[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove me reality exista...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 262x193px
Prove me reality exista...
>>
>>942859
*exists
>>
File: tiggered.jpg (6KB, 172x225px) Image search: [Google]
tiggered.jpg
6KB, 172x225px
>what if like, everything was like, inside of my head, man.....
>yeah haha what if... like.. nothing is real... it's all in my head... hehehe... you're in my head... that guy on 4chan who told me i was a fucking retard? in my head.... my head? in my head.... hehhhehh u can't prove nufin
>>
>>942859
I can't.
But it's irrelevant, because even if reality is just in my head, there is no known way to exit it and getting to know what is beyond.
/thread
>>
>>942859
why don't YOU prove you are not a philosophical zombie
>>
There is infinite universe inside of you which you can effect and an infinite universe outside of you which you can't unless you've managed to tune your inner worlds to the right specifications. Sorcery and thoughtform 101.
>>
Also, "reality" is essentially illusion. A dream come true.
>>
>>942903
Keep that in mind the next time you try to discredit empiricism.
>>
>>942883
>hehhhehh u can't prove nufin
>triggered
>implying the majority of this board isn't just "don't know nuffin" memer idiots

You should be used to it if you're here for more than a week.
>>
If reality is in your head then where's your head?
>>
>>942859
>prove to me that I'm not dead right now
>you can't! reality simply doesn't exist! LOL!
>'son why do you do this'
>>
>>942917
Why would I want to do that? I said that even if reality is just a product of my mind, I can't experience or interact with anything beyond it. So the best thing to do is to just treat it as actual reality, because I'm basically locked into it and limited by it's rules, i. e. I can't fly or travel back in time etc. just by imagining it. Sot it not being "actually" real wouldn't change anything.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>942930
>Why would I want to do that?
>>
>>942859
I'll beat the shit out of you.
>>
File: aXm4468xjU.jpg (20KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4468xjU.jpg
20KB, 650x650px
>>942917
It's not like empiricism is baseless, it just can't account for what can't be replicated. Such is the realm of the 11th dimension, the whimsical plane of irrationality that provides the immutable chaos of shifting algorithms that is emotion.
>>
>>942942
based mysticists
>>
>>942918
They are still memer idiots.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.