[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favorite Presidents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Monroe for me
>Jefferson 2.0
>Anti-federalist
>Fought European colonialism
>Opened trade to the Pacific and Atlantic
>Took part in creation of Liberia for freed slaves
>Would individually meet slaves on trial and pardon them as he saw fit
>Fired a man for being Jewish
>>
obama for me
>>
Lincoln
>>
>>3390621
Literally a tyrant and the second worst President next to Wilson
>>
>>3390625
>Literally a tyrant
I want you to elaborate on this in your own words, I previously saved the replies I've gotten to "Lincoln the tyrant" and just want to see how many you name verbatim
>>
>>3390605
James K. "Bane of the Beaner" Polk
>>
>>3390636
>Throwing people in jail for verbal disagreement
>Waging what was essentially a war of conquest against the South which had every right to and did secede, just to reclaim their land
>Violating the Constitution in general
>>
>>3390643
>Throwing people in jail for verbal disagreement
Any citations on this? Which people?
>Waging what was essentially a war of conquest against the South which had every right to and did secede, just to reclaim their land
Southern secession was never recognized by Congress, you can't "conquer" lands that are part of the Union
>Violating the Constitution in general
Which parts of the Constitution did Lincoln violate?
>>
>>3390655
>Any citations
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=70018
>Southern secession was never recognized by Congress
This is inherently unconstitutional.
If a decision is not written in the Constitution it is the right of the States to vote. Secession is stated nowhere in the Constitution and therefore the States had every right to choose to secede. Denying them this right is violating the Constitution.
>Which parts
See above
>>
am*rica and am*ricans have no history
>>
>>3390669
Well that's just silly.
>>
>>3390605
James K. "49th parallel or war" Polk
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
>>3390669
So nothing happened between 1776 and today? Wow.
>>3390605
No contest
>>
File: 576px-20_Chester_Arthur_3x4.jpg (85KB, 576x767px) Image search: [Google]
576px-20_Chester_Arthur_3x4.jpg
85KB, 576x767px
I'd pick Garfield but he wasn't long enough to count IMO, Arthur was pretty cool though. McKinley was very good and Roosevelt's presidency was built on the back of what McKinley did. Harding is one of the most unjustly derided Presidents in history because of his friends doing things he didn't know about and an extramarital affair when any objective view of what he actually did puts him among the more successful ones.

>>3390669
American history's pretty cool. I bet you're from somewhere like Canada or Belgium or some Slavistan country nobody cares about.
>>
>>3390605
Objectively Lincoln is the only correct answer.
>crushed the state rights that were keeping usa from becoming a great power
>stopped bunch of butthurt cunts from seceding and thus stopped usa from balkanizing into dozen different nations
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.