[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160326_012640.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_012640.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
What hat is this from? I can see a Nazi swastika and it's from 1944, this person was a relative of mine, were they a member of Nazi Germany?
>>
File: IMG_20160326_012548.jpg (801KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_012548.jpg
801KB, 3120x4160px
Another picture
>>
No, I think he fought for the Soviets, man
>>
>>888555
You sure? Looks American to me
>>
>>888555
I'm trying to ascertain weather it's a military cap or not lol
>>
isn't that actually a Finnish Rune-mark?
>>
>>888529
>were they a member of Nazi Germany?
Everyone who lived in Germany at the time was. They were the ruling political party.
>>
>>888580
My nan had never mentioned it, and as far as i know he didn't fight in WW2 due to his age. I just wanted to know if this meant he was a Nazi, or just had to follow policy.
>>
>>888580
I think OP meant "believed in Nazi ideals", not just existing there.
>>
>>888529

German field/ski cap. Issued to a wide variety of soldiers in the German army. The Reichsadler on your uniform does not mean you are a party member or hold their beliefs, it means you are under arms in the German military. This is the equivalent of a modern garrison cover.
>>
Considering it's older guy and from 1944 he might have been mobilized into Volkssturm or some other militia.
>>
Your grandpa raped and killed a couple of Jew kids OP. Move on.
>>
File: 2016-03-25_22-14-40.png (308KB, 463x361px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-25_22-14-40.png
308KB, 463x361px
What's going on here? Is he trying to grow a Hitlerstache or am I retarded?
>>
>>888529

That's an SS executioners hat, the roundel insignia means he is personally responsible for at least a hundred executed Jews, likely by hand.
>>
>>888730
This.
>>
>>888580
I hope nobody believes this bait.
>>
>>889167
What fucking bait? He's saying
> a member of Nazi Germany
A member of a country pretty fucking obviously means every citizen of the said country. Oh and by the way Nazi Germany was the name of the country at that time.

Now if he said "a member of the Nazi Party" (note that we are talking about a party instead of a country now), or "a Nazi supporter" or something of the same spirit, we would be talking about something which might have indicate his support for the Nazis. Gosh can you read first and post shit afterwards?
>>
>>890177
Before some fucking autistic sperg with no reading capabilities starts this, no, they didn't officially call it "Nazi Deutchland". I was wrong, it is a common way to call that country in that period nowadays, from a history perspective.
>>
>>888730
this op, be careful when walking alone, the mossad will get to you
>>
>>888613
*Germanic
It was also standard issue in Austria-Hungary (later Austria) and Switzerland.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.