[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: another human.png (326KB, 660x333px) Image search: [Google]
another human.png
326KB, 660x333px
do you ever feel like this government (usa) was imposed on you and as grown so powerful we cannot rid ourselves of it, (in such a large population) and the IRS is racketeering you? How do you feel about the saying "Taxation is Theft".

Like you must make sure these Senators are getting their triple digit salaries or else you will be hunted down. And who has a say in it?
>>
>>918191
I agree with your opinion but what do.
Have fun with the shitposters.
>>
>>918232
that is such a carter thing to say
>>
Having such a a large government apparatus has its pros and its cons but generally the benefits outweigh the risks.

"Taxation is theft" is childish and naive. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: analia_hounie_03_display.jpg (117KB, 422x640px) Image search: [Google]
analia_hounie_03_display.jpg
117KB, 422x640px
>>918243
How is it childish??

Eleborate? I am a minarchist and believe Taxation fine in the proper form but right now, it feels like we live under a giant mob and they come over with guns drawn to make sure you have paid your dues
>>
File: thomaspaine.png (2KB, 512x178px) Image search: [Google]
thomaspaine.png
2KB, 512x178px
>>918191
I lean heavily towards libertarianism, however most people in the world are not autists dedicated to some philosophical abstraction, they are naturally hostile towards anyone who isn't part of their tribe which makes this utopia a fantasy,

Technically it is theft, however it is not the government (the noncorrupt elements of the government anyway) that are stealing from you, it is the potential criminals, foreign invaders and sometimes material concerns that force you to rely on the government.
>>
>>918191
>>>/pol/
>>
my Dad runs a small business & they tax the shit out of him because he's not clever enough to cook the books like all the well-connected folks who know accountants.

I don't think people should be rewarded for misrepresenting income etc but that's just how the world works. I think that's why it's childish to say 'taxation is theft'; it's very naive to expect the govt not to take the little man by his ankles, turn him upside down, and shake out his pockets.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.