byefelicia.gif
>he turns to me and says "i won't be here tomorrow"
>run away
>get home, block him, shower, and don't leave the house for several days
>mfw i might have fucked a member of isis
>>
>>1398285
lmao
>>
>>1398285
lol
>>
File: IMG_1637.jpg (559KB, 1347x1796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
559KB, 1347x1796px
Here's a hook up I just got back from
>See this one guy
>Says he's looking for a straight lad to be a regular sucker for
>Says he's an expert at oral, wants his throat fucked hard and it's his job to pleasure me
>Figure he'll be a good sucker
>Meet up with him outdoors, he gets to work on sucking me
>Pretty good I guess
>He keeps sniffing poppers every 10 seconds which keeps killing my enjoyment
>Figure I may as well throat fuck him to keep myself entertained
>30 seconds later he gets up, asks me if I'm going to cum
>Nigga you serious
At this point he's been blowing me for all of a minute and a half. You'd have to be a mad quickshot to be cumming already
>Tell him no, he gets back on his knees and starts sucking me again
>Throat fuck him again
>30 seconds later he does the same thing, gets up and asks me if I'm going to cum
>It's going to take a while if you keep stopping
>He says I can't do this anymore and bails
Well with that attitude I don't see anyone using him regularly.
Pic semi related, a hedgehog I saw on the way.
>>
>>1398506
Is there something wrong with your dick?
>>
>>1398527
Well I just got blown by someone else and they certainly had no issues. Maybe he was one of those old men who had a bi phase in their fourties, took one look at gay porn and thought "hey, if that pansy can do it, a manly man like me can do it too!"
Certainly wouldn't be the first time I met one of those people.
>>
>>1398250
I walked into the lobby and instantly felt a lot of regret. Went into the elevator with him trying to fight it and just do it but I let my better judgment shine through and didn't go up.

Maybe it was because I had never done anal, maybe it's because he was much older, maybe it was because he was less attractive IRL than I thought he was in his pictures.

Maybe I'm looking back on it more negatively because of the parking garage fiasco. I was feeling really stupid just for driving up all that way, then when I couldn't find my car for twenty minutes I got really panicky.
>>
>be me, 17
>bored and on grindr
>start chatting with some mexican guy
>looks good
>nice cock
>agree to meet up
>picks me up and takes me to his house
>start kissing but i can taste the gum in his mouth
>try kissing around but taste sweat
>kinda grossed out at this point
>starts eating my ass
>i can feel his stubble and hes a little rough
>sucks me off pretty well
>takes forever to finally cum
>get home and block him

havent done anything since
>>
>>1398506

I really hate hookups like this. What a waste of time. I don't usually suck dick but when I do I suck it like a champ until he cums, his dick is bloody raw, or he tells me to stop
>>
>be 19
>chat with an older guy, 51 I think
>he wants a blowjob
>sends a dick pic that looks pretty normal in size
>i'm horny, so fuck it, I'll do it
>he wants to hook up in his office building
>tell him i'll be there in 10 minutes
>he gets really anal about the time and says he's leaving after 5
>tell him i'm already there
>we walk in, i'm nervous but we chat a little
>he's pretty weird, but again, i wanna suck
>i grab his cock and start stroking it
>he has on a cock ring which i wasn't expecting
>stroke it for 2 minutes until he asks me to suck
>i get on my knees and suck him for 20 seconds until he blows a disgustingly salty load in my mouth
>i stop and stroke it and ask if he already came because i'm in disbelief
>he says "yup"
>hands me a paper towel and i was my mouth out in a nearby sink
>say it seems like he enjoyed it and to message me again
>as i drive back i panic because i forgot to ask him if he's neg and ddf
>he was
>block him
>>
Last week
>bi 23 asian twink top
>GF isn't at home, feeling horny for the dick
>Dude sends me a mail, 27, kinda hairy so not really my type but eh, dick = dick
>he asks to skype for a bit to make sure
>tell him to come home while I'm under the shower and show up "unexpected" for some wet fun
>Arrives 30 mins later, hop under the shower, hear him enter
>enjoying hot water on my face when suddenly hands on my round butt, groping me
>moan lightly
>hotfrot.exe
>we agreed to stick to sucking and rimming
>take turns sucking each other under the shower, his dick's like half of mine (I'm 8 in, he was probably 6 when fully hard)
>he keeps trying to get into my ass,I keep denying him
>His butthole is hairy as fuck and I can feel hard chunks tangled in the hair, no rimming for you m8
>after a while, moveo nto the couch
>proceed to get my ass eaten out
>handjobs, blowjobs
>ask him to unload all over my chest
>proceeds to cover me in smelly cum
>I cum shortly after
>back into the shower
>We play some Mario Kart on Wii U afterwards
>When I mention I have a gf, he gets instantly flustered and goes like "You should break up with her if you like the dick, yadda"
>Well fuck you m8, I do what I want
>Leaves
>Later that night, texts "Sorry man, if you have a gf, we can't be fuckbuddies"
>"Can I come over to play some mario next sunday?"
He tried to get my ass too many times and I was too chicken to fuck him, so I'm kinda glad it's not working. The bathroom had make-up and tampons, did he think it was mine?
>>
>>1398506
should have gotten blown by the hedgehog... might have been better
>>
>>1398527
not OP but I very rarely cum by blow jobs. if i can fuck face the guy (or girl) i can get off but just laying there getting sucked doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>1398791
>guy has better morals than you
>you shittalk him for it

