/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever think Otto von Bismarck was made fun of for looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 81674-004-1F328DE1.jpg (55KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
81674-004-1F328DE1.jpg
55KB, 365x450px
You ever think Otto von Bismarck was made fun of for looking like a Walrus?
>>
>>3379118
CAN'T UNSEE
>>
>I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more
this statement alone caused a breakthrough in German thought. Led by this "genius" rhetoric, the germans brought their inferiority complex to new heights.
>>
>>3379118
What was his endgame with building a diplomatic system that only he knows how to operate?
>>
>>3379164
being arrogant enough to believe that Prussian Militarism wouldn't cause a fuckton of problems,
>>
>>3379150
>>
>>3379164
It was all Kaiser Willy's Fault for being an actual fuckhead
>>
>>3379164
I call it the Vetinari Gambit.
>>
>>3379164
Staying in charge forever, probably
>>
Explain Germany under Otto for a brainlet like me? He kept peace in Europe but still shat all over other countries and waged wars?
>>
>>3379231
His genius was to do and get away with it, unlike Germany in WW 1 & 2
>>
>>3379215
Underrated post [spoiler]I miss him so much ;__;7[/spoiler]
>>
>>3379118
He just looks like an overweight old white dude with a moustache
>>
>Napoleon III wants to buy Luxembourg
>asks Bismarck in case he sees it as an act of aggression
>Bismarck says it's okay
>France tries to buy Luxembourg
>Bismarck suddenly changes his mind and has a spastic attack saying he'll attack France if the deal goes ahead
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>3379418
Bullying the French is a great traditional German pastime
>>
>>3379418
LITERAL
4D
CHESS
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Talleyrand was much superior
>>
>>3379418
he was going senile by the time willy 2 came into power. Bismark was good at unifying but nothing more, he waged the failed kulturkampf and created an autistic network that no one else could manage. Willy 2 might have been a retard, but he was absolutely right in dismissing Bismark.
>>
>>3379164

He wanted to create a country for the germanic people and only them (it's why he didn't want anything to do with colonies or why he didn't give a fuck about getting territories where non-germans live as a majority) but he was also a bit of an autistic muhprussiaboo and wanted Prussia to be the sole dominating force in the German world.

Eventually he created a perfectly decent system that only he could operate. Had Frederick III,not smoked like a motherufcker he would've probably be able to do something with the fucking mess of a political system Bismarck created just so he could be the most powerful Kraut in the world and actually move the Kaiserreich to a more liberal path and get rid of the MUH MLITARY autism.

Unfortunately we got the turbo autist Willy who was all about MUH MILITARY autism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.