[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we have a fun facts thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Soviet_party.png (25KB, 710x475px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_party.png
25KB, 710x475px
can we have a fun facts thread?
>>
I have one
>facts are meme history
this is just like leddit or /pol/
>>
The oldest wheeled vehicle was discovered in Slovenia dated from around 3300bc
>>
fun fact: on December 13, 1937, about 30 Japanese soldiers murdered all but two of 11 Chinese in the house at No. 5 Xinlukou. A woman and her two teenaged daughters were raped, and Japanese soldiers rammed a bottle and a cane into her vagina. An eight-year-old girl was stabbed, but she and her younger sister survived. They were found alive two weeks after the killings by an elderly woman.
>>
Fanta was created in Nazi Germany.
>>
Ask ur mom

She'll tell you the fun things i did to her
hehe
>>
Fun fact: the Catholic Church never persecuted anyone for doing science.
>>
>>78376
Robert E. Barns actually developed a prototype machine gun in 1850s before Hiram Maxim did

Maxim's invention and design was still a fuckton better but Barns had the right idea
>>
Theodore "teddy" Theodore Roosevelt actually said "I am a Jelly Dougnut" when he addressed the communist of the Panama Canal
>>
Fun fact: Renaissance Humanism was a reactionary movement that set back scientific progress by 300 years.
>>
fun fact: irish are genetically related to basques
>>
Fun fact: Napoleon was not actually especially short for his time.

He also never started a war before invading Russia, and was only defending against coalition invasion in all seven coalition wars.

He also didn't shoot the nose off the Sphinx, but instead brought scientists with him on his expedition and founded Egyptology.
>>
File: europe.png (236KB, 1600x1538px) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
236KB, 1600x1538px
>>78593
its a meme (pic related)
>>
File: Joan of Arc.jpg (1MB, 770x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Joan of Arc.jpg
1MB, 770x1062px
Fun fact: /his/ is a Christian board, and Joan of Arc is best waifu.
>>
>>78698
>implying she wasn't a huge slut

Fuck off t b h f a m
>>
>>78778
>she was literally a virgin

Looks like you have something in common my fedora-tipping redditor friend.
>>
The SS was partially founded by a man with jewish heritage, and was one of Hitler's best friends. He also drove Hitler around as a chauffeur.
>>
File: 1432855051175s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1432855051175s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>78841
>implying she didn't do it in secret

Nice meme
>>
>>78778
redditfag detected
>>
Fun fact: This board is already beginning to grow tumors fucking everywhere after only a few days.
>>
>>79480
>expecting high level discourse from the internet, let alone a board on 4chan
>>
>>79480
>>79522
>Fun fact: This board is already beginning to grow tumors fucking everywhere after only a few days.

It is only threads where people who only did history till grade 10 participate are cancer
basically threads that you can't talk in are:
>Nazi threads
>Second World War in general
>Communist threads
>post 19th century American threads
>Middle East threads
>ANY RACE THREAD

The rest are actually quite nice and not /pol2/ at all
example : >>78424
>>
>>79620
also >>77926
>>
>>79620
Dat example is the same fucking shit, just bad, try-hard, military history.
You just proved further this board sucks balls.
>>
>>79480
It just gets really shit during American power hour.

Other than that ignore WW2 threads and you're good.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.