[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future of conflict.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Assuming that religion, nationalistic duty and political ideology are all spent as flash points for major conflict, at least among the general population in the west, what will the major wars of the future of the fought over?
I would assume that should the current over exploitation of natural resources and increasingly hostile atmospheric conditions will cause resource wars at some capacity globally.
Perhaps old grudges will resurface such as in China due to colonialism/empire in the preceding centuries, causing a will for 'revenge'.
I think race wars are done in Europe, but Africa is a tinderbox in that regard due to heavily tribal ethnic groupings, it could happen there if pressure was applied on the system, think Nigeria.
Anyways, I like educated speculation on how the future will be and where the power struggles of the future will lie, and if they will mirror past conflicts or not, and in what ways history may repeat itself in that regard.
Please discuss.
>>
>implying China would cause a war due to colonial grudges instead of America starting a way due to it's hegemonic decline and refusal to accept spheres of influence for rising powers
>>
The conflicts of the modern world are economic.
>>
>>3387694
>I think race wars are done in Europe
Nigga what?
>>
>>3387755
>petty racism and aggravation
Not a major conflict unless its lebenstraum tier.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.