[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more traitorous woman in human history? >Saves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

Is there a more traitorous woman in human history?

>Saves the life of a white colonizer, one of the people who had been killing her people
>Gets taken prisoner by the colonizers
>Adopts their language, religion, and changes her name to Rebecca
>Refuses to go back and live with her people
>Marries and has children with a colonizer
>Goes to London to convince the people she is a "civilized savage" so that they can invest more into colonizing her people's land
>>
Why would you go back to a people who didn't want you back?
>>
>>
>>356686
They did want her back, they agreed to a trade to get her back when she was prisoner.
>>
malinche
>>
>>356726
News to me. Maybe she was just a young woman who wanted to get away from her family. She never got to age so she might have come back to her people at some point.
>>
>>356681
can someone make Pocahontas version of "mehmet my son" ?
>>
>>356750
Malinche wasn't aztec though. She was sold to Cortés as a slave. She had all the reasons of the world to desire to support Cortés and his native allies in their quest to fuck up the oppresive aztec empire and the rest of warrior monarchies.
>>
everybody wants to be white.
I'm sure she really wanted to go back to eating Indian meal/mash 3 meals a day and sleeping on rocks and getting raped by her Indian husband and having do work 16 hours a day while the men hunted. And being cold and wet, etc. People don't realize, even then, white women had it better then women of any other race
>>
>YOU HAVE TO BE LOYAL TO YOUR RACE

>>>/pol/
>>
>>357111
She was a major chief's daughter.
>>
>>356681
>Is there a more traitorous woman in human history?

yes. La Malinche

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Malinche
>>
>>356681
>>357133
jesus christ this is making my blood boil
>>
>>356681
White Dick is a powerful thing.
>>
>>357133
spot the butthurt indigenist
>>
>>357114
>betraying your culture and labeling it as uncivilized while appealing to invading foreigners isn't wrong
>>
>>357149
what the fuck is an indigenist?

the man asked a question, i gave an answer.

stop being a faggot,
>>
>>357158
malinche wasn't a traitor under any deffinition of the word, unless you force into it an ethnic nationalism which is anacronistic and that had no meaning to neither her, the amerindians nor the spaniards, you stupid fuck
>>
>>357163
>It's impossible for a husband to rape his wife.

yes. im glad someone else agrees.
>>
>>357153
lol, get on the winning team early.
She fulfilled a humans r primary propose, which was to propagate their genetics
>Pocahontas and her husband, John Rolfe, had one child, Thomas Rolfe, who was born in January 1615. The following year, Thomas's parents travelled to London. Pocahontas has many descendants through her son Thomas, including members of the First Families of Virginia , American Western actor Glenn Strange, and
>astronomer and mathematician Percival Lowell, whose achievements include helping discover Pluto. Born and raised in Virginia, First Lady Edith Wilson was a descendant of Pocahontas.
>Descendants of many First Families of Virginia trace their roots back to Pocahontas and her father, Chief Powhatan, including Edith Bolling Galt Wilson, wife of Woodrow Wilson; George Wythe Randolph; Admiral Richard E. Byrd; Virginia Governor Harry F. Byrd; fashion-designer and socialite Pauline de Rothschild.[68][unreliable source?]
>Two descendants of Pocahontas have become First Ladies of the United States, Edith Wilson and Nancy Reagan. Edith Wilson was very proud of her heritage. She was born and raised in Virginia, and through her father, William Holcombe Bolling, was a
>ninth-generation descendant of Pocahontas.[69] Her "blood" was introduced to the Randolph family of Virginia via the marriage of her great-great-granddaughter, Jane Bolling, to Richard Randolph.
if she had gone back, her kids and legacy woud all be dead.
>>
File: Sonic.png (22KB, 1136x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic.png
22KB, 1136x1040px
>>357163
>>
>>357169
>malinche wasn't a traitor

Malinche has literally become a word for a traitor in Mexico

"The mother of Cortés's son, she becomes not only the mother of the mestizo but also the Mexican Eve, the symbol of national betrayal."

she is a good example of a woman people consider to be a traitor, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>357195
yeah I´ve noticed mexicans calling other mexicans malinchistas, mostly on /int
>>
>>357163
what if she pins him down and sticks a dildo up his ass
>>
>>357215
nice.
>>
>>357195
>in Mexico
yeah, after decades of blatant pseudonationalistic propaganda made by the postrevolutionary goverment to justify its own legitimacy, and in collaboration with that talentless fat pinko fuck Diego Rivera that even professional mexican historiography discredits as a bunch of bullshit. It is the equivalent of the ignorant masses calling out on tlaxcalan natives as traitors simply because they allied themselves with the spaniards against their primary rivals and would be conquerors. It is a simplistic, maniqueist discourse specifficaly tailored to make the mostly ignorant mestizo masses to remain ignorant, a very hipocrytical one by the way, seeing how it endlessly praises the long gone indigenous peoples while the goverment ignores or outright represses the living ones.No seas pendejo
>>
>>357240
are you trying to tell me that Mexicans don't use "Malinche" as a word for traitor?

the question of whether she was or wasn't is completely up to you're own point of view.

but what cannot be denied is that an entire nation uses her name as a synonym for traitor.
>>
>>357282
>are you trying to tell me that Mexicans don't use "Malinche" as a word for traitor?
at least pretend to read what you reply to, and you are incorrect aswell, malichista refers to those that prefer foreign qualities over national ones, traitorous in a way but it does no literally mean traitor. I also explained the reason mexican masses use the word, and it is an objective fact, not "my opinion", please actually consult any recent mexican academic lecture on the subject.
>>
>>357153
It was uncivilized.