You sound like a cunt to be honest
>>
>>1398277
You lucky SOB.
>>
>>1396765
maybe you should think about who molested you and turned you into a giant piece of shit
>>
>>1398791
Kill yourself
>>
Is it weird that i'm too much of a pussy to put my face on grindr?

I guess i'm not really out that i'm bi or anything, but i guess i have this fear in the back of my mind that some guy will come up to me and be all "hai boi, i saw you on the grindy grind" when i'm out with friends/family.

Stupid i know, most chaps on there seem fairly reasonable, and the bad ones are pretty obvious.
>>
>>1398791

i had the same problem.
i just don't tell guys i'm bi since they don't understand it.
i don't tell them i live with my gf.
if they ask about her shit i tell them she is a fag hag 'best friend' from high school that i live with now.
they don't need to know i fuck her.
>>
>>1398877
To me it makes sense. I've seen people in real life that I recognise on grindr and it made me realise if I put my face on there, complete strangers who also use blank profiles would recognise me in the street as homo

Creeped me out a bit
>>
>>1398791
Bisexuals can be monogamous, you shithead.
>>
>>1399097

No they can't.

That's why they're called "bi"-sexuals. Either you fuck two genders, or you're not bisexual. By definition.
>>
>>1398791
>His butthole is hairy as fuck and I can feel hard chunks tangled in the hair

aaaaaand that would have been my trigger to jump up and get the fuck out of there

fucking gross disgusting turn off
>>
>>1399120
I don't think you understand what monogamous means
>>
>>1398277

Love that he ignores his moms advice! ;)
>>
>>1398277
Show us your cock :)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-19-23-35-08.png (466KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-19-23-35-08.png
466KB, 480x800px
>See the daddy of my life
>Salute him nicely
>Blocks me without a response

Shame on you.
>>
This happened on Saturday
>Guy on Grindr wants a BJ
>Hot looking 44 Year old
>Drive to his place
>He wants to meet at the Lake
>He is hot as fuck and brings his Dog
>Wants to go on his boat
>Ok.jpg but a bit scared
>Tells me if i don't suck good i have to swim back
>Suck his cock and make out afterwards
>Lay there on his Boat and talk for an hour
>Catch feelings and now i'm in love with him..
>>
>>1397563
Just curious: are you Brazilian?
>>
>>1399419

uhh wow
>>
>>1399120
>That's why they're called "bi"-sexuals. Because when I find out that guy is bi, I tell him bye. I hate bi people
>please come back to me John :'(
FTFY
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-19-23-19-31.png (859KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-19-23-19-31.png
859KB, 1080x1920px
>>1393307
Just happened tonight
>looking at phones at best buy
>checking grindr while I looked
>45 year old, fit, hairy daddy type hits me up
>we chat a bit, very to the point, maybe sent a total of 15 messages
>drive to the hotel he's staying at 3 miles away
>he tells me to come to room 401
>make awkward eye contact with concierge as the doors to the elevator close
>get to the room, knock, handsome 9/10 slightly beard, fit daddy answers the door
>thankgodhe'sattractive.jpg
>immediately starts kissing me and feeling up my dick through my pants
>I grab his dick through his underwear
>keep in mind we didn't trade pics or anything
>I pull out what had to have been the thickest cock I've ever seen
>can barely wrap my hand around it when it's hard
>pulls my pants down and pushes me down on the bed, gives me some of the best head I've ever gotten

Pic related, it's him
>>
File: 20160719_220422.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160719_220422.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>1399598

Cont.

