[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the Solutrean hypothesis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Can we talk about the Solutrean hypothesis?
>>
I would love to but I dont know much about the theory itself, Isn't it about proto-indo Europeans migrating to north america?
>>
>>813913
Yes

It's a hypothesis, end of discussion.
>>
It's about on par with the black Olmec theory.
>>
>>813913
Europids being native to the Americas is a very stupid theory as their DNA doesnt make it past India in genetic maps.
>>
>>814881
Notice the negative canthal tilted eyes which the natives don't have.
>>
WE
>>
the discussion pisses me off, because I don't believe the participants have honest intentions

native americans and their white guilt liberals are trying to dismiss it because it implies that the current natives aren't the first ones, and they accuse its proponents of eurocentrism

then we have retard stormfronters who defend it tooth and nail because it's another "white accomplishment"

why can't we just find the truth? isn't the truth itself a reward? does it NEED to be a race war?
>>
>>814872
that's the beginning of a discussion though
>>
>>814881
WE WUZ WHOEVER DA FUCK DOSE NIGGAZ ARE N SHIET
>>
Jews in academia hate the truth

Aryans were the first humans in America, and killing all the thieving red subhumans was poetic justice in the "colonial" era
>>
>>818197
SPICS N SHIEET
>>
>>818185
To be honest, there isn't really much to discuss. No academics really take the Solutrean hypothesis seriously anymore because of a lack of evidence
>>
>>814885
Explain haplogroup X then.
>>
>>818250
No, it's the jews
>>
>>818255
Shocker, mongoloids and caucasoids diverged when they reached siberia
>>
>>818255

Some Native Americans of Algonquian descent(and Kennewick man) have a mitochondrial DNA marker called X2a, which means it's inherited from mothers only. The closest match in the old world(X2j) is surprisingly found in the El-Hayez Oasis of Egypt with a common age estimate of about 20k years.
It's technically possible although very hypothetical that it somehow went from North Africa to North America. As far as I know there's no autosomal DNA evidence for that kind of a migration but a more detailed examination might change that.
It might be more likely that there was a migration from somewhere like Kazakhstan to both Egypt and America.

http://www.phylotree.org/tree/X.htm
>>
>>818348
Or it could have been a very rapid migration limited to a few short generations. Mitochondrial and Y-dna groupings aren't indelible. Population changes can wipe them the fuck out, erasing that history and skewing the remains. Look at Europe. European pre-neolithic haplotypes are radically different from modern ones, and some of those genetic groupings no longer even exist.

One would surmise that they were out-reproduced, murdered, and (occasionally) raped from the record. All it takes is for a woman to be raped, her resulting son to have a child with a woman from a different lineage, and then that final child to have a son with a man of a different lineage. Three generations, in an era where your life expectancy might be shit. Complicate that with war.
>>
>>813913
Not backed up by any reputable genetic or linguistic evidence. Pretty weaksauce shit, really.
>>
>>818237
>>818256
Why do you think this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.