[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the video?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 24

File: 1465522385457.png (1MB, 1178x854px) Image search: [Google]
1465522385457.png
1MB, 1178x854px
>>
File: 2014-05-30-201400100.jpg (114KB, 900x1202px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-30-201400100.jpg
114KB, 900x1202px
Bump
>>
File: Jenaro.jpg (31KB, 450x537px) Image search: [Google]
Jenaro.jpg
31KB, 450x537px
>>
Sage.
>>
Bumping this hottie
>>
Omg bump bump bumppp
>>
OMG please tell me someone has this!!
>>
Jenaro playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Sh--PjTvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVpcK0jSuzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2eCfOORaPk

One of my ultimate fantasies
>>
File: hotnigga.jpg (386KB, 2175x1509px) Image search: [Google]
hotnigga.jpg
386KB, 2175x1509px
I love light skin basketball niggas like Jenaro and Stephen Curry.

Stephen Curry is probably bi/curious himself. Who knows? He probably got fucked in the ass like Jenaro
>>
This is Stephen Curry/Light Skin Niggas thread now
>>
File: scu.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
scu.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
>>
File: scu13.jpg (55KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
scu13.jpg
55KB, 640x608px
>>
File: PotatoDeodarant.jpg (96KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
PotatoDeodarant.jpg
96KB, 480x336px
>>
File: Potato-Chair.jpg (242KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
Potato-Chair.jpg
242KB, 594x396px
>>
this is some triflin shit. hope the person that leaks gets whats coming to them and more lol.
>>
I'm not sexually attracted to black guys but some "light skin niggas" are fuckable
>>
>>1376711

This Markeith River guy has been doing this for years. Google his name and you will find his sex tapes with "straight rappers"
>>
>>1376711
Seriously so bad but Jenaro is fucking sexy and since I'm already going to hell, I would love to atleast jerk off to the full version of the vid before then
>>
>>1376640
Wow, Markeith Rivers is a cunt.
>>
Wow the video is really long lol http://www.malegeneral.com/cam/dongs/res/55761.php
>>
>>1376712
Delete your account.
>>
>>1376722

Like with a cloth or something?
>>
>>1376722
Lots of people feel this way, and some arent attracted to anything other than their own race. Some like it all. People have preferences, get over it.
>>
Question. Why is it someone like he Markeith can release such tape. Yet with Gawker/Hogan he gets in trouble?

Cant this other guy on the tape sue Markeith for releasing the video or making profit?
>>
>>1376747
niggers arent smart enough
>>
>>1376747
>>1376765
>>1376727

Let's just focus on finding this video
>>
>>1376747
Not sure but did Hogan know about the video being filmed at the time?
>>
>>1376747

well, if both parties knew it was being filmed and the person releasing the video was one of the people in the video... I think it's moot?

1. Hogan was filmed w/o his knowledge
2. Gawker wasn't one of the people in the video

so, the legality surrounding the video's filming had already never been established before Gawker leaked it, which was their bad. Oops. kek
>>
>>1376900
isnt there precedent for men filming sex with women w/o their knowledge getting prison time? i dont understand why it isnt a cut and dry case in terms of legality
>>
this shit is so sickening its depressing. not too long ago a guy killed himself after being outed by this piece of shit.
>>
>>1376945
who is this? funny gif
>>
>>1376945
link to story please
>>
>>1376955
That's Renata Sorrah, a brazillian actress.
The gif is from a very famous 2004 soap opera called "Senhora do Destino" where she played a villan called "Nazaré".
Nazaré is a meme in Brazil since 2004 because she's a hilariously lunatic/sassy/bitchy character.
>>
>>1376992

Why do Brazilians like posting long ass stories about their "great country". Saudi Arabia is a million times better than your shit country
>>
>>1377026
>Saudi Arabia

Really? Sand dunes, capital punishment for gays and women can't drive? Sounds like a shitty place to me.
>>
This is my ultimate fantasy, pls find the video
>>
File: sippingTea.gif (2MB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
sippingTea.gif
2MB, 530x295px
>not posting the best lightskinned
>>
>>
>>
File: ffkueuuza2plqpuacmx1.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ffkueuuza2plqpuacmx1.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>
>>
(618) 340-6613

Text that number for free nudes! Guaranteed!
>>
>>1376640
THIS IS WHY BUTCH QUEENS CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

This is some messy shit, bangee bitch with her synthetic Cuban twist extensions, if the liteskint isn't cheating around it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>1377074
FINALLY! I've got the biggest crush on Blake, god damn.
He is actually perfect.
>>
>>1377026
get ur sandnigger ass out of here bc last time I checked gays are illegal in the country
>>
>>1376972
http://reportquickly.com/charlotte-rapper-guttah-kutthroat-redd-commits-suicide-after-being-outed-as-gay-by-popular-urban-blog/
>>
>>1377219
Damn this is fucked

What purpose did exposing him as a homo serve? Just sell the video on a site without mentioning names and shit

fucking mess Jesus Christ

>>1377026
Lmao wtf that guy was just answering a question? I saw nothing relating to Brazilian patriotism there

Also Saudi Arabia is a backwards shithole where people let their daughters drown rather than be helped by lifeguards and shoot doctors for helping their wives give birth
>>
>>1377219
>one less lying nigger
Oh no what is this world coming too.

