[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cristero War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cristero_mexican_flag.png (122KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
cristero_mexican_flag.png
122KB, 1024x585px
Tell me about the masonic persecutions of Christians in Mexico during the mid '20s /his/.
>>
>>975366
honestly it was pretty rude
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 214x317px
>>975366
Based Cristeros
>>
>>975366
There were none?
>>
File: Catholic Hanged 0.jpg (464KB, 2124x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Catholic Hanged 0.jpg
464KB, 2124x1336px
>>976894
>>
>>976906
Yea? Seems that the government weren't too nice, though.
>>
How did the tulpa of OLOG survive? Usually when it's Christian-persecuting time they make sure to destroy the relics.
>>
>>976949
Probably would have tipped the scales to literally everyone in Mexico opposing the government. It's as much a national icon as a religious one.
>>
Didn't know anything about this. Amazing. Is it always Catholics that take arms against oppression? Remind me the last time when Protestants did something like this.
>>
Justified desu
>>
>>975366
It really strange Masonic Mexians tried to destroy Catholicism only to be stopped by Masonic Americans. Those meddling masons just cant get anything right
>>
>>975366
I have the same opinion of Rulfo on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V74yJztkx-c
>>
>>977047
>46 minutes
Tl;dh
>>
>>976972
The Thirty Years war you idolatrous Papist dog.
>>
Is there a country more buttfucked by the Freemasonry than Mexico?
>>
>>977210
The U.S. :^)
>>
>>977210
Freemasonry can't have been in too many butts there, otherwise they'd still have their monarchy.
>>
>>977210
Afganistan
>>
>>977271
The political parties in the beginning were divided into two separate branches of freemasonry. The York ones were liberals and behind many political schemes to prevent a ruling monarchy in Mexico.
>>
>>977280
That's just false, though. Things like that are made up by conspiracy theorists to quench their cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>977391
M8, that is in every average Mexican history textbook.
>>
>>977415
Mexico is known for it's high academic standards after all.
>>
>>977421
And the rest of the world is known for their ignorance about Mexican culture and history. Search "la historia mínima de México". It's published by El colegio de México, which is a university with universal prestige.
>>
>>977271
But it were freemasons the ones who rebelled against the first mexican empire, Santana is probably a well known name among them.

Also it was a mexican mason aided by american masons the one that killed our austrian mason emperor.
>>
>>977475
>But it were freemasons the ones who rebelled against the first mexican empire,
No, it was rebels who rebelled. Saying that they were Masons is like saying it was Catholics or Presbyterians who rebelled against the empire.
Just because they were members doesn't make it a driving force, and your understanding of the structure is quite incorrect.
>>
>>977034
>only to be stopped by Masonic Americans
Actually the Americans supported the Mexican government.
>>
>>975366
>tfw the pope intervenes
>makes a deal with the Mexican government
>tells the cristero to lay down their arms
>the cristero get massacred

Another example of the Pope trying to meddle in politics and fucking up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.