>you need to eat earthworms and sleep in shit cuz your people do it
>muh bibol

I'd abandon those forest niggers at first opportunity if I was her.
>>
>Pocahontas makes peace with the English
>her uncle restarts the war after her death
>her people get BTFO

How does that make her a traitor? Maybe if the Powhatan had listened to Pocahontas they'd still be around.
>>
>>357163
It is rape if they haven't been wed by a minister of the Roman Catholic Church.
>>
>>357525
What? How did she make peace? Marrying one of them is not making peace. Nor is agreeing to allow them to take your land.
>>
>>357586
There was enough room for everyone lad.
>>
>>356681
I married native. She would probably think you were a dumb cunt.
>>
>>357592
in hindsight we know that's completely untrue though
>>
>>356681
Am i the only one here who wasn't educated about Pocahontas from this shitty movie and knew my whole life she never married John Smith?
>>
>>357133
>>356750
Maliche was pretty chill.
> The natives of Tlaxcala, who formed an alliance with Cortés against Moctezuma, called both Marina and Cortés by the same name: Malintzin.
Thats some pretty deep loyalty for somebody who was sold in slavery at the start.
>>
Dude she was like 12
>>
Women like her were publically shamed after WW2 so OP you're sort of right.
>>
>>357114
>forcing native women to date outside of their race

>>>/pol/

Check your fucking white privilege
>>
>Saves the life of a white colonizer, one of the people who had been killing her people
Aside from the possibility that it never happened (John Smith told the same story about a Turkish lord's daughter), it's thought that Smith was never in any danger, and it was a ritualised mock execution intended to set up a sort of vassalage relationship between Smith and Wahunsenacawh.
Similarly, her marriage to John Rolfe was intended to ensure peace between their people, and did for 8 years until Opechancanough engaged in a surprise attack on Jamestown. She's no more a traitor than any other person who's entered a political marriage.
>>
>>358423
>forcing
Oh please, indian sluts craved the BWC. All race mixing which occurred in the new world was voluntary.
>>
>>356681
All women are naturally just as traitorous if given the chance, t b h.
>>
>>357919
At the time they didn't know her uncle was a bloodthirsty madman.
>>
>>357133

>Be sold/offered as slave
>Instead of raping her, Cortes frees and marries her
Seriously, why should she side with the people who dumped her instead of with the man that behaved with her like a human being and fatherer her sons?
>>
File: Squantoteaching.png (131KB, 458x394px) Image search: [Google]
Squantoteaching.png
131KB, 458x394px
>Thomas Hunt kidnapped several Wampanoag in 1614 in order to sell them later in Spain. One of his captives, a Patuxet named Tisquantum, anglicized as Squanto, was purchased by Spanish friars; they freed him and instructed him in the Christian faith. After he gained his freedom, Squanto was able to work his way to England where he lived for several years, working with a shipbuilder.
>He signed on as an interpreter for a British expedition to Newfoundland. From there Squanto went back to his home, only to discover that, in his absence, epidemics had killed everyone in his village.

Squanto...had a hard life.
>>
>>358578
Fuck. That actually made me die a little inside.

What the fuck.

Fuck Anglos, they are fucking savages. Fuck the disease blankets, mass rapes, and trail of tears.
>>
>>357114
you don't have to but being disloyal for no reason is fucked up
>>
>>358268
She inadvertently screwed her own people just to get back at the Mexicas
>>
>>358591
There's one thing that unites all humanity. All of our history is full of terrible and great things.
>>
>>358682
The English in North America were not an example of friendship though. Compare to French America for instance.
>>
>>358689
Definitely. The french were obviously much nicer to the natives and they in turn had the natives be much nicer to them.

Doesn't mean the french didn't do many atrocities as well.

I guess we're off topic, the life of squanto really was harsh.
>>
>>358591
>it's the brits' fault that disease spread
wew

And it's not as though the Spanish and Portuguese colonizers didn't do terrible things as well. The only reason the French got away with it is because they didn't settle the land, they just exploited the resources, and even then they still did some terrible things, just with slaves instead of natives.
>>
>>358591
Yet I'm sure you think Geronimo was "based"...
>>
wait a sec, Pocahontas really existed?
I thought she was just a fictional Disney character...
>>
>>358591
That's not how Squanto saw it. When the Pilgrims arrived, he taught them how to farm corn and acted as translator because he didn't have any other friends.
>>
>>358591
>>358578
Something like 90% of the natives in New England died within 50 years of the pilgrims arriving, most of them real early. There's not much that could have stopped that even if you tried.

