[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has sex as an act always been as twisted as it is now? A lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: autistic_waifu.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
autistic_waifu.webm
3MB, 640x640px
Has sex as an act always been as twisted as it is now? A lot of bdsm shit looks like it was inspired by medieval contraptions and im generally curious as to how human sex has gotten to the point it's at now. Surely there was something that pushed humans over the edge of having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>925032
i was just curious aboout when french kissing was invented? human being always did it?
>>
>>925032
>>925049
Go ask your mom bobby
>>
>>925049
>he's never frenched a monkey
get out virgin
>>
I have read theories that the risk of getting raped by proto-/r9k/ers who failed to have sex in any other way was quite big during the ancient times, which lead many women having to develop a enjoyment for it to survive it.

Any reason why anything like voraphilia could become a thing?
>>
>>925391
That's an extension of dominance/fear/ sadomasochism, at least usually.
>>
>>925032
What is the context of that video?
>>
>>925032
No. The collapse of the Catholic Church has allowed the West to fall under the influence of a certain someone and enter into a free fall of degeneracy and sin.
>>
>>925032
>having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

That has never been the norm.
>>
>>925032
>that webm
is she pretending to be retarded?
>>
> Twisted
> Now

I've remember reading on /his/ about some lesbian Babylonian sex cult with human sacrifices.

I also remember someone in the same thread speaking about some ancient civilization who had some sort of whore temple. So before someone got married they had to go to a temple to prostitute themselves, and the men paid whatever they wanted. The women weren't allowed to leave until someone bought and fucked them, leading to some ugly women standing there for years, because why bother with the ugly ones when you can fuck Barbara from your school for half a copper coin.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (3KB, 110x88px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
3KB, 110x88px
>>926517
> According to the 5th-century BC historian Herodotus, the rites performed at these temples included sexual intercourse, or what scholars later called sacred sexual rites

> "The foulest Babylonian custom is that which compels every woman of the land to sit in the temple of Aphrodite and have intercourse with some stranger at least once in her life. Many women who are rich and proud and disdain to mingle with the rest, drive to the temple in covered carriages drawn by teams, and stand there with a great retinue of attendants. But most sit down in the sacred plot of Aphrodite, with crowns of cord on their heads; there is a great multitude of women coming and going; passages marked by line run every way through the crowd, by which the men pass and make their choice. Once a woman has taken her place there, she does not go away to her home before some stranger has cast money into her lap, and had intercourse with her outside the temple; but while he casts the money, he must say, “I invite you in the name of Mylitta” (that is the Assyrian name for Aphrodite). It does not matter what sum the money is; the woman will never refuse, for that would be a sin, the money being by this act made sacred. So she follows the first man who casts it and rejects no one. After their intercourse, having discharged her sacred duty to the goddess, she goes away to her home; and thereafter there is no bribe however great that will get her. So then the women that are fair and tall are soon free to depart, but the uncomely have long to wait because they cannot fulfil the law; for some of them remain for three years, or four. There is a custom like this in some parts of Cyprus."
>>
>>926517
>. So before someone got married they had to go to a temple to prostitute themselves, and the men paid whatever they wanted.
Wait, but what happens if the woman gets knocked up? Were you supposed to marry her anyway and raise the other man's child? Were the Babylonians cucks?
>>
>>925032
Not expert but from my understanding the rise of media has made pronagraphy more readily available and made fetishes more common either because people get bored or they are actually exposed to what they want when they never would have before. This is not to say they didn't exist before because they totally did just the numbers were very different. But I would bet a higher percentage of people would duck animals a thousand years ago versus now.
>>
>>925032
sex was never about just the missionairy position for the sole purpose of recreation... the ancient romans even drove a plant to extinction because it worked as an anticonceptive
>>
File: faguette.jpg (119KB, 1600x1533px) Image search: [Google]
faguette.jpg
119KB, 1600x1533px
>>925032

get a life OP
>>
It has to do with the structure of society disintegrating. Power relations are no longer predefined by society but always chaotically fluctuating, which pushes mimetic rivalry to its extreme. More people become aware of the modern reality that their status hinges on the minutest details, which has all kinds of psychological consequences, for instance a strong increase in the frequency of bipolar disorders, or in the domain of sex, in any domination-related fetishes (bdsm, cuckoldry, transsexuality etc).
>>
>>925049
Apparently in some areas kissing wasn't a thing until foreigners brought it. I'm told that in my country, Montenegro, kissing wasn't done as a romantic act until later on. Not sure how true this is.
>>
>>925032

For many women and men sex is a game of dominance. It was probably much more raw -including surprise sex aka rape- within the early humans. From then on other early civs in Europe didn't seem to give much of a ...fuck, about what is appropriate or not.
Sexual moral seems to derrive directly from our glorious judeo-christian values.
>>
>>926019
>Implying the Catholic Church wasn't decadent, unholy and under the influence of that certain someone.
>>
>>926533
>Wait, but what happens if the woman gets knocked up? Were you supposed to marry her anyway and raise the other man's child? Were the Babylonians cucks?

Yea. Cuckolding have been a cornerstone of conservative and traditionalist political philosophy for as long we've written sources from human history. By making sure you can't know who the father is you're strengthening the civil society so no one may kill the kid.
>>
>>927440
Most long lasting civilizations turned to monogamy. Guys everywhere were still fucking concubines and prostitutes.
>>
>>925032
You have more information about peoples' sex habits today than thousands of years ago.
>>
>>927525
Fuckin' Pius VI
>>
>>925952
No context, just a cute girl not knowing how to eat """"""""exotic""""""""" food.
>>
>>927434
I've heard the same from some reliable academic sources. Some societies had other facial touching act in a similar way, however.
>>
>>927214
I'm talking about the dawn of man where they were more close to dogs than modern humans. You don't see dogs going about just to fuck for the pleasure of it, the male dogs smells the female in heat and somehow he just knows she needs a dick in her.
>>
>>929661
>cute girl
It's Taylor Swift. A lot of /r9k/ fags and other losers are obsessed with her.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.