[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never slaughter the French colonialist dogs who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8

File: haitian-revolution.jpg (100KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
haitian-revolution.jpg
100KB, 523x600px
>you will never slaughter the French colonialist dogs who oppressed and dehumanized your people simply to make a franc off sugar
does anyone else know this feel?
>>
Pay debts, nigger
>>
>>692955
never imperialist pig. Haiti stands with greece
>>
>>692962
GREXIT
>>
>>692969
If its the only way to escape the austerity-nazis of the EU then so be it
>>
>>692962
Actually Haiti had to pay its debts when a French warfleet came knocking some years after the massacres. That's one of the reason this shithole is dirt poor.
>>
>>692977
>france butthurt over losing a colony
nothing unusual
>>
>>692980
More like butthurt over the slaughter of their white folks, children included. Some women who were forcefully wedded to ex-slaves were spared but that's all.

These retards even killed the few white people who helped them rebel.
>>
>>692986
Gee I wonder why they might have been a bit moody.
>>
>>692986
What did you expect the slaves to do? let the pigs leave without punishment?
>>
File: 1445206281588.jpg (766KB, 3500x2625px) Image search: [Google]
1445206281588.jpg
766KB, 3500x2625px
>>692950

I'm anti-racist but I do have to wonder what owning a plantation of submissive slave girls would be like. I can understand why my ancestors chose this option.
>>
>>692992
Most of 'em wouldn't have been that hot.
>>
>>692988
>>692990
I guess the children and babies were too dangerous to let live (and had been merciless in their treatment of the slaves). Oh wait.

It's just funny that they didn't expect any form of long term consequence for their somewhat catarthic massacres.
>>
>>693000
This shit always happens in revolutions/rebellions/uprisings.

Collateral damage.
>>
>>692977
I don't understand, they could have just had take it back and slaughter them, but no now the stupid cunts ruined the island.
>>
>>693000
The French sure showed the same mercy to the slaves though. separating families and working people like they were animals
>>
>>692980
Where are you from ?
>>
>>692950
>being unironically a nigger
Holy shit, I am sorry.
>>
File: 1414365872551.jpg (208KB, 736x960px) Image search: [Google]
1414365872551.jpg
208KB, 736x960px
>>692996

You could pick and choose from the slave market, anon.
>>
>>693010
Haitian-american
>>
>>693013
Oh, I see
>>
>>693011
>we wuz gud bois
>dem niggaz are just ungrateful n shiieett
typical white pro-colonialist
>>
>>693009
Two wrongs don't make a right anon. How were babies and children fucking responsible? They didn't even limit the massacres to slave owners, they killed the medecins, the merchants, all the white French folks of Saint-Domingue.
>>
>>693009
N..no you don't understand, atrocities are ok when white people do them.
>>
>>693022
Apparently, they are okay when blacks do it to whites.
>>
>>693019
Maybe the revolutionaries were too harsh. But don't expect people who have been treated like dogs their whole lives to think rationally when they have power over their former masters
>>
>>693025
No, but slaughtering your former slave masters is more understandable than buying people who didn't do shit to you and treating them like chattel.
>>
>Slaughter all the whites, including the women and the children
>Whites avoid your country forever, refusing to do any substantial trade with it, for fear of a repeat
>Country ends up dirt poor
>"WAHHHH! WE DID NOTHING WRONG!"

Enjoy your revolution, you monsters. I hope the slaughter was worth all the misery your people have suffered since then :^)
>>
>>693019

They were part of a slave system that quite happily killed black people and enslaved them for their entire lives.

That is like asking a white American to demand Jefferson felt bad about British causalties in the Revolutionary War.
>>
>>693027
The massacres were organised, it didn't happen right after the rebellion. I don't think Louverture would have ordered them.

Fucking Dessalines ruined Haiti by making sure France would hold a grudge.
>>
>>693036

>it would have been so much better for the Haitian people if they were still picking cotton
>>
>>693040
>They were part of a slave system that quite happily killed black people and enslaved them for their entire lives.

They. Were. Children.

>>693045
>Implying that after a revolution, you need to lynch everyone who may not be 100% onboard with you
>>
>>693045
It would actually.
>>
>>693031
>>693040
>defending genocide and children murders
The slaves were treated horribly in Saint-Domingue and slavery as an institution was an abomination, but are you guys really okay with what they did?
>>
>>692980
Yes, in theory, when some niggers declare independence, you're not expected to be happy
>>
>>693046
>They. Were. Children.
White Children.
>>
>>693045
It was sucar cane, not coton. And it used to be the richest island in the Caribbeans.

Not saying that the rebellion wasn't justified, but the massacres were too much.
>>
>>693056
And?
>>
>>693041
The soldiers were said to have hesitated to kill the people though. Perhaps Dessalines had too much bloodlust, but don't think that every Haitian was a violent monster
>>693036
You're right, why don't we return the haitians too slave rule where theyre treated like the dirt under the master's boot? stay butthurt
>>
>>693062
They were part of the slavery system.
>>
>>693056
Did they chose to be white? Did they chose to take part in the slave system?

