[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Patton die, and why was it the result of the KGB infiltration?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (149KB, 994x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 994x1280px
How did Patton die, and why was it the result of the KGB infiltration?
>>
>>584471
He had an unfortunate car accident.
>>
>>584471
His driver was drunk.
>>
Allied Generals killed him to keep the peace with Russia and because of International Jewry.
>>
>>584471

Why would the KGB even bother? He had no political prospects, nobody listened to him, and he wasn't that good of a general. If they were really going to take the risk of an actual war by assassinating an American general, you think they'd go after someone good, like Devers or Bradley.
>>
>>584471
He should've listened to Knoxville and not tried that at home.
>>
>>584597
>>584505

Greetings fellow /pol/lacks
>>
>>584471
>KGB infiltration
He wasn't a threat.
>>
>>584471
He was loudmouth and was fucking up relations with russia
>>
something something dehjuz something something
>>
Why would they? He wasn't even a decent general.
>>
>>584597
Why didn't they kill MacArthur then? He was just as hateful of communist states, and was running a fucking country.
>>
Also, where is this "Patton was a bad general" meme coming from? Last I checked we hated Montgomery.
>>
>>587121

From his combat performance? From his theft of supplies from allied units? From his showboating?
>>
>>587118
Seems Patton wanted to have a political career and he had already reached meme general status
>>
>>588282

He almost got drummed out of command because of his slapping antics on Sicily. Nobody but an idiot would think he'd last 10 seconds in the political arena.
>>
>>588282
MacArthur's political clout was easily a hundred times that of Patton.
>>
>>588288
wasn't he willing to go nuke happy on china to retake Korea
>>
He had a car accident. Stop reading shitty books written by Bill O'Reilly.
>>
>>587176
>From his combat performance?

He took ground like no other. As a practitioner of maneuver warfare, he was unremarkable in almost every way but one: Aggression and preparation. Additionally, he was the one who responded to the Attempted breakout of German forces in Bastogne because he was the one who saw it coming.

>From his theft of supplies from allied units?

Is it really a crime if everyone does it?

>From his showboating?

Yeah, he was kind of an asshole like that.

>>588288
MacArthur was hated virulently be the men who served under him and with very good reason. If he had tried to go into politics, we wouldn't call it "swiftboating", we'd say that someone got "MacArthured" today.
>>
>>584471
>>584682
>>586815

I also doubt the KGB would take out Patton seeing as they wouldn't exist for another 9 years after he died.
>>
>>584471
>KGB
NKVD? I wasn't aware that the KGB could travel back in time and establish an "Enemy-of-the-Revolution-Car-Crasher" department.
>>
>>587176
Still much better than Monty when we compare these too when it comes to competence or ego. And even with the whole slapping incident he was still a much better person.
>>
Patton looks a lot like Trump desu senpai
>>
>>589180

Show me something Patton did that was as tactically astute as Montgomery's positioning of his anti-tank guns right where Rommel would turn north at El Alamein.
>>
>>589187
>Patton died December 21, 1945
>Trump born June 14, 1946
You might be on to something.
>>
>>589274
>be Patton
>be a Roman legionary and a commander during Napoleonic Wars in past lives
>return to Earth as a hated meme billionaire
>>
>>589281
Patton's political ambition will anchor him to the Earth for all of eternity.
>>
Jewish Alien Illuminaty Reptilians reflected light off their tinfoil hats and he slammed into a tree.
>>
File: Clown.png (657KB, 773x765px) Image search: [Google]
Clown.png
657KB, 773x765px
He didn't die, he survived and became Donald Trump
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.