[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what history did the Nazis try to appropriate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I know they attempted to argue Jesus wasn't a Jew. What else?
>>
Depends on which nazis you mean. They wasn't an uniform belief you know, it varies from person to person.

Himmler in particular was literally WEWUZ tier moron who believed ancient Egyptian and Mayan civilizations were built by Aryans and even sent an expedition to Tibet to prove that Tibetans are actually Aryan.
>>
He wasn't a Jew, he was a Judean.
>>
>>942368
He was from the tribe of Judah, therefore he was a Jew. If you believe the Bible it literally pushes Davidic descent as well.
>>
>>942373
Jews didn't exist until after 500AD when the Talmud was fully written.
>>
File: jooze.png (95KB, 1663x830px) Image search: [Google]
jooze.png
95KB, 1663x830px
>>942385
Nah, Jews started existing after the Judaites got captured by Babylonians and started (re)writing their holy books, effectively alienating themselves from what remained of other Israelites.
>>
>>942389
The Bible does not use the word "Jew" even once. Jews did not exist back then, only Israelites and Judahites did while the peoples of the Levant were known as Judeans to the Romans and Greeks. Your picture is completely retarded.
>>
>>942420
Anon please. Yehudim = Jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_%28word%29#Yehudi_in_the_Hebrew_Bible

>Judeans

Two tribes inhabited Judea after the northern kingdom collapsed, Judah and Benjamin. Those belonging to the tribe of Judah are the "Jews".
>>
>>942361

did Himmler make any effort to give the Germans credit for Rome?
>>
>>942424
You believe conspiracy theory tier ideas. Maybe Jews have this odd belief about who Jews are but I've never read this in the Bible and it's not what the ancient Israelites believed.
>>
>>942439
Jewish religion (Judaism) is basically a heresy to ancient Israelite faith, I think we both agree on that. Except you seem to claim the split happened in 500 AD whereas I claim it happened after Samaria collapsed.
>>
>>942389
You're just pretending to be ignorant. In modern sense jews = people who worship Yahwe (excluding samaritans)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.