[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R1b In Africa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: R1b Africa.png (615KB, 1600x934px) Image search: [Google]
R1b Africa.png
615KB, 1600x934px
What’s up with this blob of R1b in the middle of Africa, centered along the Nigeria-Cameroon border on the Adamawa Plateau, at the headwaters of the Benue River and south west of Lake Chad?
>>
R1b came from Africa
Western Europeans are actually Central African
>>
File: R1b in Africa.png (80KB, 1020x444px) Image search: [Google]
R1b in Africa.png
80KB, 1020x444px
>>3382552
>>
>>3382563
This. West Europeans are shitskins.
>>
>>3382552
Agriculture reached North Africa before the Sahara was fully desert, and there were presumably corridors of lush land between small bodies of water
A tribe probably headed southwards and settled around Lake Chad, eventually becoming absorbed into the local Negroid populace
>>
>R1b1c is found in northern Cameroon in west central Africa at a very high frequency, where it is considered to be caused by a pre-Islamic movement of people from Eurasia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b#R1b1a2_.28R-V88.29
>>
>We observed a decline in heterozygosity in admixed Africans and found that the Eurasian admixture can bias inferences on their coalescent history and confound genetic signals from adaptation and archaic introgression.

wut

>We found evidence of early Eurasian backflow to Africa in people speaking the unclassified isolate Laal language in southern Chad and estimate from linkage-disequilibrium decay that this occurred 4,750–7,200 years ago. It brought to Africa a Y chromosome lineage (R1b-V88) whose closest relatives are widespread in present-day Eurasia; we estimate from sequence data that the Chad R1b-V88 Y chromosomes coalesced 5,700–7,300 years ago. This migration could thus have originated among Near Eastern farmers during the African Humid Period. We also found that the previously documented Eurasian backflow into Africa, which occurred ∼3,000 years ago and was thought to be mostly limited to East Africa, had a more westward impact affecting populations in northern Chad, such as the Toubou, who have 20%–30% Eurasian ancestry today.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929716304487
>>
>>3384079
>R1b
>North African

"No."
>>
Does this mean that R1A are the Aryans while R1b are the Bantus ?
>>
>>3384925
Yes, we're big black R1bulls
>>
>>3384931
I think you mean R1b1b1c m8.
>>
File: Imgur-51c532.png (509KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-51c532.png
509KB, 500x623px
>>3384925
This website depresses me.

Look, all out-of-Africa haplogroups can be generalized into either DE or CF. DE mutated near Africa and E immediately back-migrated into the continent (D ended up in Asia) and CF mutated in India to spread out to the rest of the world from there. The instances of T, J, and R1b in Africa are from back-migrations.
>>
>>3384942
>E immediately back-migrated into the continent
inaccurate, weren't all those groups centered around India ~50,000 years ago?
>>
>>3382552
Western Europeans are niggers
>>
>>3384987
We
>>
>>3385133
Yes you.
>>
>>3382552
To be a R1b you have to love cattle and ride horses, or at least having a tradition about that.
Infighting for petty things it's another common trait.
>>
>>3382552
It's most likely the result of a Eurasian back migration several thousand years ago. The variant they carry is called r1b-v88 which is more common in Africa and has a tmcra of around 9-4000 b.c iirc.
>>
>>3384858
I don't believe I said that, sugar tits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.