[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The holocaust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1365795979771.jpg (217KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1365795979771.jpg
217KB, 900x900px
Can we have a reasoned, rational debate about this and the numbers killed?

Personally I have no doubt 10,000's even 100,000's died in labour camps from starvation and typhus, but this idea that 6 million jews alone were exterminated mostly though gas chambers (that there are zero surviving examples that have been proved to be used) is pure fantasy. Purely from a logistics standpoint the idea of setting up racial "extermination" camps seem infeasible and counter productive to the German state in the middle of a life or death war for their very survival.

What is your opinion on the subject anon?
>>
>>50680
There are literally tens of thousands of accounts from survivors, Allied soldiers, locals, and camp guards exactly how the conditions were and how they were exterminated methodically. Go read some of that before you you come posting stuff that you read of of /pol/ inforgraphics before you shit up the board next time
>Inb4 but the Allies forced all those Germans to give those accounts in collaboration with DA JOOS to make da Nadzis look bad!
>>
File: 1446426977511.png (44KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
1446426977511.png
44KB, 706x674px
I tried to have a discussion about this on multiple occations. But pic related is what happens.

So I am not going to try and argue about this anymore, but I'll just leave this comment Adolf Eichman made after he was captured.

>'I called my men into my Berlin office ... and formally took leave of them. 'If it has to be', I told them, 'I will gladly jump into my grave in the knowledge that five million enemies of the Reich have already died like animals.'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/genocide/eichmann_01.shtml
>>
>>50680
Nobody is claiming that the Jews were exterminated mainly through gas chambers. The primary agents of death, as in all concentration camps throughout history, were disease and malnutrition. That carrying out an operation like the Holocaust in the middle of a world war was counter-productive is certainly true; however, I don't think the sort of person who blames an entire ethnic group for all of the ills in the world and tries to exterminate them all would be swayed from their course by mere logistical difficulty.
>>
>>50956

haha that image is pathetic
>>
>>50956
*before
Sorry
>>
>>50680
It's one of the most heavily researched topics in the history of since people started studying and researching history. But go on and start thread 'discussing' how many were killed based on your factless speculations.
>>
>>50680
>6 million jews alone were exterminated mostly though gas chambers

That's an extreme oversimplification. Many were killed by Einsatzgruppen, awful conditions in forced labor camps, and disease. The gas chamber made up only a fraction (albeit a large one) of the deaths.
>>
>>51016
You mean accurate?
>>
>>50956
>>50805
literally the only people mentioning /pol/ here are you. Stay on topic
>>
>>50987
Holocaust wasn't really all that counterproductive. It cost a minuscule amount of resources, yet provided slave labor and helped solve the tricky problem of feeding the population of German-controlled territory, which had a food deficit.
>>
>inb4 a ton of ridiculous claims with no sources to back up claim
>>
File: 1440731923121.jpg (364KB, 1278x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1440731923121.jpg
364KB, 1278x1012px
I don't deny the widespread persecution of Jews but a lot of the accounts are absurd.
>>
>>51080
Here, let me stay on topic:

You're a fucking retard. Your thread is going to be deleted. Why fucking bother?
>>
>>51132
many of the survivors were traumatised and recollecting 60 year old memories, what do you expect
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.