[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if after the civil war, Franco restored the monarchy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Xavier of Burboun-Parma.jpg (9KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier of Burboun-Parma.jpg
9KB, 187x270px
What if after the civil war, Franco restored the monarchy and installed the Carlist claimant?

Would Spain have remained Fascist after his death or would it have lead to another civil war for the throne?
>>
>>3376961
Fascism as a political system is completely unsustainable. The same is true for other forms of authoritarianism (Soviet-style communism, for example). It can only exists as long as the state continues to be repressive, and that can't last forever.

No matter what Franco did, it is virtually inevitable that Spain would have liberalised by now.
>>
>>3376998
[SNIFFING INTENSIFIES]
>>
File: Russie_CPA_JacqueDeBourbon.jpg (236KB, 400x621px) Image search: [Google]
Russie_CPA_JacqueDeBourbon.jpg
236KB, 400x621px
>>3376961
Xavier could have been at most carlist regent, his claim to spanish throne was much weaker than alphonsine. I can't cwhyomprehend why the last duke of Madrid did not get married, what an absolute retard.
>>
>>3376961
>a fucking ultra-catholic muh clergy traditionalist who is even against the Enlightement that happened like two hundreds of years ago

Kek, also I hate to see those X, H, and RR all the time.
>>
>>3377012
nice arguement
>>
>>3377356
This. Carlists were literally the wahhabists and ISIS of christianity.
>>
>>3376961
First, the Carlists must have won from the start. And I do not mean the Spanish Civil War if not the First Carlist War, which was also a civil war.

To realize that the Carlists were the good guys, it takes a single test, and that is that their enemies, the liberals, were supported by England and France. Anyone who knows anything about geopolitics (not the case with most brainlets in this forum) knows that England will not support a Spanish side that will make Spain strong and sovereign.

Apart from that, the Civil War happened because the Liberal King of Spain left the country like the coward that was.

>>3378611
>>3377356
You have to go back.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.