[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most badass homosexual dude of History ? For me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

Who is the most badass homosexual dude of History ?

For me it is clearly Philippe "Buttfucker" the Second "Augustus". Not only did he fuck Richard Coeur de Lion (Literally and metaphorically), but he proved his worth in the Crusades, won a huge siege battle in Normandy, conquered (Or rather, liberated) half of France, but he has beaten up the Holy Roman Emperor and his flemish militias in melee and basically created the modern french state by somewhat-abolishing the feudal system, instead replacing it with the Royal Absolutism.
>>
>>42491
Why does he look like lord farquaad?
>>
>Not only did he fuck Richard Coeur de Lion (Literally and metaphorically)

No he didn't, stop with that shitty meme. This is based on the fact that they spent a night in the same bed once. Except in the Middle Ages this was just a sign of friendship and familiarity since members of the same family typically all slept in one large bed, certainly not of homosex which would make absolutely no sense for such a public political statement.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1557x956px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1557x956px
Nearly every HNIC before the 19th century was fond of buttfucking 12-18 year old boys.

Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Socrates, etc the list goes on...

Pederasty was Real Nigga Shit, it's a shame it's so taboo nowadays. However, on 4chan where everyone is anonymous, you realize just how many people are into "traps" and "boypussy"

>yfw you might live to see pederasty resurgence.
>>
>>42534
/thread
>>
Hitler was a bit of a faggot t b h
>>
>>42680
>dat denial
>>
>>42817
He had a wife and children
>>
>>42680
Stop denying it.

I have a better question :
Out of Richard and Philip, who was the boy and who was the trap ?
>>
what about half of the classical world generals?
>>
Alexander seems to be the obvious choice.
>>
>>42872
Doesn't mean he didn't put his trouser python down Himmler's ol' poop shoot every now and then
>>
>>42491
>ITT retards take Medieval prose literally

No you moron, Richard and Philip were not homosexuals, the comment "they were in bed with each other" means that they were negotiating and acting like lovers. An ANALOGY.
>>
File: telawrence03.jpg (25KB, 220x288px) Image search: [Google]
telawrence03.jpg
25KB, 220x288px
His homosexuality is debatable (it's pretty likely he was asexual) but I'd have to pick T.E. Lawrence.
>>
>>42861
Why are people so horribly ignorant of History on a HISTORY forum?

There was no privacy in medieval society. "Pajamas" weren't a thing yet so most people slept naked, and Inns would often have massive "beds" holding tens of strangers sleeping together under the same blankets and probably all naked. This doesn't mean "LOL H0M0S3X" but the culture of the times you twit.
>>
>>42491
This has to stop
Just because they happened to anally penetrate each other DOESNT MEAN they were gay
>>
>>43193
He wasn't aesexual, he was simply dedicated to his work and had the same energetic spirit of his father, which meant he never stuck around. He also probably bedded female members of his mobile court like any King, but it took a while to arrange a tactical marriage for him, and his bridge had to chase the man across the entire continent to meet up with her Husband outside Outremer in Cyrpus.

But considering Wives didn't typically camp out with their husband during a siege, I doubt poor Queen Berengaria even saw her husband that much- Richard was almost ALWAYS besieging something. He was a warrior who never had the time to focus on making an Heir.
>>
>>42872
>He had a wife and children

Lots of gay people do. But there's still not really any evidence of Hitler having homosexual sexual encounters.

The idea that he might have been homosexual or bisexual does certainly add a layer of drama to the SA purge though, which is usually the context I see it suggested in.
>>
File: LouisBonaparte_Holland.jpg (746KB, 1763x2693px) Image search: [Google]
LouisBonaparte_Holland.jpg
746KB, 1763x2693px
Pretty biased because I'm Dutch (and it's somewhat debatable whether he was gay, but very likely), but he was a rad dude

>had to be king of the Netherlands because his brother conquered is
>was made fun of because he couldn't speak Dutch very well
>study hard, learnt Dutch
>was a great king and helped the country through a few disasters such as floods and an explosion in a munition ship
>has a bitching wife who doesn't like him (no shit) or the Netherlands, she asks Napoleon to ask Louis back and have higher taxes in the Netherlands
>Louis refuses, putting Dutch interests above the French
>English invade southern Netherlands, he can't defend because Napoleon doesn't send troops
>Napoleon has an excuse to kick him out as a result
>long after he was allowed by the new king of the Netherlands to visit the country, he is in disguise but noticed by some people
>a cheering crowd gathers in front of his hotel

What a cool dude
>>
File: Friedrich_Zweite_Alt.jpg (2MB, 1048x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich_Zweite_Alt.jpg
2MB, 1048x1321px
Him and Voltaire are my OTP
>>
File: rhodes-colossus.jpg (112KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
rhodes-colossus.jpg
112KB, 480x640px
Cecil Rhodes, that faggot even had a few countries named after him
>>
File: 1446415876956.jpg (13KB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
1446415876956.jpg
13KB, 245x330px
>>43508

>not picking the obvious choice
>>
>>43696
>"To think of these stars that you see overhead at night, these vast worlds which we can never reach. I would annexe the planets if I could; I often think of that. It makes me sad to see them so clear and yet so far."
Based Rhodes had the best quotes
>>
>>43734
not really historically significant, although an interesting guy
>>
>>43346
Nah b, I'm talking about Lawrence himself, not Richard
>>
Babur might have been a homo, so undoubtedly him.
>>
File: Philippe 1er d'Orleans.jpg (235KB, 1018x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Philippe 1er d'Orleans.jpg
235KB, 1018x1369px
I'd have loved to see this nigga with his second wife, they probably were the most hilarious couple of their time.
>>
>>43989
His wife
>>
Alexander the Great was at least bi
>>
>>44017
If I was married ti that I'd wanna start fucking dudes too
>>
>>42491

Nobody mentioned Frederick II yet? I'm surprised.
>>
>>42686
>summoning two DMKs

literally how
>>
>>42491
>For me it is clearly Philippe "Buttfucker" the Second "Augustus". Not only did he fuck Richard Coeur de Lion (Literally and metaphorically)
>literally fucked Richard Coeur de Lion
This is a widely discredited idea.
>>
File: frederick-ii-prussia-l[1].jpg (38KB, 260x375px) Image search: [Google]
frederick-ii-prussia-l[1].jpg
38KB, 260x375px
>>44088
The Prussian one, right? Both are based.
>>
>>44054
Not that anon, but his wife was pretty cool about it and just agreed to have kids to keep up the dynasty and nothing else

Their marriage was actually very happy
>>
The whole Sacred Band of Thebes?
>>
File: Henriette d'Angleterre.jpg (3MB, 2400x3149px) Image search: [Google]
Henriette d'Angleterre.jpg
3MB, 2400x3149px
>>44054
His first wife wasn't as bad.

>>44242
There was a mutual respect, they were both very literate but that's only true for the last years.
She eventually dealt with it but she was unhappy at first, she was very jealous of her husband's favourites.
Things went better when the succession was guaranteed.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.