[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Did moses steal it from the egyptians?

was it placed in the great pyramid??

do you believe it was taken to ethiopia like graham hancock said?
>>
>>373963
It belongs in a museum.
>>
>>373963
It belongs in a museum
>>
>>373982
You belong in a meseum
>>
>>373990
So do you!
>>
>>373963
It was destroyed along with the first temple.
>>
>On 25 June 2009, the patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, Abune Paulos, said he would announce to the world the next day the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, which he said had been kept safe and secure in a church in Axum, Ethiopia. The following day, on 26 June 2009, the patriarch announced that he would not unveil the Ark after all, but that instead he could attest to its current status
sounds credible to me :^)
>>
>>374005
maybe someone stole it?
>>
>>374003
Really this. As much as we would like to believe otherwise.
>>
to be honest if it really exists and actually supposedly is in Ethiopia right now I kind of wish some group would successfully steal if only to prove it's existence
>>
The ark was stolen because up to that day in 2009 nobody had previously mentioned it's whereabouts. Since its disappearance it has literally been hunted by obscure and non obscure organizations seeking to acquire it. Overnight it was taken. It's not proven and it is unlikely it ever will be. It's all shrouded in mystery and enigma for a reason.
>>
Many have sought and few have found the truth. They are too selfish to share the knowledge of what is, and so have hidden it away once again. They have the key but will never find the lock..
>>
>>375292

Gay mate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.