Their world got so fucked up a lot of them just converted to Christianity and were known as Praying Indians. Literally the apocalypse.
>>
>>358591
>disease blankets
Where does this meme even come from?

No, seriously, I'm genuinely curious.There was no evil plan to give out "smallpox blankets" because no one knew smallpox was a thing until the mix 1800s. People thought diseases were caused by miasma ("bad air"), not tiny little organisms.

The single reference I can find to such an incident is when the British Fort Pitt was undersiege by the Delaware, so the fort's commander gave them a bunch of loose garbage from the infirmary (There had been a smallpox outbreak in the fort) in a last ditch effort to save the fort and their lives. It worked, much to his amazement.

So where does this "Evil whitey intentionally gassed six zillion Indians with smallpox blankets" come from?
>>
>>357936
Most people here have probably never seen the movie and only read the summary on wikipedia.
>>
>>359628
It fits the narrative, that's all that matters. Facts need not apply.
>>
File: lord jeff 34_41_114_fn.jpg (127KB, 813x431px) Image search: [Google]
lord jeff 34_41_114_fn.jpg
127KB, 813x431px
>>359628
>Amherst to Bouquet, dated 16 July 1763,
>You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians by means of Blankets, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execrable Race. I should be very glad your Scheme for Hunting them Down by Dogs could take Effect, but England is at too great a Distance to think of that at present.

Lord Jeffery Amherst, who has towns and colleges named after him in the northeast, suggested doing it to someone under his command and they both agreed it was a good idea.
>>
>>359731
>Facts need not apply.
>>359736
>>
>>356681

That's just what most women do anon.
>>
>>358578

that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>357114
Instead of helping her people in anyway by acting as a liason between two groups she pimped herself out as a carrier exhibit of sorts where her act was " see the savage dress our clothes and speak our language"
>>
>>359628

Public education is rife with leftist propaganda.
>>
>>358297
That puts it in perspective.
>>
>>358578
There's a worse one with a convert.
He didn't return but he was always dead inside.
>>
>>358578
Well... lucky Squanto?
>>
your mom
>>
File: tfw civilizing savages.png (29KB, 650x646px) Image search: [Google]
tfw civilizing savages.png
29KB, 650x646px
>>356681
>brings enlightenment and civilization to her land
>this is somehow a bad thing
she did the only reasonable thing
>>
>>358655
It is not like there would be a realistic course of action for any single human being that could have led to native americans not being screwed up.

I mean, the smallpox and flu outbreaks were inevitable to start with, unless they somehow managed to remain hidden until developing 22th century-like futuristic medicine.
>>
>>358423
>forcing

Yep there's just NO WAY she actually wanted him. NO WAY.

>>>/out/
>>
ITT: Native Americans and Native American sympathizers (self-hating whites) mad at being kucked 500 years.

Perhaps if Natives weren't such patriarchal assholes with effeminate, ectomorphic little boy bodies and tiny penises, like modern Asians, their women would not have to seek genetic material of the more masculine race.

I am myself non-white, any criticism of this post by whites will be considered a microaggression against a Person of Color. Think carefully before you post.
>>
>>362461
why would someone go for a person who's race
s colonists are notorious for being diseased fucks with the mind of a fucking savage?
>>
>>362508
hypergamy
>>
>>359683
>i had no childhood therefore no one else here did
>>
>>362461
I'm part native and I definitely feel like my genetics hold me back a bit. I'm tall and have an average dick but I can't grow any facial hair. at least I kind of have the pretty boy look going for me.
>>
My wife
Turns out my son's black skin colour wasn't a medical condition
>>
File: 1209876534.png (1020KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
1209876534.png
1020KB, 567x800px
>>356681
>Is there a more traitorous woman in human history?
>>
>>359736
>1763

I think he was talking about early contact, since there are a lot of teachers who say that they traded disease ridden stuff intentionally to kill them off and get their land. And, he's right, back then they didn't think diseases spread like that.
>>
>>359628
Not sure about the blanket thing, But people way back knew that corpses makes you ill, So they catapulted them over the city walls, successfully using biological warfare.

So maybe they took sick peoples blankets?
>>
Probably Angela Merkel. If you measure depth of treachery by how long the offender lies in wait to pounce.
>>
>>356681
>people should stick with their races otherwise they're traitors, love doesn't matter.
t. OP
>>
>>364545
If those people are killing your family, taking your land, as well as held you prisoner, then yes you're a traitor.
>>
>>363083
>my childhood consisted of only watching bad disney movies

Some of us didn't live in such impoverished conditions mate.
>>
>>363970
She is really a feminist. Honest to God, June Chang told me so.
>>
>>357114
>SLIDE IT CLAIM!
>>
>>363970
who
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.