[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is the role of Marijuana in rastafarianism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What exactly is the role of Marijuana in rastafarianism?
>>
>>3390921
It helps reconcile the absolutely ridiculous mess of contradictory nonsense that is Rastafarianist "theology". Nobody could possibly believe it if they weren't a retarded stoned nigger, which is of course the core demographic of the group.
>>
used to dumb the brain down to believe that bullshit that Halie Selassie blatantly told them was idiotic
>>
>>3390926
>>3390927
Yeah it's not like i believe that in the first place i was just curious about how they justify their use of it.
>>
>>3390930
because dude.... weed is like... like dude... dude weed...
>>
Rastafarian is the fusion between Hinduism and Judaism.
>>
>>3390921
>worship and African king like he's God
>he tells you explicitly that he's not divine and that you should convert to traditional Ethiopian Orthodoxy instead
>STILL keep believing that shit even decades after he dies
>even pretend he didn't actually die
>DUDE WEED LMAO
A religion tailored for 60 IQ stoned slave stock.
>>
>>3390921
Because they believe when you are high you are closer to god. E.g. God gave cannabis to humans as a communication-channel. Pretty basic stuff really. Taking some good ol drugs and then thinking you are talking to God is pretty much every religion ever.

Rastafarianism is pretty egalitarian because they think every person should be allowed to speak to god, and not just a small class of priests.
>>
>>3393060
Rastafaris are most definetely by far the smartest among the blacks. Worshiping Haile Selassie is nothing else than a form of pan-africanism, so they have a highly developed political consciousness. They are also pacifist and dont cause problems. Their language might sound retarded, but they use every word with full purpose the way they do, because they think they are exposing the true nature of the word this way. The word "telivision" gets pronounced "tell-lie-vision", and so on.
>>
File: drew.webm (782KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
drew.webm
782KB, 480x304px
>>3393095
>Rastafaris are most definetely by far the smartest among the blacks.
>>
I believe it's meant to be a sacrament in place of alcohol
>>
>>3390921
Why Ras Tafari Makonnen? It's not like he was a good African leader, because he wasn't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.