This shit board is constantly chimping out about outing because of the sizable contingent of bifags and closetfags.

Guess what: you're injuring yourself AND those close to you by hiding and lying to yourselves about the fact that you enjoy dick.

Then you want protection and anonymity in a community that is still targeted for violence and discrimination more than any on the planet.

Fuck you. Take responsibility for your own shit or don't be surprised when someone else does it for you.
>>
>act like a flaming, perverted faggot
>people hate all gays because of it
>some gays decide to be DL because of the appalling reputation you and people like you have created
>WOW, WHAT A PUSSY, WHY WON'T YOU JUST BLOW MEN IN PUBLIC LIKE ME

kek
>>
>>1377219
>no date
>no byline
niggers cant do anything right.
>>
>>1377249
for:
>>1377248
>>
>>1377249
>>1377251
All strawmen
Wow I'm so surprised
>>
>Take responsibility for you
Responsibility for what? Why does having sex with a man need to be made some verified public event that you have to "own up to"? It's just sex, why do you have to be "responsible" for it? If I like chocolate cake instead of vanilla, do I need to put that on my facebook profile and announce it? No, that's just eating. It's entirely up to ME to decide what aspects of MY life are in public knowledge.

I'm not closeted but forcing people out isn't helpful in making homosexual life seem "normal". By making it something that you can shame others for being or trying, it makes it worse.

It's short-sighted and it will only scare the newer generations of gays to continue hiding their sexuality due to fear of shit like this, when instead it shouldn't even be something to discuss. I don't give a fuck what gender you want to put your dick into, that's your business. Not that it should be hidden, but by making it into some kind of game to out people you make them want to hide it because even if they aren't ashamed of being gay they don't want their sex life defining how they are seen.

If I was a young, gay basketball player just coming to the realization that I was gay, and I saw this, I'd want to hide it and deny and avoid it just because of this. Or if no one cared, no one lurked trying to out me, I may be more open and accepting.

Not to mention some people have no idea if they are actually gay or just experimenting or whatever, but they they stay "closeted" because they don't want to be labeled gay forever based on a few months of sexual experimentation, so it should be entirely up to them to decide when and IF they add the fact that they are gay to their public life in the same way that I choose when and IF I say I like chocolate cake.

Being gay isn't some fucking statement, it's just another trait that humans can have and it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, frankly.
>>
>>1376640

Am I the only one who hates that stupid fucking facial hair with a passion? That dumb chinstrap/whatever the fuck it is that hangs off the bottom of your chin that everyone and their mother seems to have nowadays.
>>
>>1377260
Oh and I guess I should say this only stands as long as you don't say that gays are awful in public and then get fucked by a man in private. That's just silly bullshit. But most closeted people probably know better, and don't talk shit on the gay lifestyle and instead just choose not to display that aspect of themselves.
>>
>>1377260
AMEN
>>
as terrible as this is the video looks super fucking hot

praying for a leak
>>
File: tumblr_o82i4chX0c1tk964so1_500.jpg (233KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o82i4chX0c1tk964so1_500.jpg
233KB, 500x750px
>>1377260

you're missing the point of 'coming out'.

you do it so that the social stigma of being gay will be lessened.

the more people who say they are gay the less likely it is to be seen as something deviant and to be ashamed of.

by hiding you are pretending to be something different because you are afraid people will judge you and treat you differently if you admit to having had gay sex.

this is what should end: this judging and treating differently.

if you are too much of a coward to be honest about the kind of person you are then continue to hide. i only advocate outing people like legislators who advocate for anti-gay laws while privately having gay sex.

but there are advantages to being honest even if you aren't a lawmaker. more people realize that there are masculine gay men. they learn that not all 'fags' are femininne sex addicted alcholic drug addict murderers the way they were portrayed in hollywood movies for most of the 20th century.

when gay men who are professional athletes come out we show young people that they can pursue athletics and still have the kind of sex that turns them on.

if you want to hide your sexuality because you are afraid to be honest then by all means do so. but be aware that it is people like you who make it seem like it is something to be ashamed of and hidden.

i'm not saying tell your mom you love anal sex with old men. i'm not saying talk about analingus with your grandmother. i'm not saying you should show your dildo collection to your dad. i'm just saying that when people ask you if you have a girlfriend you have the balls to say "no, i like guys".

that is all.
>>
Nothing is hotter than watching a straight acting basketball light skin nigga getting fucked in the ass by a feminine faggot

Someone be a hero and donate to this nigger. You will forever be remembered

kikebook.com/markeith.rivers.9/posts/198610237205122
>>
File: 1400641752875.gif (2MB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1400641752875.gif
2MB, 352x240px
>>1377260

Hear hear, well said.

