[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: aZg15PX_700b.jpg (215KB, 619x1735px) Image search: [Google]
aZg15PX_700b.jpg
215KB, 619x1735px
What the fuck was his problem??
>>
>>3382371

Not enough sons
>>
>>3382371
ya boy had a thing for weak chins
>>
>>3382371
Men get bored with one woman. You want to fuck as many as you can.
It makes sense from biological point. Man can impregnate at least 5 women a day.
>>
>>3382384
That's what concubines and royal consorts were for. The queen's job was to give him children which were "the designated inheritors" so there was not even a single bit of confusion regarding succession.

The problem was two-fold, one being that it's the man's genetic material which determines the gender, and Henry needed sons, but the more obvious problem was the fact that Catherine of Aragon basically spent her entire adult life pregnant and having miscarriages, one right after the other for years on end, and Henry 8th was facing the very real possibility of a succession war after his death as members of the royal family ripped the country apart fighting for the spoils. Instead he mixed politics and religion, which provoked what was probably a vastly worse crisis.
>>
>>3382371

The country was only just getting over the Wars of the Roses and without a solid male heir, it'd go straight back to tearing itself apart.
>>
>>3382371

It's impossible for modern people to understand just how big of a problem that infertility actually was for most of history. It was the sort of thing that could actually ruin a person's life. It was an especially big problem for a woman, since a woman who couldn't produce children was effectively considered useless. But it wasn't easy for men, either. Everybody on /his/ knows of Charlie II of Spain, so I'm going to use him as an example. If you actually examine his life, the fact that he was unable to produce a child ended up causing more problems than the fact that he was mentally and physically retarded.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.