[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he heal Alexei?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ras_1866302b.jpg (107KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
ras_1866302b.jpg
107KB, 620x388px
How did he heal Alexei?
>>
with the power of his massive dick
>>
>>937788
heard some dumb shit from my great grandmother that Rasputin probably practiced as a midwife or OBGYN equivalent.

I never paid much attention to her, but it would make sense how intimate he was with treating hemophilia, using the same kind of blood thickeners (tranexamic acid) that were given to women with heavy flows or cervical bleeding after birth.

Maybe you can derive more out of that, but it at least gives you a start.
>>
>>937963
Well why did it take so long to kill him
>>
File: 1434148193887.jpg (105KB, 432x619px) Image search: [Google]
1434148193887.jpg
105KB, 432x619px
>>937980
Spooky jew magic.

Those Yidds summoned something from the bowels of slav land that was never meant to see the light of day again, and for their dedication to that aged horror, they were given immortality and big dicks.
>>
He stopped them from using acetaminophen, which has blood thinning effects.
>>
I remember a teacher mentioning once that it had alot to do with calming him down. When he was freaking out his blood was pumping like crazy.
>>
With friendship
Friendship is magic
>>
>>937788
You would be surprised, but Rasputin was indeed magic.
>>
He would just have Alexei lay in bed whilst he pretended to do mystical bullshit. Whereas doctors of the time would do all kinds of wacky shit that we now know doesn't work as well as just lying in bed.
>>
>>937980
His assassins were effeminate Russian aristocrats who fainted at the sight of blood and had never lifted anything heavier than a tennis racket.
>>
>>940733
You're thinking of British ""nobility"". The Russian aristocracy was comprised of 10/10 hairy, manly, burly Boyar husbandos
>>
>>937788
Alexei used to take medicine with a blood-thinning effect. He made him stop it
>>
>>940741
Not since Peter
>>
>>940741
Maybe you should actually read the autobiography of your husbando who used to prance around the streets of Moscow in drag, hoping and fearing that some filthy gypsy would rape his degenerate boypussy.
No, really.
>>
>>940765
>Moscow
Err, Saint Petersbourg's rather.
>>
>>940747
>>940765
Lies! Twink sissybois are a Western thing: Rossiya has nothing but 10/10 manly husbandos!
>>
>>940798
Barafags pls go
>>
>>937788
The first historical meme
>>
>>937788
Herbs. One must've been a blood thicker
>>
File: 1458875841508.jpg (89KB, 757x567px) Image search: [Google]
1458875841508.jpg
89KB, 757x567px
>>940703

The ride never ends
>>
Confirmation Bias.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.