[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do le redpilled /pol/ converts ignore this verse? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 473952870_229b4c6852.jpg (136KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
473952870_229b4c6852.jpg
136KB, 359x500px
Why do le redpilled /pol/ converts ignore this verse?

There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
>>
>>519153
Because they are Protestant Christians who add race to religious issues.
>>
File: 1451948617294.png (698KB, 518x696px) Image search: [Google]
1451948617294.png
698KB, 518x696px
>How do enlightened /his/ fedora fags ignore this verse?

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
>>
>/pol/ is one person
if you actually brownsed /pol/ you'd actually know opinions are very diverse there you idiot. there are atheists, christians, jews, muslims and hindus. i've met a jap who called himself shinto too. theres leftypol, there are lolbertarians and conservashills. those who are pro israel and pro palestine, those who support both and those who want to watch the both kill each other.
>>
by throwing the same shitty falacy you used against yourself you retarded self contradicting mongrel.
>>
/pol/ is a religion of peace, please do not be hateful because of a tiny minority. /pol/acks on /his/ are like refugees who are running from a board that was ruined. i mean, it's 2015, are you seriously an intolerant bigot?
>>
>>519183
/pol/ likes to false flag all the time. And he said /pol/ converts, not /pol/ in general.
>>
>>519153
Because they use religion as a political tool.
>>
You shut the hell up about /pol/ man. They're so misrepresented. You can't blame the actions of a few '/pol/' posters on the whole board. /pol/ is a diverse board and we should accept there members on our board. It's 2016 dude.
>>
check your board privilege bigot
>>
>>519183
>you'd actually know opinions are very diverse there you idiot.
who cares?

> there are atheists, christians, jews, muslims and hindus. i've met a jap who called himself shinto too. theres leftypol, there are lolbertarians and conservashills. those who are pro israel and pro palestine, those who support both and those who want to watch the both kill each other.
They're all equally gay. /pol/ is cancer not because of it's beliefs but because of it's culture. They're all retarded.
>>
>>519153
it's obviously about spirituality and not literally there being neither male nor female etc.
>>
>>519197
underrated post
>>
>>519202

Okay, then why would a "/pol/ convert" have any problem with that verse? It's a very simple verse: everyone is part of the Kingdom of God.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 900x600px
>>519183
>>
>>519153
Because they pick and choose what to listen to and not listen to. I would be willing to bet that 90% of the redpill fags don't even read the texts they worship and instead base all of their beliefs off of approximate knowledge, short, biased articles, and of course everyone's favorite right wing echo chamber
>>
File: whaddafuq.gif (987KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
whaddafuq.gif
987KB, 500x255px
>saw a debate between a polack and members of his and sci on refugees the other day on qa
>polack was alone against a mob of sjws
>all saying accept refugees except the polack
>sci and hisdenied statistics, charts, ignored videos, etc
>cologne chimp out happens
>mfw
>>
>>519153
>Galatians 3:28
Galatia has its roots Gallic as opposed to Jews and Greeks.
>>
>>519183
>actually brownsed /pol/
Is this super sekrit code for trolling? Or are you just illiterate?
>>
There is no egalitarianism in the bible. The quote you gave even shows you that Paul knew that ethnic and cultural and sexual distinctions were incredibly important, the whole point is that Christ overcomes these distinctions to unite us in the hereafter and in the pursuit of holiness. In no way does it play down these distinctions or eradicate them, it's a metaphysical statement, not an egalitarian one. Yours is an absurd leap made all too often.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.