Pic related, it's his dick soft(asked to take a picture, he agreed, and told me I wasn't first to ask)
>tells me he wants to fucks
>I was down before I saw his dick, but I was questioning whether I could take it or not
>let's find out
>he rims me a bit and starts to finger me
>feels good man, puts on condom and puts plenty of lube
>presses the tip against me, and asks the last time I was fucked
>maybe like 3 weeks ago
>no he didn't ram it in me. Slowly entered me, made him stop a couple times before he could keep going, had to adjust to his thick cock
>starts to slowly fuck me, and it feels really good
>starts to fuck faster, I'm leaking pre-cum like crazy
>he's pounding me and he's rubbing me in the right spot
>I stroke my cock a couple times and shoot my load all over my chest, just as he starts to cum as well, he pulls out and cums all over my dick, and licks it all up off of me
>leans down and kisses me, we swap each others cum between out kisses
>Clean up, put on clothes, make out in his bed a little bit more, chat talk about work, fun, etc...
>get his number, and head home, ass is sore, but totally worth it
>>
>>1399613
>>1399614

Protip: if you're gonna go trick-or-treatin', please fucking find out how this shit works first.
>>
>>1399606
Looks small and god his toenails are disgusting.
>>
I'm bi and really, really picky. But there was this one time, while I was living in Augusta, Georgia, when I met the first (and I think only) guy who I ever LIKED. Who I'd want to cuddle after sex, go on dates with, and actually text about non-sexual topics.

Does anyone want me to go on?
>>
>>1399676
Dude it's a story thread. Make like Shia and just do it
>>
>>1399064
Yeah! Some guys just mesagge me the "I just saw you in (x) place and you are cute" I Passed by your side when you were in (x) I dont care any of that, they are just a bunch of stalkers who dont have the balls to talk to you face to face and say lets fuck, the irony is that I will probably say sure why not? A lot of shy-assbugers in there mate.
>>
>>1399680
It's almost done. It's really long. I tried to go as vivid as possible. I think I'm also going to go find images to illustrate.
>>
should I fuck a guy on PrEP or is that just a bad idea?
>>
>>1398285
>isis is cut.
Nice story btw. The thrills. damn, your life's more interesting than mine.
>>
>>1399751
Use a rubber. There are perfectly valid and good reasons to use PrEP but a bunch of Truvada Queens use PrEP as an excuse to take loads constantly and don't consider that they're gonna get everything else besides HIV and even then 99.whatever% isn't 100%
>>
> be me, 30 years old
> usually stick to CL, have decent results but only really interested in smooth little twink sluts
> been on a dry spell, not getting what I am looking for
> post that I'm straight and married, looking for shaved smooth twink to sit on my cock
> get an amazing response, talk to this boi for hours, he's so fucking hot
> I'm salivating looking at his perfect ass
> Setup time to go over to his place
> Right before I head out, get one more email from him
> He's 16
> Fuck man, why can't you just lie?!!
> Jerk off and go to bed
>>
>commute to work on train every day
>going home and waiting at the station for the train
>open app, instantly get a message
>guy at hotel down the block interested in meeting
>looks young, smallish but says he's 28
>can't tonight, how about in morning?
>he agrees
>next morning he texts his room number as i'm walking to hotel
>get to the hotel and up to his room
>meets me at the door wearing cute black panties
>strip down and get on bed
>make out for a few minutes and I push his head down towards my cock
>sucks it pretty well. this isn't his first rodeo
>more making out
>go down on him. 4" cock, thin but hard as diamonds (the best metal as we all know)
>make out more
>he says he'd have me fuck him but he doesn't have any condoms
>having been a Boy Scout, I was prepared
>have him lay on his stomach, lube him up, wrap up and slip in slowly
>his soft moans almost send me over the edge
>slowly get my cock all the way in, lay on his back and nibble on his neck and shoulder for a while
>start fucking him
>room is quiet except for the slap, slap, slap of our skin meeting and his moans
>feel his ass start to clench and know he just blew his load (apologies to the maid)
>few seconds later I cum
>stay inside him for a minute while we recover
>roll off and lay there chatting
>he's a lawyer in town on a business trip
>agree to meet next morning
>do it all again one more time before he heads to airport
>>
>>1398791

