[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From where did Hitler get his Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

It's widely accepted that there were about 500,000 jews living in Germany before WW2. With holocaust figures around 4-6 million, where did Hitler get the rest of his jews for the concentration camps from?
>>
The rest of Europe
>>
>>3392060
He had them imported from Middle-East.
>>
>>3392069
Where? How?
>>
>>3392060
If you are baiting, you aren't doing it right.

If you are serious, you're a complete drooling retard.
>>
Maybe from all those nations he conquered. I know Poland had a large jewish population. In fact a lot of Western Europe did he also had France under his control so you can guess.
>>
>>3392087
I'm just asking a question. You seem to know the answer? Help me out, man
>>
>>3392092
Poland, Russia, and other nations occupied by Germany.
>>
>>3392076
>be french/belgian/dutch
>upset about jews being jews
>ww2 happens
>surrender
>krauts come around and ask if anyone has seen any jews
>decide that this is a perfect opportunity to get rid off kikes
>handover every single jew that you can find
>krauts are more than happy to have them and torch them in the name of their austrian alpha male
>fast forward couple years
>americans show up, shoot some nazis and shit
>declare that you're now liberated
>start asking if anyone has seen any jews, they really could use some cheap foreskin removals
>show up, tell them how you totally tried to defend them but krauts were too strong and took them all away
>they believe it
>you not only managed to get rid off the jews but successfully avoided anyone blaming you for it
>>
File: Memoir.jpg (179KB, 710x644px) Image search: [Google]
Memoir.jpg
179KB, 710x644px
>>3392060

> daily reminder that the Jewish population of Palestine and America rose by about 6 million around 1945-50
>>
>>3392060

It's almost like Hitler controlled more than just Germany.
>>
>>3392123

And?
>>
Poland mostly. That's where a plurality of the Jews on planet Earth lived.
>>
>>3392060
>Poland
>Hungary
>Romania
>Baltics
>France
>Low countries
>Ukraine
>Balkans

Now fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>3392060
Most of them came from Poland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931

>Yiddish: 2,489,034
>Judaism: 3,113,933
>>
>>3392123

But it didn't though. There are only now around seven million Jews, and the Jewish population has always grown.

Seriously anyone can look this up instantly why lie?
>>
>>3392212
America and Palestine, and I forgot Russia.
>>
>>3392211
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_All-Union_Census_of_the_Soviet_Union

>Ukrainian SSR
>1,574,391
>Byelorussian SSR
>407,059
>>
File: DDeqHocXgAQ7IQD.jpg orig.jpg (84KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
DDeqHocXgAQ7IQD.jpg orig.jpg
84KB, 1334x750px
>>3392112

Pretty much
>>
>>3392238
>>3392211
>>3392194
This, please go ahead and study history outside of the daily stormer or /pol/ .
>>
ITT: someone who has apparently heard about the Holocaust, but has never heard of the Second World War..
>>
>>3392060

Poland and the east. Jewish pop rose between 1933 and 1942, roughly when the holocaust started. Also German Racial policy on the Jews bumped up numbers to include those who don't consider themselves as such but had Jewish Blood in them.
>>
File: Protokoll - page 6.jpg (70KB, 787x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Protokoll - page 6.jpg
70KB, 787x1185px
>>
>>3392076
Poland, France, Belgium, Holland, Italy
>>
>>3392076
Poland alone had a shitton of Jews.
>>
His loves the 6 bazillion narrative. Good goys.
>>
Why wasn't there any great Jewish rebellion?

Camps over run buy Jews?

Jewish resistance fighters?

Or were they too busy on the Auschwitz masturbation machines, oven rollercoasters and swimming pools?
>>
>>3394738
It's hard to form a resistance when you're being constantly targeted by the government to an extreme degree not seen in contemporary first-world countries. Also:
1. Dismissed by the Nuremberg trials as false memories.
2. Dismissed by the Nuremberg trials as false memories.
3. The pool was for the GUARDS.
>>
>>3392076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVciOLOcdgY
>>
>>3392151
I dont think there were even six million people in the world back then
>>
>>3394755
The Nuremburg trials where
- they beat people to death for not saying what they were meant to say in their gaol cells?
- people took 'fountains of blood spewing from the chimneys' as fact?
And many, many other fabrications?

It was a witch hunt.

Also what about the holocoaster and wank machines? And lampshades and soap?
>>
>>3394738
(((false memories)))
>>
>>3394738
There was you stupid faggot. Warsaw Uprising ring any bells? How about the Treblinka revolt? Sobibór revolt? Auschwitz-Birkenau Crematorium IV revolt? Hmm?
>>
File: 1463234836417.jpg (116KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463234836417.jpg
116KB, 750x750px
>>3394772
>false memories

Check my DNA goy, you can find proof of all 6 billion there.
>>
>>3394763
Ebin
>>
>>3394775
>ring any bells
>implying stormniggers know anything about the holocaust or history in general
He's just repeating some infograph meme he saw.
>>
>>3394766
1. Proof for your claim?
2. Proof for your claim?
3. All distinctly dismissed in the Nuremberg Trials, which would rather go AGAINST the idea that it was all a massive Jew scheme to make the Nazis (who, of course, dindu nuffin) to look as bad as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 327x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 327x344px
>>3394783
Thanks for the (You) sucka
>>
>>3394851
Still you niqqua
>>
>>3392112
Soviets also gave some jews to the Germans as a gift. And later during Barbarossa they probably helped themselves.
>>
>>3394868
Soviet leaders were Jews, why would they hand themselves over?
>>
>>3394884
Random people not party members? And why wouldn't they? They didn't even trust local communists on conquered territories and replaced them with their own.
>>
>>3394884
Answer this first, /pol/ack >>3394790
I notice your sort always avoid backing your shit up and just spew your same insipid soundbites over and over. Is there anything actually HAPPENING above your shoulders?
>>
>>3394889
Not the same person, and you can't even prove a single jew was killed.
>>
>>3392060
More like where did the Jews get the number from? A prophecy in the 1800's, and they have been repeating it before it has "happened" ever since. Still hasn't happened, but ironically it might happen because they said it happen. Their leaders don't care, because then they can say it for real.
>>
>>3394994
What number? In the archives many numbers are mentioned and people only look for those they want to find.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.