No? They're not accountable then. You can expel them from your nation. But killing them? That's a crime against humanity.

>But muh slavery!

I never justified slavery. It's possible to say that the revolution against slavery was justified, but that slaughtering children is wrong.
>>
>>693050
>why cant we force people into slavery and work until they drop dead
>>
>>693068
>That's a crime against humanity.
White oppressors aren't human.
>>
>>693062
There were enslaved, killed and raped African children.

No one doubts the innocents of children but if one group of children where treated so deplorable why shouldn't the other children?
>>
>>693068
He is /pol/ trying to false flag. ignore him
>>
>>693063
I certainly don't blame the Haitians as a whole, which is why I'm frustrated when people try to defend the massacres as righteous retribution. They were premedited, unecessary and in the end did much to hurt Haiti. Dessalines is wholly to blame since he had to make a tour of the country to ensure they happened.

Expulsing the slavers and letting those wanting to leave would have been enough. The slaughter was a terrible mistake.
>>
>>693072
>White oppressors aren't human.

Alright, I can't argue with you. Instead, I'll ask anyone reading this to consider why anyone would need to justify the cold blooded murder of children just because of their race. Again, slavery is a horrible and immoral institution and violence to overthrow it is justified against those who have chosen to perpetuate it. But violence is not justified against innocent children. It's a violation of their human rights, as well as something that is used as a rallying cry against the abolition of slavery.
>>
>>693048
No, I'm just saying it was understandable given the context and doesn't de-legitimize the revolution.
>>
>>693087
I would say killing slavers themselves would be righteous retribution regardless of whether or not they posed an immediate threat, or if said killings were premeditated.

Killing their wives, children, and other random whites is unjustifiable of course.
>>
>>693087
But don't you think that at the very least the slave masters themselves had to pay a harsher punishment than the rest?
>>
>>693089
>revolution.
It was just a massacre.
>>
>>693098
>implying women weren't using slave labor as well
>>
>>693089
Actually it did hurt the image of the Haitian Revolution a lot.

Instead of the heroics men fighting for their freedom and breaking their chains that they were, they were more often then not depicted as wanton murderers and rapists and a proof that slaves were in fact animals. You can't tell me that it didn't hurt the newborn country on a commercial level at the very least.
>>
>>693098
>Killing their wives
They didn't though, the ones who agreed to marry them at least.
>>
>>693113
What hurt the newborn country was black slaves demanding and succeeding in purging the French slave class.

Everything else was just an excuse.
>>
>>693101
>But don't you think that at the very least the slave masters themselves had to pay a harsher punishment than the rest?
Alright that makes sense.

>>693098
I can agree with that.
>>
>>693046
>Implying that after a revolution, you need to lynch everyone who may not be 100% on board with you.

Yes, because the old masters want to get back what they owned, by any means.
They could spread underground propaganda. Create counter-revolutionary cells, get in contact with the French government etc..

>>693087
>Expulsing the slavers and letting those wanting to leave would have been enough. The slaughter was a terrible mistake.

Expulsing them so that they can start with slavery in other countries? Or so that they can defend their slave government?
That would be a bigger mistake.

This isn't really about ethics at that point. Its about strategy and tactics.
A reactionary counter-revolution always happens by the elite who want to get their power back.
>>
>>693137
>Yes, because the old masters want to get back what they owned, by any means.
>They could spread underground propaganda. Create counter-revolutionary cells, get in contact with the French government etc..
I wasn't aware children could do that.
>>
>>693048

Yes.

You're just projecting modern values onto a bunch of slaves that had just freed themselves.

Why is it that ranting right wingers always make the...

>it's the current year
>everyone in history wuz ebul

...argument?
>>
>>693137
Killing the slave owners could be justified, killing the rest was a strategic error.
>>
>>693142
>underestimating the white devil
>>
>>693146
Please stop slandering the revolution /pol/
>>
>>693148
It is true though, should they have dialed up the french government and said:
>we killed damn whitey
>care for taking the babies?
>we keep the women tho
>>
>>693144
>You're just projecting modern values onto a bunch of slaves that had just freed themselves.
But the massacres didn't happen when they freed themselves, they had to be organised and enforced by Dessalines since even newly freed Haitian soldiers weren't keen on killing non slave owners simply because they were white!

You're the one projecting anon.
>>
>>693151
What I'm saying is /pol/ tends to act like their stereotypes to get le epic screenshots for their board and reddit
>>
>>693151

The French government should have given the Haitians a bunch of concessions such as recognizing their independence and compensating them. Then could take the babies in return.

It was their fault they allowed a bunch of white babies to be raised by evil slave masters on an island full of disgruntled slaves.
>>
>>693160
They did recognize the independence.
>>
>>693154

It wasn't 2016, anon, no matter how loud you screech "it's the current year!!!" and think with your feelings rather than facts.