>Asian
>top
>8''

Sure thing kid.
>>
>>1398531
Lol just tried to bate you into posting a photo of your dick.
>>
>>1399629
It's a bad picture, doesn't do it justice. And yeah, they are, I didn't even notice them.
>>
Multi-part story which progressively gets shittier as time passes.
>be 18 browsing grindr
>faceless message, nice looking body in profile
>we chat, asks if I want to go camping with him and his mate
>ask for both face pics
>holleee FUCK hes a 9.5 (call him Mark)
>but - plot twist
>revealed bf is a 6 (call him noodle) and has had a previous sexual encounter with me through website
>tells me camp site in 80 miles out
>fuck it, nothing else to do and am horne
>Leave and takes some hours and minutes later, 11 pm and fucking raining
>park at a spot and takes 5 minutes walking through rain to find camp site map
>get back in car to continue further to find site
>car WONT START
>sit in car frustrated with no service
>decide to trek through rain; 20 minute walk
>finally found, hella soaked and sad
>discover that the couple has invited a couple hippies over who are dating
>Me: "heyyyy..."
>All stare directly into my soul
>Noodle realizes weve fucked before and gets that "oh fuuck" face on
>Hippies high off their shits and confused as hell
>Mark greets me, still a fucking beauty from his photos, notices im in need of aid from my depressing rain march (fucking thank you)
>grabs me some of his clothes, I change
>awkward small talk, Noodle is being a fucking Noodle
>Hippies going off on some conspiracy shit, don't seem to want to leave
>we all pull shots
>Literally 2 fucking hours of me awkwardly listening to convos between four of them and small bits of interjection, decision is made to go do something

progressive shitfest progresses
>>
>>1400166
>Mark asks if we wanna go to hotsprings located 10 miles away
>everyones down, except everyone except me is turnt (only 1 shot in)
>I offer to ride to my car to start it with their tool kit, park Marks car there and drop them off in the morning when they are sober
>Plan is in motion
>drive to my car, drunk slurs ensue and some reason Mark and Noodle just start talking in fucking Russian accents from then on
>hippies blasting some reggae trap
>We arrive to my car
>fucking WET but stopped raining
>open hood, battery cable is just loose so i tighten it and OH MY GOD it fucking cuts on
>we park Mark's car [no parking pass]
>fuckup
>Noodle: "Hey Anon when did you get a new car??"
>lolshit
>Mark: "Wait..what? How do you know he has a new car? I thought you've never met him"
>lololsheeeit
>Noodle [slammed drunk, continuously speaking in Russian accent]: "Nahhhh we fucked in his old car a couple months agooo"
"....weve been dating a couple months ago"
>oooohhhhfuq
>fucking silence,[crickets chirping] hippy music continues to play
>continue anyways in my car to hot springs, drinking continues in the cabin, more Russian words from noodle and reggae trap, Mark is fucking SILENT
>Was expecting sex at this point but am now fucking tiredand hella awkward
>get to hotsprings
>fucking rad Canadian couple just chilling in the tub at 1:30 in the morning
>we all try to get along, act like nothing happened
>Mark and Noodle try to convince them they're Russian, hippy guy is trying to convince wife about the Clinton conspiracies
>Me just sitting back and taking this all in and asking myself how I can leave
>More drinking
>more mess
>it is now 3 am
>Wild Mexicans Appear!
>Mark and Noodle do not approve; sexual slurs directed towards hippie chick from Mexicans
>we all decide to leave
>Canadians included
>Get back to my car, trying to fucking round up all the drunk fucks
>Drive back to site, Mark is now pissed again
>More drinking ensues

shitfeast spreads
>>
>>1400169
>Hippy fricks decide to pass out [it is now fucking 4 am], return to their camp
>Mark is fucking trashed, continuously gives me death glares as we all try to avoid awkward mess
>Continued russian accents, Mark speaking more angry russian
>contemplates hanging myself from tree branch
>Mark tries to force bottle of vodka down my throat
>wtf
>Noodle: "Mark what the fuck are you doing fucking stop that"
>Mark [russian accent]: "Im sorry I just couldnt. help. it." -subliminal messages of cheating
>oh my god are you fucking kidding me
>Noodle: "Why dont we all just go to bed"
>Mark: "How about you two stick to what you did earlier and I just watch this time"
>oh my fucking god here we go

