[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 2016 and God realises that modern technology and science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: AHHHHTHEfreshchampagne.png (270KB, 474x309px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHTHEfreshchampagne.png
270KB, 474x309px
It's 2016 and God realises that modern technology and science makes belief in the Bible hard. He talks to you and only you in your sleep. You are now given the absolute knowledge that Jesus was real and he really did perform miracles.

Now what do you do?
>>
>>
...hedoes'tdo'nything?
>>
idk, make a bible app for android and mac?
>>
>>949506
Check myself into a mental asylum
>>
Wake up, think about the weird dream I had, and go on with my life.
>>
File: tip.gif (49KB, 101x40px) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
49KB, 101x40px
>>949529
>>
>>949506
Pray, attend church, and keep my faith to myself as Jesus taught instead of evangelizing obstinately.

Maybe masturbate less.
>>
>>949506
>2016
>sleeping
>>
AHHHHHH
>>
>>949506
Die happy
>>
Tell him to solve his problems, I have enough of my own.
>>
>>949506
I live a devout life but stay out of other people's business as much as possible, as I realize it took a direct, personal experience with God to make me a believer and understand that this will be the deciding factor for other people who are on the fence.
>>
>>949506
Take my meds, I'm slipping again, it seems.
>>
>>949506
Start working with the homeless, maybe live on a diet of puss.
>>
>>949506
Actually try to live a more devout and moral life.
I'm probably going to end up a saint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyLjbMBpGDA
>>
>>949506
This is actually happening in places where the Word of God cannot reach. Men and women are having dreams of a faceless man in a brilliant white robe holding out His arms to them.

You to go that man; you go to Jesus. You become one of His.
>>
Satan has used technology and pseudo-science to convince people that angels, demons and God don't exist.

Good job atheists, you fell for it.
>>
>>949506
Start spreading the good word using well-reasoned arguments supported by evidence. I either get called crazy, or I'll be getting a message from the Vatican telling me to come on over. Either way, I spread the good word.
>>
Well, I did receive a mystical vision of a bunch of singing angelic beings in a dream, when I was reading the Pentateuch for the first time.

Less than a year later, I'm a post-theist and kind of addicted to the history of religions and mythologies.
>>
Travel to the Vatican City and tell the pope that I'm taking over
>>
What a stupid thread.
>>
>>949506
Climb to the top of the nearest clock tower with my Remington model 700 and await further instructions
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (883KB, 2120x1656px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
883KB, 2120x1656px
>>949506
Having learned that contemporary Christian tales are true, I pledge my soul to Lucifer and get peppered for demonic antics.
>>
>>949506
Not hard for me
>>
>>950681
Team satan all the way! gud is just a little bitch who cant do anything real not like my homeboy lucifer he is so chill and let me fuck his demon girls.
>>
>>953156
Good plan
>>
Maaaahhhhh the French champaign
>>
>>950681
> Implying it's not Loki who have convinced Europeans that it's not only a single God, but that said God came from the middle east of all places.
He's fucking laughing in Asgard as we speak, because there's people actually taking his spoof seriously.
>>
File: big guy.jpg (65KB, 291x430px) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
65KB, 291x430px
for u
>>
>>949506
>he talks to you in your sleep

Wake up and tell myself how silly my dream was
>>
>>949513
>>949511
underrated posts
>>
>>950638
>faceless man
>must be Jesus
>>
>>949506
>He did that without resolving theological questions, or at least which branch of Christianity is right.
Thanks for making me more confused, Jesus.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.