[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one have a uncensored picture of Hunter Osborn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
I was wondering if anyone has a uncensored photo of this yearbook photo. This 18 yo guy exposed himself on a team photo for a prank. It made it in to the year book until people noticed. Now he's been arrested for indecent exposure.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 580x326px
http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2016/05/03/montini-red-mountain-high-school-mesa-police-indecent-exposure-hunter-osborn/83861068/
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 941x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 941x1000px
He's slightly hot in this photo.
>>
>>1355613
Damn I came so quickly.
>>
>>1355611
Probs one of those idiots with a big d that will flash it at any possible opportunity, we need an non blurry photo ASAP
>>
>>1355620
Also 69 misdemeanors and a felony for whipping his dick out in front of the football team, it's like we live in a police state now. They fucking shower in front of each other for christs sake, they couldn't just edit the photo before they put it in the yearbook? Ugh
>>
Got to admit the whole high school straight jock guy exposing himself or acting homoerotic around each other turns me on a lot. I just remember the first time I saw another guys dick my age was in freshman year. We were trying on dress clothes for choir and this one guy who was also a swimmer pulled his junk out of his boxers and was like how do you like my stuff lol. I was later in swimming class with him that year and got to see pretty much all of his nude 360 degrees in the shower for ten minutes each day.

I would jerk it so many times a day thinking about him. It was a pain not trying to get fully erect showering with them while I was naked too. I totally blame my fetish on water sports on him. A full guys decided they had to piss so they turn off the water and tried their hardest to pee in front of us. Took them like two minutes to establish a flow lol.

The first day the kid decided that he wanted to say something to the teacher on a dare while already showering. He grabbed a wash cloth placed it over the front of his junk and talked to her from the door in the main pool area like that, his bare ass pointed towards us.
>>
File: ho.jpg (27KB, 215x621px) Image search: [Google]
ho.jpg
27KB, 215x621px
>>
>>
I want to see the goods
>>
There is a novel in there somewhere
>>
>>1355630

I remember when I was in 8th or 9th grade, this kid I went to elementary school with and was a huge dork was magically so fucking hot. joined the wrestling team, played football, so he was bigger and taller than all of us. became super popular too. in gym we were all still a little shy and shit so i never took a shower but the jock dudes were used to it from sports so they would just walk around and not give a shit. some kid was leaning over drinking from the water fountain and this guy strolls up all buff and naked and stands there right next to the kids head and is like hey can i get a drink of water. god i wanted that to have happened to me
>>
File: high-school-football-200x150.jpg (9KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
high-school-football-200x150.jpg
9KB, 200x150px
You could kinda see it in this pic. Bigger than I would have expected
>>
Any more? :D
>>
File: grandma.jpg (214KB, 704x516px) Image search: [Google]
grandma.jpg
214KB, 704x516px
>>1355786
>>
>>1355611
bump
>>
File: b95.jpg (37KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
b95.jpg
37KB, 600x390px
ITT
>>
Please I want to see him I bet he's hot
>>
Not only that, but his friends are hot, too...
>>
>>1355863
>>1355652
>>1355632
>>1355617
On his dick, I have no answer, but that's his face.
>>
>>1355786

I can't see shit
>>
>>1355617
>>1355611
>>1355613
I NEED IT!
>>
Playgirl just gave him an offer to pose nude.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 480x640px
>>
>>1356068
you can hardly even see it.

I'm surprised anyone even noticed
>>
He looks fuckable. I'd do him or at the very least, let him do me.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x1136px
Zoom in
>>
>>1356068
Ok...lame
>>
>>1355652
The nose ruins it. 2/10
>>
Needs better quality than potato
>>
Everyone thought he was gonna be hung... Lol no. and he's not THAT cute
>>
All the trouble for that? What the fuck kind of world do we live in when this becomes a huge deal to fuck up this kids life that much?
>>
>>1355998
I hope he accepts
>>
>>1356159
He only showed the tip, no way to tell how hung he is.
>>
how can anyone even tell that's a dick? how did anyone notice this, how did it blow up, why is anyone upset about a tiny white blip? i legitimately do not understand

thanks sincerely for delivering anon, but this is dumb.
>>
there are literally two threads dedicated to a tiny dick head slippin out of the beltloop. that's almost as ridiculous as arresting this dingus. now can you thirsty queens let this thread die?
>>
File: Clipboard.jpg (679KB, 2044x640px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard.jpg
679KB, 2044x640px
>>
>>1356251
the head of his cock is sticking out of his waist band your retard
>>
This link is uncensored: And if I were this guy, I would recant and say that it was a prank dildo poking out. Regardless of what has been said so far, I would recant. Based on the photo there would be absolutely ZERO way to prove otherwise.

https://realitycheck753.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/high-school-football-player-charged-with-70-counts-of-indecent-exposure-for-this-team-photo/
>>
>>1356243
he probably brought it up to show off something he did in hs. it got out of hand via social media and then the news and school became aware of it. his fault both times.
>>
>>1356243

Welcome to the land of the free and home of outdated puritanical values.
>>
We all pulled pranks in school I remember being a junior in high school in shop class we made pin hole cameras out of oat mill boxes when the cameras were done two of my friend dropped their pants and let a fellow student take photos of their naked bums all that happened was we all got suspended The two playgirl model wannabes the photographer and me (I refused to snitch) I understand the laws are written to protect children but Hunter is a child himself! He did not intend to harm anyone he is just being a high school senior who is proud of his anatomy

I have not seen the photo but my opinion is if they did not charge Hunter in the fall they should never have charged Him For several reasons,
He did not distribute the photo the school did.
The Yearbook Staff should have done a better job proofreading the photos before they were ever added to Yearbook! Let this kid have a future without a criminal record He has hurt no one! Let him graduate and go to college and let him put this case of judgement behind him!
>>
File: img_1619.jpg (164KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
img_1619.jpg
164KB, 480x640px
>>
>>1356681

Wow it's fucking nothing

>This triggers the Amerilards
>>
im not even surprised people on hm are this fucking desperate to see the cock of an ugly as fuck guy like him
degenerates
>>
File: naomi_shade.webm (80KB, 340x190px) Image search: [Google]
naomi_shade.webm
80KB, 340x190px
>americans getting triggered by a dick peeking from some guy's pants
you faggots are so sheltered
>>
hes so fucking hot im gonna cum to him tonight
>>
Looks like at least the two guys in front of him knew what he was doing, look how they leave a gap between them so he is visible, but everyone else in the front is right next to each other.
>>
All this over a penis peeking out of some waistband? I want a refund.
>>
I'd let him fuck the cum out of me ahha
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.