shitfest is now shitsplosion

>Mark and Noodle start yelling back and forth to each other, screaming slurs
>Mark threatens to throw glass bottle at me if Noodle and I don't get in the tent
>Im in fucking disbelief
>Noodle tries to reason with drunk Mark
>Mark yells at Noodle
>both decide to get in tent
>Mark grabs Noodle's phone left on table
>Noodle: "what the fuck is wrong with you? Get in the fucking tent and stop acting like a fucking prick"
>Mark: "Nope you too enjoy each other"
>Mark threatens to break Noodles phone if we don't strip in the tent
>We both strip
>Mark then gets in
>Mark: "Now were all good now, aren't we?"
>I have no clue what's happening at the moment
>Noodle goes in for a kiss to me
>Mark: "Thats fucking it"
>Mark gets out of the tent fucking butt naked
>Noodle tries to run after him
>Mark gets in noodles car, still drunk as FUCK
>shishishit
>Noodle puts himself behind the car, yelling at Mark
>it is now morning
>Mark turns on car and starts backing up
>hoooollllyyyfuck
>Mark shifts to drive and fucking runs Noodles car into a fucking BOULDER, THEN A TREE
>Noodle is screaming at him
>Car damage, fucking disaster
>Noodle covered in mud, car trashed and Mark a fucking wreck
>Puts on pants and shirt and just drive away from scene

never heard from again
>>
>>1400183
Noodles dun goof'd
>>
Love this story and glad I wasn't in it.
>>
>>1400166 like how you got naked anyway even with all that shit preceding ....
>>
>>1400166
>>1400169
>>1400183
What the fuck this is the weirdest story I've read here

You are batshit
>>
>>1400166
>>1400169
>>1400183

I came to this thread for fap worthy stories, but this one is just pure kek
>>
File: twink-fucked-by-daddies.png (376KB, 1289x1825px) Image search: [Google]
twink-fucked-by-daddies.png
376KB, 1289x1825px
>>
File: swimmer-threesome.png (87KB, 1421x812px) Image search: [Google]
swimmer-threesome.png
87KB, 1421x812px
>>
File: twink-fucked-rugby.png (128KB, 1651x855px) Image search: [Google]
twink-fucked-rugby.png
128KB, 1651x855px
>>
>>1401377
>>1401506
Knowing how fucking weird gay guys get. I believe this 100%. The weirdest moments of my life have involved being around older gays. It's like all that ass fucking drives a man insane.

That or the meth.
>>
>cl is becoming stupid
>really really stupid
>same ads night after night
>download grindr
>suddenly...things get super interesting
>in my apartment building when downloaded
>suddenly 6 dudes pop up within a couple hundred feet
>damn
>explore
>apparently, there's a few gay guys in the building
>they all fucking know each other
>they are actually hooking up somewhat
>i was fucking clueless
>my gaydar is not what it used to be
>discover i only know a couple people in my building
>how did i become so isolated
>social life improves markedly
>make friends with a couple of the dudes
>one twisted emo head case lives in the shithole apartment on the ground floor across from the super
>start fucking him regularly
>fucker's a total cum dump
>don't even like the dude, but can he take dick
>find another guy off grindr
>sort of fall into boyfriend mode
>finds out about mr fuck-toy
>not a happy camper and makes me end it
>grindr's not just about sex
>met a guy off grindr, no sex, but got a lead on a good job
>mfw i got a job off of grindr

bye-bye craigslist, fun while it lasted
>>
>>1398877
I only do it when im travelling and at a hotel.
response rate goes up 50% easily when I do

I crop mine off when I'm at home because I'm too paranoid I'll see my cousin or roommates on there
>>
>>1398877
I saw one of my past managers on it, and one of my current ones there too. So yeah, its cool dude.
>>
>>1398277
Fuck dude, you win the jackpot. I wish you two the best fuckings.
>>
>>1397571
Oh shit, is this guy dead?
>>
>>1397563
Not bad, sounds like a good time happened.
>>
>>1399629
>
>>1400138

> silly boy who wants to have amazing sex with hung, sexy man (not boy)
> talks shit about something that isn't an issue, because won't/can't let others remember fucking sexy times just as they were
> toesarefineasshole.jpg

Just because you missed out, Trixie, doesn't mean you have a pass on shitting on someone else's fun.

OP, this is a great story, and the man looks amazingly HOT AF! 10/10

I wish I were as lucky!
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.