Have you actually looked that what the Transatlantic Slave Trade involved?
>>
>>693165
Nice buzzwords. But you have yet to adress the fact these weren't spontaneous killings by slaves fighting for their freedom (and thus somewhat excusable) but in fact premedited and organised slaughter in a large scale instigated by Dessalines.
>>
this is a white man's board
>>
>>693178
not for long dog
>>
>>693155
>screenshots for their board and reddit
>and reddit
>>
>>693178
Won't be when we pull dem revolutions here doe.
>>
>>693180
>>693185
>we wuz 4chan anons and shit
>>
>>692950
This thread is so full of anger and butthurt :^)
>>
Friendly reminder the Revolution was never about race, it was against the French and their refusal to acknowledge the rights of free mixed race men and affranchis.

Oge's Revolt was the precusor.

Anyways right after killing the French Germans and Poles were made honorary blacks in the constitution allowing them to settle followed by Syrians.
>>
>>693184
Notice how they always mention r/4chan? i checked it out and it was full of screenshots from /pol/ and le ebin BTFOing
>>693188
You're days are numbered. gook will ban all white posters
>>
>>693189
>http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/France-Clarifies-It-Wont-Repay-Haitis-Independence-Debt-20150511-0032.html
Holy shit my sides.
>>
>>693196
ehh you are talking shit (as usual)

I've been browsing /pol/ (and /new/) since the beginning and i've never seen someone mention reddit without people telling him to kill himself or gtfo. So yeah, you are full of shit and a liar
>>
>>693202
I meant in they tell people to go back to r/4chan desu. you seem a bit angry in your rear
>>
File: Black-Panther-Party.jpg (41KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Panther-Party.jpg
41KB, 500x300px
When will we get these heroes back?

Also the French imperialists never learn:
The New Dirty War for Africa's uranium and mineral rights
https://wikileaks.org/car-mining/
>>
>>693225
le butthurt man
>>
>>693263
French have been pretty shit to their colonies. Even after their supposed independence.

That much is true.
>>
>ywn remove krauts in eastern europe
>>
>>692950
If you can't put down a fucking slave revolt you shouldn't have been able to own them in the first place

Smh
>>
Focusing on the "crimes" committed during slave rebellions is pitiful ideology. Slavery is a form of constant warfare, fuck anyone who perpetuates it and fuck their women and children.
>>
>>694272
I love when people cry about muh post-war German expulsion from Eastern Europe

cry more krautfags
>>
>>694272
The girl on the left has the gun upside down.
>>
>>692950
Boo hoo poor slavers got killed ;_;
>>
>>694352
Killing children is wrong, senpai.
>>
some friends of mine recently got funded to design a well for a hospital in Haiti. It was built and all then a couple weeks later some A hole paid some mercenaries to destroy the well. Which was a well for a hospital.

True fuckin story. Haiti sucks.
>>
>>694461
So is owning people, if someone owned me in the same manner they owned an animal and I had the chance I'd murder that man's children in front of him.
>>
>>693013
>from all black utopia
>leave for white supremacist amerikkka

Why
>>
>>692986
I think they didn't kill Danish, Polish, and German sailors who helped them but they were really brutal to the French, didn't spare the children or women unless they were married off.

What's even worse is when Haiti then decided to take over the Dominican Republic.
>>
>>693088
I'm pretty sure he's just baiting
>>
>>694498
That's psychopathic.
>>
Did Haitians become better off post colonialism? No and neither did any of the African colonies.

But who cares, being ruled by people who are the same race as you is more important than things like food, clothing, crime, etc.
>>
>>693076
>someone hit my kid with their car
>that must mean i should hit their kid with my car
>>
>>694317
had*
>>
>>694891
Nobody really cares about correct spelling and grammar on 4chan. That's only for stuck up and insecure people who don't have a point. Everybody gets what you mean if you spell "you're" instead of "your" and "are" instead of "is".
>>
>>694861
and so is slavery
>>
>>694917
Man, I never knew two wrongs make a right.
>>
>>694922
I never knew a retaliatory wrong is always worse than the original wrong. we're learning things anon
>>
>>694967
>always worse
Now where in his post did he say that? :^)

Rape is wrong. Raping people convicted of rape is still wrong.
>>
>>694967
Golden rule, nigga, golden rule...
>>
>>694977
Nice slave morality, pal
>>
>>695003
Nice edge

See how easy this is?
>>
>>692950

>you will never shake off the yoke of imperialism to know the delicious taste of dirt cookies as you starve to death

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-AP-haiti-eatin_2.html
>>
>>694303
But it wasn't part of a slave rebellion. Dessalines was fighting Napoleon's reconquest of Haiti, the slave rebellion had already been won.
>>
>>695044
Ah, nature, that one "oppressor" that you cannot overthrow no matter how much you stamp your feet and decry it as unfair
>>
>>695149
First World is sure going to fucking try though
>>
>>695044
Dem delicious freedom fruits.
>>
>>692977
The French didn't take their sea, sky or soil.
>>
>>694977
>Rape is wrong. Raping people convicted of rape is still wrong.
If the state did not enforce laws against rapists, I'd say killing rapists would be a good thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 414x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 414x423px
>>692950
>tfw American
>tfw you can revolt without genocide or ending up as complete poorfags
Feels good.
>>
How comes it is an issue of skin color when 1/4 of the slave owners on Haiti were in fact black?
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.