[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone redpill me on the First bulgarian empire.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Someone redpill me on the First bulgarian empire.
>>
>>3381670
>Was pretty awesome and wrecked the fuck out of the Byzantines at first
>Horribly inconsistent line of rulers
>BTFO'd by Basil 'our guy' Bulgar-slayer

Pretty much that. They created the Cyrillic after copying the Greek alphabeth and pasting it over the Moravian Glagolitic, so I blame them for Russian hackers and Trump
>>
>>3381742
the rulers were all pretty good after Krum

what really fucked the FBE was a Rus' invasion from the north. madman Svyatoslav of Kiev, after destroying the khazar khanate raided Bulgaria from the north, the Byzantines came from the south as allies and fought the Rus' off but kidnaped the Tsar and subjugated him and demoted him to a Byzantine noble

This is where Samuel comes in, declaring himself tsar and reconquering everything and fighting against Basil II for another couple of decades

and even after Kleidon and the blinded army, Samuels son Gabriel Radomir continued fighting but he was betrayed and murdered by his cousin Ivan Vladislav, AND THEN finally Bulgaria was conquered, under Ivan Vladislav
>>
>>3381932
As I said, pretty cool - horribly inconsistent.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.