[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christposters, can you prove that Satan exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Christposters, can you prove that Satan exists?
>>
>empirical proof for anthopomorphisized concepts

This meme again
>>
Satan exists but god doesnt
>>
File: 325235235235.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
325235235235.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
What God creates, Satan can destroy.
>>
File: baudelaire-337802.jpg (56KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
baudelaire-337802.jpg
56KB, 850x400px
>>873446
>>
File: hr_giger_satan_i1.jpg (236KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hr_giger_satan_i1.jpg
236KB, 826x1200px
>>
>>873456
>not being a positivist
>thinking everything is just a coincidence without causality other than an anthopomorphisized concept
>living each day like tomorrow may be judgement day
>>
>>873446
Jews made me believe in Satan and convert back to Christianity. I'm not even joking. I think they are Satan, collectively.
>>
>>874858
Then why are Satan and the Jews depicted in the bible as two separate entities? Do you think a bunch of Jews followed Jesus into the desert and offered him all the kingdoms of the world?
>>
>>875264
Thanks my Rabbi
>>
>>875276
You're welcome, always happy to use my pilpul skills to correct the misconceptions of the goyim.
>>
>>873464
>the greatest trick I ever pulled was convincing everyone that I don't actually rule the world
See how much weight such a statement has?
>>
>>873470
worship the frost
>>
Prove?
No I can't prove anything outside of mathematics.
However the fact the fact that technological systems are inherently dehumanizing, xeno-estrogens seem to be an unavoidable byproduct of industrial chemistry, and touchscreens inhibit the neuromuscular development of children is far too diabolical to be coincidence in my opinion.
>>
>>875264
>Do you think a bunch of Jews followed Jesus into the desert and offered him all the kingdoms of the world?

Certainly sounds like something they would do.
>>
>>873446
https://desustorage.org/his/thread/663256/#666666
>>
>>875304
but the jews
>>
>>875304
You have to admit that would be one hell of a trick though.
>>
>>875304
But that's not a trick because you don't actually rule the world whereas Satan actually does exist so it's a false equivalency.

>inb4 haha I actually do rule the world and you fell for my trick XDDDD
>>
>>873446
Satan is an allegory for bestial need/desire.
>>
>>875355
I hope you think God is an allegory too then, Christposter.
>>
>>875304
>completely missing the point
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.