>>1377336

Yeah no. Dont get duped into thinking you are obligated to anyone to permanently alter your options for life to feel 'honest'.

Those same people will betray you, cock-block you, try to steal your guy and umpteen other levels of treachery all while waving that rainbow flag

Don't let others peoples choices for life be an excuse to revel in insecurity. Thats not an accusation, just some advice. You owe nothing to anyone. If being out makes life easier for you, do it and do it with a smile.

But dont internalize any regrets because you came out for true love that ditched you a month later or actually believed a bunch of agendist hucksters who sold you the idea that life was going to be waiting with a support group for every personal battle.

You cant really be free to not give a shit what people think by coming out until you are completely comfortable with other people making their own decision. Until then, you are always going to be worried about not have a big enough crowd to hide in because you are worried about attacks that everyone faces for different reasons.

Take comfort in this historical fact: every society everywhere has had contempt for faggots, and for the most part, didn't or couldn't do fuckall about it, to the point where most people are happy to leave the subject alone and deny anything is happening or ignore it.

You know who gets up on soapboxes and preaches and screams about the evils of homosex day & night?

People who think about homosex day & night. That should tell you something about what to expect from people just because you share an interest.

I know I sound hostile & I apologize, Im just being curt for brevity. I honestly dont want you to be duped by artificial obligations & be free of these constructs of 'identity' altogether.

Don't agree with me. Dont attack me. Just work through the discomfort someday, give it some thought & see if you can come up with bigger visions if not different ones
>>
>>1377260
>It's entirely up to ME to decide what aspects of MY life are in public knowledge.
By that same measure it is entirely up to your partners whether or not to announce to the world that they had sex with you.
>>
>white gays living in this bubble of coming out isn't that bad
>never been jumped or made homeless or anything fucked up happen to them because of being out (aside from m-muh family wont talk to me and i feel isolated)

top kek.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>>1377658
>caring about nigger storytime
omg my sides
>>
>>1377658
this

not everyone lives in a safe space
>>
>>1377658
sorry that we're civilized
>>
>>1377658
dont be a fucking ghetto hood rat then? its not that hard
>>
>>1377658
I would agree with you wholeheartedly, save for the fact that it can and has happened to white guys as well. I've seen some abhorrent shit while living in the southern U.S. Although I guess one could say it is more likely to happen among minority groups. This issue has more to do with class than it has to do with race, I wager.
>>
>>1377886
>dont be a fucking ghetto hood rat then

lmao and how pray tell are they supposed to do that? people don't choose the fucking environment they're born into u fucking clownshoe
>>
>>1377903
Yeah homophobia is gonna be higher in areas of low income/education regardless of race

the video of that white kid getting kicked out for being gay by his terrible white trash redneck family comes to mind
>>
>>1377903
samefag here. yh that is true. its just that 90% of the time i hear that shit it's from a white gay.
>>
>>1377350
Sauce of that gif?
>>
File: yuck.jpg (187KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.jpg
187KB, 1152x2048px
>>1376640

you really have to be deep in the closet and very, very desperate for a lay to let anyone this repulsive fuck you
>>
>>1377960
kek it's normal for faggots
>>
>>1376711
Someone killed himself because of this guy. Fucking disgusting. Something needs to be done.
>>
File: 1321582559001.jpg (9KB, 293x124px) Image search: [Google]
1321582559001.jpg
9KB, 293x124px
>>1376640

This guy has no recent videos on his YT

He has no recent videos on his FB

He has no group on FB.

And yet he wants 'donations'.

And I am to infer this from an undated pic implying there is a sex tape for a man.

A vid that has absolutely no trail, mention or reference on the internet whatsoever. Not so much as a dead link, a response vid or forum mention besides this one 4chan pic portraying discussion of it on the page of the very person 'taking donations'.

So lets recap. Its a sex tape that somehow isn't popular enough to have single mention online. Its hosted in a group that he runs but none are on his page. He has not one video on his YT within the last seven months, not a single video of any gay pair on his FB whatsoever, there's not a single mention of this video online in discussion, vlogs or forums, and yet-

Some mysterious person has indicated we should search for a video by a man... so to speak... asking for donations.

If this whole thread isn't a goddam hoax, it is the perfect imitation of one.
>>
>>1378055
There are videos of him hanging out with "straight" guys he banged on his fb and people commenting on his shit praising him for his work so it seems legit
>>
>>1376640
omg is that antoine dodson LOL
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nitccfbWVq1s0hwik.gif (964KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nitccfbWVq1s0hwik.gif
964KB, 300x169px
the funny thing is that the women he's doing this for hate fags. but hes cool because, ya know, he gave them a weapon to use against their cheating men.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.