[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed? Who the fuck came up with this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: manslaughter.png (11KB, 1120x118px) Image search: [Google]
manslaughter.png
11KB, 1120x118px
Why is this allowed? Who the fuck came up with this shit?
>>
Lol, fucking ridiculous. It's not murder, defending one honor is above that.
>>
>>599044

COMMON LAW
O
M
M
O
N

L
A
W
>>
>>599044

Maybe the defendant wanted to hurt the victim but not kill him
>>
>>599054
You can defend whatever imaginary concept you like dude but be ready to accept full first degree murder sentencing like a honorable man you are, pussy.
>>
>>599044

I don't see the problem with it.

Voluntary Manslaughter is still a very, very serious crime. Just because it isn't murder it doesn't mean you get away with a slap on the wrist or something.
>>
>>599044

It is allowed, because modern penal laws are concerned primarily on the intent of the perpetrator.
>>
adultery should be punishable by death
if you disagree with this, you are either a cuck (cucks can be female too btw) or a cheating piece of shit
>>
>>599102

You should learn to please a lady instead.
>>
>>599125
nice b8
>>
>>599102
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
>>
>>599144
Define sin.
>>
>>599153

Looking at boobies.
>>
>>599102
Not by death, but it should be criminal and treated as a severe breach of contract at least.
>>
>>599102
Saying someone should die because they hurt your feeling is Tumblr-tier
>>
>>599185
See >>599181

It's not just feelings, there's a legal obligation.
>>
>>599044
>Common Low

Top fucking kek !

Daily reminder that dirty anglos allow their judges to rule whatever they want in court, unlike the french who have to follow a code like any civilized nation :^)
>>
>>599102
That is pretty stupid and would fuck up men more than women. Literally over half of the married men over 40 would be executed.
>>
>>599321
>he thinks women cheat less than men
cuckold in the making, gents
>>
>>599204
>his courts aren't a check on the other branches of government
>his courts aren't allowed to consider public opinion
>his only source of law is that written by corrupt politicians

top fucking cuck
>>
>>599077
Maybe Hitler meant to wipe the Earth of the scourge of the jew, not kill 6 million people.
>>
File: ackbar.png (1MB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
ackbar.png
1MB, 720x696px
>>599102
OK Ahmed.
>>
>>599365
>>his courts aren't allowed to consider public opinion
is public opinion justice?
>>
>>599375
only in a democracy
>>
>>599044
Americans.

Quite literally.
>>
>>599375
Only in a mob rule shithole.

I've heard some Amerifats talking about punishing some handegg player for cheating without evidence because "he's guilty in the court of public opinion". Legit heard this exact phrase.
>>
>>599446
>democracy
mob rule shithole allright.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.