[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're the Nazis Übermensch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (123KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 992x558px
We're the Nazis Übermensch?
>>
>>673396
Yes.

>inb4 general hate again
>>
Daily reminder countries aren't real. The
Only reason nationalism exists is because people think that maps show borders and different colors and stuff that aren't actually there in real life. This is why nazis and nationalists are viewed as idiots.
>>
>>673412
>>>/r/tumblr
>>
>>673396

Slavs wrecked them, so no.
>>
>>673396
Yes.
>>
>>673418
Under that premise Napoleon is a shitty commander because he got defeated by the British. You can do great things and still lose in the end.
>>
>>673412

'Imaginary' is not the same thing as 'unreal'.
>>
>>673416
>>>\po\
>>673426
Muh semantics. Show me the difference with actual scientific evidence
>>
>>673425
he was a shitty commander at that point
>>
>>673397
>>673419
Why? What specifically about their regime points them in that direction?

>>673418

Opinion :
[x] Ignored
[ ] Considered
Reason: >>673425
>>
>>673396

Does that mean inferior in German?
In that case, yes.
>>
>>673477
No, it means "Overman". It's a Nietzsche concept.
But regardless, why were they inferior? Use specifics
>>
File: 1455052930772.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455052930772.png
1MB, 900x900px
yes defeated by the dirty ETERNAL ANGLO
>>
>>673396
Hitler was autist calling out everyone who didn't wanted to ally him
I mean, the relations with countries like Bulgaria would be pretty hard if they call them subhumans on daily basis
>>
They were in the way to become demigods(following the bitszche concept), but they failed and I doubt they(the germans) will ever get that chance again. My bet is that the english or some slav country would rise above humanity.
>>
Did they lose?
>>
>>673425
Napoleon was beaten.

The Nazis were absolutely motherfucking smashed.
>>
>>673412
>How Can Countries Be Real If Maps Aren't Real?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 615x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 615x290px
>>673396
I see nazi Germany's as one massive autistic chimpout
It is literally Anders Breivik ,the nation
>>
>>673396
>We're
Hitler's opinions on racial supremacy changed in mid 1945 for some unknowable reason when he promoted the Slavs to the master race in his racial schema.
>>
File: 1334713595971.jpg (32KB, 461x320px) Image search: [Google]
1334713595971.jpg
32KB, 461x320px
>>675555
>We're
>pointing out one grammatical flaw, while missing the fact that he fucked up "Übermenschen"
>>
>>673396
no they got BTFOd by russians and yanks
>>
>>673396

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC6oJURg6Pk

Übermensch parading in moscow
>>
File: 2WyGlt9.gif (204KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
2WyGlt9.gif
204KB, 500x219px
>>675599

>yet another dumb-fuck who doesn't know "Übermenschen" is the proper plural form
>>
>>673396
As long as many """""Arians""""" were actually assimilated Slavs, no.
>>
>>673430
you linked him to an origami board. topkek
>>
>>675820
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>675489
The Nazis were confronted with much stronger adversaries at a modern time period. Warfare had become a lot more complex. In the end, it's unarguable that the Nazis fought formidably.
>>
>>675599
For each and every one of them at least ten Russians have died simply because they possessed so much more combat prowess.
>>
>>673412
>culture doesn't exist

No.
>>
>>676535
>german """""""""culture""""""""""
>>
>>673412
Daily reminder you aren't real. The
Only reason you exist is because people think that you show a certain will to exist and a general meaning of life shaped after your own perception that aren't actually there in real life. This is why people who consider your existence real are viewed as idiots.
>>
>>673396
>Übermensch

German for "Overman, Overhuman, Above-Human, Superman, Superhuman, Ultraman, Ultrahuman, Beyond-Man"
>>
File: i'm kekking.jpg (56KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
i'm kekking.jpg
56KB, 534x800px
>>673396
> Übermensch
> gets defeated by Untermensch
>>
>>673412
I've traveled the world bud, nations define people because we think they do. On top of that, different nationalities tend to act in distinct ways. Arguing against that is pointless, we've all experienced it.

Some of us are just too stupid to realize.
>>
File: mst3k.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mst3k.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
Could be but at the war's end pretty much every German woman and girl were Vergewaltigung Puppen.

way to go Nazis
>>
>>673396
>>673396
No. In my opinion, the culture that comes the closest to the Nietzchean concept is the old Dutch republic or Finland.
>>
Beimg übermensch is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
>>
>>673396
It took most of the known world to defeat them so they clearly were. I mean look at the losses at the Eastern Front alone.
>>
>>673396
>tfw Germans are the Original "WE WUZ X AND SHEIT"
Why the fuck did they cockride Iran So much?
>>
File: 1444142049613-3.gif (268KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1444142049613-3.gif
268KB, 400x299px
>>677855
nice meme
literally all it took was a shithole which had barely moved past feudalism
>>
>>677920
Russia received lend-lease equipment and still lost more than ten times as many men.
>>
>>675555
yeah in fact he changed his mind because the slavs won the war and therefore the future belongs to them...at least at that point in time
>>
>>677970
>more than ten times as many men.
>>
>>678040
Well Russians do Have the Potential to become the "Master Race" if it wasn't for their own incompetence
>>
>>676608
I generally agree, but saying different "nationalities tend to act in different ways" is literally begging the question. Of course different people behave differently. Attributing it purely to nationality does not disprove OPs claim.

The fact is that humans have always 'chosen' to associate with larger groups depending on the dominant paradigms. Extended family, cave-mates, tribe, clan, village, 'this side of the mountain', 'we speak the same language', feudal loyalties, religion and (really only since the 19th century) the nation-state. I do not think is a permanent or the final chapter of ways in which humans associate with each other. But since we have so many humans on the planet, these 'ways' are much less strict. One can choose to associate with one's nation-state (nationalists), religion ('I'm a Buddhist/Salafist/Jew'), ethno-linguistic group (not the same as nation), sub-culture (goth, gamer, furry, whatever), NEETness, supra-states (i.e. EU), football club, and so on and so on. We all wear different hats of belonging.

So although nationalism is an invented (slowly developed, really) concept, and certainly somewhat artificial, we have also reified it to such an extent that its effects are real. You cannot force someone to view the universe in the way you want just because you don't like their way.
>>
>>678124
>Russians
>a race
>and not a Mischling gangbang of snowniggers, finngolians mongols, mountain arabs, desert persians, jews, etc.
>>
>>673412
>This is why nazis and nationalists are viewed as idiots.

really, by who? Democrats? lol
>>
>>673396
>We're the Nazis Übermensch?
We are the Nazis Übermensch?

/his/ education
>>
>>673396

ur mum was uber in bed last night

and no they were not the masters of the indo Aryan master race, that honour goes to the anglo-saxon GODS
>>
>>673412
>countries aren't real

thanks Jaden
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.