[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Jews.png (51KB, 1302x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Jews.png
51KB, 1302x1296px
So?
>>
>>979290
>atheism is not a sect of Judaism.
>>
>>979290
Neat chart. Christian Jew, I guess.
>>
>>979290
>Armenian Orthodox
>Not Oriental Orthodox

>Presbyterian popping out of Lutheranism

>Nation of Islam being a thing

0/10
>>
File: 1458507289460.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1458507289460.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>Nation of Islam
>A legitimate sect of Islam
That's on par with saying the Black Hebrew Israelites are a legitimate sect of Judaism
>>
>>979290
cathar so i can use female generals and councillors
>>
>>979339
>legitimate
it doesn't matter whether it is legitimate and/or retarded (see mormons). ADD BLACK HEBREWS TO THE CHART
>>
>not listing Zoroastrianism as proto-Judaism
>>
>>979424
Judaism came first; Zoroaster believed the torah the Jews brought with them into captivity, and mixed it with a little pagan fire god worship.
>>
>>979434
No, Zoroastrianism came first, it's simply that the religion was not codified until the 6th century BCE.
>>
>Not listing multiple forms of orthodox judaism.

>calling askenazic jews "orthodox", paving over other distinct jewish traditions

>not having reconstructionist judiasm, jewish renewal, neolog, or other groups.

>not having conservative judaism be a split within the reform movement like it actually was.

>not listing specific distinct theologies of different false messiahs like shabbtai zvi and joeseph frank

0/10 no one ever gets these right
>>
Wheres Ethiopian Orthodox?
>>
>>979434
Yeah, Zoroaster in bumfuck Afghanistan robbed the Jews all the way in Babylon circa 3rd century BC.
>>
Where the fuck are Protestants on this tree?
>>
>>980628
They branch off from Catholic. If your special snowflake denomination isn't on there I feel bad for you son.
>>
>>979290
Reformed Jew. Got my bris and my bar mitzvah and everything.
>>
>>980673
Good.
>>
>>979290
>Conservative and reform
>Sects of Orthodox

>Implying that Sephardic Jews are a sect and not a geographically distinct culture of Jews

3/10
>>
>>981102
Why did you give it such a low rating, anon? Please, please reconsider your rating. I need a good score.
>>
Bahaism has way more right than the fucking Nation of Islam to be on that list
>>
>>979290
this chart is shit
nestorianism is about the nature of christ, specifically the non trinitarian belief in a human and divine nature that is seperate in christ

islam is an offshoot that has no real connection to any surviving christian sect

even then with islam its wrong, sufism is the mysticism and theology of the shitskins book, thats why the hadith scholars where sufis but also another sect at the same time, which is why you get sufi-suni and sufi-shia

also where is the protestants here? Do you consider cathar protestant based off it being in the same tier as anglican and lutheran? Catharism thrived in the 12th to 14th century

also where is the devil on here? Wahhabis? Why does it least eastern and armenian orthodox but not any other orthodox denomonations? Or Copts?
>>
File: theevolutionofabraham.png (55KB, 2466x486px) Image search: [Google]
theevolutionofabraham.png
55KB, 2466x486px
I made a better chart
rate it fags
>>
File: 1457991130300.jpg (175KB, 1378x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1457991130300.jpg
175KB, 1378x1062px
>>979348
>Not going Messalian for that consanguineous pucci
>>
>>981425
>Zionism being a religion
>Quakers leading to American protestant sects
>Not showing non-trinitarian early christian sects (arians etc.)
6/10
>>
>>981572
it literally lists arians right their under non-trinitarian
>>
>nestorian church to Islam

literally what? awful chart
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.