[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power level thread Who could 1v1 Leonidas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (52KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 470x313px
Power level thread

Who could 1v1 Leonidas?
>>
Anyone after firearms were widespread
>>
>>932814
Epaminondas.
>>
>>932833
Anyone after implies that the average European citizen has a firearm.
>>
>>932833
>1v1
>using firearms Lolz

Don't be THAT guy
>>
With weapons, anyone with a firearm.
Without weapons, Mike Tyson probs.
>>
>>932814
people in the past used to be much smaller due to worse nutrition, so Leonida was probably around 1.60. so a modern bigger guy with some martial arts training could probably beat him.
>>
>>932852
Boxers are no good in street fights with equal trained fighters and with no rules
>>
>>932814
Thrasyboulos.
>>
>>932863
>Boxers
>Not good in fights
>Muh no rules

Yeah I bet your scratching and nut kicking is really advantageous against a guy who can literally kill you with one quick punch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8
>>
>>932863
m8 leonidas probably never trained unarmed as effectively as mike did. And he was probably a raging manlet.
>>
>>932814
Probably any modern day marine
>>
>>932861
Yeah like if the spartans didn't train since childs and had martial arts and they were teach how to kill not to put someone in the floor in a combat with rules.
>>
>>932863
>boxers are no good in street fights
t. martial arts expert
>with no rules
Leonidas would have no ears by the end of the fight senpai, Mike Tyson don't give no shits
>>
>>932814
What about Rondah Rousey ?
>>
>>932852
Boxers tend to be btfo on a 1v1 with someone who can grapple. I hate admitting it because I love stand up fighting but it's true. The Gracie's initially dominated mma for a reason. Leonidas has probably been wrestling oily men since he was a lad.

I'd say he'd lose to an mma fighter, but not with total certainty Mike Tyson
>>
Phyrrus
>>
>>932814
he was 60 yo in the photo, so most posters here - excluding the autists ofc
>>
File: proud greek heritage.jpg (362KB, 800x873px) Image search: [Google]
proud greek heritage.jpg
362KB, 800x873px
>>932898
Yeah that sure as hell makes up for beeing a manlet that is 20% shorter and is about as muscular as the average normie today.
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>933091
>he was 60 yo in the photo
Its a painting from 1814 by
Jacques-Louis David called LĂ©onidas aux Thermopyles. David never met him and with utmost likelyhood never saw an original depiction of Leonidas.
>>
>>932863
Tyson started out fighting on the streets as a kid when he met Cus D'Amato.
>>
>>932863
>muh no rules!

Ok Krav-kiddie.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>>932897
ugh
>>
>>932814
he was trained from the age of 6 to be a fucking badass. no one around now is anywhere near his equal. so dont be silly, he'd smash any motherfucker in a 1 on 1.
>>
I could beat Leonidas

t.learned how to fight from my animes
>>
>>932814
The Spartans trained to fight in groups and formations, which is why they were successful, so anyone who had training in single combat could potentially beat him
>>
>>934652
objectively wrong

any special forces could easily be his equal on the sole fact that back then people were smaller due to lower nutrition

with modern diets, even the shortest asian would have the advantage over Leonidas in size, and those with a bigger size have an overwhelming advantage in a fight before accounting for skill, and if you're going to try to discount the martial skills of any special operator you're a greekaboo that needs to get the fuck out.
>>
File: simpsons_cracked.jpg (3KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_cracked.jpg
3KB, 93x125px
>>933476
>I meet a genuine autist
>he thinks hes smart
>MFW
>>
>>933043
the averange male teen could kick her ass
>>
File: lions.png (237KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
lions.png
237KB, 800x527px
>>
>>932814
Maximinus Thrax
>>
the strength of the Spartans came from their discipline and military experience not from the individual military prowess of any individual Spartan

phalanx warfare was all about holding formation and trying to strike at the exposed flanks
>>
Miyamoto Musashi should won this easily.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.